Priority Nissan of Chantilly

14840 Stonecroft Boulevard,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Priority Nissan of Chantilly Info
About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Welcome to our Newest Priority - Grand Opening of Priority Nissan Chantilly, VA where You Can Have It All! Priority Nissan Chantilly treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We encourage you to browse our online inventory and schedule a test drive. You may request more information on line or give us a call at 703-889-3701. Be sure to ask about PRIORITIES FOR LIFE!

About Priority Nissan of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Service Dept. open 7 days a week
  • Easy, Fast and Convenient Service
  • Master Certified Nissan Technicians
  • Genuine Nissan Parts
  • Convenient and comfortable lounge area
  • Manicures on Women's Day Wednesday
  • Complimentary Premium Coffee
  • Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
  • Service customer shuttle bus
  • Rental cars on premise
Tara
8/27/2015

"Best experience buying a car that I've ever had!"

I came in to trade my current Altima in on a newer model. Keith was my sales rep and he was wonderful. I felt right at home from the minute I walked in. Keith is knowledgeable, personable, and does his job with class and integrity. I worked with Tim in the finance department and he was wonderful as well. In fact, every person I encountered at this dealership was a pleasure to work with. I really can't recommend this place enough. I will definitely be back for any future purchases.

Keith Harrison

Sem123
8/25/2015

"QUICK AND EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!"

I got into a car accident and totaled my previous 2015 Altima . Nissan was understanding and put me in an even better Altima paying only $10 more a month. I would totally recommend Priority Nissan of Chantilly to anyone! Keith helped me!

TK
8/22/2015

"Aweome First Nissan Experience!"

We went to Priortiy Nissan to lease a car for our daughter. As a first time customer to Nissan, I did not know what to expect, but I was amazed and happy about the AWESOME experience that we had with Ankush in sales and with Ash in Finance! They made the process pleasant and were very helpful with questions that we had and my daughter was excited to get her car and not be nervous about the process. Ankush and Ash both are genuine and down to earth people! The process will be a breeze when you work with them! Thank you for making a first time Nissan experience hassle free and awesome!

Ash Soroushi in Finance

Kdcrabill09
8/22/2015

"Excellent Customer Sevice"

We were greeted before we even made it into the Nissan dealership. The confidence Keith had let us know that we would have a promising car buying experience and we did! We ended up buying the 2015 Nissan Rogue and we are so pleased with his knowledge and experience! We recommend this place and ask for Keith.

Keith Harrison

coburnett
8/15/2015

"Fabulous car buying experience..."

I, like most people, normally loathe the car buying process. But Priority Nissan in Chantilly has changed that around for me! My husband and I stopped by on Saturday 8/14/15. Our sales person, Keith, was extremely knowledgeable, personable and he genuinely had my best interest at heart. Not once did I feel pressured and somehow he actually managed to make the process fun. The finance dept was great, too. The person we met with was very thorough in explaining everything. Overall, my experience was great. I walked away with a car I LOVE! Everyone we dealt with was friendly, efficient and made you feel like a priority. I highly recommend them!

Keith (Sales)

Pacerguy00
8/13/2015

"Top Notch Service"

Steve and the whole Priority team was great. Steve was great to work with. He was funny and down to earth. I never felt pressured to buy. He even showed us a great honey farm on our test drive. I don't wanna say it sealed the deal, but you do collect more bee's with honey.

Steve W.
8/10/2015

"Unbelievably Poor After-Purchase Customer Care"

I took my car to Priority Nissan in Chantilly VA in July of 2014 because it was making a whining noise that sounded like it was coming from the transmission. The service manager told me that Nissan had identified a problem with the transmission overheating and had designed an add on transmission fluid cooler, and that they would order it and install it in about a week. I elected to continue driving my car until the part came in rather than make Priority give me a loaner. After nearly a month of not hearing back from them, I called for status and was told the part was on back-order and they would call me when it came in. This went on for over a year, with me checking in occasionally (Priority NEVER called me to volunteer status) and Priority repeatedly telling me it was Nissan's fault, not theirs. Nothing like you car dealership sticking up for you after you make a $20,000 purchase from them, right? Today, August 10, 2015 (yes, that is 13 months after Priority originally identified the problem), I called them after 6 months of silence and once again asked for status. After 4 calls throughout the day (again with the refusing to call me back ???), I finally learned that the part is now available and they can get it in a few days. Now, I refuse to believe that, after 6 months of silence from them, I just happened to call when the part became available, so why didn't they contact me months ago when the part really became available? I've been driving my car around with the transmission making this whining noise for a year. And what does the whining noise mean? It means parts are wearing down much faster than they should be. Who knows how much damage I have done to my transmission. I very reasonably requested that I bring my car to them and get a loaner until they get my car fixed, but they refused to accommodate even this simple request. I have to wait until the part arrives and bring my car in at their convenience. This is starting to turn into a rant, so I'll wrap up by stating "Thanks, Priority Nissan, for making me your first priority." Suffice it to say I would not recommend buying any Nissan product with the Continuously Variable Transmission in it, and I would definitely not recommend buying any car from Priority Nissan. Their company name is a little misleading.

Bob Brown, Parts Manager

Sam22033
8/10/2015

"Great Experience!!! "

My family and I stopped by on Saturday and met with Mr. Sharma to look at a Altima . We really appreciated how patient he was with us. The entire process took less than 3 hrs and at the end of those hrs we had a brand new car!!! Mr. Sharma is a great asset to the Nissan team!!!

ldiaz
8/08/2015

"My experience at Priority Nissan Chantilly was excellent! "

I'm so happy with my Nissan Pathfinder and Ankush Sharma helped make this buying experience excellent! Everyone was very helpful, professional, and answered all my questions. It was superb!!

His & Hers
7/26/2015

"Twice as Nice"

Our Sales Professional at Priority Nissan of Chantilly, Steven Lamey, was simply The Bomb Dot Com! Never in our car shopping history have we experienced someone like Steven, who is blessed with a rare combination of vehicle knowledge, operational efficiency in the facilitation of test-drives without delay, and a genuine kindness and focus on our interests and needs. My wife and I leased two vehicles at the same time because of Steven's willingness to cater to us, even allowing our young children to entertain themselves by sitting at his desk, and to pop in and out of nearly a dozen spotless vehicles in their beautiful showroom. For heaven's sake, Steven even came in to work on his day off (with very little notice) to make sure we received a white glove experience while picking up our vehicles. I pray that Steven is still on board three years from now when we are ready to select our 2018 models.

Reviews of Ankush Sharma