Principle Toyota

7370 Winchester Road,
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Principle Toyota Info
About Principle Toyota

Principle Toyota (formerly known as Performance Toyota) of Memphis has been selling vehicles in the Tennessee area for almost 30-years. Principle Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Principle Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectations everyday. Principle Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling calendar. We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we also have an Express Lube department as well. Got a dent? Principle Toyota can handle those repairs also! We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you. If we don't have the vehicle, we can locate it for you. So, stop in and find out for yourself why Principle Toyota is a great place to do business.

About Principle Toyota

BJUENGLING

"Great Service Experience"

I would not take my Toyota to any other dealer in town. My service was done quickly, my service specialist kept me informed along the process. He recommended additional NEEDED service! All in all it was a great experience.

JONECFREEMAN

"Parts & Service"

I had a great experience with all the staff and was treated like part of the team and was informed of my cars service and plan to be back soon.

johnwin345
9/01/2015

"Great buying experience "

Genaro was a great salesman to work with. Very focused on my needs and good attention to details. Very good buying experience. Would recommend them to other buyers

rotrice.wilson

"Everything was perfect!"

Got in and out for oil change in less than an hour! Best service ever! Will definitely be returning to get minor work done on next week.

September 01, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review Rotrice, and most importantly for choosing us to fulfill your service needs. We're happy to hear you had a great experience and prompt service getting your oil changed! Our team looks forward to your next visit. If you have any questions in the meantime, we will be happy to help!

jcamarena
8/31/2015

"Excellent Service!!!"

Shay was very polite as soon as I arrived, asking the for the type of service. Once she got information from the shop, she provided me with all the details.

September 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love hearing that you had excellent service and were well taken care of by Shay. We hope you'll continue to choose Principle Toyota for all your service needs or future vehicle purchases! Thank you for being in the Principle Toyota family.

DMROSS11
8/31/2015

"Great customer service in the service department"

Seth was my service writer. Excellent job understanding my needs and making sure the servicing of my truck was handled in an efficient manner. Thanks

September 01, 2015

We appreciate you leaving us a review and choosing Principle Toyota for your service needs! Our team is happy to hear that you experienced great customer service and communication during your visit. We look forward to serving you again soon. If you have any questions or concerns, we will be happy to help!

HATTIEGORDON

"Service on my Lexus"

On time appointment and I was kept informed about the repairs. Everybody were friendly. I was very pleased with the service. I will be back.

August 30, 2015

Thank you for the review, Hattie! We are so happy to hear you were provided great service on your Lexus and were kept well informed during your visit. We look forward to the opportunity to help you on future maintenance needs or vehicle purchases. If you ever have questions or need help, we'll be happy to help!

jennifersharp09
8/28/2015

"Great Vehicle From A Great Dealership"

Principle Toyota is an awesome dealership! Mary and Richard were extremely professional and nice. Even with my fears, they helped me out with my purchase.

August 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Jennifer. We are so happy to hear that Mary and Richard helped you have a great car buying experience! If you have any questions or service needs, please know that we will be happy to help! Welcome to the Principle Toyota family.

jlmnowak

"10k service"

Seth did a perfect job handling my service from the minute I pulled in. This is my second service experience with Seth and I give him a 10!

August 30, 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your visit! We are so happy to hear that Seth was helpful during your service and gave you a perfect experience. Seth and the rest of our team look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for being in the Principle Toyota family.

b.davis.61110

"Handled efficiently!"

I had a slow leak in my tire. I made an appointment the day before. When I got there I let Bob know what was going on and asked if he could get me on my way by a certain time because I had to pick up my son. He took care of everything and got me back on the road in plenty of time to make it to the school. The sitting area was nice with snacks and beverages available. I'll be back and I'll be asking for Bob again!

August 30, 2015

We are so happy to hear about your experience with Bob and our service department. We always want to provide prompt and efficient service, so it is wonderful to hear you experienced just that. Thank you for your review. Our team looks forward to your next visit!

Reviews of David Sees