Red McCombs Superior Hyundai

Red McCombs Superior Hyundai Info

South Point Hyundai

9/24/2014

"the real deal"

Awsum people. Awsum elentra! Gerogous car. Love everytbing bout red mcombs. Keep up da good wrkz! The sales peeps the finiance mgr. Mark and mr. Rodriguez. And of course the guys in service gamez and carlos. Keep up the good wrk!

rick rod

camaro1986
8/20/2014

"Wish I hadn't given them business"

Unfortunately my fiance' bought her new car here.. The salesman knew nothing about the car he was trying to sell (didn't even know the engine size).. I spent 5 minutes online and knew more about the car. After purchasing the car we've had multiple problems with the dealership dealing with their lack of professionalism. For example losing paperwork after closing and being rude and asking us to come back and do things over again. Go somewhere else!

wasnt' worth remembering

merenguero
4/11/2014

"exelente"

yo viaje desde laredo tx a ver carros a san Antonio. ya tenia una cita con red maccombs superior...yo me equivoque y fui a red maccombs nothside.. y recivi la llamada de paul y me dijo vente a superior y te mejoro el precio de alla.. llegue a red mccombs superior y no batalle les dije el precio que me daban en el otro lugar y ellos me lo mejoraron... muchas gracias. Roberto hurtado

paul ordway

velmarejino
12/26/2013

"When I arrived at the dealership on 12/21/13 I originally..."

When I arrived at the dealership on 12/21/13 I originally had an appointment with Luis. Well, fortunately for me, he was busy and I dealt with Carla Gonzales. Carla was very nice and she went the extra mile for me. She was able to help me get into a new 2013 Hyundai Elantra with only 36 miles on it. I was extremely happy with Carla and everything she did for me that day. She gave a tour of the vehicle and I have to say I am all smiles driving my new car. I will definately refer my friends and family to Carla Gonzales. THANK YOU AGAIN CARLA!!!

Carla Gonzales

Raidercat
11/13/2013

"We bought a new Accent from this dealer. Carla Gonzalez..."

We bought a new Accent from this dealer. Carla Gonzalez was extremely professional and awesome! Our car buying experience here was great, and i always dread the process of buying cars. Carla treated my wife and I like a family member and helped my dream come true, which was a very nice and loaded car for my wife!!!! I want to shout out to Matt Suidy and Moe. The whole staff will work with you on your needs and take care of you!!!! Love the Accent Limited!!

Carla Gonzalez

Esa1
10/08/2013

"Matt is wonderful!He has great energies!! and he is super..."

Matt is wonderful!He has great energies!! and he is super positive, and knows everything about the products! We don't get bored when he was trying to introduce the car to us. We love his service and personality! I would def recommend my friends to buy cars from him!!!!!

Matthew Suidy

Mturm08
9/06/2013

"My dad and went to the dealership just wanted to check..."

My dad and went to the dealership just wanted to check out some of the Sonatas. Mathew was a great help and brought every option to the table of what we wanted. He is very friendly and knew everything there was to know about each car. I would definitely recommend people to this dealership! Great job!!

Mathew Siudy

edixon98
9/04/2013

"My wife and I visited Superior Hyundai after shopping a..."

My wife and I visited Superior Hyundai after shopping a Ford Fusion for comparison in price and performance. We met with Matt Suidy and were surprised and impressed with his professionalism, his knowledge of the vehicle and his forthright and honesty and fair dealing. He is truly a man of character any company would want representing their product. He was so very helpful in trying in every way to meet our needs, answering any and all questions without any pressure selling. He followed us through every detail of the purchase process, the service process, introducing us to the service department, sat with us in the car and demonstrated all the computer mechanisms, demonstrating how everything worked and by the way, with glee :-) ; then taking us to have the blue link and the blue tooth hooked up. He was just as excited as we were as if it was his car too. We just cant say enough about this hands on salesman. We purchased the Hyundai Sonata versus the Ford Fusion, feeling comfortable we had done so at a fair price and left feeling we had definitely made the right decision for our family and that we just made a new friend with Matt Suidy. We would totally recommend any of our friend's and family members to this salesman with total confidence to take care of their needs when needing to purchase a new vehicle and in the future will be back should we need another vehicle. Bob and Eve Dixon

Matthew Siudy

Rrod128
8/24/2013

"We just purchased a new Hyundai from Superior Hyundai and..."

We just purchased a new Hyundai from Superior Hyundai and are very pleased with the speed of the purchase process and with those involved. Specifically Carla Gonzales, AJ and Brent. They were all very professional and courteous. They received my email with what i was looking for and found that exact car in no time. We let them know exactly what we wanted from the get go and at no point did they make any attempt to pressure us otherwise! That doesn't happen too often. Needless to say, we are extremely satisfied with our dealings with them and would highly recommend Superior Hyundai to our family and friends. Ask for Carla! Juan & Roxanne

Carla Gonzales, AJ and Brent

Phoenyxx21
8/10/2013

"I just purchased my first Hyundai, after driving My Civic..."

I just purchased my first Hyundai, after driving My Civic since 2001. After researching numerous consumer reports, I purchased a 2013 Sonota. Matt Suidy was very direct, honest and efficient throughout the process of purchasing this car. There were no games and no pressure. After the decision was made to purchase, the purchasing process was the most efficient and honest we have ever experienced. Even financing was great as Matt personally oversaw this process to be sure that the process was quick and efficient, and it was! I really like the car, and would highly recommend Matt Suidy and this dealership.

Matthew Suidy