Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Service Express Advisor
Bobby  Sparks , Service Advisor, Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Bobby Sparks

May 12, 2017

"Responsive, professional Sales team!"

- CJ

It has been a little over a week since I bought my new vehicle and am very satisfied with the knowledge, expertise and team work demonstrated by my salesman, Don Pargoff. Although I had been looking at vehicles for several weeks, I decided to stop at this dealership at the last minute during a weekend and easily made an appointment to test drive the 2017 Rogue. Donald Pargoff was knowledgeable, relatable and he did not talk down to me or create a high pressure situation. He was patient and extremely responsive - including answering my follow-up questions by text - which I later learned, was during his day off. In his absence, he also provided me with names for other team members that could help me as I was having trouble deciding on interior color combination/trim level.

Don Pargoff

January 11, 2017

"Geting ripped off by "FEES""

- pul42

I was ready to purchase a uses Nissan Leaf from this dealer before I found out that they charge an additional $1,700 in FEES!!! That is in addition to taxes, license and registration. Imagine!!! Charging an additional $995 to prep the car for delivery. As far as I am concerned that's nothing but highway robbery. The dealer told me that these fees are what every used car buyer in Virginia is charged. Come to New York and buy your used car and pay only $75 in fees. Nice way to bilk the public and increase your profit. Sure, advertise the car at a reasonable price and then gouge the buyer with these absurd fees. Keep your Leaf! I am not desperate.

Javed Hussaini

December 04, 2016

"Quality is their middle name -- Chantilly Quality Nissan"

- Grace Aspinall

I will buy my next Nissan here because they give me the highest quality service possible from top personnel including Jennie, Stacy & host of others

Other Employees : Stacy

• Service Dept. open 7 days a week
  • Easy, Fast and Convenient Service
  • Master Certified Nissan Technicians
  • Genuine Nissan Parts
  • Convenient and comfortable lounge area
  • Manicures on Women's Day Wednesday