Prime Honda

Prime Honda
Prime Honda Info

jtarushka
12/03/2014

"bought a great used car from john at prime"

john myers was great, second car from prime, JOHN IS 5 STAR PLUS. he was very helpful and even delivered the car right to my house. steve lander had me in and out of the business office in 10 minutes.

JOHN AND STEVE WERE GREAT

NPB0109
12/02/2014

"Thank you Niman!"

After shopping for a used 2012 Civic for weeks and having so many things go wrong with so many other dealerships, I'm very happy that I finally landed at Prime Honda. Instead of just pulling up the car I saw online and going on a test drive, then beating me up to make a deal. Niman sat me down and found out what I want and need in a car and figured out a better situation. I ended up with a brand new Civic at only $20 a month more than my used Civic budget!!! I'm so happy Niman sat me down for a few extra minutes, because to result is the most excited thing... A BRAND NEW CAR!

Niman

Henry1234
12/01/2014

"Buying a car made easy by John Myers"

I went to Prime Honda at the suggestion of a family member and I'm glad I did. The guys at Prime were great to work with, especially John Myers. He is knowledgable and easy to talk to. I felt like he was working with my best interest in mind, which made price negotiation much easier and more comfortable. I would highly recommend Prime Honda and John Myers to anyone. On top of everything else, I love my new car.

John Myers

Luciab32382
11/29/2014

"Great experience at west roxbury Honda!!! "

I went to buy a 2015 Honda Pilot and I couldn't ask for a better sales man Sean Coleman, I strongly recommend them to everyone who is looking to buy a new or used car. I was very satisfied with my experience.

Sean Coleman

swhitehead
11/29/2014

"Great experience working with Sean Coleman at Prime Honda"

I went to Prime to learn about and drive the new Honda CRV; I was still driving the 2001 CRV I bought at Prime so many years ago. Sean spent the time to give me all the information I wanted and answered the many questions I had - and I had another one every time he came back from fulfilling the previous request. Sean arranged for me to drive both the 2014 and 2015 CRVs, so I could compare them. He even introduced me to a salesman at Prime Toyota when I said I wanted to look at the Rav4 also. Sean was a real pleasure to work with and earned my business. I would highly recommend that anyone shopping for a new Honda look him up at Prime. Sue Whitehead, Roslindale

Sean Coleman

kfarry123
11/26/2014

"Go see Gian!"

We went to Prime Honda to purchase a used Honda Accord that I had seen online. I called ahead of time, made an appointment and when I arrived the car was ready and waiting for us to take on a test drive. We were introduced to Gian and he helped us with the purchase of the vehicle. Gian was great, very nice, and knowledgeable. That night we made a deal on the car, but had to wait for the car to go through an inspection. It turned out that the car needed some work done and we had to wait to pick it up, which was not a big deal. Gian was great he talked me through the issues and always called back and answered my questions.

Gian Gonzalez

fezz999
11/22/2014

"Very satisfied customer"

I came into prime honda with the expectation of having to haggle my way to a good deal. I worked with Eric Phan and he dealt with me very professionally. There was no need to bargain, as I got the exact deal I wanted and had read online. I really appreciate the ease of this business interation

Eric Phan

KaitrinMcD
10/01/2014

"Phenomenal Service"

Mark DiPaolo was a pleasure to deal with and, even though I did plenty of research beforehand, I felt I was in good hands. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and completely candid about what options were worth purchasing given my driving habits. This isn't my first time buying a car. I previously bought 2 new cars for myself and have helped friends buy 2 used cars, and can honestly say this was my most pleasant car buying experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Prime Honda, and Mark DiPaolo in particular, to a friend or family member.

Mark DiPaolo

Kgoody1243
9/23/2014

"Great customer service!"

I have worked in customer service since I was 14 and know a sincere, genuine transaction when I see one. Eric Phan was not only professional, courteous and kind to us through the whole buying process but he put our needs and wants together and made it happen for us as a family and we truly appreciate that. The safety of our children is #1 when it comes to a vehicle, and now thanks to Honda and Eric we have confidence every time we buckle them in. Great experiance all around!

Eric Phan

saeedalktebi
9/08/2014

"Great Deal and Fast Service"

I was looking for a VW GTI on Google. I found a "new" 2013 VW GTI on Cargurus and the price was reasonable for a second-hand. After that. I went to test drive the car and it was Amazing. The employees were nice and understanding to lower the price. They also helped me register the car at the RMV and also got me license plates. Although, the weekend was approaching and the RMV was closed, they gave a rental car to use, until I get my car back.

Peter Magyar, Costas Tremouliaris