Reedman Toll Subaru

Reedman Toll Subaru

Reedman Toll Subaru Info
About Reedman Toll Subaru

About Reedman Toll Subaru

"Brought my new Forrester in for mounting of wind..."

Brought my new Forrester in for mounting of wind deflector/ rain shields . Over 2 hours for a job that should take no more than 1/2 hour .Customers that came in after me and had Oil changes , tires rotated were finished before my car was done . Was told by service personnel that molding needed to be removed to install the rain shields. I've installed these on other cars & it took 5-10 minutes once package was opened. I see there are supports mounted in the molding channel , but I can't believe the time to do this .

no names given

"I went to this dealership looking at a used car based on..."

I went to this dealership looking at a used car based on the price online, when i got there they told me they could not find the car with that price when the finally found the car it was $4,000 more and the sales persons tried to lie to me saying it was because I needed to put money down pointing to a finance option not the price of the car, He then told me that he can not honor that price and that the price on their website my sometimes be wrong and he can not honor the price. I will never go there again for any car it was a scam and he was not nice about it at all!!

NA

January 22, 2014

Please contact Jim Hughes at 1-877-702-7807 or email jhughes@reedmantoll.com.

"Friendly salespeople and tons of selection make it great..."

Friendly salespeople and tons of selection make it great place to shop for used cars. I've bought a used car from them before, but this time around (June, 2012) I found that there are better deals to be had elsewhere. It's a good place to go to start your used car search (get in a bunch of cars and get a feel for what you want), but some may prefer to pull the trigger elsewhere to save some money. I won't mention the better-priced dealers in the body of this text, but you'll find them in the dealerrater.com top-rated dealers in PA and NJ. Note: Even though I like Reedman Toll, it doesn't surprise me that they are barely listed among the better-rated dealerships. Though they are very friendly, this huge outfit seems to be losing fire they once had for the sale.

Steve Roberts

June 14, 2013

August 22, 2012

Ricmo, thank you for your review. Glad your experience went relatively well. Our sales staff looks to provide that kind of experience regularly. ~RT Team

"I had a very easy and calming experience buying this car...."

I had a very easy and calming experience buying this car. My salesman Nick Hill was very impressive with his knowledge of my vechicle and was willing to answer any questions I had to ask. He was thorough in explaining every paper I was filling out and every detail with the car. He made what normally is a nervous process very simple and reassuring. The maintenance dept was also very friendly and quick! Not having enough time to catch someone's name is a good thing when having to do normal upkeep with your car. I was in and out in minutes, which was great. Overall experience was great, Ill return there for my next vechicle.

Nick Hill

August 22, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our dealership. Nick is indeed great at what he does. ~RT Team

"The salesman (Nick Hill) was very courteous and not..."

The salesman (Nick Hill) was very courteous and not pushy. I could have picked up the vehicle on the date of purchase but since I was the sole driver and lived 80 miles away, I came back the next day via NJ Transit Train. Nick picked me up in Trenton in his personal car on his day off and drove me to Langhorne, PA. On the day of purchase he suggested that I take advantage of Subaru's low intetrest rate of .9% versus my credit union rate of 1.79%. He also contacted Geico to arrange the change in my insurance coverage which was completed and faxed in 5 minutes. Overall it was a very pleasing experience and I would recommend Reedman to any potential driver. Even though I live in NY City, the trip to Reedman was well worth it finacially as well as being hassle free.

Nick Hill

August 22, 2012

What a story! Nick is really an incredible salesman, and even though such a courteous action isn't expected-- you will see a lot of our sales people will do their best to make things work for you! ~ RT Team

"Horrible experience. We've purchased at least 6 vehicles..."

Horrible experience. We've purchased at least 6 vehicles from Reedman before Toll Brothers took over and that's not including both my husband and my families that also, have purchased vehicles from them. Our last purchase was almost 3 years ago and all went well. We wanted to purchase a new vehicle again and the salesperson could not be more disappointing. He was basically throwing us out the door, totally uninterested with us. Looking over our shoulders to see if any other customers were coming over by us. I was shocked and disgusted. Would not recommend this dealer to anyone I know and will make sure I let the Manager and hopefully Owner know about what happened.

John L. Clifford

August 23, 2012

Please contact Jim Hughes at 1-877-702-7807 or email jhughes@reedmantoll.com.

"New car buying can be a tiresome and stressful time, it..."

New car buying can be a tiresome and stressful time, it can often be combative and frustrating. Working with Todd has been a pleasure, NONE of these adjectives applies to my experience with buying a new Subaru. Todd has been extremely helpful throughout, and quite frankly is one of the reasons I bought the car last night. The car is being dealer prepped now and I plan to pick it up no later than Saturday morning. Timothy P. McDevitt

Todd Tabita

August 22, 2012

Thanks Timothy for your kind words. Hope you enjoy your Subaru still, and look forward to working with you in the future! ~ RT Team

"This is my 9th car since 1990. I have always been..."

This is my 9th car since 1990. I have always been treated great here. I love the service department. I trust that any work that I have done is needed, and not jst to pad the bill.

Jonathon Cloyd

August 22, 2012

Nine cars shows a lot of loyalty to what we can do for you here at Reedman, and we really do appreciate your business. ~ RT Team