Quirk Chevrolet

Quirk Chevrolet Info

Darling's Chevrolet

Roger Paul
8/10/2016

"Sales come before quality of service"

I had bought a truck at Quirks Chevrolet and traded my Harley in. The truck was great and the service department was wonderful. I noticed a year later they had not sold my motorcycle yet. I knew how good of a bike it was and offered to buy it back. They agreed and when I went to pick it up it wouldn't start, so I told them it was fine when I brought it here I expect it to be fine when I buy it again. They got the bike to start and when I got home it died again. Knowing bikes I knew they didn't take good care of the battery while it sat for so long. So I asked them to pick up a battery at their cost and I would install it myself. George said no they wouldn't do that, it was an as is sale. I said that it was in perfect condition when I brought it to them and I expected to be at least running when I got it back. He said they were not a bike shop so they did nothing to it. I said "WHAT"??? Not even an oil and lube job? George said that I got the bike and that was it. So I just hung up and resolved never to deal with that place again.

George Masnyk

jmaz7840
10/10/2012

"George was very easy to work with. The process was very..."

George was very easy to work with. The process was very up front and easy. Everyone took their time to make sure I understood everything along the way. I had a tour of thedealership. I really like the Quick Lube area and that I am able to get an oil change there with out an appointment.

George Masnyk

paris8888
9/21/2012

"I bought a used car from Quirk - great experience! It..."

I bought a used car from Quirk - great experience! It didnt take forever, I had all my questions answered and didnt feel i was taken advantage of. Overall it was a great expereince and I would refer anyone to this dealership and Chris, my sales man. Price, rates, and quality of car was all better than I expected! Thanks Quirk Chevrolet!

Chris

biltray
12/03/2011

"First I was insulted with my trade in they offered $4,000..."

First I was insulted with my trade in they offered $4,000 and trade in value is $8,000 second the car i was looking at was priced at $17,998 and dealer retail on that car is only $13,000 third the sticker said no known body damage and the bumper is crushed in and the mirror is busted and the paint is full of chips not only that but the vehicle has NO warrenty most places will give a 30 day 1000 mile warrenty this was at the portland dealership not bangor

chris