Prime Honda

Honda Village

ahadziah
5/18/2016

"Love my new Honda!"

After looking at multiple dealerships I am so happy with the decision to get a new Honda EXL. The car is unbelievable! The dealership was awesome and Eric was great to work with. I received exactly what was discussed and working with Eric and the Business Manager (Steve...) made the deal possible. Eric was straight up, fair and reasonable. He was educated on the car and all of the cool features which was super helpful in the buying process. THANK YOU!!!

Happy Guy
4/23/2016

"LOVE MY NEW HONDA"

Great Dealer Awesome Experience. This dealer is straight up no nonsense . I got exactly as I was promised on price for my new Accord. I will recommend this dealer to all my family and friends. They stand High above the rest :) Thank You Eric for a Great Experience and a Awesome Deal :) Brian

Visquino
3/26/2016

"My car "

The dealership is very held I and considerate. My sales associate ERIC PHAN was exceptional at his job and thought carefully and causeously to help me get my car. U should go see him

JotaigdeC
3/23/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

I have owned 4 Honda cars in the past. I worked with Eric Phan to purchase a new 2016 Honda Pilot. Eric communicated regularly with me throughout the process of obtaining this very popular and best-selling Pilot. Eric delivered the car and pricing that we asked for. I would come back and work with Eric Phan on my next Honda. Great experience!

KD
3/17/2016

"Thank You "

My salesman, Ricaldo was awesome. He made my first time buying a car experience smooth. I'm happy with my purchase. My overall experience was stress-free. I would recommend this delearship.

Ricaldo Ulysse

carolyn12345
2/29/2016

"Fantastic Experience!"

Was so happy! Would recommend it to everyone, particularly ask for Adam Gianan. Would come back in a heart beat. Definitely a good experience here. No drama with getting used car. Brought to my mechanic and gave all thumbs up.

Adam Gianan

jordan1990
2/26/2016

"Helpful"

First time buying a new/used car from a dealership. My sales rep was very friendly from the moment I walked in. Very knowledgable about the inventory. I love my new "used" car!

A38
1/13/2016

"Good service "

I Have 2new vehicles ( ford and a shavy) from different makes and i got the best sale service from Honda( Eric ) ...This place was full of great people and friendly smiles . They helped me with my new 2016 honda fit and i was very thankful for this great customer service.i recommend everyone to visit prime and see for themselves .

Eric

Ivy
1/10/2016

"Went to look at a car listed on-line"

I went to look at an advertised car. The salesman was very helpful and friendly. I ended up buying the car that day. Great place to purchase a car.

dkkwmkemem
1/06/2016

"Great buying experience"

We purchased a 2013 Honda Oddysey. We told them what features we wanted and what we did not. They listed to our needs and did not try to "up sell" us. We traded a car in as part of the purchase. When they offered an amount for our car we indicated we could get much more for it from another place. They took our word for it and accepted the value we could get for our vehicle elsewhere. This allowed us to not have multiple transactions. This made the buying experience much more convenient and stress free. We had some accessories installed in the car. The service department could not have been more pleasant. I had to wait a few minutes, but they acknowledged me as soon as I arrived. When the service representatives did get to me they took the time to explain how the accessories worked and how to opperate them.

Gian Gonzalez