Ray Skillman NE Mazda

Admin

March 24, 2017

"Shady on Shadeland"

- ShadyMazda

I'm happy with my car; but I find it very shady that twice now they've called to tell me that if I fill out their survey, and give them all top scores, they'll send me a $25 gas card.....and "don't say you talked to anyone." How about you actually earn it guys!!! I wouldn't rate them so low, but this tactic disgusts me.

Tony Rose
3.0
AJ Rose
Amanda Hauenstein
Other Employees : Don Williams

February 24, 2017

"Created a pressure free & genuine experience"

- msoyk

Today is a big day. Decided to buy my first car, and am very happy I chose to do so at Ray Skillman Mazda North East. I had the pleasure to work with Joe Puricelli and Angel Bristow, who completely changed my perception of the car buying process and dealing with salesmen. As a frugal individual who requires a great deal of research before I commit to purchasing a car, Joe and Angel allowed me to go at my own pace and created a pressure free experience. Additionally, I was very impressed with their willingness to go above and beyond when it came to answering all of my questions. I am extremely happy with my experience and would highly recommend Joe and Angel at Ray Skillman Mazda North East to anyone looking to purchase a new car from a genuine sales team. They are indeed in a class above the rest. Thanks Joe & Angel for taking care of me. Appreciate it every time I step into my new Mazda.

Joe Puricelli, Angel Bristow

April 14, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- 10walleye

Everything about this dealership is great! From the first contact with Debbe via the internet to the sale with Travis Gosser to the great deal!

Travis Gosser, Debbe Pearce