Priority Nissan of Chantilly

14840 Stonecroft Boulevard,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Priority Nissan of Chantilly Info
About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Welcome to our Newest Priority - Grand Opening of Priority Nissan Chantilly, VA where You Can Have It All! Priority Nissan Chantilly treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We encourage you to browse our online inventory and schedule a test drive. You may request more information on line or give us a call at 703-889-3701. Be sure to ask about PRIORITIES FOR LIFE!

About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Service Dept. open 7 days a week
  • Easy, Fast and Convenient Service
  • Master Certified Nissan Technicians
  • Genuine Nissan Parts
  • Convenient and comfortable lounge area
  • Manicures on Women's Day Wednesday
  • Complimentary Premium Coffee
  • Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
  • Service customer shuttle bus
  • Rental cars on premise
TominChantilly
4/14/2015

"Newest purchase for a Nissan"

I just had yesterday another positive experience with Priority Nissan of Chantilly. I worked with Alan, used car sales manager, David, GM, Ben, Sales Manager, Robert & Abdel from the sales department. All were professional and knowledgeable. I had an issue with another Nissan dealership and preferred to continue buying from and servicing my cars (Jenny & Stacy are wonderful) with Priority Nissan anyway. They did not present the same issues the other dealership did. I enjoyed my test drives, walk throughs, conversations and general experience. I have bought many cars over the years. I would easily rank my experience with this dealership among the best of those. I say this to include time spent with these folks prior to and after their acquisition. I will recommend and continue to work with them.

jagger
4/02/2015

"BIG DISSAPOINTMENT"

I didn’t realize that this dealership would turn out to be a big disappointment. I brought my car in to have the steering wheel vibrations and an abnormal clicking noise on my turn signal checked on Friday. Test drove the car with a technician and determined that my wheels would need to be balanced and that the combination switch was failing and needed to be replaced. Great! Had my wheels balanced in no time! Felt good and thought, wow! These people are great, fast service and friendly. With regards to the combination switch, I held off and inquired if they could at least find whether the repair would be covered under my extended warranty. After all, it wasn’t a cheap repair. Of course, my service advisor reassured me that I would here from her the following Monday. Fantastic!! Glad I did my research and found this awesome dealership that takes good care of their customers. So, I left the dealership thinking I’d hear from her on Monday, just like she said. What do you know? Today is Thursday and I still haven’t heard back. How long does it take to contact a company to determine my warranty coverage? The sad part is I have made multiple phone calls and wrote several emails and not a single reply from my service advisor on this issue to this very moment. It’s bad business practice to ignore your customers and certainly a terrible way to earn a devoted customer. It’s a shame that a dealership would ignore a customer. You definitely won’t be seeing me back at your dealership again. And yes, I finally got the parts replaced at another Nissan dealership today. Thank goodness, I acted otherwise; I’d be waiting for nothing. You turned out to be a big disappointment.

mbashur
3/25/2015

"Friendly and Honest Nissan Dealer"

"I went to Priority Nissan of Chantilly to purchase a new car after being at another dealer that was rude, dishonest, and failed to honor promises made before my visit. Priority Nissan of Chantilly was the exact opposite experience. Ben Clarke and Steve Lamey were very friendly, honest, and knowledgeable about the car. Steve made sure we were comfortable while waiting to fill out paperwork and everyone made sure that the process was as efficient as possible. I will definitely consider the Priority Group for the purchase of my next vehicle.

John Wolaver
3/24/2015

"Purchase experience for new Nissan vehicle."

I had an outstanding experience with the sales team during my recent purchase of a new Nissan vehicle. Steve Connor and Ben Clarke were simply great--knowledgeable and professional in all respects during the sales process! I also was favorably impressed with the showroom, Eric Hawkes, service manager and his department, was both courteous and friendly I plan to have my new vehicle serviced at Priority Nissan of Chantilly. It is a fantastic dealership! Thank you.

AllieL
3/17/2015

"Great Experience as Buyer!"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a Pathfinder at Priority Nissan of Chantilly. Our sales rep, Steve Connor, was helpful, patient, and knowledgeable throughout our entire car buying experience. I truly felt like a priority - Steve would follow up on any messages I left for him with questions about my vehicle. He stayed with us past closing time on Sunday to work out a terrific deal on my new car and trade-in. We came back Monday afternoon to work with Carol on a price to install dual DVD players on our headrests and Joe Tomarchio through financing - one of the fastest, easiest financing experiences I've ever had! I highly recommend Priority Nissan for your next vehicle purchase.

Joe Tomarchio, Carol

Soccergal21
3/15/2015

"Best Place I've ever been"

Whenever I am having car problems I always go to Priority Nissan of Chantilly. I always know that I can count on them to fix my car in a short amount of time. Whenever I go I always call Bobby Sparks. He is the Friendliest guy there, and always knows what the problem is. Since going to Priority Nissan of Chantilly I have never gone anywhere else because they do such an amazing job.

Sharky
3/04/2015

"Great service experience to share"

I bought my car from Priority Nissan and week later I had a nail in my tire, and from there I called and spoke with Bobby Sparks in Service. He made me a priority in his busy day and got the tire fixed and me out there in 20 minutes. My coffee wasn't even done yet. He knows the meaning of perception and I had a bad perception of my vehicle only after a week of ownership. Thank you Bobby and we'll keep coming to ya

almaz
2/06/2015

"pleased with my purchase."

I had a pleasant experience purchasing my car at Priority Nissan of Chantilly. The sales rep Mar Roble was curtious, knowledgeable and very helpful. Although I did not get a reasonable trade in Prince for my old car, I am pleased with the one I purchased. And yes, I recommend considering Priority Nissn of Chantilly if you are looking to own a nissan.

Gana
2/05/2015

"Gana - "Easy and Hassle Free Experience""

I went to Priority Nissan Chantilly to see a used Nissan car based on my online research but purchased a new 2014 Sentra SV slightly lower than the used car price. The sales consultant Ryan was friendly and not pushing you to make a deal. He answered our questions and brought additional help when required. Overall he made the entire process hassle free and the dealership's some of lifetime services and their environment is good. As Ryan mentioned he didn't expect, he will sell a car that day and either i didn't expect, i will buy a car that quickly. I am confident others will have the same or better experience when they visit Priority Nissan Chantilly. Thumps up!!!

Ryan Scarola

Erik
1/29/2015

"Committed and Friendly Service"

From the first day, Steven and Allen were very helpful in answering my questions and ensuring that they understood exactly what I wanted. Even though there was nothing on the lot that fit the criteria I had described, they were committed to finding exactly what I was looking for. Throughout the searching process they were very quick to respond to all of my inquiries and were great about proactively updating me on their progress. They were also very friendly and pleasant to work with which made the process much more enjoyable. They found me a beautiful 4runner and I could not be happier with it. I am very grateful for all of their help and for making the process a pleasant experience. Many thanks guys!

Steven Lamey, Allen Ganji