Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Hilary Jackson

April 15, 2017

"Awesome!"

- ZachSterling

This is my third Jeep from Progressive INNNN Massillon! Gene Vance, Jake Brown, and Tim Sanders went the distance to get me into a Wrangler Unlimited. (There was no option to select Gene for this btw) We really worked together to find the best solution to make this a win/win for everyone. I can't thank them enough. Gene is really practical. He knew what I wanted, and was very realistic about everything. He wasn't trying to up sell me into a Sahara or Ruby and wasn't pushy at all. He is very knowledgeable of not only FCA, but the automotive industry as a whole. I received answers to all of my questions by these 3 with ease. Jake Brown is an excellent sales manager and really went out of his way to make this happen, from the beginning to the end. I am a Wrangler owner for life, and don't plan on going anywhere else. Let me know another Jeep dealer where the owner drives a Wrangler. I'll be waiting to hear where. That's when you know it means a little more to him to sell the brand. It's a huge responsibility considering there is nothing like the Jeep brand and its following. Thanks again guys! :)

April 07, 2017

"Flexible and Trustworthy!"

- cm.lutz

I have been taking my Jeep to Mike for seven years and he always does a fantastic job. He makes appointments that work perfectly with my schedule, even when I call last minute. He is always reliable and makes servicing my Jeep extremely convenient. Mike always keeps me updated and the communication is great. I always look forward to seeing Mike when I bring my Jeep in, and it feels great knowing I can trust and feel confident leaving my car with the Progressive team.

April 07, 2017

"Flawless"

- cm.lutz

I brought my Jeep Wrangler in to get a trade-in value and ended up walking out with a new Wrangler just a couple hours later! They were able to offer a very fair trade-in price for my Jeep and made the car buying process simple and painless. I specifically wanted to buy my Jeep here because the staff is so trustworthy and kind, and the selection is always great.

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $12840