Rapid Chevrolet Cadillac

2323 East Mall Dr. , Rapid City, South Dakota 57701 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

128 Reviews of Rapid Chevrolet Cadillac

November 23, 2016

"great service"

- JG Fan

Just stopped in for the routine oil change and tire rotation. Got my vehicle in and out quickly and also went over some tire prices with me:)

Jody Keeney

November 17, 2016

"Thank you for excellent service."

- Chong57

Great customer service and friendly staff. I never purchased a Chevrolet before but I plan on purchasing another vehicle from Chevrolet next week too. Thanks for all the help and great service..

Will Stafford

November 13, 2016

" Great service "

- Doug Heintz

The usual great service, great personnel, great company. Never in the long history of human experience has a customer been more satisfied and pleased with a dealership of any kind than I.

Jim Weisgram

October 24, 2016

"Factory recall resolved within 30 min. Great service!!!"

- Jane Rovere

We always do business with Rapid Chevy and our go to guy for service is always Bill Sumners. I also enjoyed your new customer service waiting area.

October 19, 2016

"New Vehicle"

- gator

I always buy a Chevrolet. Bob was very professional in helping us with our new vehicle that we bought. I would recommend anyone to see him, he is very helpful.

Bob Ross

October 14, 2016

"recall"

- Eric917

Had a factory recall on my 2016 chevy Silverado for the air bag. Went in on Saturday morning talk to my sales man about and got in right away. super fast service!!!

Barry LaFleur

Cole Fisher

October 04, 2016

"pleasant"

- Norma Jo

Rapid Chevy was a great experience for me, they were so polite and professional. The new building was great and waiting room was fantastic for my 3 year old who loved the play area.

Chuck Wald

Chad Dingman

Oct 13, 2016 -

Rapid Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Norma! It was a pleasure working with you and are glad your 3 year old loved the play area! :)

October 04, 2016

"Friendly and courteous dealership."

- HappyTrails4T

A dealership that makes you comfortable to do business with them. The employees and management appreciate the customer and work hard to keep their business. We had a good buying experience without being pressured in the least. We first bought from Will in 2014 and was glad that he was able to help us find the right Traverse for us this time.

Will Stafford

Chad Dingman

Cole Fisher

Oct 13, 2016 -

Rapid Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you for being a loyal customer to us and Will Stafford! It is a pleasure working with you in your car buying experiences!

September 29, 2016

"Recall service"

- Alliance2

The recall on the '14 Impala was done quickly and everyone involved were very helpful. We ended up purchasing another new vehicle while waiting for the work to get done.

September 03, 2016

"Service appointment"

- Siveradoz71

Called to scheduled my first oils change in a 2016 Silverado. The truck was having some issues shifting and slipped a few times so I asked them to look at that. Shortly after I hung up I got a call from a service rep and asked if I could drop the truck off to have enough time to look at the tranny. I found a ride so dropped it off at 6:30 am. I waited all day for a call, I never received one. I decided to go out there at 5:00 as I knew they closed at 5:30. They told me that they could see that the tranny was having some problems shifting, but couldn't do anything at this time. Not a big deal. When I got in the truck I noticed they never changed the oil. A service manager was walking by and I asked why the oil wasn't changed. They forgot to do the service for the reason I scheduled the service. The main issue is when they told me that there was nothing they can do and I would have to re schedule the appointment. I took time out of my day, negotiated rides to and from the dealership for them to forget to do the service then tell me that there wasn't anything they can do. Where is the customer service? This dealership is toxic. They don't care about customer service.