Randall Reed's Planet Ford

19000 Highway 59 North,
Humble, Texas 77338
Randall Reed's Planet Ford Info
About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

When you buy from Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble (serving the greater Houston, Kingwood and Atascocita area), you can rest assured that you are "dealin'" with the best. Planet Ford on Hwy. 59 is a multiple award-winning dealership that has won many of Ford's top honors and accolades including: back-to-back Ford's Triple Crown Award, President's Awards, Ford One Hundred Club Awards, Partners in Quality and the FCSD Premier Club Award. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) also has recognized them with an award for excellence. Planet Ford offers New Ford Cars (Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX, Fusion Flex, Mustang, Taurus), New Ford SUVs (Escape, Explorer, Expedition) and trucks (F-150, F-250, Super Duty, SuperCrew, SuperCab). We also have a large selection of pre-owned certified Ford cars, SUVs and trucks. Planet Ford's used vehicle selection is huge, including tons of Value Max used vehicles under $10k.

About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Stewy mono
6/28/2016

"Nice experience "

My wife and I have bought many cars in our years and the technology gets harder and harder to understand. Planet in Humble did a great job explaining and even offered us a special class if we needed more help. The overall sales experience was great as well.

Garrett_w
6/27/2016

"Very pleased "

We figured this would be a bad experience due to reading some of these reviews but they had the best price and we were paying cash. VoLTE in delivery did a great job explaining all the features on the car and we were also very pleased with sales and finance, we ended up financing with them after all and no games.

Mikesansabold
6/20/2016

"Extremely happy"

Richard Fuller is very knowledgeable and took great care of us. He's apparently been there over 25 years and we were referred to him as well. Top notch.

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing Planet Ford in Humble. We are happy to read that Mr. Fuller and our award-winning team were able to meet all of your automotive needs. We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback. Please let us know if you need anything down the road. We're always here to help.

Stevensrtw
6/16/2016

"Great job guys"

I was skeptical after reading some of these but I do a lot of research before committing to a dealer, they didn't disappoint. Great job Planet in Humble.

June 16, 2016

Steven, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you allowing Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble to earn your business. Please do let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. Happy driving!

Jimmycasta
6/14/2016

"Very Happy"

Gladly it wasn't at all what I expected. Ronald did a great job from start to finish. With so much new technology we knew we were in trouble. They explained to us in detail how to work everything. No games, very happy.

Anson Jones, Juan Barcenas

June 16, 2016

Jimmy, We are happy to ready that you are very happy. We are thrilled to read that Ronald and the Planet Ford team in Humble took great care of all of your automotive needs. If you need any additional information on the wonderful Ford technology or assistance, our team is always here to help. Thank you for choosing Planet Ford and for taking time to share your kind review.

Educated Female Ford Buyer
6/12/2016

"Buy a Ford but not here. "

I am going to buy a new Ford Edge Titanium but I will not be buying it here. I am eligible for several Ford Discount including loyalty (purchased a car here in 2012) and Family/Legacy plan. Why was my "offer" for the car HIGHER than the internet price??!!! The same offer included paying $16k in interest on a $39k car over 72 months. Excuse me? I have excellent credit- my score is above 800. That's a 15%+ interest rate!!! I wonder if they thought a petite woman could be easily duped. That was not even a reasonable start for negotiations - it was an insult. After I estimated the interest they suggested in a 72 month payment plan, I left. And I informed them it would take an "Act of God" for me to come back. In 2012, when I bought a Ford Focus, I was shopping with my husband. Maybe that was the difference. I will show them some loyalty when they show me some honesty and respect.

Nils

Jimmycasta
6/02/2016

"Great experience "

Didn't have to play the games with price or the all familiar dealer adds. Guy Guidry was our salesman and was very helpful, he made it a fun experience.

Guy Guidry

tazz21
5/29/2016

"bad experience with sales"

Had finance in place and thought i had reached a deal with salesman he texted me a copy of Buyer's Order and I sent him email address for the lady I was dealing with at credit union so to complete the deal all he had to do was email her the Buyer's Order. Which after 1 & 1/2 days he couldn't seem to do.

OldSchool
5/13/2016

"Warranty Grife "

Purchased base care warranty on Used Dodge truck which a grave error on my part. After four days with two days in Planet Ford shop was advised I had to take truck to Dodge dealership. I called Dodge dealership and made appointment but after talking to service rep. the whole situation looks very bleak. Again I made a $1,900 mistake in purchasing warranty. It's been a real hassle.

Rosie, Scott Morris, Phil Ford

marshal1085
5/10/2016

"Deceptive Sales Process"

Attempted to buy a used vehicle from this company. We agreed on the price and they agreed to send me the buyer's order. When they sent me the buyer's order, it had over $700 of additional fees that the dealer "requires". The dealer, not the law. When asked what these two line items are, here was there response: Vehicle DNA: If your vehicle is stolen and unrecoverable after 30 days, $3,000 is paid to you and an additional $2,000 is eligible at your selling dealer for a replacement purchase. Consumer Benefits Package: Is a coupon book that comes with every purchase that includes service coupons and discounts. So they added $700 to every customer's bill for a coupon book and if your car gets stolen. That is unethical and unprofessional. When I pressed them on it, I was challenged for "negotiating". They said they would get back to me and then when I followed up, they sold the truck in the meantime.

Rudy, Ray