Prime Honda

Honda Village

KD
3/17/2016

"Thank You "

My salesman, Ricaldo was awesome. He made my first time buying a car experience smooth. I'm happy with my purchase. My overall experience was stress-free. I would recommend this delearship.

Ricaldo Ulysse

carolyn12345
2/29/2016

"Fantastic Experience!"

Was so happy! Would recommend it to everyone, particularly ask for Adam Gianan. Would come back in a heart beat. Definitely a good experience here. No drama with getting used car. Brought to my mechanic and gave all thumbs up.

Adam Gianan

jordan1990
2/26/2016

"Helpful"

First time buying a new/used car from a dealership. My sales rep was very friendly from the moment I walked in. Very knowledgable about the inventory. I love my new "used" car!

A38
1/13/2016

"Good service "

I Have 2new vehicles ( ford and a shavy) from different makes and i got the best sale service from Honda( Eric ) ...This place was full of great people and friendly smiles . They helped me with my new 2016 honda fit and i was very thankful for this great customer service.i recommend everyone to visit prime and see for themselves .

Eric

Ivy
1/10/2016

"Went to look at a car listed on-line"

I went to look at an advertised car. The salesman was very helpful and friendly. I ended up buying the car that day. Great place to purchase a car.

dkkwmkemem
1/06/2016

"Great buying experience"

We purchased a 2013 Honda Oddysey. We told them what features we wanted and what we did not. They listed to our needs and did not try to "up sell" us. We traded a car in as part of the purchase. When they offered an amount for our car we indicated we could get much more for it from another place. They took our word for it and accepted the value we could get for our vehicle elsewhere. This allowed us to not have multiple transactions. This made the buying experience much more convenient and stress free. We had some accessories installed in the car. The service department could not have been more pleasant. I had to wait a few minutes, but they acknowledged me as soon as I arrived. When the service representatives did get to me they took the time to explain how the accessories worked and how to opperate them.

Gian Gonzalez

jho192
1/05/2016

"Best Customer Service"

I went to Prime Honda with my father looking for a new CRV. When we visited other Honda dealerships before we've never really had any service. However, when we walked into Prime Honda on VFW Parkway we were immediately greeted by Gian. Even with the million of questions we asked Gian, he remained very patient and always had a smile on his face while making sure we got all the information that we wanted on the CRV. Gian was very honest in answering our questions and giving us his opinions. Not only was he great in helping us get a deal on the CRV-EX, a few days later when I came back to get the registration and starter installed, he took his time to make sure that that process also went smooth and did what he can to help decrease my waiting time. Overall, had a beyond excellent experience at Prime Honda with Gian's help and am very happy with my new car!

Gian Gonzalez, Johnny Dang

Audiguy
1/02/2016

"First financed car"

I needed a new car simply because I was starting a new job and needed a reliable car to get there. I already knew what car I was interested in via truecar. The salesman was cool and down to earth and did a great job of matching the car that I wanted with similar cars. I eneded up purchasing the car that I came for which was the VW jetta. Eric even delivered the car to my job two days later. Two thumbs up.

mdorval
12/01/2015

"Third car"

This is my third car here and I keep going back because they've always given the best new car price and best amount on my trade.

carret000
11/23/2015

"Never Again Prime"

Wow, this is going to be a long and boring but thorough review. I'll start by making a list. 1. Their salesman failed to get a pre-owned VW Jetta with low mileage shipped to Maine for purchase from their sister dealership. 2. Their sister dealership (Prime Toyota of Boston) didn't notice or have the necessary diagnostics to pick up that a $600 coil was broken as well as a $450 rear passenger door lock latch (Yes, our car does not actually lock all 4-doors) 3. Their sister dealership reached their price cap for repair after the coil replacement and was Not Willing to help with some or all of the door latch replacement 4. The car is only 3-weeks new to us and Massachusetts has a 60-day "Lemon Law" which is supposed to cover repairs and missteps of this sort. 5. I sold my Honda car to Prime Toyota of Boston and they shipped it to Prime Honda North in Maine and are going to make as much as $3,100 on it's resale. So, what does this boil down to? A very rare 1-star review. Their technicians are VW certified but that's the limit of their advantage over any other dealership or garage. They have a smug group of people working the service desk who basically made me do all the work of calling down to Massachusetts to get work "approved" beforehand. Then after the mechanics had spent .5 hours diagnosing the issue they reneged on their verbal agreement that they would assist me with the costs of the door replacement. I had to pay $53.00 just to get out of there. When the cashier weakly said "have a nice day" I said "I can't". This is the fourth car that I've bought in my life and this one is worth the most. It has also cost me the most in time, money and stress/aggravation.

Fernando Burgos