Prime Honda

Honda Gallery

Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

drawbob

"Great buying experience"

Buying a car at Prime Honda was effortless and better than any other car buying experience I have had. My salesman was extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and worked quickly with me to get me the car I was looking for. I can't say enough good things about my experience, and am very happy with the new 2016 Accord.

Adam Gianan

Greg L

"Sales"

Over the years I’ve purchased many new cars. The back and forth price discovery is very tiring and the sales person isn’t the most knowledgeable about the cars they’re selling. I have to mention an experience I have with a sales person named Anthony L. He was honest and the most knowledgeable car salesperson I know. Great experience… I Would recommend!!!

Anthony L.

hg123
10/30/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Overall experience was wonderful! Adam made the buying process stress-free and answered any questions I had. He understood my needs and helped to make sure that I was purchasing a car that was right for me. I highly recommend Prime Honda in West Roxbury if you are looking for a new car!

Adam Gianan

Beth1221
10/29/2015

"Excellent experience on used CRV from Anthony L"

Anthony helped me buy my used CRV EXL. He was very knowledgeable about the car and helpful in the buying process. Anthony answered all my questions and was very transparent about the buying process. I highly recommend Anthony and the whole staff at Prime Honda.

Anthony L

rocky45
10/23/2015

""Say anything to sell you a car""

I went in here liking the idea of no hassle purchases. The sales person promised me that he would get me a roof rack and get a replacement shelf for the trunk. The shelf did not match the color of the car, and he lied about the roof rack. He told his boss he never said that, and I have a message on my answering machine with him saying he will ensure that I get a roof rack. The manager would not even do anything for me. As far as add on items such as auto start, bluetooth hands free audio etc. They charge a set amount for each one in the payments. I think it was $15 or $20 at the time. You need to ask them what they are installing because they will install poor quality components, and at that they will probably tell you what you want to hear and install something else. It is far cheaper to have the extras install somewhere else (except maybe the autostart). Dont let them tell you that it will void your warrenty, That is a scam. I never when back to them again, I went back to Boch Honda.

Tim??

Tidalview201
10/22/2015

"Great experience!"

I was not in the best position to be getting a new car, but the folks at Prime Honda in Boston worked tirelessly to get me financing and make the deal possible. I was purchasing the vehicle from out of state, which made things even more complicated. Eric Phan went above and beyond to sell me this vehicle and I am extremely grateful.

Eric Phan, Danny Rodrigues

Cassie25
10/19/2015

"First time financing a car"

I had an exceptional experience working with Ricardo at Prime! I've been doing my personal research for about a month, visiting over 11 auto shops with Prime being one of the first few. Throughout the month of August I would occasionally get a call from him (not those annoying ones), but just asking if I ever found anything and that he is still available for help if I needed it. Fast forward to last week, I decided to go back in and within the hour we worked on a deal. The first car I originally looked at was sold with good reason, but the one I subsequently bought was even better and cheaper!! The process for getting approved and filling out paper work was smoother than I thought. What I really liked about him was that he genuinely was trying to help. He didn't try to sell me the nonsense that a typical salesman would do which adds no value to my car except take my money. To be honest, he is the reason I bought my car there. Thanks Ricardo!!

Ricardo Ulysse

Chezer
10/17/2015

"Team work"

I went to Prime Honda after going to Weymouth Honda and Boch Honda. I was greeted by salesman named Ricaldo, who had a big smile on his face, which made me feel at ease. I did not feel to comfortable at the other two Honda places. Ricaldo was very knowledgable about the Honda product. He was able to match the price and I bought the car. The main reason I bought was because of Ricaldo. Ricaldo explained that he was working with other customer before me but still wanted just to greet me when I came in, so when we agreed to the price, another sales person helped me named Eric. I am impressed that the sales people here at Prime helps each others. Sales is very competitive and most sales people don't help others. Prime is a special kind of dealership Eric explained to me he said "here at Prime, we are a family" " the owners have a different kind of Philosophy to do business ." He also said that why they are so successful. I would recommend Ricaldo at Prime if your looking for a Honda.

Ricaldo and Eric

theo
10/02/2015

":-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( "

Car had many problems, brakes, motor mounts, bad alignment...no bueno. Just bought it in june.salesman was nice but not worth the price paid for it.

deezzz

Satisfied
9/26/2015

"Great"

Eric was great and helped me get exactly what I wanted, with no pressure. We were able to get a better deal with him than anywhere else, will definitely be back here for our next Honda.

Eric