Ramsey Mazda Subaru

Urbandale, Iowa 50322
Ramsey Mazda Subaru Info

Jabbens
3/19/2015

"Our first Subaru: 2015 XV Crosstrek"

My fiance and I had planned on purchasing a new car together before our cross-country honeymoon trip in May but were looking forward to a lengthy process that seemed slightly daunting. We had both shown interest in purchasing a Subaru, so the first place (on a list of many) we went to was Ramsey Subaru. We met Paul on a Saturday afternoon and he dedicated the time to listen to exactly what we expected out of the process and what we wanted out of a car. Within 10-15 minutes, we were on the same page and test driving a 2015 XV Crosstrek. We fell in love with it. After spending time with the car and discussing our concerns about the car buying process with Paul, he helped us feel at ease. We are a young couple and didn't want a lot of inquiries on our credit. Paul set us up with Todd, explained our expectations and they delivered on the promise. We were approved with a lower rate than we thought, and a payment that was affordable. Most importantly, we felt that we had control over the entire situation at all times, making the process so much more comfortable. Test-drove (and fell in love) on Saturday, financing was approved Monday and we drove the car off the lot on Wednesday. Absolutely one-of-a kind, personal salesmanship and finance department that cannot be beat. It's been a week now that we've had the Subaru and Paul has already followed up to make sure we are happy. He even showed us the benefits of owning a Subaru with the manufacturer. We absolutely love this car and feel this gives us one less thing to worry about on our cross-country trip. Definitely recommend a Subaru to anyone interested and DEFINITELY recommend buying from Paul at Ramsey Subaru.

DougAmis
2/25/2015

"New 2015 Crosstrek"

Bought a new 2015 Crosstrek for company vehicle and was very impressed with the service and professionalism of everyone we dealt with in the purchase. Paul Moser was very helpful to make sure that we knew all the details of the car and its features (including making sure the horn worked). My wife has decided that when she is ready for a new vehicle she is going to caall on Paul Moser.

Outback Fan
2/12/2015

"2015 Subaru Outback and Paul Moser"

We had our sights set on another vehicle when we stopped at Ramsey Subaru and met Paul Moser. He did an excellent job of explaining all the available features of the 2015 Subaru Outback, and there are many! After his explanations and the test drive, we were convinced this was the right vehicle for us, and convinced that we were dealing with an intelligent, honest, patient person who had our best interests as number one priority. Upon taking delivery, Paul gave us a refresher course on the operation of the important features, taking over an hour with us. Since we have had a chance to drive the new Outback for a couple of weeks, we love it even more!

Eric
2/05/2015

"Ramsey and Paul Moser review"

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our experience at Ramsey. We bought a 2015 Crosstrek and we love it. Paul was so helpful and friendly. He was funny and professional at the same time and made us feel very comfortable. We will definitely go back in the future to work with Ramsey and Paul.

Forester
2/03/2015

"Like my new car and great experience with salesman"

I bought my Forester from Paul Moser. I love my new Forester. Paul is a nice guy and very friendly. He is very knowledgeable and great to work with. He has taken his time to answer any questions you might have. I am so happy the whole process.

jds1marketing
1/05/2015

"Outstanding New Car Experience! "

Purchased a new 2015 Subaru Forester for my wife. Paul was fantastic...F&I rep was quick and courteous...the entire experience was fantastic. and we love the new Forester. Jim Stafford

Kelly
12/24/2014

"Best customer service I have ever had while buying a car."

I just bought my second Subaru Outback from Paul Moser. First, I love my Outback!! Second, Paul is great to work with. He is friendly, but not in a car salesman kind of way. He is just a nice guy. He is also very knowledgeable. He will take his time to answer any question you might have. He made the whole experience comfortable and enjoyable. In fact, everyone that I came across had a friendly smile to share. So just buy an Outback from Ramsey. It is the highest quality vehicle in it's price range, and you will have amazing customer service. You can't go wrong.

Phil Coyne
12/24/2014

"Great vehicles, fantastic sales people"

Over the last 12 years, we've purchased three vehicles from the Ramsey dealership in Urbandale; first a Pontiac Vibe, then a Mazda 6 as a 2nd vehicle, and now a Subaru Outback as a replacement vehicle. Aside from the product, the experience could not have been better. Paul and the Ramsey sales team were outstanding to work with, and we never felt any pressure to buy like you'll get from a lot of dealerships. Paul's knowledge of the vehicles, and easy-going approach will keep me coming back to Ramsey Subaru.

Catherine
12/21/2014

"Ramsey Subaru DSM Iowa Cares"

My first Subaru was purchased in 1983. Drove various other vehicles for 28 yrs. Then decided in August 2014 to return to the Subaru brand. My 2015 Forrester makes me feel like I'm "home" again.

KelC
12/18/2014

"Great experience with salesman."

I worked with Paul Moser to buy my Subaru Outback. I brought my teenage kids with me on every visit because I wanted them to learn about the whole car buying experience. Paul included my kids in everything, knows their names, wrote out a list of every fee, tax etc. so that we could all see exactly what was entailed in the purchase. It was a fabulous experience and when I go in to get service at the dealership, Paul treats me like an old friend. Love it!!! (and needless to say, I'm obsessed with my new Outback)