Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

Principle Toyota (formerly known as Performance Toyota) of Memphis has been selling vehicles in the Tennessee area for almost 30-years. Principle Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Principle Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectations everyday. Principle Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling calendar. We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we also have an Express Lube department as well. Got a dent? Principle Toyota can handle those repairs also! We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you. If we don't have the vehicle, we can locate it for you. So, stop in and find out for yourself why Principle Toyota is a great place to do business.

About Principle Toyota

Srini
2/07/2016

"Not recomonding the do and dont to the customers."

I have went for an Oil change and the service person did not recommended that oil change is not required. because its a synthetic oil and the vehicle haven't crossed more that 2500 miles, but still i went for change based on due date. Same situation with my friend and other service person had recommended him not to go for an oil change.

Tundra success
2/06/2016

"Sandeep"

I had been looking to buy a specific truck since about last August. No one was able to get me the vehicle that I wanted. Here it is now in February and I was still on the hunt searching all over within a 3 state radius for this vehicle daily. I found many trucks that would have been the one but I did not care for the sales people. I was not in any hurry so when the right truck came along with the right sales person, then I would make the purchase. I drove through the lot at Principle knowing they had one listed to be on the lot soon and found one just about perfect. Then I met Sandeep. In the six months of searching and talking to dozens of salesmen throughout multiple states, none compared to him. He listened to what I wanted, was friendly, very non-aggressive and understood that I knew what I wanted and was not someone who could be sold on something else and because of his overall approach to how he treats his customers he made a sale that day. I would still be looking if it were not for him. Thank you Sandeep. No one should buy a new Toyota without going through him. They are missing out on some of the new care experience otherwise.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review of you experience with our dealership! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team! We appreciate your business and your great recommendation.

gogina221
2/05/2016

"Fast and Friendly"

I have been coming to this dealership for 13 years and Principle is like good wine.....it is getting better with age each time I come! This time it was a total of about 25 minutes to get an oil change! That is fantastic! Great ambience......good popcorn while waiting.....and friendly smiling faces everywhere I looked. This is the place to come for all your needs from buying a beautiful vehicle to service! I recommend this place totally! Gina H. Reavis

February 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and recommendation, Gina! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer continue to have such an excellent experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your continued business and please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Tacoma1234
2/03/2016

"Fast and friendly "

They got me in and out even without making an appointment. Very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. With service like that there is no reason to take your vehicle anywhere else.

February 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

2015TundraTRDOffroad4x4
2/01/2016

"Service"

I arrived at the service bay door about 10 minutes until they were opene. At exactly 7:00am the services bay doors open. I was greeted by David Sees. He was very courteous and professional. My 2015 Tundra was finished about 40 minutes later. Thank you!??

February 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! We will be sure to let David know that you appreciated his service. We are happy to hear that your Tundra is fixed and we hope to see you again in the future!

tammelamemp
1/27/2016

"Platinum Customer Service!"

I went to the dealership with a particular car in mind and could not be persuaded any other way. When my dealer Jason White and the GSM, Aaron Brock, ran into issues with getting the deal done they were not deterred and persevered until I left there with the car of my choice. I highly recommend Principle Toyota and their dedicated staff! Thanks a bunch you guys, Tammy Thomas, one satisfied customer!

January 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review! We will be sure to let Jason and Aaron know that you appreciated their service. We hope to see you again in the future!

test
1/22/2016

"Excellent Purchase Experience."

My recent purchase of a Toyota Camry was as a Pleasant Experience. Salesman Sandeep Soni was very professional, courtesy, and very good person to talk. He completed all the formalities pretty quick and I could return to my work on week day with my new Car. Thanks.

January 25, 2016

Congrats on your new Toyota! We are pleased to hear Sandeep provided you with a pleasant car buying experience. We appreciate your business and please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Toyotaguru
1/21/2016

"Bad Experience"

I tried this place for service twice each time was bad. I would never take my vehicle here for service again! Spoke with the service manager about my issue and he seemed like he could care less.

Service manager

February 05, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We strive to serve all of our customers in an efficient, friendly way, so I regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us and our service department. Would you please reach out to Todd Lochner, our General Manager, so that he could learn more about your experience? You can reach him at 901-758-4040.

January 22, 2016

KevinHardin1970
1/19/2016

"Great Service Experience "

Last week we had a 10am appointment for our first scheduled 5,000 mile service for our recent new 4Runner purchase. Upon my arrival Seth got my vehicle checked in promptly. The service was done quickly and our dirty vehicle was returned with a fresh wash. Great job!!!

January 25, 2016

Congrats on your new 4Runner! We are pleased to hear you had such a great car buying experience with Seth. He is a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers. We will be sure to let him hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

T Hollowell
1/17/2016

"Excellent! I love my Rav 4"

It was time for service but I didn't have an appt. Greg met me at my car, He gave me estimate of wait and told me they would get me in as quickly as they could. His estimated wait was right on! Greg gave me excellent service, courtesy, and got me in and out. Shandra got my paperwork done and got me on my way. They were both TERRIFIC!! Thanks Principle for having such great people in your service dept.

January 18, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so excited that Greg was able to help you get your vehicle in the queue and that Shandra was able to help you get through your paperwork without any headache! We look forward to having you visit again!

Reviews of Buddy Carnett