Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

2460 Veterans Boulevard,
Kenner, Louisiana 70062
Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner Info
About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading dealers for new, used, and Toyota Certified cars, trucks, and SUVs in Louisiana. Customers from all over Louisiana, New Orleans, Kenner, Metairie, La Place, Houma, Marrero, Baton Rouge, Covington, Mandeville, West Wego, and Old Metaire will find a large inventory of Toyota vehicles like Prius, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Land Cruiser, Matrix, RAV4, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tundra, Venza, Yaris, Solara, Corolla, Tacoma, Sienna, Scion, & others. Located in Kenner, Louisiana, Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading retailers of vehicles on the Internet. We specialize in Toyota sales, service, parts & accessories.

About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:30 AM

• After Hours Drop-Off Service
Clair B.
5/13/2015

"Excellent experience!"

The whole team, from the choosing process to the purchase, was wonderful. And ladies, you will not be taken advantage of, these guys have daughters and will treat you like their own. Excellent experience! James Gibson is #1 in my book, thanks James.

James Gibson

May 15, 2015

Clair, thank you for taking the time to leave us this this great review. We are thrilled to hear that James was able to take care of you. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Ray Brandt Toyota!

toyotaseq
5/03/2015

"Work and recommended future actions on vehicle"

Harold LeBlanc took great care of service and his recommendations as to future work was greatly appreciated because I am planning several trips in the near future. Very satisfied with this dealership.

Harold LeBlanc

May 06, 2015

Thank you for the fantastic review! We’re so pleased to hear that Harold took great care of your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Ray Brandt Toyota, and we look forward to seeing you again!

May 06, 2015

Wow, what a fantastic review! I'm so pleased to hear that Harold took great care of your vehicle. Thank you for stopping by and we look forward to seeing you again!

cherpat
4/29/2015

"maintenance"

Sheila explained to me what needed to be done and what I could put off to a later date. As always, I was satisfied with dealing with the service department.

Sheila LaBlanc

May 01, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad that Sheila and the rest of our service team was able to provide you with a positive experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

x0xheather_
4/01/2015

"Sales Rep on personal phone call while assisting us."

This dealership gives the worst service ever. I've gone through many dealerships, and this is the worst one overall. I came with my family wanting a car purchased. No one came to assist us for 20 minutes, until a sales rep finally showed up and asked if we wanted to look at a car. Ashley, the sales rep, acted and showed that she did not want to work at all. We were interested in purchasing the FR-S, but she had no knowledge of the car, whatsoever. She knew nothing about the engine of the car, did not know what features were included in the car, did not know anything. We asked a question, she couldn't answer because her answers were always, "I don't know." We test drove the car, and while test driving, Ashley was on the phone the whole entire car ride talking to someone about her kid and when she will come home, etc. She literally sat in the car and just stayed on the phone, and did not assist us with anything at all. She had a passive attitude and did not care about us at all. When we told her that we wanted to purchase the car, she quickly stormed into her office and didn't care if we followed or not. While preparing paperwork for us to purchase the car, she went back on her cell phone to take ANOTHER personal phone call. After 10 minutes, she finally told us that the car was non-negotionable and we must pay the price that is said on the car. So we told her, "Okay, we'll come back another time," and left quietly. On the way out of the door, I hear a man screaming across the building, "HEY! WAIT UP MAN!" He was the sales manager of the day. He was saying to my father, "Hey man, don't be mad at Ashley. She didn't do anything wrong. I can sell you any other car and negotiate with you, but not [that] car (meaning FR-S). Do you believe me?" My father nodded his head as the sales manager was talking, then replied, "No, I don't believe that." The manager then said, "Hey, I can't do it. It's pure price. Saturn cars do the same too. If you go to other dealerships, they will tell you the same. But if you can't get another price, come back here and I'll sell you the car you want." My father said, "Okay, thank you." And we decided to walk off. Then the manager continued to talk, "You don't believe me? Do you have a computer at home? (He actually showed us him typing like my father didn't know what a computer was) Do you read everyday?" I felt disrespected and belittled that day. My family and I honestly stood in the middle of the doorway with the door wide open as this man is continuing to be rude to us. He stated, "If you read everyday, then why can't you understand me?" He implied to us that it's our fault for not researching the guidelines and specifications that Scion has, not Ashley. That night, I went home to research the Pure Price Program myself instead of them explaining to me what it is. My family and I were not angry at Ashley. We were not angry at anyone. We couldn't negotiate for the car we wanted, so we told them that we would come back another time. Instead, the manager decided to belittle us and ask us as we walked off, "AYE, why you sad mad, man?!" I have never seen so much unprofessionalism from TWO people in one dealership. I will never come back to place again. I was able to purchase my car from Lakeside Toyota instead and their service was well respected.

