Randy Wise Buick GMC

Jason Skinner

May 16, 2017

"Amazing experience"

- Cassafrass08

Noelle worked very hard to help me get into a newer, safer, more reliable car for myself and my daughter! She is an amazing dealer who will do whatever it takes to get you into the vehicle of your desire!

May 09, 2017

"Great Experience"

- smosby313

I am very satisfied with my experience with Noelle. She was pleasant and did not waste any time in getting everything together for me. She made the process simple and sweet!

May 04, 2017

"Amazing! "

- Shardy14

My husband and I worked with Noelle on 2 of our vehicles. She was absolutely amazing to work with. I wanted certain things and she worked hard to find them and find what we were looking for she had vehicles brought from other locations. She communicated with us even when we weren't at the office. She was honest, and she was NOT your typical pushy sales rep she didn't make us feel as though the vehicles were pushed on us or we had to walk out of there with one. It was more of a case of her searching and looking for something with the descriptions of what we wanted. We also didn't have to sit in the office for days on end to make this happen. It was quick, and easy. She is absolutely amazing and I would recommend anyone and everyone to go see her. You would walk away satisfied and happy.

New 2016 Buick Regal, $33944