Prime Honda

Prime Honda Info

jjhurls3
7/07/2015

"Great to deal with"

When my car broke and needed a new one, I was nervous, but Eric made the process as easy as possible. I will recommend Prime to anyone that is looking for a new car!!!!

Michaelcoffill
6/23/2015

"Eric Phan... Steph Curry of Prime Honda"

Used an entire week to visit multiple dealerships, countless phone calls. Started at Prime Honda VFW with my previous salesman Eric Phan, branched out to other dealers seeking a competitive price but knew all along I would be back with Eric to close the deal. Eric is honest, hard working, and genuinely enjoyable to be around. When comparing auto dealerships and salesmen, it's a no brainer. Go see Eric at Prime Honda, I've bought 2 cars through him and will continue to purchase through him in the future.

Deetz123
5/31/2015

"Quick and easy"

I havent had to buy a car in 14 years and was nervous. Eric was fabulous! Made the transaction super easy and i was immediately put at ease with the whole process.

Eric phan

Chezer
5/31/2015

"Pet friendly"

I when to Prime Honda after visiting 2 other dealers. The first 2 visit to the other 2 dealer, either the salesperson didn't know the product or they were pushy. When I showed up at prime, Eric Phan meet us outside. My mom who brought her dog was going to leave him in the car, Eric insisted that she brings him in. He was very professional and knew about all the trims. He got me a lease on an Accord that I could afford. If you want a Honda, go to Prime and ask for Eric Phan.

palankir
5/29/2015

"Bad car-buying experience in the past? Try this dealer!"

Twelve years ago we bought our first Honda. Love my Odyssey to this day, keeping it, in fact, but the buying experience was so traumatizing we dreaded the next occasion when we'd need to buy a new car. Then we walked into Prime. So much different! Relaxed, upfront, no games. Eric was a joy, a big help understanding the differences among the Pilot models. Such a different experience! I'd definitely go back to them, and would wholeheartedly recommend them!

Eric

Accord123
5/28/2015

"Great service and staff"

Eric was knowledgeable, professional and helpful. He made the transaction fast and easy. This dealership did not use lying tactics. They were honest and fair. It was such a contrast to the experience I had in other car dealership. I was surprised and grateful for their kindness and respectful treatment. I highly recommend this team.

Eric and Jim

tennisgamegirl
5/27/2015

"Extremely helpful, accommodating, and friendly staff"

Just got my first lease on a car yesterday! 2015 Honda CR-V EX. I LOVE it! I was a bit of a pain, not knowing much about cars but knowing what I wanted out of them. Right when I walked in the door I went from intimidated to excited! Anthony was super down-to-earth, no bull**** kind of guy. Felt super comfortable talking to him and we got right to test-driving cars. He really knows his stuff but was able to put things into words even IIII could understand. The experience was smooth and quick and easy. He even gave me his cell phone number to be able to call him with any questions I had about the cars. I fell in love with the CR-V and one of the managers, Mark, let me TAKE IT HOME for the night to show my parents and get an opinion! I definitely trusted that they stood behind their products and weren't trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Got a great deal when I brought my dad in to help me with the numbers game. Steve (the "guy in the back") helped us with paperwork and, yet again, was a no-nonsense, truthful and personable salesperson. He told me what he would recommend, but by no means pressured me to buy things that were unnecessary. Now I am finding reasons to drive this car as much as possible! I am so happy! I will definitely be bringing it back to Honda in W Roxbury for service or any questions I have.

Anthony, Mark, Andrew, Steve

ctk1
5/27/2015

"A very satisfied customer"

I bought a used car from Prime and was supported by Eric Phan. Some very unusual problems occurred regarding the title of the car due to some errors the previous owner made. Eric, John Marino, and Anthony in service, bent over backwards to solve the problem. Eric personally drove around to the RMV, the insurance company, back to RMV, etc. using his valuable time to solve this paperwork snafu. Kudos to John for taking this head-on and dedicating Eric's time to solve this problem. Anthony arranged my loaner and both Eric and Anthony called me several times to keep me informed. I was angry at the start of this process because I did not have my newly purchased car, or my trade in and didn't feel like I had any tools to make thing happen and get the problem solved. Eric immediately involved John who authorized all the necessary time away form Eric's real job - selling cars - to convert me into a very satisfied customer. The Prime team earned my respect and loyalty by proving that the commitment doesn't end at the sales transaction, but is "cradle to grave" as they say in my industry.

Eric Phan, John Marino, Anthony ? in service

SatisifedCustomer
5/19/2015

"Fast and Easy"

As soon as I walked in, Eric was there to help me with any inquires I had. I did not expect to get a brand new car that quick and simple. Eric definitely was direct and honest. That day, I walked out of the dealership happy, knowing I had a good deal thanks to Eric.

Erika B
5/18/2015

"no hassle buying experience."

Our salesman Eric Phan made the process stress free, he took his time to explain all the features of the car and the service plan. I'm happy with my purchase of a 2014 Honda Accord Sport: sweet ride.