RBM of Alpharetta

Kyle Edson

Dan Berry, Sales, RBM of Alpharetta

Dan Berry

August 11, 2017

"sunshine on a rainy day"

- farmboy

Kyle procured the car we wanted in a timely manner and at a competitive price. He was knowledgeable, personable, efficient, and helpful. He even played a video of some of his banjo music for us. We really enjoyed "visiting" with him and sharing stories. Tom handled the paperwork on our trade-in and presented warranty/insurance options with a smile..... and no pressure to sign up for anything. We drove to Alpharetta in the rain, but when we got into our new car, the skies turned blue and we drove home to Augusta in the sunshine.

Kyle Edson
Tom Ahern
Other Employees : Also enjoyed a friendly chat with Donnie Moore......helped make the experience a good one.

August 08, 2017

"First Mercedes buying experience "

- CJF

I found the Mercedes I wanted online at RBM of Alpharetta. I emailed them about the ML350 and in no time Bill called me! He made the whole process a great experience and was a pleasure to work with.

Bill Favini

August 07, 2017

"Airstream Interstate 5 Star Experience"

- JanK

Purchasing my 2018 Airstream Interstate has been a 5 Star Experience with Scheaffer! I knew what I wanted, and he helped secure it and deliver it ahead of schedule and made every effort to ensure I understood it's mechanics before pulling out.

Sheaffer Cheek