Ramsey Mazda Subaru

Dahl Hyundai Mazda Subaru

McLaughlin Subaru

Josh
9/28/2016

"Exceptional service and overall experience"

Recently purchased a new Mazda3. Jeremy helped answer all of my questions and helped me learn about the car. The entire process was pretty quick and easy. The price, terms and options were transparent from the start.

Jeremy Medeiros

DMOutback2
9/28/2016

"2nd new Outback purchased from Ramsey"

My wife and I just recently bought our 2nd new car from Ramsey and could not have been more pleased. We worked with salesman Jamie Schrock this time and he provided us with a wonderful experience. No pressure, no games just helped us find the car we really wanted and then walked us through the entire process very professionally and with ease. We recommend Ramsey to anyone interested in a new car, they are unlike any other car dealer we have ever encountered.

Jamie Schrock

Subarupurchase123
9/27/2016

"Paul was great to work with"

My wife and I recently purchased a new outback from Paul Moser- he was amazing to work with and made sure our transaction went very smooth- we would absolutely recommend him to friends and family.

Paul moser

C
9/26/2016

"Impressive customer service"

I had never purchased a new car before, & Paul Moser demystified the entire process. He helped me order a new Impreza curtailed to what I was looking for & what I could afford. With respect, humor, & sincerity, he knowledgeably & patiently answered my (many) questions & kept me informed along the way. Every employee that I came into contact with was courteous & friendly. Without regret or second-guessing my decision, I drove away from Ramsey Subaru in a new car built to my specifications--what a valuable experience when making a large purchase. Call Paul!

Paul Moser

Deanne
9/23/2016

"Stress-fee, fun car buying experience!"

I've purchased many new cars over the years and my recent purchase of a Suburu Outback from Ramsey Mazda Suburu in Urbandale was the very best! My salesman Paul Moser put us at ease the minute we met him and the total experience was very positive. I highly recommend the dealer, the salesman, the business manager, and the Outback!

Paul Moser, Andy Whiting

2015Impreza
9/14/2016

"Great overall experience"

I've worked with Paul Moser several times and he has been helpful every time. The first time I was looking for a car that I could purchase off of the lot and Paul did an excellent job helping me to find the car I liked and could afford. The second time I ordered a car. Paul kept in contact with me as the order moved through the system and was willing to answer all of my questions.

Paul Moser

Douglas and Colleen Anderson
9/06/2016

"Our first but probably not last Subaru"

One of the most stress free car buying experiences we've ever had. We were leaning toward an Outback even before visiting the dealership. Went online to schedule a test drive and the Subaru concierge service took the hassle out of lining one up. Jamie was waiting for us when we arrived and did a very thorough job showing off the vehicle and answering all our questions. Once a decision was made he kept us apprised of the delivery schedule and all the paperwork to be completed. When we picked up the Outback he went through all the key operating features until we were comfortable with the basics.No hassles, no endless negotiating...a real enjoyable experience.

Jamie Schrock

PickyLinda
9/04/2016

"Fantastic Salesman and Dealership"

I just bought another new Subaru (my 2nd Forester) from salesman, Paul Moser. I was pretty specific in my needs for a new car and Paul took all the hassle out of ordering and buying it and never pressured me while I took my time deciding whether to buy a 2017 model. He kept me up-to-date frequently with information every step of the way, got me a fair price for my trade-in and went over and above training me on all the new safety features. I can't say enough about how well I have been treated by Paul during both my previous and new purchase. Additionally, Ramsey's service department has been excellent. Having a designated person (Billy Thomas) in charge of my service makes taking care of my car hassle free. Billy is another reason that I will continue to use Ramsey for my vehicle maintenance. I have always been shown exactly what and why any maintenance needs to be done before I agree to it. Thank you Ramsey for having such terrific employees.

Paul Moser, Billy Thomas

Guna
9/03/2016

"Most hassle free experience"

This is probably the best experience we had at a dealership. My wife and I were shopping around for a Subaru Forester for a while in a different state initially but held off on the purchase being disappointed w/ the local dealers and having to move to Iowa shortly anyway. And wasn't that the best thing that happened. The people at Ramsey Subaru were at a completely different level and by far the most pleasant. Very pleased with our experience. Went in once to check on availability and get some prices. Thought about it, looked for prices and went again on a Friday evening - Jamie Schrock was great, honest, kept it simple and settled on the prices quickly. And voila, we took the delivery on Monday! Couldn't have asked for more. Two thumbs up to Jamie, Andy & the manager.

Jamie, Andy

KellyheartsJoe
9/02/2016

"Perfect Experience"

Jeremy and the rest of the staff at Ramsey Mazda treated us great. No games, no hassle. We have now bought 2 brand new Mazdas from Jeremy and cannot wait to go back again in 6 or 7 years. (Our daughter is now driving our 2010 Mazda 3 and she's a happy customer too!)

Jeremy