Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Closed Today Hours

Tom Cola, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Tom Cola

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Vincent Peluso Jr., Sales & Leasing Consultant / Internet Sales Specialist, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Vincent Peluso Jr.

Sales & Leasing Consultant / Internet Sales Specialist
Christina Colucci, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Christina Colucci

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Matt Kratzer, Mercedes-Benz Sales and Leasing, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Matt Kratzer

Mercedes-Benz Sales and Leasing

April 23, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- Pratik

Christina was really amazing in during our visit to Ray Catena. She is knowledgable about the cars, informative and was always willing to help be it tes drive, training or paperwork.

April 11, 2017

"Great Experience with Tom at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz"

- Shroff

Our day started with a visit to Ray Catena Mercedes in Edison. As we were browsing the show room, Tom approached us and provided information on the vehicle we were browsing. After understanding our needs Tom was able to suggest vehicles that would fit our needs and price. He took the time to explain the features, and helped clear questions we had. His honest attitude was great, which I felt helped us further in making a decision to purchase the car. I have bought many cars in the past and have always felts it's a full day's job to go through everything but with Tom, we were done within two hours. He even suggested we comeback later during the day as he will complete all the paperwork. This allowed us to focus on other chores.

April 09, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- jjose33

I have purchased many cars, and like others, the thought of going to the dealer is stressful to say the least. But, the experience I had at the Mercedes dealership in Edison, and especially with Tom Cola, has been the best, easiest, most straightforward experience I have ever had. Tom was courteous, attentive, knowledgeable, and steered me to the best car for my needs and price point. He made the entire transaction easy and amazing, and for the first time I look forward to returning to the dealership for my next car. Visit this dealership and ask for Tom, you will NOT be disappointed!!! Thanks so much Tom!!!

New 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL 550, $77590