Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

7966 Hills and Dales Road Northwest,
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Car guy ken 123
6/30/2015

"Buying a new durango"

Excellent sales person Maria Hattery , Frank Longo manager, and service Mike Corbin courteous and knowledgeable about their vehicles , parts and I got a good deal.

Mike and Tracy
6/29/2015

"Wonderful place - Awesome Employees!"

We have to praise Myk Fritch / Frank Longo / John Marks! Myk was polite-helpful-knowledgeable and not pushy, and what a sigh of relief cause many dealerships have pushy sales persons. From the moment we called to the time we purchased we could not ask for better attitudes & service from all! Frank is such a sweet, professional manager you are lucky to have him. John in financing did everything above and beyond to make us one on of the happiest customers you now have. This dealership should be what all dealerships are about; relaxed, employees enjoying their jobs, no one was fussing about anything. What an atmosphere, only wish so many could copy yours. We will highly recommend everyone to drive out and see these 3 awesome employees! Progressive, I hope you reward your employee's and your dealership, they are so worth it! Thanks again, Mike and Tracy!

music1
6/28/2015

"new van"

Very relaxed place to shop,no hard sell & even had good music playing. Employees seemed like they wanted to be there.even had one salesman sing & dance to a song. Made it fun to buy.

Junec
6/27/2015

"Nice not pushy"

Had to keep dealing would like bottom line quicker! Everyone was great to work with and we made a good deal. We got what we wanted and more.

tommy 8605
6/26/2015

"great prices good service"

I bought my used 2010 ford escape got a great deal on it thanks to Dean bricked he was very helpful and informative about all the cars and if you ever have any problems with your car which is very unlikely you can get ahold of Kathy Moye is service's she is very helpful answer any question you have great place to buy a car very helpful

Adiezman
6/25/2015

"Outstanding "

Came in the day I had to return to base in New Jersey. Jimmy got the truck I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. Really did more than what was necessary to ensure my experience was well above any other dealer I have encountered. Masterful job all around. Above reproach.

ragbran
6/25/2015

"Good Experience"

Myk Fritch and Frank Longo were professional and easy to work with. Their patience paid of as I wore them out by looking at different deals on a used T&C and a new one.

tvasr1
6/24/2015

"Great"

Everyone was very professional , knowledgeable, and patient. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. The cars were priced as advertised. They had a large inventory to chose from.

martinjl9
6/24/2015

"Patient"

Justin, my salesman worked with me and my father to get me to a payment for my new jeep that I could afford. They were patient on waiting for me to receive money I was waiting on to be able to make a down payment. Excellent service

lrolko13
6/23/2015

"Overall Good Experience"

I purchased a new Jeep Renegade 4x4 from them just recently. Everyone was nice and I didn't feel pressured. My biggest complaint is the process. I wanted to buy at 72 months and they kept trying to get me into a 36 month payment. They came back with an offer and just told me a price. They didn't tell me the interest rate or the number of payments. They tried to squeeze me into a super high interest loan. The salesman kept going back and forth between the powers at be and myself and I felt they didn't really listen to me. It wasn't until I mentioned that I could get 1.9% from my local credit union and was ready to walk out the door because they couldn't map anything out for me. Suddenly they came back with what I was asking for, such as my interest rate, number of payments, eliminating stuff I didn't want, like warranties. It was not a bad experience, and I would got back again, but how they calculate payments is not spelled out and easy to understand. Also, they are really pushy about rating them and giving them 5 stars. At the end of things, they just kept handing me forms, made me fill out surveys in front of them and they just kept saying give us 10's or 5 star's because of this reason...or Jeep is unhappy to see anything less than 10.

Reviews of Frank Longo Sr