Ravenel Ford

Sales & Finance Consultant
Kevin Downs, Sales Consultant, Ravenel Ford

Kevin Downs

January 09, 2017

"Excellent, no-pressure customer service"

- Shelby M Vincent

From the moment I called Ravenel Ford, I had excellent customer service. Kevin Downs was my salesman and I highly recommend him to anyone. He is honest, not pushy, and genuinely has the customer's best interest in mind. I had been to at least 7 dealerships in Charleston before trying Ravenel Ford and completely regret not going there first as there is no comparison. Kevin and Curtis gave me amazing deal on my car and I could not be happier with it.

November 22, 2016

"Got a good deal on a great vehicle with minimum hassle"

- bananaco9

Kevin and the Ravenel Ford team made the buying process simple and stress-free and offered me a very good deal on a certified car. I would definitely recommend the dealership to other potential buyers looking for a similar experience.

October 25, 2016

"Ford Number Seven"

- Jim

Over the last 15-16 years, we have purchased three Expeditions, two Ford Super Duties, an Escape for our daughter, and last week a new 2017 Limited Expedition. All vehicles were new except a 2008 F250. My wife wanted to upsize from her Audi Q5 back to her favorite SUV. We have had nothing but great experiences in sales and services. Folks are knowledgeable and friendly. Curtis in sales; Debbie and Brian in service; they can't be beat! Take a ride out to Ravenel, you will be glad you did. Go hungry as Curtis will direct you to a great place to eat, Harvest Moon.