Randall Reed's Planet Ford

19000 Highway 59 North,
Humble, Texas 77338
Randall Reed's Planet Ford Info
About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

When you buy from Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble (serving the greater Houston, Kingwood and Atascocita area), you can rest assured that you are "dealin'" with the best. Planet Ford on Hwy. 59 is a multiple award-winning dealership that has won many of Ford's top honors and accolades including: back-to-back Ford's Triple Crown Award, President's Awards, Ford One Hundred Club Awards, Partners in Quality and the FCSD Premier Club Award. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) also has recognized them with an award for excellence. Planet Ford offers New Ford Cars (Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX, Fusion Flex, Mustang, Taurus), New Ford SUVs (Escape, Explorer, Expedition) and trucks (F-150, F-250, Super Duty, SuperCrew, SuperCab). We also have a large selection of pre-owned certified Ford cars, SUVs and trucks. Planet Ford's used vehicle selection is huge, including tons of Value Max used vehicles under $10k.

About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

StopFraud
3/18/2015

"Randall Reed has his employees writing positive reviews to ."

Randall Reed has his employees writing positive reviews to cover up all the REAL BAD reviews of actual unaware customers that were scammed, cheated and lied to. Ford Motor should really put a stop to Planet Ford damaging Ford's reputation and SHUT DOWN this horrible place by pulling Randall Reed's license to sell. Reed and Kramer(manager/part owner) tell their employees to use every dirty trick in the book to make a sale. They tack on expenses that they just make up and try to HIDE from you in all the fine print. They wrote in a "Customer Appreciation" charge on my financing paperwork for $895 and did not tell me about it. When I ask why the price was higher than agreed, they said it was "Standard" and everyone pays that. When I ask what it was they told me is was for $12.95 oil changes and "things like that". !!! It is a STRAIGHT RIPOFF. The FACT is if you go to one of Randall Reed's dealership's (I-59 or I-45 or any other of Reed's dealerships) you are going to pay way too much more than a reputable dealer. Typically ONLY customers that have the WORST credit go here and what Randall Reed does to them is criminal. Take a LAWYER with you to look over the papers BEFORE you sign them, or just AVOID the HASSLE and go to another dealer.

mvbrennan9
3/05/2015

"Have returned several times"

We are a huge fan of this Planet Ford. They gentlemen we have worked with in our several purchases have always been kind and without pressure. Then we have returned for oil changes and service and again, could not be happier with our service. We have purchased 3 vehicles from them and will return again when we need to make another purchase!

Aaron Smith

mr byrd
1/15/2015

"YES YES YES"

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT DUKE AT PLANET FORD 59 IS THE BEST CAR SALESMAN I'VE EVERY HAD . EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH , FAST , AND NO HIDDEN TRICKS .. I WOULD RECOMEND ANYONE WHO WANTS A CAR TO GO SEE DUKE .

DUKE , GEO , AND PETE

Attorney2
11/21/2014

"Do yourself a favor and forget about buying anything here"

Randall Reed and his owner partner Kramer are nothing but crooks that try every trick to cheat you out of all the money you have. You should rally forget about playing games with Planet Ford in Humble or any of the other Randall Reed owned car dealerships of his. They got kicked out of the BBB for cheating people.

Kramer (manager) Randall Reed (owner)

tcampbell347
10/16/2014

"fraud"

Saw the car on auto trader. Newly listed no price. Talked to salesman who quoted me 13991.00. Made agreement after financing. Next day was listed at 12541 so called salesman and said would get it for listed price. Drove almost 2.5 hrs to get it. Before arriving salesman called and said car was not ready. Drove back home. Contacted salesman today and amazingly new tires put the price back to 13991. Even though still listed for 12541

safmath
7/08/2014

"Used Car"

I bought my son's first car from the used car guys at Planet Ford. The sales rep was new to the company but seemed like a nice guy. Car has been a solid vehicle for my son's first vehicle.

James McDonald

WillG41
6/20/2014

"Don't waste your time or money on bad customer service."

My second car purchase from Planet Ford Used Auto is one of the worst consumer experiences of my life. I returned because my 1st experience was time consuming, but I can say that the internet sales manager at the time was attentive and listened. He wasn't pushy and I believe his professionalism allowed me to make the right purchase. This was why I returned; however Victor no longer works there. The 2nd time around I had to deal with pushy over zealous salesman. We almost walked away to go to Tejas Toyota 4 times. The salesman named Trey promised things that he could not bring to fruition. He constantly tried to up sale my wife. It took Mark a finance person and Richard the Use Auto Sales manger to finally get me to sign a deal. The salesman had no real concept of numbers and could not give me any realistic answers, which is why Mark stepped in. After Richard offered an ok warranty and convinced me that it makes to buy a Ford vehicle from a Ford dealership. There are upholstery issues that they agreed to fix. We came at the agreed upon time and date for repairs. Once at the dealership we were constantly put on the back burner. My wife had to miss a day of work as a result. After all this time the upholstery is still not up to par. There is still a stain on the back seat and visible sub-par patch work to a cigarette burn. We had to call multiple times and no one returned our calls to establish a time to being the SUV in for repairs. Also I left a message for the president of the dealership and never received call back (kwilliams@planetford59.com). It is several weeks later and my is complaining the A/C is not working correctly nor has she received her plates. A couple of weeks later I brought my pre-owned Ram 1500 from Enterprise Car Sales and had much better experience. My salesman was Jim Winkle and he had me in the truck with financing in less than 2 hours. I've also received my plates in the mail a week ago. Don't waste your time or money on bad customer service. Ironically if I had asked around prior to my purchase I would have know what expect. Four friends and similar experiences.

Trey

michwolv
6/04/2014

"As good as it gets"

I went in with the intention of test driving a truck that I wasn't sure I could afford and walked out paying several thousand dollars less than the lowest price I saw on true car. They were very friendly. Of course they applied some pressure, but it was less than the several other dealerships that I visited in the preceding week. If I had one complaint it would be that they keep calling asking if I'm satisfied.

Kameron

Randall Reed's Planet Ford responded to this review

June 20, 2014

We appreciate you shopping at Planet Ford in Humble. We are so pleased to read that you are totally satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let us know if we can ever be of any assistance. We hope you enjoy the new truck for many miles down the road!

FrankGuidry
5/22/2014

"My Experience at Planet Ford"

My Experience was quite pleasant. Guy Guidry and others at Planet Ford were knowledgable and well informed and quite courteous with myself and my wife as we leased a 2014 Edge.

Randall Reed's Planet Ford responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Thank you for choosing Planet Ford in Humble. We appreciate your business and that you were kind enough to share your feedback about your new vehicle purchasing experience. Congrats on the 2014 Ford Edge. Please let us know if we can do anything for you down the road!

Jaredmi22
4/19/2014

"Stay away"

Unfortunately these people really are crooks. Went and looked at a used vehicle which was marked $3,991 on the window. After test driving ect I said i wanted to work something out on the car. Once they took all my info they came back and said the vehicle was $4,991 and they are losing money at that price. After me standing up to leave the guy said he needed to talk to the manager. He came back with a lower figure but still a lot more than what the car was marked for. I asked him if he realizes he is now asking me to pay more than they have the car marked for and he said he understood that but there was nothing he could do. No one should do business with with these dishonest people.

Reviews of Richard  Fuller