Randy Wise Buick GMC

2530 Owen Rd,
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

SuFlet2015
3/22/2015

"Collision Repair "

I went to Randy Wise on the recommendation of my mechanic for some collision repair on my 2006 Pontiac G6. Kenny did an excellent job coordinating the repair with my insurance company and arranging the rental car through Enterprise. It made the process so much easier for me. The vehicle looks great & I especially appreciate the interior and exterior detail work that was done to clean up the vehicle. Plus, they were kind enough to replace a light bulb in my headlight that had just burned out without charge. Thanks for the great service & work!!!

dentbev@aol.com
3/18/2015

"Collision Center"

I brought in my Buick Lacrosse to get some repairs done on my car. I talked to Kenny Paulson, their Collision Center Assistant. He made the transition for getting my car repaired very pleasant. While I was there, I ran into my salesman, Jeff Andrus. I told him about my car mishap. He then made arrangements for me to get a discount on getting my car detailed next month. I am looking forward to the spa treatment for my car. Thanks…..

Jeff Andrus

mbmclellan
3/16/2015

"Oliver & Nick made the new vehicle process most enjoyable"

Nick was the lead on the new GMC Sierra. He located exactly what I wanted without delay, demonstrated the features and made sure it was ready to go. It is amazing how much paperwork is now involved as compared to years ago. We got through it quickly with understanding because of the knowledgeable team.

Nick Rodgers

mapes39
3/15/2015

"Oliver Hackney & Nick Rodgers are the BEST!!!"

We have been purchasing vehicles through Oliver & Nick for several years. You will never find a better Sales Team then these two guys who have YOUR BEST INTEREST at heart! We have referred family & friends who have been completed satisfied with Oliver & Nick. Don't buy/lease a vehicle until you sit down with Oliver & Nick. Not thrilled with Randy Wise Finance Manager and the high pressure extended warranty sales pitch that continued even after we said we understood & we were not interested. He told us that he "HAD TO GO" through the detailed explanation. This after we had just purchased a new vehicle 100 days prior!! We almost walked out of the deal three vehicles ago, When will Randy Wise learn?

Cap'n Dave
3/13/2015

"An Extremely Pleasant Experience!"

My wife and I recently completed a 1200 mile fly-n-drive to Fort Worth in our "new" 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder. We were picked up right at the airport by a very friendly Jim West and could not be happier with how we were treated by everyone at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Dayna Suess in sales was fabulous and Steve Thomas in finance was great! When registering the car in Texas I found out I needed a special Texas form signed by the dealer and Dayna took care of it immediately. Thanks for helping to make a somewhat risky adventure into a very pleasant and memorable experience! Oh, and I love the car!

Odies4me
3/02/2015

"Customer is always wrong"

