Prime Honda

Prime Honda
Prime Honda Info

eamcleod
12/11/2014

"Genuine people with great prices "

I needed to buy a new car, and I was really not looking forward to the process. I was so pleasantly surprised by Prime Honda of Boston. They completely destroy the reputation of car dealerships as being money hungry con artist (I'm looking at you, Boch). Through the whole process, I really felt like they had my best interest at heart. I worked with Anthony L, who was incredibly patient as I drove several CRV's, a used Audi, and even requested to drive some of the cars a second time, just to make sure of my opinion. He knew every car backwards and forwards, and was very honest with me about the pros and cons of each one. He talked to me about what I was looking for, how much I drove, what my price range was, and even what models would hold their value over a few years. I ended up deciding on a 2008 CRV-EXL and I couldn't be happier. Anthony took care of everything, and made sure I knew what was going on throughout the entire process. He explained each part of the buying process, which I really appreciated. Every manager, sales person, and receptionist I came in contact with throughout my experience was so genuine. It's so nice to have a dealership that looks out for you. Buying a car is a big decision, I would never trust it to anyone but these guys.

Anthony L

jose.a.solis.94
12/09/2014

"Great service!"

I want to compliment two of your excellent employees, Gian Gonzalez and the financing gentleman. They went to great lengths to help me and my girlfriend with the leasing of a 2014 Honda Civic We received quality service at your Prime Honda, and Mr. Gonzales extended help is a prime example of this. He knew just what to do to get us to lease the new 2014 Civic. Such service builds great working relationships. I will recommend to all my family and friends Prime Honda.

Gian Gonzalez

paxaquarius
12/07/2014

"Good guys"

We bought our previous CRV from Prime, had a great experience, and saw no need to go elsewhere. Ricaldo & Eric were friendly and knowledgeable. My one beef was that the manager was at times a bit heavy handed, despite the so-called "no dicker sticker." Still, I am pleased with the overall result and would buy from Prime again. Thanks!

Ricardo & Eric Phan

Ajohn12
12/06/2014

"Absolute pleasure"

Brandelle Pinckney the sales person was awesome. We were shopping for a crv for our son. No pressure or embellishment. Honest and straightforward. His manager Mark Dipaulo was also terrific to work with. They made our purchase a smooth affair. This is the second time we have brought a car from prime. They are the real deal!!!

Brandelle Pinckney

Julie Richardson
12/06/2014

"Go visit Gian"

When I totaled my 2004 accord after putting 100k carefree miles on her in 4yrs I was immediately in the market for a new car & likely another accord but interested in other full size sedans. After checking out their inventory online, I stopped in to Prime Honda Boston to see Gian Gonzalez on the recommendation of a friend. Gian was great, listened to what I was looking for & patiently drove a newer used accord and two camrys with me with no pressure. I wasn't particularly wild about any of them & he totally understood. We crunched numbers for price, loans, etc & parted ways with hopes that the dealership would be able to bring another car I was interested in down from another prime dealership in NH. I went home & thought about it. I went out & drove the competition but still felt on the fence about finding the right used car under my timeline. It took a few days but the car came down from NH & this 2010 Honda Accord coupe ex was exactly what I wanted!! We test drove the car to the house & let the dog check it out & sold! I got the internet price of ~12,500, 14k with tax, tag, etc & have no complaints with car other than the brake pedal feel could be tighter. I drove it 1000 mi to South Carolina and 1000 miles home in the pouring, pouring rain & had a comfortable care free time in the new whip. I really appreciated that Gian listened to exactly what I wanted & didn't waste my time trying to oversell me but focused on finding me the right car for under 15k or less!

Gian Gonzalez

Fany
12/04/2014

"got a good used van, john myers is great"

I just bought a used mini van in Prime honda, and i had a great experience with John. I would give him more than 5 stars if i can. He helped us getting a great deal and made the car purchase much easier for us. I recommended Prime honda and John to all.

John Myers

olgacan
12/04/2014

"great experience with Prime Honda !"

I leased new Honda this months and my experience working with Mark DiPaolo and NiMan was great ! Very professional and friendly . I visited few dealerships but this is the best one . I would definitively recommend to all my friends and family . Thank you !!!

Mark DiPaolo and Niman

jtarushka
12/03/2014

"bought a great used car from john at prime"

john myers was great, second car from prime, JOHN IS 5 STAR PLUS. he was very helpful and even delivered the car right to my house. steve lander had me in and out of the business office in 10 minutes.

JOHN AND STEVE WERE GREAT

NPB0109
12/02/2014

"Thank you Niman!"

After shopping for a used 2012 Civic for weeks and having so many things go wrong with so many other dealerships, I'm very happy that I finally landed at Prime Honda. Instead of just pulling up the car I saw online and going on a test drive, then beating me up to make a deal. Niman sat me down and found out what I want and need in a car and figured out a better situation. I ended up with a brand new Civic at only $20 a month more than my used Civic budget!!! I'm so happy Niman sat me down for a few extra minutes, because to result is the most excited thing... A BRAND NEW CAR!

Niman

Henry1234
12/01/2014

"Buying a car made easy by John Myers"

I went to Prime Honda at the suggestion of a family member and I'm glad I did. The guys at Prime were great to work with, especially John Myers. He is knowledgable and easy to talk to. I felt like he was working with my best interest in mind, which made price negotiation much easier and more comfortable. I would highly recommend Prime Honda and John Myers to anyone. On top of everything else, I love my new car.

John Myers