Randy Wise Buick GMC

Randy Wise Buick GMC

Call
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

jakhowells
1/16/2015

"Thank You, Dayna!"

I have never had a more positive car buying experience. Dayna Suess at Randy Wise was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and really went the extra mile to find me the perfect Acadia. She spent weeks looking for exactly what I needed at a better price that I could have imagined. It was a Christmas surprise for my wife and she made it happen. She colored with my children at her desk for 20 minutes while I went over the financing and she even came in on Christmas Eve to make sure I had a gigantic bow to put on the hood. I could not be more pleased with my experience at Randy Wise, especially Dayna, and would recommend her to ANYONE!

braceyfamily09
1/08/2015

"Collision Center"

I had front fender damage caused by a shopping cart. Stopped in and had a estimate done, was out in 20 minutes. Kenny kept in contact with me while I waited for my claim check. Upon dropping my car off (on a Tuesday) for the repair, I was approached by many friendly smiling faces (this was not my first visit to the service department). Kenny came up and set me up not just with a free rental, but a brand new rental. He told me my car would be done in four days. Friday I recieved my call that my car was finished. I picked up my car that evening- the dent was gone, paint blended and looked like the day I bought it. They also changed my oil and replaced a bad blinker bulb (per my request). I recommend Randy Wise to everyone- not just for service, but also for sales. Thanks Randy Wise!

Carolyn
1/07/2015

"Excellent Dealership - Very positive experience! "

Thank you to Oliver Hackney, Shauna Drozdowski, and Joe Sober at Randy Wise in Fenton MI! And also thank you to Nick Rogers from previous purchase a few months ago. Just bought Chevrolet Malibu on 06Jan15 and a Chevrolet Impala a few months ago from Randy Wise in Fenton MI. Exceptional service, sales, financing experience from all. Very professional Staff. Please give these 4 exceptional individuals kudos for working with this mom and daughter....we are very pleased with our cars and this dealership in general. Sometimes it is not always a pleasant experience when walking into a car dealership tryng to buy a car, but they were sincere and trying to help us. It is very much appreciated! Highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used car!

Joe Sober and Nick Rogers

hbic53
1/05/2015

"Love My Verano"

I called the dealership based on an AutoTrader ad. I spoke with Dayna who was very knowledgeable about that particular vehicle. When my husband and I came in to see the vehicle - we were pleased that the online listing matched the on-site inventory - not the case with other dealerships. Then we met Dayna who was so focused and responsive to our needs. Our experience was simple and efficient from test drive to purchase. Randy Wise has an friendly and knowledgeable staff that exceeded my expectations. Did I also say that I love my new Buick Verano? I would recommend Randy Wise Buick of Fenton to my friends an family.

Shauna Drozowski

barnardm
12/30/2014

"Great experience - Great People"

I had a very good experience buying a car and feel comfortable with my purchase. All I can say is wow. Wish I worked with these people in the past. Pros: Great people, Used car has some issues and they will address them all for nothing, comfortable office. Cons: pushed "a little bit" on extra coverage but that is their job. all I can think of.

Jason from used car sales and Shauna from finance

Lionellee
12/15/2014

"The best service I've ever experienced in a dealership."

Salesperson Charlie Burgess gave me the best service I could want. He directed me to the car that totally fit my family's needs. I couldn't have asked for a better car, a better salesperson or a better dealership. Shauna Groulx was awesome to work with. She explained everything to me in clarity over the phone. I'm in a foot cast with a broken foot, so I was unable to get to the dealership on my own. Charlie and Shauna arranged for the car to be delivered to my home. Charlie and Shauna are truly a Class Act! Superb Service! My best regards to Randy Wise Buick GMC.

Charlie Burgess

Anthony Michaels
12/15/2014

"GMC TERRAIN"

OLIVER HACKNEY WAS THE MOST ACCOMODATING AND EFFICIENT AUTOMOBLE REP. I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH IN 45 YEARS OF AUTOMOBILE PURCHASING. EXTREMLY COURTEOUS AND ACCOMODATING.

Mulliganstew22
12/09/2014

"Smooth Transition"

Love my new GMC Terrain. Oliver and Nick made my transition easy and stress free. My family has purchased cars from both of these salesman and that's why I went to them for my purchase. I never felt pressured...they are very good at what they do. They make a great team. Thanks again Oliver and Nick...I will be back in the future.

Nick and Oliver

Brandon.664man
12/08/2014

"Wise Choice is Right!"

Rick Leyanna was a great salesman. Helped me several days in a row, and worked with me to afford financing. He was honest about the car, and the financing, and indeed gave me Great Service as Promised! Rick even stayed late, right up past close to fit my work schedule. Great seller. 5/5 stars! -Reliable -Affordable -Great People -Great Cars

Stephen (financing)

unwind
12/07/2014

"Collision department"

Staff (Tony, Rob) were very friendly, helpful, honest and kept me up to date via phone and text on the progress of the repairs. Great experience. Definitely would recommend for body work.

Reviews of Oliver Hackney