Ashley, and the manager

kevin
1/30/2015

"Sales"

I had an great experience with salesman, JAMES GIBSON when I purchased my 2015 Camry XSE from him.. I've been in 2 Toyota dealership in new Orleans before I came to Ray Brandt Toyota in Kenner. He's a great Salesman, very professional. He was working hard to get what I need to have on my car.......very knowledge with his products. I would like to recommend him to you guys. When you need a NEW OR USED vehicles , COME to SEE James...I believe that he will take care of you in person........ Give this man a change before you buy...

James Gibson

February 03, 2015

Wow, thank you for such a great review of James! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Ray Brandt Toyota and that James provided you with the help that you needed. We'll make sure to pass along the kind words. Thanks again for your great review and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

msanamo71
12/23/2014

"safety recall"

My salesperson, Mike Meek, the safety recall gentleman in service-Eric, even the nice gentleman in the shop where you buy items for your car all were so very nice and professional!!!!

Mike Meek, Eric in service

December 31, 2014

It’s great to hear that Mike, Eric and the rest of the team were able to make your experience so enjoyable with their kindness and professionalism. We always love hearing positive reviews from happy customers. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Darlene
12/22/2014

"Great Service in 30 minutes!"

10,000 mile check-up! Scheduled Service for my 2014 Toyota Camry. Upon arriving I noticed the waiting area for service was packed. The Service Manager said it would be one hour wait. As I was getting comfortable in the lounge chair and checking out the tv, my name was called 30 minutes later! What they said would take one hour only took 30 minutes! They even washed my car!!!!!!! Just a note-the salesman that sold me the car, came over when he saw me- to say Hello and asked how I was doing? I thought that was a great touch and made the experience personal. Service 1st trip-Excellent

fFrankiie Costanza

December 31, 2014

Darlene, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this excellent review! We are happy to hear your first service experience with us was better than expected and felt efficient and personal. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of any future needs!

Jdaquin
11/06/2014

"Worse Dealership Ever!"

I sent an email requesting a test drive on a used car. I get an email from the sales manager telling me it's available and to come in for a VIP test drive. I drive 30 minutes there to find out they can't find the vehicle. He pulls it up on his computer and tells me it's showing in stock. Then he tries to get his salesman to sell me a different brand car instead. Don't waste your time dealing with these unprofessional people!!!!!

Andrew

KennyMelancon
11/03/2014

"Job Well Done"

Dealer Principle / Director My name is Kenny Melancon. I would like to express my gratitude to the Dealership and Service Manager,” Mr. Danny Waguespack”. The dealership “Ray Brandt Toyota” is doing everything right! Mr. Waguespack is courteous, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy. It is rare to find good customer service these days and you guys could serve as the standard for all other dealerships to follow. Mr. Danny Waguespack assistance in helping my friend with the Highlander air conditioning problem has shown the professionalism that I believe this industry needs. She had an AC problem with the car and was not satisfied with the results from the first repair. I had conversation with Mr. Waguespack last 10/25/2014 about the repair that was performed on her car. He listened with concern and explained what he believed the condition to be, at the time he examined the vehicle, after the first repair. My friend felt she had been unjustly charged for repairs served. Mr. Waguespack not only went out of his way to assist and resolve the problem; he also added a service on the car and washed it for her. I must say the professionalism of a company is not the price paid for service rendered and thinking you have satisfied the customer; it’s how the company handles customers feeling of dissatisfaction, and resolved the issues in a manner with the utmost concern for making a satisfied customer. Customers are the first to complain but never take the time to applauded or compliment. I would like to take this moment to do both for Mr. Danny Waguespack, Service Manager of Ray Brandt Toyota. Thank you for a job well done. Kenny Melancon

Danny Waguespack

November 05, 2014

Kenny, thank you for the numerous compliments about Danny! He always works hard to provide our customers with the best service possible and we are so fortunate to have him on our team. It is definitely reassuring to hear such positive feedback about our customer service and the wonderful work Danny did while helping your friend fix her AC issues. Thank you again and please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future!

guyp
8/19/2014

"Really great service"

I drive from the Westbank to have my Toyota serviced in Kenner in large part due to the service manager I always ask for named Doug. When you go for service, ask for him. Professional and straight forward without all the BS I have dealt with at other dealerships. Not to mention the best customer service waiting area I have ever experienced with coffee, donuts in the morning, fresh popped popcorn, with high end leather seating around big screen TVs. Makes getting my vehicle service a pleasant experience.

Doug Montalbano