Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

Principle Toyota (formerly known as Performance Toyota) of Memphis has been selling vehicles in the Tennessee area for almost 30-years. Principle Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Principle Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectations everyday. Principle Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling calendar. We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we also have an Express Lube department as well. Got a dent? Principle Toyota can handle those repairs also! We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you. If we don't have the vehicle, we can locate it for you. So, stop in and find out for yourself why Principle Toyota is a great place to do business.

About Principle Toyota

SDahl
7/26/2016

"Great Experience"

We received excellent service from Grant. He didn't haggle... just provided us his best deal and it really was a great deal. We would recommend Principle Toyota and will come back again.

Suzanne Campbell
7/20/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

Performance Toyota has always given me great customer service with my Camry, and Shay Montgomery made my service visit a very pleasant one. She was interested in the customer, attentive and knowledgeable about what was going on with my car. She was also understanding about my need to keep costs down and did all she could to help me in that area. It's rare these days to get customer service like that.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review, Suzanne! We are pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Shay. She is indeed a wonderful woman who enjoys going the extra mile for all her customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

tallpaul1955
7/20/2016

"17 camry"

my family has been driving toyota cars for a long time. this is the second car i have purchased from this dealership. the sales people where helpful and not pushy. the price was below what i had expected from all my research. the contractions did take long and had a pleasent conversation with the staff while it was being done. ill buy again from here but the cars last forever.

danny royle

July 20, 2016

Thank you for an amazing review and congratulations on your new car! We are always happy to see our customers leave with a positive experience! Your kind words are appreciated, I will be glad to inform the staff to continue the great service! We look forward to seeing you again for your next car purchase!

Louis
7/18/2016

"2016 Tundra TRD Pro"

This is my fifth Toyota, and this was the smoothest transaction ever! I live in Nashville and couldn't find the TRD Pro anywhere here. I found exactly what I wanted at the Principle Toyota's website. I was introduced to Jimmy Rooker, and between texts and phone calls, we got this done over the phone. I then drove down the following Saturday to close the deal and pick up the truck. They also made me an offer on my current Tundra and bought it on the spot. Everyone was very professional, polite and knowledgeable. It was a terrific buying experience. No hassle, no crap, just straight up folks selling Toyotas. Richard Hadley was great as well. I think they sell 300 cars a month and now I see why. I highly recommend them!

Richard Hadley

July 18, 2016

Louis, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit us! Congratulations on your new Tundra! Jimmy always provides smooth and stress free experiences for our customers and it puts a smile on our face to see that you had a wonderful time with us. We thank you again for your business and are very excited to see you in the future. Have a great week!

mizliz949
7/14/2016

"Good overall experience, no hassles, friendly service."

I went into the dealership by myself and was wary of being taken advantage of. Mr. Garwyne Jones was very helpful and professional and I felt more at ease. I told him what I wanted and what I needed to comfortable at and he made it happen. Mr. Buddy made me feel comfortable with my financial arrangements. The entire staff made my buying experience so much better .

Buddt Carnett

July 14, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that Garwyne, Buddy, and the rest of our staff made you feel comfortable about your purchase. We're proud of our friendly, professional atmosphere. Congratulations on your new vehicle, please let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

tsexton2154
7/14/2016

"It could not have been any easier...."

As always, I get nervous when making a major purchase like a car. However, Sandeep Soni and Priniciple Toyota made it relatively painless and made me feel at ease. What I loved the most about the experience was that Sandeep made me feel right at home and made sure that I knew all of the details and operations of my new purchase before I left the lot. My mother recommended Sandeep to me because of her car-buying experience with him. I would do the same for anyone. Sandeep was awesome to work with, enough said.

July 14, 2016

Tommy, thank you for taking the time to share your review! It is wonderful to hear that your experience was painless and that you felt at ease working with Sandeep. We are glad to know that he has earned your business and we appreciate it as well. Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to let us know! We look forward to your next visit!

Wendi Haley
7/13/2016

"Great experience!"

This dealership went above and beyond to help me get into the exact car that I wanted. Steve was an very informative and patient salesman who kept us up to speed and fought for what we wanted! I would definitely recommend him and Principle! Their commercials are true, it's like family there!

July 13, 2016

Wendi, thank you for the great review! Congratulations on getting the exact car that you wanted. It is always great to see our customers leave with a postive experience. We appreciate your kind words, I will be hapy to let Steve know to keep up the great service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Bobio1946
7/12/2016

"Easy and simple process with sales and finance"

The overall experience was great and the process was smooth and all was explained well. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends if they were in need of a new or used vehicle.

July 12, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy to see our customers walk away from our dealership with such a positive experience! Thank you for the kind words for our staff, I will be more than glad to let them know to continue their great work. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Paula Floyd
7/11/2016

"5th vehicle from this dealership!"

April was great! She worked hard to get me into my 2016 Rav 4, I highly recommend her for your salesperson. She even had Todd come introduce himself to us, I didn't believe the commercial when he said he was always there and yep he is!

April Haynie

July 12, 2016

I am glad to know that your experience working with April went well, Paula! Congratulations on your new Rav 4! Should you need anything, do not hesitate to let our team know! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit! - Todd Lochner

New-in-Memphis
7/08/2016

"great leasing experience"

Great leasing experience with this dealership, they helped me ensuring I was able to lease my corolla 2016. I had troubles as I just moved to the city and had not proof of residency and other things but they helped me getting the papers I needed and everything

July 09, 2016

Thanks for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you had a good experience with our dealership. Enjoy your new Corolla, let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Reviews of Richard Hadley