Priority Nissan of Chantilly

14840 Stonecroft Boulevard,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Priority Nissan of Chantilly Info
About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Welcome to our Newest Priority - Grand Opening of Priority Nissan Chantilly, VA where You Can Have It All! Priority Nissan Chantilly treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We encourage you to browse our online inventory and schedule a test drive. You may request more information on line or give us a call at 703-889-3701. Be sure to ask about PRIORITIES FOR LIFE!

About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Service Dept. open 7 days a week
  • Easy, Fast and Convenient Service
  • Master Certified Nissan Technicians
  • Genuine Nissan Parts
  • Convenient and comfortable lounge area
  • Manicures on Women's Day Wednesday
  • Complimentary Premium Coffee
  • Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
  • Service customer shuttle bus
  • Rental cars on premise
Sharky
3/04/2015

"Great service experience to share"

I bought my car from Priority Nissan and week later I had a nail in my tire, and from there I called and spoke with Bobby Sparks in Service. He made me a priority in his busy day and got the tire fixed and me out there in 20 minutes. My coffee wasn't even done yet. He knows the meaning of perception and I had a bad perception of my vehicle only after a week of ownership. Thank you Bobby and we'll keep coming to ya

almaz
2/06/2015

"pleased with my purchase."

I had a pleasant experience purchasing my car at Priority Nissan of Chantilly. The sales rep Mar Roble was curtious, knowledgeable and very helpful. Although I did not get a reasonable trade in Prince for my old car, I am pleased with the one I purchased. And yes, I recommend considering Priority Nissn of Chantilly if you are looking to own a nissan.

Gana
2/05/2015

"Gana - "Easy and Hassle Free Experience""

I went to Priority Nissan Chantilly to see a used Nissan car based on my online research but purchased a new 2014 Sentra SV slightly lower than the used car price. The sales consultant Ryan was friendly and not pushing you to make a deal. He answered our questions and brought additional help when required. Overall he made the entire process hassle free and the dealership's some of lifetime services and their environment is good. As Ryan mentioned he didn't expect, he will sell a car that day and either i didn't expect, i will buy a car that quickly. I am confident others will have the same or better experience when they visit Priority Nissan Chantilly. Thumps up!!!

Ryan Scarola

Erik
1/29/2015

"Committed and Friendly Service"

From the first day, Steven and Allen were very helpful in answering my questions and ensuring that they understood exactly what I wanted. Even though there was nothing on the lot that fit the criteria I had described, they were committed to finding exactly what I was looking for. Throughout the searching process they were very quick to respond to all of my inquiries and were great about proactively updating me on their progress. They were also very friendly and pleasant to work with which made the process much more enjoyable. They found me a beautiful 4runner and I could not be happier with it. I am very grateful for all of their help and for making the process a pleasant experience. Many thanks guys!

Steven Lamey, Allen Ganji

amir jihan
1/28/2015

"Great Experience "

I went to the Honda dealership right across the street to see what kind of deal I could get before going to Nissan for my new rogue. I knew exactly what I wanted, I have friends and relatives in the car business so i kind of have an idea of whats going on. I did not want to play any games and was not in the mood to have to go back and forth with the price. I was ready to argue and leave at the first sign of any BS. Steve Lame (I think thats how you spell his name), our salesman was awesome!! Not only did he not play games, he was honest, thorough, super friendly, and not only did he take the stress out if buying a vehicle, but actually made it an enjoyable experience. I should mention that the manager was fantastic as well, and finance was very fast. I will definitely recommend Nissan of Chantilly to my friends!!

Steve Lame

JenLeigh
1/25/2015

"Awesome experience"

Steven was awesome. He worked his magic and got the price lowered to the best price point we needed! We almost walked out but Steven is an amazing energetic salesman and we have no regrets! We will be back for our next car!

Steven Lamey

Gh0stz
1/24/2015

"I only bought my Murano because of Mar Roble!"

This guy is awesome! He spends no time wasting time. I am a very busy person but he goes out of his way to make sure I am happy. He setup my phone, got me the best deal on my trade in, explained every feature and so much more! Don't go anywhere else but to Mar! I will only go to Mar. No where else. He has truly made me, a Nissan fanatic!

erica
1/22/2015

"I love the quick lube experience!!"

Ask for Jenny Harbin, she always takes good care of my car and is super friendly. I enjoy using the express service, always in and out quickly.

Priya
1/21/2015

"Marlobe Sales rep review"

We were shopping around to buy Nissan Rogue. When we went to Nissan Chantilly we were Welcomed by Marlobe. I have never seen a sales person with complete information. He explained every thing about SUV. He spent 3+ hours to explain, test drive and loan processing everything. He didn't push us to buy it but made sure that we get the knowledge about the car before we buy it. He is good at what he is doing. When we went to Nissan in sterling that sales rep said they stopped the family package for 2015 rouge. Thank god we didn't believe his words so we went to this Chantilly Nissan to confirm it. Marlobe took his time and explained the pros of the family package and add on. If I ever buy Nissan again I would go to Chantilly Nissan.

Roadwarrior76
1/20/2015

"Quick & Thorough Service"

I was traveling and found myself in need of some service on my Altima. I was pleasantly surprised how efficiently they were able to get me back on the road. It is always nice when you travel like I do to know you can count on them to get you in, out, and back on the road! Thanks again!

Reviews of Jenny  Harbin