Quirk Chrysler Jeep

181 Reviews of Quirk Chrysler Jeep

January 03, 2017

"Service bailed me out "

- Jeepguy

Went there for an issue without an appointment. It was right before Christmas and they were busy. Got me in. Fixed it and was on my way. The manager, I think his name is Mike explained what the issue was and how they fixed it. I didn't even by the vehicle there. Great job service. I will be back. Happy New Year.

Mike
December 15, 2016

"Gary was the best ever.Ecellent service.We are so happy."

- nectar84

Everything was perfect. Gary was so professional and we are so satisfied with the car that we bought. I would recommend this car to everyone.

Gary Keith

November 03, 2016

"Love my Cherokee!"

- kbjeep44

I went to Quirk a couple weeks ago looking for a Cherokee. I sat down with David Torres and we went over my options. He was very easy to deal with, down to earth and helpful. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and the process, even though he'd only been there a month and a half! I got the vehicle I wanted in the color I wanted, and I even got a great deal on my trade. A great car buying experience.

David Torres

Sherrod Abdool

Other Employees : Michelle
November 02, 2016

"Compass Purchase "

- sunglassesatnight

Comfortable atmosphere and helpful employees. David did a great job explaining my options and helping me pick the right car for me. Here right now getting my sticker!

David Torres

Sherrod Abdool

November 01, 2016

"Quick and painless"

- Phoenix

Had a great experience with them, Chris and Yvens were great to deal with and Mike in service quickly added in my remote start. Highly recommend these guys. Went in knowing what I wanted to pay and it all worked out well, even getting a decent trade for my older vehicle. I love my brand new Cherokee!

Christopher Chase

Yvens Hilaire

October 31, 2016

"Alex was great!"

- Keri74

I went into Quirk Jeep on Saturday knowing exactly what I wanted and what I expected for my trade. I was greeted right away by Alex and two hours later I was driving away in my new Jeep. I told Alex what I wanted. He didn't try to sell me anything more, didn't try to sneak any add-on's in. He was as upfront with me as I was with him. I was also on a time crunch and he was able to finalize everything in record time. He couldn't have been friendlier or more professional. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends without hesitation.

Alejandro Guia

October 28, 2016

"Exceeded any expectation I had"

- Ron123

Yvens was informative which helped guide me to the "right" vehicle for me. He had a quick grasp of what I needed and matched me to a vehicle that was in stock .Genuine, honest and direct. A very pleasant experience.

Yvens Hilaire

Wilfredo Bermudez

October 24, 2016

"Amazing Experience"

- CWatson

Mark was so helpful and never made me feel pressured. I have been to a lot of dealerships and this experience was hands down the easiest and most enjoyable. Proud new member of the Jeep Family.

Mark Lucia

October 21, 2016

"Awesome"

- ShaLee88

My experience with Alex menendez was excellent. No slick sales gimmicks, no pressure, no attempts at manipulative ploys. Just great. He's really a big help for me in choosing my car very thorough in explaining . Very professional and approachable. He was extremely easy to work with. I would definitely recommend. Thank you alex!!!!😀

Alex Menendez

October 20, 2016

"Easy Experience"

- Jared_Ware

Thomas Cintron was easy to work with and find a deal that was beneficial for both parties. Seems like a really good guy. Charlie the finance guy I dealt with was also great. No hassle really easy experience. Would recommend.

Charlie Chou