Ray Catena of Freehold

About Ray Catena of Freehold

About Ray Catena of Freehold

Ira Lenner
1/21/2016

"My Visit to Ray Catena of Freehold"

I had a very positive experience both with the sales rep who took care of me, Nick Castaneda and the Sales Manager whose name was also Nick. They were knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They provided me with info as well as showing me personally the vehicles I was interested in. My final comment to them was that is why I bought my newest Mercedes from Ray Catena as I feel the people at Ray Catena are truly a pleasure to work with/ Ira Lenner

john c
12/17/2015

"Very pleasant and knowledgeable sales staff ."

I have owned 5 new Mercedes-Benz cars over the last 10 years and even though I live about 5 miles from the Mercedes dealership I never bought at that dealership because the sales staff was not knowledgeable. After staying at the dealership for hours to try to get the exact car that I wanted they never came through or the price was out of line compared to other dealers that I visited . This time it was not that way. I went to 4 other dealers and then decided to go to Freehold Mercedes-Benz Dealer and I was told that the dealership had a new owner. I must say I was most impressed with the staff. Gina Pantano was terrific. I purchased my new car there for the first time. Gina Pantano was very knowledgeable and efficient. She located a car for me and told me when I could pick it up and it was ready when I arrived at the dealership. She was constantly in touch with me throughout the process which was very reassuring. I will continue to purchase all future vehicles from Gina Pantano. Mercedes is indeed fortunate to have such a wonderful person on staff.

Gina Pantano

chelseasullivan
12/07/2015

"Nothing but positive experiences at this Mercedes dealership"

From service, to sales, to finance, my experiences at Mercedes-Benz of Freehold have been nothing short of enjoyable. Over the last month, my family and I have worked with the Freehold team in many aspects, and every member has gone above and beyond to succeed our expectations, and has been happy to do so, too. When bringing in our cars for servicing, Vito and George have been straight-forward and honest, and have made what can be a dreadful trip quite the opposite. When looking to make a new purchase, Dan, Freehold's Sales Manager, and Tom, one of Freehold's Client Advisors, were both so extremely patient, I can't even begin to express my gratitude. Never did I feel like I was just another sale for the month. Their interests were always in finding me a car I was happy with, comfortable in and excited to drive (even after visiting practically every day over the last week). They've put a permanent smile on my face. When discussing financing options, Nick, too, made what many may consider to be the least favorite part of the car-buying process, enjoyable. No question was too small, which was very much appreciated. And even after this process was finished, and the team had already won my business, I learned the ins and outs of my new purchase, with a delivery consultant, Rob, who taught me all there was to know, with so much enthusiasm. And, I was given a big congratulations from their GSM, Anthony. What I can say is this: If you're looking to make any car buying decisions, see Mercedes-Benz of Freehold and meet the Freehold team. My experience has shown me that their #1 priority is making the customer happy. And for the customer, finding a dealership your comfortable with is the most important step.

Nick Traina, Rob Lisi, Anthony Genovese, Dan Connor, Tom Egan, Vito Paolantonio, George Smoudianis

Alanlefko1005
11/04/2015

"Outstanding Experience with Willie Barron"

I have now purchased 5 cars from the dealer and Willie Barron is my go to guy. He is by far the best car salesman I have ever worked with in my 36 years of buying cars. Willie makes sure that my needs are met and gets me the best deal possible. I have already recommended him to a number of people. I enjoy working with him also because he makes the deals enjoyable. It is clear that he loves the cars that he sells and makes the total experience outstanding. It also helps that he has great support from the general manager, finance team, and concierge professionals.

Willia Barron

joan
11/02/2015

"Salesman"

Willie Barron is an excellent Salesman He 1st helped me when I purchase my 2008 C300 and now with my 2012 C300 he is great.

Willie Barron

debbie35
10/24/2015

"Service Writer"

Vito on of the service advisors was a wonderful person to deal with. He really helped to fix the problem with my car in a very friendly and timely fashion. If you need service, look up Vito!!!

Vito Paolantonio

cheech35
10/02/2015

"Excellent"

No high pressure sales tactics very relaxed atmosphere. Bill the salesman just explained all the options and what was available and let me decide what was best for me. They dd not push anything and let their product speak for itself. Very pleasant experience and would highly reccomend.

Bill Hoblitzell, Robert John Lisi

BABEFOREVER
9/17/2015

"My Mercedes Experience"

My Mercedes GLK lease came due and I went back to the dealer and was lucky enough to get a salesman named Mark Militello.. The salesman was extremely patient with me and took me on numerous test drives. Because I am a woman I have found that many of the male salesmen are very condescending towards women.. Mark was not like this. He treated me like an equal. The Mercedes, the glk that I had for 3 years was a very reliable and fun to drive suv. I was very comfortable in it and it especially had great visibility which in some of the newer cars are lacking especially in the rear window. MY experience with Mercedes and mark militello was exceptional and I would buy another car from mark in the future.

Mark Militello

Kate
7/21/2015

"Great Experience no stress"

Just bought my first Mercedes from Mercedes-Benz of Freehold. Mark Militello helped me to find the perfect car. He was very helpful and very professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership and working with Mark for your purchase. The entire staff was great.. from the receptionist at the front desk to the gentleman who instructed me on how to use the features in the car. thanks again... super happy with my purchase.

Mark Militello, Nick and Rob

cbreese0620
7/20/2015

"Amazing Experience from Start To Finish"

Bought my first Mercedez from Gina Patano, she was absolutely amazing. From start to finish Gina went above and beyond for me. We spent three weeks on this purchase and Gina did everything from making sure the car I picked was the best one suited for me as well as making the paper work an absolute breeze. Nick the financial manager also made everything with this purchase very easy and worked hard to get me the best price possible. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase the car of your dreams with the most knowledgeable as well as professional staff there is. I will never go anywhere else for another car again!

Gina, Nick