Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

About Our New Toyota Dealership, Serving Germantown, Cordova & Southaven Performance Toyota of Memphis has been selling Toyota vehicles in the Tennessee area for over 25 years. Performance Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Performance Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectation everyday. Performance Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling . We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we offer an Express Lube. Got a dent? Performance Toyota can handle those repairs also! Performance Toyota supports Fayette County Animal Rescue, Toys for Tots, and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital Christmas Cottage. We are also members of Germantown and Collerville Chamber of Commerce. We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our New vehicle line-up includes the Land Cruiser, Venza, 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Matrix, Prius Hybrid, Prius Plug-In, Prius C, Prius V, RAV4, Sequioa, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, and Yaris. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you.If we don't have the vehicle, we often times can locate it for you. Our Pre-Owned department is filled with a great mix of Certified Toyota Vehicles and other makes. Our customers are ou

About Principle Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

HarryP
4/14/2015

"No Pressure, Straight Forward"

Our sales rep, Steven Ethridge, was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and did not put any pressure on us to buy. I'm sure they made money on the car, but I feel like we received a tremendous deal. The whole looking and buying experience at the dealership was perfect. Tremendous professionalism and genuine people. We will definitely shop here again when the time comes.

Steven Ethridge

holly27
4/11/2015

"Wonderful Sales Rep"

My sales woman Mary McDaniel was great. She was very attentive and listened to everything I wanted in a vehicle. She did not try to pressure me into buying something that I didn't want. She was very sweet to my child. It was one of the best car buying experience I ever had. I love my Rav4.

Mary McDaniel

jbeisler
4/10/2015

"great service!"

Poh was wonderful. The staff was so friendly and it really made buying a car a great experience. Aaron in financing was awesome as well. I will buy my next vehicle from Poh.

dgarrett75
4/07/2015

"GREAT SALES REP"

I had the best experience ever while purchasing my new car. The person I worked with was amazing!!!! Thanks Denise Taylor for job well done!!

Denise Taylor

Tina Golden
4/01/2015

"Best car buying experience Ive ever had!"

All of the staff went out of their way to work with me patiently. I did my research online beforehand, so I knew what neighboring dealers were asking for the same car I purchased. I got a great deal on my car, very fair value on my trade, added the extra warranties and maintenance packages and still stayed within the bottom line AND payment range that I requested. 2 days after my purchase when I realized I had left items in my traded vehicle, Poh retrieved the items and delivered them to a relative for me.... Still striving to keep me happy after the deal was done. I really appreciate how comfortable they made the purchasing process. Tina Golden 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Trace and Grant

Candice
3/31/2015

"Awesome deal! "

Our salesmen was wonderful! The waiting area was very pleasing as well! The finance guy we signed our papers with was an absolute obnoxious unfriendly jerk! At one point he was so rude we almost walked away from the entire deal.

artdesignandphoto
12/25/2014

"Beware. You will regret it. I do."

I bought a Certified 2013 Toyota Avalon December 2014. I had to buy a vehicle that night and the sales person took advantage of the situation. I was hoping I was dealing with a upscale dealership. In fact, once I signed the contract it seems they could have not gotten rid of me any faster. The next morning I notice a few things missing. Floormats. I was told that floormats did not come with the car. No big deal, I can buy better mats then what they would have given me. Then I notice I had condensation inside my headlights when it rained. The service department didn't even bother to check them. They just stood there and looked at front of the car. They told me it was normal. I was told by another dealership it was not and it was signs that the seal maybe worn. Also, the car was dirty. Looks like they even bother to clean the car when they got it. According to a call I received from Toyota corporate, they were suppose to delivered the car washed and detailed. So as I was cleaning the car I notice I was missing fastening clips from trim. As well I found the trim that goes over the chair rail in the bottom ripped off and place under the seat. When I sawed this and made them aware of it. I was told they can take care of it. Now they act like I never ever stepped into their service department. This is a bad sign. This dealership does not stand by their cars or their certified promise. This is a bad dealership. Beware, do not do business with them. You will regret it. I do.

Sales Manager and Service Manager

Bo Taramina
10/18/2014

"Bad, very bad,"

They tried to tell me my water pump needed to be changed for my 2007 Camry (not bought from them, thank god)... a year later, and still no problems. It would have cost me $1000+ for something that isn't wrong. Fortunately I am not a naive idiot. Bought 4 new Michelin tires from them... one had a slow leak from the day I bought them... so I paid them to fix it... Because they would not honor the guarantee I had to pay... So after I paid, and they claimed to fix the leak... it still leaks... I knew I would pay more for going to a dealer, so I could be assured that at least I had quality service... nope... scam artists trying to squeeze out every penny they can! I'm ready to buy a new car... IT WILL NOT BE FROM performance toyota. Although out of the way, I will go to Wolfchase Toyota from now on!

None!

kaitlin.j.wilkinson
10/09/2014

"Worst Experience EVER"

David Handley was the rudest sales person I have ever dealt with. So arrogant and acted like he was doing us a favor by even breathing. First I told him 3 days prior to us coming to Performance Toyota that we would have some negative equity trading in my 4 Runner, he said it would not be a problem and could make it work. Second I let him know that I had a small dent/scratch on the left fender that I was told equaled to about $1000. David then told me (in writing) that his dealership could fix it for way cheaper than I could and that $1000 would in no way effect the trade-in value. 3rd we start driving the almost 2 hours it takes to get to Memphis from my house and as we were pulling on to Winchester (I had told him what time we were going to be there) he calls and says they had sold the car I was coming to buy. So we get there and we test drive another 2013 Camry that was on sale like the one we had originally wanted. We liked it and decided to get some numbers. He then raised the price of the vehicle, and gave us about 4K less than was originally talked about for my 4 runner. He then started telling us well it is damaged and you should have known we couldn't give you full trade in. I HAD TOLD HIM 3 DAYS PRIOR THAT MY CAR WAS DAMAGED AND THE AMOUNT WHICH HE TOLD ME WOULD HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE VALUE. It may just me being naïve and wanting to get something with better gas mileage however I felt lied to just so we would come to his place of business. I will say it again worst customer service I have ever had and a completely waste of time. NEVER buy from this dealership!

csharpe731
9/02/2014

"Such a relief"

We had to buy a minivan because we are expecting our third child and have to have more space to accommodate all our kids! I was stressed about what to buy and how much we'd have to spend. Performance Toyota was our first stop (since we were also going to be trading in my old Toyota Camry), and I am so thankful we started there. Laura Gibson put a lot of work into finding the best van for us, and I think we got a great deal. First of all, it is hard to top the Sienna for ease, comfort, and roominess. But also, we looked at a few older models from a used car dealer, and the price difference between their vans and a new one from Performance was negligible. We are really happy with our Sienna. Thank you, Laura!

Reviews of Poh Li Ng