Ray Catena of Freehold

Client Advisor

August 15, 2017

"Fabulous leasing experience"

- JoelS

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Ray Catena MB of Freehold. My salesman, Chris Popin, worked with me to get the right vehicle (GLE350) at the right price. He worked as hard as I did to accomplish all my goals. The sales management team was terrific as well.

Leigh Farrell

August 09, 2017

"I had a great experience with a Chris Popin. "

- Coach JP

As a salesman, Chris Popin was extremely courteous and helpful in every way. He made me very comfortable and confident in my decision to purchase the vehicle. Chris should be given the highest rating possible because of his very professional salesmanship.

August 08, 2017

"THANK YOU MIKE GREAT JOB "

- Steve

Mike is a great guy to have to take care of your car great service job get done and he is so informed and kept me in the loop.Mike takes care of everything for me what a pleasure.

MIKE LONIGRO,DONDI POLLERA