Racine Hyundai

Gurnee Hyundai

pudntane157
9/14/2016

"My new Hyundai Tucson"

Zak the sales person was very Intune with the product. Norma Lara also was a pleasure to work with ......this was the smoothest car purchase I have every made. Thank You

Norma Lara

als0
9/10/2016

"Great Experience!"

Dealing with Racine Hyundai was a great experience! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable! Great pricing on the new Santa Fe Sport. Good value on my trade in and a good interest rate. What more could you ask for!

Matt

rhannan
9/08/2016

"A Great Experience"

I came into the dealership looking to do some compare shopping to Toyota. I knew what price range I wanted to be at and Kevin worked very hard to get me where I needed to be with price. Although I was in the market to buy a car I did not need to purchase one right away, but because of Kevin's hard work and great attitude I left with a brand new Elantra.. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you

mhutton0
9/08/2016

"Great to work with"

The staff was very helpful, even to the point of bringing in another vehicle of another brand to compare with my liking. Being able to compare to another manufacturer help in choosing which vehicle to purchase.

Mitch

rmcarter22
9/07/2016

"Thumbs Up for Racine Hyundai"

Great Sales people. They were friendly and concerned about my needs. Great dealership. Found the car I wanted and got it to the dealership in a reasonable amount of time. Great Car. The Sonata Sport is a pleasure to drive.

Zac

Sandra
9/04/2016

"SUPERB!"

I purchased a 2016 Hyundai Sonata Sport from Kevin Hart. He was very personable and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle. He spent numerous hours with me, and answered MANY questions I had. His patience was EXTREMELY appreciated. Kevin also provided good feedback. Dealing with him aided me in making my final car decision. I will be going back to Kevin who will be showing me how to use and understand the many options on my new car. He is a superb person to have on the HYUNDAI team!

Kevin Hart

meredithgage
8/25/2016

"My Pleasant Purchase"

I enjoyed the purchase of my new Hyundai. I bought it because it gives me the ride I was looking for. Your salesmans name I believe was Zack and he was extremely helpful in showing me some of the features of the Hyundai. I hadn't planned on buying a new car but I found it to be a much superior automobile. I trraded in a 2015 Honda and I am not regretting it.

Zack ?

kel71_2001
8/18/2016

"Awesome"

Five star excellent accommodating I have and will continue to suggest to family, friends, and even strangers to go to this dealership. I had a great experience.

Aubrey Charlie Zach

amwinius
8/12/2016

"Review"

Love my new Sante Fe and appreciated Billy's help in understanding vehicle options and how to use the new technology. Looking forward to driving this vehicle for next 10 years!

Billy

hucklebarry1
8/09/2016

"Genesis coupe"

Buying a new vehicle can be a worrisome experience. Racine Hyundai took all the trepidation away and handles everything, smoothly, efficiently and professionally. Belief it or not, I actually enjoyed dealing with Racine Hyudai!

Scoot and Zach