Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Call
Randall Reed's Planet Ford Info
About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

When you buy from Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble (serving the greater Houston, Kingwood and Atascocita area), you can rest assured that you are "dealin'" with the best. Planet Ford on Hwy. 59 is a multiple award-winning dealership that has won many of Ford's top honors and accolades including: back-to-back Ford's Triple Crown Award, President's Awards, Ford One Hundred Club Awards, Partners in Quality and the FCSD Premier Club Award. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) also has recognized them with an award for excellence. Planet Ford offers New Ford Cars (Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX, Fusion Flex, Mustang, Taurus), New Ford SUVs (Escape, Explorer, Expedition) and trucks (F-150, F-250, Super Duty, SuperCrew, SuperCab). We also have a large selection of pre-owned certified Ford cars, SUVs and trucks. Planet Ford's used vehicle selection is huge, including tons of Value Max used vehicles under $10k.

About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Attorney2
11/21/2014

"Do yourself a favor and forget about buying anything here"

Randall Reed and his owner partner Kramer are nothing but crooks that try every trick to cheat you out of all the money you have. You should rally forget about playing games with Planet Ford in Humble or any of the other Randall Reed owned car dealerships of his. They got kicked out of the BBB for cheating people.

Kramer (manager) Randall Reed (owner)

tcampbell347
10/16/2014

"fraud"

Saw the car on auto trader. Newly listed no price. Talked to salesman who quoted me 13991.00. Made agreement after financing. Next day was listed at 12541 so called salesman and said would get it for listed price. Drove almost 2.5 hrs to get it. Before arriving salesman called and said car was not ready. Drove back home. Contacted salesman today and amazingly new tires put the price back to 13991. Even though still listed for 12541

safmath
7/08/2014

"Used Car"

I bought my son's first car from the used car guys at Planet Ford. The sales rep was new to the company but seemed like a nice guy. Car has been a solid vehicle for my son's first vehicle.

James McDonald

WillG41
6/20/2014

"Don't waste your time or money on bad customer service."

My second car purchase from Planet Ford Used Auto is one of the worst consumer experiences of my life. I returned because my 1st experience was time consuming, but I can say that the internet sales manager at the time was attentive and listened. He wasn't pushy and I believe his professionalism allowed me to make the right purchase. This was why I returned; however Victor no longer works there. The 2nd time around I had to deal with pushy over zealous salesman. We almost walked away to go to Tejas Toyota 4 times. The salesman named Trey promised things that he could not bring to fruition. He constantly tried to up sale my wife. It took Mark a finance person and Richard the Use Auto Sales manger to finally get me to sign a deal. The salesman had no real concept of numbers and could not give me any realistic answers, which is why Mark stepped in. After Richard offered an ok warranty and convinced me that it makes to buy a Ford vehicle from a Ford dealership. There are upholstery issues that they agreed to fix. We came at the agreed upon time and date for repairs. Once at the dealership we were constantly put on the back burner. My wife had to miss a day of work as a result. After all this time the upholstery is still not up to par. There is still a stain on the back seat and visible sub-par patch work to a cigarette burn. We had to call multiple times and no one returned our calls to establish a time to being the SUV in for repairs. Also I left a message for the president of the dealership and never received call back (kwilliams@planetford59.com). It is several weeks later and my is complaining the A/C is not working correctly nor has she received her plates. A couple of weeks later I brought my pre-owned Ram 1500 from Enterprise Car Sales and had much better experience. My salesman was Jim Winkle and he had me in the truck with financing in less than 2 hours. I've also received my plates in the mail a week ago. Don't waste your time or money on bad customer service. Ironically if I had asked around prior to my purchase I would have know what expect. Four friends and similar experiences.

Trey

michwolv
6/04/2014

"As good as it gets"

I went in with the intention of test driving a truck that I wasn't sure I could afford and walked out paying several thousand dollars less than the lowest price I saw on true car. They were very friendly. Of course they applied some pressure, but it was less than the several other dealerships that I visited in the preceding week. If I had one complaint it would be that they keep calling asking if I'm satisfied.

Kameron

Randall Reed's Planet Ford responded to this review

June 20, 2014

We appreciate you shopping at Planet Ford in Humble. We are so pleased to read that you are totally satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let us know if we can ever be of any assistance. We hope you enjoy the new truck for many miles down the road!

FrankGuidry
5/22/2014

"My Experience at Planet Ford"

My Experience was quite pleasant. Guy Guidry and others at Planet Ford were knowledgable and well informed and quite courteous with myself and my wife as we leased a 2014 Edge.

Randall Reed's Planet Ford responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Thank you for choosing Planet Ford in Humble. We appreciate your business and that you were kind enough to share your feedback about your new vehicle purchasing experience. Congrats on the 2014 Ford Edge. Please let us know if we can do anything for you down the road!

