Randy Wise Buick GMC

Randy Wise Buick GMC

Call
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

Lionellee
12/15/2014

"The best service I've ever experienced in a dealership."

Salesperson Charlie Burgess gave me the best service I could want. He directed me to the car that totally fit my family's needs. I couldn't have asked for a better car, a better salesperson or a better dealership. Shauna Groulx was awesome to work with. She explained everything to me in clarity over the phone. I'm in a foot cast with a broken foot, so I was unable to get to the dealership on my own. Charlie and Shauna arranged for the car to be delivered to my home. Charlie and Shauna are truly a Class Act! Superb Service! My best regards to Randy Wise Buick GMC.

Charlie Burgess

Anthony Michaels
12/15/2014

"GMC TERRAIN"

OLIVER HACKNEY WAS THE MOST ACCOMODATING AND EFFICIENT AUTOMOBLE REP. I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH IN 45 YEARS OF AUTOMOBILE PURCHASING. EXTREMLY COURTEOUS AND ACCOMODATING.

Mulliganstew22
12/09/2014

"Smooth Transition"

Love my new GMC Terrain. Oliver and Nick made my transition easy and stress free. My family has purchased cars from both of these salesman and that's why I went to them for my purchase. I never felt pressured...they are very good at what they do. They make a great team. Thanks again Oliver and Nick...I will be back in the future.

Nick and Oliver

Brandon.664man
12/08/2014

"Wise Choice is Right!"

Rick Leyanna was a great salesman. Helped me several days in a row, and worked with me to afford financing. He was honest about the car, and the financing, and indeed gave me Great Service as Promised! Rick even stayed late, right up past close to fit my work schedule. Great seller. 5/5 stars! -Reliable -Affordable -Great People -Great Cars

Stephen (financing)

unwind
12/07/2014

"Collision department"

Staff (Tony, Rob) were very friendly, helpful, honest and kept me up to date via phone and text on the progress of the repairs. Great experience. Definitely would recommend for body work.

dentbev
11/26/2014

"As Good As It Can Get.."

I bought a new 2014 Buick Lacrosse from Randy Wise Buick GMC. I love the car that my salesman found for me and also the awesome deal that he found for me as well. He took the time to go over all the luxuries that the car has to offer and made me feel like a very valued customer. See salesman Jeff Andrus and you will not go wrong, and you will leave feeling very good about your new purchase.

Jeff Andrus

Mosie Taylor
11/25/2014

"Mosietaylor@hotmail.com"

The collision department was fast and efficient and the quality of service was impressive! My compliments to Tony and Kenny! I will recommend you to others!

dougcrider
11/19/2014

"As good as it could be"

We had to take our 2012 Regal in for repairs to the front end. Ken Paulson was on top of it and kept us informed every step of the way. It was also nice to recieve text updates on the progress of the repairs. In the future I will be utilizing Randy Wise for any service I may need and reccomend that the locals here in Fenton MI do the same! This experience was as positive as it could be even thought I had to shell out a few bucks for my insurance deductible.

CyndiTuro
10/29/2014

"Used Vehicle purchase"

Staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable. Very thorough and took time with questions and explanations. Overall experience great with the sales team and hope for the same with service.

oegemad
10/28/2014

"Car was hit by a deer"

Great people to work with, Nice work on car Tony was contact and he kept us informed and worked out a good price for tires and window shield

Reviews of Rick Leyanna