Reliable Imports & RV

Springfield, Missouri 65802
Reliable Imports & RV Info

clarinet guy
8/27/2015

"A Great Service Experience"

I have been a "car" guy all of my life. I turned 70 this year and have owned 38 cars up to this point, most of them European. I was introduced to the "Mazda Experience" late in life when we purchased a 2009 Mazda 6 for my wife at Reliable Mazda. When I realized that a Japanese car could be fun to drive I eventually purchased a new 2014 Mazda 6, and really fell in love with the car. My only regret was that I didn't get the Technology Package on that car. So I talked my wife into letting me trade her car in on a new 2015 Mazda 6 with the Technology Package, gave her my 2014 and kept the 2015 as my ride! She is a very understanding woman! Recently I was tempted to consider a trade on my car for a used Jaguar XF sedan with just 6,000 miles on the odometer. I drove 125 miles to check out the car. I drove it on the highway and in town quite extensively, and realized that the Jaguar was just not as MUCH FUN TO DRIVE as my Mazda! Yes, it was a superb car, with a nice ride, good steering, looks, inside and out, but it just did not have the "athleticism" of my Mazda, I realized I really did not want to give up my car! I think the only way I could enjoy driving any more, would be to trade my Meteor Grey Mazda 6GT in on a new Meteor Gray MX-5 Miata GT. Now that sounds kind of exciting, except my two small dogs would miss the back seat! On the way back from that trip my BSM system went on the fritz and so I took it in to the great techs. at Reliable Mazda, and Dan got me back on the road in great shape with all systems go once again! Bravo Mazda for making such a great automobile, and for the quality care you provide through dealers such as Reliable Mazda! Michael A. Lomax, owner LOMAX CLASSIC Springfield, MO

Cody,service rep. Dan tech. Aaron Branson Sales Manager

PLANKTON
8/26/2015

"i am a happy customer"

a really nice experience. will tell people about the dealership. salesman was excellent along with the rest of staff. all lot of cars to choose from.

August 27, 2015

Hello, and thank you so much for your response! We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers have a lots of vehicles to choose from and that our staff is friendly. It's great to hear that you are very happy with your recent shopping experience here with us. We appreciate your business! Thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!

HappyEnclaver
8/26/2015

"Great Sales Rep "

Purchased a used Enclave and had the pleasure of working with - Ryan Evarts. He is a NO PRESSURE, efficient, and knowledgeable sales rep. We had a couple of things promised that he even followed up on after the "ink dried"... On the other end of the scale - our experience with the financial dude - like a trip to the dentist. Spend lots of time reading the paperwork and beware that Russell has a lot of "commission" based products (extended warranties, bill pay services) he pushes. There's your warning folks.

Ryan Evarts (sales rep), Russell Liljedahl (finance business manager dude)

August 27, 2015

Hello, and thank you so much for your feedback. Here at Reliable Imports, we know how important it is to build the trust of our customers. We are so happy that Ryan was a pleasure to work with and made you confident in your purchase. While your sales experience was great, we're sorry that your experience with finance was not as pleasant. We never want a customer to feel pressure; however, we do make sure that they are aware of all the their options and warranties when it comes to financing. We're sorry if you felt pressured. We appreciate your business!Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

Carters F150
8/25/2015

"Love our new truck"

It was difficult to find financing but when we called Reliable Imports they got us approved with no money down and very good terms. Go there.

Ryan ,Dewey

Carters F150
8/25/2015

"Searce finally ended"

We looked and applied everywhere with no luck on financing or vehicle until we called these guys. They had the truck we wanted and went above all expectations we had for cost and financing.We got a beautiful F-150 truck which my son loves. We thank Ryan Evarts and Dewy Cloud so much for helping us.

Ryan Evarts and Dewy Cloud and the business manager Scott Jackson

OARRYAN
8/19/2015

"Top Notch"

Pretty much knew what I wanted. Greeted quickly, allowed to test drive, paperwork started, vehicle delivered. Basically zero to driving in just one painless hour.

Travis is the only one I remember

August 20, 2015

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. Here at Reliable Imports, we're always looking to make the purchase experience simple and smooth for our customers, and it's great to know that we were able to do this for you. We're so glad that everything went well - thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

newiwner1421
8/16/2015

"Just purchased a new '16 Subaru Outback"

Our purchase experience was very successful from the very beginning. We found exactly the automobile we were looking for. The sale associate was young, friendly, and well versed on the Outback car.

Zach Davis

August 20, 2015

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We always love hearing from our customers, and it's so nice to know that your sales associate took great care of you. Thank you so much for choosing Reliable Imports!

NancyLC
8/12/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!"

Ben Bowden, Sales Associate, made the process go so smoothly & everyone was so professional, courteous and helpful. It was a pleasure to work with everyone.

Ben Bowden, Sales Associate; Russel Liljedahl, Finance; Dan & Stan in Mazda Service

August 17, 2015

Hello Nancy, and thank you for your feedback. It's so nice to hear about your pleasant shopping experience here with us. We know the importance of being professional and friendly, so it warms our hearts to hear your comments about our employees. Thank you for your business!

MISSOURIGRANDMA
8/10/2015

"A Hot Day At Hyundai"

Everything ran very smoothly from selecting a car to signing the papers. Bryon was very friendly and knowledgeable. Courtney was a whiz, very impressive. All in all, a great experience and a very cool car.

Bryon Edgerton, Courtney Grandt

August 17, 2015

Greetings! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience buying from us here at Reliable Imports. Our staff works hard to ensure that every customers gets a great vehicle at an even greater price, and we're pleased knowing that you're loving everything. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new vehicle.

DTLBOYD
8/06/2015

"Great experience!"

Thank you for changing our thoughts of buying a car, everyone was great! We went to several dealerships and they were not knowledgeable of their warranties and products. We felt confident with Don answering our questions and sharing about the safety of the vehicle. We actually made our deal before seeing the car in person over the phone and messages but they made sure we were going to be happy with our deal and we are.

Don was the one I remember his name, the sales manager and finance gentleman were nice but can't remember their names.

August 18, 2015

Hello, and thank you so much for writing a review. We know that buying a vehicle is a daunting task, and we're happy to hear that Don made it a great experience. We hope that you're loving everything! Thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!