Randy Wise Buick GMC

2530 Owen Rd,
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

Mkirn
6/15/2016

"My lease was up and needed a new car"

I have dealt with Klint in the past and it has always been good .I plan to renew my other two lease cars with him when they are due

Klint Anderle

Mary Bickley
6/08/2016

"Collision Work"

Kenny and the collision repair team did a super job on my car. They provided me with a loaner vehicle at no cost and of course all the repairs, parts etc. came with a lifetime guarantee. Everyone at Randy Wise has been terrific. They are all about service. I would not take my vehicle anywhere else.

kpetit01
6/03/2016

"Poor Customer Service"

I had the unfortunate timing to hit a deer and had my car fixed there. They left scratches on my hood and when asked if I could bring it in to get them buffed out they said sure I asked if I needed an appt they said no. So I had my son take my car in and the manager told him to make an appt. So needless to say it didnt get fixed that day. That night I hit another deer and had my car fixed by them again. I requested that my car be appraised by the used cars stating that I would like to trade it in when it was fixed. The manager said he would call me with the estimated value. Never called. I called 3 times the day i was suppose to pick up my car and was just put on hold and no one answered the receptionist picked up and said they must be busy! When I picked up my car the manger told me that he didnt call me because he didn't think I would like the offer on my car! I did not ask what he thought I asked for an offer! I knew I would lose money on the car. He agreed that he should have called and that it was poor customer service. Why not try and fix the poor customer service instead of letting it happen every time.

Babygirlcmu
6/01/2016

"Great experience"

Mike Gabler helped went above and beyond in helping me get my new truck. I appreciate everything the entire team at Randy Wise did for me. Will definitely be going back.

Tennis123
5/27/2016

"Leases "

This is my second lease that I have gotten through randy wise. Oliver is who has helped me through both lease deals. Oliver and his team made the process very easy, which was nice and appreciated. I will continue to purchase through these guys! Thanks!

Jason Stockler
5/26/2016

"Purchased 2013 Buick Regal"

Mike Gabler worked with my wife and I to purchase our 2013 certified used Regal for my wife. We were treated like royalty. Mike was fantastic, courteous and honest. We also had an issue with the windshield which was not covered under warranty within a few days that they took care of at cost. I would recommend Mike at Randy Wise to anyone, and I will definitely be back to look for a used vehicle in 2017 for myself.

cristeen
5/26/2016

"Very quick and positive experience!"

We needed a car fast and once our salesman was contacted everything went smooth. The car is exactly what was advertised and we wanted. Was very happy with the layout of the lot as well as the overall process from beginning to end. Our salesman did everything he could to make sure we were not only happy with the purchase but went out of his way to make the process easy and hassle free!

Brandy T.
5/25/2016

"Awesome experience... From beginning to end!!!"

My salesman, Michael Gabler, was fantastic to me from beginning to end. He did everything possible to get me the best financing possible and get me into the right vehicle. He was easy to get a hold of and answered all my questions honestly. The best part was was that he was not the typical pushy salesman. I would highly recommend my friends and family to visit him at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton over and over again. When I'm in the market for another car I'll definitely be returning to him. ~Brandy T.

Michael Gabler

Phil
5/22/2016

"Minor left front fender damage."

Scheduled my visit with Kenny Paulson, collision center assistant. Within two days my 2014 Terrain was in the shop being repaired. Kenny said it would take three days for the work to be done. Kenny called me back in two and said the work was completed and to come and pick the vehicle up. Everyone has always been very professional at this dealership. This is why I'll continue to lease and have service preformed here.

David Albert, John Bullington (body repair) Richard Balanowski, Larry Voorhies (paint refinish) excellent work

CascadaHappiness
5/17/2016

"Excellent New Car Service & Collision Customer Serice "

We leased the new Buick Cascada in mid March without even a test drive! My wife loves having a Big 3 convertible even though we know its built in Poland! Recently had to replace the rear bumper due to a scuffle with a post at a gas station island! The support brackets underneath were not even listed in the service catalog nor stocked in the USA due to the vehicle just hitting the market. Troy Hummel & his team went out of their way to get a set of brackets off the production line in Poland & kept us updated throughout the whole repair process. Got the Cascada back today looking brand new, ready for warmer days to put that top down! Thanks Troy!

Reviews of Dale Payne