Rairdon Hyundai of Bellingham

Hyundai of Everett

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

KGraham23
7/24/2016

"Ahhhmazing!! Best day Ever"

Ahmari was so great, didn't feel that normal salesman pressure I knew exactly what I wanted he was very knowledgeable. Walked out very happy. Will definitely come back.

Ahmari

Browna50
7/22/2016

"Great experience definantly coming back"

Had a great experience trying to get a car and got great customer service from Ahmari. Will be back and continue to do business with my future car purchases.

Ahmari Underwood

sjampsa
7/08/2016

"Helpful with senior citizens"

The sales associate was respectful of our being senior citizens and having many questions. He was patient and professional. One mistake happened.....he told us to return for a service appointment to have the locking lug nuts put on. When we arrived, the service manager told us they had already been added to the wheels so we did not need to be there.

Gabe Lopez

Zack
7/03/2016

"Rairdon's Hyundai of bellingham"

Great dealer! They show great confidence in their vehicles and their staff! I had 2 bad experiences before finding Hyundai and they made the deal quick and efficient! No pressure whatsoever! Very knowledgeable, very professional. I will be doing business with them in the future, they truly understand what customer service is!

Ahmari , Brandon, Thad

Keju343@gmail.com
6/30/2016

"Welcoming staff, extra mile advocate, easygoing "

Welcoming, respectful, easygoing First off, I thought most car dealers stay open till 9 o'clock. Not in our town, not anymore. So we arrived just a few minutes before Bellingham Hyundai was to close. We talked to them, they were welcoming, and made us feel free to keep asking questions. Chris made it no big deal for us to stay after their scheduled closing of 8 o'clock. They didn't have the particular mix of model and color of Hyundai Tucson we were looking for, but Brandon checked around and found one for us. We really appreciate the respectful and easygoing treatment we received. Pain free, patient, unexpected When we came back to pick up our new car, Hyundai had issued a recall for our model. Chris and Brandon made the recall as pain free as possible, and Jason patiently explained and waited for us to read before we signed the paperwork. Then when they found out we were planning to pick up our new car on my wife's birthday, they decorated it with bows! Advocate Between picking out our car and picking up our car, Brandon advocated for us with our favorite lender, persuading them to give us the other lender's rate. Pleased, appreciative Too often, car dealership staff are difficult and pushy. We really appreciate that Bellingham Hyundai staff aren't that way. If you choose to deal with them, expect to enjoy it, to be surprised by little extra details, and to like your new car.

Chris, Brandon, Jason

terimendiola
6/23/2016

"Thank you"

Would like to the time to say thank you to Rairdon dealership..I'm so happy with my Hyundai Donate Eco ..people have commented too...we will definitely recommend Rairdon dealership to all our friends. Chris our salesman was awesome and very informative..

Piccolina
6/18/2016

"Great dealership "

Amazing dealership. Felt very apprehensive when starting to look for a new car but I'm so grateful I came here. Everyone was very friendly and took their time to find me a great amazing car that was the perfect match for my needs. I definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to buy a car.

Chris and Gabe

erniesberries
5/24/2016

"Satisfied"

Best and easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Gabe Lopez the salesman handled everything very well and was not pushy about anything. I pretty much knew what I wanted and he did not try and direct me elsewhere. Totally satisfied.

whetnalld
5/09/2016

"New Car Puchase"

We recently purchases a 2016 Tucson from Rairdons Hyundai in Bellingham. Gabe Lopez (sales manager) sold us our vehicle and it was a pleasure to work with him. He showed us all the features before we purchased and explained them in detail. We test drove several cars in its class and the 2016 Tucson was the one for us. My wife and I couldn't be more happier with our choice of vehicle.

Gabe Lopez

Connie
5/03/2016

"The best car buying experience I've ever had"

Awesome service, no pressure sales. I couldn't be happier with the vehicle I bought. Shocked that I was in and out in a little over an hour, including a test drive. Gabe and Ahmari were top notch and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. There finance department was just as awesome, I just cant say enough good about this dealership and its employees...If your in the market for a vehicle, this is the place to go.

Ahmari,Gabe,Nice male in finance dept