Randy Lee's White Bear Lincoln Mercury

Randy Lee's White Bear Lincoln Mercury
Randy Lee's White Bear Lincoln Mercury Info

Miller Auto Plaza

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

"Blown gasket fumes covered with smelly cleaner and "New Car""

Slick, fast talking, high pressure trap. The engine was beautifully cleaned, in fact still covered with cleaner in some areas all over the top. Should have gotten under it. Oil leak is spitting onto the exhaust and burning off. Couldn't isolate the smell with all the cleaner and fake "New Car" smell in the cabin. Really expensive fix that they knew of, could have fixed in their own shop at a reasonable cost, and took a lot of steps to cover up. Screwed me. Get out, don't answer the phone, and stay away. Huge mistake. Save yourself!

Tagtow

"I found a mustang gt premium convertible there last week,..."

I found a mustang gt premium convertible there last week, I live hour north but Jim was more then able to help me online vai car soup with great photos and info, then we drove to see it. It was late but the ladys in the office help keep the three little girls happy, we test drove it and loved it. The sale with Brian went great also.

Brian and Jim

"Beware of White Bear Lincoln. They sell you a used car..."

Beware of White Bear Lincoln. They sell you a used car and then do nothing after their service department finds an issue that was present before the purchase. They are a bunch of crooks. Stay away!!!!

"This place is the WORST PLACE EVER TO BUY A CAR! They are..."

This place is the WORST PLACE EVER TO BUY A CAR! They are filled with liars cheaters and scammers. This place is the typical bob the oily used car salesman. Never again will I step foot into this dealer ever! Horrible customer service by the management. I was sworn at by the manager for calling the owner! I will be in contact with Lincoln corporate also with the bbb and the attorney's general office as well as consulting with a attorney!

Jim Tagtow , Tom Taube, Travis

"The minute Jeff sees us there, its " Hi Barb, Hi..."

The minute Jeff sees us there, its " Hi Barb, Hi Ben" We always look forward to seeing him, even if we are just in for service to the vehicles we purchased there. Jeff is always friendly and courteous. Our last visit there, a loaner car was not available while our vehicle was being serviced. Jeff actually loaned us his own personal vehicle so we could take care of some errands instead of just waiting for the work to be completed. We have recommended White Bear Lincoln to friends and family - specifically Jeff Maddock We wouldn't think if going anywhere else - or dealing with anyone other than Jeff.

Jeff Maddock

"My father always did business with RLWBLM, as I have too..."

My father always did business with RLWBLM, as I have too in the past. Ppl are always helpful and you don't get that 'all over you' feeling when dealing with there sales team. I don't like being needled and nudged whenever dealing with sales, it's a real conversation with the sales staff at RLWBLM. They didn't call and bug me with um-teen phone calls or emails. Making my sale was easy. Conversation like I said, was real and didn't baffle me with bs and false concern. Was pleasant, helpful, and matter of fact. Rich our sales guy, just like talking to your neighbor, with a a nice touch of professionalism. And Brian just does his thing getting the sale complete and me out the door. That part of a sale can last forever, not with Brian..... knows his stuff and gets it done, I'm on my way!! All in all a real good experience. I will be back, unless I want a Subaru..........NOT!!!! Have a great day.....Merry Christmas all and a wonderful prosperous New Year. Yvonne Norris PS Regarding the "DealerRater Terms of Use", If you do so, happen to use my words in whole or in edited content, I would like 4 free car washes! I have a subtle sales pitch too :)

Rich and Brian

"October 2, 2012 Purchased vehicle through Willow Lake..."

October 2, 2012 Purchased vehicle through Willow Lake Motors(located across the street), a subcontractor who sells older model used cars for and on behalf of White Bear Lincoln. The driver`s door power window would not go down. I pointed this out to the salesperson and he assured me it was probably something minor and that it would be taken care of. 1 week later, I took delivery and the window was not repaired. I received a written promise from Willow Lake Motors to repair the window. After a week of trying to schedule shop time with White Bear Lincoln(as directed), I drew the conclusion, based on statements from both White Bear Lincoln and Willow Lake Motors, that the work wasn`t going to get done unless it was at their convenience which would require my closing the small business I manage. Finally, Willow Lake Motors approved having the repair done by Friendly Chevrolet which is located less than 2 blocks from my business. However, I dropped off the vehicle at 8:45am, today, and at 3:30pm, the work had not been completed, though it could have been done several hours earlier, because Willow Lake Motors has not approved payment to Friendly Chevrolet despite their statement that would do so. Clearly, this repair should have been done 3 weeks ago, when pointed out, before selling the vehicle to ANYONE, much less to me a week later. Being focused only upon making the sale is not how to achieve customer satisfaction. Telling a customer that it is more important to your company to save a little overtime pay than to assure customer satisfaction is not how you gain repeat business.

Willow Lake Motors