Rapid Chevrolet Cadillac

2323 East Mall Dr. , Rapid City, South Dakota 57701 Directions

148 Reviews of Rapid Chevrolet Cadillac

April 21, 2017

"Great experience with buying a new truck!"

- Scotd

No complaints, Barry (my salesman) and rest of the staff that helped me out during the purchase of the new truck were very professional and helpful!

Barry LaFleur

Bill Sumners

April 05, 2017

"Auto body repair of our 2017 Traverse and service"

- Frank 7245

Our Traverse was involved in a motor vehicle accident and the body shop did an exceptional job in the repair of the vehicle. Unless you saw the vehicle pre repair, you could not tell the vehicle was ever damaged. While the vehicle was at Rapid Chevrolet, the vehicle was serviced and tires rotated.

Bill Sumners

Other Employees : Ben Thompson
April 01, 2017

"Awesomeness!"

- Drjb

Excellent service and low pressure sale! I dislike the car buying experience, but they answered our questions and made us feel appreciated for our business.

Barry LaFleur

Jerry Maguire

March 28, 2017

"95,000 check up"

- 1234

I bought my 05 pickup new, Rapid Chevrolet has done the service work on it since I have had it. In 12 years, putting breaks on it at 95,000 miles is the only thing I have had to do to it with the exception of routine maintenance. RC has always treated me good and I plan on continuing to bring my truck to you. It least till I trade it in on a new 2500 in a year or two. I have already been talking Josh about a new 2500 in a year or two.

Jody Keeney

Josh Hansen

March 23, 2017

"Completely satisfied"

- cmc1

Have purchased my last three vehicle there and have been completely satisfied with the sales people and with the service department. Chuck has been my salesman for all of them and has explained everything well that was involved with the vehicle and the purchase information.

Chuck Wald

March 17, 2017

"Absoslutely easy"

- TrinW

This was my first purchase of a newer vehicle and Jeremy made it so easy! Absolutely no pressure at all and he and Chad were so patient with me and all of my questions! I absolutely love my new car and so glad I had a good experience during the purchase process

Jeremy Snyder

March 06, 2017

"Went the extra mile for us!"

- Chris and Jody

When we went to the dealership they did not have the exact vehicle we were looking for in stock, but they were able to locate what we were looking for at another dealership and had it delivered to them. Way to go the extra mile!

Josh Hansen

Pat Doyle

March 05, 2017

"Best car buying experience. "

- KIW

We purchased 2 vehicles. Will was our salesman both times. He listened to what we wanted in a vehicle and found what we were looking for at a price we could afford.

Will Stafford

February 04, 2017

"fantastic!!"

- bisquit

when my husband and I went the very first time our guy that that helped us work so hard to help us he did not give up until he found a way to get us a car and he has helped us thru 3 vehicles and we have NEVER been let down !!!! thank you JS and CD

Jody Keeney

Jeremy Snyder

January 31, 2017

"Great"

- Petersen6

Mark was great to work with both on the phone and at the dealership. Was more then satisfied with our purchase. We were happy with our experience and would certainly do business here again.

Other Employees : Mark Bennett