Priority Nissan of Chantilly

14840 Stonecroft Boulevard,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Priority Nissan of Chantilly Info
About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Welcome to our Newest Priority - Grand Opening of Priority Nissan Chantilly, VA where You Can Have It All! Priority Nissan Chantilly treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We encourage you to browse our online inventory and schedule a test drive. You may request more information on line or give us a call at 703-889-3701. Be sure to ask about PRIORITIES FOR LIFE!

About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Service Dept. open 7 days a week
  • Easy, Fast and Convenient Service
  • Master Certified Nissan Technicians
  • Genuine Nissan Parts
  • Convenient and comfortable lounge area
  • Manicures on Women's Day Wednesday
  • Complimentary Premium Coffee
  • Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
  • Service customer shuttle bus
  • Rental cars on premise
rgd
8/22/2016

"Fast and Friendly Service"

I went into Priority Nissan Chantilly when my airbag light started to blink. When I arrive I began working with Jenny Harbin and she made sure that I was well informed during the whole process. While the process required a return visit because a part needed to be ordered everything was resolved within a week. I had a great experience working with Jenny and would highly recommend her.

Maggie123
8/17/2016

"Ellecent service. Very friendly and honest."

Bobby Sparks is a great addition to your service department. Very approachable and knowledgable. I would Highly recommend him and the service department if you need work done on your vehicle. Very enjoyable experience.

Nissancar
8/17/2016

"Transmission Service"

Stacy King did an excellent job keeping me informed about the progress of my vehicle. She was very patient and prompt with her replies to my text messages

jmccluney
8/15/2016

"Efficient and Honest"

My sales rep was Nick Radmard and he was a great individual to work with. He was able to get me a good amount for my trade, get the loan processed with finance and provide me with a comfortable, no pressure environment the entire time. This was a pleasant buying experience and I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Dana12
8/12/2016

"BAD SERVICE"

I went to buy a car and they said because I don't have a good credit they offer me a small car and I told them what I need.so I gave them deposit and I didn't drive the car,i came back and I change my mind.they treat me so bad with bad attitude.and they should give me my money back every time they said something different .

Mece28
8/03/2016

"In and out in a short period of time"

Jenny Harbin was my service advisor and she was great. I requested an oil change and a VA safety inspection. My appointment was at 8:15 am and the work was completed on my car by 9:20am. My car was even taken through the car wash. :-) I only have two complaints about the service I received after I drove off the dealership grounds. - As I drove in Route 28 towards the Dulles Town Center, I noticed the wind was moving my car hood from underneath. I had to pull over and I realized that whomever was responsible for closing the hood of my car, didn't close it all the way. That could of been a dangerous situation if my hood flew up whileI was driving in the highway. - The reminder sticker that is placed in the left corner of my wind shield was not changed. It was the same sticker from the previous oil change. I'll just have to guesstimate when I'm due for my next oil change.

CAS
7/29/2016

"Awesome service"

Bruma Zambrana is very attentive and efficient. The service Department completed Regular maintainance in a timely manner and always done well. My only wish is that I got a call when work was completed I usually need To call them.

AH
7/29/2016

"The best salesman"

Fredy Cuellar is an exceptional and excellent Sales consultant who knows how to do his job well. I was impressed when I spoke to him on the phone and instead of using a dealer just 4 miles from my home we drive 15.2 miles to see Fredy.

Ann70
7/27/2016

"Efficient, professional and on time. "

Stacy King is the "king" of service managers. She is supportive of your needs and requests, She is professional and friendly. She outstanding and appreciated.

ALAN REZAIE
7/26/2016

"Love My Nissan"

I found this dealership online searching for a large inventory. Even though they did not have the color automobile I wanted, the salesman- John Omidpanah and management including the finance dept were able to secure the deal of a new Altima. They were professional and I appreciate that.

Reviews of Jenny  Harbin