Red McCombs Superior Hyundai

South Point Hyundai

jessica021075
5/24/2016

"Extremely satisified customer"

staff was professional and attentive to my needs. I do plan on returning to upgrade in the future, my sales person was very knowlegable of Hyundai products and made me feel very comfortable

Dolores Fernandez

hmassey001
5/20/2016

"Buying a car"

Wished for a Tucson or a Santa Fe, with warranty and low miles in our budget. So I am sure the sales person was very nice and showed us all the cars they had, in our price range. We thank you for having sales persons with knowledge and caring to help you in a time of stress to find the best car for your circumstance.

Mrs. Fernadaz

kaycurbow
5/19/2016

"2016 Hyundai Elantra"

I had the privilege of working with two of the best sales persons I have ever dealt with. Ricardo and Marcus both helped me with my purchase. I have always hated coming to dealerships to purchase a car, but those two have changed my outlook on car buying. Very satisfied with my car. I am sending everyone in my church to see Ricardo and Marcus.

Ricardo and Marcus. Tim

m.anthony.montoya

"First Time Buyer"

This was my first experience buying a new car. I'm 20 years old so I didn't know what to expect. At no point did I feel the dealership was taking advantage of my young age. I feel this experience was extremely memorable overall. I love my new Elantra

David Stubbs

isa_garcia3

"Great Customer Service"

The people there were all very nice. I received great customer service from my sales consultant. He spent a whole afternoon with me trying to find a car that fit my needs with the features and colors i had asked for. He didn't mind showing me what every vehicle had in store. When i came on my next visit he again explained the different features the car i had chosen to my parents.

Alejandro Gallegos

mascott

"purchase review"

I love my Elentra car! It drives very smooth and is very sporty looking Me and my husband were treated very courteous in the Red MCCombs Hyundai dealership.

Minnie

anacelia
5/09/2016

"Excelleent service and car"

This is my fourth car that I buy from you, and every time my expectations had been just...perfect! thank you so much! Ana Celia Partida

Jorge and David

john_zimmerman
5/04/2016

"Superior"

Excellent service from the first phone call all the way through the purchase and after. I felt comfortable and relaxed through the whole process. I appreciate everybody's help and look forward to doing further business. Thanks

Minnie Martinez and Adam Cantu

triciabent723
5/04/2016

"They made me a believer!"

I took my 2009 Hyundai in to have a recalled part replaced and about a week later received a call inquiring if I was considering trading for a newer vehicle. I explained to him that I tried previously at Mission Mitsubishi and was told with my credit and trade if still have to put between 2 and 3k down and that wasn't feasible for me right now so I'd rather not. Hershey, my salesman, said it wouldn't hurt to try and that he was dedicated to find a deal and new car for me. I told him I didn't believe him but I would give him a chance and if he was successful, he could look me in my face and say I told you so! Well, I was allowed to keep the car for a few days and upon returning to the dealership, after Hershey greeted me he gave me a smile and the "I told you so" I was not expecting to hear. Not only did he get me a lower interest rate than I had on my previous car loan, he was able to keep the payment in exactly the range I said. That part was important to me because "new car fever" will have you agree to pay more than you know you can afford and we all know how that can end up. In the past after making a big purchase, I tend to have buyer's remorse but I can honestly say I have had no doubts or second thoughts. Thank you so much to Hershey and the rest of the Red McCombs Superior Hyundai team for making this a very pleasurable buying experience!!

Hershey

mchavira1971
4/29/2016

"Outstanding"

The sales consultant, Alexandro Gallegos, was very courteous and professional. Answered any questions that we had at the time. Made the buying experience a breeze. Would recommend to others.