Principle Toyota

Internet Manager

August 17, 2017

"Kayla was great!"

- George Kunzel

Doing business with Kayla was a pleasure. She answered all the questions I had and was very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in. When I returned to pick up the car we went for a test drive (the car I wanted was not in the lot when I purchased it) and she went over the features I was interested in. It was endearing that she asked me if I was happy before I left.

Kayla Bunch

August 16, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Regina

Cliff was very helpful and accommodating. Help me find the right RAV and most of all explained me with details the differences between the RAVs models. I end up with RAV PLATINUM!

Cliff Jones

August 15, 2017

"Very knowledgeable salesman "

- Clark7

My salesman was wonderful. He had a full understanding of every vehicle I asked about. He knew all of the safety details and features. I am one happy customer.

Seth Green