Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

2460 Veterans Boulevard,
Kenner, Louisiana 70062
Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner Info
About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading dealers for new, used, and Toyota Certified cars, trucks, and SUVs in Louisiana. Customers from all over Louisiana, New Orleans, Kenner, Metairie, La Place, Houma, Marrero, Baton Rouge, Covington, Mandeville, West Wego, and Old Metaire will find a large inventory of Toyota vehicles like Prius, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Land Cruiser, Matrix, RAV4, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tundra, Venza, Yaris, Solara, Corolla, Tacoma, Sienna, Scion, & others. Located in Kenner, Louisiana, Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading retailers of vehicles on the Internet. We specialize in Toyota sales, service, parts & accessories.

About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:30 AM

• After Hours Drop-Off Service
kevin
1/30/2015

"Sales"

I had an great experience with salesman, JAMES GIBSON when I purchased my 2015 Camry XSE from him.. I've been in 2 Toyota dealership in new Orleans before I came to Ray Brandt Toyota in Kenner. He's a great Salesman, very professional. He was working hard to get what I need to have on my car.......very knowledge with his products. I would like to recommend him to you guys. When you need a NEW OR USED vehicles , COME to SEE James...I believe that he will take care of you in person........ Give this man a change before you buy...

James Gibson

February 03, 2015

Wow, thank you for such a great review of James! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Ray Brandt Toyota and that James provided you with the help that you needed. We'll make sure to pass along the kind words. Thanks again for your great review and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

msanamo71
12/23/2014

"safety recall"

My salesperson, Mike Meek, the safety recall gentleman in service-Eric, even the nice gentleman in the shop where you buy items for your car all were so very nice and professional!!!!

Mike Meek, Eric in service

December 31, 2014

It’s great to hear that Mike, Eric and the rest of the team were able to make your experience so enjoyable with their kindness and professionalism. We always love hearing positive reviews from happy customers. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Darlene
12/22/2014

"Great Service in 30 minutes!"

10,000 mile check-up! Scheduled Service for my 2014 Toyota Camry. Upon arriving I noticed the waiting area for service was packed. The Service Manager said it would be one hour wait. As I was getting comfortable in the lounge chair and checking out the tv, my name was called 30 minutes later! What they said would take one hour only took 30 minutes! They even washed my car!!!!!!! Just a note-the salesman that sold me the car, came over when he saw me- to say Hello and asked how I was doing? I thought that was a great touch and made the experience personal. Service 1st trip-Excellent

fFrankiie Costanza

December 31, 2014

Darlene, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this excellent review! We are happy to hear your first service experience with us was better than expected and felt efficient and personal. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of any future needs!

Jdaquin
11/06/2014

"Worse Dealership Ever!"

I sent an email requesting a test drive on a used car. I get an email from the sales manager telling me it's available and to come in for a VIP test drive. I drive 30 minutes there to find out they can't find the vehicle. He pulls it up on his computer and tells me it's showing in stock. Then he tries to get his salesman to sell me a different brand car instead. Don't waste your time dealing with these unprofessional people!!!!!

Andrew

KennyMelancon
11/03/2014

"Job Well Done"

Dealer Principle / Director My name is Kenny Melancon. I would like to express my gratitude to the Dealership and Service Manager,” Mr. Danny Waguespack”. The dealership “Ray Brandt Toyota” is doing everything right! Mr. Waguespack is courteous, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy. It is rare to find good customer service these days and you guys could serve as the standard for all other dealerships to follow. Mr. Danny Waguespack assistance in helping my friend with the Highlander air conditioning problem has shown the professionalism that I believe this industry needs. She had an AC problem with the car and was not satisfied with the results from the first repair. I had conversation with Mr. Waguespack last 10/25/2014 about the repair that was performed on her car. He listened with concern and explained what he believed the condition to be, at the time he examined the vehicle, after the first repair. My friend felt she had been unjustly charged for repairs served. Mr. Waguespack not only went out of his way to assist and resolve the problem; he also added a service on the car and washed it for her. I must say the professionalism of a company is not the price paid for service rendered and thinking you have satisfied the customer; it’s how the company handles customers feeling of dissatisfaction, and resolved the issues in a manner with the utmost concern for making a satisfied customer. Customers are the first to complain but never take the time to applauded or compliment. I would like to take this moment to do both for Mr. Danny Waguespack, Service Manager of Ray Brandt Toyota. Thank you for a job well done. Kenny Melancon

