Reedman Toll Subaru

About Reedman Toll Subaru

MB
10/17/2015

"Best sales experience"

Drew was fantastic to work with. Unlike salesmen at other dealers, Drew is very knowledgeable and takes plenty of time to explain all the features of the car. Enjoyable experience.

February 12, 2016

Drew does a great job, and he is a great representation of our business. Thank you kindly for the great review, and if you need help, you know you can call us or Drew anytime. -TEAM RT.

Sgreen
10/14/2015

"Great experience"

Great straight forward dealer. I worked with a rep named Andrew. Very very knowledgeable and friendly. I have met with another dealer in Connecticut and felt brushed off and that the rep didn't care about me. At Reedman Toll I really felt that he was working to help me. I felt very taken care of and very comfortable working with them. I highly recommend this Subaru dealer.

Andrew

February 12, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. Our sales team and service team always try to make our customers feel comfortable. -TEAM RT.

scoop
10/01/2015

"Great Subaru Lease"

MY SALES MAN GREG RHOADS WAS VERY COOPERATIVE, PATIENT AND INFORMATIVE. I LIVE MORE THAN AN HOUR AWAY FROM THE DEALERSHIP. WE PRETTY MUCH DISCUSSED MANY VEHICLE CHOICES BEFORE DECING ON THE LEGACY. I REQUESTED LEASE AGREEMENT DETAILS INCLUDING COST FACTOR AND RESIDUAL VALUE, I WAS PROVIDED ALL OF THE INFORMATION. THE VEHICLE PRICE WAS ONE I COULD ACCEPT AFTER MINIMAL NEGOTIATION. MY TRADE IN PRICE WAS ALSO DISCUSSED OVER THE PHONE AND E-MAIL,UPON ARRIVING AT THE DEALERSHIP MY TRADE IN WAS INSPECTED AND I WAS GIVEN THE AMOUNT FOR THE TRADE IN THAT WE DISCUSSED. VERY HAPPY, NO SURPRISES ON LEASE AGREEMENT, PRICING AND TRADE IN.

GREG, RHOADS

February 12, 2016

Thank you for the great review. We will be sure to let Greg know how his efforts were truly appreciated. If you ever need our help, you can always give us a call. Best regards! - TEAM RT

Tua37854
9/26/2015

"Great deal for a great vehicle "

Drew was helpful from start to finish. I went in initially looking for a limited Subaru Forester. Drew got us such a great deal we ended up purchasing a touring model for just a few bucks more. He was very knowledgeable about all the models and helped me choose the best car for my needs. Ask for Drew if you want a hassle free buying experience!

Jim
9/26/2015

"Great experience buying a new car!"

Great experience while shopping for a new car! Drew Sroka went above and beyond to make sure we got the perfect car at the right price. Drew was very knowledgable and was able to answer all of our questions. I would definitely return for our next purchase.

Happy Customer
9/24/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Came from De to look at cars. Bought on the same day What an excellent customer experience we had with Drew.. Honest approach Highly recommend this sales person and dealership.

Anqelique

kco4817
9/23/2015

"ABC Always be closing"

Two pros Drew knows when to take two steps forward and one step back. For a young man a great asset to himself and the company. Excellent salesperson Angelique always smiling never riled a great salesperson and how can you say no I do not think you can. Great skills. They make perfect duo.

Their managers are also very polite and helpful

123pat
9/14/2015

"Great new car purchase"

Drew Sroka was always there. Knows the car inside out. Answered my endless questions with clarity and made sure I was clear with the explanation. He made the process as quick and painless as possible.

Newtown mom
9/08/2015

"Excellent service from Drew Sroka"

Drew was so helpful and knowledgeable with our shopping a car for our teenage daughter. I would highly recommend to anybody looking for a car. He is an excellent sales person.

Manager Bob and manager Rudy

Bbuckreis
9/07/2015

"Buying a Car was Fun!!!"

I recently just brought a car at Reedman Toll Automan. I went looking for something I could pass down to my daughter as she is 16 and will soon be off to college,,Drew Sroka was THE BEST sales person ever!!! It was really fun buying this car, I felt Drew was extremely knowledgeable about all the cars and had OUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART and not what he was going to make on the sale. I have left other dealership before because I felt so much pressure to just buy,but with Drew Sroka I felt so comfortable. He is the reason I'm driving off Reedman's lot with my new car. THANK YOU DREW!!!