Randy Wise Buick GMC

2530 Owen Rd,
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

Jorvis

"Excellence "

Buying a car was actually enjoyable. Didn't have to listen to a sales person 'sell' me on a car they wanted to sell. I explained what I wanted and they helped me out. Very honest and trustworthy employees. Was in and out in 2 visits! Service department was super fast and fixed the tiny issues right the first time! Very professional yet fun!!

TRead82
7/31/2015

"Professinal abd friendly service!"

The car I wanted was actually at the Ortonville location and Mike got the car brought to Fenton for me to look at. Noelle was an absolute gem in getting my financing taken care of and made sure my payment stayed where I needed it in my budget. I did a test drive, got approved for financing and took my car home all in the same day. Highly recommended!

lamorrison81
7/31/2015

"Just Amazing! Great vehicles and beyond excellent service! "

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful our experience with buying a car from Noelle at Randy Wise has been. As a mom of 8, I don't have a lot of time, so I'm going to share one of my Facebook posts that should explain how amazing they have been to us! "Today, overall, has been complete poop! Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. We had an issue with the radio in the Acadia that we discovered when we first bought it. The issue immediately resolved itself before anyone could track down the cause of it. It only happened once and never did it again. Until today that is. The only common factor was the amount of rain. With us leaving on our little trip tomorrow, I knew I had to get it in pronto! I messaged our sales person, Noelle, who immediately called service and told them I was bringing it in. They didn't have to, but they put me in a really nice loaner for the day. When I got back to the lot this evening to pick up the Acadia before they closed, the issue was a little more persistent that initially anticipated. I seriously wanted to just burst into tears. Nothing was going right preparing for our trip tomorrow and I felt completely helpless. The sales manager Nick came out to the Acadia to see if he could put his magic touch on it, but the forces of evil were over powering. I seriously was ready to throw in the towel and call off the whole thing. Next thing I know, Noelle is walking out with a dealer plate and the keys to a, much nicer than our primo edition Acadia, 3rd row, DVD for the kids in the headrest, fully decked out Traverse. I didn't, but I again wanted to cry! They didn't have to accommodate us just because we had plans that required a vehicle big enough for an army, but they did! Moral of the story here people is not about giving up when you're ready to. It's not about having faith that everything is going to work out. The moral of this story is that if you need a new car, I highly suggest you go give Noelle and Nick a visit at Randy Wise in Fenton. I promise you won't be disappointed! They WILL take care of you! (P.S. Tell them I sent you) (P.P.S THANK YOU NOELLE AND NICK! You're both superheroes and saved the day!??) (P.P.S.S. It's ok if you got a little more out of the moral of the story. I'm good like that!)" Go see them! You're welcome!

The Bowlings
7/26/2015

"honda 2011"

worked with Jason, he was an awesome sales person...patient and very helpful. the dealerhip seems to run smoothly....would use them again in the future....

Fenton405
7/25/2015

"Great, stress free"

Kenny was very easy to work with, he did not try pressure me into a car I did not want. I was able to find something I liked without the stereotypical car salesman type breathing down my neck. I would definitely recommend requesting Kenny Lixie to talk to if you're looking for a used car.

huskerdad75
7/24/2015

"Smooth and Easy"

The team at Randy Wise Buick GMC did an excellent job. Very smooth very personable straightforward. They have the exact vehicle I have been searching for and they did their best to make sure I got it. I would do business with again and I highly recommend.

Bob
7/16/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

Always great service from standard maintenance to collision repair.. Lisa always takes care of me and my friends and family, for many years now. Would not shop any where else

Doug
7/13/2015

"Certified Car Buying Experience - Used Cars"

I recently bought a certified Buick Lacrosse from the used car dealership. As with most used cars, after driving it for a few days, there were several items that I didn't notice when I test drove the vehicle. I returned to the dealership and asked if there was anything they could do. There were three things that needed to be addressed. The guys at Randy Wise told me to bring it in and they would take care of them. They had a loaner car waiting and went to work on the items. Unfortunately, they had to order a part and also had to repair a small dent so they scheduled another appointment. It took a couple of appointments and they went above and beyond my expectations. All three appointments had loaner vehicles waiting for me. They kept me informed of the progress all the way through. In the end, it turned out that the windshield noise was caused by the previous owner replacing the windshield at a questionable establishment that did a poor installation job. The guys at Randy Wise repaired this at no cost to me even though they really had no control over this situation. They did this to ensure they had a satisfied customer.

Sylvia
7/11/2015

"body shop department"

My car needed to be repair from a truck backing into the side of the car. I brought the car in and was practically met at the door. As soon as Kenny saw the extent of the damage, he gave me a 2015 gmc to drive while they took my car to the body shop. They were finished with the repairs before they estimated and I an now happily driving my car. Bravo!

KMA
7/11/2015

"Amazing New Car ExperienceOliver "

Oliver Hackney is a true "miracle worker" !! He worked the deal for me until "SUCCESS". I was able to turn in my current leased vehicle and now I drive a leased 2015 Buick Verano! It took some doing, but my goal of "lower lease payment" was accomplished. Thanks to Oliver, and all the powers to be at Randy Wise for making it possible for me to drive my "dream vehicle"

Joe and Nick