Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

About Our New Toyota Dealership, Serving Germantown, Cordova & Southaven Performance Toyota of Memphis has been selling Toyota vehicles in the Tennessee area for over 25 years. Performance Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Performance Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectation everyday. Performance Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling . We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we offer an Express Lube. Got a dent? Performance Toyota can handle those repairs also! Performance Toyota supports Fayette County Animal Rescue, Toys for Tots, and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital Christmas Cottage. We are also members of Germantown and Collerville Chamber of Commerce. We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our New vehicle line-up includes the Land Cruiser, Venza, 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Matrix, Prius Hybrid, Prius Plug-In, Prius C, Prius V, RAV4, Sequioa, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, and Yaris. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you.If we don't have the vehicle, we often times can locate it for you. Our Pre-Owned department is filled with a great mix of Certified Toyota Vehicles and other makes. Our customers are ou

About Principle Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sharp17
7/05/2015

"Purchased a New Camry"

Was a GOOD experience purchasing a new Camry. Finance Rep explained paperwork thoroughly. and answered ALL my questions. The Principle Toyota team work together for the customer.

Garwyn Jones

aliou.kellydiallo4
7/03/2015

"Second purchase with Sandeep Soni"

Sandeep was very professional and treated us with great customer service. He connected with us on a personal level and took into consideration of our needs and what we wanted. He went the extra mile to even research for us of how we could ship our car to our new destination. We did not feel rushed or pressured and he made sure that we were okay with everything before securing the deal. Even though we are relocating, we found it best to come back to Principle Toyota before going anywhere else. They have earned our trust. Sandeep is more than a sales representative; he is like family! Thank you for everything!

Mjenkins38115
7/02/2015

"2nd purchase with Denise Taylor at Principle Toyota"

this is the second vehicle that I've purchased from Denise Taylor. I highly recommend her for her professionalism and making the overall car buying experience a pleasure. I would also say they have one of the best finance departments in the industry.

Denise Taylor

rumaiz
6/25/2015

"Great customer srvice"

Great customer service and hazzle free dealership. Bought RAV4 last monday. They showed real concern in my case and understood my requirement and were ready to help. Also didnt take really long to complete the paperwork. Delivered what they promised. The salesperson named Denise Taylor, David Handley and Sandeep were really great. Walked into the showroom for the first time last weekend and bought the car the following monday. Will definitely recommend and go there for my next purchase in the future.

Denise

Jamieelynn
6/24/2015

"Great Customer Service"

They are a great company. Very attentive to the customer and wants to make sure they get what they like! They did all they could to help me!

BrianJ
6/21/2015

"Purchased 2015 Camry "

Would recommend principle Toyota to everyone. The sales staff (Jimmy Rooker) was very knowledgable of the vehicles and very patient with my daughter picking out a car. The finance staff was also great! Will definitely be buying another vehicle from here in the future!

groovetrain31
6/16/2015

"I love my new car!"

I had another good experience with the purchase of my 2015 Toyota Camry. Great energy going on with the sales staff and management. My sales guy, Garwyn was super nice and wasn't pushy but positive and that makes a huge difference to me. Looking to keep this car for the long haul so I am glad that it has the options that I wanted and needed. Great experience.

Jones, Garwyne

KellyDJulian
6/11/2015

"Great Customer Service for this returning customer!"

Just traded in my Venza for a Certified pre-owned Sienna due to a growing family! Wonderful experience yet again with Principal Toyota and Jimmy Rooker! This was the 4th car we have bought from Jimmy and we love dealing with him. Honest, forthcoming, and works quickly each time to ensure our satisfaction. We will be lifetime customers thanks to Jimmy!

DevonWade94
6/05/2015

"Great Customer Service "

I just purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla Le Plus. My dealer, Chad McNair, worked very hard and quickly on my deal. This is my very first car and he made my experience perfect! Thanks so much for all of your help!

Ro0821
6/02/2015

"MARY MCDANIEL"

I recently was on the market for a new vehicle for my Wife. Searching online I ran into a lot of dealership who proclaimed to have great prices. After several price changes on many of them, I came across Principle Toyota and submitted a vehicle of interest. The next morning I get a email asking if I needed anything and if I had any question give them a call. This email was from Mary McDaniel. She was very honest and upfront on everything, and went out of her way to find out information that wasn't even requested just to save me a few dollars here and there. 3 days later, I drove from Pensacola Fl, to Memphis Tn to purchase my now vehicle. This was such a smooth transaction and not to mention I save $4K here than the dealership in my area. I really appreciated this whole experience, and don't think it could've been smoother if I hadn't had Mary McDaniel as my salesperson. If you decide to drop into this dealership, ask for Mary. She's the most honest and caring Salesperson I have ever met. Thank you Mary and Principle Toyota!

Mary McDaniel

Principle Toyota responded to this review

June 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are so pleased that you found Principle Toyota and chose to visit us all the way from Florida! We strive to provide our customers with best car buying experience and we are glad Mary could deliver that to you. Enjoy your new car and please stay in contact with any questions or service needs you have!

Reviews of Jimmy Rooker