Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Stuart McKenry

October 31, 2016

"Pleased as punch"

- Root

On time, good service, pleasent people to work with. They took the time to explain what was wrong. Recomend free car wash fo service Exceeding $ 100

October 27, 2016

"GREAT SERVICES "

- MrsRed

He's very professional and Very Informative, I really appreciatedo his knowledge on the vehicle I was looking at. When I'm ready to purchase my vehicle he will Ken will be the person I come and ask for.

October 24, 2016

"Life Saver"

- Awebster86

I visited this dealership after I lost a car to the meyerland flood. Nathan Gordon put me in an Escape that day for a reasonable price. My daughter and I love this vehicle, even my fiancé (whose a chevy guy) says it's not bad.