Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

7966 Hills and Dales Road Northwest,
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

jeepfan23
5/01/2016

"Outstanding Sales Rep!"

Our Sales rep, Justin, was a pleasure to deal with! He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and exceptionally helpful and easy to work with. He made our car-buying experience easy and stress-free! We will contact him for all of our future vehicle purchases. Furthermore, John who handled the business-end of our purchase was also very friendly and efficient! We had a very positive experience working with these 2 professionals!

old school

"Great sales rep !!"

Not often do you get to deal with a sales rep that really makes you feel like your an old friend. That is the experience we had dealing with our rep. Very down to earth, even looks like a celebrity that we know. Very accommodating at every turn in the process.

jeepfan2
4/29/2016

"Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient sales rep"

There was a large Jeep inventory for us to view. J. T. Ansel was friendly and helpful with test drive, price negotiations, and vehicle tutorial.

lahotch

"Fantastic experience"

I recently leased a vehicle from Progressive and had the opportunity to work with Mark Hastler. Typically, I am not a car buying fan, but Mark made the experience stress-free and fun. He worked with me to get me in the perfect vehicle. Then, to top it off, the positive experience continued when I walked into the financial manager, Alyssa's, office. She is simply a ray of sunshine and so very knowledgable. I highly recommend going to Progressive for your auto needs!

Renegade117
4/28/2016

"Knowledgeable and Accommodating! "

In looking for an SUV, we decided to start our search at Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I was interested in Jeeps, but did not know which models and trims fit both our lifestyle and price-point. We were greeted and served by Natalie, who was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. Natalie took the time to understand my needs as a customers and then made recommendations based on needs. We decided on a 2015 Jeep Renegade and could not be happier. Who knew great service and staff was so close to home! If you are looking for a new vehicle, be sure to visit Natalie or any of the other courteous staff members at Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge!

TTaggART
4/28/2016

"What a car buying experience should be!"

I had a great experience purchasing my 2014 Town & Country minivan! From the exchanged wit, courteous service and speed of the process, I will highly recommend both the dealership and dealer! Thank you for helping my stressful car replacement less stressful!

Brian H
4/27/2016

"best ever experience"

I would highly recommend progressive Chrysler jeep dodge for your next car buy . They are so very nice an professional and Helpful. I finally got my dream jeep rubicon . Thanks to Myk Fritch , Wayne an dan gordish for working hard to make it possible. also wanted to give a special thank you to Jessie for the ride home very professional driver . This was the very best all around car buying experience I've ever had. Thank You all again . Brian Hubler

,Jessie

s_burckhart
4/26/2016

"Fun Time!"

My most recent experience here was a pleasant one! Mark was amazing and was sure to answer any question I had, no matter how ridiculous. I am very pleased with my beautiful 2016 Chrysler 200. Mark did a great job putting me into something "pretty" and safe!

Johanna_kathleen
4/26/2016

"Great experience"

Loved Michelle! She was a lot of help since this is the first vehicle I've purchased on my own. I wouldn't have guessed that she was fairly new to the job. However, whoever detailed my Jeep before I picked it up never covered up the two rust spots on it like she had specifically asked them to. Which is why I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 ??

Hschroet3
4/25/2016

"AMAZING!!!!!"

My family has been getting all of our personal and company cars from Dan Gordish and Progressive for years!! We are always beyond happy with the customer service and vehicles they provide! I tell everyone I know about them because there is NO better place to go!!

Reviews of John Marks