Reliable Imports & RV

Reliable Imports & RV Info

akilah65810
4/14/2015

"Looking for a new car"

When I arrived at the dealership I was very impressed with the atmosphere! Don Logan greeted my husband and I and was very attentive and knowledgeable about what we were looking for. We had at least 100 questions and he was able to answer them all! Having a Sales Representative that is not only patient but knows his cars as well is a definite plus! We purchased a car that same day and will look for Don whenever we're in the market for a new car again and also refer all of our friends to Don as well! He is truly an asset to the company

April 17, 2015

Hello, and thanks for writing a review about your experience with us. We know that buying a car is a big decision that shouldn't be taken lightly, so it's great to know that Don made it as stress-free as possible. We're so happy that you're happy! Thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!

JC
4/06/2015

"4 Star Hundai buying experience"

We started online research on dealerships withing a 200 mile radius of Springfield. Several dealerships called and were "pushy" in selling their product by phone. Jillian was our first contact from Reliable. Jillian was very courteous, polite and willing to work with our schedule. We did not make an initial appointment not knowing what time we could be available but did commit to dropping by over the weekend. Upon arriving at Reliable Imports Saturday afternoon we were greet by Reliable Imports sales manager and introduced to Don Logan. Don is very polite, friendly and informative. He was very patient with our wanting to test drive different vehicles to compare road handling, performance, and comfort. He answered all questions we had pertaining to the Hundai Accent as well as the Hundai Elantra. After considering both vehicles we decided on the Accent due to the hatchback feature, ride comfort, handling and overall features we wanted. The only slightly negative we received at Reliable Hundai was with Dewey Cloud, our business manager. Dewey was somewhat "pushy" in the sale of extended packages of care for our vehicle. However he was very professional and thorough in handling the closing paperwork. We are very happy with our new Hundai Accent and hope to enjoy it for many years to come.

Jillian Waite, Don Logan, & Dewey Cloud

April 13, 2015

Hi, and thank you for writing a review. We're so happy to hear of your great experience here with us. It's great to hear about your positive experience buying your Accent here. We strive to make car buying simple and painless, and it's great to know that our team made the purchase process as easy as possible. Thank you so much for shopping with us! Thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!

ewaterman
4/04/2015

"Best salesman ever!"

Kudos to Zach Cherry, We love our Forrester! Zach did a great job selling the Forester. I can get in and out of it easily. He was very amicable and got us a good deal. Hope he continues to make people happy! Emily Waterman

Zach Cherry

April 10, 2015

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for writing a review. We are so happy to hear that Zach made the shopping experience great and got you a great deal. You're going to love your Subaru! Thank you for shopping with us!

Bluemax
4/02/2015

"New Car "

Don Logan was a truly great salesman and educator. The entire experience was as smooth and nice as buying a new car can be. We plan to buy another car from Don very soon! He went over all the things the new car has, and how to make these things work for us. He explained everything and even offered to help us make the garage door opener work at our home. You can't beat service like that.

April 03, 2015

Hello, and thanks for writing a review. Here at Reliable Imports, we always work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience, so we are thrilled to know that you are very happy with your experience here with us. We look forward to having you back soon! Thanks for shopping with us.

amygdala101
4/02/2015

"Great Auto Buying Experience"

Damon Adcock was outstanding in every way. He made this my best ever auto buying experience. He was kind,thoughtful, & considerate of our time. He knew the Subaru Outback extremely well & took time to demonstrate the features & answer our questions. Jared Crawford was also very helpful by phone. We will return to him for future car purchases.

Damon Adcock, Jared Crawford.

April 03, 2015

Hello, and thanks for writing a review. It’s so great to hear that Damon and Jared took great care of you! You’re going to love your Outback! Thank you so much for choosing Reliable Subaru – we look forward to working with you in the future.

Lowrider
3/31/2015

"Even better than last time"

I have just bought a second car from this dealership, and the process, friendliness, ease of transaction and lack of surprises just can't be beat. They sell a quality product, and stay humble about it. Some dealerships act like they are doing you a favor, not these folks; they really work for you. If you're in the market for a car, go see them. I've bought cars from other places that I wouldn't go back to, I'll be returning to Reliable Imports next time I buy.

Bob Worthy, Bryon Edgerton

Nancyd
3/25/2015

"Great experience"

Just wanted some info on the Sonata & wound up leasing. The sales person met all my requirements for a great deal. The Sonata is great.

Christain Wheeler

March 27, 2015

Hi Nancy, and thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear that you're loving your Sonata! It's a wonderful vehicle. Thank you for shopping with us!

gkg21

"Car Buying Made Easy"

Don Logan greeted us immediately. He was very polite and friendly. He showed us the Sonata we were looking at, answered all questions we had, and did not apply any pressure techniques. Our experience with Don, and Reliable Imports, was a good one. I would recommend both.

March 25, 2015

Hi, and thanks for writing a review. We're so happy to hear that Don and the rest of our team made the purchase of your Sonata a pleasant experience! Our goal is to provide a stress-free environment so our customers can make the best decision possible about their purchase. Thanks for stopping by!

car
3/23/2015

"A very pleasant buying experience "

Don Logan, our sales person, was so easy to work with, he allowed us our space when needed and was very knowledgeable in the Hyundai vehicles. He carried us through the buying experience without a hitch and was willing to go the extra mile to accommodate our time restraints. The staff was not only friendly but went out of their way to see we had a very pleasant buying experience - Kudos to Reliable!

March 25, 2015

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you had a stress-free buying experience! We always strive to make the buying process quick and easy, so it's great to hear that Don was able to get you into a great vehicle in a short amount of time. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kelleygirl
3/23/2015

"First-Rate Staff helped make the Car-Buying experience FUN!"

From the moment I stepped on the lot and was greeted by Ben Bowden to the time I put my signature on the agreement, the professionalism was fantastic! Buying a new vehicle, which is a once-in-10-years practice for folks like myself, can be a stressful process. The staff at Reliable made it easy and fun. I appreciate the effort they put forth to make the entire experience a good one. Let this trustworthy group do the hard work and sit back and enjoy the ride! Thanks guys!

Ben Bowden

March 25, 2015

Hi Kelley! It's great to hear that you had a great experience with Ben and the rest of our team. We're so happy to hear that we could take the anxiety out of car shopping. Thanks for stopping by!