Rapid Chevrolet Cadillac

Century Chevrolet

Siveradoz71
9/03/2016

"Service appointment"

Called to scheduled my first oils change in a 2016 Silverado. The truck was having some issues shifting and slipped a few times so I asked them to look at that. Shortly after I hung up I got a call from a service rep and asked if I could drop the truck off to have enough time to look at the tranny. I found a ride so dropped it off at 6:30 am. I waited all day for a call, I never received one. I decided to go out there at 5:00 as I knew they closed at 5:30. They told me that they could see that the tranny was having some problems shifting, but couldn't do anything at this time. Not a big deal. When I got in the truck I noticed they never changed the oil. A service manager was walking by and I asked why the oil wasn't changed. They forgot to do the service for the reason I scheduled the service. The main issue is when they told me that there was nothing they can do and I would have to re schedule the appointment. I took time out of my day, negotiated rides to and from the dealership for them to forget to do the service then tell me that there wasn't anything they can do. Where is the customer service? This dealership is toxic. They don't care about customer service.

Bill Sumners

George Tucker
8/29/2016

"Easiest vehicle purchase ever! "

The only reason I did not give customer service at 5 star rating is because I was supposed to get a call when the title/registration paper work was ready to go to County, I did not get that call. I stopped by in the afternoon to check on it and checked in with Phil. Phil said let's check with the receptionist. The receptionist had the paperwork. I was able to get the registration and transfer of title done by the end of the business day. The reason this was an issue was that I was leaving town early the next morning. All in all my experience was great and I would buy from Rapid City Chevrolet again!

Phil Syverson
Chad Dingman

Chevychase123
7/22/2016

"Great experience"

Bobby and Chad gave me a great deal and took care of me. They found me the perfect vehicle that fit all my needs. Financing was a snap and I was in and out in no time.

Bobby Cathy and Chad Dingman

Vanessa
7/17/2016

"Friendly fast "

Just perfect for a busy career lady. Fast and friendly. I was in and out and back at work in no time. Answered all my questions with a smile.

Can't Remember

Brock H
7/01/2016

"Buying a 2017 Volt"

The salesman I talked to (Bob O'Keefe) regarding the purchase of a 2017 Volt was very knowledgeable and helpful. I got a very good deal on my car and with almost 2900 miles on it now it has been a very good car.

Bob O'Keefe

GM Nancy
6/21/2016

"Very Satisfying"

Jerry McGuire and Shawn were very helpful and extremely professional during our recent purchase of the 2016 Traverse. They answered all our questions and were very friendly. Excellent experience and excellent employees at Rapid Chevrolet.

Jerry McGuire and Shawn

dorothyo1
6/16/2016

"AWESOME"

Helped us with all our needs, very fun to work with and we got the vehicle we were dreaming of owning. Fair trade in price for our old vehicle.

McQuire, Jerry

Bow Tie Man
5/21/2016

"Good Experience"

I really liked the new covered entrance to the Service Center. I also like dealing with Chris Stickler. The other Service Writers are good also, But I feel like Chris knows me.

Chris Stickler

Willis
5/17/2016

"Quick and Painless"

The Service Department at Rapid Chevrolet completed the scheduled service on my 2016 Colorado in short order with very prompt and courteous service. The Service Manager and technician were very forthright and friendly.

I don't recall their names.

la cross Bob
5/16/2016

"Professionalism and Pride"

Levy showed professionalism by letting me know my vehicle can be service now without waiting. I seen a smile on his face that he took pride in what does and he personally walked to the waiting area instead of calling me over the public address system. That told me a lot and it made me feel special.

LEVI MOULTON