Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

2460 Veterans Blvd,
Kenner, Louisiana 70062
Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner Info
About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading dealers for new, used, and Toyota Certified cars, trucks, and SUVs in Louisiana. Customers from all over Louisiana, New Orleans, Kenner, Metairie, La Place, Houma, Marrero, Baton Rouge, Covington, Mandeville, West Wego, and Old Metaire will find a large inventory of Toyota vehicles like Prius, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Land Cruiser, Matrix, RAV4, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tundra, Venza, Yaris, Solara, Corolla, Tacoma, Sienna, Scion, & others. Located in Kenner, Louisiana, Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading retailers of vehicles on the Internet. We specialize in Toyota sales, service, parts & accessories.

About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

• After Hours Drop-Off Service
Miduplantis
9/30/2016

"The Best "

This is the nicest dealership I've ever been to. Starbucks coffee, private room if you need to have a private phone conversation or have a crying baby, comfortable leather chairs, they were prompt with my appointment time and the staff was so kind and professional. I'll never go back to Lakeside Toyota again!

Sheila

Happyme
9/27/2016

"25,000 mile inspetion"

The service is great. I don't have to wait too long and my car is handled by professionals! I highly recommend Ray Brandt Toyota!! Keep up the great work! I love my Toyota!

Doug

Fitz
9/26/2016

"Routine oil chge"

Met right away, everyone courteous , waiting area clean , snacks available .price was fair. Ordered touch up paint and will call when comes in stock.washed car

Doug

Bruce
9/21/2016

"Good service"

Professional staff good service I always go to the dealer ray Brandt. I always get good service here I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra and have had all service work here

Dave

Brandy80
9/21/2016

"Wonderful experience "

I went to get my car serviced at the dealership, and Harold was super nice! Every time I go to Ray Brandt Toyota I have a pleasant experience. It's refreshing to always see smiling faces!!!

Harold

Hung nguyen1976
9/07/2016

"Good service "

Helpful and mr bang Bui was very helpful and nice and I would recommend him when you visit there. Nice and clean place and friendly people

Mr bang bui

Irisfefee
8/31/2016

"Best service ever"

My salesman was very informative and details. He made the process quick and easy. Will be recommending family and friends to him. Also very easy to find dealership.

Alex

Satisfied #1
8/27/2016

"Toyota camry dashboard replacement."

Mr. Harold LeBlanc was very helpful and professional. He turned this problem into a great experience. I would recommend Ray Brandt Toyota to anyone who wants a no hassle experience. Pat Comeaux

Harold J LeBlanc

theresanola
8/06/2016

"Great experience"

Genice was very helpful and patient. She spent most of the day with us and was positive and gracious throughout. No high pressure tactics; she just tried to help us find what we were looking for.

Genice steverson

Ben22
8/02/2016

"Great experience "

Pat Brown was my salesman and it was awesome through and through. The experience went great from sales to dealing with the finance department. I dealt with Michael Edwards in finance who helped me out tremendously and made my car buying experience even better. Thanks Ray Brandt Toyota, Ben Butler

Patrick Brown , Michael Edwards