Prime Honda

Honda Gallery

jho192
1/05/2016

"Best Customer Service"

I went to Prime Honda with my father looking for a new CRV. When we visited other Honda dealerships before we've never really had any service. However, when we walked into Prime Honda on VFW Parkway we were immediately greeted by Gian. Even with the million of questions we asked Gian, he remained very patient and always had a smile on his face while making sure we got all the information that we wanted on the CRV. Gian was very honest in answering our questions and giving us his opinions. Not only was he great in helping us get a deal on the CRV-EX, a few days later when I came back to get the registration and starter installed, he took his time to make sure that that process also went smooth and did what he can to help decrease my waiting time. Overall, had a beyond excellent experience at Prime Honda with Gian's help and am very happy with my new car!

Gian Gonzalez, Johnny Dang

Audiguy
1/02/2016

"First financed car"

I needed a new car simply because I was starting a new job and needed a reliable car to get there. I already knew what car I was interested in via truecar. The salesman was cool and down to earth and did a great job of matching the car that I wanted with similar cars. I eneded up purchasing the car that I came for which was the VW jetta. Eric even delivered the car to my job two days later. Two thumbs up.

Eric Phan

mdorval
12/01/2015

"Third car"

This is my third car here and I keep going back because they've always given the best new car price and best amount on my trade.

Eric Phan

carret000
11/23/2015

"Never Again Prime"

Wow, this is going to be a long and boring but thorough review. I'll start by making a list. 1. Their salesman failed to get a pre-owned VW Jetta with low mileage shipped to Maine for purchase from their sister dealership. 2. Their sister dealership (Prime Toyota of Boston) didn't notice or have the necessary diagnostics to pick up that a $600 coil was broken as well as a $450 rear passenger door lock latch (Yes, our car does not actually lock all 4-doors) 3. Their sister dealership reached their price cap for repair after the coil replacement and was Not Willing to help with some or all of the door latch replacement 4. The car is only 3-weeks new to us and Massachusetts has a 60-day "Lemon Law" which is supposed to cover repairs and missteps of this sort. 5. I sold my Honda car to Prime Toyota of Boston and they shipped it to Prime Honda North in Maine and are going to make as much as $3,100 on it's resale. So, what does this boil down to? A very rare 1-star review. Their technicians are VW certified but that's the limit of their advantage over any other dealership or garage. They have a smug group of people working the service desk who basically made me do all the work of calling down to Massachusetts to get work "approved" beforehand. Then after the mechanics had spent .5 hours diagnosing the issue they reneged on their verbal agreement that they would assist me with the costs of the door replacement. I had to pay $53.00 just to get out of there. When the cashier weakly said "have a nice day" I said "I can't". This is the fourth car that I've bought in my life and this one is worth the most. It has also cost me the most in time, money and stress/aggravation.

Fernando Burgos

Needacar
11/11/2015

"New car purchase"

I bought a brand new sedan in 2013. I really needed a car because I was starting a job where there was no public transit. Anyhow, car sales guy didn't talk, didn't explain anything about the car such as the green eco button, hands free blue tooth, nothing! I look back and wonder why did I give them my businesses. Because I had to have a car to start my new job. Furthermore, they shove it down your throat to give them 100%satisfaction on their surveys. I just ignore their surveys because they're fake. Seems very interesting how many of the ratings on here are 5 stars. ..believable - NOT!

Derrick Levy

Mary J
11/07/2015

"Good customer service goes along way"

Pavel Kostyukov is an excellent representative for Prime Honda. Pavel provided me with excellent customer service and quality information with zero pressure to purchase a vehicle. I was at Prime Honda with my mother who was receiving a service check on her Honda. The service and friendliness was so amazing that I decided to purchase a Honda THAT DAY. Good customer service goes along way and is extremely important!!!!!!!! Thank you, Pavel!!!!

Pavel K

Dwood07
10/30/2015

"Amazing experience, no pressure and they can be trusted!"

We looked for a honda odyssey for months and had no luck finding one with low mileage at a reasonable price. We finally decided to go back to Prime Honda in West Roxbury, which is where we had gotten our honda accord with 40k miles 6 years ago and we still own it and it now has 160k miles and going strong, it has never given us any issues. We decided to go back to prime even though we live almost 2 hours away, So glad I went back for the purchase of the odyssey it's been such a wonderful experience! Adam G was very friendly always always responded my calls even on his days off! We never once felt pressured, Adam always wanted to make sure we were happy and went the extra mile to fix the some scratches on the bumper and left it like new inside and out! We are very pleased with our purchase and would recommend Prime Honda in a heart beat, best sales guy Adam G. We will never go anywhere else for our vehicle purchases, I rather stick with a place I trust and not where someone is just trying to make a quick sale. Prime Honda truly takes pride in repeat customers and makes sure they are 100% satisfied. My kids loved going and getting warm chocolate chip cookies definitely a plus with little ones:-) we got a beautiful honda Odyssey and are super happy with it:-)

Adam G.

drawbob

"Great buying experience"

Buying a car at Prime Honda was effortless and better than any other car buying experience I have had. My salesman was extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and worked quickly with me to get me the car I was looking for. I can't say enough good things about my experience, and am very happy with the new 2016 Accord.

Adam Gianan

Greg L

"Sales"

Over the years I’ve purchased many new cars. The back and forth price discovery is very tiring and the sales person isn’t the most knowledgeable about the cars they’re selling. I have to mention an experience I have with a sales person named Anthony L. He was honest and the most knowledgeable car salesperson I know. Great experience… I Would recommend!!!

Anthony L.

hg123
10/30/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Overall experience was wonderful! Adam made the buying process stress-free and answered any questions I had. He understood my needs and helped to make sure that I was purchasing a car that was right for me. I highly recommend Prime Honda in West Roxbury if you are looking for a new car!

Adam Gianan