Reliable Imports & RV

Springfield, Missouri 65802
Reliable Imports & RV Info

mark.harsen
8/23/2016

"Great Dealer, Great Cars!"

We purchased a 2017 Hyundai Elantra Eco from James Wright (or Jamie - not to confuse him with James in used cars) after a lot of research and comparison of various cars from Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Ford, Chevy, and many others. We just happened to get James in new cars and we feel very fortunate to get him! He was patient, very knowledgeable, and really cared that we found the right car with the right features and options for the right price. We are a very satisfied, return customers as we've purchased our last four cars here. The service department is great, the parts department is wonderful, and sales were very helpful, no pressure, and they still work with us helping us to understand the more advanced features on our very tech-rich car. We simply couldn't ask for anything more! If you're looking for a Hyundai or a Subaru, give Jamie a call at this dealership! You won't regret it! They handle other makes as well, like Mazda, but we've only bought Hyundai and Subaru vehicles there.

James Wright

sheila_mustain
8/13/2016

"Good experience"

Everyone very friendly. Good selection of vehicles. Multiple options presented to consider. It did take several hours but I know this is pretty standard. Would recommend this dealership for sure.

Bryan

August 22, 2016

Thanks for sharing, Sheila! We are happy to know that you had a great buying experience at our dealership. We hope to see you again soon! -Your friends at Reliable Imports

rhonda.f
8/13/2016

"good"

It wasn't too bad. However, I believe that 6 hours at the dealership was too long. I also think that while discussing financing, the supervisor was kind of rude when he told us that "There are plenty of other people looking at this vehicle, so you can take it or go to you're bank and bring back cash. I have worked in sales for years. That is not the way to make a sale. To be honest, it was the finance representative that sold us on the vehicle. He went over everything & explained the things that we did not understand.

Warrem Molica & the finance office

kerrykathryn2
8/12/2016

"One of the happiest experiences I have had recently."

From the moment I arrived at the dealership I was treated with respect and my questions were answered in a manner in which I could understand. I was offered a refreshment and made comfortable during the whole event.This was my first purchase all by myself and I did not feel pressured at any step of the way. I feel I made a wise decision and now own a very reliable automobile.

Travis Remmich

August 22, 2016

Kerry, we are thrilled to know that our team provided you with a great first time buying experience! That is the kind of service that you should expect from our staff during every visit. Your business is truly appreciated and we hope to work with you again in the future. -Your friends at Reliable Imports

Mored
8/05/2016

"Good experience"

Highly recommend Travis Remmich in Subaru sales. He is very knowledgeable about his product and enjoyable to work with. My wife and I enjoyed working with him.

Travis Remmich

August 08, 2016

We are happy to know that you and your wife enjoyed working with Travis! It makes us proud to hear about the excellent service he provided. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

nicole120
8/01/2016

"Great experience here! "

I was very pleased with my experience at this place. The service was excellent, and Darin was very helpful and accommodating. It seemed that everyone worked together as a team and I never felt uncomfortable. I purchased a Subaru Outback and I couldn't be happier! Great selection on the lot and good prices.

Darin DeSilva

August 04, 2016

Congrats on your new Outback, Nicole! Knowing that you left our dealership happy makes us so proud of Darin. Thank you for your business!

alvin_hill2000
7/26/2016

"?"

too much electronic devices, paddle things on the steering wheel gets in the way all the time. don;t like it. car looks nice, don;t like the wheels much, drivers seat is not very comfortable.

carnettakinser
7/24/2016

"The Ultimate Buying Experience"

I strongly recommend shopping at Reliable Imports for your next vehicle purchase. My sales rep, Bryon Edgerton, was awesome. My buying experience was hassle free and pressure free. The sales staff was very accommodating and attentive. If you want to be treated on a personable level with no "run around" and get shot straight forward, this is the place to go. The financing department is awesome, and Scott Becker will go the extra mile to get you the best rate available. Before you waste time shopping at any other dealership in town, go to Reliable Imports first!

Bryon Edgerton, Scott Becker, Jared Crawford

July 25, 2016

Your kind words regarding our dealership are greatly appreciated! Knowing that Bryon and our team were able to make your time with us enjoyable is awesome. Thank you for the great feedback! -Your friends at Reliable Imports

Jim Hansen
7/22/2016

"Pleasantly Surprised"

We never expected to have the excellent experience we had at Reliable Subaru. Going out and finding a car to buy can be daunting, if you know what I mean. But, our salesman, Ethan, was so professional and so knowledgeable, so respectful and friendly, that we actually had fun choosing our new car, an Outback. Then the finance manager, Scott, was equally professional and personable. This was the best time we ever had at a car dealership.

Ethan Henry, Scott Becker

July 25, 2016

Welcome to the Reliable Imports family and congrats on your new Outback, Jim! Hearing about the wonderful service our team provided you makes us very proud. We are thankful for your business!

bhutchison
7/16/2016

"Pleasurable Experience"

The purchase we made with Reliable was an overall pleasurable experience. The salesman, as well as the saleswoman I spoke with on the phone a few days earlier, were both very polite, helpful, and easy to talk to. They were both very professional and personable as well. I have been recommending Reliable Imports to my friends since our purchase. The ONLY thing I can mention even remotely negative is that, personally, I would have liked a quicker and easier way to opt out of any additional warranty, protection plan, etc. That may have partly been my fault; I could have made my wishes known earlier in the sales pitch for these additions. That being said, Tim was very professional, very polite, and very easy to work with. I understand he was just doing his job and, in my opinion, he did it very well. I surely have no regrets. my overall experience was very good.

Tyra Huffman, Travis Remmich, Tim Boll

July 18, 2016

We are happy to hear about your experience! Your business is truly appreciated and we hope to be of service to you for years to come! -Your friends at Reliable Imports