Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Union

Sales Representative

August 21, 2017

"Amazing Experience"

- Stephanie S

I have been to a few places looking for the right car and Stan made the EXPERIENCE exceptional and helped me pick the car I wanted! Very Honest and dedicated to their customers needs.

August 01, 2017

"TREATED LIKE ROYALTY!!!"

- Bjonesf1

LENNY INSERRA was a pleasure to work with. He made my car buying experience the best ever and I have bought several new and used vehicles before. I had a very bad dealer experience the day before I came to your dealership and pretty much believed all dealerships were the same. However, to my surprise from the door (receptionist) to the exit with my vehicle, it was so AMAZING. There was no haggling over price, now pressure to purchase, but I was treated like I was buying the most expensive car there. I have a large family and I work for a large private Jet company, I couldn't wait to post my car on Facebook and tell them about Lenny and my experience with Ray Catena Dealership. Thanks to Lenny, I now trust the process. Lenny's pleasant attitude and the love he has for what he does was evident in this purchase process. I am a loyal Mercedes owner for life!!!!! p.s. Lenny I think you have a friend for life with my husband, as a wife who always dreamed of driving a Mercedes Benz I'd say that is a good thing!!!!

Lenny Inserra

July 31, 2017

" Amazing experience "

- Marc

Stan was a pleasure to work with! From the minute we met, he was very professional, not pushy, and very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Because I was getting a 2018 special order, certain information was not readily available, but he kept me informed at all times the moment the information became available. Although I did try a Ray Catena Purchase in the past and did not have a good experience, Stan definitely brought me back into Catena

Other Employees : Jordy and Michael to teach me the nuanced of the car