Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mark Hastler

January 19, 2017

"Great employee"

- Dean

Not a lot of experience buying or working with alot of people at the dealership so I don't want to speak for everyone. Anthony is who helped us and really made a difference in our experience. Very nice and honest guy who kept in touch with us through everything. Can't say enough how on top of it he was and how quickly he responded to anything we needed. If I were to say anything I would ask to speak to Anthony if you go there and you will be taken care of like you want to be.

January 19, 2017

"Go above and beyond!!"

- Emilybutcher

I recently bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from this dealership from Brian Glasper who was amazing to deal with- such a friendly guy who really tried to find what worked for me. Tim Anderson and Anthony Barkhurst worked hard to help me out with service on the car to make sure it was just right!!

January 18, 2017

"the way they are eager to take care of you."

- SHARI RUDOLPH

Mike Corbin is a great employee. When I call for an appointment, he gets me right in. If something shows up other than what I brought the car in for, he takes you away from other customers and discusses what is wrong and an estimated of how it will cost. Provide you a way home and return. Friendly atmosphere. I keep coming back and will continue to do so.

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $13940