Ray Catena of Freehold

Client Advisor

April 29, 2017

"leased a Mercedes SUV"

- linda M

Chris was very professional and knowledgable during my Mercedes trade-in and lease on my new car. He was friendly and worked very hard to make sure everything was completed in the time frame was was looking for. I love my new car and would definitely recommend Chris as a Sales assoc. He is a great guy to work with! Linda

April 28, 2017

"Chris is an amazing salesman!"

- kyle2liam

Chris was so friendly and very knowledgeable about the car we wanted to purchase. He made our buying experience very easy. We left there with such a great feeling with our new E300 . Thx Chris !

April 25, 2017

"Easiest car buying experience I ever had"

- Maryann Koeppel

I have been buying new cars for over 30 yrs n I have to say this is my first Mecedes and It was the best and easiest I ever dealt with. Maybe it was just the luck of the draw that I got Gina but I have to say it was great!! Thank you.

Photos