Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

Principle Toyota (formerly known as Performance Toyota) of Memphis has been selling vehicles in the Tennessee area for almost 30-years. Principle Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Principle Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectations everyday. Principle Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling calendar. We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we also have an Express Lube department as well. Got a dent? Principle Toyota can handle those repairs also! We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you. If we don't have the vehicle, we can locate it for you. So, stop in and find out for yourself why Principle Toyota is a great place to do business.

About Principle Toyota

David C Farmer
5/23/2016

"Bought a new Highlander & had a very good experience "

the salesman and the people involved In our buying experience were both friendly and respectful throughout the entire experience, from our first visit through to our final visit when we bought the vehicle; furthermore the deal that was made was quite close to our expectations; lastly the salesman took the time at the end to go through the key settings and applications to ensure that we were aware of most of the great features that the car provides

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your review, David! We're so glad to hear our team were friendly and respectful during your purchase and made sure your deal was as close as possible to your expectations. If we can assist you in the future please let us know!

Superman123
5/23/2016

"They went beyond there ability to help me get the car i want"

It was a good time no rush to get a new one but it was my choice they waited on my decision it was friendly

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your review! It's great that our team waited for you to be completely ready to make a decision on your new vehicle. We hope to see you again!

KevinHardin45
5/21/2016

"10,000 Mile Service"

I recently came in for my 10,000 mile service for my 2015 4Runner. Greg got me in and out in an hour, great job by the whole team. I will continue to drive past Wolfchase thirty minutes from Bartlett to bring my vehicle to Principle.

May 22, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful service experience with our team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

pdg
5/18/2016

"Excellent service department"

I couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable, efficient service advisor than David Sees. He navigated the process without a hitch and did what he said he would do. Exactly what the customer looks for!

May 19, 2016

Hey, thank you for your review! We are glad that David took care of you in a courteous and yet efficient manner. Please come back and see us if you need anything else. Thank you!

Jayetolbert
5/15/2016

"New Vehicle "

Thanks for being so very helpful on yesterday. You're the best, and I'm loving my new Avalon. You made the shopping experience EASY and pleasant.

May 16, 2016

Congrats on your new Avalon! It is a pleasure to hear you had an excellent car-buying experience with our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Robin468
5/10/2016

"My experience"

Everyone was awesome. Great experience from start to finish. I previously had an unfavorable experience st another deslership. I feel very good about my choice. They even red me lunch!

May 10, 2016

Robin, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear you had an awesome experience with our team. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Jenny71
5/09/2016

"Awesome dealership and great salesman!"

I walked in with 2.5 hours available to buy a car! I walked the lot with Jimmy Rooker, found the car, bought and financed it and had it detailed all in 2 hours and 25 minutes!! Great experience. I had 7 people working to get me what I wanted at a price 3 dollars a month less than I walked in willing to pay!!

May 09, 2016

Jenny, we appreciate hearing from you! We're glad to hear that Jimmy and our team helped you find a great car within your time frame. Please let us know if we can assist you further in the future!

Hermon & Bonnie Jones
4/30/2016

"Honest and professional"

Greg Tyler gave me good information with regards to service on my car . He was courteous and professional in the way he handled my problem.

banky baby
4/27/2016

"My personal review"

I had an excellent experience without any high pressure and I am very pleased with my purchase. I am thrilled. Thanks you so much Cliff.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear Cliff helped provide an excellent experience for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

CarolM
4/24/2016

"Service dept. treats the customer with respect "

Changed dealerships to service my trusty and much-loved Prius after experiencing from-bad-to-worse service the past 3 visits at another dealership. Making the appointment online was easy and straightforward. I was greeted courteously and professionally. The check-in area was well-organized and the staff members were well-prepared and working as a team. No one tried to "up-sell" me on unnecessary services for $$$ over what I actually needed (a *big* problem with previous dealership). Principle made me feel that I was respected as a valued customer with a brain and knowledge of my car, not looked at as a mark to run a con game on. I was given a very reasonable estimated time of completion and they beat that by 10 minutes. The waiting area was clean, roomy and comfortable with free coffee and popcorn. The price for servicing the car was very good and the whole experience was an entirely positive one. I will definitely be returning.

April 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We are very pleased to hear our team has gone above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Reviews of Peter Butler