Prime Honda

Prime Honda Info

ec.rhoda
4/21/2015

"Made my life easy!"

The expirience I had at Prime Honda was everything I could have hoped for. Everyone in the dealership took time to say hi and to let me know they were there to help, if you want a true person and perfessional you will make sure to find Eric P. Eric listened, gave me facts, and let me make decisions with out pressure. As I test drove the CRV Eric let the car speak for its self and just answered the questions that I asked, I had researched several small SUV's and the CRV was third on my list but after the test drive and with no question my interaction with Eric I bought the CRV that day. The rest of the staff followed suit from the sales manager (Jim), finance team, and cashier Ashley everyone made my purchase easy.

Eric P, Jim, Steve, Ashley, Randy

trgreen1983
4/14/2015

""somwtimes you have to fight for your right""

went through a lot of drama and he said she said regarding a car my Husband purchased for me at Prime Honda that had a dint in the hood that was told upon purchase that it would be fixed. I liked the car sooooo much that when I was told they were going to fix it I believed them . I had begun to believe that they were giving me the okey doke because I was a female. There were times I had to get beside myself. To make a long story short Mark Dipaolo came and saved the day. He got right on the situation in hand and did everything he said he would do to make my situation right. I would recommend him to anybody that were plan on visiting Prime Honda in West Roxbury. In my eyes he is the MANNNNNN!!

Mark Diapolo

ez2233
4/14/2015

"Jacked around..."

I dealt with a manager named Christopher Wong. He told me what he would give me for my Acura as a trade-in towards a Honda Civic. It was a little better than what a dealership in FL was offering and so I called him back to say I wanted to do business. there since I live in MA half the year and FL half the year. He asked me to send photos of the car and I sent several of them. The car body was perfect. The only thing it needed was new tires soon and he was taking that into consideration on the value of the car. He gave me someone's name who was going to call me and we would go from there. After several days, when I did not get any callI, I called Mr. Wong back and left a message. I also emailed him. He couldn't be bothered to call or email me back. If he is any example of customer service there, I will never buy a car from them. I don't appreciate being jacked around wasting my time. Very unprofessional.

Christopher Wong

Mumstilldriving
4/10/2015

"Bait and switch"

Saw a car on Autotrader.com, went in to see about it, same old song and dance, I don't have this care available, but I do have this dog over here....

Gian

jess
4/09/2015

"great experience overall"

I would like to thank Mark Dipaolo and Adam over at prime honda for helping me pick a great car. Im in love with my Civic!!!

Mark dipaolo

haiti0211
4/08/2015

"Great Service at Prime Honda"

My experience at Prime Honda in West Roxbury was AWESOME! Eric Phan was very friendly, knowledgeable, patient and did his best to make sure I left the dealership satisfied. He was great at following up with me about my experience, questions and concerns. I am in LOVE with my 2014 Accord EX!! If anyone is interested in buying a car I would definitely recommend Prime Honda in West Roxbury and ask for Eric Phan!!

militaryrecruit
3/21/2015

"Prime Honda and Mark Di Poalo Sales Manager = Professionalis"

Almost the moment I walked into the Prime Honda Dealership in West Roxbury on March 17, 2015 I was received a friendly greeting by Sale Manager Mark Di Poalo. Mark approached me while I was sitting in a 2015 Honda Accord Coupe ELX V6 on the showroom floor. He stated that he could offer me financial incentives that would make the car more attractive to purchase. I received a reduction in price because I was repeat customer Prime Honda. He was able to facilitate and transact an excellent trade in price on my 2012 Civic SI. Mark Di Poalo and the Finance Manger were able to find a bank offering the lowest APR making the new Honda Accord more affordable for me to purchase. Mark was able to make me feel comfortable throughout the entire car buying experience at Prime Honda. I' did not feel high pressured at any point during the car buying experience with him. I experienced some problems with the paperwork sent to my insurance company that prevented me from obtaining my RMV car registration. Mark was quick to respond in the resolution of this problem both with Prime Honda and my insurance company. Throughout my entire car buying experience Mark, he was very professional, courteous, honest. friendly and knowledgeable. Based on my own personal experience with Mark Di Poalo (Sales Manager) at Prime Honda of West Roxbury, MA, I would highly recommend him and Prime Honda if you are looking for a down to earth, highly ethical salesperson with a great personality in a high stress job environment.

Mark Di Poalo

FreddG
3/04/2015

"Glad to own a Honda again."

It feels great to be back in a Honda. Eric Phan met me at the door and was able to help me get a great deal. I cannot be more pleased with my new vehicle. I would not recommend Prime, and Eric is the man. The best car buying experience I have ever had.

DrivingDiva
3/03/2015

"Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

I wanted to take a moment to say we actually had a pleasant car buying experience at Prime Honda with Eric Phan. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful without being too pushy. We were able to take an extended test drive in order to get a good feel for the car and test out all the features. I was not looking forward to the car buying process since my car died unexpectedly on me but I'm happy to say to was relatively painless and even enjoyable. We bought the Honda CRV and I hope to continue the relationship with Prime Honda for servicing the car as well. I would definitely recommend Prime Honda and especially Eric Phan to anyone looking for a new or used car.

aganup
2/24/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

I dealt with Eric Phan and I had an awesome experience. He answered all my questions and was very friendly. I had a bit of a trouble discussing my trade-in price, but overall I was very happy with my experience and my purchase. I would recommend this dealership and especially Eric for anyone looking to buy a new/used car.