Randall Reed's Planet Ford

19000 Highway 59 North,
Humble, Texas 77338
Randall Reed's Planet Ford Info
About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

When you buy from Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble (serving the greater Houston, Kingwood and Atascocita area), you can rest assured that you are "dealin'" with the best. Planet Ford on Hwy. 59 is a multiple award-winning dealership that has won many of Ford's top honors and accolades including: back-to-back Ford's Triple Crown Award, President's Awards, Ford One Hundred Club Awards, Partners in Quality and the FCSD Premier Club Award. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) also has recognized them with an award for excellence. Planet Ford offers New Ford Cars (Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX, Fusion Flex, Mustang, Taurus), New Ford SUVs (Escape, Explorer, Expedition) and trucks (F-150, F-250, Super Duty, SuperCrew, SuperCab). We also have a large selection of pre-owned certified Ford cars, SUVs and trucks. Planet Ford's used vehicle selection is huge, including tons of Value Max used vehicles under $10k.

About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Tracibelle
8/19/2015

"The service department team"

I have driven Ford's for 30 years. They are well made and dependable! We recently moved back home after living in Florida for 17 years. Our Ford needed maintenance work. We took our vehicle to Randall Reed's Planet Ford. It started as a bad situation and turned out to be the best decision we made by taking it there. Once I pointed out my disappointment to Jeff the Service Director things began to happen. The Service Adviser's, Mechanics team and the Detailing Department bent over backwards to take care of our needs. We got a rental Mustang for free and they detailed cleaned it for free. I think the repair and service department contain hard working and honest people! They turned the situation into a very positive experience! I highly respect and appreciate all of them and would recommend the service department to anyone! Thanks for reading my review. Sincerely, Traci ??????

Nick, Shirley

August 20, 2015

Tracibelle, Thank you for choosing Planet Ford and for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your kind praise and review. Should you need anything down the road, please let us know.

Annettedeleon713
8/17/2015

"Very Awesome"

I would like to say thank you Mr. Freddy P Jr in new car sales for assisting me in buying a used 2013 Ford F150 pickup. Thanks for keeping the price where i wanted it and FOR your knowledge and patience you demonstrated to me..You are a great asset to the team at Planet Ford and i look forward to more car sales from your dealership soon.

Freddy P. JR

Laura S.
7/07/2015

"Wish I had trusted the review!!!"

Called about a truck listed online. Guaranteed us it was there and ready to show. Made it known we were serious buyers. Drove an hour through rush hour traffic and were told it had just sold. They called three times to confirm our appt. in a two hour period, but couldn't tell us the truck sold. No one at the dealership really cared! I agree, I think it is definitely the policy of Randell Reed. I have purchased 3 cars in the past 4 years and have had amazing experiences through other dealers!

August 20, 2015

Hello Laura, At Planet Ford in Humble, we pride ourselves on our award-winning customer satisfaction. I can assure you our team does care and would like to learn more about what happened so that we may further assist you. We have no way of contacting you as this review doesn't provide information, but we invite you to contact our General Sales Manager at ajones@plametford59.com.

Accurate CNC LLC
6/11/2015

"The Chuck Norris of salesman"

I usually am not a Ford guy but once I test drove the 2015 f150 Platinum FX4 it really got me thinking why not? Kevin Norris had went up and above to get me into this truck and I actually test drove the truck twice on two different days as I was on the fence about it. Throughout the process Kevin was there to answer any questions I had. This was my 23rd vehicle purchase and first with Planet Ford in Humble so I've been thru the process of buying many times but this one was one of the best ones and glad Kevin Norris talked me into the truck. We even had the windows tinted there so when I pick it up its road ready and they did an excellent job.

July 08, 2015

Thank you for choosing Planet Ford in Humble for your new 2015 Ford F-150. We are so happy to hear that you not only loved Ford, but the service you received from Kevin and our team. WE hope you enjoy the truck for many adventurous miles. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance.

Jim@Imperial Oaks

"Auto purchase"

Always go back Planet Ford pre owned for best and fair sale price. Followed by friendly pro active 5 star service. All questions answered to my satisfaction in person and on the phone.

July 08, 2015

Thank you for always coming back to Planet Ford and allowing us the opportunity to earn your business over and over, again. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your kind review. We look forward to seeing you down the road and assisting with any of your automotive needs.

martha2007

""BEST EXPERIENCE""

Great experience, beautiful people that are willing to help you out in what you are looking for. Andrew Bonomini came out & help me out, for what I was looking for. Definitely will recommend my friends & family to come over & check out the great deals planet ford has. Great customer service, people who are willing to help you... love it!!!

Andrew, Bonomini

July 08, 2015

We appreciate your business and for taking time to share you feedback about your sales rep, Andrew and our award-winning team. We are always enjoy helping people find the right car at the right price. Safe travels.

ajmon2007

"Best Experience!"

I have bought many vehicles in my lifetime but this is the only way I will do it in the future. I found a vehicle online, negotiated online, they brought me the car and the paperwork to my house and that was that!!!

July 08, 2015

Congrats on your vehicle. We are thrilled to read that our team was able to make buying a car one of ease and convenience. Thank you for sharing your feedback and choosing Planet Ford in Humble. Our team is always here to help.

StopFraud
3/18/2015

"Randall Reed has his employees writing positive reviews to ."

Randall Reed has his employees writing positive reviews to cover up all the REAL BAD reviews of actual unaware customers that were scammed, cheated and lied to. Ford Motor should really put a stop to Planet Ford damaging Ford's reputation and SHUT DOWN this horrible place by pulling Randall Reed's license to sell. Reed and Kramer(manager/part owner) tell their employees to use every dirty trick in the book to make a sale. They tack on expenses that they just make up and try to HIDE from you in all the fine print. They wrote in a "Customer Appreciation" charge on my financing paperwork for $895 and did not tell me about it. When I ask why the price was higher than agreed, they said it was "Standard" and everyone pays that. When I ask what it was they told me is was for $12.95 oil changes and "things like that". !!! It is a STRAIGHT RIPOFF. The FACT is if you go to one of Randall Reed's dealership's (I-59 or I-45 or any other of Reed's dealerships) you are going to pay way too much more than a reputable dealer. Typically ONLY customers that have the WORST credit go here and what Randall Reed does to them is criminal. Take a LAWYER with you to look over the papers BEFORE you sign them, or just AVOID the HASSLE and go to another dealer.

mvbrennan9
3/05/2015

"Have returned several times"

We are a huge fan of this Planet Ford. They gentlemen we have worked with in our several purchases have always been kind and without pressure. Then we have returned for oil changes and service and again, could not be happier with our service. We have purchased 3 vehicles from them and will return again when we need to make another purchase!

Aaron Smith

mr byrd
1/15/2015

"YES YES YES"

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT DUKE AT PLANET FORD 59 IS THE BEST CAR SALESMAN I'VE EVERY HAD . EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH , FAST , AND NO HIDDEN TRICKS .. I WOULD RECOMEND ANYONE WHO WANTS A CAR TO GO SEE DUKE .

DUKE , GEO , AND PETE