Jaredmi22
4/19/2014

"Stay away"

Unfortunately these people really are crooks. Went and looked at a used vehicle which was marked $3,991 on the window. After test driving ect I said i wanted to work something out on the car. Once they took all my info they came back and said the vehicle was $4,991 and they are losing money at that price. After me standing up to leave the guy said he needed to talk to the manager. He came back with a lower figure but still a lot more than what the car was marked for. I asked him if he realizes he is now asking me to pay more than they have the car marked for and he said he understood that but there was nothing he could do. No one should do business with with these dishonest people.

h_K_Houston
4/10/2014

"2 hours waiting despite of having appointment"

2 hours waiting despite of having appointment I made an online appointment and they told me to go at 11 They didn’t take the care until 13:15 !!! Every time I asked they passed me from one person to another Also the price was more than advertised, they said "there were extras"

unknown

BKE9410
1/18/2014

"I could not recommend this dealership to anyone. First..."

I could not recommend this dealership to anyone. First off, the vehicle that we were interested in (high mileage truck) could not be financed and it was leaking oil and should not have been on the lot in the first place. It also had smoke coming from the engine when my husband opened the hood. Second, we were passed off to another salesman who could not get financing for the price that we stated we needed another (new) vehicle for. The salesman and another salesman stood around talking to each other and that was a bit uncomfortable. They have something about being able to get financing for everyone or guaranteed financing on their doors, but they came back with numbers higher than we are already paying. This was not a good experience for us. Another thing is that they have inadequate parking at the dealership and its super crowded.

Mike, Kevin

Humble23
11/05/2013

"I was a return customer (2012) who had a Base Model 2103..."

I was a return customer (2012) who had a Base Model 2103 Ford Escape, that I traded in to the Ecoboost 2013 Ford Escape 10./2/13. Not even 2 weeks after the purchase, that moon roof console broke. I was told to bring it back the next Friday for it to be fixed. I brought it in at 8am to service and dropped ot off. They said a few hours, it will be fixed. After calls from us (that weren't being returned) we finally got a call at 4:39 that afternoon, and stated my truck would not be ready until the next Tuesday. Eventually they got the part in but on THUSRDAY! 2 days past the original date. I called corporate after the first incident to see if I could get anywhere. When I got my truck the next day after returning the most disgusting rental I have ever been in, ever! My truck was out in the heat and none of the dash buttons worked at all. Nothing worked not even volume. That's when As I was drving the truck more I noticed that the transmission slips between 1-2 and 3-4, which is a MAJOR Problem for me. Also there is smoke coming from somewhere that seeps into my truck, even with AC starting at 60-65mp, everyday! I have a 8.5 month old daughter and we felt we were being repsonsible by buying a new vehicle, but with the smoke and her developing lungs it is unacceptabke!!!! Also, affer specifiicaly asking for NO GREASY figers to touch my almost white interior, there were prints from the passenger side all the way to the sunroff conpartment. We were wating to hear a call from Wendy Pinson to discuss the fact that we want this truck taken back, bought back, or traded for the same vihcle. I am not loooking to make any gain from this situation, I just want to be made whole! I got my truck back today after it being at the shop since 10/18/`13, the interior was cleaned up. They fixed the moonroof compartment and the right rear fender. No sooner as I got to 65 on the HWY it was still smoking. I went back to the delaership and spoke with the sales guy NOE who sold us the truck and told him he had another truck on the lot that was the same as model and all I wanted was to made whole. I told him that he knew 2-5 days after us buying the truck we were unhappy and he did nothing with that information when I feel like if he had I would already be in a different truck. Here I am paying $761 for a truck that keeps going into the shop, and nothing besides cosmetic stuff has been fixed, I couldn't duplicate the smoke with Todd the Shop Super, so they just let me take the truck. I got no paperwork stating what has been done and mt CC. I understand that if this truck is bought back you, you can't re-sell it, and the same applies this gets to the point I have to file a Texas Lemon Law Suit. All I'm asking is for the same truck, just not this one. I don't feel safe in it for me or my family and I don' t think it's fair this Randall Reed Planet Ford on Hwy 59 is acting this way to a repeat customer. I'm taking it back on Monday and I do not want the same truck back. I don't believe a NEW truck should need to be fixed and I do not want this truck anymore based upon: 1) due to it being a new truck having work done on it should not occur and has never happened with any new vehivcle I have bought. 2) the smoke that comes into the cabin when I'm on the Highway is a true issue and concern for me and my daughter 3) the transmission should not be slipping, and I do not feel safe. If someone with some type of Authorization and Title to take my truck back and put me in the same or equalvehicle could call me and get ne out if this horrible truck, that would be greatly appreciated. At this point I'm ready to call the bank and just give the truck back to Ford because the issues are major ones. Today I returned a call to Wendy Eisehower at Ford Corprate who said them GM did not want me back at their dealership.......VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND ETTIQUETTE! I had one employee Giovionni who rode with me and smelled the smell and they completely dismiss what he said, and now state that he thought he smelled it!!!!

Noe, Chris in Service (no longer there), and the Shop Foreman