Randy Wise Buick GMC

2530 Owen Rd,
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

Tennis123
5/27/2016

"Leases "

This is my second lease that I have gotten through randy wise. Oliver is who has helped me through both lease deals. Oliver and his team made the process very easy, which was nice and appreciated. I will continue to purchase through these guys! Thanks!

Jason Stockler
5/26/2016

"Purchased 2013 Buick Regal"

Mike Gabler worked with my wife and I to purchase our 2013 certified used Regal for my wife. We were treated like royalty. Mike was fantastic, courteous and honest. We also had an issue with the windshield which was not covered under warranty within a few days that they took care of at cost. I would recommend Mike at Randy Wise to anyone, and I will definitely be back to look for a used vehicle in 2017 for myself.

Mike Gabler

cristeen
5/26/2016

"Very quick and positive experience!"

We needed a car fast and once our salesman was contacted everything went smooth. The car is exactly what was advertised and we wanted. Was very happy with the layout of the lot as well as the overall process from beginning to end. Our salesman did everything he could to make sure we were not only happy with the purchase but went out of his way to make the process easy and hassle free!

Mike Gabler

Brandy T.
5/25/2016

"Awesome experience... From beginning to end!!!"

My salesman, Michael Gabler, was fantastic to me from beginning to end. He did everything possible to get me the best financing possible and get me into the right vehicle. He was easy to get a hold of and answered all my questions honestly. The best part was was that he was not the typical pushy salesman. I would highly recommend my friends and family to visit him at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton over and over again. When I'm in the market for another car I'll definitely be returning to him. ~Brandy T.

Michael Gabler

ashwes09
5/23/2016

"Great New Truck Purchase!! "

Went in to trade in my car on something newer and was told by others that it would not happen because of how much we owed on it still. After just a couple days of working with J.J. here we drove off the lot tonight in a brand new GMC Sierra. I am in love with it! Thank you so much for doing everything you could for us! It is very much appreciated!

Phil
5/22/2016

"Minor left front fender damage."

Scheduled my visit with Kenny Paulson, collision center assistant. Within two days my 2014 Terrain was in the shop being repaired. Kenny said it would take three days for the work to be done. Kenny called me back in two and said the work was completed and to come and pick the vehicle up. Everyone has always been very professional at this dealership. This is why I'll continue to lease and have service preformed here.

David Albert, John Bullington (body repair) Richard Balanowski, Larry Voorhies (paint refinish) excellent work

CascadaHappiness
5/17/2016

"Excellent New Car Service & Collision Customer Serice "

We leased the new Buick Cascada in mid March without even a test drive! My wife loves having a Big 3 convertible even though we know its built in Poland! Recently had to replace the rear bumper due to a scuffle with a post at a gas station island! The support brackets underneath were not even listed in the service catalog nor stocked in the USA due to the vehicle just hitting the market. Troy Hummel & his team went out of their way to get a set of brackets off the production line in Poland & kept us updated throughout the whole repair process. Got the Cascada back today looking brand new, ready for warmer days to put that top down! Thanks Troy!

2013DK
5/16/2016

"Miner Body repair"

The finished work was excellent and done in a timely manner.Troy Hummel,collision center manager,was very helpful to work with;and kept me posted on the progress.

Blane
5/13/2016

"Baby Killers"

Shopping for a used car with my newborn baby and the car I purchased had a noise coming from the front end the dealer looked me in the eyes with my newborn sitting in the carseat next to me and assured me they had their master mechanic look it all over and said there was absolutely nothing wrong with it and sent me on my way with what I now know was a bad wheel hub bearing, which means your wheel could fall off going 70mph on the freeway. The dealer told me to just have my tires rotated and it would be fine. Rotated the tires and the noise is still there. Called the dealer and he said they looked it over and again assured me that his mechanics looked it over there is nothing wrong with it. A few months down the road I take it back in because it is under warranty and all kinds of work needed to be done and they made all kinds of money off my warranty. No wonder they sold us the warranty discounted 1,000$ they knew they would make that money back. The salesman we worked with was Rick Leyanna who is now retired, thank god for that.

Rick Leyanna

Randy Wise Buick GMC responded to this review

May 27, 2016

We apologize that you felt you were mislead by us but that was not our intention. The mentioned vehicle was safety inspected and nothing safety related was found prior to taking delivery. Being as we sell used vehicles we provide our customers the opportunity to purchase an extended service contract, not knowing what will happen later down the road. The items that were not covered by the service contract I can provide to you at a discounted price to try and alleviate any misunderstanding that may have taken place between you and the sales consultant. We understand the concerns you have had and hope we can find a way to help in the future.

green thing
5/12/2016

"Great dealership and salesman"

This is the second car that I have bought from Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton, Michigan. I used the same salesman both times, Bryan Bickford. Both times he was extremely helpful with finding the right car for us. Don't hesitate to go to Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and look up Bryan Bickford.

Reviews of Troy Hummel