Prime Honda

Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Honda Village

Scott
6/01/2016

"Great experience with Prime Honda"

I recently purchased a 2016 Civic from Prime Honda, and was throughly pleased with my experience at the dealership. Eric was extremely helpful in finding me a car that fit exactly what I was looking for, and got me a great price for the car. I would definitely recommend Prime to anyone looking for a new Honda.

Jackie B
6/01/2016

"Overall Excellent"

Overall I had a very positive experience. Gian was extremely helpful and accommodating in finding a car for us to lease that met all of our specific criteria. He even delivered the car to our house so we wouldn't have to travel to the dealership with our baby. Shortly after receiving the car, I discovered that the AC did not work. Gian was able to quickly get another car for us to use (last minute on a Saturday night!) while our car was repaired. This process was really inconvenient in terms of having to go to the dealership and transfer everything back and forth from car to car multiple times, but he did everything he could to make it swift and easy. I just wish that someone had ensured that everything was operating properly before giving us the car.

Gian Gonzalez

ahadziah
5/18/2016

"Love my new Honda!"

After looking at multiple dealerships I am so happy with the decision to get a new Honda EXL. The car is unbelievable! The dealership was awesome and Eric was great to work with. I received exactly what was discussed and working with Eric and the Business Manager (Steve...) made the deal possible. Eric was straight up, fair and reasonable. He was educated on the car and all of the cool features which was super helpful in the buying process. THANK YOU!!!

Happy Guy
4/23/2016

"LOVE MY NEW HONDA"

Great Dealer Awesome Experience. This dealer is straight up no nonsense . I got exactly as I was promised on price for my new Accord. I will recommend this dealer to all my family and friends. They stand High above the rest :) Thank You Eric for a Great Experience and a Awesome Deal :) Brian

Visquino
3/26/2016

"My car "

The dealership is very held I and considerate. My sales associate ERIC PHAN was exceptional at his job and thought carefully and causeously to help me get my car. U should go see him

JotaigdeC
3/23/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

I have owned 4 Honda cars in the past. I worked with Eric Phan to purchase a new 2016 Honda Pilot. Eric communicated regularly with me throughout the process of obtaining this very popular and best-selling Pilot. Eric delivered the car and pricing that we asked for. I would come back and work with Eric Phan on my next Honda. Great experience!

KD
3/17/2016

"Thank You "

My salesman, Ricaldo was awesome. He made my first time buying a car experience smooth. I'm happy with my purchase. My overall experience was stress-free. I would recommend this delearship.

Ricaldo Ulysse

carolyn12345
2/29/2016

"Fantastic Experience!"

Was so happy! Would recommend it to everyone, particularly ask for Adam Gianan. Would come back in a heart beat. Definitely a good experience here. No drama with getting used car. Brought to my mechanic and gave all thumbs up.

Adam Gianan

jordan1990
2/26/2016

"Helpful"

First time buying a new/used car from a dealership. My sales rep was very friendly from the moment I walked in. Very knowledgable about the inventory. I love my new "used" car!

A38
1/13/2016

"Good service "

I Have 2new vehicles ( ford and a shavy) from different makes and i got the best sale service from Honda( Eric ) ...This place was full of great people and friendly smiles . They helped me with my new 2016 honda fit and i was very thankful for this great customer service.i recommend everyone to visit prime and see for themselves .

Eric