Ray Catena of Freehold

Anthony Nadino, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena of Freehold

Anthony Nadino

Sales & Leasing Consultant

June 19, 2017

"great experience with chris popin at catena of freehold"

- jm829

chris popin was a pleasure to deal with. he was patient with us during the few weeks it took me and my wife to decide on a lease of a GLE 350. he did not pressure us and worked with us to get the mercedes we wanted at the right price.

Leigh Farrell

June 19, 2017

"Mr. Chris Poppin Review"

- Manish Shrivastava

It was wonderful experience dealing with Chris to buy my new truck GLS 450. Me and my family went to Freehold dealership and no intention of buying or/leasing the truck. Chris took lot of time showing us new truck Lease/Buy, very detailed comparison and what will work for my budget. He also went over the Certified GLS with us. In all the process which went for couple of weeks he was very patient and was answering all our concerns and questions. He helped us to trade our old Acura MDX and made sure I get a good deal on trade-in so I can use the money against down for my new truck. He did all the process on phone and electronically without any hassle. He made sure I was eligible for corporate discount and got that for us. All in all it was wonderful experience for me and my family. We all came very happy. He and his technology support made sure to go over every technical details of the truck. EXCELLENT EXPERINCE with CHRIS POPPIN @ RAY CATENA FREEHOLD !!!!

June 14, 2017

"Ray Catena of Freehold-Another Name for Excellent Service"

- Anil

There are many Mercedes dealerships that I could have gone to, but I chose to go out to Ray Catena Freehold because I heard from someone that their service is excellent. There at MB Freehold, we were greeted and were introduced to Chris Popin, a very friendly salesperson. He not only knows his stuff in detail, but helped us in making our decision on which car to buy. He gave us different options in details, and answered our questions with patience and professionalism. He is also a very good communicator – in person or via email even after the delivery of the car. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone. It was our pleasure to deal with him in getting a new car.

Photos