Ray Price Chevrolet

1004 Rt 940 , Mt Pocono, Pennsylvania 18344

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Ray Price Chevrolet
Ray Price Chevrolet Info

"I will absolutely never buy a vehicle from this..."

I will absolutely never buy a vehicle from this dealership, the worst one around! I went here for my first vehicle a year ago and the sales rep did not even want to run my credit because I didn't have my license on my (wallet was stolen a few days prior) and told me that he would not do business with me. In the state of pa you do not need to have a license to purchase a vehicle! That same night I went to to gray Chevrolet and bought a 2013 cruze. Laughing at you for losing a sale. Regardless I decided to give this dealership a second chance because I'm friends with one of the new sales rep (Andrew ) which he was great although he works for idiots. And again I was disappointed they wouldn't do business with us because my co signer had a lower credit score meanwhile ray price Honda (same owners) had approved us for a vehicle. And told me to come back with a stronger co signer needless to say they lost another sale because we bought a 2012 scion tc that same day. Shame on you this dealership will never have my business!

Andrew

"They went above and beyond to find me the specific..."

They went above and beyond to find me the specific vehicle I was looking for. All in a short period of time and at a great price.

Ritchie Price