Ray Catena of Freehold

Nicholas Castaneda

Jack Coffey, Client Advisor, Ray Catena of Freehold

Jack Coffey

March 25, 2017

"My Gratitude to Chris Gioffre and His Team"

- jw8385678

I was very concerned going into the repair without knowing the length of the repair and potential cost for our 2005 Mercedes SLK 350 2 weeks ago. I had engine trouble and needed an honest diagnosis of the situation. That's why I brought it to Chris Gioffre 's attention as I have known him for many years as the service manager at Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth and Freehold. We purchased and serviced many of our family vehicles there. Chris and his service centers have always provided excellent services to our family. Ray Catena's family tree is growing and currently Chris is over seeing the service centers not only at Lexus of Monmounth and Freehold, but also at Freehold Audi and Freehold Mercedes. Of all the service centers Chris is overseeing as the manager, I would of appreciate that he could just place a call to the dealership to expect my car to be serviced. What Chris did after his initial communication with the service center was just out of my expectation. He was there every step of the way from the day I have the car towed into the dealership (from East Brunswick NJ) , while it was exam by the service consultant Richard, (also a top notch professional) and going over the details of the repair...... until the end. There are not enough words that I can express my gratitude to Chris, even thou it might be another day of work for him..... I sincerely appreciate Chris and his team for what they done and I am thankful to have high quality service centers to go to after purchasing premium cars from Ray Catena Dealerships over the years. If you are looking for TRUST, RELIABILITY, DEPENDABILITY, EXCELLENT SERVICE, you will find it wiith Chris Gioffre at his Ray Catena Service Departments!

March 25, 2017

"First Mercedes "

- thesimps

Thank you Gena Pantano for your expert help in getting us into a beautiful car. You helped us through the process in finding the right car as our first Mercedes! The dealership was professional and provided great service in getting off in our new adventure!

March 14, 2017

"Excellent Service & Experience"

- Paul O

Gina truly provided world class customer service through the entire car buying process. She kept in constant communication with me and was able to answer all of my questions (even on her day off)! When it was time to pick up the car she had all of the paper work ready to go for a quick delivery. Gina personally followed up with me the day after purchasing the vehicle to make sure I was enjoying the car. I informed her of how incredibly happy I was with the car itself but that I was having an issue using one of the features. Gina took the time to explain to me (again) how the feature worked as well as some of its nuances. At the end of the day she was able to fix my issue without having me reach out to technical support. Truly first class service.

Photos