Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

7966 Hills and Dales Road Northwest,
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Bob
8/31/2015

"Another new Dodge"

probably the sixth truck i've bought from you guys. always professional and efficient. Just shouldnt try to buy one on a Saturday, way too busy!

carol
8/30/2015

"great dealership have used them many times in the past"

J. T. was fantastic, we have always been happy with our dealings at progressive and this time was the best yet. He was very attentive and even though they were extremely busy we felt as if we were important to them

Brandi
8/29/2015

"Amazing! "

Going into the dealership, I felt like I wasn't going to get very far and would walk away with what to work on for being a first time car buyer. Andy worked hard trying to find me the best deal and working around what I would be able to afford. Overall my experience was amazing and I will definitely be going back to Progressive to buy other vehicle in the future.

Tiara
8/29/2015

"My First Car Buying Experience"

This dealership has earned 5 stars specifically because of how well everyone worked to give me exactly what I wanted and more. Being a first time car buyer, it was pretty nerve racking, but they made it all so easy and I was definitely well taken care of. Progressive is the dealership I would recommend to anyone who wants to not only get what they want but also build a lasting relationship with an outstanding staff.

marchingmustang21
8/28/2015

"Excellent "

I went into the dealer think I would probley not get a car but Maria was a good help I loved all the nice friendly people I loved my experience

Crash813

"Great, very helpful"

Our salesman, Andy katich was very nice, and took the time to show us the difference in the two cars we were looking at. Will go back in the future, and will ask for Andy again!!

rosebudj22

"Andy Katich"

when my husband and I came to Progressive Dodge knowing what vehicle we were there to look at, we were greeted by Andy Katich who was very polite and tried locating the exact vehicle we were there for and figure out the best and quickiest way to aquire the vehicle and did a great job of doing so! Thank You Andy for all your assistance and being kind and courteous! thanks again!! Thank You Alyssa Donahey also, in Financing she was also quick,kind and courteous! Joseph S. Walczak & Cynthia R. Walczak

kim

"Customer Oriented"

When my husband and I arrived at Progressive, the staff was waiting for us with friendly smiles and open arms, eager to work with us. Mark, Dan, Wayne and of course Frank, all have tremendous attitudes and made the trade-in and purchase process the best, by far, that we have ever experienced with a vehicle dealership! We will definitely make the trip from Pittsburgh to Progressive again! Kim- All Seasons Landscape Solutions

dealership

"excellent experience "

Awesome experience. Frank and Mitch were so nice. Made my life really easier. All the finance process was fast and easy. This is really amazing place. All the staff is really good. Congratulations.

Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

August 29, 2015

We are always happy to help. Your compliments mean a lot to us, and we know they mean a lot to our staff as well. If you need anything else, please let us know, until then, enjoy your new purchase!

Ramguy
8/26/2015

"Great Dealership/awesome salesman !!"

We saw the truck we have been looking for on an internet ad for Progressive, and it seemed to good to be true, but it was legit! We called and made an appt. to come in and look at the truck. We drove from a couple hours away. We drove the truck and got a good interest rate and the rest is history ! We would highly recommend this dealership and especially recommend the salesman we had !

Reviews of Frank Longo Sr