Principle Toyota

Sales Associate
Greg Tyler, Service Advisor, Principle Toyota

Greg Tyler

November 28, 2016

"Great experience and great deals."

- OxFords

This is possibly the best dealership I've ever been to. Everyone is friendly and informative without the high pressure found at other dealerships. My first trade/purchase experience was so good that I purchased again a week later. The first purchase was a 2017 Rav4 for the wife, and my second was a 2017 Corolla for my commuter car. Kayla Bunch was my primary sales person on both purchases and she was friendly, funny, and professional. She also was very knowledgeable about each vehicle. Xavier Sullivan picked up on Kayla's day off when we decided to purchase the first car. He was equally enjoyable to work with and showed enthusiasm while having excellent knowledge of the Rav4s. Trace McGonagill was my sales manager for both purchases and was friendly and fun. Trace made me work for it, but he gave me a great deal on both vehicles. Every dealer and sales person wants to make the most money, but here I felt like they also wanted to give me a great deal. Buddy Carnett in finance was also friendly and informative regarding my paperwork, warranty, etc. Everyone involved was patient and made me feel appreciated during and after the purchase. I highly recommend Principle Toyota and I plan to be back.

November 27, 2016

"New Car Purchase"

- Scott_Family_79

Can't praise the quality of service enough. Luke was knowledgeable of his product line and sold us the car we were looking for, not one we weren't. I expect to use him and Principle Toyota again on our next purchase.

November 22, 2016

"Friendly and knowledgeable "

- Troytrue

My experience with Poh was very nice. She is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Poh made buying my Tacoma easy and painless. If you plan on buying a a car a or truck ask for Poh Poh. Tell them Troy True sent you.

New 2016 Toyota Prius