Reedman Toll Auto World

Moshe Schoopachevich, Preowned Sales Manager, Reedman Toll Auto World

Moshe Schoopachevich

Preowned Sales Manager

September 18, 2017

"Coming to Dr. Moshe for years!"

- John hamper

I met Dr. Moshe around 2005 when I was just moving into the area. He helped set me up with the first car and the relationship began. For years he has helped me, my wife, mother-in-law and other friends and family. He just knows how to get personal and not be a typical salesman. Two thumbs up. Dr. Moshe is the greatest!

Moshe Schoopachevich

September 02, 2017

"Great service!!!"

- William Granson

Drove from Doylestown and was well worth the trip!! Every interaction was fun, but professional. I informed the staff that I was on a time crunch and they were great about making the process smooth and swift!! I left with a brand new car in 3 hrs, out the door. I still felt confident and secure that I made a fantastic purchase at a great price. Erik Zimmerman and the staff gave me all the information I needed and I left a very satisfied customer! Highly recommend Erik and everyone on staff!! Great people, great experience!!! Thanks again

Erik Zimmerman

August 25, 2017

"Avoid REEDMAN like the plague."

- Gary

Worst dealership service I've ever experienced. Their service staff will lie, lie, lie and then keep on lying more. This dealership has had my truck for a total of over 3 months..........this last time they had it for 1-1/2 month and still keep lying and won't return my truck.

Jarod and Dianna in Dodge Ram Service department