Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

7966 Hills and Dales Road Northwest,
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We're on a mission to put the fun back into buying a car and bring respect and responsibility back to the car business. We're fighting for you. We're challenging our fellow dealers to clean up their acts and put truth and honesty first and profits second. We're a firm believer that if you treat people with courtesy and educate them with the most complete information available, they'll be empowered, they'll be more informed and they'll become your customers for life. Bottom line, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty when buying a car. And that's what we're promising. We're not in business to sell cars to make a quick buck. We're in business to sell cars to find great people who will stay with us for life. We want to build a relationship with you? a relationship that adds value to your life? one built on trust and mutual respect? a relationship that will end your search for an honest car dealer and finally give you a dealership you feel comfortable doing business with for life. We are Craig and Tim Sanders and we're Dealers FOR The People.

About Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge

bobpen2345
8/04/2015

"Great selection and Sales Department"

The best experience I've had purchasing a vehicle. JT Ansel did a fantastic job from start to finish. I appreciated his patience and knowledge.

Luke Metcalf

"Simply The Best!"

Four times. Four times I was told, "sorry, we just can't help you". So, why did I travel over 1 hour from home to visit Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge? I was down on my luck, with a car that was on its "last wheel" and worth far less than what I owed on it. After visiting their website and reading Progressive's mission statement, I decided to give it one last shot. During my drive, I reminded myself of the likely outcome and to expect the same result. I was immediately greeted by Mark and we had a simple conversation over a cup of coffee; at the end of that conversation I purchased my first brand new car! While sitting there, I witnessed every person employed at the dealership really live up to every word of their mission. Next time, I would drive 2 hours just to do business with these folks! Way to go, team! By the way, Frank makes a mean cup of coffee!

billjblake83
8/03/2015

"Excellent People Great Service Department"

Cathy Moye at this dealership helped me get replacement coverage on my wheels on my 2013 Chrysler 200s. She handled it in a manner that was very professional and courteous. she was able to get it done in a timely manner and minimal cost to myself. I would also recommend this dealership to anyone that needs service on their car.

coffeeguy
8/03/2015

"" Best customer service""

We had the best car buying experience again. We have bought our last 5 cars from Progressive. Mark Hastler is so easy to work with .He went above and beyond to get us the perfect car for the 5th time. He treats you like family! Everyone at Progressive made our buying experience enjoyable. We definitely will be back for car #6.

Alex-Rad

"Awesome Experience "

My first car buying experience ever was amazing thanks to Amber! She was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with! With the help of Frank and Alyssa, we walked away as happy customers with our new Jeep Patriot!!

NicoleA1001
8/01/2015

"Friendly staff make this nerveracking experience much easier"

Not only did they have competitive deals their staff was very friendly, informative and fun to talk to. And I'll be honest, I enjoyed the popcorn they had there, lol.

MSchelcher
8/01/2015

"Justin Carter made car shopping fun and easy."

At Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge it's more than making a sale, they want to ensure you leave as a satisfied customer. I went in unsure of what I could afford and I left with the car of my dreams. Justin worked with me not only to decide on the best car for me but took it a step further to really make sure I understood all the ins and outs of purchasing a car. Everyone I worked with was very friendly and genuine. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone I know who may be considering buying a car and when the day comes for me to get another car I will definitely be back.

ekgingras
7/30/2015

"Simply Amazing!"

I went in hoping to get rid of my 03 Taurus (that i hated from the day I got it) and Jimmy was so patient and helped me get a car that I LOVE. The entire staff was very friendly and they even stayed late just to make sure I didn't have to drive that junker home. I was immensely surprised with the effort each person put forth to make sure I left smiling and will gladly recommend them to everyone person I talk to who wants a new(er) car

angelstems
7/29/2015

"TOP NOTCH * CLASS ACT"

We had been car shopping for weeks and had several questionable and unfortunate experiences. Our expectations were not good when we came to Progressive to test drive a specific car. We were thrilled with the balance of professionalism and genuine down to earth personalities we encountered. We had our questions answered, concerns addressed and enjoyed ourselves in the process. We are also now driving our favorite car so far!!! Special thanks to Mark Anderson, we appreciate all that you did to make our experience so easy and stress-free.

jeff1274
7/28/2015

"Great Experience"

Very helpful, kind, and professional. The sales team wGas really getting slammed with many customers but still gave me beyond what I would of expected. Great Job!

Reviews of Frank Longo Sr