Randall Reed's Planet Ford

New Car Sales Manager

February 16, 2017

"Very blessed "

- Christerpher Williams

I wanted to purchase a vehicle and had a very productive and efficient experience and look forward to my return. Thanks to Hervey Ayala I received the vehicle that I came in for.

February 09, 2017

"Easy, stressfree,car purchase experience."

- Ray

We bought a Fusion . Ken was friendly and courteous and willing to listen and work with us. A lot of the negotiating had to be done by text and phone calls and Ken always returned calls and stayed in touch. In the end we felt we got the best deal possible on our car. Cameron showed us how everything worked inside the car and he was great. Very knowledgeable. Would recommend .

February 07, 2017

"Customer Service"

- Martin@RMS

After researching the focus on the website I decided to look at the dealership. Ken was great with answering all of my additional questions. Great job