Reliable Imports & RV

Reliable Imports & RV Info

J&N_BKG
5/24/2016

"Rock Star!"

Our salesman Jamie Wright found the 5th to met our needs. This is a good dealership to deal with. Thanks to You All. J&N_Branson

Jamie Wright, Jennifer Brazeal

james.ozarkoutdoors
5/20/2016

"Reliable Hyundai"

My experience was great. Didn't feel pressured. I knew what I wanted and they worked with me on getting the price/ payments where I needed them.

missyu_16
5/19/2016

"Great Experience! Very patient staff!!"

I drove multiple cars, multiple times. I asked multiple questions, often the same ones over and over. I showed up right at closing time. And once while it was raining. I don't think I ever answered a single phone call from the dealership. Where I'm going with this is the staff is amazingly patient and kind!!! I was able to work everything out over text messages. The sales and F&I staff was extremely knowledgeable and very low pressure. Very friendly and easy to talk to! Great experience!!

Damon (Sales) & Russ (F&I)

Kayg02
5/17/2016

"Great experience at reliable"

Love my Subaru. Jamie made the experience easy. His continuing care and help has been invaluable. We would definitely recommend this dealer to family and friends

Jamie Wright

May 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It is our goal to provide every customer with excellent service, so hearing about the experience you had with Jamie makes us very proud. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

day.serrato
5/14/2016

"Great service"

Everyone at reliable was great, Travis gave me a tour while they got my car washed and the gas tank filled. He showed me the service area, got me cards to the main Hyundai service guys, and helped me set up my first oil change/service appointment. While I was waiting to do the loan paperwork, Misty and other sales managers were asking me if I needed anything to eat or drink since they were having a busy day and I was there around lunch time. I've already been telling coworkers and friends what a great experience it was and recommending them to people I know who are in th market for a new vehicle.

Travis, Tim, Misty

May 16, 2016

We couldn’t be more pleased to hear about the great experience you had at our dealership and the wonderful service that Travis provided you! Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

collisonmaryjo
5/13/2016

"App"

Great salesperson who I enjoyed working with. Did a lot of instruction . Answered all my questions and did a great follow up calls. Thank you

May 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the great experience you had at our dealership! Your business is something that we truly appreciate and we look forward to your next visit!

Sunshine
5/09/2016

"Second Time Buyer"

This is the second Hyundai that I have purchased from Reliable Imports. One of the reasons that I came back, besides the car was process. I have always dreaded the process of purchasing a vehicle until I came to Reliable Hyundai. From the first email contact from Tiffany, the sales process with Christian and the financing with Darrell I was treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. They were all knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Worked with me to find options to make the vehicle I wanted fit my budget and kept the process quick and painless. Cudos to the whole staff as I am sure there were others behind the scenes. Special recognition to Christian for going above and beyond. He even went so far as to find out the radio stations that I had programmed in my old car and had them set up for me in my new vehicle. I will be back when it is time to trade again! And, I LOVE my new Elantra GT!!!!

Tiffany, Christian, Darrell

May 16, 2016

Thank you for being a repeat customer to Reliable Imports! We are so happy to hear about the top of line service that our staff provided you throughout your car buying process. Thank you for returning to our dealership! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

SoCooley84
5/09/2016

"2005 Chevy Duramax"

Purchased a used truck Saturday, called ahead of time and worked with Misty Swank, she had everything ready for us when we got there so it made our time there fun and easy.

Misty Swank, Tim Boll

May 17, 2016

Thank you for taking a few moments to post your comments! We’re very lucky to have Misty on our team and we’re glad that you had the opportunity to work with her.

Kathy1121
4/28/2016

"Buying a Forester"

Damon gave us a detailed & informative description of the differences between the SUVs & which one would meet our lifestyle. He was attentive & followed up with us to insure the vehicle was running smoothly. He is a likeable & knowledgeable person.

Damon

May 07, 2016

Thank you for your kind words regarding our employee Damon! We are happy to know that he was able to provide you with all of the information you needed to know about your new Forrester. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

jshing1
4/27/2016

"New car purchase."

This was a very good car buying experience. I got the car I was looking for with all the equipment I wanted. Jared and Jamie went out of their way to make sure this transaction would work for us. A very enjoying experience.

Jamie Wright & Jared Crawford

May 02, 2016

Thank you for informing us about your enjoyable experience! Jared and Jamie had a wonderful time assisting you with your car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!