Racine Hyundai

Gurnee Hyundai

pattysimon7
7/08/2016

"2016 Tucson"

I was very happy with purchasing my Tucson at Racine Hyundia and I was very please with my salesman Matt Weyer he was very helpful in buying my Tucson

Matt Weyer

kruegerracine
6/26/2016

"Great experience"

Could not have had a better experience buying a car, it was quick, and Matt was attentive to what I wanted, and the price was excellent.

Matt

ggsems
6/19/2016

"New Car"

Both my Husband and were pleased with the way we were treated and just returned from vaction up North and enjoyed the car the way it road and the comfort we are very pleased and hope we have as good of luck with this one like we did our 2005 Hyundai Elantra

Andrea Lane

katlady0
6/14/2016

"2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited"

This car is just pawsome. We didn't get to see the Phantom Black Elantra but it's the one they ordered and I love it. The car handles purrfectly.

Matt Weyers

Mamymac
6/08/2016

"Dishonest, only care about making money!"

I felt that the car was misrepresented online, the car is barely operational and should have never been put up for sale without fixing it. I believe this dealership is very deceitful especially when they think the buyer doesn't know his/her way around cars, selling a car with the engine light on and with a spare tire on is no accident! My husband had to go to a mechanic within 2 weeks of purchasing this vehicle because the engine light was on and the car wouldn't go above a certain speed (30-40mi/hr). Had to get a car rental to get home and ended up spending $300 at the mechanic. I mostly disappointed at the fact that this car was not ever checked prior to the sale, which is the very thing I was trying to avoid by not getting a car from a private seller!

Maria

anna.pumo
6/03/2016

"Painless experience"

The people at Racine Hyundai are kind and professional. My time was not wasted. They made leasing a vehicle painless. I love my 2016 Tucson!

Matt, Scott, & Raphael

susanne.malestic
6/01/2016

"Troy is the BEST!"

Troy provided extraordinary service in helping me purchase my new car, (and trade in my previous 2013 Sonata). Troy really listened when I talked to him, and he took care of each and every detail with great care and wonderful service! I want to thank Troy, and the finance team and service team, for providing such great service!

Troy

mortiz1378
5/05/2016

"New Tucson from Racine Hyundai"

I recently purchased a new 2016 Hyundai Tucson from Billy at Racine Hyundai and would highly recommend him and this dealership to anyone. He treated me like a long time friend and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. I look forward to coming back to this dealership soon for my first oil change.

Billy

mikalagodwin
4/30/2016

"Great Place to Buy a Car!"

The staff at this Hyundai went above and beyond in helping my husband and I purchase our new car. We will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends in the future.

Russell Coulter

darriondcoleman
4/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Went to Racine Hyundai just looking to get a 2013 Hyundai Elantra, but Matt work his magic & I ended up leaving in a brand new 2016 Hyundai Elantra, Matt is a REAL, NICE, & HONEST guy, would most definitely recommended him to anyone looking for a car. MATT IS THE MAN !!!!!

Matt