Rairdon Hyundai of Bellingham

Hyundai of Everett

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Connie
5/03/2016

"The best car buying experience I've ever had"

Awesome service, no pressure sales. I couldn't be happier with the vehicle I bought. Shocked that I was in and out in a little over an hour, including a test drive. Gabe and Ahmari were top notch and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. There finance department was just as awesome, I just cant say enough good about this dealership and its employees...If your in the market for a vehicle, this is the place to go.

Ahmari,Gabe,Nice male in finance dept

Hames
4/24/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

Gabe was fantastic to work with on the purchase of our Sonata Hybrid Limited. We traveled 3 hours to look at a car with this dealership. Before we went, Gabe took video and pictures to send us to ensure that the vehicle was the one that we were looking for. When we got there he did not try to pressure us into making the purchase or any add on's. He informed us on options, but did not try to sell us things that we would not use. He went through the car with us to make sure we were aware of all of the options in the car. The whole experience through financing with Jason went smoothly. He called the next day to check in and make sure we were happy with the car. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend Gabe as a salesman and Rairdon as a dealership if you are in the market for a new car.

Gabe and Jason

Matthewm911
4/18/2016

"Awsome customer service"

Gabe and Ahmari were great! No pressure, just friendly service. I feel like I didn't get duped into buying a car as a first time buyer. I will certainly be returning in the future.

Ahmari Underwood, Gabe Lopez

Char0724
4/10/2016

"Love the help and service."

Very helpful and honest group of guys that work there. I bought in 08 Subaru Tribeca comma that aknowledged everything I was looking for and found a ride for me. There were a few things I needed some extra help with that they were right on top of getting me what I needed done. I would definitely buy another car there Kama you should too!

Brandon and Chris...

taylor
4/04/2016

"Excellent Service and Value"

The staff were attentive, listened to our needs, and found us the deal we were looking for. I would definetly recommend stopping by and talking to Ahamari and Gabe if your looking for a new vehicle.

Ahmari Underwood and Gabe Lopez

planethead49
3/30/2016

"Review"

Great experience, would return to the afore mentioned dealer on a given day in the future the future complete another automotive exploration and potential purchase.

Laurabair
2/23/2016

"Buying a new car for our son"

Gabe did an outstanding job, he worked very hard to make our sons dream come true of owning his first brand new car. We will be back for sure. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a Truck, Jeep or car.

markbair98223
2/23/2016

"Excellent Customer care from Gabe at Rairdons hyundai "

My son was interested in buy a Genesis coupe we drove up from Marysville just to look when the car we actually wanted at a dealership in Everett. Gabe went out of his way to provide a no hassle experience for us. We test drove a similar car he had on the lot, made a very fair deal but most of all treated us really really well. Utmost respect for him and want it known i'd drive that distance again to buy a car from him. Gabe, found the car my son wanted it got it from another dealer - went out of his way to make the deal go just as we needed it - we were more than satisfied because of Gabe. We will be continued customers. Thanks Gabe

BOBNTONA
2/19/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

I would say its a 10. Compared to a few other dealerships I have had dealings with I was so pleasantly surprised, it was like buying a car from a friend. I guess now maybe he is..

Gabriel Lopez

Sheryle
12/27/2015

"Best New Car buying experience! Amazing Customer Service!"

This was the best experience we have ever had purchasing a new auto. Gabe Lopez, the Hyundai Sales Manager was amazing! He was not pushy at all, He was honest and gave us a great deal! It was such a positive experience dealing with him and Brandon and the whole dealership. He was very knowledgeable about Hyundai's and all of the features we wanted. Even after the sale their customer service has been wonderful! I have had questions and needed some things done and they will go out of their way to make it work with your schedule. It is worth the drive a bit up north - I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Gabe Lopez and Brandon