RBM of Alpharetta

Sharon Thompson, Finance Director, RBM of Alpharetta

Sharon Thompson

Finance Director

June 27, 2017

"Don't tell me women can't sell cars, I have the best"

- Happy Camper

My salesperson was Ramona at RBM of Alpharetta. There are not enough accolades to describe her sales and service abilities, unfortunately most car sales people have the reputation of being pushy - not this woman. She actually spent months trying to find me the car and price I wanted . She never gave up and she kept pursuing my needs.. She is definitely a people person and will go out of her way to accommodate her customer. Best car experience I've ever had. and I am 74 years old!

Ramona Razavi

June 27, 2017

"The service was excellent"

- Luis Kukurelo

My experience at RBM of Alpharetta was excellent!! I was looking for family car and Bill Winslow was very friendly, helpful, and honest! He worked with me and gave me a great deal on My "new" car. He guides me through each step of the purchase. I'm so happy with my purchase! Thanks!!

Bill Winslow

June 24, 2017

"Best Experience "

- MadeInUK

What a lovely Experience shopping for my desired car. I loved every moment being at RBM of Alpharetta, usually car shopping can be a barmy Experience,. Not for me. Everyone who helped from Fabian , managers and employees, were not only friendly, but extremely honest and sincere. Pushy sales people make me want to run. I had questions, they patiently answered them and didn't rush or feel burdened by any of it. It's not like shopping for a groceries, you have to drive a few few, try them on for size and either love the car or not I fell in love with my CLA 250 which I was shopping for with the colour in mind inside and out. I would recommend these guys every day of the week. Thanks to everyone who helped and made it possible. Xx Was only window shopping but I walked out in 3 hours with a fan dabby dousey car !!!! MadeInUK Praxa

Diane Evans