Randy Wise Buick GMC

Randy Wise Buick GMC

Call
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

"As good as it could be"

We had to take our 2012 Regal in for repairs to the front end. Ken Paulson was on top of it and kept us informed every step of the way. It was also nice to recieve text updates on the progress of the repairs. In the future I will be utilizing Randy Wise for any service I may need and reccomend that the locals here in Fenton MI do the same! This experience was as positive as it could be even thought I had to shell out a few bucks for my insurance deductible.

"Used Vehicle purchase"

Staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable. Very thorough and took time with questions and explanations. Overall experience great with the sales team and hope for the same with service.

"Car was hit by a deer"

Great people to work with, Nice work on car Tony was contact and he kept us informed and worked out a good price for tires and window shield

"Lie,don't know what there selling you"

I bought a truck there and the sales person had no knowlage of what they were selling(I knew the truck and what and how it performs.What I didn't know was the warranty.The sales person lied to me about the warranty and when I took the truck in for what I thought was a free oil change,they wanted to charge me for it.I found that I had free oil changes but no warranty.What a joke I was told the GM certified warranty for 3 yrs 30,000 miles,it was a 1 year warranty.That was a bunch of crap the sales person knew nothing about the truck or warranty.I knew the truck you would think they know there job,they put her in new car sales now.So don't buy anything from this place,they are dishonest and try to intimidate you when you.Instead of fixing what was wrong on the truck it cost 125.00, and getting a return cutomer,they would rather loose business,I won't go to any wise dealerships.

Used car mgr,need to go,he's doesn't know how to deal in business.Hes a Idiot!!!!!

"Barry Bailey Body Shop"

Your service is 2nd to none. You have great people in the body shop. Rob Zuehlke and Tony Skerjance were very helpful. I would give them a 10 star for everything!!! Barry Bailey

"Purchase a new vehicle "

Our vehicle is amazing. Our sales person is great. You can trust him and know that he is very knowledgable. This is the third car that I purchase from in over 6 years. He knows his product and knows how to treat the customer appropriately.

"Randy Wise did a great job on my recent collision repair."

Randy Wise did a tremendous job on my resent collision repair work. They worked with the insurance agency on all claims, provided me with a loaner car while all repairs were being conducted, kept me up to speed on all the repair work and expectations on when the car would be available to me, and were extremely friendly and courteous to me throughout the entire process. They were great to work with! Kenny Paulson did a great job in keeping me in the loop with everything and the car was returned to me clean and the repair work was great! I would recommend them to any of my friends.

"Amazing employees"

I was very impressed with Dayna Suess :) She was a bit busy when I was there but she constantly checked on all her customers and gave each of us equal time with her. She worked with me to get all my questions answers and get me the car I wanted. Not only was she extremely friendly, but she helped me through a few phone complications with a smile on her face. It was a great experience and I would recommend her to any who is looking for a new or used vehicle from Randy Wise in Fenton. Major thanks to Dayna :)

"Willing to help in any circumstance!"

My boyfriend and I were in a tough situation, being way over mileage in a Honda lease. Knowing we had to pay a lot for our mileage, we came in with low expectations to be able to get into an SUV with low miles and no money down, all while keeping our payments near the same price as we pay now per month. Rick took the time to show us many options and was very patient with our indecisiveness! We came in on a Saturday, test drove several cars and gave Rick our information. He called me on Monday to see how we were feeling about it and I re-iterated our stresses about not having a down payment and being able to get a low monthly payment. He reassured me that it would definitely be something they could do for me, but with my bad experiences at other dealerships, I was still a little hesitant. I called on Tuesday and he took my information over the phone to find out about financing. He called me back an hour later telling me they had several options for me to get into the car I wanted. We went to the dealership that evening and talked to Shauna, the finance manager, who was AWESOME! Everything that Rick told me was true and I couldn't believe that there was no bait and switch or trick to get me into their offices! I got a great SUV in awesome condition with low miles for an amazing price. No money out of pocket and the monthly payments I wanted. Rick even filled the car with gas for me before I left. He also called the next day to see how I was liking the car. I will NEVER go to another dealership again! I've dealt with 5 other dealerships in my life and I can't say enough about how wonderful Rick and Shauna were! Thank you so much!

"Exceeded my expectations"

I had collision work done here several years ago. I knew the service would be good, and work done would be also. I dealt with several people before seeing Kenny Paulson. EVERY one was friendly and courteous as well. I found Kenny to be professional as well courteous. Excellent job, and I highly recommend the Randy Wise dealership!

Reviews of Kenny Paulson