Randall Reed's Planet Ford

19000 Highway 59 North,
Humble, Texas 77338
Randall Reed's Planet Ford Info
About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

When you buy from Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble (serving the greater Houston, Kingwood and Atascocita area), you can rest assured that you are "dealin'" with the best. Planet Ford on Hwy. 59 is a multiple award-winning dealership that has won many of Ford's top honors and accolades including: back-to-back Ford's Triple Crown Award, President's Awards, Ford One Hundred Club Awards, Partners in Quality and the FCSD Premier Club Award. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) also has recognized them with an award for excellence. Planet Ford offers New Ford Cars (Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX, Fusion Flex, Mustang, Taurus), New Ford SUVs (Escape, Explorer, Expedition) and trucks (F-150, F-250, Super Duty, SuperCrew, SuperCab). We also have a large selection of pre-owned certified Ford cars, SUVs and trucks. Planet Ford's used vehicle selection is huge, including tons of Value Max used vehicles under $10k.

About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Accurate CNC LLC
6/11/2015

"The Chuck Norris of salesman"

I usually am not a Ford guy but once I test drove the 2015 f150 Platinum FX4 it really got me thinking why not? Kevin Norris had went up and above to get me into this truck and I actually test drove the truck twice on two different days as I was on the fence about it. Throughout the process Kevin was there to answer any questions I had. This was my 23rd vehicle purchase and first with Planet Ford in Humble so I've been thru the process of buying many times but this one was one of the best ones and glad Kevin Norris talked me into the truck. We even had the windows tinted there so when I pick it up its road ready and they did an excellent job.

Jim@Imperial Oaks

"Auto purchase"

Always go back Planet Ford pre owned for best and fair sale price. Followed by friendly pro active 5 star service. All questions answered to my satisfaction in person and on the phone.

martha2007

""BEST EXPERIENCE""

Great experience, beautiful people that are willing to help you out in what you are looking for. Andrew Bonomini came out & help me out, for what I was looking for. Definitely will recommend my friends & family to come over & check out the great deals planet ford has. Great customer service, people who are willing to help you... love it!!!

Andrew, Bonomini

ajmon2007

"Best Experience!"

I have bought many vehicles in my lifetime but this is the only way I will do it in the future. I found a vehicle online, negotiated online, they brought me the car and the paperwork to my house and that was that!!!

StopFraud
3/18/2015

"Randall Reed has his employees writing positive reviews to ."

Randall Reed has his employees writing positive reviews to cover up all the REAL BAD reviews of actual unaware customers that were scammed, cheated and lied to. Ford Motor should really put a stop to Planet Ford damaging Ford's reputation and SHUT DOWN this horrible place by pulling Randall Reed's license to sell. Reed and Kramer(manager/part owner) tell their employees to use every dirty trick in the book to make a sale. They tack on expenses that they just make up and try to HIDE from you in all the fine print. They wrote in a "Customer Appreciation" charge on my financing paperwork for $895 and did not tell me about it. When I ask why the price was higher than agreed, they said it was "Standard" and everyone pays that. When I ask what it was they told me is was for $12.95 oil changes and "things like that". !!! It is a STRAIGHT RIPOFF. The FACT is if you go to one of Randall Reed's dealership's (I-59 or I-45 or any other of Reed's dealerships) you are going to pay way too much more than a reputable dealer. Typically ONLY customers that have the WORST credit go here and what Randall Reed does to them is criminal. Take a LAWYER with you to look over the papers BEFORE you sign them, or just AVOID the HASSLE and go to another dealer.

mvbrennan9
3/05/2015

"Have returned several times"

We are a huge fan of this Planet Ford. They gentlemen we have worked with in our several purchases have always been kind and without pressure. Then we have returned for oil changes and service and again, could not be happier with our service. We have purchased 3 vehicles from them and will return again when we need to make another purchase!

Aaron Smith

mr byrd
1/15/2015

"YES YES YES"

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT DUKE AT PLANET FORD 59 IS THE BEST CAR SALESMAN I'VE EVERY HAD . EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH , FAST , AND NO HIDDEN TRICKS .. I WOULD RECOMEND ANYONE WHO WANTS A CAR TO GO SEE DUKE .

DUKE , GEO , AND PETE

Attorney2
11/21/2014

"Do yourself a favor and forget about buying anything here"

Randall Reed and his owner partner Kramer are nothing but crooks that try every trick to cheat you out of all the money you have. You should rally forget about playing games with Planet Ford in Humble or any of the other Randall Reed owned car dealerships of his. They got kicked out of the BBB for cheating people.

Kramer (manager) Randall Reed (owner)

tcampbell347
10/16/2014

"fraud"

Saw the car on auto trader. Newly listed no price. Talked to salesman who quoted me 13991.00. Made agreement after financing. Next day was listed at 12541 so called salesman and said would get it for listed price. Drove almost 2.5 hrs to get it. Before arriving salesman called and said car was not ready. Drove back home. Contacted salesman today and amazingly new tires put the price back to 13991. Even though still listed for 12541

safmath
7/08/2014

"Used Car"

I bought my son's first car from the used car guys at Planet Ford. The sales rep was new to the company but seemed like a nice guy. Car has been a solid vehicle for my son's first vehicle.

James McDonald