Rairdon Hyundai of Bellingham

Hyundai of Everett

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Sheryle
12/27/2015

"Best New Car buying experience! Amazing Customer Service!"

This was the best experience we have ever had purchasing a new auto. Gabe Lopez, the Hyundai Sales Manager was amazing! He was not pushy at all, He was honest and gave us a great deal! It was such a positive experience dealing with him and Brandon and the whole dealership. He was very knowledgeable about Hyundai's and all of the features we wanted. Even after the sale their customer service has been wonderful! I have had questions and needed some things done and they will go out of their way to make it work with your schedule. It is worth the drive a bit up north - I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Gabe Lopez and Brandon

SIMP3883
11/28/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Professional, quick, and straight forward experience. Wish all car buying was this easy! Thanks for the help and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Brandon and Dave

Santefe
11/18/2015

"Love My New Hyundai!!"

Had a great experience with the purchase of our new Sante Fe. Brandon was excellent to work with in a no pressure style. I would recommend this dealership for your next purchase. I would ask about the aervicr agreement before heading to finance so you have time for that decision. Wr went with thr service agreement and just dropped off our car ans then gave us a beautiful loaner. Ours is only pulling to the right, nothing major and wr feel we have been taken car of in style. Thank you Brandon and everyone at Riardon Hyundai.

Brandon and Thad

NANCY62
10/10/2015

"Great experience "

Had a great experience with buying a new car. Love the new car. It is a beautiful 2016 Tucson. Drives great and lots of room for my supplies.

Gabe

KEVLINF7
10/09/2015

"Best car buying experience I've had! "

I bought my car from Dave Slingwine, an excellent salesman! He was very easy going and didn't pressure me into a sale; he really listened to my needs and worked with my budget to find me my awesome new car! I will definitely point my friends/family in his direction if/when they need a new vehicle.

Dave Slingwine

KENTONSCOTT37
8/04/2015

"Awesome"

Great people and sales team can't wait to return the next time i'm ready to purchase a car. I will most definately recommend this dealership.

forgot

drapers2
9/24/2014

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

Salesperson was great, negotiating experience was smooth, time waiting to finish up with finance was minimal and car is great! All in all, very smooth experience with low stress!

Jay Leclair

gregorybehan
7/27/2014

"I didn't know a dealership like this existed."

I came to Rairdon's Hyundai after a bad experience with a dealership to the south in Skagit County, in which I had the "bait and switch" played on me twice with I car I wanted, the assistant sales manager tried to sell me something I didn't want to buy. After my bad experience in Skagit I spoke with Jay (sales manager at Rairdon's) on the telephone on two occasions and was treated with the utmost respect. Jay located the same car that the previous dealer had located for me, had it delivered free of charge to his dealership, where I picked it up. In addition the staff didn't attempt to sell me anything I didn't need. The staff in this organization is by far the most professional, courteous, honest and customer service driven team I have ever encountered in the automotive industry. This also extends into the finance and service department. This organization appears to be based on customer service instead of sales. I will continue to be a customer of this dealership for life.

Jay LeClair

24lynchfan
6/15/2014

"Great Experience"

This was an awesome experience for buying a car and the sales consultant Andrew "Drew" Sloan was even more awesome. He was patient, informative and friendly. They were quick with paperwork and I'm glad they were my first and only stop to shop. Drew found and sold me exactly what I was looking for and didn't try to persuade my decisions. He went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this place especially Drew. Thank you for making the process an enjoyable one and making us feel like you care about your customers.

Andrew Sloan

shv2114
5/24/2014

"Horrible Salesman"

I had an absolutely terrible experience. Got a call saying they were interested in buying my car back and we could check out a trade-in. I made it very clear that I was on a strict budget. Shane, the salesman, told us what price they could offer. We asked for a minute to discuss it and he immediately snapped at us and said he didn't see why we had to discuss it, but fine. We told him we weren't able to get the new car today and he proceeded to mock us for wanting a car seat tech to certify that our newborn's car seat could fit safely (excuse me for caring about my son's safety?), loudly discuss us with another employee across the room right in front of us, and then tell us we wasted his time. I will never return to this dealership again. It's a shame - I've always had a great experience bringing this car in for service, but I simply cannot give money to a place that would employ this man. I am thrilled to have robbed him of a commission and will warn everyone against this dealership from now on. I am very disappointed in the apparently low standard to which they hold their salesmen.

Shane