Racine Hyundai

Racine Hyundai Info

Gurnee Hyundai

Karma
2/09/2016

"Good all around service"

This is a one stop dealership for all of your needs. Good customer service..fair pricing and quality maintenance. The people that work there will bend over backwards for you to make sure you have a good experience.

Josh, Raphael

DOUGMOLLYBELL
2/05/2016

"Good overall, Darlene did an excellent job!"

Good experience for the most part. However, a check I was owed from the dealership in the amount of over $5000 took TOO long to receive. I purchased my vehicle on Jan 14, 2016 and did not get my check until FEB 4, 2016! I had to call the dealership on at least three occasions. I was always promised "the check is in the mail". Turns out the General Manager of Racine Automotive group was most to blame for delaying signing of the check and mailing it to the wrong address. Very frustrating. The buying experience needs to be elevated for the luxury Genesis line, or it's never going to work. A delay in receiving money owed makes a customer uneasy about the business practice of a certain dealership.

Darlene, Scott, Ed

MARTINEZJUANLUCY
2/03/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

Racine Hyundai is a great dealership to go to to buy a new vehicle. Matt was amazing to work with and listened to everything I said I wanted and found a way to get them for me.

Matt Weyers

HEINIE4
1/31/2016

"Great experience"

I will recommend this dealership to friends and family. Easy going, non-pressured sale and I love my new car. I will be using the dealership for all service needs also.

William Sosbe

StephenK414
1/19/2016

"Routine Maintenance"

Came in for routine maintenance. My 2013 Santa Fe was due for an oil change and I had them look at my passenger side wiper blade that was streaking badly. (Note: I bring my wife's 2007 Santa Fe here also) Very professional and well informed service staff. I have been here many times for service and have had an excellent experience. I really like Racine Hyundai because I trust their service and their staff. I live in Milwaukee, but travel to Racine for service. When the time comes, I will consider this dealership for a new car purchase as well. I highly recommend this dealer to my daughter who purchased a new vehicle. Overall extremely happy! :)

Steve, Abby, and Raffaele.

TARDIN.KATIE
1/10/2016

"Tucson sport "

Overall great experience. Kaylie was amazing and got me everything and more that I wanted from my Tucson. Will most definitely be referring her, and Racine Hyundai to my friends and family.

Kaylie

TERRECOHENTRIPOLI
12/30/2015

"Fabulous!"

Best car buying experience ever! Both my salesperson, Kevin Hart and the manager, Scott, really worked with me to get me the exact vehicle that I wanted at a price that I needed.

Kevin Hart, Scott (manager)

GMAXISS1
12/24/2015

"Good job"

Excellent service here. Everyone was courteous. Very straightforward. In the car I wanted. Would tell anyone to go here for their vehicle needs. Way to go.

ANTONIA.SHIPP07
12/19/2015

"Hyundai Racine "

Truly incredible experience! Staff was knowledgeable and friendly! Would definitely recommend this dealership! I love my new car and can't thank Tony enough for helping me!

Tony Vera

GreatCar
12/02/2015

"Very Happy"

Very happy with the experience that I had working with my salesman Tony Vera. My experience was relaxed and easy. Tony never pressured me and answered all of my questions. I really love my Sonata! Thanks Tony, Adrian and Ed.

Tony, Adrian and Ed