Randall Reed's Planet Ford

19000 Highway 59 North,
Humble, Texas 77338
Randall Reed's Planet Ford Info
About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

When you buy from Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble (serving the greater Houston, Kingwood and Atascocita area), you can rest assured that you are "dealin'" with the best. Planet Ford on Hwy. 59 is a multiple award-winning dealership that has won many of Ford's top honors and accolades including: back-to-back Ford's Triple Crown Award, President's Awards, Ford One Hundred Club Awards, Partners in Quality and the FCSD Premier Club Award. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) also has recognized them with an award for excellence. Planet Ford offers New Ford Cars (Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX, Fusion Flex, Mustang, Taurus), New Ford SUVs (Escape, Explorer, Expedition) and trucks (F-150, F-250, Super Duty, SuperCrew, SuperCab). We also have a large selection of pre-owned certified Ford cars, SUVs and trucks. Planet Ford's used vehicle selection is huge, including tons of Value Max used vehicles under $10k.

About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Aaron Parker
9/09/2016

"Complete idiots, or worse"

I purchased a Limited addition Ford explorer from these jokers. At 30k miles it started having issues with the shifter (or at least that's what these jokers said it was). I brought it in several times with them unable to reproduce the problem. I finally had to video the problem so they would warranty it. They replaced the shifter, and it reduced the problem from happening once a week to once a month, but they kept saying they would have to repeat the problem to fix it. Fast forward 10 phone calls and 1.5 years and now it's 1000 miles out of it's warranty and surprise surprise, it's happening all of the time now and they won't warranty the vehicle. Stay away from Ford as a company, but if you have to, don't get one from this dealership or I promise you, you'll be sorry.

MikeW
8/02/2016

"stay away from planet ford in humble"

I have never met an entire group of the most dishonest people in one place. My experience was horrible at best, and outside of all the mistakes, they won't make it right. They have lied to me, and I bought out of exhaustion. I have never posted anything negative about any business, but people need to know the sheer dishonesty behind these folks. From the sales rep, to the 2 sales managers, to finance....all lied to cover up mistakes and empty promises.

Bib Beat
7/29/2016

"Great price"

We searched all over the Internet and got it down to 3 dealerships, Planet in Humble responded the quickest and we got the best price. No games once we arrived either.

August 16, 2016

Thank you for choosing Planet Ford in Humble. We are so thrilled to read you had a great experience. If you need anything down the road, please let us know.

Janandi
7/28/2016

"Did a great job"

We are very happy with Planet Ford in Humble, they went above and beyond to get us in a new vehicle and didn't exceed our budget.

August 16, 2016

At Planet Ford in Humble, it is always our goal to exceed your expectations, but not your budget. Happy to read our team took excellent care of you. Thank you for choosing our Ford dealership and sharing your review. Please let us know if we can ever further assist you.

Angie24
7/15/2016

"About ready"

We went in just to look, we never purchase on the first trip. They showed us the vehicle in detail and although they did get a manager to speak to us they weren't pushy at all. We are going back tomorrow to finish up, all the numbers are agreed upon so we are excited. It wasn't the lowest price we found but it was very competitive and the salesman did great.

July 21, 2016

The Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble team appreciates your allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and that you were kind enough to take the time to share your feedback. We look forward to helping you with your automotive needs for years to come.

Kellyf19
7/11/2016

"Took care of my issues. "

When we went in to purchase the vehicle we had inquired about online the truck was not on the lot, it was on one of their secondary lots and it was a little frustrating having to wait 20 minutes for them to go get it. Once the truck was there it was actually a very nice experience they showed us all the features on the vehicle, some of which we didn't know about, and a sales person really took his time to help us. The offices where they do the paperwork for financing went really well also overall we are very happy with their purchase.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for choosing Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble. We appreciate your allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and forgiving us for any wait time that you had to encounter. We never want that to happen and do all we can to make every purchase quick and hassle free. Congrats on your new vehicle. Thank you, again!

SARAH L. HOLTZCLAW
7/05/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Nathaniel Gordon is very knowledgeable and took great care of me. He took the time to listen to me and found a vehicle that fit within my budget and current needs. I would certainly recommend him to friends and family.

Nathaniel Gordon

August 16, 2016

Being recommended is the highest praise. We greatly appreciate you shopping Planet Ford in Humble. We always work to meet our customers car and budget needs. We're happy to read Mr. Gordan and our team did just that. Should you need anything down the road, please let us know.

Susiem12
7/05/2016

"Really good experience "

I'm a single mother with 3 kids and never really had to purchase a car on my own. Planet Ford in Humble treated me great an I am very happy with my new Escape.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for shopping Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble. Congrats on your new Ford Edge. We love reading that our customers are so happy. We hope you and your family have many fun adventures for years to come. Let us know if we can ever be of any additional assistance.

Stewy mono
6/28/2016

"Nice experience "

My wife and I have bought many cars in our years and the technology gets harder and harder to understand. Planet in Humble did a great job explaining and even offered us a special class if we needed more help. The overall sales experience was great as well.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for choosing Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble. We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience ant that our team helped you navigate the technology. Please let us know if you need anything additional down the road.

Garrett_w
6/27/2016

"Very pleased "

We figured this would be a bad experience due to reading some of these reviews but they had the best price and we were paying cash. VoLTE in delivery did a great job explaining all the features on the car and we were also very pleased with sales and finance, we ended up financing with them after all and no games.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for allowing Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful feedback as well. We are so please to read that our team did such a great job in every department. We pride ourselves on our award-winning service. If you need anything down the road, we are always here and happy to help.

Reviews of Rosie  Jones