Prime Honda

West Roxbury, Massachusetts 02132
Prime Honda Info

FreddG
3/04/2015

"Glad to own a Honda again."

It feels great to be back in a Honda. Eric Phan met me at the door and was able to help me get a great deal. I cannot be more pleased with my new vehicle. I would not recommend Prime, and Eric is the man. The best car buying experience I have ever had.

DrivingDiva
3/03/2015

"Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

I wanted to take a moment to say we actually had a pleasant car buying experience at Prime Honda with Eric Phan. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful without being too pushy. We were able to take an extended test drive in order to get a good feel for the car and test out all the features. I was not looking forward to the car buying process since my car died unexpectedly on me but I'm happy to say to was relatively painless and even enjoyable. We bought the Honda CRV and I hope to continue the relationship with Prime Honda for servicing the car as well. I would definitely recommend Prime Honda and especially Eric Phan to anyone looking for a new or used car.

aganup
2/24/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

I dealt with Eric Phan and I had an awesome experience. He answered all my questions and was very friendly. I had a bit of a trouble discussing my trade-in price, but overall I was very happy with my experience and my purchase. I would recommend this dealership and especially Eric for anyone looking to buy a new/used car.

DavRoz
2/23/2015

"Great experience with Prime"

I had a great experience at Prime thanks to John and Sean. Having leased quite a few Civics John recommended to go to the Accord for a change of driving pleasure. Shawn was attentive and answered all questions without any hype. I am delighted with the car and enjoy it every time I get in and start the engine. In this most difficult Boston winter the Accord has handled the road conditions firmly and safely. The total buying experience coupled with the car itself supports me in recommending Prime Honda to anyone searching for a vehicle.

John Marino, sales manager. Sean Colemen, salesman.

Gvilla
1/24/2015

"My experience was awesome thanks to Eric "

My experience at Honda was awesome! Eric Phan was very helpful and attentive. He helped me find a car that fits my budget and needs. I didn't feel pressured at any point during my shopping experience with him, and it felt like his purpose was to assist me with what I liked/ needed, not to talk me into buying any random car. My sister was right, Eric is a great agjent.

jjamzz
1/15/2015

"Great Service!"

We had a great experience leasing from Prime Honda. They were very honest and up front with all the costs. This was the second dealership that we went to and it was like night and day compared to the previous dealership.

Rohit Singh

Caesar13
1/12/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Was assisted by Mark DiPaolo who went to extreme lengths to honor a quote which another sales person stated. Mark displayed something you rarely witness at a dealership i.e HONESTY and INTEGRITY. His willingness to listen and resolve issues in favor of the customer rather than to placate and patronize with circuitous and repetitive talk which often creates doubt in the customers mind. He is honorable and strait forward with no double talk. As a result I received a deal that no other dealership could or would have honored..His prime goal is customer satisfaction which he adequately displayed and proved by putting together a rather difficult deal. I highly recommend Prime Honda if you are looking for a real and honest sales person like Mark Di Paolo at a real and honest dealership.

Mark Di Paolo

jndowd87
1/01/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Eric sold me an Acura RSX. He was very helpful, attentive, and great about following up. I'm very happy with my car and with the buying experience. Thanks!

Gbutler63
12/23/2014

"John Myers-King of Customer Service"

I found my car online, went into the showroom and was introduced to John as my sales professional. I had a great experience with John who bent over backwards to make my experience very positive and enjoyable, I only dealt with one dealership for this car as I didn't need to look any further based on the experience I had with John.

John Myers

Nitin
12/20/2014

"My Salesperson was just Awesome"

I met this chap, Rohit Singh at the dealership,he was absolutely FANTASTIC, very humble, polite,friendly. He worked out the best deal for us, going the extra mile by talking to his managers and negotiating on the price. Very Nice experience.

Rohit Singh