Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

7966 Hills and Dales Road Northwest,
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

lindseyhop21
5/22/2015

"Made the impossible work!"

I went to see a vehicle that seemed to be over my budge but something that I would love to have. They were able to work with me to find a way for me to afford it. I walk away with a payment even less than what I budged for, I was super excited! Thank You!!

RyanC
5/22/2015

"Worth the Trip"

I live in Iowa so making a nine hour drive to buy a car seemed pretty daunting. I called ahead of time and made sure I had all the information I needed and basically had the deal in place. Frank and Amber were great to work with, both over the phone and in person, and made the experience worth it. Needless to say the drive back home was great fun!

Nicole S.
5/20/2015

"Amazing experience!"

This dealership is great at working with customers and making them feel welcome! Brian Glasper made it very easy for me and my parents (who live in Florida) to pick the perfect car for me. He went above and beyond to make sure everything went smooth. Alyssa Donahey is also great to work with! These two make an amazing team! If you want an easy and fun car buying experience, I highly suggest this duo!

JoeS
5/20/2015

"Courteous, Professional and Honest!"

Based on a past experience 10 years ago with Progressive I was a bit hesitant to deal with them again but decided everyone deserves a second chance. I'm a bit unorthodox in the way I prefer to negotiate and purchase a new car. After my initial contacts not being so willing to do business the way I like, I was just about ready to move on when I received a call from James Rowe. James was courteous, professional, timely and willing to work with me but most importantly he kept his word as per our negotiations and got me into the new Ram truck I was interested in. Hats off to James and when my wife is due for a new car, if Progressive has something she is interested in, James will hopefully be our guy again! Also, a shout out to Wayne in finance. Another good guy who advised us in a professional manner on all the additional options available, without being too overbearing. A funny, down to earth guy who added in just enough small talk to make us laugh and feel comfortable......Thanks again James & Wayne, job well done!

Tyler
5/18/2015

"Very pleasant buying experience!"

I couldn't have asked for an easier or more pleasant experience. Mark Anderson was not pushy (thankfully), easy to deal with, and got me the deal I wanted. Alyssa Donahey made the dreaded signing of papers and discussion of finances a very positive and fast experience. Progressive should be feel very proud to have these two on their staff. I walked away with a great vehicle at a great price. Will definitely recommend this dealership to others and plan to use them as I need anything in the future. Thank you!

jeepwrangler77

"Found my dream Jeep!"

Myk was very helpful and I saw a sincere care for helping me to find a Jeep that I would love. The dealership had a good selection of vehicles and the staff were helpful. The process of purchasing and paperwork took several hours so prepare to spend a day at the dealer when you're ready to purchase, but driving my new Jeep home was worth it!

JASON1BAKER
5/18/2015

"Best trip to purchase a vehicle ever!"

Super person to deal with and very very patient and helpful! I will deal with her in the future for sure! A true asset to Progressive Chrysler Jeep and Dodge!!

Tiadm29

"Very awesome"

My experience at progressive was so awesome. I felt comfortable and at ease the whole time that i was working with jimmy and Amber. I will continue to go there every time I need help in getting a vehicle.

bshafer1994
5/17/2015

"Ask for James Rowe.."

The dealership is very playful, not very professional at all.. take that as you want to. My sales associate Amber wasn't the most pleasant, and she had me waiting around for a VERY long time. (I think I was there for more than 5 hours) She was a little rude if you didn't like a car she recommended.. and couldn't answer very many of my questions. I wish I would've had a different sales associate in the end. However, James Rowe made up for it. He was exceptional. He kept me company while waiting on Amber to return, and he gave me his card and assured me if I needed anything I could come straight to him. Which he really did keep his word. It was an issue getting my "memo" title in time and I had asked Amber twice with no results. I asked a different gentleman at the dealership what to do to recieve my title before the temporary tags expired and he told me to wait and it's on the way. Well that didn't solve anything, my tags expired on a Sunday and it was Friday when I still haven't recieved my title. So I called James, met him in front of the dealership and he went right up to wherever they get those titles from and brought me a copy. Took 5 minutes maybe. I was so thankful! There was also an issue with a scratch on my brand new car, Amber was not someone pleasant to call with an issue so instead of even trying to contact her, I just called James right away. He had me come set up an appointment with the body shop and made sure I was given a rental! He's extremely efficient and professional, and someone I'd buy another car from! ! Overall my experience was good with buying my new car. However, if it weren't for James I can't say I'd feel the same way.

JEEPerscreepers15
5/17/2015

"Very Pleasant."

My overall experience with Jimmy Dowling was very pleasant. Jimmy was very helpful in helping me select my new Jeep Cherokee. Frank Longo was also helpful, funny and pleasant. I would recommend Progressive dealership to friends and family looking to purchase a vehicle.

Jimmy Dowling, Frank Longo Sr, John Marks