Randall Reed Volkswagen of McKinney

3600 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Randall Reed Volkswagen of McKinney Info
About Randall Reed Volkswagen of McKinney

Welcome to Randall Reed Volkswagen of McKinney! Recently acquired by Randall Reed, we are McKinney's new favorite full service VW Dealership offering New Volkswagen cars and SUVs to the Dallas area, including Richardson and Lewisville. Our models include the Volkswagen Passat, Jetta, CC, Tiguan, Touareg, Golf, GTI, and the most popular Beetle. If a New Volkswagen isn't your cup of tea, then we have a large selection of World Auto Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagens and other used cars available that range from all makes and models. Don't forget! We also have a Certified Auto Repair Service Shop on site to make sure that all of your scheduled maintenance is taken care of with the up-most care and respect. We will treat your baby with the same care and detail as we would our own. Visit the team at Randall Reed Volkswagen of McKinney as soon as you can and join the family!

About Randall Reed Volkswagen of McKinney

tcufr0gs
6/30/2015

"DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE! Drive to Plano or Frisco! "

The absolute WORST car dealership that I have ever been to. I am ashamed that I gave them a single penny. You could not pay me and give me a free car to return to deal with these people. Horrible customer service. Clueless employees. An overall awful experience.

mike1972
6/19/2015

"bad experience"

Very bad experience at the service department !! Had new computer installed . found other problem let them fix it . then get a call and said I need to bring a trailer to get my car !! OK over 1300 dollars later they tell me its missing. And it will be another 5-600 to fix it I stop them there and come get the car hint new computer I have a check engine light !! New computer should be no check engine light oh and they drove the car a whole 1/10 of a mile !! So I drive back to Oklahoma with only 3rd gear !! Get my scanner out check the car has tranny codes and speed sensor codes !! I see what I think is a case of make a problem and they will bring it right back !! More money for us!!!! Well if had been someone else it might work I am a certified mechanic!! Had it been someone who didn't have the mechanical background it would work !! So I cleared the codes and there is no problems with the tranny ! I wonder how many people that it worked on !! I'm not saying that they didn't fix my complaint with my car I'm just saying I feel like there is something going on there in service!! You don't send a car out u just put a new computer in with check engine light on I'm no fool!!!

Flo
4/23/2015

"one word - stereotype. "

I got the worst customer service from the staff. Would not let me test drive a car until they pulled my credit and realized I was a potential client. Poor experience at this dealership. Finance lady adviced me a price offered was only valid for that day

Jtroiani0317
1/27/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

When I walked in I noticed a clean and inviting atmosphere. And about 5 seconds after that, here comes Willy. He was kind and smiling and ready to serve the moment I walked in! He was knowledgable about numerous cars, and was continuously walking back and forth trying to find me the best car with the best deal possible that suited my budget. He made me feel extremely comfortable that this experience was certainly not about him making a few bucks, but about helping to provide me with a practical, beautiful, reliable and affordable car for me and my kids! Thank you so much Mr. Willy for your Kind heart, knowledgeability, and willingness to go the extra mile for me. You are an amazing person inside and out and I was always come back to you for any future car purchase. See you soon!

February 02, 2015

Thank you for reviewing us! We know it takes time out of your day and we greatly appreciate it! We will make sure Willy and management sees your review! Stop in for service soon and enjoy 10% off your service total! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! Thanks again!

Dawn G
1/27/2015

"Personalized Service!!"

My mom purchased her car from Willy at Randall Reid about 8 months and it was a great experience for her given that buying a car can be a pain. Well it was my turn and once again Willy was amazing! He gave me a great recommendation on a car to buy and most importantly, kept my best interests at heart!!

February 02, 2015

Dawn, thank you for stopping by our page and mentioning your experience with Willy! We are so thankful to have wonderful customers like yourself! Stop in for service soon and enjoy 10% off your service total! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! Thanks again!

CC_Lovingit
1/12/2015

"My family and I just bought our 2nd car there."

My son recently got a VW CC from Randall Reed and I loved it. The car was beautiful and full of great features. I was also very impressed with the sales staff. Both Willy and Robert were amazing. They were very accommodating and were willing to negotiate a fair price. I was so impressed I bought my own VW from them within a month. We were afford the same service and care that we got the first time and we were able to work with the same sales people without any hiccups. I was very pleased with my purchase and I will sending my friends and family to Randall Reed.

Robert Fabian

January 19, 2015

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to review us! We are so thankful for wonderful customers like yourself! We hope your son enjoys his CC! Stop back and see us and enjoy 10% off your next service total! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! Thanks again and enjoy the drive! :)

Miguel
1/07/2015

"Hreat experience and customer service "

This dealerdhip did a great job of presenting their vehicles and customer service was nothing short of perfect. Willy made our buy a lot easier and we appreciate for his help along with Susan. Every employee there attended us with great care and we appreciate it.

January 09, 2015

Miguel, thank you for stopping by DealerRater and taking the time to review us! We look forward to serving you again very soon! Bring your new car back for service and enjoy 10% off your service total! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! This is just our way of saying thanks! See you soon!

Mcontatore
1/02/2015

"Volkswagen # 11 (yes, that is a commitment)"

Willy Castillo is a rare prince among car salesmen. He will(y) become your friend and you will(y) want to return and do business here. Excellent customer service at this dealership, the VW brand speaks for itself, however it is people like Willy and Susan that make the experience unique and memorable.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad Willy was able to take care of you during your purchase experience. We will make sure Willy and management sees your review! Stop back in for service soon and enjoy 10% off your service total! This is just our way of saying thanks! Enjoy your new car!

otrevino3
12/11/2014

"Buying power"

Thank you very much for the fast and friendly service . You made it easy to get a deal done. We will definitly will refer our friends and neighbors. Again thank you.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to serving your friends and neighbors! Stop back and see us soon and enjoy 10% off your service total! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! See you soon!

Gerald Stieben
12/02/2014

"Like always this was a great experience...."

Yes ... like always. Because we have bought several cars here and always have been glad to have returned. We have gotten 5 car and when it is time to get a new car we will return. I want to thank Willi Castillo for the excellent service (this is the sales person to go to). The rest of the staff has also supported every purchase we have made so I want to thank them too. This team really works as a team and shows that the customer is number one, no one is pushy, everyone will help to make your purchase a breeze. I highly recommend this Dealership. Thanks again to everyone involved and especially Willi.

December 08, 2014

Gerald, thank you for taking the time to review RR VW! We are so thankful you chose RR VW! Willy is the man with the plan and we're glad he was able to help you! We will make sure Willy and management sees this review! When you stop by to see us next, mention DealerRater to the service cashier for 10% off your service total! Thanks again!

Reviews of Susan Johnson