Red Bank Volvo Inc

Prestige Volvo

BMW Owner
12/26/2014

"Worth the travel"

It was well worth traveling 700 miles to purchase a used BMW from Red Bank and driving back to North Carolina. It turned out as expected and Red Bank followed up several times to see all was well.

Duane

cpajo
4/28/2014

"Great experience"

Tom is extremely professional and has made purchasing a car easy with no hassle, no pressure, and straight forward. This is is my second vehicle purchased through Tom and I will be going back when the time comes. I highly recommend Red Bank Volvo over others in the area.

Tom Eskildsen

christopher47
3/21/2014

"We purchased a 2009 c70 certified 2 years ago at Red Bank..."

We purchased a 2009 c70 certified 2 years ago at Red Bank Volvo. This car is our little "cream puff" , and only use it on summer days when we can put the top down. Our trips to their service department have been few . Two weeks ago, the tract for the front passenger seat broke. On the day that we picked up the car , I didn't have my glasses on and it was a rainy day. A few days later when we took the car out, glasses on and the sun was out this time, we where shocked to see that the aluminum that framed the arm rest and the radio/ climate control was BADLY marked up. Now to be forthcoming the floating island did have a few marks from the pervious owner. The arm rest was brand new, replaced when we bought the car. Knowing that it would have been a few days ,before we could get to Red Bank, my husband took pictures and E mail them to the service manager, Chris. When we made it to Volvo , I think two days later, the manager Chris, came out of his office waving his arms in the air saying , " MY guys didn't do this." My husband told him how can you make that assessment when you didn't even look at the car? . After going back and forth a few times my husband saw that this was going no where, we requested to speak to the owner, Richard. When Rich walked out of his office, my husband , offered his hand to shake. To our disbelief Rich, refused this good will gesture. It was a precursor as to how this was going. We are a mature couple and have owed many cars in our day. From Jaguars and Mercedes to Dodges and Chevy, we have NEVER be treated in such a manner. The adjective that fits it best is attacked. Within a few words the owner of Red Bank Volvo was red faced ,aggressive. Stating that they didn't have to remove the seat to repair the tract, ( which we found out later that is FALSE they do ). That I must have banged it with constantly with my, phone, ring, bag,etc. OR my adult sons might have taken it out one night for a joy ride. Unbelievable !! Even when my husband pointed out that the driver side was brand new and the side that the seat was removed to do the repairs was full of nicks and scratches. Then he recalled the fact that when we first brought the car to service two years ago ,they had to replace a door handle. YES you did , you admittedly broke it when working on the car!! My husband and I both deal with the public and know that it take all types, people have a different view , but the owner had no excuse for his behavior . In our opinion he was rude, aggressive, totally unprofessional. So off we went to Edison on Volvo. I can't tell you what a world of difference! And when they heard of our experience at Red Bank they where even more so. In our opinion, Edison Volvo is the dealer that is hands down the car dealership that you should purchase you car from. Happy with our Volvo.

Rich (Owner), Chris Service Manger

statuskuo
2/18/2014

"My wife and I had a really positive buying experience..."

My wife and I had a really positive buying experience with Duane at Red Bank Volvo. He does what he can to make you happy, and we left with a certified XC90 that we really loved at a price we did not think we would get. Would definitely do business there again and highly recommend!

Irv Kotkin
10/23/2013

"What should one look for when buying a car.? A..."

What should one look for when buying a car.? A salesman(Tom Elkeldsen) who cares about you as a person ,rather then a number of cars sold or another sale. An owner (Rich Mathews)who takes the time to call you into his office to talk about your health and family. A quality service department that knows you when you come in. Thats Red Bank Volvo;where you belong.

Tom Eskeldsen and Rich Mathews

nia1423
8/15/2013

"Can I give this dealer 11 stars?!?! Red Bank Volvo not..."

Can I give this dealer 11 stars?!?! Red Bank Volvo not only got us into the car of our dreams but helped us tirelessly to get us the very best. From price, to finding a lender, helping us with insurance, holding the car for one week and then some. Their patience and commitment to customer service is extremely high. We felt like family. Duane Washington is a true gem! We can not be anymore grateful for his help. My husband and I don't want to buy a car anywhere else.

Hoaglanv
5/31/2013

"We have dealt with Tom E. for 10 years and find him to be..."

We have dealt with Tom E. for 10 years and find him to be very professional and knowledgeable. He is very low key and does not pressure us at all. He is personable and very easy to deal with. I highly recommend him.

Tom E.

cpajo
4/28/2013

"Hats off to Red Bank Volvo! Tom made our leasing..."

Hats off to Red Bank Volvo! Tom made our leasing experience the best we have ever had! There were no games or haggling as we had experienced with other dealerships so many times before. He was honest and extremely pleasant to deal with. Needless to say we will be visiting Red Bank Volvo and Tom again the next time around!

Tom Eskildsen

mitchm38
2/28/2013

"The sales person was excellent and spent time with me..."

The sales person was excellent and spent time with me answering all my questions. He was very friendly and honest. He gave me a very good price. My car was custom built and the sales person gave me an estimate date and the car arrived on that exact date. Another positive item to note was that in the time I signed a contract for the car and it being built and delivered, Volvo offered a new promotion that the sales person made me aware of that I was eligible for and he saved me an additional $1,000.

Jeremyk55
1/25/2013

"Buying a used car at Red Bank Volvo is a really good..."

Buying a used car at Red Bank Volvo is a really good experience. The vehicle we bought was checked out by another shop and they found nothing wrong with it. It ended up being a pretty good deal all things considered.

Rich Matthews