Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

UNVMYIS
3/02/2015

"Car Buying On A New Level"

From finding the perfect vehicle for family to taking delivery, Brian Glasper made our entire buying experience like no other. Brian's willingness to help us get into the vehicle we wanted was amazing, even though it took us a handful of test drives to find it. Alyssa from the finance department was wonderful to deal with, Along with all the other Progressive staff we had the pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Julie

"Very Satisfied "

Brian Glasper was wonderful to work with~ He was so helpful and got us into a Jeep that I am very happy with! A large purchase can be stressful, but Brian made me very comfortable. It was like dealing with a friend, not just a sales person. We were so happy with the service and Brian we came back a couple weeks later and got another Jeep. I would definitely recommend Progressive!

cchesla

"Mark was very helpful."

The overall experience in buying our jeep was very good. Mark was very knowledgeable about the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee that we ended up buying. He also did very well in stream lining the whole buying process.

Morgan
3/02/2015

"Friendly, Professional, Great service"

I recently bought a dpdge nitro from this dealership, the customer service was amazing. Mike Williams was the guy tht dealt with is us and.he was awesome i would definetely reccommend this dealership to my family and friends!

cain
3/01/2015

"New JEEP Beast"

Interrupted Jimmy's lunch but he put ot aside right away to take care of me. Had much patience in explaining things and worked out a great deal. Though it was freezing out Jimmy had no problem pulling on a coat and showing the vehicle.

Happy now
2/28/2015

"Maria was extremely helpful!"

After we bought our Journey 6 months ago and had an unfortunate accident (total loss) Maria and the dealership truly did everything they could to get us in a new journey. They made it easy and as painless as possible. Thank you again!

Gduvall
2/28/2015

"Excellent service from Dean Bricker"

Dean was quick to come out in the cold weather and greet me. He was informative and polite. I would recommend Dean to friends and family.

Brian
2/28/2015

"Brian Dougherty - New Grand Cherokee"

Hadn't been car shopping since 2004 and had a very good experience with Brian, The Legend, Glasper and his best friend, Alyssa, The Wiz Kid, Donahey. Sorry about the title guys. I highly recommend Progressive, who wouldn't with those great radio ads, to anyone! See you in 11 years!

blind
2/26/2015

"Jeep Grand Cherokee"

This is the 6th vehicle we bought from Mark over the years and we couldn't be happier, the whole process gets easier every time, from finding the Jeep we wanted to the financing. We will always go to Mark to buy our cars.

daniel
2/26/2015

"Jeep Purchase"

Very friendly environment and the employees where really helpful especially Tom Farkas and John Marks. I will be recommended this dealership for my friends and family.

Reviews of Frank Longo Sr