Randy Wise Buick GMC

Sales Professional
Dale Payne, Sales Consultant, Randy Wise Buick GMC

Dale Payne

August 16, 2017

"Noelle Kelley is a Wonderful Sales Rep"

- megatrondx

Noelle Kelley has a great spirit. She was honest, upfront and very helpful. She found a car for me that was exactly what I was looking for. It was a good deal and a win win situation. I was in a financial jam and she was still able to help me out and put me into a much better situation. She worked to make sure I got the best car that I could afford and she clearly had my interests at heart. She was diligent in working with together with me and even if she did not find a car for me I could easily say that she is a person with a very warm heart.

Noelle Kelley

"Body work"

- Maria Kannai

Ive had my car in for body work and I've had excellent care. The staff was fabulous. I would highly recommend Randy Wise to friends and family. Good job RANDY WISE!

Kenny Paulson

"Beyond amazing!"

- LeeWalters

Best experience ever! They make buying a vehicle the easiest and most helpful thing ever! They don't play around and take you through circles, they're straight to it and help you get what YOU want. Not what they want you to want. Bryan Bickford and his team are in my opinion 10/10 for performance and reliability. Absolutely loved this whole experience and I would recommend coming here for business, and if you're wanting a friendly feeling experience I personally recommend talking to Mr. Bryan Bickford!

Bryan Bickford