Prime Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Average

Prime Honda
Prime Honda Info

"100% satisfied - These guys held my hand through it all"

I worked with Peter Zois throughout my process and I couldn't be more pleased. He was cordial, took care of all the details for me, and consistently reassured me throughout the process that he'd take care of anything I needed. Not sure what else to say! I had a 100% satisfactory experience with these guys!

Peter Zois

"Compromise and willingness to work with you"

As stated above, they are willing to work with you, not against you for the sake of the sale. Went to other dealers and they ignored my requirements as far as what I wanted in a car and payment options (I said I wanted a certain monthly payment and there first offer was about $50 above that). Eric worked with me within my parameters, while also helping me balance the type of car vs. cost. Any miscommunications or questions were dealt with in a positive, "let's find a way" attitude, not a frustration or hostility. Walked out with a car I am quite happy with, with the features I wanted (no matter how rare).

Eric Phan and Steven Lander

"ooops, sorry the car is not here...."

i called the dealership to inquire about a vehicle for sale and asked specifically if it was still available and was it there on the lot. i was told yes, when could I come down to look at it. I gave them a time and was told that they would pull it out front, it would be waiting for me when i got there. When I arrived, it was not out front. I asked for Alex and she promptly handed me over to a salesperson who asked me sit down while he found out the status of the car. When he came back, I was informed that the car had been brought to the body shop for touch up work and I was welcome to put down a deposit to hold the vehicle for me. Everything about the actions of the salesperson was questionable. When I asked why they didn't call to inform me that the vehicle was not there, he said they meant to, sorry.... Make your own judgements...

Alex and a rookie salesperson.

"I visited three Honda dealers. The reason I bought my CRV..."

I visited three Honda dealers. The reason I bought my CRV at Prime Honda is because of Eric Phan's professionalism and knowledge. He was a cut above the other salesmen I talked to at the other dealers. I will recommend Eric whenever I can.

Eric Phan

"PAVEL was very helpful whenever he sees me, he is very..."

PAVEL was very helpful whenever he sees me, he is very friendly and warm and caring and he has a big smile on his face!!!

PAVEL

"THEY QUOTED ONE PRICE ( in writing ) AND WHEN WE GOT TO..."

THEY QUOTED ONE PRICE ( in writing ) AND WHEN WE GOT TO THE DEALERSHIP, THEY SAID IT WAS A MISTAKE AND THEY CAN NOT SELL THE CAR UNLESS I PAY 2000 more.

Brian

"Avoid, Avoid, Avoid! After spending a considerable..."

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid! After spending a considerable amount of time negotiating a trade-in for a used car, I finally came to an agreement with the staff. I even gave them my credit card info to pay for the difference between the trade-in and the used car. However, in less than 24 hours after coming to this agreement, I received a call from one of the managers indicating they "may need" to back out on the deal they had already agreed upon. I was assured that I would be given a call the next day by one of the other managers to explain what was going on. The next day came and you guessed it - no phone call. I called the sales rep I had been dealing with and he again assured me that someone would get back to me. It's been almost a week and no one has given me the courtesy of a phone call back. Clearly, they were aware that what they had done was unethical and didn't have the decency to call me back and explain it (as if there is any valid explanation). I wish I had read the reviews on here before wasting my time with this place... Do yourself a favor and avoid these unethical people...

Jose

"I had a great experience at Prime Toyota/Honda. Obed was..."

I had a great experience at Prime Toyota/Honda. Obed was professional, explained things to me in an easy-to-understand way, and sold me a car that I love. I appreciate the comfortable chairs and coffee and pastry available, and how all of the salespeople are willing to help, even if I am not their client.

Obed Florimon

"Approximately one week ago, I sent an internet inquiry to..."

Approximately one week ago, I sent an internet inquiry to this dealership asking about the availably of a Nissan Pathfinder, they responded the following morning informing me that this vehicle had been sold, one week later, it was on their front line for sale, and I stopped in to look at it, was met by a salesman that began blowing smoke up my butt on why it was for sale again. I told him I would return this weekend to go over it, and hopefully make a deal, as of Sunday 01 Sept 2013, approximately 1300 hrs, the vehicle was still listed for sale on their web site, when I pulled into the dealership about 30 minutes later, the vehicle was gone. I entered the dealership to see where it was, and after waiting for about 15 minutes, an employee of the dealership said it was sold, and I asked why was it still on the website if it was sold, and she explained that they wait until the paperwork is complete. I gave her a nice suggestion, if the paperwork is being processed, they should mark the it on the website "Pending" that way, folks won't waste their valuable time chasing vehicles, yea, don't think she liked that to much, and as soon as I got home, lo and behold, the vehicle had been removed! Now its back to the drawing board, and I probably won't be going back to Prime Auto group after having my time wasted!

Didn't get one

"I just have my honda accord 45000 MILES SERVICE.....THEIR..."

I just have my honda accord 45000 MILES SERVICE.....THEIR MECHANIC SUPPORT TO DO TIRE ROTATION..BUT HE DIDN'T..WHO KNOW WHAT ELSE DID HE MISSED?..NO MORE HONDA PRIME SERVICE FOR EVER...EVERYBODY SHOULD x THEIR CAR ..TIRE ,MARK THEM..AND OTHER TAKE NOTES..YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN...THEM...

any mechanic who work at prime honda