Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

John Kerry, Sales Consultant, Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

John Kerry

"Outstanding Business"

- Cherokeeman2017

I appreciated how friendly and helpful the salesman was. He was genuine, caring and took the time to show us the vehicle features and answer all of our questions. I felt very comfortable purchasing our vehicle from this dealership.

"Good experience "

- Mike

Very good group of people to work with very understanding went out of their way to take care of us and the irish pub they directed us to for lunch was excellent.enjoyed all the staff was very polite always felt welcomed no one was ever pushy.would refer others to progessive dodge.

"Excellent Service Experience!!"

- cgsalesgirl

From Carol Grosse: Exceptional Service ....I would like to share my current experience with you pertaining to my recent car crisis. I drive a 2011 Chrysler 200 that has 36,746 miles on it...The engine light came on late Friday afternoon December 2nd . went to their service department prior to closing and the diagnosis was a transmission problem and the car was not drivable. I left my Chrysler 200 and was to get a rental car until the real specifics of the service was to be determined. Just a side car note, while I was at the service department I wondered over to the show room to ask for Tom Schmidt and spoke to a very pleasant man behind the center desk area . He was extremely personable and without knowing at that time who he was, I knew I wanted to do business with Progressive. Later, I realized it was Tim Sanders one of the owners and he assured me my car would be taken care of...I went for my rental car on Monday only to find out Progressive was taking care of the rental expense 100%...I then went over to the dealership and met with Tom Schmidt and later with Tim Sanders together. From the moment I met with Tom, he listened and better yet heard me and reacted immediately to my concerns and then went and spoke to the Service Manager John Karides for a accurate diagnosis with clarity. It turns out it was a component that was needed in the transmission. Now we know what the problem is but the cars warranty had recently expired but only has the 36000+ miles on it, so now there was another concern...again by Tom Schmidt I was told not to worry and he personally reached out to Chrysler and because of the low mileage they had taken care of the costs for the repairs and my part was to pay a minimal deductible. To my relief what I stressed over Tom,Tim and John communicated with me continuously and totally took care of my Chrysler 200 and guaranteed 100% satisfaction. This service department has been good in the past but they took the service for me to a different level. It was OUTSTANDING and as Tom Schmidt would say "It was a Super Fantastic Experience!!" When I stop loving my car, this will be THE PLACE TO GO... Thanks to all involved but especially, Tom Schmidt, Tim Sanders and John Karides. You all ARE the BEST!!! Thomas W. Schmidt Director of Business Development & Community Relations Progressive Auto Group 330 617 3820

New 2015 Dodge Challenger, $28399