Ray Catena of Freehold

About Ray Catena of Freehold

About Ray Catena of Freehold

TriciaM
3/29/2016

"a great experience in car shopping"

I just leased a new Mercedes Benz at Ray Catena Freehold. For the first time in over 30 years of car shopping, Gina made the process painless, she was informative, efficient and very professional with no bs. She listened to what I needed, prepared an offer that was suitable for me, there was no back and forth and I got the car I wanted. The general manager, Leigh, came to introduce herself and cared enough to ask how my experience was. Overall, I was very satisfied and would highly recommend shopping for a car at Ray Catena MB Freehold. I hope the service Dept is equally efficient and pleasant.

Silviavr
3/26/2016

"Nick Traina Should Be Fired."

With the exception of Nick Traina, the experience with the Ray Catena personnel and facility was positively overwhelming. That was all until the deal was bumped up to the manager, Nick Traina, who was completely unprofessional, arrogant and condescending. He must have missed the customer satisfaction portion of his training. It is actually a shame because it only takes one bad apple to ruin the legacy of a phenomenal reputation.

Mercedes
3/24/2016

"great experience and staff is friendly "

The dealership is very helpful in finding the right car for you and family. The staff is very welcoming and this dealership had a wide selection of cars to choose from.

Frod28
3/13/2016

"Great customer service !"

It was great purchasing my first Benz! Gina was amazing she was patient and got me in the car I wanted ! I advise you to go see her ! Frank

BenzFan
3/05/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

After visiting other local Mercedes Benz dealers in the Monmouth County area I found this location the best by far! Our sales representative Gina Pantano was friendly, efficient, extremely helpful, and accommodating. She searched high and low for the exact model I was looking for and was able to locate it and deliver it quickly. The management here is also very friendly and we never felt the extreme sales pressure that you normally run into. The other dealers we visited, for the most part, ignored us and also didn't follow up when we tried to get information. The employees here are gracious, professional, and knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to driving my GL for a long time to come and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a relaxed and professional experience. We'll be back for sure!

rj212
2/29/2016

"Outstanding experience"

Superb experience all around with sales and management. Incredibly professional from the moment we walked into the dealership for the first time. Client Advisor, Gina Pantano, was excellent to work with. Proactively found me a material discount through my employer and kept me informed every step of the way during a delivery delay caused by the record snow storm across the East Coast in late January. Leigh Farrell and her full team made the car buying experience very smooth and hassle free. Highly recommend this dealership.

kopk31
2/20/2016

"excellent dealership and personnel"

we recently leased a 2016 mercedes from the ray catena dealership in freehold...the transaction was completed in a most professional manner...our client representative gina pantano was most helpful and a very hard worker...we were most confident with her ability to guide us through the process.....gina pantano is a credit to the ray catena dealership...she is an integral part of the team...integrity, personable,engaging are all very descriptive of gina...in addition nick traina who we already knew from prior transactions was great and worked behind the scenes to secure a positive experience...thank you to Gina Pantano and Nick Traina

Tom N
2/15/2016

"Great Dealership"

The sales and management were excellent. Best experience I have had in quite some time. Would recommend them to anyone! If you want excellent service this is place to go.

Ira Lenner
1/21/2016

"My Visit to Ray Catena of Freehold"

I had a very positive experience both with the sales rep who took care of me, Nick Castaneda and the Sales Manager whose name was also Nick. They were knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They provided me with info as well as showing me personally the vehicles I was interested in. My final comment to them was that is why I bought my newest Mercedes from Ray Catena as I feel the people at Ray Catena are truly a pleasure to work with/ Ira Lenner

john c
12/17/2015

"Very pleasant and knowledgeable sales staff ."

I have owned 5 new Mercedes-Benz cars over the last 10 years and even though I live about 5 miles from the Mercedes dealership I never bought at that dealership because the sales staff was not knowledgeable. After staying at the dealership for hours to try to get the exact car that I wanted they never came through or the price was out of line compared to other dealers that I visited . This time it was not that way. I went to 4 other dealers and then decided to go to Freehold Mercedes-Benz Dealer and I was told that the dealership had a new owner. I must say I was most impressed with the staff. Gina Pantano was terrific. I purchased my new car there for the first time. Gina Pantano was very knowledgeable and efficient. She located a car for me and told me when I could pick it up and it was ready when I arrived at the dealership. She was constantly in touch with me throughout the process which was very reassuring. I will continue to purchase all future vehicles from Gina Pantano. Mercedes is indeed fortunate to have such a wonderful person on staff.

Reviews of Gina Pantano