Princeton Audi Volkswagen - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jeff Dockhorn Jr., AUDI / VW Service Director, Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Audi Service Consultant

January 17, 2017

"Friendly & Caring"

- rsp83

What impressed me first about this dealership was how many times I was asked 'How can I help you?' upon entering the service area. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and its shows that they care about good service. I also visited the parts department while my car was getting its first service - they gave great advice and were equally friendly. While I was waiting at the parts window, every passing employee - there must have been at least four - checked with me to make sure I was being helped. This was my first visit and they made me a loyal customer - have been telling friend!

Marco Martins
Jim Towhey

February 15, 2016

"Great manager!"

- Dissatisfied Customer

I called the dealership to inquire about my Jetta I recently purchased because i noticed the absence of the temperature gauge. Upon speaking to one of the service reps I was a bit turned of by his attitude. A second call to the dealership connected me to David Carr. He was very friendly and knowledgeable, he answered my questions and addressed my concerns very promptly. His level of professionalism is Paramount to all I have dealt with in the auto industry so far and I have been dealing with car dealers for many years. Though I have not met David in person I can see that he is a straight shooter and a honorable man. Thumbs up David you rock!

David Carr

January 29, 2016

"Carwash"

- Happy customer

I was in the area and stopped in for a car wash after our heavy snow storm. I was not aware that each dealer was individually owned ans car washes are honored at the dealer where car was purchased. The general manager Richard Martini was more than happy to provide me with that service even though he was not obligated. That was a very kind gesture on his part. In that kindness alone and having also met Roshanda Hunt another staff member while waiting I can see that any dealing with this dealership would be a very positive experience.

Service Center Photos & Amenities