Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

Principle Toyota (formerly known as Performance Toyota) of Memphis has been selling vehicles in the Tennessee area for almost 30-years. Principle Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Principle Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectations everyday. Principle Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling calendar. We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we also have an Express Lube department as well. Got a dent? Principle Toyota can handle those repairs also! We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you. If we don't have the vehicle, we can locate it for you. So, stop in and find out for yourself why Principle Toyota is a great place to do business.

About Principle Toyota

Hermon & Bonnie Jones
4/30/2016

"Honest and professional"

Greg Tyler gave me good information with regards to service on my car . He was courteous and professional in the way he handled my problem.

banky baby
4/27/2016

"My personal review"

I had an excellent experience without any high pressure and I am very pleased with my purchase. I am thrilled. Thanks you so much Cliff.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear Cliff helped provide an excellent experience for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

CarolM
4/24/2016

"Service dept. treats the customer with respect "

Changed dealerships to service my trusty and much-loved Prius after experiencing from-bad-to-worse service the past 3 visits at another dealership. Making the appointment online was easy and straightforward. I was greeted courteously and professionally. The check-in area was well-organized and the staff members were well-prepared and working as a team. No one tried to "up-sell" me on unnecessary services for $$$ over what I actually needed (a *big* problem with previous dealership). Principle made me feel that I was respected as a valued customer with a brain and knowledge of my car, not looked at as a mark to run a con game on. I was given a very reasonable estimated time of completion and they beat that by 10 minutes. The waiting area was clean, roomy and comfortable with free coffee and popcorn. The price for servicing the car was very good and the whole experience was an entirely positive one. I will definitely be returning.

April 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We are very pleased to hear our team has gone above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Tswope
4/21/2016

"Principle Toyota. "

Service is great at Principle Toyota! I was given a length of time to derive my car and is was ready when I was told it would be. Always a good experience there. Greg Tyler is my go-to and I highly recommend you ask for him to service your car.

April 24, 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear our service team has provided you with an excellent experience. They will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Bama fans
4/14/2016

"Bamafan"

Awesome, friendly, helpful sales staff with no pressure! Great job --employees of Principle Toyota! I would highly recommend the dealership as a great place to purchase a vehicle!

April 15, 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are very happy to hear you had an excellent experience with our team. They will be pleased to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Jwestbrook
4/05/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

Friendly. The Principle Toyota staff were friendly, personable and professional. . In my case, time at the dealership was limited but the Principle Toyota salesperson and financing staff were most accommodating. They was very helpful. This was my second time there to get a car. Thanks Kayla and the finance persons

April 05, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear our staff provided a friendly and professional experience for you during your visit. If there's anything we can do to improve your future visits please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Avalon Easter Basket
4/02/2016

"Excellent"

The Principle Toyota staff were very friendly, personable and professional. There was no "high pressure" sales tactics and the price was reasonable. In my case, time at the dealership was limited but the Principle Toyota sales and financing staff were most accommodating. Thanks Paris! Recent Purchaser

April 03, 2016

Thank you for your review, Avalon! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience at our dealership. We're looking forward to assisting you again in the future!

jeplmr
4/01/2016

"If you're in the market, Principle is worth a visit"

Incredibly friendly, professional staff provided a no pressure buying experience. Walker and Buddy were both great to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend Principle to anyone.

April 01, 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are very pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with Walker and Buddy. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

2olemissrebels
3/31/2016

"very pleasant buying experience"

we had a very pleasant buying experience. no pressure, just conversation. both jimmy rooker, our salesperson and trace mcgonagill, the sales manager were very helpful during the entire process. highly recommend both these gentlemen.

April 01, 2016

What a great review! We are very happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with Jimmy and Trace. They will both be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

delighted
3/26/2016

"Great way to buy a new car"

Rick In certainly made this purchase of a new car a very pleasant experience. Shopping on line greatly reduced the pressure usually associated with a new car purchase. Rick was our contact throughout the process and was always very courteous, listened to our concerns and explained the many questions we had about technology and systems. He patiently demonstrated and explained new technology on the vehicle we purchased at a level we could understand.

March 26, 2016

We're glad to hear Rick made sure you had a great experience with us! Thank you for your review. We aim to have every customer leave our lot happy. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Reviews of Peter Butler