Randy Wise Buick GMC

2530 Owen Rd,
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

samantha90
1/30/2016

"Pleasurable warm and welcoming"

I was ashamed of my crediting rating and they and didnt want to come to come in and try to only be denied and my respentive called me and was pressistant and made me feel comfortable enough to come in and try. Once here I felt more like family than a customer and they really worked with me.

Jimmy

Jud H.
1/28/2016

""Pork Chop" does it again!"

We needed our 2009 Buick Lucerne repaired after someone had backed into the frontend of the car. We bought the car from Randy Wise & wanted it repaired at the dealership. Friendly,Kenny (aka.Pork Chop), handled the estimate & all the followup calls to get the repair done quickly. We are very satisfied with the workmanship and professional manner in which we were treated. Thanks again Kenny for taking care of Pearl. (our Buick)

Mark Burgett, Richard Balanowski

Tammy N
1/28/2016

"Super nice guy:)"

Stopped by in the morning and drove home with the car in the afternoon. Super easy, no hassles and very kind and helpful. Thanks so much!

flatmaxrollin
1/27/2016

"Bought a used car"

Very friendly, knowledgeable and found me exactly what i was looking for a a GREAT price!!!! Thanks especially to Brian Bickford for going out of his way.

Cdm48747

"Excellent dealership"

Me and my wife purchased a 2011 enclave. Our special finance manger Noelle did an awesome job. This was our First time buying from a dealership.

Ed Man

"Convenient and Courteous"

When looking for a car, it can be very frustrating. My vehicle broke down and I was immediately able to get comfortable in my new Cruze more and more as each day passed. Because I didn't feel rushed or pressured to make a choice, I felt confident in my purchase of the used vehicle. Noelle Kelley was happy and willing to take a few extra steps to ensure I had everything I needed. Jim Colletta also had our backs as far as bumps on the road were concerned. Basically, I felt I was in great hands, simple as that.

Jim Colletta

mgunn

"Awesome Service!"

Oliver and Nick are top notch to work with. They go above and beyond your expectations!! Would (and have on several occasions) recommend them to family and friends.

Nick Rodgers

Kelly whiteside
1/23/2016

"The dealership always takes care of everything I need"

Oliver Hackney & Nick Rodgers & team are always friendly. When I go see them they work hard to get me what I want and always stand behind their sales!!!

Nick Rodgers is great

Irish Rover
1/23/2016

"Replace hood and front end repairs due to hitting deer."

Randy Wise dealership worked with our insurance carrier to satisfy their needs. The vehicle was repaired in a timely fashion. All employees are courteous and helpful to their customers.

Angela in Service

CptBob
1/18/2016

"A great salesperson!"

I was in need of a new used car. So I went to one of the car Internet sites and spotted a very low mileage Buick my wife and I were interested in. I called the dealership the following day and fortunately was connected to JJ. He confirmed the vehicle was still available so we made an appointment to see it. It was just what we were looking for. I was concerned about getting rid of my old vehicle but was thrilled when they offered to take it on trade!! They gave us a very generous trade-in, and we bought the truck! We are thrilled with the new vehicle but also with the dealership and JJ. They treated us very well and made buying the new vehicle an enjoyable experience. We would use them again when we are ready for our next car.

Reviews of Jason Skinner