Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206, Princeton, New Jersey 08540

684 Reviews of Princeton Audi Volkswagen

August 15, 2017

"'FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE AT VW PRINCETON""

- jayiyengar

Dear Zak: I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank your for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new car last week. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype. Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making that five-hour process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm happy with the car I purchased, and I'm not freaking out about the purchase price. That's a pretty ideal situation when it comes to buying a new car, and it's all thanks to you. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, I'll be sending them VW Princeton and telling them to ask for Zak. Thanks again.

Steven Cotter
Other Employees : I got a great deal- brand new car, and a good friend; thank you, Steven

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the excellent, 5-star review and your kind words about Zak! We are so glad to hear that he provided you with outstanding customer service and got you in the right car at the right price. Please come back and see us again, and we hope you enjoy your new car!

"great services "

- norasim

great service! helped me figure out exactly what i wanted and got it to me in great time! always available to talk and email and always ontop of everything i asked.

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We hope to see you again!

August 15, 2017

"Purchased certified pre-owned car"

- Beth T

My son unfortunately had an accident and his car was totalled. He found a VW Jetta on Princeton Volkswagen's website. We went to look at the car and ended up purchasing it that night. Zac was a pleasure to work with and turned a bad situation into a happy one! Demien in finance made the process so quick and easy. I highly recommend Princeton Volkswagen. Zac is a man of his word and gave us a great deal. Keep up the great work!! I will definitely be back in the future.

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the great review, Beth! We will be sure to pass along your compliments to Zak. We hope your son enjoys his new car, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

"Perfect service "

- Yuliya

Friendly,nice and quick employees,comfortable waiting room...The people worked as smoothly and quickly as possible, ready to do everything to help the client to meet his needs. I got answers to all the questions.

Clara Williamson

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! Come back and see us again!

August 11, 2017

"Professional "

- Matthew Pagano

Excellent service, extremely professional, knowledgeable, and candid. No pressure and no shady tactics. Would definitely work with this team again, they have quality products that speak for themselves and will help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Aug 14, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Matthew, thank you for the excellent review!

August 10, 2017

"Best prices and great customer service"

- Heba

Zak is awesome! Very professional, helpful and makes sure you're satisfied. He took great care of us the first time, we went back for a second car. Best experience with him and the dealership. Definitely recommend!

Aug 14, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the great review of your experience with Zak! Enjoy your new vehicle!

August 08, 2017

"Purchase with double trade"

- csw360

Simple process purchasing a new Tiguan and trading in two cars. Pain free. Professional. No surprises. Found the exact car I wanted which mysteriously arrived on a trailer within hours! Seek out Zak.

Aug 10, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience! We are glad you had a pleasant experience and your compliments will be passed along to Zak.

Aug 08, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the team and be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

August 07, 2017

"Easy Breezy"

- Mccleodmj

Talk about making the car buying experience fun and exciting! Zak is a very knowledgeable professional who cares about the experience his customers have. I bought my first car from him a couple weeks ago and he made a loyal customer me. Will definitely recommend Zak and the team at Princeton Volkswagen for your next car-buying experience an enjoyable one.

Aug 08, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thanks for the 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you had such a great experience. We look forward to providing that same great experience for your next visit!

August 06, 2017

"Enjoyed Audi Princeton Experience"

- DP

Audi Princeton has been my dealer for the last 3 lease agreements. I always enjoy the process, which they make as simple and trouble free as possible. Te Service Department is always ready to meet my requests in a timely manner - although nothing ever goes wrong with my Audi's. A great place to do business.

Lauri Campbell Loaiza
Clara Williamson
Aug 07, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 04, 2017

"Very professional - Easy to Work With"

- Joe820

David is a very knowledgeable Audi Specialist. I have known him for over twenty years and he has always been courteous and helpful. In fact, everyone at the Princeton Audi Dealership is very friendly and easy to work with. My wife was leasing a 2015 A4 and she was offered an early termination in July which we took advantage of. David helped us every step of the way from exiting her previous lease and into a new 2017 A4 Premium Plus lease. The new car is everything my wife hoped it would be. When this lease is up we will be back again to work with David. We will also refer our friends and anyone else who is looking for an Audi to David and this dealership. Thank you David and everyone at Princeton Audi.

David J. Rojas
Aug 07, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thanks for this great review, Joe! I am so pleased to hear that you always have an excellent experience with David. Your compliments will be passed along to him, and I hope that we can take care of you again soon! We greatly appreciate your loyalty!