Priority Nissan of Chantilly

14840 Stonecroft Boulevard,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Priority Nissan of Chantilly Info
About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Welcome to our Newest Priority - Grand Opening of Priority Nissan Chantilly, VA where You Can Have It All! Priority Nissan Chantilly treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We encourage you to browse our online inventory and schedule a test drive. You may request more information on line or give us a call at 703-889-3701. Be sure to ask about PRIORITIES FOR LIFE!

About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Service Dept. open 7 days a week
  • Easy, Fast and Convenient Service
  • Master Certified Nissan Technicians
  • Genuine Nissan Parts
  • Convenient and comfortable lounge area
  • Manicures on Women's Day Wednesday
  • Complimentary Premium Coffee
  • Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
  • Service customer shuttle bus
  • Rental cars on premise
Sanjose
1/07/2016

"Very good customer service "

Fredy Cuellar is very professional he took care of me and I am very pleased to do business at Priority Nissan Chantilly . I will recommend to buy from this dealer and specially look for Fredy Cuellar.

LamboDreamer
1/04/2016

"Richard Staggers"

I had went to 6 different dealership before arriving at Priority Nissan of Chantilly. I had to say it was by far the best experience I had. Mr. Richard Staggers showed me the vehicle I asked with all my request without wasting my time or his. Had a test drive and showed me the options on the vehicle. After the test drive I had asked him I needed to think about the vehicle. I wasn't pressured to the point that took my time or felt annoyed( had that) at other dealership. The next day I bought the car. During the purchase process they took care of me from Mr. Staggers to the finance, Mr. Neesum( sorry if spelled) your name wrong. And of course the manager.

vivi86
1/01/2016

"satisfied customer"

Fredy Cuellar is a great helpful and patiene Sales Associate. He cares about his customers, and will make sure they are satisfied after their purchase. The manager in Finance Rafel Jabour, was really wonderful and honest. I'm very happy I had such a wonderful experience at Priority Nissan Chantilly!!

Rafel Jabour

AZ
12/02/2015

"This dealership does not deserve your business!"

I had the most disappointing experience with this dealership that I've ever had with any dealer. The internet sales manager was arrogant, extremely unhelpful, and in that completely unprofessional. In one of her e-mails, she confirmed that it's their dealership POLICY not to give a break down of the additional fees and charges via e-mail. So, don't expect you will get anything out of your e-communication. They'll just slap you with $2,000 of fees and charges if you go there in person. I still don't understand why they need an internet department if their policy is not to provide information online? Oh, I know why--because because they have a hidden agenda. I would never set foot there and I really hope other people would not either--they do not deserve your business if they don't keep their communication open and honest.

Angela Walker

Kevin4848
12/02/2015

"Great job"

Let start off by saying I went to a few dealership and was BS around. Walk into Nissan and there they was my angels. They would not let me leave without my car. Great service. Good people. Thanks to u guys I'm in my new car. Everyone go to Nissan of Chantilly they got you

Bill

cubman25
12/01/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience"

Priority Nissan and the staff made my car buying experience so easy I almost couldnt believe I was buying a car. Nick/Allen/Ash were all amazing. From the final price, to the financing process and the unbelievable customer service, I left very happy. Oh yea, the NISMO 370z I purchased wasnt too shabby either.

Ashkan

Keithharris
11/29/2015

"Wonderful Keith Harris"

Keith Harris is a wonderful sales associate! He made the experience painless, funny and exciting. The manager Tim and finance Rafael were very informative and helpful. I am recommending Priority Nissan to all my friends and family! Thanks guys, may God bless you!

Manager Tim and Finance Rafael

Ed G.
11/06/2015

"AVOID DOING BUSINESS HERE!!!"

We went to the dealer with the intention to purchase the car that one of the managers, and the sales representative, confirmed several times (via phone, text, and email) was available on your lot. The car wasn’t there. For almost 3 hours, the dealer tried to get us to settle for 2 cars that were not under the specific description we were told repeatedly was available. The manager was able to find a similar car in the area, only to then inform us that the fog lights are an after manufacturer, dealer installed item. This means that after we buy the car, we would still have to wait for the dealer to order and get them installed, incurring in yet another change in the final cost advertised. When the finance agent came to talk to us, he asked for an immediate down payment of $5K, so they could start the credit check, and as an “insurance” that we would buy the car the next day when they finally bring it in. When we refused, he proceeded to question why the dealer should trust us in coming back. Honestly, I found myself wondering the same thing as the dealer has already given me enough proof that I can’t trust them. When we were about to leave, he told us that they would put on hold the process and wait for us to inspect the car the next day and if we found everything ok, THEN they would start the finance process and credit check. Considering all that had happened, we revoked (in writing) any authorization we might have given and asked the dealer to consider null any document we signed (which, by the way, we weren’t provided copy of, even after requesting it). 2 wks later they started to make UNAUTHORIZED hard inquiries in our credit file and now are saying that they will not be responsible for any damage it may cause on our credit! -It has been reported to the police & the Better Business Bureau

Angie Walker, Ashkan Soroushi

Stronglydislikespohanka
10/15/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a new 2015 Rogue and worked with Fredy Cuellar. He was a great salesperson and would highly recommend seeing him when visiting this dealership. The overall experience was great and went very smoothly. Best car buying experience I've had to date!!

xanmar2015
9/27/2015

"Buying My First Car"

Everyone here at Priority was extremely helpful. Their customer services in every department was amazing and they did everything in their power to make my first car purchase a great experience!

Reviews of Fredy  Cuellar