Ramsey Mazda Subaru

McLaughlin Subaru

Happycustomer
5/02/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Paul was excellent to deal with and explained all of the features thoroughly. I would certainly recommend him to deal with on a new car.

ocm517
4/16/2016

"Repeat customer and happy to recommend to others"

Great sales team, great business office and great service members. I've purchased 2 Subarus from Ramsey and plan to continue my future purchases with them.

Jamie Schrock

Kandk
4/07/2016

"Excellent experience"

My husband and I bought a Subaru Outback from Ramsey Subaru in Des Moines about two weeks ago. We headed west right away for a grip to Santa Fe. The car was a pleasure to drive and we were grateful for Paul Moser's careful training in the new features of this car. We were a bit disappointed on the way west with the gas mileage but the car made up for it on the way home. We hadn't realized how wind and elevation can make such a difference. With a strong tail wind one day across Kansas we had a day's average of 39 miles to the gallon and had a trip average of 34.7 for the way home. Our final average for the round trip was 32.6 and we were fairly heavily loaded. Two large bikes fit crossways between the front and back seat with the front wheels removed. Packed this way we could get them out for a ride along the way. We are very happy with our Outback and with the sales experience at Ramsey Subaru of Des Moines. Thanks Paul. PS. We were glad for the.package with gps and the protection package.

John Bradley
3/31/2016

"Great!"

My wife and I found ourselves car shopping after a total loss of our Nissan XTerra. Paul Moser took the time to ask questions and help us narrow our options, based on our criteria. Paul made the buying process fun and easy. I would highly recommend Paul, Brad, and the staff at Ramsey's.

GMWebb
3/26/2016

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!"

A family member had urged me to check out Subaru's when she found out I was looking for a new car. I was very skeptical at first, but did some research on the web and saw so many positive reviews. I was very interested in the many safety features that other car models just don't have. Once I got to the dealership and did a test drive I was sold. My salesman was awesome. He explained all the car features and answered all my questions and never made me feel pressured, He's still there for me if I have questions, I know I can call and get an honest answer. So glad to say I'm now a proud owner of a Subaru!

Jstaker
3/19/2016

"An educational experience"

We bought our first Subaru, a 2016 Forester at Ramsey. Jake Scent took time to educate us on our options and helped us make our decision. More of cooperative effort to make the best decision than a sales experience. Looking forward to a long and safe relationship with our Forester. Thanks Jake. And I love the bicycles available for check out. Nice touch.

Jake Scent

Beth & Chuck
3/16/2016

"They treat the customer right"

From the first moment I walked into the Subaru dealership, I was treated with respect and integrity. I felt like they were honest and straightforward with every answer to my questions and I never felt like I was getting a "hard sell." I love my new Outback and plan to keep it for a long time, but I will definitely go back to Ramsey the next time I need a new Subaru.

Pat Klinefelter, Jake Scent

John & Jan
3/14/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

We've had our Subaru Outlook for only a little over a week, but really like it so far! We appreciate all the help that JAKE SCENT and PAT KLINEFELTER have given us.

JAKE SCENT, PAT KLINEFELTER

Deb1234
2/25/2016

"Excellent Experience, love the car"

I purchases a Subaru Outback and love the way it handles and the features, Paul our sales rep did a great job explaining all the features. Highly recommend going to Ramsey.

mom&pop
2/17/2016

"Complex trade - great experience"

My wife and I are retired and recently moved to the Des Moines area. We were looking to trade an almost new rather large pickup for something smaller to get us around the city in the winter weather. After a lot of looking and research on the internet, we favored the Subaru Outback or Forester as our first choices. Stopped in at Ramsay Subaru one day and made contact with Jake Scent. Told him what we were looking at and he showed me a few cars while I was there. I explained to Jake that I was just in the looking stage and only wanted to see the Subarus close up. There was no pressure to buy. Came back a few days later with my wife, found a car on the lot that was the right color, and had all the things we wanted so went for a test drive. Jake demonstrated some of the Eyesight safety features, the displays, and the nav and stereo features while on the test drive. Again no pressure to buy. My wife loved the car's looks and the way it drove and so you know the rest of the story. She chose the Forester and we look forward to driving it on several trips in the future. Jake and his sales manager worked out a deal in which we could trade our kind of expensive truck in on a less expensive car and they would cut us a check for the difference. We really appreciate them doing that. All in all, we are satisfied with the experience and Jake couldn't have been more helpful. Thanks to Jake and Ramsay's staff.

Jake Scent