Racine Hyundai

Napleton River Oaks Hyundai

Gerald Hyundai

MZIJB
8/13/2015

"Best dealership I ever visited"

Everyone I dealt with was helpful and professional, but also friendly. They answered my questions, gave me additional information and worked with me through the entire process. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured. Tony was great, he even answered my teenage son's many car questions. He even talked to him regarding the Marvel movie franchise, which my son is obsessed with. This was the best dealership visit, even the online request for information I originally sent was handled promptly with no pressure, not the experience I had with some of the other Hyundai dealerships I contacted.

Tony Vera, Ed Rose

RyanK37
8/10/2015

"pleasantly surprised"

I went in to Racine Hyundai to replace my old Toyota Corolla had the opportunity to work with Tony Vera who helped me find a 2013 Sonata Hybrid that ended up being perfect for me. Tony got me a great deal and was friendly and helpful. See Tony Vera at Racine Hyundai if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle.

mattyice37
8/10/2015

"Personable sales and great value"

Tony Vera helped get us a great deal on a pre-driven 2013 Santa Fe. Unfortunately it did not come with floor mats and we just moved more than an hour outside of Racine, but Tony drove some floor mats up to our door. Now that's what I call Customer Service! Go see Tony Vera if you're looking for a new or used vehicle and tell him Frank sent you.

AKEEMJJOSEPH
7/28/2015

"Best Buy Experience!!!!"

Ed and Joshua were amazing! They help me have the best buying experience buying a vehicle ever. Definitely will recommend others to the dealership to work with Ed and Joshua!

Ed and Joshua

RIDER89
7/21/2015

"A very nice experience"

We were pleasantly surprised at the welcoming we received and the follow up to make sure we had no unanswered questions and that we could come back any time with any concerns

KLROBERS
7/15/2015

"Great Experience"

I went to dealership as it had changed since when I bought my 2007. Was going to just look at cars, but I was very impressed with dealership and salesperson so I bought a car!

Eric

Saminoakcreek
6/11/2015

"Customer for LIfe!!!"

I was in a very tough spot when I came to see Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai, I don't have the best credit and have been to many dealerships trying to find someone help me get out of my beater car and into something reliable and safe, only to be laughed at and shown the door with the we'll call you if we hear something speech, I almost gave up trying until a friend of mine gave me Ryan's number at Racine Hyundai, they treated me with respect and understood I was in a tough spot, Ryan went the extra mile and kept trying until he got me into the perfect vehicle with a payment that was under my budget, I don't understand why no one else could do that. I will be forever grateful to Ryan and Racine Hyundai, and I am now a customer for life!! I will always refer anyone I talk to and know to go see them, and ask for Ryan Vassar he wont let you down!

Ryan Vassar, Ed, Dana

HappyGirl
5/27/2015

"Great to work with"

Very pleasant experience! I was worried about financing the car, Ed (finance) explained everything to me and was great to work with. Other dealers wouldn't spend any time with me explaining things. I drove away in my new car!

Josh, Ed

Cars4me
5/26/2015

"Excellent experience "

I was given great service while purchasing my new car. All and any questions were answered accordingly. Edward was a great guy whom was very professional and friendly. I will recommend the derive here to anyone.

Hope, Edward

HappyMan
4/19/2015

"Easy day"

Wanted a new Sonata, drove by and saw the color I liked. Did some price comparison online, printed and they met my best price I could find. The sales woman was helpful and went out of her way to make sure I was completely happy.

Hope