Randall Reed's Planet Ford

New Car Internet Sales
Manny   Diaz, Finance Manager, Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Manny Diaz

September 19, 2017

"Bent over backwards for me."

- 2018F150RRPlat

I had purchased a 2017 Ruby Red Platinum F150 and it was under recall so I could not take it home due to the safety issue and they could not sell the vehicle. Planet Ford actually replaced my 2017 with a 2018 at the same price negotiated for the 2017. I felt that they bent over backwards for me to find me a vehicle. They even loaned me a vehicle until the new one came in since they had taken my old vehicle in on trade. All in all, happy customer!

"Ken Riley"

- BevR

I must say Ken made my car buying experience the best ever. During a very stressful time it was pleasant to have him as my sales person. He is the best!

"Ken Riley"

- Kyle.kelly13

Ken was a lot of help, and for someone who hasn't had good experiences at dealerships in the past, Ken made it a great experience. When it came down to negotiating he was fair and realistic which I really appreaciated. And he got me out of there that night with my new truck. Thanks Ken and look forward to more business with you down the road

Other Employees : Ronald