Razzari-Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep

Razzari-Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep Info

Aaron24Todd
8/17/2016

"DODGE CHARGER "

Mark made this an easy decision. He did more than his job, he went out of his way to make the deal happen. He answered every question I had in ways that made me feel safe with my buy. Thanks Mark I'll be sending some friends your way soon

Mark

Growley
8/16/2016

"Absolutely Perfect"

Great business! Extremely helpful in every way and the best deal we found. Everyone was really there for us and made us feel welcome. Will absolutely becoming back for the next vehicle.

Mark Aguayo

Mel
1/02/2016

"New truck "

The sales manager Mike went way of his way to try to get me the best deal he could. Aahyah my sales person was also very helpful. The day after I purchased my truck she met me in Turlock so could get my tonneau cover off the old truck it could be installed on my new truck. She did that on her own time. I truly appreciate Razzari Dodge for the way they helped me. Thank you.

Sales manager Miike and sales person Aahyah

jsedano1408
6/15/2015

"worse experience horrible customer service"

Had the worse experience at this dealership purchased a chrysler 200 didnt even drive 2 miles off the lot when it overheated it didnt havr a drop of antifreeze in it took the car back asked for my money back manager told me we are a big dealership we are not going out of business if u dont buy this car. When i asked for my money back he said let me see what else i can do for you at this point what he did was shotgun my credit sent it to tons of banks he was trying to make it so no other dealership would sell to me but i went to Toyota accross the street explained my awful experience and they understood and they put me in a new car with way less miles and a way lower interest rate.

Daniel Sotero
Chad Piva

dodge2015
5/07/2015

"Awesome Team"

Michael Munoz and the Razzari team exceeded my expectations of buying a new truck. Got the best deal for both my trade-ins and they helped me get a great deal for a brand new dodge. This dealership is by far the best I have dealt with. They were very informative and kind. Thank you Razzari!

Eric Hamm

Slippy
4/06/2015

"Smooth sale"

This is a good place to buy from if you are shopping on the internet. Brittney Rice responded via the chat feature on their website and we coordinated a test drive via email. When it came down to the sale, it was very easy. I felt like I got a fair deal at a good price. Brittney followed up a few days later which I thought was a nice touch. Overall, I'd consider buying a car from them again and would recommend them if you are shopping on the internet.

Brittney rice

Razzari
5/25/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Looking for a new or used car? Razzari is the place to go. Great customer service, great pricing, Great Sales Staff. You guys are the BEST. Thank-You Vanessa Hurtado, You are a great Sales Rep and very nice person. Thank you for showing us and explaining all of the options of our Town and Country. We Love the car. If we ever need another vehicle we will be back. Loved ringing the Bell. Our sincere thanks, Andy and Leslie Farrow

Vanessa Hurtado

kerbear1108
5/12/2014

"Incompetence"

Highly unimpressed with the customer service in the service department. When I called to make the initial appointment, I asked how long the repairs would take. I was advised the service advisor would be able to give me that information. The impression I had was my appointment was at 9am and that is when my vehicle would be taken in to be worked on. At the appointment I was informed that the appointment time was just to speak to the service advisor and I would need to leave my vehicle there all day and they would squeeze it in when the technician had time. Service advisors cannot relay information from the tech to the customer correctly. I was given different information about my vehicle everytime I spoke with a service advisor. The first information I was given when I called on thursday to check the part availability was the part was in stock. Friday confirmed the part was in stock but was told they wanted to verify that the code that was read was correct by doing their own diagnosis and would still need to leave the vehicle all day just for that. Rescheduled my appointment (this time for an acutal diagnosis not a meeting with a service advisor) for monday. Monday they have my vehicle first thing when they open, by 10am I get a call that it will be over $850 including diagnosis fee for the exact issue that I initially said was wrong with the vehicle. I was then told it would be a couple days for them to get the parts. I ask them to put it back together because I could not be without a vehicle for that long. I was told that would cost me money and a couple hours. I called back to find out more information on why it was so much more. I was told for filters and fluid and labor to drop the pan. then they called back to say they could get the part from the Turlock dealership and it would be fixed by the end of the day. I reminded them they said on friday the part was in. He called back again and said oh it is here. Then I was told that the issue was no where near the pan and I could save over $200 if I only fixed the initial problem I took it in there for. I approved that transaction. An hour later I get a call from the service advisor saying that thats not how it works, that I have to have the filters and fluids because the issue is behind those and they need to be removed to get to it and once the seal is broken on those they cannot be reused. The service advisor was obviously not a trained mechanic and could not relay the correct information. This experience was beyond frustrating and infuriating at best. I will not be a repeat customer of that service department.

Mike Leap

lesnoa
5/10/2014

"AMAZING TEAM"

This TEAM of individuals exceeded my expectations of buying a new vehicle. Absolutely NO PRESSURE and very informative. We not only got a great deal on our new vehicle.. they actually shopped around and got us a better rate days after our purchase. OUTSTANDING JOB RAZZARI TEAM!!!!! I'm planning on my next purchase with this group.

Hector Ortiz
Norm Leverett
Carlos (Finance)

jdnicholas
3/17/2014

"I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 and I..."

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 and I could not be happier with the vehicle or with the attentive, patient sales staff. Daniel answered all my questions, explained features I was not familiar with and has phoned since my purchase to make sure I was satisfied and whether I had any further questions. No doubt I will work with Daniel again in the future!

Daniel Sotero