Racine Hyundai

Gurnee Hyundai

meredithgage
8/25/2016

"My Pleasant Purchase"

I enjoyed the purchase of my new Hyundai. I bought it because it gives me the ride I was looking for. Your salesmans name I believe was Zack and he was extremely helpful in showing me some of the features of the Hyundai. I hadn't planned on buying a new car but I found it to be a much superior automobile. I trraded in a 2015 Honda and I am not regretting it.

Zack ?

kel71_2001
8/18/2016

"Awesome"

Five star excellent accommodating I have and will continue to suggest to family, friends, and even strangers to go to this dealership. I had a great experience.

Aubrey Charlie Zach

amwinius
8/12/2016

"Review"

Love my new Sante Fe and appreciated Billy's help in understanding vehicle options and how to use the new technology. Looking forward to driving this vehicle for next 10 years!

Billy

hucklebarry1
8/09/2016

"Genesis coupe"

Buying a new vehicle can be a worrisome experience. Racine Hyundai took all the trepidation away and handles everything, smoothly, efficiently and professionally. Belief it or not, I actually enjoyed dealing with Racine Hyudai!

Scoot and Zach

rose.bland29
7/28/2016

"Exceptional"

Racine Hyundai has a professional and attentive team. They are competent in communication as well as thorough in presenting the benefits of joining the Hyundai Family. Thank you!

Heinrich

pattysimon7
7/08/2016

"2016 Tucson"

I was very happy with purchasing my Tucson at Racine Hyundia and I was very please with my salesman Matt Weyer he was very helpful in buying my Tucson

Matt Weyer

kruegerracine
6/26/2016

"Great experience"

Could not have had a better experience buying a car, it was quick, and Matt was attentive to what I wanted, and the price was excellent.

Matt

ggsems
6/19/2016

"New Car"

Both my Husband and were pleased with the way we were treated and just returned from vaction up North and enjoyed the car the way it road and the comfort we are very pleased and hope we have as good of luck with this one like we did our 2005 Hyundai Elantra

Andrea Lane

katlady0
6/14/2016

"2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited"

This car is just pawsome. We didn't get to see the Phantom Black Elantra but it's the one they ordered and I love it. The car handles purrfectly.

Matt Weyers

Mamymac
6/08/2016

"Dishonest, only care about making money!"

I felt that the car was misrepresented online, the car is barely operational and should have never been put up for sale without fixing it. I believe this dealership is very deceitful especially when they think the buyer doesn't know his/her way around cars, selling a car with the engine light on and with a spare tire on is no accident! My husband had to go to a mechanic within 2 weeks of purchasing this vehicle because the engine light was on and the car wouldn't go above a certain speed (30-40mi/hr). Had to get a car rental to get home and ended up spending $300 at the mechanic. I mostly disappointed at the fact that this car was not ever checked prior to the sale, which is the very thing I was trying to avoid by not getting a car from a private seller!

Maria