Ray Catena Maserati of Monmouth

Gary Placona

Kevin Ayala, Service Advisor, Ray Catena Maserati of Monmouth

Kevin Ayala

June 27, 2017

"Yes I would recommend this dealership."

- Crobinsonthorpe

The whole dealership was great and professional, I would rate them a 10. My sales person Mr. Lousidis was great to deal with, he was warm, professional, and respectful. He made my buying experiencing very pleasurable and doable, when I'm ready for an up grade I would definitely come and see Mr. Lousidis. Mr. O'Such was also great in showing me how everything works on the car, no matter how many questions I asked he was there to answer them. I have had the car for a week now and have called Mr. Lousidis to asked questions about the car and he is still very receptive to answer my questions, without hesitation, that's why I rated Mr. Lousidis 5 stars.

June 24, 2017

"Excellent Experience and Knowledge"

- Mario P

I have purchased many cars over the years, first time Maserati owner. Mike Lousidis, sales consultant, was very knowledgable with the Maserati brand and made me feel comfortable from the beginning. I asked many questions and Mike took his time explaining the different models and options available. Mike Bellina, GM was also involved in our purchase working around my schedule pulling out several color combination cars for us to review. I felt both Mikes were very honest and trustworthy. The delivery was very smooth with no surprises. Highly recommending working with Mike L.

Michael Bellina
Michael Lousidis

June 17, 2017

"Great customer service"

- King

My sales person Mike Lousidis, was great and service orientiated. Although the car sold itself it was pleasant dealing with someone of professionalism. I would definitely refer my friends to try the experience at Ray Catena. My brand new maserati with the red interior is wicked.

Mike Lucidias