Racine Hyundai

Gerald Hyundai

HappyMan
4/19/2015

"Easy day"

Wanted a new Sonata, drove by and saw the color I liked. Did some price comparison online, printed and they met my best price I could find. The sales woman was helpful and went out of her way to make sure I was completely happy.

Hope

Hucks World
4/15/2015

"sad and hurt"

My buying process dealing with the finance manager didn't go quite well my wifeand I bought two cars in two days and the finance manager would not give us a complimentary oil change or car wash we were told that we should never ask for those things and as for the car wash he would have to pay a tech guy to wash it. also I was told the car cost $45,000 but in their ad online it said 39,000 so I was still charge 45000 thousand for the car. also when is the finance manager about buying the car in a different color he in turn told me that he had to get rid of the inventory he already had. I am very unhappy with this dealership Hyundai and I will not recommend family or any friends to this dealership because of this service.

none

randy_johnson
3/29/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Just bought a car from Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai, and the service was excellent! He walked me through the entire process and helped me to get a great car at an even better price! I would definitely recommend Ryan and Racine Hyundai to anyone looking for a car!

kelly4004
3/24/2015

"I got wheels!!"

I finally found a dealership I can trust!! I bought a brand new sonata hybrid that had a window sticker of 32,915 and Ryan Vassar my salesman fought to fit this car in my budget, I walked out paying 10 grand below msrp and he lowered my payment by over $100. He got me out of a bad situation I got into with another dealership. Go see Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai, he works miracles, and they have the friendliest managers, and a great service department! Ask for Ryan!!!

Ryan Vassar, Dana Clemons, ed rose

KarylHasWheels
2/28/2015

"Awesome Car Buying Experience - If you can believe it!"

I was in a very tough spot when I came to Ryan Vassar for his help in finding me a car. In fact, such a tough spot I didn't know if anyone would be able to help me...but Ryan at Racine Hyundai did! At first they didn't have anything on the lot that fit my needs but he searched high and low and kept his ears open for me until he found EXACTLY the right car for me and most importantly, at the right price. Even after finding the car Ryan worked hard to get me in it and get the payments where I needed to be every month. I honestly didn't think it could be done but Ryan Vassar did it! I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop in to Racine Hyundai and speak with Ryan Vassar. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you are taken care of which is something that is very hard to find these days. (Without annoying the crap out of you with unnecessary sales calls) Ryan was able to take a difficult situation I would have rather not been in and turn it into something amazing. I will with out a doubt be buying my next vehicle from Ryan at Racine Hyundai!

tiffanyc
2/14/2015

"Awesome Dealership!!!"

I was looking around for a trust worthy dealership and im so glad I found Racine Hyundai!!! They were honest, courteous, and super easy to work with!! Bill Sosbe was my sales consultant and he was amazing. He was able to get me an awesome deal and really knew everything about the car he sold me! I totally recommend Racine Hyundai to everyone! Even if your credit is not the best, they will do their best to get you an awesome APR and car price!!! Racine Hyundai is the place to go!!!

Bill Sosbe and Ed

christinaameliabedelia
2/07/2015

"Ryan went the extra mile! "

Ryan found the car with EVERYTHING I requested. When he went on the test drive with me, he not only answered all of my questions & told me about the new features but he built a rapport with me. He was honest & gave me his opinion when I asked for it. I had other dealerships call me back but I didn't want to work with anyone else because he always made himself available & didn't make me feel pressured. Every salesman wants a sale but Ryan made sure I got everything I wanted! He followed up after I bought the car to see how I liked it & answered a few questions I had. He went the extra mile!

Aho
1/20/2015

"No pressure!"

I'v been searching for the perfect car for over a year. I thought I had finally narrowed it down to a particular model, but wasn't sure I could afford it. I'm a single mother of 2 and was also very leery about shopping on my own. I had been to other dealers and they made me feel as though I knew nothing and were very pushy and down right rude! Until I met my sales person Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai! I'v never had an easier more enjoyable car buying experience! I would feel confidant sending my friends and family to see Ryan! O ya.... I don't know how he did it, but he made it fit my budget, I am so greatful!

cderonco
1/13/2015

"They got me a car when no one could."

I was sold a car somewhere else that was junk and a loan that was worse. I called the racine store after others with many empty promises. The finance manager listened to my story and said he would try to help and told me it wasn't going to be easy. I went to the store with little hope in my head. I drove off in my new car a few hours later with a lower payment. The finance manager was very helpful. He told me that it's hard to guess what banks can do and he tries to send in a car with the best chance and let them decide. I will be back again...

Ed, Josh

reciomaria
11/08/2014

"If it wasn't for Louis "

First time we meet was back in June 2014 he was able to get us a 2012 Sonata Hybrid , then we were in a car accident in October 2014 so for three weeks straight he never gave up on us because we were upside down ect....but Louis never gave up on us , while everyone else in deal ship in my eyes we were just wasted time but he all always gave us hope ..,so today we got our car it's not or first choice but he worked hard for us to get a car n we need just as bad ..it all worked out Louie you are a great sales person .....If it wasn't for you we would of never came back ...thanks so much GREAT MAN! !!!!! BUT I WATCH ALL THE BOSS GO TO EVERY ONE THERE BUT NOT ONE came to us n say congratulations en joy your new car ect not even a hello n there boss at the end of all this 2nd car from then , no respect for us the way I see it we are loyal customers and that's what we got again if it wasn't for Louie he's the gem in that place ....

louie