Ramsey Mazda Subaru

Urbandale, Iowa 50322
Ramsey Mazda Subaru Info

CrosstrekClone
5/22/2015

"Awesome first time new car buying experience"

Just picked up my new Tangerine Orange Crosstrek. Couldn't be more thrilled with the whole process. It's obvious that Paul really believes in his vehicles and his enthusiasm is contagious. Looking forward to many years of great service and a reliable vehicle.

pleasedcrosstrekowner
5/21/2015

"Awesome experience!"

This was my first purchase of a Subaru and it has definitely made me want to recommend Ramsey Subaru to everyone I know! I was in desperate need of a new vehicle and although I had done my research, I was still apprehensive. David Turner was EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating through the process of purchasing my new Subaru Crosstrek. He explained everything well, and was very patient and kind in answering all of my questions. I was quite impressed with the service and professionalism. Overall, Ramsey and David Turner made this car buying experience excellent. I would recommend them to everyone!

David Turner

Troyrig
5/20/2015

"Ramsey Mazda does it again"

I recently purchased a 2016 Mazda 6 from Ramsey. This is the 6th Mazda I have purchased from them, which is a testament to the outstanding professionalism of their sales and service teams. Paul Moser did an excellent job explaining every detail and benefit of the Mazda 6. He was kind, courteous and very accomodating to my needs. Subaru and Mazda are superior brands, and Ramsey is a superior dealer. Purchase from them with confidence.

mommack
5/20/2015

"great experience "

This was our second Subaru purchase through Paul at Ramsey Subaru. In both cases, we were extremely pleased with the entire process. We were dealt with pleasantly, courteously, and in a timely manner by everyone we came into contact with. I would highly recommend a Subaru and the Ramsey dealership. 0

Love our Outback!
5/14/2015

"Excellent!"

We purchased our first Subaru in 2011 and loved it. Our salesman was Paul Moser and his knowledge and attention to detail impressed us so much that we referred people to Paul to purchase a top quality vehicle from Ramsey. We returned in 2015 to purchase another Subaru Outback from Paul. He did not disappoint! We recommend Ramsey and Paul Moser highly!

k&pbasquin
5/14/2015

"Fantabulous Buying Experience"

We are loving our 2015 Outback! The thing that struck both my husband and I was the personal touch. The moment we walked into the dealership it was clear that it wasn't about how quick can a sale be made. It was about making the buying experience all about what we wanted. Paul Moser made the buying experience very enjoyable! We look forward to continued support from Ramsey and have already mentioned to family and friends that if a new car is in their future they should stop in at Ramsey and ask for Paul!

Paul Moser, Brad Wheeler

FoxOutback
5/12/2015

"Terrific experience buying our first Subaru!"

We had an awesome experience buying our first Subaru at Ramsey. We took delivery of our 2015 Outback last week and the entire process from ordering to taking delivery was excellent. Pat helped us select the right vehicle and Paul helped us with the order and delivery. He kept us informed the whole way. This is the best car buying experience I've had and I have purchased my share of new cars.

Paul Moser, Pat Kleinfelter, Brad Wheeler

imjustsarah
5/12/2015

"Great service during new vehicle purchase!"

As an owner of a new 2015 Subaru Outback, I can say that the purchasing experience was pleasant and my sales rep, Paul Moser, was extremely helpful. Everyone I met at Ramsey was friendly and informative! Subaru has a bit of an inclusive feel -- once you purchase a vehicle from them new deals and perks open up. That same inclusiveness is felt at the Ramsey dealership, service department, etc. Thank you Paul and Ramsey Subaru for truly being 'On my side'.

mo
5/08/2015

"Outback Experience"

My wife and I just bought our second Outback from Paul Moser. Paul has always been extremely helpful and professional in answering all our questions. Buying our new car was no hassel and Paul took plenty of time explaining the car for us. Thanks Paul!!

kyky
5/01/2015

"2015 outback"

Very nice and professional. Was helpful and did not put too much pressure on us to buy. Explained things clearly and knew his stuff. Great job overall!

paul moser