Ramsey Mazda Subaru

Ramsey Mazda Subaru Info

Subarugerald
7/01/2015

"New car"

This is our first Subaru that we've owned , Paul Mosher was very good at his job he helped us find out every detail how the car operated and kept us informed weekly while waiting for our car.

RcinWDM
6/29/2015

"Great experience at Ramsey"

We just purchased a new Forester at Ramsey Subaru and really like our new car. We had a good experience as we shopped for our car and we were not pressured. We just had a conversation about what we were looking for and learned about the features of the Forester. Paul Moser was the sales guy. He was easy going and helped make the buying experience stress free. We are very happy with the car.

gearjammer
6/22/2015

"New Car"

This is our first Subaru. Paul Moser was our sales rep. He was very nice and he was very professional. He was very knowledgeable about the car. I would definitely go to Ramseys and buy another car when this one wears out.

Moser, Paul

Kathy1977
6/21/2015

"New Vehicle "

My very first Subaru and I just love it .. A Crosstrek XV ..... I love driving it it is so smooth...The sales person I dealt with Paul Moser was amazing!!! He worked very hard to get me a great deal ... Soon after he spent a lot of time going over the features as well.. Very impressive... He knew the car inside and out.... Also the service department was so friendly and helpful.... I would most definitely recommend Ramsey Subaru !!!!!

gary
5/30/2015

"Excellent customer service "

our sales rep Paul Moser was personable and professional. We were given all the information needed to make our decision to buy our new Forester

Todd Hickey

very picky customer
5/27/2015

"Excellent dealership and excellent sales person"

We purchased a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek in September of 2014 and liked it so well that we came back in March 2015 and ordered an additional 2015 Subaru Crosstrek which was delivered to us in May. We enjoy both cars very much. We especially enjoyed dealing with Paul Moser--he is a perfect example of what a car sales person should be like. He is detail-oriented and he knows his products well. I have recommended the dealership, the car, and Paul to two people so far.

CrosstrekClone
5/22/2015

"Awesome first time new car buying experience"

Just picked up my new Tangerine Orange Crosstrek. Couldn't be more thrilled with the whole process. It's obvious that Paul really believes in his vehicles and his enthusiasm is contagious. Looking forward to many years of great service and a reliable vehicle.

pleasedcrosstrekowner
5/21/2015

"Awesome experience!"

This was my first purchase of a Subaru and it has definitely made me want to recommend Ramsey Subaru to everyone I know! I was in desperate need of a new vehicle and although I had done my research, I was still apprehensive. David Turner was EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating through the process of purchasing my new Subaru Crosstrek. He explained everything well, and was very patient and kind in answering all of my questions. I was quite impressed with the service and professionalism. Overall, Ramsey and David Turner made this car buying experience excellent. I would recommend them to everyone!

David Turner

Troyrig
5/20/2015

"Ramsey Mazda does it again"

I recently purchased a 2016 Mazda 6 from Ramsey. This is the 6th Mazda I have purchased from them, which is a testament to the outstanding professionalism of their sales and service teams. Paul Moser did an excellent job explaining every detail and benefit of the Mazda 6. He was kind, courteous and very accomodating to my needs. Subaru and Mazda are superior brands, and Ramsey is a superior dealer. Purchase from them with confidence.

mommack
5/20/2015

"great experience "

This was our second Subaru purchase through Paul at Ramsey Subaru. In both cases, we were extremely pleased with the entire process. We were dealt with pleasantly, courteously, and in a timely manner by everyone we came into contact with. I would highly recommend a Subaru and the Ramsey dealership. 0