Reliable Imports & RV

Reliable Imports & RV Info

Gforce1990
6/22/2016

"Knowledgeable sales staff"

Ben Bowden was an exceptional salesperson!! He was extremely knowledgeable and is an asset for Reliable Mazda. Russell the Business Manager made the completion of the sale easy. They were both very pleasant to work with during the buying process.

Ben Bowden, Russell Liljedahll

Gforce1990
6/20/2016

"Great buying experience "

Mazda Product Specialist, Ben Bowden was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. Russell Liljedahll Business Manager helped to facilitate a timely transaction. Both made purchasing this car a good experience.

Ben Bowden and Russell Liljedahl

June 22, 2016

Welcome to the Reliable Imports family! Both Ben and Russell truly enjoyed working with you during your time with us. We look forward to your next visit! -Your friends at Reliable Imports

carol43fan
6/16/2016

"Reliable Hyundai"

Everyone at Reliable Hyundai were very pleasant and professional. They answered questions and we're very informative. Christina took her time with us, and was great to work with.

Christina Richard

rejane
6/14/2016

"MY NEW CAR"

i really don't like writing reviews. I don't mind the yes, no or rating my service, but this is not my idea of fun. My overall experience was good, and I am enjoying my new car.

rafmousa
6/10/2016

"Good place to buy a car."

Salesman low key, down to earth, easy to deal with. Great guy. Good inventory. Found just what we wanted and love our new car . The only downside was the finance/warranty guy (Russell) who was nice but kept us too long and pressured us too much to try to sell us a warranty we told him we didn't. He implied that the car we bought had so many things that could go wrong with it., we sat there wondering if we had bought the wrong car. Some customers may not be as patient as we were with him. I realize he is "selling" for a commission too but his aggressive, wear- you-down approach is not professional. Like we said, nice guy, but needs to be reined in.

Jamie and Russell

kapool
6/10/2016

"Close to perfect"

Some dealerships swarm you, others tell you almost nothing. Reliable Hyundai was the perfect middle ground. They respected our need to look and study, yet they were always nearby to answer any questions we had.

Don Logan is the man you want to see.

haleg4285
6/09/2016

"good was very performed about the whole experiance"

very good well pleased very pleased with the whole transation highly recommend this store to anybody clean well staffed and equipped showed everything about the car car was clean and ready to go changed license plate nothing left undone good place to buy a car

Brooke98
6/08/2016

"Thank you Ben & Tim"

incredible experience......I started taking headache medicine before we arrived at the Mazda dealership. We pulled up and got out and were immediately met by Ben Bowden...wow fantastic. The entire purchase including warranty service by Tim Boll was a complete breath of fresh air. We went to Springfield the Sunday before driving around looking. We started at Youngblood Nissan and all of us were disappointed with the Versa, Sentra. We have bought 2 new Nissans from Youngblood and I guess I would rather get into a fist fight with a room full of drunks than to go thru what we have in the past with Youngblood. We then went across street and looked at a Kia. My daughter just wasn't excited about any vehicle. Before heading back to Arkansas we decided to drive over to Mazda passing a Toyota dealership. As we pulled up my daughter saw a Mazda3, and said, that is my car. So, Tuesday morning we came back. An excellent experience. We will be back for mom's car soon. I will tell everyone my experience at Reliable Mazda....Ben and Tim were more than fantastic.

Ben Bowden and Tim Boll. We're fantastic!

revsp19
6/05/2016

" Excellent, Excellent, Excellent"

I purchased a Mazda CRX-5 Memorial weekend and was treated with utmost respect by a great pre-owned Sales Representative Tom Schedrick. Russell in finances was informative, respectful, and helpful in finalizing the purchase. Susan

Tom and Russell

June 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to hear about the great service and respect your received from Tom and our team. Thank you for your business!

nmoncher
6/04/2016

"Great Experience"

I haven't purchased a car in 8 years but it was a pleasure doing business with the entire staff in particular Warren Molica. He is such a great and fun person to deal with, he didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. I got exactly what I needed and felt the price was perfect. I will definitely return for any future needs.

Warren Molica

June 06, 2016

We couldn’t be happier to hear about your great car buying experience! We are thrilled to know that Warren and our team were able to make your time at our dealership pleasant. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!