Read Reviews Reedman Toll Subaru

3.0

2.5

1.5

based on 2 reviews

Overall
1.8

1.8 out of 5

8 lifetime reviews

Reedman Toll Subaru

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Reedman Toll Subaru

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Reedman Toll Subaru has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Authorized Parts Store Television
Rental Car Service Onsite Vending Machines
Free Coffee

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Brought my new Forrester in for mounting of wind..."

HenryOlenderski
1/9/2014 3:38:09 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
no names given

2.5

My Review Of Reedman Toll Subaru:

Brought my new Forrester in for mounting of wind deflector/ rain shields . Over 2 hours for a job that should take no more than 1/2 hour .Customers that came in after me and had Oil changes , tires rotated were finished before my car was done . Was told by service personnel that molding needed to be removed to install the rain shields. I've installed these on other cars & it took 5-10 minutes once package was opened. I see there are supports mounted in the molding channel , but I can't believe the time to do this .

Twitter
"I went to this dealership looking at a used car based on..."

bootz214
12/28/2013 2:11:02 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
NA

My Review Of Reedman Toll Subaru:

I went to this dealership looking at a used car based on the price online, when i got there they told me they could not find the car with that price when the finally found the car it was $4,000 more and the sales persons tried to lie to me saying it was because I needed to put money down pointing to a finance option not the price of the car, He then told me that he can not honor that price and that the price on their website my sometimes be wrong and he can not honor the price. I will never go there again for any car it was a scam and he was not nice about it at all!!

Added: 1/22/2014 1:47:32 PM

Twitter
"Friendly salespeople and tons of selection make it great..."

ricmo
6/29/2012 4:15:09 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Steve Roberts

3.6

My Review Of Reedman Toll Subaru:

Friendly salespeople and tons of selection make it great place to shop for used cars. I've bought a used car from them before, but this time around (June, 2012) I found that there are better deals to be had elsewhere. It's a good place to go to start your used car search (get in a bunch of cars and get a feel for what you want), but some may prefer to pull the trigger elsewhere to save some money.

I won't mention the better-priced dealers in the body of this text, but you'll find them in the dealerrater.com top-rated dealers in PA and NJ.

Note: Even though I like Reedman Toll, it doesn't surprise me that they are barely listed among the better-rated dealerships. Though they are very friendly, this huge outfit seems to be losing fire they once had for the sale.

Added: 8/22/2012 1:23:55 PM

Ricmo, thank you for your review. Glad your experience went relatively well. Our sales staff looks to provide that kind of experience regularly. ~RT Team

Added: 6/14/2013 11:52:37 AM

Twitter
"I had a very easy and calming experience buying this car...."

talltony12
4/23/2012 10:58:21 AM

Nick Hill

My Review Of Reedman Toll Subaru:

I had a very easy and calming experience buying this car. My salesman Nick Hill was very impressive with his knowledge of my vechicle and was willing to answer any questions I had to ask. He was thorough in explaining every paper I was filling out and every detail with the car. He made what normally is a nervous process very simple and reassuring.

The maintenance dept was also very friendly and quick! Not having enough time to catch someone's name is a good thing when having to do normal upkeep with your car. I was in and out in minutes, which was great.

Overall experience was great, Ill return there for my next vechicle.

Added: 8/22/2012 1:25:18 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our dealership. Nick is indeed great at what he does. ~RT Team

Twitter
"The salesman (Nick Hill) was very courteous and not..."

SFP Grad
4/21/2012 10:14:10 AM

Nick Hill

My Review Of Reedman Toll Subaru:

The salesman (Nick Hill) was very courteous and not pushy. I could have picked up the vehicle on the date of purchase but since I was the sole driver and lived 80 miles away, I came back the next day via NJ Transit Train. Nick picked me up in Trenton in his personal car on his day off and drove me to Langhorne, PA. On the day of purchase he suggested that I take advantage of Subaru's low intetrest rate of .9% versus my credit union rate of 1.79%. He also contacted Geico to arrange the change in my insurance coverage which was completed and faxed in 5 minutes. Overall it was a very pleasing experience and I would recommend Reedman to any potential driver. Even though I live in NY City, the trip to Reedman was well worth it finacially as well as being hassle free.

Added: 8/22/2012 1:26:45 PM

What a story! Nick is really an incredible salesman, and even though such a courteous action isn't expected-- you will see a lot of our sales people will do their best to make things work for you! ~ RT Team

Twitter
"Horrible experience. We've purchased at least 6 vehicles..."

oct2497
2/22/2012 12:56:33 PM

John L. Clifford

My Review Of Reedman Toll Subaru:

Horrible experience. We've purchased at least 6 vehicles from Reedman before Toll Brothers took over and that's not including both my husband and my families that also, have purchased vehicles from them. Our last purchase was almost 3 years ago and all went well. We wanted to purchase a new vehicle again and the salesperson could not be more disappointing. He was basically throwing us out the door, totally uninterested with us. Looking over our shoulders to see if any other customers were coming over by us. I was shocked and disgusted. Would not recommend this dealer to anyone I know and will make sure I let the Manager and hopefully Owner know about what happened.

Added: 8/23/2012 9:30:15 AM

Twitter
"New car buying can be a tiresome and stressful time, it..."

tpmcdevitt
7/22/2011 9:43:51 AM

Todd Tabita

My Review Of Reedman Toll Subaru:

New car buying can be a tiresome and stressful time, it can often be combative and frustrating. Working with Todd has been a pleasure, NONE of these adjectives applies to my experience with buying a new Subaru.

Todd has been extremely helpful throughout, and quite frankly is one of the reasons I bought the car last night. The car is being dealer prepped now and I plan to pick it up no later than Saturday morning.

Timothy P. McDevitt

Added: 8/22/2012 1:28:11 PM

Thanks Timothy for your kind words. Hope you enjoy your Subaru still, and look forward to working with you in the future! ~ RT Team

Twitter
"This is my 9th car since 1990. I have always been..."

J.G. Andreas
7/19/2011 3:41:48 AM

Jonathon Cloyd

My Review Of Reedman Toll Subaru:

This is my 9th car since 1990. I have always been treated great here. I love the service department. I trust that any work that I have done is needed, and not jst to pad the bill.

Added: 8/22/2012 1:29:01 PM

Nine cars shows a lot of loyalty to what we can do for you here at Reedman, and we really do appreciate your business. ~ RT Team