Ramsey Mazda Subaru

McLaughlin Subaru

Bhow
8/22/2016

"A Pleasurable Experience"

Jamie Schrock did an excellent job with my trade in value and new Forester price. He took the time to keep me informed on the order progress and, when the vehicle arrived, explained each of the features to me. This is my 3rd Subaru and Jamie has been flawless on each sale.

Jamie Schrock

Damian333
8/20/2016

"Very good dealership"

I found going to Ramsey to be a very good experience. Paul Moser was very knowledgeable about the forester and took the time to go thru all of the features.

Lyle 42
8/18/2016

"Very Good Experence"

Paul Moser is very Professional and Knowledgeable, knows his products very well. Was a very good buying experience. Ramsey Subaru is very GOOD Dealership; definitely recommend Ramsey Subaru, ask for Paul Moser.

Double D
7/31/2016

"Love our Outback"

We recently purchased a new Subaru Outback Ramsey Subaru. We dealt with Paul Moser. Typically we have always found that purchasing a car from a dealer as one of the more unpleasant things you have to do. After dealing with Paul Moser my position changed. He actually made the car buying process pleasant. Paul found the vehicle we wanted and took the time to explain fully explain the vehicles features, functions, answered our questions and gave us all the information on the new car in a friendly professional manner. Thanks Paul

Phil Johnson

Laurie
7/21/2016

"Great experience buying our Subaru Forester! "

We were looking for a new Subaru Forester and had a wonderful experience at Ramsey Subaru. Our salesman was Paul Moser. He got us the vehicle we wanted, answered our questions and gave us all the information on the new car in a confident and comfortable manner. Very friendly, personable and gave us a great experience as we hadn't purchased a new car in many, many years. All the staff were great! We are very happy with the Forester from Ramsey Subaru. Laurie and Dick Osceola

Moser, Paul

Stewart and Mary
7/15/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

In the past, buying a car has been a painful experience, so I wasn't particularly looking forward to purchasing a new car. However, Paul Moser quickly put me at ease and did an excellent job of guiding my wife and me through the process of purchasing a 2017 Outback. Skillfully leading us through this process, Paul thoroughly explained all the features of our purchase and made us comfortable and confident about our decision. He did a superb job of answering our questions with his vast knowledge and ability to articulate this knowledge in easily understandable terms. We are grateful for his expertise. From the moment we started the process of buying, through driving away from Ramsey in our new car, it was a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Paul Moser and Ramsey Subaru.

John Gajdel
6/30/2016

"Great car, great dealer, great salesman"

We recently bought a 2016 Legacy, our fourth Subaru from Ramsey. Paul Moser was exceptional in providing information and guiding us through the process. He was very responsive to our questions and always helpful, never pushy. Thanks Paul.

tuninkfam
6/23/2016

"Tunink family experience"

I never fill these reviews out, but I wanted to give credit where credit was due. In search of our new car, we went to several dealerships, but Ramsey was by far the best when it came to customer service. I would HIGHLY recommend Paul Moser as a salesman when purchasing your next vehicle. He was very up front, knew everything there was to know about the Subaru we purchased, and treated both my wife and I with the utmost respect. He wasn't pushy, and refrained from speaking negatively or downplaying the other cars that we mentioned we were interested in. The experience was very personable and Paul did whatever he could to provide us with all the information we needed. A great experience and a great salesman; I hope that the next car we purchase will be through Paul and Ramsey Automotive.

Austin and Tiffany
6/23/2016

"Very Friendly and Helpful"

We were in the market for a new mid-size SUV, and had a short list of potential models we were interested in. We had already visited Hummel's Nissan and Lithia Volkswagen, so Ramsey was the 3rd dealership we had actually gone to. By comparison, Hummel's was stiff and formal, and the salesman not quite disinterested, but still informative. The person that helped us at Lithia was awkward and seemed well out of his element. Given it was close to closing time, but he also seemed unprepared and not very knowledgeable. But Ramsey was the antithesis to these two experiences. We met with Paul Moser, who from the get-go was extremely friendly, charming, and down-to-earth. It felt like he was there to actually help -US- however we needed that help, rather than solely trying to -SELL- us something. Yes, I recognized the maneuvers to subtly maneuver us into a vehicle and up-sale certain features, but it was at least presented in a relaxed informative manner and not a pushy one-option manner. We never quite felt pressured into anything, and he seemed to have the answers to any questions we had. The dealership itself, while small-ish, is well kept, clean, bright and has an open inviting feel; other than the two finance offices, none of the salespeople's desks are closed off or even have doors. I recognize this creates a subtle psychological element of openness and transparency, but it still works. My only gripe is that when we went to finalize the purchase and we were with the finance representative, we had to unexpectedly sit through a lengthy and sneaky sales pitch for extended warranty options. We ultimately bought some of the options, and likely would have anyway, but the fact this was not brought up to us BEFORE we came in with the expectation of finalizing the purchase as we had agreed to leaves a bit of a sour taste. That said, this representative was also quite friendly and approachable.

Happy Outback Owner
6/20/2016

"Made a not great moment into an AWESOME one!!"

Not planning to get a new car and the unexpected happened. Decided it was time to get back to a Subaru. From the moment I explained my needs to the handing my new car over it was an easy and very enjoyable experience! Ramsey Subaru is the BEST!!!