Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

7966 Hills and Dales Road Northwest,
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

zenomichele
4/26/2015

"No pressure, very helpful. "

They were both very helpful and friendly. We drove 4 vehicles before we bought the Jeep Grand Cherokee. We're very happy and had already talked to others about going to Progressive for a no pressure experience.

Cargirl2015
4/26/2015

"Excellant Salesman"

We arrived at Progressive Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge , not knowing what to expect.. We were greeted with a warm and friendly Hello. My husband and I were impressed with the eye to eye contact that all of the sales personnel made with us and always with a smile.. Tom Farkas greeted us as if he had met us before. He listened to what we were looking for in a vehicle and when he stepped away , we were greeted by Frank Longo, How pleasant he was and again so professional . Tom got us a great deal on a new Dodge caravan, and, we got a great price on our trade in.. I want to thank all of the staff for making a handicapped person feel at ease and welcomed. Wayne Farris was efficient and very kind in the financing dept. Thank you again, Dave for making our experience in car purchasing a great day! Semper Fi!! And God Bless! Lynn and Rick Hill

Racheal
4/23/2015

"Extraordinary service"

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler from a suprior salesman named Justin Carter. He is a great salesman that bent over backwards for me so I could drive away that day with my new jeep. Justin gave us great customer service, knowledge, and had an awesome personality. I couldn't have been any happier with Justin and the rest of the staff at Progressive!

April 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep Wrangler! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a fantastic time working with Justin and the rest of our staff, and we appreciate your excellent review!

Dart123
4/22/2015

"Two tires and a wheel replaced in two weeks."

I have hit several devastating potholes over the last two years and have replaced many tires. Recently I took my Dart in to have the tire replaced and needed up needing wheel also. Gene at Progressive made sure I had a rental and that the tire and wheel coverage I purchased previously covered all the expenses. I was back in my Dart only a day later! Unfortunately for me I hit another monster hole the very next week! I called Gene again and he made me a appointment for the next day. When I arrived he had the rental car and paperwork ready and I was back on the road in 20 minutes! Again Gene and the team at Progressive made sure all cost were covered by my warranty and the work was done in a day. Thank you to Gene and all the team who made my visits a breeze!

April 24, 2015

That is some terrible luck, but we're glad we could help! Gene does a great job, and we're happy to hear that he was able to take care of you so quickly and efficiently during both of your visits! Should you run into anymore trouble, please give us a call!

hellsfire
4/21/2015

"great place "

this is the third vehicle I have purchased from this dealership great people they are willing to work with you by going the extra mile thanks again

April 24, 2015

Thanks for stopping in! We appreciate your business.

Sambheaton
4/20/2015

"Our first stress free car purchase thanks to the staff. "

They not only found a perfect car for myself and my family but met us exactly where we wanted on the price we were hoping for. Everyone was personable, friendly and eager to help.

TC
4/20/2015

"Love the Car - Thanks Justin"

I bought my previous car (a 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE) at Progressive Dodge - it was a two-year-old used vehicle. After putting 76,000 miles of my own on it, I had begun to wonder what the next car should be. And there it was in the Saturday paper - a 2012 Buick Regal 2.0 Turbo with 37,000 miles - loaded with features and at a reasonable price. I met Justin Carter at the dealership and he was a true professional. He went above and beyond to help me learn the vehicle, without being one bit overbearing. When it came time to deal, he and the Progressive staff were fair and reasonable (first proposal needed to be reworked, and we eventually got to a number fair to both sides). This is now my third vehicle purchase at this dealership, and I will shop there again. I would recommend Justin to anyone looking to work with a good man. I also appreciated the courtesy of Frank Longo, John Kerry, Nathaniel Wisor and John Marks in the finance side.

April 24, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear that Justin, as well as the rest of our staff, were able to provide you with not only a great deal, but a great experience, too! We appreciate your purchases throughout the years, and look forward to working with you for many more years to come! Enjoy your Buick Regal!

eh45
4/19/2015

"amazing and courteous staff! phenomenal prices!"

My wife and I drove about 3-1/2 hours from Michigan to visit this dealership. We would have made a trip double the distance for the service we received here. All of the staff members we dealt with we very professional and courteous. Dean Bricker was are sales associate, he was more than helpful with any and all questions or concerns we had. Dean was highly knowledgeable about our vehicle, more so than just the basics. Alyssa, our financier was equally as talented. She made the financing process quick and painless. We would absolutely recommend this dealership to any one!

AaronB
4/18/2015

"Came through in a pinch again!"

This is the 7th vehicle I have purchased through Mark and Clayton. They are fantastic to deal with! They are both knowledgable, and helpful in choosing the appropriate vehicle for my needs and budget. I recommend them to all of my friends and family.

morrisfamily
4/16/2015

"wonderful experience "

My husband and I went to progressive, and purchased our new 2015 chrysler 200 from amber williams. she was absolutely wonderful. She upon other employees were so helpful and friendly. It's definitely a family friendly business with the basketball hoop my children got to play with. They made purchasing our vehicle a fun, stress-free experience. We have already given recommendations to our friends and family in which they will be paying amber a visit. We just want to say thank you to amber!

April 24, 2015

What an excellent review! Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit with Amber; we know she will appreciate the referrals! We hope you and your family are enjoying your new Chrysler 200!

Reviews of Frank Longo Sr