Ravenel Ford

6340 Savannah Hwy,
Ravenel, South Carolina 29470
Ravenel Ford Info
About Ravenel Ford

Ravenel Ford is the easy place to buy a car! We are a small, family owned Ford dealership just outside of Charleston SC. Our low overhead and focus on delivering value takes the hassles out of buying a car. Every new Ford is offered for only $98.00 over factory invoice price plus you get any applicable rebates. Our used cars are extra clean and priced under market values. Sale prices are posted online and on our vehicles and we never charge closing or documentation fees.

About Ravenel Ford

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:30 AM

Just me
9/14/2016

"Down home dealer"

I went to almost every dealer in the area and kept going back to Ravenel because of no pressure and they actually treated my family like family. I will definately deal with them again.

Gene D
9/11/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Purchasing a vehicle from Ravenel Ford is an easy stress free experience. Ted Blankenship and Kevin Downs were very friendly and made us very comfortable in our buying experience. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

spittman314
9/10/2016

"A postive car buying experience!"

It was my first time buying from this dealership. I live in Summerville and heard a lot of good things about Ravenel Ford. The employees were professional and had excellent customer service. Well worth the drive!

Nedman
9/09/2016

"EXTREME CUSTOMER SERVICE"

WE LOOKED AT SEVERAL VEHICLES ON THE LOT THAT WE WERE INTERESTED IN AND NO ONE CAME OUT AND HOUNDED US TO DEATH.WE WERE THERE ABOUT FIVE MINUTES AND DECIDED TO GO INSIDE AND TALK TO SOMEONE AND WAS GREETED BY A FRIENDLY MAN WHO DIRECTED US TO KEVIN DOWNS. WE SHOWED HIM OUR CHOICES AND HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO GIVE US WHAT WE WANTED MOST AND AT THE BEST PRICE.WE LIVE 100 MILES FROM RAVENEL FORD AND FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT THE BEST ABOUT THEM.SO WE WERE OUT TO PROVE EVERYONE RIGHT AND KEVIN AND THE REST OF THE STAFF MADE US BELIEVERS AS WELL, NOT THAT WE HAD ANY DOUBTS WE WILL COME HERE FOR SERVICE AS WE PURCHASED A NEW TRANSIT CONNECT WAGON THAT WE AND THE DOG JUST LOVE . GREAT WORK

Ernest Diloreti Jr.
9/05/2016

"A wonderful experience; a pleasure to deal with."

A wonderful experience purchasing our new truck. We ordered this with the sales person in June; once the truck came in, Kameron called us and he made it so easy! He explained everything, went over the paperwork and left with a smile. Thank you go such a positive experience.

September 08, 2016

Hey there Ernest! Thank you for taking the time to write such a splendid review! We certainly appreciate it! We hope you enjoy your new truck for a long time to come and have a fabulous day! - Ravenel Ford Team :)

Chasntail
8/28/2016

"Kevin"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had in my 46 years! The guys here were laid back, not pushy, and did everything they could to get me the best price! When it came time to sit with the finance guy, again, worked with us and did his best to get me everything I wanted! "Idaho" is a Rams fan and I didn't hold that against him! Thanks guys for a great experience and I will send all my friends that I know to see Kevin!

August 30, 2016

Thank you for your great review! We are super glad to hear you enjoyed your time here! We hope you love your new vehicle and have a wonderful day! :)

gleatont
7/24/2016

"Excellent and hassle free"

This is our second vehicle purchased from Ravenel. We live in Orangeburg and it is well worth the drive. Excellent customer service and easy to deal with!

August 30, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed reading it! We do hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Have a stellar day! :)

BradM75
7/11/2016

"A friendly experience buying a used car."

My wife and I did a little online research looking for the perfect car for her and settled on a used Honda Civic at Ravenel Ford. It's a bit of a drive out to Ravenel from North Charleston, but the dealership is easily accessible from Savannah Highway. When we got there, we were greeted by Kameron. He was friendly and brought the car around for us to look at. Because the dealership isn't as large as some of the mega-dealers in the area, he asked if we'd mind taking the car for a test drive without him so he could stay back to help other customers. This was perfect and allowed us to discuss the car while we drove without feeling pressured by having a salesman in the car with us. We decided that we liked the car and negotiated with Kameron and the sales manager on a price that we all felt good about. The finance manager, Curtis, was courteous and quickly moved us through the process without any undue delay. At no time did I feel any pressure to buy. I'd definitely recommend Ravenel Ford to friends and family.

August 30, 2016

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your awesome review! We all enjoyed reading it! We love your kind words! Have a fantastic day :)

DVT
5/11/2016

"Fantastic dealer "

Great buying experience! no pressure, very friendly. The only place to purchase your ford car or truck. I have purchased four vehicles from them over the past 11 plus years.

August 30, 2016

We at Ravenel Ford really appreciate your view! Thank you for taking the time to write it! Enjoy your vehicles, safe travels and have an awesome day! :)

MicheleH
5/04/2016

"Fair pricing, Excellent Customer Care"

All who helped us listened to our vehicle requirements- made suggestions and got is in the right vehicles. We bought 2 new vehicles in 2 weeks. Thanks Ravenel Ford

May 05, 2016