Ray Catena of Freehold

About Ray Catena of Freehold

Danny
8/21/2016

"Great experience "

Love my car. Love the service we receive. We won't go anywhere else. Ever. 😄 Thank you we will be back when it's time for the next car.

August 22, 2016

Danny, thank you so much for your positive review! We're glad that our staff has been able to exceed your expectations each time! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy!

tonyM
8/20/2016

"warm confortable atmosphere"

I have bought new and used cars for over 40 years. During that time I have dealt with many different personalities, from sale people who thing they are doing you a favor when you walk into the dealership,to managers who couldn't care less who walked in. I must say that I have never been so welcomed at Ray Catena of Freehold , so much so that staff and management take the time to introduced themselves and remember your name on future visits. Bill Hoblitzell was patient knowledgeable and went out of his way to help on the lease of my vehicle . I was so impress with the service that I returned several weeks later a purchase another vehicle from him. Robert Lisi explained every feature of both vehicles in precise detail, in a calm ,and patient manor, to myself, and my wife. Matt the used car manager was help in offering the best price for my used vehicles as well as warranty extensions and service. Now the best for last. Leigh Farrell the General Manager of Ray Catena of Freehold introduced herself when I first lease a vehicle. She is warm, considerate , asked if I had any question and spent sometime speaking with me. She made sure my visit was an excellent and professional experience. Each time I visited the dealership Leigh, Matt, and Bill each remembered my name and always greeted me like family. Leigh always made sure I was well taken care of from plates, car washes and great coffee. The front desk Ladies always greeted you with a simile and directed you to the right people. Several weeks later I came in and traded my car for a new one, not just because of the service but because of the care and respect that I received from everyone. When you do visit Ray Catena of Freehold you feel the atmosphere of happy employees that gives off a comfortable vibe, and a relaxing environment to do business. I attribute that to Leigh because of her understanding and compassion in representing herself and the Ray Catena Brand.

August 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on your experience at our dealership! We're glad that our staff was able to make your experience a painless one. We wish you the best of luck with your new Mercedes Benz vehicle!

KeshaW
7/01/2016

"Upgrade"

I went to upgrade for my birthday on 6/29 and I met with Lenny and Nick. Lenny was very helpful, however Nick was not. He was a bit condescending in his tone with an uninterested posture. There was an issue that came up with the promotional deal I was offered in the mail and he basically told me there was nothing he could do for me and did not try to help to see what other options were available for me. He was going to let me walk out of the building. On the other hand Lenny was great, he worked very hard to close the deal although he had me there for several hours. Robert the Product Concierge, was very pleasant and knowledgeable, explained and demonstrated the features of the car professionally and thorough.

August 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

Gregg
6/01/2016

"Ray Catena #1"

Gina, Nick and Robert were a pleasure to work with. All lovely and professional. I have been with Ray Catena dealerships for the past 15 years. Sales and service with Mr. Scoles is pure class. Everything is made so easy and thoroughly explained. Thank you Ray Catena.

Gina is an excellent sales rep. Lovely and professional. Manager Nick and Robert, technician, that explained the workings of my car was as professional as you can get.

Penny19
5/31/2016

"A perfect experience in leasing my Mercedes!"

Coming from BMW's for the last twenty years I was reluctant to make a switch..Stopped into Ray Catena's in Freedhold NJ..looked around for a minute and was introduced to Nick Castaneda.. Hit it off right away talked about what I was looking for..Made the easiest and most comfortable deal and was on my way..Nick made this experience a great one!!

David Anash
5/07/2016

"Best car purchase experinece."

This was most easiest purchase of car. I request on-line quotes and quickly received phone call which was followed by email. With in 2 hours email conversation I picked car with all options. They work with me on price and within few hours I have everything finalize. It took me 10-15 min at dealership to sigh all papers, inspect car and drive very happy customer. No hassles, no managers of managers. Everything was as promised and more. Thank you. And special thank you to Gina Pantano. She did as she promised!!!!

Satisfied Customer
5/03/2016

"Sales Support - On-going Quality Support"

I purchased a Mercedes SUV approximately one year ago from Mercedes Freehold. My Sales Representative was Gina Pantano. Gina worked very creatively to find me the right vehicle. She was very thorough and highly responsive, a service level which continues today, one year after my purchase. I remain very grateful for her efforts.

TriciaM
3/29/2016

"a great experience in car shopping"

I just leased a new Mercedes Benz at Ray Catena Freehold. For the first time in over 30 years of car shopping, Gina made the process painless, she was informative, efficient and very professional with no bs. She listened to what I needed, prepared an offer that was suitable for me, there was no back and forth and I got the car I wanted. The general manager, Leigh, came to introduce herself and cared enough to ask how my experience was. Overall, I was very satisfied and would highly recommend shopping for a car at Ray Catena MB Freehold. I hope the service Dept is equally efficient and pleasant.

Silviavr
3/26/2016

"Nick Traina Should Be Fired."

With the exception of Nick Traina, the experience with the Ray Catena personnel and facility was positively overwhelming. That was all until the deal was bumped up to the manager, Nick Traina, who was completely unprofessional, arrogant and condescending. He must have missed the customer satisfaction portion of his training. It is actually a shame because it only takes one bad apple to ruin the legacy of a phenomenal reputation.

Mercedes
3/24/2016

"great experience and staff is friendly "

The dealership is very helpful in finding the right car for you and family. The staff is very welcoming and this dealership had a wide selection of cars to choose from.

Reviews of Nick Traina