Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

About Our New Toyota Dealership, Serving Germantown, Cordova & Southaven Performance Toyota of Memphis has been selling Toyota vehicles in the Tennessee area for over 25 years. Performance Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Performance Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectation everyday. Performance Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling . We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we offer an Express Lube. Got a dent? Performance Toyota can handle those repairs also! Performance Toyota supports Fayette County Animal Rescue, Toys for Tots, and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital Christmas Cottage. We are also members of Germantown and Collerville Chamber of Commerce. We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our New vehicle line-up includes the Land Cruiser, Venza, 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Matrix, Prius Hybrid, Prius Plug-In, Prius C, Prius V, RAV4, Sequioa, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, and Yaris. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you.If we don't have the vehicle, we often times can locate it for you. Our Pre-Owned department is filled with a great mix of Certified Toyota Vehicles and other makes. Our customers are ou

About Principle Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Gloria53
5/19/2015

"Excellent experience "

I had the best experience ever while purchasing my new car. The person I worked with was amazing!!!! Thanks Stacy Kilgore for a job well done!!

Dandy Don
5/19/2015

"Great purchasing experience!"

A big thanks to salesman Jimmy Rooker for making the purchase of ourToyota Tacoma a great experience. I appreciate Jimmy for taking the initiative to contact me about the Tacoma. We might have missed this opportunity had he not thought about us. Thanks to everyone involved at the dealership in making this a great experience. Don Stewart, State Farm Agent

Maggie
5/06/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Just purchased my fourth Toyota. The whole experience was excellent. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable. No pressure and they took their time in showing us everything we wanted to look at.

Rick In

highlander2015
4/27/2015

"So Far, So Good"

We have just recently purchased our second toyota from this dealership and both buying experiences have been great, so far. The sales reps. that we dealt with during both purchases were very professional and we felt were honest and up front with us. The last purchase we made was a late Friday evening just before close, dark and raining, but the conditions did not taint the way we were treated from beginning to end. These guys hung in there with us even after most of the dealership lights were off!

Steve Ethridge, Trace McGonagill, Peter Butler

HarryP
4/14/2015

"No Pressure, Straight Forward"

Our sales rep, Steven Ethridge, was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and did not put any pressure on us to buy. I'm sure they made money on the car, but I feel like we received a tremendous deal. The whole looking and buying experience at the dealership was perfect. Tremendous professionalism and genuine people. We will definitely shop here again when the time comes.

Steven Ethridge

holly27
4/11/2015

"Wonderful Sales Rep"

My sales woman Mary McDaniel was great. She was very attentive and listened to everything I wanted in a vehicle. She did not try to pressure me into buying something that I didn't want. She was very sweet to my child. It was one of the best car buying experience I ever had. I love my Rav4.

Mary McDaniel

jbeisler
4/10/2015

"great service!"

Poh was wonderful. The staff was so friendly and it really made buying a car a great experience. Aaron in financing was awesome as well. I will buy my next vehicle from Poh.

dgarrett75
4/07/2015

"GREAT SALES REP"

I had the best experience ever while purchasing my new car. The person I worked with was amazing!!!! Thanks Denise Taylor for job well done!!

Denise Taylor

Tina Golden
4/01/2015

"Best car buying experience Ive ever had!"

All of the staff went out of their way to work with me patiently. I did my research online beforehand, so I knew what neighboring dealers were asking for the same car I purchased. I got a great deal on my car, very fair value on my trade, added the extra warranties and maintenance packages and still stayed within the bottom line AND payment range that I requested. 2 days after my purchase when I realized I had left items in my traded vehicle, Poh retrieved the items and delivered them to a relative for me.... Still striving to keep me happy after the deal was done. I really appreciate how comfortable they made the purchasing process. Tina Golden 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Trace and Grant

Candice
3/31/2015

"Awesome deal! "

Our salesmen was wonderful! The waiting area was very pleasing as well! The finance guy we signed our papers with was an absolute obnoxious unfriendly jerk! At one point he was so rude we almost walked away from the entire deal.

Reviews of David Handley