Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

2460 Veterans Blvd,
Kenner, Louisiana 70062
Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner Info
About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading dealers for new, used, and Toyota Certified cars, trucks, and SUVs in Louisiana. Customers from all over Louisiana, New Orleans, Kenner, Metairie, La Place, Houma, Marrero, Baton Rouge, Covington, Mandeville, West Wego, and Old Metaire will find a large inventory of Toyota vehicles like Prius, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Land Cruiser, Matrix, RAV4, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tundra, Venza, Yaris, Solara, Corolla, Tacoma, Sienna, Scion, & others. Located in Kenner, Louisiana, Ray Brandt Toyota is one of the leading retailers of vehicles on the Internet. We specialize in Toyota sales, service, parts & accessories.

About Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner

• After Hours Drop-Off Service
Its420DC
6/15/2016

"Graet dealership"

Staff is awesome and we got a great deal. We got a 2016 Camry xse, they went through everything and even programmed the radio and Bluetooth for us as well. When we drove away our car was great and all ready to go

Mike meeks

Sabssabs
4/28/2016

"Excellent and efficient service "

Everyone was kind and informative. Everyone made my experience really pleasant and easy. I love my new car now, and I definitely recommend Ray Brandt,

Kevin

April 28, 2016

We are so happy that we were able to get you the car that you wanted with such ease. Enjoy your new car, and come visit us again soon!

gregg204
4/27/2016

"Tundra"

As usual excellent service from Ray Brandt. Hany was exceptional. Would recommend him to anyone. Explained everything in the truck and worked to get me the best deal possible

Hany

April 28, 2016

We are so happy that we were able to get you a great deal on a new truck. Enjoy your new Tundra, and thank you for the positive review!

Rooster
4/27/2016

"Service visit"

Every time I visit the service department, everyone is ALWAYS so pleasant and easy to work with especially Sheila. Hardly ever a long wait, as they get right on my vehicles right away. It's also very nice of RB Toyota to have refreshments available for us guests.

Sheila

April 28, 2016

Thank you for the positive review of Ray Brandt Toyota. We will make sure this information gets passed along to Sheila and the rest of the team. Come visit us again soon!

La120
4/25/2016

"Ray Brandt Mercedes Benz & Ray Brandt Toyota"

Ray Brandt Toyota, Ray Brandt Mercedes Benz, and Ray Brandt Infinity are the best in service and sales. We have purchased all of our vehicles from them and always have our vehicles serviced through their dealerships. Never have we been disappointed. In fact we are always extremely pleased with the attention to detail and efficiency in getting the service done right the first time. We recommend Ray Brandt to our friends whenever they are in the market for a vehicle or service. You can't go wrong with Ray Brandt.... First class all the way.

Michael Rhea

April 28, 2016

Thank you for choosing to shop with us and have your vehicles serviced with us too. We love our loyal customers so come back and visit us soon!

Sduet
4/23/2016

"RAV4 Owner"

We were treated very fairly and honestly when we purchased our vehicle, as well as, when we bring our car in for service. We will never go anywhere else.

Dempster

Leviarnold1
4/16/2016

"Great and Fast Service"

Mr Montabano and the service are the best at what they do .i have total confidence in the work an quailty of the Ray Brandt Toyota service department

Doug Montabno

April 18, 2016

We appreciate the 5 stars and are very happy that you place trust and confidence in us!

Toyota 4Runner owner

"Exceeds expectations "

Always a pleasure dealing with Ray Brandt in Kenner. From sales to service -they are top notch. Professional, knowledgeable, courteous and prompt. What more could you ask for !!

Doug and the service dept team

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback and taking the time to leave a 5-star review!

Ghost
4/15/2016

"Great experience buying a car"

Bought a car from them and it was a great experience!!! Kevin and Fred were knowledgeable and willing to work with you. Would recommend them to all

Kevin

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the recommendation! I will pass along your compliments to Kevin and Fred. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Big Mac.

"Service Department"

I would recommend this dealer for service to anyone. The service staff is amazing. My rep is Doug Montalbano and he is the biggest reason why I have and will continue to bring my cars to Ray Brandt for service.

Doug Montalbano

April 19, 2016

Thank you! We value your recommendations, and I will pass along your feedback to Doug! We are so pleased Doug continues to provide the level of service we strive to give all customers at Ray Brandt!