Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

7966 Hills and Dales Road Northwest,
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ianlab
2/09/2016

"Very good new car purchase experience"

My wife and I were looking at leasing a new RAM 1500. We went to one other dealership before this and they were not very knowledgeable or flexible. So, we decided to give Progressive a try. We came in fairly educated; knowing what we wanted and how much we would pay for it. We looked at their lot and found a blue 2016 RAM 1500 Big Horn with all the options we wanted. Both Jimmy and Nathaniel were friendly and knowledgeable. After some negotiating, we did meet at a price that we felt was fair for leasing our new RAM, while getting a good price for our trade-in that had negative equity. They helped us get some extra things like side steps for the truck and an extended warranty with roadside assistance for the life of our lease. So far, we are happy with our experience and expect to continue to do business with Progressive.

Branchm7
2/09/2016

"New car"

My salesman Adam Robinson was very knowledgeable and professional, made the whole process very painless and was very courteous. Now I'm enjoying my Charger with the Scat Pack. Thank you Adam.

CPiekarski
2/08/2016

"Amazing, friendly, perfect"

Progressive is a very friendly and welcoming dealership. We were allowed to browse without being bothered, yet any and all questions we had were answered immediately. Having 3 small and loud children with us can be stressful, but everyone was very kind and accommodating at all times. We didn't feel that we could afford a brand new car, but the Progressive team made it happen by working with our budget and getting us the right car for the best price. We will never shop anywhere else for a vehicle.

Baseballmom1
2/08/2016

"Satisfied customer"

Andy was very easy to work with. We felt they were very fair and helpful. We will definitely keep in touch for the next vehicle we are looking for.

MikeinMagnolia
2/07/2016

"Found Our Jeep Patriot"

Adam Robinson & Clayton Sanders worked with my wife and I over a two week period to put us into a Jeep that fit our needs and our budget. Adam & Clayton worked diligently to answer all of our questions about the Jeeps we were looking at. Adam worked hard, spent the time , and kept in contact with us throughout the entire process. We went to several other dealerships, but kept coming back to Adam at Progressive Jeep before finalizing our deal on a Certified Pre-Owned Jeep Patriot that we are very happy with. I would highly recommend working with Adam.

butch
2/06/2016

"good people, clean dealership,nice place to buy......."

A young man Mitch met me outside and made me feel comfortable right off, took me inside and with a good cup of coffee,we started to talk.. I would recommend that all Stark countians shop for their vehicle needs at PROGRESSIVE..................

holyghost308
2/05/2016

"Great Team of guys"

Went in to just look the team there was so nice and worked so hard to work with us we will be back!!! A+A+

airdec
2/05/2016

"Quick, Easy and Pleasant purchase from Myk Fritch"

Went to look at a certain vehicle and through my salesman's knowledge got put into a completely different car . Myk was great to talk to and convinced me that he had the knowledge to be of value to his customers.

Cabco
2/03/2016

"With Help in a newer car!!"

After serching the internet, driving from dealership to dealership, I decided to stop at Progressive to see what they could do for me. I have friends that have been taken care of at Progressive and thought, why not try? I had an internet car that I wanted to see but also found one on the lot. Mitch Mann took care of me and explained in detail about the car. Very up front knowledge about the cars and went out of his way to make sure I was OK with those two and if I wanted to test any others. After driving the Buick and then driving it home, I decided that I liked it more than the VW's, Toyota's and the Ford's that I had test driven.

Stannabors
2/03/2016

"Extremely understanding and helpful."

Came time to get rid of the old toy and get something more family oriented and Mitch and the guys were more than helpful. I would recommend checking them out before you go anywhere else.

Reviews of Tim  Sanders