Ray Catena of Freehold

About Ray Catena of Freehold

KeshaW
7/01/2016

"Upgrade"

I went to upgrade for my birthday on 6/29 and I met with Lenny and Nick. Lenny was very helpful, however Nick was not. He was a bit condescending in his tone with an uninterested posture. There was an issue that came up with the promotional deal I was offered in the mail and he basically told me there was nothing he could do for me and did not try to help to see what other options were available for me. He was going to let me walk out of the building. On the other hand Lenny was great, he worked very hard to close the deal although he had me there for several hours. Robert the Product Concierge, was very pleasant and knowledgeable, explained and demonstrated the features of the car professionally and thorough.

Gregg
6/01/2016

"Ray Catena #1"

Gina, Nick and Robert were a pleasure to work with. All lovely and professional. I have been with Ray Catena dealerships for the past 15 years. Sales and service with Mr. Scoles is pure class. Everything is made so easy and thoroughly explained. Thank you Ray Catena.

Gina is an excellent sales rep. Lovely and professional. Manager Nick and Robert, technician, that explained the workings of my car was as professional as you can get.

Penny19
5/31/2016

"A perfect experience in leasing my Mercedes!"

Coming from BMW's for the last twenty years I was reluctant to make a switch..Stopped into Ray Catena's in Freedhold NJ..looked around for a minute and was introduced to Nick Castaneda.. Hit it off right away talked about what I was looking for..Made the easiest and most comfortable deal and was on my way..Nick made this experience a great one!!

David Anash
5/07/2016

"Best car purchase experinece."

This was most easiest purchase of car. I request on-line quotes and quickly received phone call which was followed by email. With in 2 hours email conversation I picked car with all options. They work with me on price and within few hours I have everything finalize. It took me 10-15 min at dealership to sigh all papers, inspect car and drive very happy customer. No hassles, no managers of managers. Everything was as promised and more. Thank you. And special thank you to Gina Pantano. She did as she promised!!!!

Satisfied Customer
5/03/2016

"Sales Support - On-going Quality Support"

I purchased a Mercedes SUV approximately one year ago from Mercedes Freehold. My Sales Representative was Gina Pantano. Gina worked very creatively to find me the right vehicle. She was very thorough and highly responsive, a service level which continues today, one year after my purchase. I remain very grateful for her efforts.

TriciaM
3/29/2016

"a great experience in car shopping"

I just leased a new Mercedes Benz at Ray Catena Freehold. For the first time in over 30 years of car shopping, Gina made the process painless, she was informative, efficient and very professional with no bs. She listened to what I needed, prepared an offer that was suitable for me, there was no back and forth and I got the car I wanted. The general manager, Leigh, came to introduce herself and cared enough to ask how my experience was. Overall, I was very satisfied and would highly recommend shopping for a car at Ray Catena MB Freehold. I hope the service Dept is equally efficient and pleasant.

Silviavr
3/26/2016

"Nick Traina Should Be Fired."

With the exception of Nick Traina, the experience with the Ray Catena personnel and facility was positively overwhelming. That was all until the deal was bumped up to the manager, Nick Traina, who was completely unprofessional, arrogant and condescending. He must have missed the customer satisfaction portion of his training. It is actually a shame because it only takes one bad apple to ruin the legacy of a phenomenal reputation.

Mercedes
3/24/2016

"great experience and staff is friendly "

The dealership is very helpful in finding the right car for you and family. The staff is very welcoming and this dealership had a wide selection of cars to choose from.

Frod28
3/13/2016

"Great customer service !"

It was great purchasing my first Benz! Gina was amazing she was patient and got me in the car I wanted ! I advise you to go see her ! Frank

BenzFan
3/05/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

After visiting other local Mercedes Benz dealers in the Monmouth County area I found this location the best by far! Our sales representative Gina Pantano was friendly, efficient, extremely helpful, and accommodating. She searched high and low for the exact model I was looking for and was able to locate it and deliver it quickly. The management here is also very friendly and we never felt the extreme sales pressure that you normally run into. The other dealers we visited, for the most part, ignored us and also didn't follow up when we tried to get information. The employees here are gracious, professional, and knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to driving my GL for a long time to come and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a relaxed and professional experience. We'll be back for sure!

Reviews of Nick Traina