Ramsey Mazda Subaru

Ramsey Mazda Subaru Info

2015Impreza
8/18/2015

"2015 Impreza"

I recently bought a 2015 Impreza from Paul Moser. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and very willing to talk about his personal experience with his cars. His welcoming attitude and knowledge about most of the car buying process is unparalleled.

CMc
8/17/2015

"2016 Subaru Outback"

I am a professional educator and appreciate dealerships and dealers who treat you in a professional manner. I have purchased several types of cars ranging from Ford, Acura, Jeep and Infinity. In all those purchases the only one that was similar was Infinity. I must say that dealing with Ramsey was very exceptional and my sales person, Paul Moser was tremendous. He was extremely professional and made me feel that he had my needs as a top priority and not those of the dealership. I will most definitely recommend Ramsey and Paul to all of my friends and family. I even have my father in law thinking about purchasing a Subaru from Paul. Thanks Paul and Ramsey please keep up the good work and professionalism. You truly treat people as equals and that you are on their side in the purchase of their new car. A very happy Subaru owner!!!! Cheryl McConnell

mazdaowner
7/21/2015

"Horrible and rude service department"

If they had a zero rating I would give the service department that rating. They are rude to the point I just left with my car which is under warranty. I will pay another dealership just to not have to deal with those jerks. Mazda makes a nice mid priced care, but you better hope nothing goes wrong under warranty.

Service writer

Doug Opp
7/15/2015

"2015 Legacy"

We are very happy with our new 2015 Legacy. Paul Moser was our internet sales representative. His help and expertise was truly exceptional. Thank you. Doug Opp

Vlad
7/14/2015

"TRULY EXCEPTIONAL!"

The sales manager Paul Moser was so kind and went into great detail explaining everything about the car in the office and then he spent over 30 minutes with us in the actual car taking us through every option on the dashboard and on the board computer. It was a very personalized and truly exceptional experience.

Subarugerald
7/01/2015

"New car"

This is our first Subaru that we've owned , Paul Mosher was very good at his job he helped us find out every detail how the car operated and kept us informed weekly while waiting for our car.

RcinWDM
6/29/2015

"Great experience at Ramsey"

We just purchased a new Forester at Ramsey Subaru and really like our new car. We had a good experience as we shopped for our car and we were not pressured. We just had a conversation about what we were looking for and learned about the features of the Forester. Paul Moser was the sales guy. He was easy going and helped make the buying experience stress free. We are very happy with the car.

gearjammer
6/22/2015

"New Car"

This is our first Subaru. Paul Moser was our sales rep. He was very nice and he was very professional. He was very knowledgeable about the car. I would definitely go to Ramseys and buy another car when this one wears out.

Moser, Paul

Kathy1977
6/21/2015

"New Vehicle "

My very first Subaru and I just love it .. A Crosstrek XV ..... I love driving it it is so smooth...The sales person I dealt with Paul Moser was amazing!!! He worked very hard to get me a great deal ... Soon after he spent a lot of time going over the features as well.. Very impressive... He knew the car inside and out.... Also the service department was so friendly and helpful.... I would most definitely recommend Ramsey Subaru !!!!!

gary
5/30/2015

"Excellent customer service "

our sales rep Paul Moser was personable and professional. We were given all the information needed to make our decision to buy our new Forester

Todd Hickey