Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Call
Priority Nissan of Chantilly Info
About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Welcome to our Newest Priority - Grand Opening of Priority Nissan Chantilly, VA where You Can Have It All! Priority Nissan Chantilly treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We encourage you to browse our online inventory and schedule a test drive. You may request more information on line or give us a call at 703-889-3701. Be sure to ask about PRIORITIES FOR LIFE!

About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

• Service Dept. open 7 days a week
  • Easy, Fast and Convenient Service
  • Master Certified Nissan Technicians
  • Genuine Nissan Parts
  • Convenient and comfortable lounge area
  • Manicures on Women's Day Wednesday
  • Complimentary Premium Coffee
  • Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
  • Service customer shuttle bus
  • Rental cars on premise
cardellicc
11/10/2014

"Good experience at Nissan of Chantilly, Virginia"

After deciding on a Nissan Pathfinder, we made a quick parking lot sweep at Nissan of Chantilly, Virginia. Ankush Sharma, Steve Connor and Sales Manager Dave Grimm all went above and beyond to find the right 2014 Pathfinder with the packages, color and features that we wanted. At the end of the model year when cars were scarce, they actually searched the Eastern seaboard and found the car in Connecticut and arranged for it to be delivered to us. The price was fair and they kept in touch with us the entire time they were working on finding the car. The time Ankush Sharma spent showing us the cars features and how to operate everything was impressive, and his followup service has been excellent. Steve Connor is the reason we came back to the dealership after our first visit looking through the parking lot; he exuded honesty and friendly supportive service. Dave Grimm is an impressive sales manager who is a man of ethics and good values. We love our new Pathfinder, and strongly recommend the new car sales team at Chantilly Nissan.

Dave Grimm, Steve Connor

Sheryl Porter
11/03/2014

"Excellent Customer Service from Keith Harrison"

Our Sales Associate (Keith) was very professional and had a friendly personality. We were clear upfront and he listened. He did not try to push any other product(s) on us that we were not interested in. Keith is definitely a people person and made the overall buying experience pleasant. The visit was not like having a root canal done; as our other car buying experiences has been in the past.

Larry Giles
10/14/2014

"Phenomenal dealership/salesman"

I requested information via internet and was contacted by Ankush who was very informative and helpful. The vehicle I inquired about had a deposit on it, but when it fail through Ankush called me immediately and encouraged me that it would be worth my time to drive the 2 hours from Chester, VA to test drive the 2011 Nissan Titan...he was right...Thanks Ankush! When we arrived Ankush met my wife and I outside as we were getting out of our car, and had the truck parked inside the bay for our walk around inspection (Ifelt this was above and beyond great customer service). We visited many dealers looking for a truck, and none of them gave us this type of greeting.I researched many statistics to decide on what truck to buy, and the Titan was not originally at the top of my list until my experience at Chantilly. Everything from up front, best pricing, great warranty, and smooth/quick financing sealed the deal. THANKS ANKUSH & CHANTILLY!

2ZBECH
10/03/2014

"Old school customer service"

One of the least favorite things I have ever had to do in life is buy a new car......Keith just changed all that! His straight up approach was a pleasure to work with. Keith understands the value of people's time. He listens to the customer's needs and works hard to deliver what they want rather than what he is trying to sell. He is extremely knowledgeable about his product line. He brings a very sincere customer service experience that explains the success he has had in his 26 years of experience. Thanks Keith!

nharper
9/05/2014

"Friendly and not trying to over-sell"

I got a brand new Xterra, the sales team was incredibly friendly, and did not take every second to try to upsell but rather help me narrow down my choice on what I was looking for.

Steve Connor

gdazz
8/25/2014

" Sarai "Great Experience""

Keith did a great job of explaining everything about the car. We have brought other cars and the experience was like going to the dentist. This experience with Keith was so smooth. He came over to the house after work because she had a question about the gas level. What car dealer does that!!! I would recommend Keith and Nissan of Chantilly to my friends and family. She's really enjoying her JUKE, thanks Keith and Nissan of Chantilly.

freefalljenn
7/22/2014

"It was great"

Keith did a great job explaining to me about the two possibly vehicles I was interested in. I got to test drive both of them and was satisfied with the education I got about both as I was driving them. The negotiation process didn't take hours and I am satisfied that I got a reasonable deal. I LOVE my Juke! Thanks Keith!

Maria Cristina
7/16/2014

"Exemplary Team"

My customer experience with Nissan of Chantilly started at the parking lot of Safeway, where I met Benji Nowak , as I was admiring his car next to my rickety1999 Nissan Altima. He said they were buying the car model I had to enable customers such as myself to get a newer one, and assured me they'll do their best to help me. I received a call from Keith Harrison on exactly the day I was asked to expect his call to set a time to visit the dealership. Keith helped me pick out a car that matched my needs and that I really felt comfortable with. I then met with Victor Villalobos who went over the financial options with me. Benji, Keith and Victor were very professional, friendly, thorough and made the process simple and "painless". Best of all, it was evident that they had empathy, which won my loyalty. I will definitely refer others to Nissan of Chantilly.

Benji Nowak; Victor Villalobos

Dtre
7/06/2014

"Awesome car buying experience!!!"

I have to say that I had an awesome experience with Keith. He made finding the right car for me stress free. Keith checked on me after left the dealership telling me of other deals that had come up and keeping me in the loop. Well he def. found the right car for me, I'm extremely happy with my new car and will be doing business with him again.

nissanjfam
6/18/2014

"broken a/c"

The problem with my frontier's a/c was solved and fixed in a timely, professional manner. Thanks Steve and Nissan of Chantilly for resolving the a/c issue and being polite and informative throughout the process.

Reviews of Ankush Sharma