Rairdon Hyundai of Bellingham

Rairdon Hyundai of Bellingham
Rairdon Hyundai of Bellingham Info

Victoria Hyundai

Hyundai of Everett

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

Salesperson was great, negotiating experience was smooth, time waiting to finish up with finance was minimal and car is great! All in all, very smooth experience with low stress!

Jay Leclair

"I didn't know a dealership like this existed."

I came to Rairdon's Hyundai after a bad experience with a dealership to the south in Skagit County, in which I had the "bait and switch" played on me twice with I car I wanted, the assistant sales manager tried to sell me something I didn't want to buy. After my bad experience in Skagit I spoke with Jay (sales manager at Rairdon's) on the telephone on two occasions and was treated with the utmost respect. Jay located the same car that the previous dealer had located for me, had it delivered free of charge to his dealership, where I picked it up. In addition the staff didn't attempt to sell me anything I didn't need. The staff in this organization is by far the most professional, courteous, honest and customer service driven team I have ever encountered in the automotive industry. This also extends into the finance and service department. This organization appears to be based on customer service instead of sales. I will continue to be a customer of this dealership for life.

Jay LeClair

"Great Experience"

This was an awesome experience for buying a car and the sales consultant Andrew "Drew" Sloan was even more awesome. He was patient, informative and friendly. They were quick with paperwork and I'm glad they were my first and only stop to shop. Drew found and sold me exactly what I was looking for and didn't try to persuade my decisions. He went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this place especially Drew. Thank you for making the process an enjoyable one and making us feel like you care about your customers.

"Horrible Salesman"

I had an absolutely terrible experience. Got a call saying they were interested in buying my car back and we could check out a trade-in. I made it very clear that I was on a strict budget. Shane, the salesman, told us what price they could offer. We asked for a minute to discuss it and he immediately snapped at us and said he didn't see why we had to discuss it, but fine. We told him we weren't able to get the new car today and he proceeded to mock us for wanting a car seat tech to certify that our newborn's car seat could fit safely (excuse me for caring about my son's safety?), loudly discuss us with another employee across the room right in front of us, and then tell us we wasted his time. I will never return to this dealership again. It's a shame - I've always had a great experience bringing this car in for service, but I simply cannot give money to a place that would employ this man. I am thrilled to have robbed him of a commission and will warn everyone against this dealership from now on. I am very disappointed in the apparently low standard to which they hold their salesmen.

Shane

"I had a great experience with amazing customer service. ..."

I had a great experience with amazing customer service. Never pushy and made me feel important when bringing my car in for service. I have and will continue to recommend my friends and family to Rairdon's as everyone should should have this kind of experience when making such a big purchase.

Drew Sloan

"I decided to write this review because its been over a..."

I decided to write this review because its been over a year now since I bought my car from you guys, and it's still in amazing condition! The car salesmen there were all extremely helpful and they sent me out the door with a truly reliable car. Thanks!

Andrew Sloan

"My experience here was more then excellent! He was very..."

My experience here was more then excellent! He was very friendly and helpful to find the perfect car for me. I would recommend Bellingham Hyundai to anyone one I know for the experience I had.

Andrew

"I was more than satisfied with the customer service that..."

I was more than satisfied with the customer service that Andrew gave for buying my first brand new car. He was very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions or if he didn't know the answer he got back to me as soon as possible. I like that Andrew stays in touch with me about how things are going with my car and continues to offer assistance to me should I have any questions or needs. Andrew is who I recommend friends, family, and coworkers to when they mention possibly looking for a car. Thank you so much for helping me find my Veloster.

Andrew Sloan

"Andrew was very helpful with finding a car for me. He..."

Andrew was very helpful with finding a car for me. He followed up with me when he found something he wanted to show me and he wasn't over the top or bothersome. He has great people skills and is very personable. Since I purchased my car in January he's kept in touch to make sure everything is going okay and I really appreciate that. I will definitely be back to purchase another car and I will go through Andrew, with out a doubt!!

Andrew Sloan

"Wow what a great experience. From Jayson in Sales to Jon..."

Wow what a great experience. From Jayson in Sales to Jon in Finance we have nothing bad to say about our car purchase. The sales staff was informed, perceptive to our needs, friendly and a joy to work with. And Jon in Finance went above and beyond to get us into our car at a rate that would work for our income. And our Accent is nothing but a joy to drive, fuel efficient and fun all in one. These are the go-to guys if you need a car. Thank you Rairdon's, one and all.

Jayson in Sales and Jon in Finance