Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner
Call
Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner Info
About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading dealers for new, used, and Toyota Certified cars, trucks, and SUVs in Louisiana. Customers from all over Louisiana, New Orleans, Kenner, Metairie, La Place, Houma, Marrero, Baton Rouge, Covington, Mandeville, West Wego, and Old Metaire will find a large inventory of Toyota vehicles like Prius, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Land Cruiser, Matrix, RAV4, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tundra, Venza, Yaris, Solara, Corolla, Tacoma, Sienna, Scion, & others. Located in Kenner, Louisiana, Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading retailers of vehicles on the Internet. We specialize in Toyota sales, service, parts & accessories.

About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:30 AM

• After Hours Drop-Off Service

"Really great service"

I drive from the Westbank to have my Toyota serviced in Kenner in large part due to the service manager I always ask for named Doug. When you go for service, ask for him. Professional and straight forward without all the BS I have dealt with at other dealerships. Not to mention the best customer service waiting area I have ever experienced with coffee, donuts in the morning, fresh popped popcorn, with high end leather seating around big screen TVs. Makes getting my vehicle service a pleasant experience.

Doug Montalbano

"They Really Are Great!"

We have to say thank you to the team at Ray Brandt Toyota. In particular, Patrick Brown and Michael Edwards. From the time we entered the facility we felt as if the team was concerned about what we were interested in and they wanted to help us. Unlike most “pressure sales organizations”, we felt no pressure at all. Patrick Brown was especially attentive and helpful. He made us feel welcome and he helped us find exactly what we wanted. The entire process felt comfortable at Ray Brandt Toyota from sales through finance. They helped us understand what to expect and delivered all that was promised clearly with No Surprises! It’s great to deal with an organization that delivers what they promise. Thanks for making our purchase a great experience! We will be back for our next one….. Sincerely, The Kent Family

Patrick Brown

Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner responded to this review

August 12, 2014

Troy, thanks for such a great review of Ray Brandt Toyota! We’re glad that you enjoyed working with Patrick and Michael. It’s great that you never felt pressured and that you were treated well. We take pride in the fact that you felt comfortable throughout the entire process. Thanks so much for your kind words; they are truly valuable to us. We can’t wait to see you again!

"RayBrant Toyota"

By far the closest to a NASCAR pit stop that I've had. Diagnosed problem correctly and I was back on the road in an hour. Harold handled paperwork and Lenny coordinated the service. Super team. Thanks for getting my Rav4 back on track.

Lenny Thomas

"Don't go here unless you wanna get screwed.........."

My advice: don't even walk on their lot. Had a "deal" worked out (or so I thought) and when it came time to pick up the car, they had sold it to someone else. The salesman (Mike Meek) claimed it was a mistake, and that another salesman had let another customer test drive it (reportedly while he was not there), and got in an accident with it, and that they were buying it. He claimed that this other customer's insurance was going to pay for the repairs. He never called or contacted me, until I contacted him the day i was supposed to go pick it up. Then I had to drive an hour (from BR) to talk to him and find out what happened. He said he would show me pictures (never happened), asked to talk to the manager (never happened), and asked him to find another vehicle for me (never happened). BEWARE!! STAY AWAY!!!

Mike Meek

"I purchased a new Toyota Land Cruiser from Ray Brandt..."

I purchased a new Toyota Land Cruiser from Ray Brandt Toyota in April of 2012. The sales experience was great, actually the reason I purchased this vehicle from the dealership was because of how easy the sales staff was to work with. But.... From the first service visit, I have had nothing but problems. 1) My wife waited for over 4hrs for the vehicle to get an oil change (with an appointment). 2) The vehicle was brought in for a subsequent oil change, and to have the A/C looked at. - When picked up, the A/C was not even looked at, and the maintenance light was still on. I had to make several phone calls, and bring it in again to get the problem resolved. 3) The vehicle was brought in for a simple tire rotation, and supposed to be washed. After leaving the vehicle with them for 7hrs, the vehicle was still not washed. We had to wait for it yet again. I figured that when someone spends $80,000 on a vehicle, that person would receive "adequate" service, but that does not seem to be the case. I figure that since I purchased the maintenance plan, I will just bring it to another dealership to be serviced from now on. I'm not sure why these problems keep occurring, but I think that the General Manager is not doing his job. If these types of experiences continue happening, with the amount of other dealerships in the area, this dealership will definitely lose a lot of business.

Erick Burgess

"We visited your website and found a 2011 Camry that we..."

We visited your website and found a 2011 Camry that we came to see and eventually purchased - Florida lease car, low miles. David Morgan was very helpful on the phone, and when we arrived we met with David and were handed off to Abe, the salesman. Abe went on a test drive with us, we liked the car, and returned to the dealership to work out the purchase. I had researched my trade-in's worth and knew its condition, and the value for that condition. The backroom manager made two unsatisfactory offers on the trade-in, finally came down some on the sales price and up some on the trade. We were told that our credit score was about 100 points lower than it actually is - we had just checked it. The finance guy was OK, finally made a deal on the rate based on what we knew our credit score to be. I don't like being lied to. I don't like being treated like an idiot. The Camry is a great car, and I'm extremely happy with it so far. The reputation for quality and dependability was a major factor in our decision, and driving the car really sold it. I hope that the service department is reliable and honest.

David Morgan, Abe Hassan, Charles Phillips, & backroom sales manager

Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner responded to this review

December 09, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. However, I would like to apologize for some of the issues surrounding your purchase. I assure that this is not the standard we strive for at Ray Brandt Toyota. Thank you for your business and on behalf of all of us here at Ray Brandt Toyota, congratulations on your Camry! Kind regards, Robin Pati

"Best experience yet when purchasing a vehicle. I would..."

Best experience yet when purchasing a vehicle. I would definately recommend this dealer to my friends & family. They went above & beyond to help me find the right vehicle.

Ray & Jimmie

"the service waiting room is outstanding!!! cleanliness..."

the service waiting room is outstanding!!! cleanliness and up to date, also there were doughnuts and fresh coffe made. my vehicle was given to me on time. my truck was washed, very pleased with the service done.

Shelia Leblanc

"I went in to have a routine service on my van. They..."

I went in to have a routine service on my van. They noticed a problem I wasn't even aware I was having with my front brakes. They were able to repair it while I waited. Even better, it was all covered by my warranty! Erick took great care of me. I will definitely come back and will also reccommend this service department to my friends!

Erick Burgess

"I purchased a new Highlander from this dealer. Later I..."

I purchased a new Highlander from this dealer. Later I found out that the vehicle had been damaged and repaired prior to receipt and now the paint on the front bumber does not match the rest of the vehicle. Fraudulent practice. I have been to the dealer three times regarding this issue and w was sent on my way without resolution. Beware of the honesty of this dealership.

Fred Mena