Randy Wise Buick GMC

2530 Owen Rd,
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

Jrrando
5/26/2015

"2014 Cruze repaired"

Our 2014 was rear ended pretty bad and Randy Wise Buick was a preferred dealer with liberty mutual. The repairs were done in a timely matter and Kenny was always available if I had questions.

HurleyK
5/21/2015

"Very Friendly and Helpful"

We purchased a 2009 Chevy Malibu from Randy Wise in Fenton and they have been so easy to work with. The staff was all very friendly and they have been very helpful in everything we have asked or needed. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a pleasant car buying experience.

PrecisionBirdie
5/16/2015

"Collision Repair"

I was pleased with the service that I received in the collision shop. From the time that I meet Kenny on Monday to dropping off my car on Tuesday, and picking it up a day early (Friday). Kenny handled everything with the insurance company, arranging a free loaner and kept me informed on how the repair was progressing. It was done in a very professional and courteous manor. I would not hesitate bring any of my Automobiles to this dealership for collision repair

HughleyL
5/14/2015

"Collision Repair"

I was very please with the service received in the collision shop. Kenny was awesome to work with. I appreciate the shop shedding light on such a frustrating experience. Thank you so much!

widowgal 1934
5/11/2015

"Collision repair"

Was very impressed with the service from the time my car was taken in until it was finished! I even got it back a day earlier then expected! Being an elderly widow was so pleased how Ken took care of everything that goes along with my car repaired......like giving cost estimate, seeing to a loaner car, letting me know details that put my mind at ease! I definitely would not hesitate to recommend going there for any collision repair work!!

mikez27
5/05/2015

"body shop"

i purchased a used vehicle from this dealership in november. I purchased a 2009 Chevy Silverado Z71. It was a certified used vehicle. I have taken the truck in for a few mechanical things i wanted to get fixed, and my last trip was for some body work. This dealership is top notch!! From the service writers to the cashiers i have had nothing but top quality work and professional service. You will not find a better place to go for your automotive needs. Thank you, Mike Zack

Christinelix
4/28/2015

"Outstanding salesman. "

Kenny Lixie was a very helpful and non-pushy salesman. He accommodated our needs and put us in a great car we now love. Nick Porritt made the final paperwork very easy and fast. I highly recommend this dealership. If you are looking for a new vehicle look to Kenny.

dentbev@aol.com
4/22/2015

"detailed"

Had my car detailed this spring for the first time. They did an excellent job, my car looks great. Now that I have been spoiled, I will be doing this every spring.

Jeff Andrus

Jenny
4/22/2015

"Excellent Service!!! Hands down the best I have ever had "

The service dept. is excellent! Mike Skodak knows what he is doing. was quick to help me and did a great job! Thank you mike!

supershirt
4/17/2015

"Very pleasant people."

Kenny Paulson could not have been more friendly. Made this whole experience delightful. My entire car was cleaned and was very happy with the repair done to my car.

Reviews of Kenny Paulson