Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

7966 Hills and Dales Road Northwest,
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

CHerokee 2016

"Great Dealership"

made my purchase easy, explained every thing to me, excellent job, J T was doing excellent job, he knows his job very well, and answered all my questions, Thanks!

michelle15

"Fantastic Experience!!!!!!!"

I came into Progressive last week to buy out the lease on my Jeep Cherokee and I was treated like royalty!!! I was in and out in no time thanks to Dan Gordish! He made this experience a very easy, fun and pleasant one! I would also like to thank Myk Fritch for his help throughout the process and Alyssa Donahey in finance who also was a joy to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better team! Thank you! :)

engine__ear

"Found my dream car!"

The entire process of purchasing my new vehicle was silky smooth from start to finish! Mark Hastler, an experienced salesman, assisted in the decision process involved in narrowing down the vehicle fit for my needs with the utmost patience. Dan Gordish then worked diligently to provide a low monthly payment which works with my budget. Finally, Alyssa Donahey closed out the sale by making sure I had the proper warranty and protection on my vehicle so that I can rest easy knowing that I will be covered for incidental damages. I would definitely recommend Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge to my family and friends!

brookavich
5/23/2016

"Awesome!"

Couldn't be happier with my purchase and the entire car buying process. Everyone there is very friendly and helpful! I would definitely buy from Progressive again.

Gingermom521
5/21/2016

"Amber Williams is awesome! "

Simply put amber is amazing! It was my first time getting a vehicle from a dealership (i usually just purchase cheaper cars outright) & she was so patient, even though im ungodly picky. I didnt end up leaving with the vehicle I first wanted (due to my finances) but she didnt give up until we found me something safe, nice, and helped get it in my price range. Shes a wonderful person and ill definitely be reccomending her to anyone I know looking for a vehicle!

Jmelton
5/20/2016

"overall wonderful,pleasant and extremely helpful experience."

My recent trip to progressive of massillon was an extremely positive experihence, several people had recommended this dealership to me as it has been a staple in our community for 50+ years. This was my first new car buying experience and to be truthful I was pretty nervous and wasn't sure what to expect. My representative Andy Katich was beyond what I could of expected. He got to know my husband and I, or situation and worked to get us in a car that was a perfect fit for us financialy and personally. When I say he went beyond expectations I mean that he really did everything in his power to work with us and make our entire experience as simple and easy as possible. I will be recommending this dealership and Andy to anyone in need of advice, help or a nice decent car. As our sales rep. Andy followed through from start to finish and worked with us and our individual needs... he truley excells at his profession. Alyssa was our finance was our finance rep. and she also went beyond my expectations. She was helpful, welcoming and extreamly through in explaining each step of the process with finalizing our financing. Progressive of Massillon has a great team of people waiting to assist you and make any car buying experience as pleasant and non overwhelming as possible. It was refreshing to walk into a place where everyone was 100% on top of their game! I am grateful for the pleasant experience that I was able to walk away with!!!

Smcclain91
5/19/2016

"Friendly service, very accommodating"

I had been searching online for Wranglers and Compasses for a little while and saw a few both new and used that were in my price range at Progressive. Adam was very nice and never pushy about which car I should look at. In the end we chose a new Wrangler and Adam stayed late for me while negotiating. We came back today and picked up the car. He made it very easy!

tom
5/18/2016

"High hopes"

Even though we were not able to leave with a car, the overall experience was excellent and stress free. We plan on stay in touch with dealer ship and still hope to obtain a vehical.

Monica Leiendecker
5/17/2016

"No high pressure sales"

Our salesman Andy Match went out of his way to get us a deal on the truck we purchased. The young woman in finance was very knowledgeable and helpful putting our financial package together. We would definitely go back.

Steele78
5/15/2016

"Wonderful Service"

Adam Robinson gave great customer service. He was friendly, informative, and made my car buying experience less stressful than anticipated. I would recommend him and the dealership to my friends and family.

Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

May 17, 2016

That's wonderful! We're glad to hear that Adam took such great care of you during your visit, and we know he'll appreciate any referrals that you send his way!

Reviews of Alyssa Donahey