Read Reviews Quirk Auto Body

3 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Quirk Auto Body

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Quirk Auto Body

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I am from CT and knew I wanted to purchase a Subaru. I..."

cmdsubaru
5/24/2011 4:04:00 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Lucio

My Review Of Quirk Auto Body:

I am from CT and knew I wanted to purchase a Subaru. I contacted Lucio, salesman, based on a referral from a colleague even though he was with an auto dealer in Boston. I dealt with Lucio over the phone exclusively and used their website to view inventory. Lucio is/was AWESOME!! Yes, he knows his inventory and was able to get me a great deal, but more importantly, to me anyway, was that he was a professional throughout the entire process, not just a sales person. The process was exhausting due to reasons outside of Lucio's control (this had to do with other States' DMV's in order to get my CT drivers license and temp plates). He walked me thru the entire process. Lucio was always even-tempered (even when I wasn't due to aformentioned reasons), always available and approachable at all hours of the day, including weekends. Whatever I asked for Lucio provided for me in a timely manner (such as CarFacts), and, followed up with me to make sure I had what I needed and to answer questions since I purchased the car without seeing it or taking it for a test-drive. His "finance guy" Arthur was also very kind and helped me get competitive financing options. Lucio even went so far as to pick me up at the subway station as I had to take a train from CT to MA to get my car. The car was beautifully cleaned and well cared for -- they even filled up the tank with gas for the 4 hour ride home. Oh yeah, the car itself is FANTASTIC; I purchased a used Subaru Forrester and it was everything Lucio said it would be. Total transparency with this auto dealer. Will buy all future cars from Lucio at Qurik Works Subaru no matter where I reside.

Twitter
"The antenna of my recently purchased car was snapped off...."

aj.picariello08
10/2/2010 4:54:21 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Mike

My Review Of Quirk Auto Body:

The antenna of my recently purchased car was snapped off. So, I brought the car to Quirk and they replaced it for free in less than a half an hour. I was very pleased considering I was away at college and it had been a few weeks since I notified them of the problem, however they didn't give me any trouble and were helpful.

Twitter
"I had my 2010 Chevy Tahoe towed to Quirk Auto Body due..."

dedom
7/25/2010 5:13:05 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Mark Venuto

My Review Of Quirk Auto Body:

I had my 2010 Chevy Tahoe towed to Quirk Auto Body due to an accident where I was side swiped by a drunk driver. I purchased this vehicle new from Quirk Chevrolet back in March for almost $60k and figured the dealer would be the right place to have it repaired since their technicians must be highly skilled and staff must be professional... boy was I wrong! During the 6 week repair process, $4800 in damage, I never once got a call from Quirk, I always had to be the one to call if I wanted to know what was going on. When I got the vehicle back, the interior was covered with a white dust, the air bag light was on and the vehicle pulled to the left. I had to bring it back twice to have them repair these problems and was made to feel like I was inconveniencing them. I ended up paying for 2 weeks of rental car cost out of pocket ($35/day) because they took so long to fix it, was treated rudely and ultimately am not sure if my vehicle was really repaired correctly. It looks ok on the outside but who knows if they repaired it right on the inside. I left messages for the body shop manager twice and the service director twice and never got a response from either. Bottom line is this, I spent $60k for a new vehicle, $4800 for repairs and leave feeling like ANYTHING would be better for Quirk than helping me get my vehicle repaired correctly. I will also add that this was the second Tahoe I have purchased from Quirk so I've spent close to $115k with them in the last 5 years.

Never Again...