Rapid Chevrolet Cadillac

140 Reviews of Rapid Chevrolet Cadillac

February 04, 2017

"fantastic!!"

- bisquit

when my husband and I went the very first time our guy that that helped us work so hard to help us he did not give up until he found a way to get us a car and he has helped us thru 3 vehicles and we have NEVER been let down !!!! thank you JS and CD

Jeremy Snyder

January 31, 2017

"Great"

- Petersen6

Mark was great to work with both on the phone and at the dealership. Was more then satisfied with our purchase. We were happy with our experience and would certainly do business here again.

Other Employees : Mark Bennett
January 30, 2017

"Great"

- Bob0788

Service was great.I would recommend them to anyone that need service done by a professional service teem.work was done in timely manner and I got a loaner vehicle to get around while they fixed mine.

January 27, 2017

"I came to buy a pickup and everything went smoothly."

- MistyM

Everyone was friendly and helpful. They tired very hard to meet all of my requests. I was very happy with the whole process of buying my new truck.

Jeremy Snyder

Cole Fisher

January 20, 2017

"Fast and Friendly"

- jjohnson5339

They were fairly busy the morning of my appointment but still were able to get me in and out within fifteen minutes. All the while everyone that I spoke with was exceptionally kind and truly cared. Very impressed!

Gregg Herman
January 17, 2017

"It was great"

- rds

Very pleasurable experience . The sales staff and all employees that I dealt with were very nice and were knowledgable and helpful. I would recommend Rapid Cheverolet my friends.

Jeff Robertson
January 12, 2017

"Good service"

- Deb1

Customer service! Very good experience and the salesman (Phil) was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I have always had good experience with Rapid Chevy.

Phil Syverson

January 03, 2017

"excellent experience"

- Rick nehls 222

Steve was excellent as a sales man. Adressed my concerns and made me feel at home. The sales manager was especially helpful with answering questions even before I was ready to buy.That is why I came back to the dealership.

Steve Stiefel

Eric Bonde

Randy Barnett

Other Employees : Parts manager do not remember his name.
January 02, 2017

"Oil, rotation, and wire fix"

- Br299

Jody and Levi where exceptional, helped with ervything including the wiring issue for my gas tank!! Mark and the tech that worked on the wiring harness issues where speedy and very efficient

December 19, 2016

"Good experience "

- Gmc14

Good dealership. They were Easy to work with. And they Made the experience easy. I Would go back back and recommend them to anyone looking to buy

Other Employees : Blake