Ramsey Mazda Subaru

Urbandale, Iowa 50322
Ramsey Mazda Subaru Info

CBbound!
4/17/2015

"Felt like I had to beg for them to sell us a car!"

I guess if you are selling cars as fast as they say then you don't need to give every customer top notch attention or respect. Went to Council Bluffs and got a lower dealer price on a vehicle with more options and higher trade value for my vehicle by more than $2000. Total monthly payment will now be significantly less, so I guess I should be thanking Ramsey (especially their appraiser)!

Chris Dixon

sh602x1023
4/14/2015

"New 2015 CrossTrek"

I bought my first Subaru from Ramsey Subaru. Paul Moser was extremely helpful in assisting me with understanding the purchasing process and learning all the features of my new 2015 CrossTrek. Everyone I met at Ramsey was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Loving my new vehicle so far!

Stuarts
4/14/2015

"Great experience overall"

Coming to Ramsey there was no pressure to buy and we went at my pace. When test driving a couple of cars that I was looking at David was not only great to discuss the cars that he has but knew a lot about everything else in the same vehicle class so he was able to give me input and suggestions. Everyone in the office was able to help with little questions as well as made the car buying experience enjoyable.

David

jobo44
3/31/2015

"Tremendous Experience"

In my 65 years, I have purchased numerous new vehicles. My experience with the sales staff and all the professionals at Ramsey is by far the best . Everyone, especially David Turner, was extremely helpful and professional, without any pressure! Thank you to all!

David Turner

Jabbens
3/19/2015

"Our first Subaru: 2015 XV Crosstrek"

My fiance and I had planned on purchasing a new car together before our cross-country honeymoon trip in May but were looking forward to a lengthy process that seemed slightly daunting. We had both shown interest in purchasing a Subaru, so the first place (on a list of many) we went to was Ramsey Subaru. We met Paul on a Saturday afternoon and he dedicated the time to listen to exactly what we expected out of the process and what we wanted out of a car. Within 10-15 minutes, we were on the same page and test driving a 2015 XV Crosstrek. We fell in love with it. After spending time with the car and discussing our concerns about the car buying process with Paul, he helped us feel at ease. We are a young couple and didn't want a lot of inquiries on our credit. Paul set us up with Todd, explained our expectations and they delivered on the promise. We were approved with a lower rate than we thought, and a payment that was affordable. Most importantly, we felt that we had control over the entire situation at all times, making the process so much more comfortable. Test-drove (and fell in love) on Saturday, financing was approved Monday and we drove the car off the lot on Wednesday. Absolutely one-of-a kind, personal salesmanship and finance department that cannot be beat. It's been a week now that we've had the Subaru and Paul has already followed up to make sure we are happy. He even showed us the benefits of owning a Subaru with the manufacturer. We absolutely love this car and feel this gives us one less thing to worry about on our cross-country trip. Definitely recommend a Subaru to anyone interested and DEFINITELY recommend buying from Paul at Ramsey Subaru.

DougAmis
2/25/2015

"New 2015 Crosstrek"

Bought a new 2015 Crosstrek for company vehicle and was very impressed with the service and professionalism of everyone we dealt with in the purchase. Paul Moser was very helpful to make sure that we knew all the details of the car and its features (including making sure the horn worked). My wife has decided that when she is ready for a new vehicle she is going to caall on Paul Moser.

Outback Fan
2/12/2015

"2015 Subaru Outback and Paul Moser"

We had our sights set on another vehicle when we stopped at Ramsey Subaru and met Paul Moser. He did an excellent job of explaining all the available features of the 2015 Subaru Outback, and there are many! After his explanations and the test drive, we were convinced this was the right vehicle for us, and convinced that we were dealing with an intelligent, honest, patient person who had our best interests as number one priority. Upon taking delivery, Paul gave us a refresher course on the operation of the important features, taking over an hour with us. Since we have had a chance to drive the new Outback for a couple of weeks, we love it even more!

Eric
2/05/2015

"Ramsey and Paul Moser review"

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our experience at Ramsey. We bought a 2015 Crosstrek and we love it. Paul was so helpful and friendly. He was funny and professional at the same time and made us feel very comfortable. We will definitely go back in the future to work with Ramsey and Paul.

Forester
2/03/2015

"Like my new car and great experience with salesman"

I bought my Forester from Paul Moser. I love my new Forester. Paul is a nice guy and very friendly. He is very knowledgeable and great to work with. He has taken his time to answer any questions you might have. I am so happy the whole process.

jds1marketing
1/05/2015

"Outstanding New Car Experience! "

Purchased a new 2015 Subaru Forester for my wife. Paul was fantastic...F&I rep was quick and courteous...the entire experience was fantastic. and we love the new Forester. Jim Stafford