Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1, Edison, New Jersey 08817

Tom Cola, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Vincent Santangelo, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Vincent Santangelo

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Matt Kratzer, Mercedes-Benz Sales and Leasing, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Matt Kratzer

Mercedes-Benz Sales and Leasing
Vince Peluso Jr., Sales & Leasing Consultant / Internet Sales Specialist, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Vince Peluso Jr.

Sales & Leasing Consultant / Internet Sales Specialist

August 19, 2017

"The greatest auto-purchasing experience ever!"

- jspwilliams

I have avoided looking or even stepping foot into any dealership for the past 9 years, so my confidents in salesmen have always been wavered, but I will gladly admit that this dealership, and especially Tom, totally changed that. From the moment you walk in, to the moment you shake hands on a deal (I'm so happy people still do that! It's small things like this that impress me), you are welcomed as "family". Tom is amazing. He made us feel so welcome and helped us along the purchasing process, as if he was purchasing the car with us! I loved the experience here! I will definitely come back for my next automobile experience, I will definitely recommend friends. I'm even planning on bringing my wife in for her next automobile when her deal on her Honda is done. Again, the best experience I have ever had at any auto dealership, the best! On a final note, to drive home the "family" feel and to display just how important they treat their customers, on our second visit, the receptionist actually remembered our names. I found this small, minute, detail amazingly impressive. I love this place.

August 18, 2017

"Everything exactly as described"

- Tfpwd

Very professional, timely, perfect, love the car, only complaint is it is too fast and Jorge won't take care of my wife's tickets...

Jorge Rivera

August 17, 2017

"Great Experience, Wonderful Salesman"

- Mikael Alyshia

Tom Cola at Ray Catena was beyond excellent! Words aren't enough to describe the awesome experience that he gave to my husband and I while purchasing our Mercedes Benz. We were very pleased with the wealth of knowledge and understanding that Tom had! He didn't make us feel like we were just customers; Tom made us feel like we were already apart of the Ray Catena Mercedes Benz family. Throughout the process Tom continuously said "I want you both to be happy," very assuring words to hear when buying a vehicle. Kind, knowledgeable, friendly, and warm are words that describe Tom! So, to Tom and the Ray Catena family, thank you for making our experience a memorable one!

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class, $85998