Prime Honda

West Roxbury, Massachusetts 02132
Prime Honda Info

Accord123
5/28/2015

"Great service and staff"

Eric was knowledgeable, professional and helpful. He made the transaction fast and easy. This dealership did not use lying tactics. They were honest and fair. It was such a contrast to the experience I had in other car dealership. I was surprised and grateful for their kindness and respectful treatment. I highly recommend this team.

Eric and Jim

tennisgamegirl
5/27/2015

"Extremely helpful, accommodating, and friendly staff"

Just got my first lease on a car yesterday! 2015 Honda CR-V EX. I LOVE it! I was a bit of a pain, not knowing much about cars but knowing what I wanted out of them. Right when I walked in the door I went from intimidated to excited! Anthony was super down-to-earth, no bull**** kind of guy. Felt super comfortable talking to him and we got right to test-driving cars. He really knows his stuff but was able to put things into words even IIII could understand. The experience was smooth and quick and easy. He even gave me his cell phone number to be able to call him with any questions I had about the cars. I fell in love with the CR-V and one of the managers, Mark, let me TAKE IT HOME for the night to show my parents and get an opinion! I definitely trusted that they stood behind their products and weren't trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Got a great deal when I brought my dad in to help me with the numbers game. Steve (the "guy in the back") helped us with paperwork and, yet again, was a no-nonsense, truthful and personable salesperson. He told me what he would recommend, but by no means pressured me to buy things that were unnecessary. Now I am finding reasons to drive this car as much as possible! I am so happy! I will definitely be bringing it back to Honda in W Roxbury for service or any questions I have.

Anthony, Mark, Andrew, Steve

ctk1
5/27/2015

"A very satisfied customer"

I bought a used car from Prime and was supported by Eric Phan. Some very unusual problems occurred regarding the title of the car due to some errors the previous owner made. Eric, John Marino, and Anthony in service, bent over backwards to solve the problem. Eric personally drove around to the RMV, the insurance company, back to RMV, etc. using his valuable time to solve this paperwork snafu. Kudos to John for taking this head-on and dedicating Eric's time to solve this problem. Anthony arranged my loaner and both Eric and Anthony called me several times to keep me informed. I was angry at the start of this process because I did not have my newly purchased car, or my trade in and didn't feel like I had any tools to make thing happen and get the problem solved. Eric immediately involved John who authorized all the necessary time away form Eric's real job - selling cars - to convert me into a very satisfied customer. The Prime team earned my respect and loyalty by proving that the commitment doesn't end at the sales transaction, but is "cradle to grave" as they say in my industry.

Eric Phan, John Marino, Anthony ? in service

SatisifedCustomer
5/19/2015

"Fast and Easy"

As soon as I walked in, Eric was there to help me with any inquires I had. I did not expect to get a brand new car that quick and simple. Eric definitely was direct and honest. That day, I walked out of the dealership happy, knowing I had a good deal thanks to Eric.

Erika B
5/18/2015

"no hassle buying experience."

Our salesman Eric Phan made the process stress free, he took his time to explain all the features of the car and the service plan. I'm happy with my purchase of a 2014 Honda Accord Sport: sweet ride.

chausammann
5/15/2015

"Great experience with Eric"

I just bought a new Honda Fit from Eric Phan at Prime Honda. He was a great help and very kind and knowledgeable. My transaction was on the complicated side and I didn't make it easy for Eric. But he was a great sport and still gave me top notch service and got me the car I wanted in a timely fashion. He was regularly available to help with any queries even if he was away from the dealership. It's that kind of commitment to customer satisfaction that made buying from Eric really easy.

carol2015
5/12/2015

"Because of Eric Phan my SIX MONTH WAIT has a happy ending :)"

I was fortunate to meet Eric Phan October 30, 2014 when I walked into Prime Honda in West Roxbury for the first time. I was looking for a specific car. Neither Eric nor I realized how long it would take to locate a 2015 CR-V Red Bisque Touring. On the three Honda Brochures I received in the mail they all had on the front cover a 2015 Red Bisque Touring and I knew that was the car I wanted. Eric was very patient and kind, he checked everyday from October 30, 2014 to the beginning of January 2015, Eric then ordered it directly through Honda, keeping me updated throughout the months as I was getting anxious. I finally got the call from Eric Friday, May 1, 2015 that my car had arrived. I took it home that night. I LOVE my new 2015 Red Bisque Touring, it was well worth the 6 months wait! I brought the car back the following Tuesday to have registration, floor mats, molding, spoiler etc.. done. Eric made sure I had a loaner car for the day and when I returned the next day Eric made sure everything I wanted and had ordered for my new car was done. Eric is very knowledgeable and helpful as he explained some features I was not aware of and how to use certain features. Because of Eric Phan who is professional, honest, friendly and very knowledgeable my six month experience at Prime Honda in West Roxbury was pleasant. I would highly recommend Eric Phan for any future sales of friends and family. I have had a 2000 CR-V, traded that in for a 2007 CR-V now I traded that in for my 2015 CR-V and they keep getting better and better and better! THANKS ERIC AND HONDA!!

ERIC PHAN

Lewis1
4/30/2015

"Everything was great!"

Went in to buy a 2015 SI for myself and a week after went back to get my girlfriend a new car. Customer service was excellent, Anthony was very friendly and patient. Mark guided me through the financing process and got me a great deal. I will definetly buy from them in the future.

Mark Dipaolo, Anthony Lotardo

Nancy E
4/29/2015

"He set up my Bluetooth and radio stations"

Erich Phan was great about explaining the safety and electronic features on my new CRV-EX. He set up my Bluetooth and radio stations and has been available to answer any questions about my new car. Nancy Eng Brighton MA

Dfortune
4/27/2015

"Accommodating + Understanding!"

I was recently in for service for my 14' Civic and I found that I'm going to need to leave my car for a full day service! Not knowing much about cars, I contacted Mark Dipaolo ( sales rep who sold me the car ) with my concerns about what can happen being that I need my car for work. Knwoing how down to earth, and helpful he is..I always feel comfortable going to him with any questions I have .. He went ABOVE and BEYOND to help me out by getting a loaner car for the day my car will be in for service! Knowing how most dealerships and sales reps can be ...He's always all ears and gets things done with no hassle or pressure. Go to Mark D. When you visit Prime honda ..This is a great dealership with great people & I plan on leasing my second honda come 2017!

Mark Dipaolo