RBM of Alpharetta

345 McFarland Parkway, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004 Open Now 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Kyle Edson, Sales, RBM of Alpharetta

Bill Winslow

April 24, 2017

" Completely Satisfied!"

- Tkidd

I recently purchased a 2014 CLS 550 from RBM of Alpharetta. I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. What made it best of all was,Mr. Kagan Scott. He was extremely helpful and all about customer service and satisfaction. He treated me as if I was part of his family. I never once felt pressure to purchase any vehicle. He was knowledgeable,attentive,and willing to bend over backwards to make sure I left happy. Not to mention the fact I arrive at 6pm and hour before closing time. Never once did I feel rushed. By the time I finish with all my paperwork it was 8pm. The detailing department had already left to go home for the evening. But Mr. Scott took it upon himself to go across the street to wash and vacuum out the inside of my car. Just so I could ride off the lot in a spotless vehicle. To sum it up,he was AWESOME!!!!!!! Thank you Kagan Scott. Look forward to doing business with you in the near future. Sincerely,Terrenda Sewell

April 23, 2017

"My dream"

- Deecates

Let's just say David Wang, the sales representative, was outstanding. It is not that often you go by a car and the sales person makes you feel so comfortable.

April 22, 2017

"Someone got it right"

- UGA grad

I looked at different brands of cars. My stipulation was that it had to be red. Kagan was the only salesperson who took the time and energy to find be a red car. Since I had always wanted a Mercedes, coming to Kagan seemed the right thing to do. He was professional yet extremely warm. He made you feel like a queen who was about to purchase her golden carriage. I would highly recommend RBM of Alpharetta and especially Mr. Kagan Scott. He got it right!

RBM of Alpharetta, Alpharetta, GA, 30004