If you are not local, do not commit the time to drive to the Wise Auto Group in Michigan. They are ill prepared to work long distance deals. I recently drove 11 hours one way to sign off on a deal only to have it go sour at the end. I had everything pre-arranged: fair purchase price, ok but low trade value, my own financing, insurance ready, etc. In fact, the whole process lasted all of 45 minutes once I arrived because of my preparations. I have done this many times before. Then it screeched to a halt because Wise did not know how to bank from a distance. For 4 hours Nick, Used Car Manager, held me and the deal hostage. The issue: the wire had been sent, had been received by their bank, but had not been processed and posted to their account. Nick’s statement to my salesman, which I overheard because the desk was 10 feet away, “There is no way I’m letting him drive a $30,000 truck away only to have him cancel the wire as soon as he is out of the parking lot. Then he’ll have the truck and the money too!” This fearful and greedy statement rendered me a liar and a thief and demonstrated a dark heart condition in Nick/Wise. This hostage situation persisted despite multiple evidences to the contrary: confirmation number of wire, signed loan documents with my financial institution, lean release on trade-in, screen-shot faxed over from my institution of the Federal Clearing House wires portal showing the money received by their bank, verbal confirmation that wire had been sent, known legal remedies for wire recalls and stealing, etc. Not to mention the other little things to grant credit to my character such as: trade was as stated, I showed up at the appointed time, my background in Law Enforcement and my current career in corporate security leadership for a national bank. Oh and the credit union being used is for police officers. YET I am a liar and a thief. I pressed and pressed for Nick to call his bank representative to locate the wire and confirm it just had not been processed. He refused. I was told I could leave with my trade if I did not wish to wait OR I could spend another night at the hotel to complete the delivery the next day. Neither of these were appropriate options. Wise was taking advantage of and abusing my distance from home. Then over 3.5 hours later, he finally had the Business Office Manager call their bank. Result: confirmation that the wire had been received almost 4 hours earlier and was awaiting posting. Exactly. Now I was let go. I left town immediately, having to stop and fill up the gas tank because they could not even send me on a multistate journey with one tank of gas. They did put in some gas, but acted like they were mortally wounded for having done so. Three hours later I get stranded in east Chicago in the dark because the headlight system failed. After attempting to make basic repairs on my own (fuses, relays) in an area of BR glass and heavy police presence, I was forced to spend the night in a hotel. (Thank you to the IL Will County Sheriff’s Office for all their assistance during this crisis.) The next day I drove home in the daylight, and put the truck in for service at a Ford dealership in town. Discovery: Wise had failed to identify a poorly modified HID lighting system installed by the previous owner. The pigtails were damaged, wires melted and BOTH headlight bulbs blown. Admittedly, I never walked around the front of the truck to see if the headlights were on…but when should a buyer have to do that on such a basic system?? Even if the system had not failed that night, it would have very soon. The fact is Wise failed to inspect the vehicle properly and return it to factory specs. It was therefore never disclosed in the sale. My Ford store said this install could have caused an engine fire due to the way it was installed. (Makes me shutter at the number of times I tried turning them on while checking fuses and such.) This is negligence on the part of Wise. When I called Wise, I was pushed aside until my Ford dealer could attest to what I was reporting. AGAIN, I am a liar and untrustworthy. Long story short: Ford removed the HIDs, returned to factory specs and Nick agreed to pay for it after speaking with my dealership. Good right? Yes, until I heard the speech from Nick saying how great Wise was for going so far above and beyond by paying for this repair. Nick made it clear that had another dealership not confirmed this failure that day AND that I had not caused it, Wise would not have paid. Bottom line, I was being viewed as a suspect. Nick then refused to pay for my extra night in the Chicago hotel. $101. Seriously? My life was on the line in that area, Police had to help, I am stranded because of negligence on the part of Wise and I get made to feel like it is my fault and that I’m lucky Nick is doing anything at all?? Not one time in the dealership or on the phone did I ever yell, curse or scream at the people from Wise who were involved. They handled this sale extremely poorly and deserved some yelling, instead this is my forum for leveling the field: a WARNING to any prospective buyer as they approach the Wise Auto Group. Price may be good, but the mindset and heart condition of the dealership is likely to turn on you unexpectedly. As I said at the beginning, if you are not local, do not commit the time to drive to the Wise Auto Group in Michigan. They are ill prepared to work long distance deals. Purchase from them will require time and extra due diligence on the buyer’s part.

Nick, Used Car Manager; Rick, Used Car Sales

Randy Wise Buick GMC responded to this review

March 27, 2015

Randy Wise does apologize for any inconvenience on your behalf after the sale with the headlight issue and we appreciate your feedback. As a manager it is my responsibility to protect the store and due to all the variables involved I deemed it necessary to make sure we had confirmed money in house before letting a vehicle leave the lot. This was an out of state car deal, with a credit union not local to us and while it may have taken longer than you would have liked, I would think many managers would take this same approach. It is never our intention to hold a customer longer than necessary to complete a transaction however, it was necessary in this case. We pride ourselves on taking care of customers not only locally but out of state as well. While this transaction may not have been up to your standards nothing was done out of ill intention. We will take this as a learning experience to inform customer’s that wire transfer transactions take longer than the normal car deal

dentbev@aol.com
2/23/2015

"Service"

I made an appointment to have my first oil change with tire rotation since the purchase of my new car. When I arrived for my appointment, Aaron Spearling, the service advisor was there to greet me. He was very friendly and showed me where the waiting room was and everything that they had to offer to make my wait nice. He told me that it would take around 45 min., but they were done in 35m…. While I was waiting, Jeff Andrus, my salesman came to the waiting room to see me and make sure that everything was going well. I left the dealership, once again, feeling very pleased. Good work!!

Aaron Spearling, Jeff Andrus

gypsy
2/16/2015

"These guys were Great !"

We found a car on Cars .Com and not realizing the dealer was 8 hrs away we asked about it. Jason Skinner contacted us, and sent us photos. We sent him photos of our trade and what price we would like to get for it. Within two days we had a deal made. There driver dilivered our new car 8 hours to our house and picked up our trade. We couldnt belive how smooth this went. Great job Jason and Randy Wise!!

Tim
2/13/2015

"Body Shop Excellence"

I took my damaged vehicle to Randy Wise Buick GMC. I had never been there before. Tony Skerjance was who I worked with. He was friendly, helpful and nice to deal with. They also did excellent work on the collision repair. The insurance company wrote me a check for the repair, which I fully expected to pay to the body shop, but Tony had not only charged me less than the insurance company already paid me for... but even did some repair for me on an area of the car that was unrelated to the accident. Above and beyond what I was hoping for. This makes them my first stop for next purchase, and of course the only stop for any future collision repairs. Highly recommended. I'm very late in posting this review, sorry. Thanks to Tony... and to the Randy Wise family.

warningt
2/13/2015

"good customer service"

performed after purchase work on a used vehicle bought as is, and worked with us to repair the vehicle. went the extra mile for customer service,.

Reviews of Oliver Hackney