Randy Wise Buick GMC

2530 Owen Rd,
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Randy Wise Buick GMC Info
About Randy Wise Buick GMC

As the premier Fenton Buick GMC dealer, Randy Wise Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, trucks or SUVs in Fenton, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department - we have you covered! Michigan Buick and Michgan GMC customers looking for a new and used car dealer to take care of all your Buick and GMC needs make sure you consider Randy Wise. Randy Wise Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Fenton, MI and test-drive the new Buick and GMCs on the spot. As a Certified Used Car dealer in Fenton, MI, Randy Wise Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. With our "Real Deal" specials, You LITERALLY can now shop the entire STATE at Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton and compare pricing on all like vehicles. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Fenton. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Fenton. Buick and GMC customers looking for a great car buying experience in the Michigan area make sure to consider Randy Wise Buic GMC: you won't be disappointed with the way we do business. When searching for a service department in the Fenton area that you can trust your new or used Buick or GMC with, come to the Certified Service technicians at Randy Wise Buick GMC. Our Fenton Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable.

About Randy Wise Buick GMC Learn More

RKBDEB
7/24/2016

"Leasing the right vehicle"

Mr. Dale Payne and the service department are the reasons we returned to this dealership. A fair price coupled with outstanding service makes an unbeatable combination. Mr. Payne answered every question we had regarding the two vehicles we leased in the past month. His no nonsense approach simply was fantastic. He did not waste our time, nor his time. I believe Mr. Payne represents other sales staff members as well. I also appreciated the finance staff member who was also personal, pleasant, and professional. Essentially, I offer a huge kudos to the all the individuals we interacted. Leasing our vehicles was a very pleasant and painless endeavor. We are very satisfied with my wife's Acadia and my GMC truck. I have been a customer for years and will continue to be for years to come.

vonica
7/14/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I was able to get exactly what I wanted! My salesman is the reason I gave this dealership a 5 star. He works hard and fast and always gets the deal done. I will definitely keep going back.

Klint and Ron

dlundene
7/13/2016

"Used car shopping."

I enjoyed my experience at Randy Wise Buick. The salesman was very helpful and the finance manager was great in getting my loans approved. I had a good experience.

Jim Colletta, Klint Anderle

kminder
7/11/2016

"Body Repair"

I recently had the pleasure of working with Kenny Paulson from Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton, MI. One of the best customer service and detail oriented individuals I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Because of his steadfast commitment, timely responses, and overall dedication to his job and the customers he serves, he has singlehandedly ensured that Randy Wise Buick GMC will see my return business for years to come.

J Donegan
7/05/2016

"Friendly, Professional and Courteous"

Over the past 28 mo. I have purchased a vehicle and leased another from Charlie Burgess. Recently I realized our lease vehicle was a bit high in mileage so again I spoke with Charlie Burgess. Within a matter of hours, he developed a lower cost solution. I was elated. Charlie took the time to listen and find a great deal that worker for our budget.

Charlie Burgess

DEJA
6/30/2016

"Excellent service. Totally happy with salesman Dale Payne. "

Our salesman explained everything and went over all options on buying versus lease. Very pleased with whole transaction. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Steve Thomas

Bfisher500
6/28/2016

"Repairs to my Lincoln"

My garage door came down on my new Lincoln a month after I got it. Took it to Randy Wise in Fenton, MI, and the repairs were perfect. They treated me with respect and explained the entire process to me. Troy Hummel was fantastic and made sure my vehicle was fixed perfect. They gave me a wonderful loaner that helped with my frustrations over the damage. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Mkirn
6/15/2016

"My lease was up and needed a new car"

I have dealt with Klint in the past and it has always been good .I plan to renew my other two lease cars with him when they are due

Klint Anderle

Mary Bickley
6/08/2016

"Collision Work"

Kenny and the collision repair team did a super job on my car. They provided me with a loaner vehicle at no cost and of course all the repairs, parts etc. came with a lifetime guarantee. Everyone at Randy Wise has been terrific. They are all about service. I would not take my vehicle anywhere else.

kpetit01
6/03/2016

"Poor Customer Service"

I had the unfortunate timing to hit a deer and had my car fixed there. They left scratches on my hood and when asked if I could bring it in to get them buffed out they said sure I asked if I needed an appt they said no. So I had my son take my car in and the manager told him to make an appt. So needless to say it didnt get fixed that day. That night I hit another deer and had my car fixed by them again. I requested that my car be appraised by the used cars stating that I would like to trade it in when it was fixed. The manager said he would call me with the estimated value. Never called. I called 3 times the day i was suppose to pick up my car and was just put on hold and no one answered the receptionist picked up and said they must be busy! When I picked up my car the manger told me that he didnt call me because he didn't think I would like the offer on my car! I did not ask what he thought I asked for an offer! I knew I would lose money on the car. He agreed that he should have called and that it was poor customer service. Why not try and fix the poor customer service instead of letting it happen every time.

Reviews of Dale Payne