Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

Principle Toyota (formerly known as Performance Toyota) of Memphis has been selling vehicles in the Tennessee area for almost 30-years. Principle Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Principle Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectations everyday. Principle Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling calendar. We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we also have an Express Lube department as well. Got a dent? Principle Toyota can handle those repairs also! We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you. If we don't have the vehicle, we can locate it for you. So, stop in and find out for yourself why Principle Toyota is a great place to do business.

About Principle Toyota

HATTIEGORDON

"Service on my Lexus"

On time appointment and I was kept informed about the repairs. Everybody were friendly. I was very pleased with the service. I will be back.

jennifersharp09
8/28/2015

"Great Vehicle From A Great Dealership"

Principle Toyota is an awesome dealership! Mary and Richard were extremely professional and nice. Even with my fears, they helped me out with my purchase.

jlmnowak

"10k service"

Seth did a perfect job handling my service from the minute I pulled in. This is my second service experience with Seth and I give him a 10!

b.davis.61110

"Handled efficiently!"

I had a slow leak in my tire. I made an appointment the day before. When I got there I let Bob know what was going on and asked if he could get me on my way by a certain time because I had to pick up my son. He took care of everything and got me back on the road in plenty of time to make it to the school. The sitting area was nice with snacks and beverages available. I'll be back and I'll be asking for Bob again!

lakeishanelson61
8/28/2015

"I had a great experience at Principle Toyota on Winchester. "

I gave this rating because both times I visited this location, I had a great experience. What a friendly hard working staff. Thank you guys

HILLP07
8/28/2015

"Had a great experience."

I really appreciate the shuttle ride. It was a safe ride and got to work on time. David explains things to me and keeps me informed about my car. Love the customer service.

GMD2970

"AVALON"

GREAT SERVICE EXPERIENCE! THE ONLY SHOP AND SERVICE MEMBER THAT I DEAL WITH. THE CUSTOMER LOUNGE IS VERY NICE, CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE. THE CASHIER WAS VERY NICE AND POLITE.

bwilburn

"Perfect experience!!"

I had a great experience! And I was happy to have gotten in and out in about an hour, which was great!! Everyone was very quick and professional!

ERINPIGRUM404
8/27/2015

"Saleman Garwyne Jones and Service Greg Tyler"

I appreciate Garwyne that who i bought my car from. I was very please with his attitude and his kindness. I have a Co-worker who thinking about buying a RAV 4 like mine, which i really love. I which she hurry up , because i an reccommending Garwyne. I went Tuesday for my car service and Mr. Tyler was very nice to me i received a car wash free. Smile

WMHAZ
8/27/2015

"Bob Frederick is wonderful "

Thanks to Bob Frederick i will always come back. He is so caring, concerned, knowledgeable. The rest of the staff is great too, so efficient, thanks

Reviews of David Sees