Ramsey Mazda Subaru

Urbandale, Iowa 50322
Ramsey Mazda Subaru Info

mazdaowner
7/21/2015

"Horrible and rude service department"

If they had a zero rating I would give the service department that rating. They are rude to the point I just left with my car which is under warranty. I will pay another dealership just to not have to deal with those jerks. Mazda makes a nice mid priced care, but you better hope nothing goes wrong under warranty.

Service writer

Doug Opp
7/15/2015

"2015 Legacy"

We are very happy with our new 2015 Legacy. Paul Moser was our internet sales representative. His help and expertise was truly exceptional. Thank you. Doug Opp

Vlad
7/14/2015

"TRULY EXCEPTIONAL!"

The sales manager Paul Moser was so kind and went into great detail explaining everything about the car in the office and then he spent over 30 minutes with us in the actual car taking us through every option on the dashboard and on the board computer. It was a very personalized and truly exceptional experience.

Subarugerald
7/01/2015

"New car"

This is our first Subaru that we've owned , Paul Mosher was very good at his job he helped us find out every detail how the car operated and kept us informed weekly while waiting for our car.

RcinWDM
6/29/2015

"Great experience at Ramsey"

We just purchased a new Forester at Ramsey Subaru and really like our new car. We had a good experience as we shopped for our car and we were not pressured. We just had a conversation about what we were looking for and learned about the features of the Forester. Paul Moser was the sales guy. He was easy going and helped make the buying experience stress free. We are very happy with the car.

gearjammer
6/22/2015

"New Car"

This is our first Subaru. Paul Moser was our sales rep. He was very nice and he was very professional. He was very knowledgeable about the car. I would definitely go to Ramseys and buy another car when this one wears out.

Moser, Paul

Kathy1977
6/21/2015

"New Vehicle "

My very first Subaru and I just love it .. A Crosstrek XV ..... I love driving it it is so smooth...The sales person I dealt with Paul Moser was amazing!!! He worked very hard to get me a great deal ... Soon after he spent a lot of time going over the features as well.. Very impressive... He knew the car inside and out.... Also the service department was so friendly and helpful.... I would most definitely recommend Ramsey Subaru !!!!!

gary
5/30/2015

"Excellent customer service "

our sales rep Paul Moser was personable and professional. We were given all the information needed to make our decision to buy our new Forester

Todd Hickey

very picky customer
5/27/2015

"Excellent dealership and excellent sales person"

We purchased a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek in September of 2014 and liked it so well that we came back in March 2015 and ordered an additional 2015 Subaru Crosstrek which was delivered to us in May. We enjoy both cars very much. We especially enjoyed dealing with Paul Moser--he is a perfect example of what a car sales person should be like. He is detail-oriented and he knows his products well. I have recommended the dealership, the car, and Paul to two people so far.

CrosstrekClone
5/22/2015

"Awesome first time new car buying experience"

Just picked up my new Tangerine Orange Crosstrek. Couldn't be more thrilled with the whole process. It's obvious that Paul really believes in his vehicles and his enthusiasm is contagious. Looking forward to many years of great service and a reliable vehicle.