Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

7966 Hills and Dales Road Northwest,
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

K C
6/28/2016

"Great experience"

Recently bought a new Chrsyler 200 S, and my experience was great as always. This is the 4th car I have purchased through this dealership, and they have been great every time. I always work with Brian Glasper and Dan Gordish. Both know what I want and have provided me with excellent options. I would not go anywhere else.

josh7102
6/25/2016

"Outstanding service by Michelle McCahan."

Michelle was very helpful in finding a car to fit my budget and the dealership worked with me to get my payment to the number I was looking to pay. They were very patient and never tried to rush me in any way. Michelle took time to get us coffee and water to drink and let me drive 4 cars in order to find the right one for me. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a used car at an affordable price. Alyssa in financing was very courteous and organized and made all the signing of the paperwork go as quickly as possible. She is very professional and skilled at her job. Also, kids loved the free popcorn and mints.

George Craig Jr.
6/24/2016

"Didn't pressure or keep my keys."

Mitch Mann wasn't pushy and listened to what my wife and I were looking for. Did his best on what looked like a busy day at the dealership.I would give him a 10 rating which I've never done before for a car salesman. Explained the vehicle operation without any problem. and answered every question I had completely.

Joseph E Murray
6/22/2016

"They were willing to help me on an issue with car I bought."

I bought a car from this dealership on January 21. It is now 5 months later, and the battery on the car was tested when I had new wheels put on(after driving a lot to pittsburgh and back home multiple times per week for months), and showed bad. I contacted Myk Fritch, the guy who sold me the car, and he talked to his manager, Dan Gordish and they both talked to one of the two owners, Tim Sanders. Well, Mr. Sanders called me a day or so later, and set up for me to take the car back and have the battery and charging system tested, and if it was bad, they'd replace it at no cost to me. Lo-and-behold, that's exactly what happened. Battery tested bad, they replaced it, and all is good. I've never had an issue with the dealership, had a very good experience in buying the car, and now, when there was an issue, had a very good experience with getting it fixed. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

"Benson"
6/19/2016

""No Pressure and Friendly""

I did a lot of online research on the used Honda Pilot that I wanted. My research kept bringing me back to Progressive. Number one on my list was the fact that nobody else could or would beat their price. Second of all when we arrived at the dealership Justin Carter and Josh Gibbs had the vehicle out front and ready for inspection. After the test drive they put it up on the rack for under body inspection. I thought that was very honest salesmanship. Justin was a great guy to deal with. He was friendly and did a great job. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Josh was nice too.

Josh Gibbs

Ashley Mick

"Wonderful experience"

My husband and I had a great experience buying our Jeep from Progressive with Amber. From the moment we arrived, Amber was very friendly and patient. She encouraged us to take our time and helped to compare a couple of Jeeps we were looking at. We ended up with a Jeep Cherokee Latitude that we are so excited about and Amber helped us to get to the price we were looking for. Alyssa was also awesome in the finance department: very friendly and fun. We did not feel pressured at any point in our experience.

J_K246

"Awesome"

I had a great experience. Myk was wonderful. He was personable, listened, and got me exactly what I wanted. I'm really happy with the deal I got on my car!

Andrew Drake

"GReat buying experience"

What can I say? I started with Progressive's easy to use website and finally came in. Process went smoothly from start to finish! Thanks for the ease of doing business.

matt335
6/09/2016

"I love my new Jeep."

I drove about an hour to Progressive to Look at new Jeeps. Adam was very Helpful and Professional. The experience I had there was amazing and unlike any dealership I had been to before. He was able to help me get into a new Jeep. I would recommend anyone to go see Adam if interested in looking for a New Vehicle. Wayne also was very Helpful and Professional. He thoroughly explained the financing options available to me and made this process easy and hassle free !

mandreas
6/07/2016

"I LOVE MY JEEP!"

We recently bought a Jeep Cherokee from Justin Carter. Justin made our experience a breeze! Worked with us on price, options, had the JEEP I wanted brought up from warehouse and waiting for us to test drive as promised on time!!! very impressive!! Very knowledgeable about the Jeep, took his time and showed me how to use my phone to sync Pandora and other apps, and options. Very easy to talk to and work with! We also worked with John to finance our JEEP, he was very helpful, easy to work with, explained options and made the process fast and easy! Both were very honest, upfront with no hidden fees! I will be a return customer, and will recommend progressive, JUSTIN and JOHN for anyone I know looking for a vehicle. THANK YOU BOTH FOR SUCH A GREAT EXPIRENCE!

Reviews of Adam  Robinson