Randy Wise Buick GMC

2530 Owen Rd,
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

dianesomers
9/23/2016

"Love my new Canyon. "

Absolutely love my bright red Canyon. It suits me well and fulfills all my vehicle needs. Salesmen Oliver Hackney, Nick Rodgers and Joe are fantastic. Thanks guys for all your help.

Nick Rodgers and Joe (can't remember last name) with Oliver's team

Doug Wendorf
9/14/2016

"Sales Joshua Jones"

Joshua made purchasing my car much easier than I thought it would be. I did not feel like I was being pressured. I appreciate his patience, while I was unsure of what car would be best for me. He was very helpful in helping me choose my best option. Joshua is a very kind salesman that I would highly recommend to a friend.

Joshua Jones

Rita Tolvanen
9/11/2016

"Non Insurance Body Repair"

I was very satisfied with the service. It was very unlike my experience at the La Fontaine Dealership. The repair was undetectable from the rest of the car. The service specialist was great t o work with.

Bradley2016
9/07/2016

"Great initial, during and post sale service"

Originally came in to service my 2008 Tahoe and wanted to explore new truck options. I have a pretty specific list of needed options and price point. Jason thoroughly understood my needs, estimated my trade in (better than a fair price) and searched relentlessly to find the exact vehicle that I was looking for. It took a few weeks in total, as there was no pushy sales pitch, a full understanding of my needs and incredible due diligence on behalf of Jason and the Randy Wise Team to get the right vehicle, programs and trade in done- and in a very hassle free, personable and processional manner.

Tom S
9/02/2016

"Insurance repair"

Don't have to get a text message every step of the process. Only interested in when the work is done and then a phone call would suffice. What if I didn't have a cell phone.

Tracy
8/24/2016

"Insurance Repair"

My insurance sent me to Randy Wise for repairs. Great experience, everyone was very nice and helpful. They were quick and had my car ready earlier than expected. It was there for collision repair, but they washed and cleaned it before I came to get it.

cramus
8/23/2016

"Excellent Service and Caring People"

I have bought numerous cars and this is the one dealership that I would return to. Not only was the sales rep, Joshua, very nice and down to earth, but he was not pushy either! The Manager, Jim, was very efficient and the fastest I have experienced closing the deal from start to finish. This dealership has customers for life with my family! Thank you all for making this an easy and memorable process!

Joshua Jones, Jim Colletta

mthom1a4
8/19/2016

"Insurance claim/ auto repair"

I have USAA auto insurance and was sent to Randy Wise GMC in Fenton, Mi. My first contact and complete handling of the entire process was taken care of by Kenny in the body shop. He was top notch and a complete professional. I would personally use and highly recommend this dealer to anyone. Matter of fact, I already have. Thank you for the service and care.

theLegend
8/10/2016

"review of sales rep Joshua Jones"

Joshua Jones was your sales rep who worked with my wife and me on 8/8/16 in the purchase of a used car. We are very pleased with the vehicle. Joshua is an outstanding young , moral man, who loves his job and, as such, I believe he will be a great asset to your company. We will recommend him to others. Sincerely, Ralph Handley

Joshua Jones

RKBDEB
7/24/2016

"Leasing the right vehicle"

Mr. Dale Payne and the service department are the reasons we returned to this dealership. A fair price coupled with outstanding service makes an unbeatable combination. Mr. Payne answered every question we had regarding the two vehicles we leased in the past month. His no nonsense approach simply was fantastic. He did not waste our time, nor his time. I believe Mr. Payne represents other sales staff members as well. I also appreciated the finance staff member who was also personal, pleasant, and professional. Essentially, I offer a huge kudos to the all the individuals we interacted. Leasing our vehicles was a very pleasant and painless endeavor. We are very satisfied with my wife's Acadia and my GMC truck. I have been a customer for years and will continue to be for years to come.

Reviews of Jason Skinner