Racine Hyundai

Racine Hyundai Info

Gurnee Hyundai

mortiz1378
5/05/2016

"New Tucson from Racine Hyundai"

I recently purchased a new 2016 Hyundai Tucson from Billy at Racine Hyundai and would highly recommend him and this dealership to anyone. He treated me like a long time friend and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. I look forward to coming back to this dealership soon for my first oil change.

Billy

mikalagodwin
4/30/2016

"Great Place to Buy a Car!"

The staff at this Hyundai went above and beyond in helping my husband and I purchase our new car. We will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends in the future.

Russell Coulter

darriondcoleman
4/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Went to Racine Hyundai just looking to get a 2013 Hyundai Elantra, but Matt work his magic & I ended up leaving in a brand new 2016 Hyundai Elantra, Matt is a REAL, NICE, & HONEST guy, would most definitely recommended him to anyone looking for a car. MATT IS THE MAN !!!!!

Matt

mcaskey2
4/09/2016

"Purchasing"

Purchasing my new Hyundai was a great experience. I like the way I was treated, very fair honest, I would recommend it for anyone else who is purchasing a new vehicle. The place that we purchased at was clean, friendly, very enjoyable experience. I would recommend it to anybody out there that's purchasing a new vehicle at Racine Hyundai it was a great place to shop.

Darlene

jerifuchs
4/08/2016

"The Best experience I ever had at a Car Dealer..."

It was a very good experience for me ... I had an accident about a week before I came there to buy a new car because mine was a total loss. They were so good to me and so kind all of the people I met were like family to me...

Billy Sosbe, Josh, Aidan

Semold
4/05/2016

"Great dealership great car"

I have had many high end cars including Lexus Audi Mercedes and Infiniti and this Genesis is better at a Much better price. I felt the dealership did an excellent job getting me the car I wanted in a very timely manner

Darlene Larsen

tomlis
4/03/2016

"My 2nd Hyundai"

I was influenced to purchase my 2nd Hyundai vehicle from Racine Hyundai do to there very good service on my Hyundai Sonata. My 2nd vehicle is a Hyundai Tucson.

james.davisson
3/29/2016

"Love the car"

"When I walked into Racine Hyundai, I was enthusiastically welcomed to the dealership by Troy Abuya. I explained what I was looking for and he set out to meet my needs. Since I was purchasing the car through a company discount, there really wasn't any ""Deal"" to make. The overall experience was fairly easy and quick and I can see Hyundai is attempting to make the car buying experience as easy as possible. I have not purchased a new car since 1989, and I haven't purchased a car from a dealer since 2003. I changed my buying habits so I could get a car with the best warranty available and I didn't want to buy a used Veloster Turbo, not knowing how it may have been driven prior to my ownership. I'm a long time Lexus owner and driver, and my move to Hyundai was motivated by the need for a fun to drive car with a new car warranty. I definetly see the difference between the Lexus dealership and Hyundai, but Hyundai is aming to reach that same level of superior customer service that I receive at the Lexus dealership."

Troy Abuya

gkruppstadt
3/14/2016

"Santa Fe Sport"

As this is my third Hyundai, I was familiar with the dealership. Other than starting out with a low ball offer on my trade-in, the transaction went well.

Troy Abuya

m_ibarra93
3/11/2016

"Great buying experience!"

The managers and staff were very helpful and answered all of my questions. They broke down all the numbers for me, which was the best part. Russell and Scott were courteous and made sure the vehicle was to my satisfaction. Very happy with my new car and with the staff!

Russell and Scott