Racine Hyundai

Napleton River Oaks Hyundai

Saminoakcreek
6/11/2015

"Customer for LIfe!!!"

I was in a very tough spot when I came to see Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai, I don't have the best credit and have been to many dealerships trying to find someone help me get out of my beater car and into something reliable and safe, only to be laughed at and shown the door with the we'll call you if we hear something speech, I almost gave up trying until a friend of mine gave me Ryan's number at Racine Hyundai, they treated me with respect and understood I was in a tough spot, Ryan went the extra mile and kept trying until he got me into the perfect vehicle with a payment that was under my budget, I don't understand why no one else could do that. I will be forever grateful to Ryan and Racine Hyundai, and I am now a customer for life!! I will always refer anyone I talk to and know to go see them, and ask for Ryan Vassar he wont let you down!

Ryan Vassar, Ed, Dana

Saminoakcreek
6/11/2015

"Great Experience!"

I just recently bought a car from Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai, and It was a great experience. Ryan was great and the managers were very friendly and helpful, it was a very fast and smooth transition. They offered the lowest prices I could find and I have been looking around for a while, I would definitely recommend Racine Hyundai and ask for Ryan he was great! Thank you for the great experience.

Ryan Vassar, Ed

HappyGirl
5/27/2015

"Great to work with"

Very pleasant experience! I was worried about financing the car, Ed (finance) explained everything to me and was great to work with. Other dealers wouldn't spend any time with me explaining things. I drove away in my new car!

Josh, Ed

Cars4me
5/26/2015

"Excellent experience "

I was given great service while purchasing my new car. All and any questions were answered accordingly. Edward was a great guy whom was very professional and friendly. I will recommend the derive here to anyone.

Hope, Edward

HappyMan
4/19/2015

"Easy day"

Wanted a new Sonata, drove by and saw the color I liked. Did some price comparison online, printed and they met my best price I could find. The sales woman was helpful and went out of her way to make sure I was completely happy.

Hope

Hucks World
4/15/2015

"sad and hurt"

My buying process dealing with the finance manager didn't go quite well my wifeand I bought two cars in two days and the finance manager would not give us a complimentary oil change or car wash we were told that we should never ask for those things and as for the car wash he would have to pay a tech guy to wash it. also I was told the car cost $45,000 but in their ad online it said 39,000 so I was still charge 45000 thousand for the car. also when is the finance manager about buying the car in a different color he in turn told me that he had to get rid of the inventory he already had. I am very unhappy with this dealership Hyundai and I will not recommend family or any friends to this dealership because of this service.

none

kelly4004
3/24/2015

"I got wheels!!"

I finally found a dealership I can trust!! I bought a brand new sonata hybrid that had a window sticker of 32,915 and Ryan Vassar my salesman fought to fit this car in my budget, I walked out paying 10 grand below msrp and he lowered my payment by over $100. He got me out of a bad situation I got into with another dealership. Go see Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai, he works miracles, and they have the friendliest managers, and a great service department! Ask for Ryan!!!

Ryan Vassar, Dana Clemons, ed rose

KarylHasWheels
2/28/2015

"Awesome Car Buying Experience - If you can believe it!"

I was in a very tough spot when I came to Ryan Vassar for his help in finding me a car. In fact, such a tough spot I didn't know if anyone would be able to help me...but Ryan at Racine Hyundai did! At first they didn't have anything on the lot that fit my needs but he searched high and low and kept his ears open for me until he found EXACTLY the right car for me and most importantly, at the right price. Even after finding the car Ryan worked hard to get me in it and get the payments where I needed to be every month. I honestly didn't think it could be done but Ryan Vassar did it! I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop in to Racine Hyundai and speak with Ryan Vassar. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you are taken care of which is something that is very hard to find these days. (Without annoying the crap out of you with unnecessary sales calls) Ryan was able to take a difficult situation I would have rather not been in and turn it into something amazing. I will with out a doubt be buying my next vehicle from Ryan at Racine Hyundai!

Ryan Vassar

tiffanyc
2/14/2015

"Awesome Dealership!!!"

I was looking around for a trust worthy dealership and im so glad I found Racine Hyundai!!! They were honest, courteous, and super easy to work with!! Bill Sosbe was my sales consultant and he was amazing. He was able to get me an awesome deal and really knew everything about the car he sold me! I totally recommend Racine Hyundai to everyone! Even if your credit is not the best, they will do their best to get you an awesome APR and car price!!! Racine Hyundai is the place to go!!!

Bill Sosbe and Ed

christinaameliabedelia
2/07/2015

"Ryan went the extra mile! "

Ryan found the car with EVERYTHING I requested. When he went on the test drive with me, he not only answered all of my questions & told me about the new features but he built a rapport with me. He was honest & gave me his opinion when I asked for it. I had other dealerships call me back but I didn't want to work with anyone else because he always made himself available & didn't make me feel pressured. Every salesman wants a sale but Ryan made sure I got everything I wanted! He followed up after I bought the car to see how I liked it & answered a few questions I had. He went the extra mile!

Ryan Vassar