Danny Waguespack

November 05, 2014

Kenny, thank you for the numerous compliments about Danny! He always works hard to provide our customers with the best service possible and we are so fortunate to have him on our team. It is definitely reassuring to hear such positive feedback about our customer service and the wonderful work Danny did while helping your friend fix her AC issues. Thank you again and please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future!

guyp
8/19/2014

"Really great service"

I drive from the Westbank to have my Toyota serviced in Kenner in large part due to the service manager I always ask for named Doug. When you go for service, ask for him. Professional and straight forward without all the BS I have dealt with at other dealerships. Not to mention the best customer service waiting area I have ever experienced with coffee, donuts in the morning, fresh popped popcorn, with high end leather seating around big screen TVs. Makes getting my vehicle service a pleasant experience.

Doug Montalbano

Troy Kent
8/08/2014

"They Really Are Great!"

We have to say thank you to the team at Ray Brandt Toyota. In particular, Patrick Brown and Michael Edwards. From the time we entered the facility we felt as if the team was concerned about what we were interested in and they wanted to help us. Unlike most “pressure sales organizations”, we felt no pressure at all. Patrick Brown was especially attentive and helpful. He made us feel welcome and he helped us find exactly what we wanted. The entire process felt comfortable at Ray Brandt Toyota from sales through finance. They helped us understand what to expect and delivered all that was promised clearly with No Surprises! It’s great to deal with an organization that delivers what they promise. Thanks for making our purchase a great experience! We will be back for our next one….. Sincerely, The Kent Family

Patrick Brown

August 12, 2014

Troy, thanks for such a great review of Ray Brandt Toyota! We’re glad that you enjoyed working with Patrick and Michael. It’s great that you never felt pressured and that you were treated well. We take pride in the fact that you felt comfortable throughout the entire process. Thanks so much for your kind words; they are truly valuable to us. We can’t wait to see you again!

jrochelle
7/28/2014

"RayBrant Toyota"

By far the closest to a NASCAR pit stop that I've had. Diagnosed problem correctly and I was back on the road in an hour. Harold handled paperwork and Lenny coordinated the service. Super team. Thanks for getting my Rav4 back on track.

Lenny Thomas

BobWieber
4/24/2014

"Don't go here unless you wanna get screwed.........."

My advice: don't even walk on their lot. Had a "deal" worked out (or so I thought) and when it came time to pick up the car, they had sold it to someone else. The salesman (Mike Meek) claimed it was a mistake, and that another salesman had let another customer test drive it (reportedly while he was not there), and got in an accident with it, and that they were buying it. He claimed that this other customer's insurance was going to pay for the repairs. He never called or contacted me, until I contacted him the day i was supposed to go pick it up. Then I had to drive an hour (from BR) to talk to him and find out what happened. He said he would show me pictures (never happened), asked to talk to the manager (never happened), and asked him to find another vehicle for me (never happened). BEWARE!! STAY AWAY!!!

Mike Meek

kjauthement
12/06/2013

"I purchased a new Toyota Land Cruiser from Ray Brandt..."

I purchased a new Toyota Land Cruiser from Ray Brandt Toyota in April of 2012. The sales experience was great, actually the reason I purchased this vehicle from the dealership was because of how easy the sales staff was to work with. But.... From the first service visit, I have had nothing but problems. 1) My wife waited for over 4hrs for the vehicle to get an oil change (with an appointment). 2) The vehicle was brought in for a subsequent oil change, and to have the A/C looked at. - When picked up, the A/C was not even looked at, and the maintenance light was still on. I had to make several phone calls, and bring it in again to get the problem resolved. 3) The vehicle was brought in for a simple tire rotation, and supposed to be washed. After leaving the vehicle with them for 7hrs, the vehicle was still not washed. We had to wait for it yet again. I figured that when someone spends $80,000 on a vehicle, that person would receive "adequate" service, but that does not seem to be the case. I figure that since I purchased the maintenance plan, I will just bring it to another dealership to be serviced from now on. I'm not sure why these problems keep occurring, but I think that the General Manager is not doing his job. If these types of experiences continue happening, with the amount of other dealerships in the area, this dealership will definitely lose a lot of business.

Erick Burgess