Randall Reed's Planet Ford

19000 Highway 59 North,
Humble, Texas 77338
Randall Reed's Planet Ford Info
About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

When you buy from Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble (serving the greater Houston, Kingwood and Atascocita area), you can rest assured that you are "dealin'" with the best. Planet Ford on Hwy. 59 is a multiple award-winning dealership that has won many of Ford's top honors and accolades including: back-to-back Ford's Triple Crown Award, President's Awards, Ford One Hundred Club Awards, Partners in Quality and the FCSD Premier Club Award. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) also has recognized them with an award for excellence. Planet Ford offers New Ford Cars (Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX, Fusion Flex, Mustang, Taurus), New Ford SUVs (Escape, Explorer, Expedition) and trucks (F-150, F-250, Super Duty, SuperCrew, SuperCab). We also have a large selection of pre-owned certified Ford cars, SUVs and trucks. Planet Ford's used vehicle selection is huge, including tons of Value Max used vehicles under $10k.

About Randall Reed's Planet Ford

Myneedsweremet
7/27/2016

"Really nice experience "

We set an appointment like they want you to do and to our surprise when we arrived the vehicle was up front and clean. It went well from there til the finish.

Philandjan
7/21/2016

"Incredible experience "

I went in to buy a car for our daughters graduation, we have bought a lot of cars and you never know what to expect but this was a great experience. They even brought it around with a bow on it for her.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for choosing Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble. We appreciate your allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and that you were kind enough to take the time to share your feedback. Congrats on your daughters graduation and to her on the new vehicle. Please let us know if you need anything additional.

The thompsons
7/20/2016

"Excellent experience "

We drove all the way from Katy to purchase our new fusion because of the negotiated internet price. No surprises or add on once we were there.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for driving all the way from Katy to shop at Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble. We appreciate you and the time you too to share your feedback. Congratulations on your new Ford Fusion. We hope you have many miles of fun adventures. Please let us know if you need anything additional.

Terrence is Happy
7/18/2016

"4th purchase here"

My salesman Guy Guidry did a great job showing me the cars and the numbers. They have a lot of checks and balances along the way to make sure we were completely happy.

Guy Guidry

July 21, 2016

Thank you for choosing Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble. We are so happy to read that Mr. Guidry and our team did a great job helping you. Should you need anything down the road, please do let us know.

Angie24
7/15/2016

"About ready"

We went in just to look, we never purchase on the first trip. They showed us the vehicle in detail and although they did get a manager to speak to us they weren't pushy at all. We are going back tomorrow to finish up, all the numbers are agreed upon so we are excited. It wasn't the lowest price we found but it was very competitive and the salesman did great.

July 21, 2016

The Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble team appreciates your allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and that you were kind enough to take the time to share your feedback. We look forward to helping you with your automotive needs for years to come.

Kellyf19
7/11/2016

"Took care of my issues. "

When we went in to purchase the vehicle we had inquired about online the truck was not on the lot, it was on one of their secondary lots and it was a little frustrating having to wait 20 minutes for them to go get it. Once the truck was there it was actually a very nice experience they showed us all the features on the vehicle, some of which we didn't know about, and a sales person really took his time to help us. The offices where they do the paperwork for financing went really well also overall we are very happy with their purchase.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for choosing Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble. We appreciate your allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and forgiving us for any wait time that you had to encounter. We never want that to happen and do all we can to make every purchase quick and hassle free. Congrats on your new vehicle. Thank you, again!

SARAH L. HOLTZCLAW
7/05/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Nathaniel Gordon is very knowledgeable and took great care of me. He took the time to listen to me and found a vehicle that fit within my budget and current needs. I would certainly recommend him to friends and family.

Nathaniel Gordon

Susiem12
7/05/2016

"Really good experience "

I'm a single mother with 3 kids and never really had to purchase a car on my own. Planet Ford in Humble treated me great an I am very happy with my new Escape.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for shopping Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble. Congrats on your new Ford Edge. We love reading that our customers are so happy. We hope you and your family have many fun adventures for years to come. Let us know if we can ever be of any additional assistance.

Stewy mono
6/28/2016

"Nice experience "

My wife and I have bought many cars in our years and the technology gets harder and harder to understand. Planet in Humble did a great job explaining and even offered us a special class if we needed more help. The overall sales experience was great as well.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for choosing Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble. We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience ant that our team helped you navigate the technology. Please let us know if you need anything additional down the road.

Garrett_w
6/27/2016

"Very pleased "

We figured this would be a bad experience due to reading some of these reviews but they had the best price and we were paying cash. VoLTE in delivery did a great job explaining all the features on the car and we were also very pleased with sales and finance, we ended up financing with them after all and no games.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for allowing Randall Reed's Planet Ford in Humble the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful feedback as well. We are so please to read that our team did such a great job in every department. We pride ourselves on our award-winning service. If you need anything down the road, we are always here and happy to help.

Reviews of Anson Jones