Priority Nissan of Chantilly

14840 Stonecroft Boulevard,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Priority Nissan of Chantilly Info
About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Welcome to our Newest Priority - Grand Opening of Priority Nissan Chantilly, VA where You Can Have It All! Priority Nissan Chantilly treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We encourage you to browse our online inventory and schedule a test drive. You may request more information on line or give us a call at 703-889-3701. Be sure to ask about PRIORITIES FOR LIFE!

About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Service Dept. open 7 days a week
  • Easy, Fast and Convenient Service
  • Master Certified Nissan Technicians
  • Genuine Nissan Parts
  • Convenient and comfortable lounge area
  • Manicures on Women's Day Wednesday
  • Complimentary Premium Coffee
  • Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
  • Service customer shuttle bus
  • Rental cars on premise
Kath.stoops@gmail.com
5/20/2015

"Priority Nissan Chantilly - Treat like family!"

A great team of men and women who go out of their way to be as friendly and helpful that it feels like your are part of the family. They are all very welcoming and sincere in helping you with the sometimes confusing process of buying a car. A special thanks to Mar Robles. He was so helpful and patient.

eddy3010
5/19/2015

"Excellent Service"

I am extremely pleased with my purchase at Priority Nissan of Chantilly. I would like to give my many thanks to Mr. Robert Clifton for making my purchased a very pleasant one. It's extremely rare to find individuals at a dealer that will guide you through the whole purchasing process in a professional, honest, and patient manner nowadays. Also, my many thanks to the Finance Department for getting me a really good deal. Bottom line, I got nothing but wonderful things to tell my friends about this dealer. Thank you all!

Rafel Jabour

linnes26
5/04/2015

"BIG THANKS TO THE FINANCE TEAM"

THE Finance team led by Ash provided in with World Class service in helping me finding me a financing institution. Thanks Ash for getting in into my Nissan.. I love that car.

Ash

jroberts13
5/03/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

This past week I bought a new, 2015 Nissan Versa Note. Robert Clifton sold me the car and he was extremely patient and explained everything about the car in detail. He was not only pleasant to work with but gave great customer service. He made the process of buying a new car quick and painless and exceeded my expectations. I love my new car and appreciate all of the help I received before buying my car.

tashasentra 2014
4/30/2015

"mar is the best rep"

I was so upset that my Ford Explorer was totaled and I had to get a new vehicle so I set up A appointment with Mar at Nissan priority and he showed me the Nissan Sentra and we test drove it and he was the best car salesman that I ever known. He explained everything about the sentra throughly and he answered all my questions and he knows great deal about vehicles! Felt great about the car and so I purchased it and all thanks to mar! He was the best! Recommend mar to my mother in law so I hope she goes to see him! I love my sentra

Lewis

"Ask for Mar! "

I went to Chantilly Nissan and was greeted by a dealer by the name of Mar. I highly recommend you ask for him! He was absolutely amazing and helped me through the process. I was really short on time and I was 3 months pregnant at the time. My two young kids came along and Mar made it as painless as possible. He answered all my questions and took the time to show me all the extras on my car. He didn't stop there. I moved across country and Mar continued to answer questions I had. I couldn't figure out how to stream my music from my phone so I called Mar. Mar sent me a gadget in the mail and continues to help me. He has gone over and beyond to make sure I'm happy with my car. He is by far hands down the best dealer I have ever worked with. The first week I had the car I had some issues with the back gate. It wouldn't close with the push of the button from the remote. This only acted up at my house. Mar drove a fully loaded Nissan Armada to my work in Herndon and swapped cars with me. He took my car back to the dealership to have the service department look at it again. They found nothing wrong and I never had issues since I moved. Thank you Mar for taking that extra step to help your customers out. It is really hard to find dealers like you. ?

Cindy
4/29/2015

"The best car shopping experience ever"

Very knowledgeable about the model and features about the car. Very friendly, patient, detail-oriented and professional. Best car shopping experience! And this is the 4th car I am shopping for. He also explained what services the dealership would provide for the future schedule services such as oil changes, and so on. Mar also followed up and provided updated information on arrival of new model of the car so I know when I can schedule my time to visit the car dealer and plan on my budget. Will definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives. I would say he provide 6 stars services.

EriclilNica202
4/29/2015

"Fast, smooth, and professional"

my experience with the dealership was great, From step one to the last. Mar roble my sales agent was great in every aspect. He went above and beyond to get my needs met. Thanks again Mar. Ask for him on you next Nissan car purchase needs

No trust no sale
4/23/2015

"Gary Diaz is the Go To Guy in service!!"

I came into service for an issue with my remote/key. The docking port wasn't recognizing the key and since the battery was dead I was s stuck upstream without a paddle. Dealt with Carlos originally, however when he did not produce anything after a week I called back and had Gary Diaz. What a pleasure, within two days he had ordered the specialty part needed and installed quicker than I thought at NO CHARGE or inconvenience to me. GREAT SERVICE, THANKS GARY DIAZ!!

Gary Diaz

afelsted
4/20/2015

"Great service!"

Mar helped me out with my used car purchase. He was helpful, generous, and able to answer all my questions. Furthermore, I felt like we were on the same team. I love the car. I was happy with the price, and there was no haggling. Seriously, Mar did such a great job! :-) I'd recommend this dealership to anyone.

Reviews of Mar Roble