Reedman Toll Auto World

Josh Landau

George Abel, Sales Manager, Reedman Toll Auto World

George Abel

May 17, 2017

"Best time buying a car "

- ggesualdi612

Really happy with my lease and they had exactly what I wanted. Matt was super helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I could get into the car that I have. He didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want to do which is such a nice thing. It was the most relaxed experience when getting a car because he made everything easy and fun, as fun as it can be when deciding on a car. Matt is very nice and professional. I'll always get a car from him from now on and recommend people to reedman to see him.

Matt Kohler

May 15, 2017

"Excellent dealership to work with."

- Kevin

I did my initial shopping online and from the start they responded immediately to my questions and requests. Other dealers I had contacted took days to get back to me. There was no high pressure just caring that I got the truck I wanted at the best price. Personnel that I had contact with were very polite and knowledgeable about the vehicle. I will definitely buy from them again! Excellent facility!

Nick Hill
Art Wharton
Lauren Reed

May 12, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Happy Jeep owner

Great experience buying our Jeep Grand Cherokee. Everyone said go to Reedmans there the best! Everyone was right. Great Jeep, Great service, Great deal, Great salesman, Josh Landau. Thanks Josh!

Josh Landau