Randy Wise Buick GMC

Bryan Bickford, Used Car Sales, Randy Wise Buick GMC

Bryan Bickford

Used Car Sales

December 06, 2016

"Third vehicle purchased through this dealership."

- Garydi

I bought my used 2012 Chevy Silverado from Mike Gabler at Randy Wise - Fenton. This is my third vehicle I've purchased through them due to past service of my previous vehicles. Mike located my 2012 Silverado at another Randy Wise dealership and we went out to test drive and later purchase. Financing was through Jim Colletta who obtained a very low interest rate for me and handled my paperwork. I am very pleased with Randy Wise - Fenton.

December 05, 2016

"Great experience"

- Slbryson

Noelle was a great salesperson! She was very patient, honest and found us exactly what we wanted. We started shopping there first and stayed because of her. Highly recommend this dealer!

December 02, 2016

"Oliver and team Hackney!"

- Carol Lowman

We return and recommend Oliver and his team because we know the professional, and extra mile experience we have had will be delivered to everyone.

New 2016 Buick Encore, $29460