Randy Wise Buick GMC

Dale Payne

Jason Skinner, Sales Consultant, Randy Wise Buick GMC

Jason Skinner

December 30, 2016

"Intermittent issues while fueling vehicle"

- Cruiser1

I would like to thank Aaron Spearling for having the tenacity, perseverance and dedication to customer service in resolving a long term ittermitent issue with my gas tank that would not accept fuel without shutting off the gas pump many times which was very frustrating, There were several visits and different resolutions were attempted the fourth was the charm and fixed the issue , As a result my next GMC vehicle will be purchased from Randy Wise. Thank You Aaron

December 22, 2016

"JJ is thorough and pays attention"

- duhdonutman

When I look for cars I consider every car in the US which allows me to find good values and be picky about who I work with. I was in the market for a 13 - 16 used certified Enclave, but when searching I specifically told people don't call me. I asked them to e-mail or even text me, but in most cases all but one or two cases I got calls. In a few cases I got calls within 5 minutes of sending an email or leaving the local dealership. That wasn't the case with JJ. His dealership was over 300 miles away from me and yet he did exactly what I asked. I emailed him about price, I got an e-mail back. I emailed asking for more pictures, he emailed me these pictures. I emailed him about several details including ensuring someone picked me up from the airport and everything was perfect. In my line of work I strive to pay attention to every word said our emailed to deliver a successful efficient outcome. I expect the same in virtually every aspect of my life and JJ met that expectation and even exceeded it. I jokingly had some non purchase related requests, and even provided some personal information. When i met him face to face at some point he mentioned in conversation some of those personal comments and even delivered on those requests. I couldn't have been more pleased with his service, attention to detail and friendliness. When I need another vehicle in the future I hope i can find what I want at the dealership he's at because I'd love to give JJ more business.

December 22, 2016

"Dduncan"

- Car buying happy !!

I was looking at cars for a month or more,at this dealership cars are $2,000.00 or more below all other dealerships. I highly recommend this dealership very , very friendly and helpful.

New 2016 GMC Canyon, $33198