Ray Catena of Freehold

About Ray Catena of Freehold

About Ray Catena of Freehold

David Anash
5/07/2016

"Best car purchase experinece."

This was most easiest purchase of car. I request on-line quotes and quickly received phone call which was followed by email. With in 2 hours email conversation I picked car with all options. They work with me on price and within few hours I have everything finalize. It took me 10-15 min at dealership to sigh all papers, inspect car and drive very happy customer. No hassles, no managers of managers. Everything was as promised and more. Thank you. And special thank you to Gina Pantano. She did as she promised!!!!

Satisfied Customer
5/03/2016

"Sales Support - On-going Quality Support"

I purchased a Mercedes SUV approximately one year ago from Mercedes Freehold. My Sales Representative was Gina Pantano. Gina worked very creatively to find me the right vehicle. She was very thorough and highly responsive, a service level which continues today, one year after my purchase. I remain very grateful for her efforts.

TriciaM
3/29/2016

"a great experience in car shopping"

I just leased a new Mercedes Benz at Ray Catena Freehold. For the first time in over 30 years of car shopping, Gina made the process painless, she was informative, efficient and very professional with no bs. She listened to what I needed, prepared an offer that was suitable for me, there was no back and forth and I got the car I wanted. The general manager, Leigh, came to introduce herself and cared enough to ask how my experience was. Overall, I was very satisfied and would highly recommend shopping for a car at Ray Catena MB Freehold. I hope the service Dept is equally efficient and pleasant.

Silviavr
3/26/2016

"Nick Traina Should Be Fired."

With the exception of Nick Traina, the experience with the Ray Catena personnel and facility was positively overwhelming. That was all until the deal was bumped up to the manager, Nick Traina, who was completely unprofessional, arrogant and condescending. He must have missed the customer satisfaction portion of his training. It is actually a shame because it only takes one bad apple to ruin the legacy of a phenomenal reputation.

Mercedes
3/24/2016

"great experience and staff is friendly "

The dealership is very helpful in finding the right car for you and family. The staff is very welcoming and this dealership had a wide selection of cars to choose from.

Frod28
3/13/2016

"Great customer service !"

It was great purchasing my first Benz! Gina was amazing she was patient and got me in the car I wanted ! I advise you to go see her ! Frank

BenzFan
3/05/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

After visiting other local Mercedes Benz dealers in the Monmouth County area I found this location the best by far! Our sales representative Gina Pantano was friendly, efficient, extremely helpful, and accommodating. She searched high and low for the exact model I was looking for and was able to locate it and deliver it quickly. The management here is also very friendly and we never felt the extreme sales pressure that you normally run into. The other dealers we visited, for the most part, ignored us and also didn't follow up when we tried to get information. The employees here are gracious, professional, and knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to driving my GL for a long time to come and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a relaxed and professional experience. We'll be back for sure!

rj212
2/29/2016

"Outstanding experience"

Superb experience all around with sales and management. Incredibly professional from the moment we walked into the dealership for the first time. Client Advisor, Gina Pantano, was excellent to work with. Proactively found me a material discount through my employer and kept me informed every step of the way during a delivery delay caused by the record snow storm across the East Coast in late January. Leigh Farrell and her full team made the car buying experience very smooth and hassle free. Highly recommend this dealership.

kopk31
2/20/2016

"excellent dealership and personnel"

we recently leased a 2016 mercedes from the ray catena dealership in freehold...the transaction was completed in a most professional manner...our client representative gina pantano was most helpful and a very hard worker...we were most confident with her ability to guide us through the process.....gina pantano is a credit to the ray catena dealership...she is an integral part of the team...integrity, personable,engaging are all very descriptive of gina...in addition nick traina who we already knew from prior transactions was great and worked behind the scenes to secure a positive experience...thank you to Gina Pantano and Nick Traina

Tom N
2/15/2016

"Great Dealership"

The sales and management were excellent. Best experience I have had in quite some time. Would recommend them to anyone! If you want excellent service this is place to go.

Reviews of Gina Pantano