Randy Wise Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Randy Wise Buick GMC

Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

dentbev@aol.com
2/23/2015

"Service"

I made an appointment to have my first oil change with tire rotation since the purchase of my new car. When I arrived for my appointment, Aaron Spearling, the service advisor was there to greet me. He was very friendly and showed me where the waiting room was and everything that they had to offer to make my wait nice. He told me that it would take around 45 min., but they were done in 35m…. While I was waiting, Jeff Andrus, my salesman came to the waiting room to see me and make sure that everything was going well. I left the dealership, once again, feeling very pleased. Good work!!

Aaron Spearling, Jeff Andrus

gypsy
2/16/2015

"These guys were Great !"

We found a car on Cars .Com and not realizing the dealer was 8 hrs away we asked about it. Jason Skinner contacted us, and sent us photos. We sent him photos of our trade and what price we would like to get for it. Within two days we had a deal made. There driver dilivered our new car 8 hours to our house and picked up our trade. We couldnt belive how smooth this went. Great job Jason and Randy Wise!!

Tim
2/13/2015

"Body Shop Excellence"

I took my damaged vehicle to Randy Wise Buick GMC. I had never been there before. Tony Skerjance was who I worked with. He was friendly, helpful and nice to deal with. They also did excellent work on the collision repair. The insurance company wrote me a check for the repair, which I fully expected to pay to the body shop, but Tony had not only charged me less than the insurance company already paid me for... but even did some repair for me on an area of the car that was unrelated to the accident. Above and beyond what I was hoping for. This makes them my first stop for next purchase, and of course the only stop for any future collision repairs. Highly recommended. I'm very late in posting this review, sorry. Thanks to Tony... and to the Randy Wise family.

warningt
2/13/2015

"good customer service"

performed after purchase work on a used vehicle bought as is, and worked with us to repair the vehicle. went the extra mile for customer service,.

mdunham08
2/12/2015

"Great Service"

Jason worked extra hard to get me what I wanted within my price range. I was also trading in my lease early, and he still made it happen.

007brianna
2/11/2015

"Excellent choice "

Jason Skinner at Randy Wise Buick GMC helped me find the perfect vehicle for my needs! He answered all of my questions, very friendly, and was not pushy at all. I had a great experience shopping for a vehicle there and came out with my dream suv in my price range. Out of 7 other places I looked, randy wise had the best prices. So glad I went there! Thank you Jason! I recommend you to all my friends and family.

BMAN
2/03/2015

"SONS CAR"

Rick has sold us 2 cars that have been great would recommend him as a terrific salesman. Also would recommend anyone to Randy Wise Dealership in fenton.

Rosetta
1/31/2015

"Very Good !"

Working with Oliver Hackney & Nick Rogers is always a great experience. They listen & answer any questions I may have. I have bought many thru Oliver over the 28 yrs.

Nick Rogers and Mike S.in service

tunalula
1/31/2015

"Collision Repair"

Within the past year we have the misfortune to being hit three times. Our insurance company is State Farm with agent Keith Jones in Fenton MI. Their suggestion was Randy Wise for repairs. After the first repair and our complete satisfaction, collision 2 and 3 were also taken to Randy Wise. Collision shop management employee Tony Skerjance needs to be commended for his professionalism, courtesy, kindness and willingness to listen and assist in the repairs. As a retired management employee of Consumers Energy, I had the opportunity in hiring employees and developing them in their career. If I were a hiring manager of a dealership and was looking for a collision shop manager, Tony Skerjance would be my first candidate to be given the employment opportunity. Please commend Tony and appreciate him as your employee. Randy Wise is very blessed to have Tony as an employee at his Fenton dealership.

cupcake
1/30/2015

"Thank you Rick"

Rick helped me get my first car he was helpful and honest thank you so much. I will send anyone looking for a car to see you I know this will be my car until I am out of College.

Reviews of Oliver Hackney