Ramsey Mazda Subaru

McLaughlin Subaru

Jbr31
2/07/2016

"New Crosstrek "

From beginning to end my experience with Paul and the Ramsey employees was nothing short of excellent. I factory ordered my Crosstrek and had to wait about 10 weeks for it to come in but Paul was always there to answer questions and passed on all updates about my vehicle as soon as he got them. Could not have been happier with my entire experience with Ramsey.

THM
2/03/2016

"The latest good experience at Ramsey Subaru"

I just went through helping my 80+ year-old mother buy a 2016 Legacy, the latest Subaru in the family. As usual, we had a great experience at Ramsey, especially in working with Jake Scent. Jake was patient and thorough in helping her understand what options she wanted and ensured that she got exactly what she wanted at a good price. From the test drive to the vehicle operation review, Jake made her feel comfortable with her questions and decisions. Jake has even called her to follow up and confirm that she is happy with her choice and has no remaining questions. We won't hesitate to deal with Ramsey and Jake again when it is time to replace our oldest Subaru.

Jake Scent

SweetCaroline
2/02/2016

"Good buying experience"

All the staff at Ramsey Subaru are very friendly and knowledgeable. They don't try to trick you or put pressure on you to buy. They are trustworthy and easy to deal with. My salesman, Paul Moser has always been easy to work with and makes sure you understand all the components of the vehicle. The service department treat you well and I've never had to wait long for service.

Ddf
1/28/2016

"Great Experience"

I just bought a new Outback. The experience was great. Friendly customer service. From beginning to end everything went smoothly. Since this was our first Subaru going over the vehicle features was handled very well and explanation of features was simple and straightforward.

Jimmm
1/27/2016

"Just bought our first new car! "

I have to admit when we drove to the dealership all we intended to do is test drive a few models. When we got there, to our surprise, they actually had my black shiny Forester waiting for us with a giant buy me sticker in the window. We had previously been driving by the dealership every two weeks for 3 months waiting for something to get on the lot that wasnt already sold. Jake, Phil, and Jamie were good to work with as well as the other staff we talked with. I am still figuring out the radio....and still waiting on that subaru hat and travel cup Jake said we would get.

Jake Scent, Phil, and Jamie

mkh
1/20/2016

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience with Ramsey Mazda Subaru. Bought my first Subaru and the process from start to finish was exceptional. Paul Moser had a 'no pressure, no sales pitches, just the facts' approach that I found refreshing. He spent time getting to know what I was looking for in a SUV and not trying to push a more expensive vehicle if I was not interested in that model. I felt he really aimed at meeting the customers needs, not trying to make the biggest sale. This was the most enjoyable car buying experience that I have ever encountered.

nrcma98
1/18/2016

"Excellent service"

Planned on just a test drive after 6 months' worth of researching vehicles. Excellent pre-visit correspondence. Scheduled appointment to block off time for questions/concerns. Had not planned to purchase that day, but customer service experience, sale price, and vehicle were spot on. We would purchase from them again.

Karl
1/01/2016

"Our 1st Subaru"

We purchased our first Subaru at Ramsey in December. It was the best new car experience I have ever had. Everyone and everything delivered beyond my expectations. Paul and team were a pleasure to work with.

CVN
12/19/2015

"Another great Subaru purchase from Ramsey!"

We recently purchased our third Subaru from Ramsey Subaru in Urbandale. We worked with Jamie Schrock and felt he was looking out for us. Love our Legacy! (And our two Foresters!)

Jamie Schrock

garf
12/19/2015

"Great Experience"

I just recently purchased a 2016 Subaru Legacy premium edition from this dealership. This is the second Subaru Legacy I have gotten from Ramsey. Jamie Schrock was the sales person I worked with and he did a great job. I highly recommend this dealership.

Jamie Schrock