Randy Wise Buick GMC

2530 Owen Rd,
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

MikeT
7/03/2015

"Outstanding service detailing cars"

If you want your used vehicle to look like new, call Randy Wise in Fenton and ask for Steve and Mitch. My 2009 Saturn and my wife's 2007 Envoy Denali truly look like new. Best money we have spent in a while...

Steve Marceau, Mitch Manwell

Chief Subaru
6/29/2015

"Body repair of my Subaru Legacy"

Randy Wise body repair shop restored the bumper and cover of my 2008 Subaru Legacy, This is my second experience with Randy Wise in about 4 years. Previously I was rear-ended by a pickup truck on Fenton Road. Both experiences were excellent, the repairs flawless, and turn-around time very satisfactory.

truckgal
6/19/2015

"Excellent repair work on Terrain"

I was involved in an accident that required body work done. Randy Wise did an amazing job to do the work in a timely and professionally manner. I would recommend them to family and friends.

2013Fitlover
6/18/2015

"Collision work"

After a deer did considerable damage to my Honda Fit, my insurance company recommended the Randy Wise collision shop. I was initially leery of a GM affiliated shop doing work on a Honda, but the insurance people and the Randy Wise people both assured me that they would do an excellent job. Also, the Randy Wise people said the work would be guaranteed for the life of the car. In addition, they gave me a loaner car that cost almost twice the price of my car. Finally, when I got my car back, it looked and drove like nothing had ever happened to it. Needless to say, I'm very impressed with their work.

barn123
6/11/2015

"did great body work on my car."

Kenneth Paulson was very professional and kind .My car was fixed earlier than was told . The body shop did a wonderful job and even detailed the inside of my car. 5 stars to all there.

Kenneth Paulson

Kenny Lixie
6/09/2015

"Dealer Review"

Bought a Honda Civic from Kenny L. Good guy, helpful, friendly. Spent time with us looking in lot and at their other dealers lots. Would recommend to others.

Autorepairreview
6/05/2015

"2011 Enclave tailgate repair"

Very happy with work completed - ready before estimated time - very customer friendly - would and already have highly recommended. Will continue to be a customer. Thank you!

spereira
6/02/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I have dealt with Lisa Consiglio for years, and followed her as she changed dealerships. She does a great job helping me choose the right vehicle for me, while keeping costs in line. Everyone I interacted with at the dealership was courteous and made sure I was completely satisfied.

beecher61
6/01/2015

"They repaired my damaged Acadia, following an accident I had"

After notifying my insurance company of the accident, and telling them that I would prefer to deal with Randy Wise of Fenton, Michigan, I contacted Oliver Hackney, who put me in touch with Kenny Paulson immediately. I took my car up to the dealership and Kenny was very, very helpful and efficient. I could not have been more pleased with the service I received from Kenny and other bump shop personnel. They did an outstanding repair/rebuild job on my 2014 Acadia, which involved substantial work, and got the car back to me in 12 days! Kenny was on top of this effort from start to finish and was a pleasure to work with. He is a great representative for Randy Wise, GMC. I have told several friends and neighbors about my experience with Kenny and his team and encouraged them to utilize them if the need arises. Great job!!! Tom Allen

Jrrando
5/26/2015

"2014 Cruze repaired"

Our 2014 was rear ended pretty bad and Randy Wise Buick was a preferred dealer with liberty mutual. The repairs were done in a timely matter and Kenny was always available if I had questions.

Reviews of Kenny Paulson