Ramsey Mazda Subaru

Dahl Hyundai Mazda Subaru

McLaughlin Subaru

Laurie
7/21/2016

"Great experience buying our Subaru Forester! "

We were looking for a new Subaru Forester and had a wonderful experience at Ramsey Subaru. Our salesman was Paul Moser. He got us the vehicle we wanted, answered our questions and gave us all the information on the new car in a confident and comfortable manner. Very friendly, personable and gave us a great experience as we hadn't purchased a new car in many, many years. All the staff were great! We are very happy with the Forester from Ramsey Subaru. Laurie and Dick Osceola

Moser, Paul

Stewart and Mary
7/15/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

In the past, buying a car has been a painful experience, so I wasn't particularly looking forward to purchasing a new car. However, Paul Moser quickly put me at ease and did an excellent job of guiding my wife and me through the process of purchasing a 2017 Outback. Skillfully leading us through this process, Paul thoroughly explained all the features of our purchase and made us comfortable and confident about our decision. He did a superb job of answering our questions with his vast knowledge and ability to articulate this knowledge in easily understandable terms. We are grateful for his expertise. From the moment we started the process of buying, through driving away from Ramsey in our new car, it was a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Paul Moser and Ramsey Subaru.

John Gajdel
6/30/2016

"Great car, great dealer, great salesman"

We recently bought a 2016 Legacy, our fourth Subaru from Ramsey. Paul Moser was exceptional in providing information and guiding us through the process. He was very responsive to our questions and always helpful, never pushy. Thanks Paul.

tuninkfam
6/23/2016

"Tunink family experience"

I never fill these reviews out, but I wanted to give credit where credit was due. In search of our new car, we went to several dealerships, but Ramsey was by far the best when it came to customer service. I would HIGHLY recommend Paul Moser as a salesman when purchasing your next vehicle. He was very up front, knew everything there was to know about the Subaru we purchased, and treated both my wife and I with the utmost respect. He wasn't pushy, and refrained from speaking negatively or downplaying the other cars that we mentioned we were interested in. The experience was very personable and Paul did whatever he could to provide us with all the information we needed. A great experience and a great salesman; I hope that the next car we purchase will be through Paul and Ramsey Automotive.

Austin and Tiffany
6/23/2016

"Very Friendly and Helpful"

We were in the market for a new mid-size SUV, and had a short list of potential models we were interested in. We had already visited Hummel's Nissan and Lithia Volkswagen, so Ramsey was the 3rd dealership we had actually gone to. By comparison, Hummel's was stiff and formal, and the salesman not quite disinterested, but still informative. The person that helped us at Lithia was awkward and seemed well out of his element. Given it was close to closing time, but he also seemed unprepared and not very knowledgeable. But Ramsey was the antithesis to these two experiences. We met with Paul Moser, who from the get-go was extremely friendly, charming, and down-to-earth. It felt like he was there to actually help -US- however we needed that help, rather than solely trying to -SELL- us something. Yes, I recognized the maneuvers to subtly maneuver us into a vehicle and up-sale certain features, but it was at least presented in a relaxed informative manner and not a pushy one-option manner. We never quite felt pressured into anything, and he seemed to have the answers to any questions we had. The dealership itself, while small-ish, is well kept, clean, bright and has an open inviting feel; other than the two finance offices, none of the salespeople's desks are closed off or even have doors. I recognize this creates a subtle psychological element of openness and transparency, but it still works. My only gripe is that when we went to finalize the purchase and we were with the finance representative, we had to unexpectedly sit through a lengthy and sneaky sales pitch for extended warranty options. We ultimately bought some of the options, and likely would have anyway, but the fact this was not brought up to us BEFORE we came in with the expectation of finalizing the purchase as we had agreed to leaves a bit of a sour taste. That said, this representative was also quite friendly and approachable.

Happy Outback Owner
6/20/2016

"Made a not great moment into an AWESOME one!!"

Not planning to get a new car and the unexpected happened. Decided it was time to get back to a Subaru. From the moment I explained my needs to the handing my new car over it was an easy and very enjoyable experience! Ramsey Subaru is the BEST!!!

themcfarlings
6/14/2016

"Our first Subaru (2016 Outback)"

Jamie Schrock was an excellent salesman. He made our first Subaru purchase a great experience...no pressure, very professional and personable, and helpful with our questions.

Jamie Schrock

Not a car guy
6/05/2016

"Excellent First Time Experience"

Jamie was pleasant, straight forward, business-like --- just the kind of person I like to deal with. I would work with him again and would recommend him, and the dealership, to others.

Jamie Schrock

iarivers
5/30/2016

"New Outback purchase"

Paul Moser was very straight forward, up front and non 'pushy' to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone! He was professional, knew his product, did not 'dodge' tough questions, and represented his product well. He knew the 'frame of reference' competitive products, and did not trash them but spoke honestly and openly about them. He knew the features of his product, and spoke of them and demonstrated them in a non-techy laymans manner but could go there if he needed to to explain or to address a question.

Garyg
5/05/2016

"Great Service "

I dealt with Paul and it was a no pressure, no hassle, good price dealing. His explanations and answers to questions were clear and detailed. He took the time to answer anything and I felt I was dealt with fairly and with an idea to give me the best service I have had in a long time. The dealership can be proud of having this salesman on their staff.