Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

Principle Toyota (formerly known as Performance Toyota) of Memphis has been selling vehicles in the Tennessee area for almost 30-years. Principle Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Principle Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectations everyday. Principle Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling calendar. We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we also have an Express Lube department as well. Got a dent? Principle Toyota can handle those repairs also! We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you. If we don't have the vehicle, we can locate it for you. So, stop in and find out for yourself why Principle Toyota is a great place to do business.

About Principle Toyota

JACKIETROTTER
8/03/2015

"basic service....oil change"

The best part of my visit was having an appointment. Shelton was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of in a timely and professional manner.

PAULAMUELLER569

"customer service"

I was recently at Principle for routine care. But also had a problem with a piece on the side of the seat that was broken. This was the 2nd time this happened and the first time I went to a dealership much closer to my home. I figured warranty work could be done anywhere. Right? Well the service advisor took one look at the problem and informed me that it was not covered because it was caused by a "force of nature". I asked what, wind, rain, lighting? What force of nature was he referring to? Is there a load limit on the seat, should they have asked how much I weighted before selling me the car? I have had 3 other Toyotas and never had any problems with them. I actually weigh a few pounds less now than with the other cars. Naturally I was not looking forward to getting this fixed again. Was not sure if I was going to be refused because of the ole force of nature thing. The dealership close to my home that fixed it let me know that even if under warranty they would not fix again. When I arrived at Principle(which is where I purchased the car) I told Mr. Green what needed to be done. He looked at the part, checked my mileage and said "no problem, we may not have this part in stock but will order for you and call you when it arrives". It was wonderful. We did talk a little about adjusting my seat a little differently. He told me how long it would take to do the other work on the car and it was ready when he said it would be. Again wonderful experience.

August 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such positive feedback! We are so pleased to know we were able to meet your needs and help fix the issue with the seat. We always strive to give the best customer service possible and are happy to know you received that. Thank you for coming back to us for your service needs as we appreciate having you as a customer. If you have any questions, concerns or service needs again in the future, we hope you'll let us help you!

KFARESE

"Service for my Avalon."

I had a nail in my tire. The service representative was courteous and efficient. He explained the situation and had my car fixed quickly. I would definitely recommend them.

August 02, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation and choosing us for your service needs! We are glad to know that we were able to take care of your service efficiently and timely. Glad your Avalon is back in great shape! If you have any questions or service needs in the future, we hope you'll come see us again.

MomOf3
8/01/2015

"Most professional team in Memphis/Germantown"

With a great selection of new and used cars and an amazing staff I couldn't ask for a better experience when looking for a vehicle!! We have had many cars over the years from Acuras (disappointing) to Mercedes Benz (Expensive Maintence) and I am so happy to be a pet of the Toyota family now (they even have free Maintence)!! Thank you all so much you have earned a customer for life...

August 02, 2015

Thank you taking the time to provide us a positive review. We are pleased to know you had a great experience with our team during your car buying and service experience. We're so happy to have you as a customer for life! We'll see you for your next service appointment! As always, feel free to contact us at anytime should you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Dwtoyota
7/31/2015

"Good service, no wash, high price"

The service staff was friendly and responsive. They did not wash the car which I get at MB, BMW and Chevrolet when I get service. I felt like the price of various service/parts was high.

GEEGEE67

"Great"

My experience was great my service rep was great. My service request was completed in a timely manner. I was given an update of future services needed alone with projected price which made it easier for me to plan for the repairs.

August 02, 2015

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience and service representative. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here. We are always looking for ways to make our service even better, so we appreciate the feedback. See you for your next service appointment! As always, feel free to contact us at anytime should you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

burrus05
7/30/2015

"First maintenance service on our leased vehicle. "

The staff was courteous, thorough, attentive and overall very professional. We waited for our vehicle in a clean, comfortable, spacious room with ample seating for everyone. There were beverages available to us. The wait time was minor. We considered our visit a very pleasant one indeed. Thank you.

Andy (?)

August 02, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review and for choosing us for your service needs. We love to hear from our happy customers! We are so pleased to know you experienced attentive, professional and kind team members; we always aim to provide such service. We look forward to seeing you on your next service appointment. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us.

JGAJ007
7/30/2015

"Character of Service @ Principle Toyota Service Department."

Principle Toyota has both courteous and professional service staff. They perform all of my required maintenance and warranty work on 2013 Avalon. Car was ready, as promised, and they are great people to do business with!

August 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are so pleased to know we have met the standard of service we aim for. It is great to hear you've experienced courteous and professional staff and were satisfied with your service. We hope your Avalon is back in tip top shape. If you ever have any questions or vehicle needs, please contact us or stop by the dealership.

danmem09
7/30/2015

"your service staff just ''cant'' get any better ''GREAT''"

The dealership has always been good and moving right up to ''GREAT''....we have bought two cars from them and will buy the third when the time come's.......

August 02, 2015

What wonderful feedback to hear, thank you! We are pleased to hear that you have been continuously satisfied by your service and seeing consistent improvement. We are thankful to have you as a loyal customer. We will see you for your first service appointment and if you ever have questions about your vehicles, we'd be happy to help!

jsimmo14

"My experience "

It was efficient very timely and it was very comfortable sitting in the waiting room. I will recommend this service center to family and friends.

August 02, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation and taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you experienced efficient, timely service. We look forward to serving you again in the future. If you ever have questions about your vehicle or the services we offer, feel free to contact us.

Reviews of Jimmy Rooker