Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Solutions Provider
Jimmy Dowling, Business Manager, Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jimmy Dowling

July 18, 2017

"Fast and knowledgeable !"

- ashleyself

As my first experience at Progressive was not as "easy going", Bill Talbott made sure I was taken care of right in my second dealings without even knowing the first. Everything that needed to be worked on my car was done, fast, and correctly with just enough communication to keep me in the loop since I needed a rental. Thank you progressive !

Bill Talbott

July 06, 2017

"Easy and fast"

- Rlwilson1

My car had a recall so I brought it in and didn't have to worry about it until I got it back. Drives great and had no issues with the rental. Bill Talbott took very good car of me

Bill Talbott

June 28, 2017

"Water Pump & Fan Belt"

- mgagliardo

Was 108miles from Progressive, spoke to Michael Corbin, said to have truck towed there, was there by 5pm and they automatically did a quick diagnosis, told me they could fix truck in morning, hooked me up with a loaner so I could get to hotel. They had truck fixed by 9am the following day making my down time minimal to say the least. Cannot stress enough the professionalism and courtesy experienced from the service staff once again, makes me feel good 2.5yrs later that I chose the right dealer!

Mike Corbin