Prime Honda

Prime Honda Info

paxaquarius
12/07/2014

"Good guys"

We bought our previous CRV from Prime, had a great experience, and saw no need to go elsewhere. Ricaldo & Eric were friendly and knowledgeable. My one beef was that the manager was at times a bit heavy handed, despite the so-called "no dicker sticker." Still, I am pleased with the overall result and would buy from Prime again. Thanks!

Ricardo & Eric Phan

Ajohn12
12/06/2014

"Absolute pleasure"

Brandelle Pinckney the sales person was awesome. We were shopping for a crv for our son. No pressure or embellishment. Honest and straightforward. His manager Mark Dipaulo was also terrific to work with. They made our purchase a smooth affair. This is the second time we have brought a car from prime. They are the real deal!!!

Brandelle Pinckney

Julie Richardson
12/06/2014

"Go visit Gian"

When I totaled my 2004 accord after putting 100k carefree miles on her in 4yrs I was immediately in the market for a new car & likely another accord but interested in other full size sedans. After checking out their inventory online, I stopped in to Prime Honda Boston to see Gian Gonzalez on the recommendation of a friend. Gian was great, listened to what I was looking for & patiently drove a newer used accord and two camrys with me with no pressure. I wasn't particularly wild about any of them & he totally understood. We crunched numbers for price, loans, etc & parted ways with hopes that the dealership would be able to bring another car I was interested in down from another prime dealership in NH. I went home & thought about it. I went out & drove the competition but still felt on the fence about finding the right used car under my timeline. It took a few days but the car came down from NH & this 2010 Honda Accord coupe ex was exactly what I wanted!! We test drove the car to the house & let the dog check it out & sold! I got the internet price of ~12,500, 14k with tax, tag, etc & have no complaints with car other than the brake pedal feel could be tighter. I drove it 1000 mi to South Carolina and 1000 miles home in the pouring, pouring rain & had a comfortable care free time in the new whip. I really appreciated that Gian listened to exactly what I wanted & didn't waste my time trying to oversell me but focused on finding me the right car for under 15k or less!

Gian Gonzalez

Fany
12/04/2014

"got a good used van, john myers is great"

I just bought a used mini van in Prime honda, and i had a great experience with John. I would give him more than 5 stars if i can. He helped us getting a great deal and made the car purchase much easier for us. I recommended Prime honda and John to all.

John Myers

olgacan
12/04/2014

"great experience with Prime Honda !"

I leased new Honda this months and my experience working with Mark DiPaolo and NiMan was great ! Very professional and friendly . I visited few dealerships but this is the best one . I would definitively recommend to all my friends and family . Thank you !!!

Mark DiPaolo and Niman

jtarushka
12/03/2014

"bought a great used car from john at prime"

john myers was great, second car from prime, JOHN IS 5 STAR PLUS. he was very helpful and even delivered the car right to my house. steve lander had me in and out of the business office in 10 minutes.

JOHN AND STEVE WERE GREAT

NPB0109
12/02/2014

"Thank you Niman!"

After shopping for a used 2012 Civic for weeks and having so many things go wrong with so many other dealerships, I'm very happy that I finally landed at Prime Honda. Instead of just pulling up the car I saw online and going on a test drive, then beating me up to make a deal. Niman sat me down and found out what I want and need in a car and figured out a better situation. I ended up with a brand new Civic at only $20 a month more than my used Civic budget!!! I'm so happy Niman sat me down for a few extra minutes, because to result is the most excited thing... A BRAND NEW CAR!

Niman

Henry1234
12/01/2014

"Buying a car made easy by John Myers"

I went to Prime Honda at the suggestion of a family member and I'm glad I did. The guys at Prime were great to work with, especially John Myers. He is knowledgable and easy to talk to. I felt like he was working with my best interest in mind, which made price negotiation much easier and more comfortable. I would highly recommend Prime Honda and John Myers to anyone. On top of everything else, I love my new car.

John Myers

Luciab32382
11/29/2014

"Great experience at west roxbury Honda!!! "

I went to buy a 2015 Honda Pilot and I couldn't ask for a better sales man Sean Coleman, I strongly recommend them to everyone who is looking to buy a new or used car. I was very satisfied with my experience.

Sean Coleman

swhitehead
11/29/2014

"Great experience working with Sean Coleman at Prime Honda"

I went to Prime to learn about and drive the new Honda CRV; I was still driving the 2001 CRV I bought at Prime so many years ago. Sean spent the time to give me all the information I wanted and answered the many questions I had - and I had another one every time he came back from fulfilling the previous request. Sean arranged for me to drive both the 2014 and 2015 CRVs, so I could compare them. He even introduced me to a salesman at Prime Toyota when I said I wanted to look at the Rav4 also. Sean was a real pleasure to work with and earned my business. I would highly recommend that anyone shopping for a new Honda look him up at Prime. Sue Whitehead, Roslindale

Sean Coleman