Reliable Imports & RV

Springfield, Missouri 65802
Reliable Imports & RV Info

Glynda
2/10/2016

"Happy with my new Hyundai Tucson"

I am really enjoying the new Hyundai Tucson that I purchased two weeks ago. I started out looking used with salesman Ryan Evart. He was very helpful but I decided to look at new ones so he introduced me to Christian Wheeler. Both these young men were very kind and patient.

Ryan Evart, Christian Wheeler

February 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Glynda! We are happy to hear that you received great service from both Ryan and Christian during your visit at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Tucson!

LovesWhiteCars
2/03/2016

"Considerate, not pushy"

Jamie Wright was genuinely helpful and took the time to find just the right car for my budget, my personality and my needs. It's the way buying a car should be.

James Wright

February 07, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! We are proud to know that James was able to find the perfect car for you! We are thankful for your business. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

LynandNatalie
1/31/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

We were looking to purchase a new used vehicle and Robert VanGilder made an experience that could have been overwhelming really easy and less daunting. Robert was really friendly and personable. He listened to what we were looking for and didn't try to pressure us into getting something we didn't want or need. He also did everything possible to protect us from having our credit scores run too many times and worked really hard to get us the best possible price. Thanks so much Robert we really appreciate all the time and effort you put in to making this an excellent experience for us!

Robert VanGilder

marla
1/28/2016

"Sales Rep listened"

Our sales rep listened to what we wanted in a car and then began showing cars that we would be interested in and let us make the choice. Was very informative about the vehicles and their value to us as a customer.

Richard Herrera

February 01, 2016

We appreciate your positive feedback, Marla! We are happy to hear that our staff was helpful to you during your car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

GMMCMILLIN
1/27/2016

"2016 Elantra Purchase"

Sales staff were knowledgeable and took time to answer instructional questions on multiple features of the car. Provided detailed comparison information on two models of automobiles in which I was interested. Overall pleasant buying experience.

Travis Remmich

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are happy to hear that the Reliable Imports team was able to provide you with helpful information during your visit at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

shanetch
1/26/2016

"great dealer service"

was really easy to talk to. answered all of our questions. walked us through the entire process.this is our third vehicle bought from this same dealership. have not been disappointed .

James Wright

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit! We are happy to know that you received great service from James throughout your car buying experience. We appreciate you being a loyal customer to Reliable Imports!

DOCESSARY
1/25/2016

"Great customer service "

I wanted a specific color and package that was hard to find. They searched and found me just what I wanted. They were so helpful and never tried to talk me into going with a different vehicle. This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle here and will continue to come back in the future!

January 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are happy to hear that our staff was able to get you into the exact vehicle you were searching for! We are thankful for your business and look forward to helping you out again in the future.

BHERO42
1/25/2016

"Wonderful,fun,and easy experience buying a new car."

This is the second Hyundai Tucson I have purchased new from Reliable and my experience both times were both great! Last time was in 2008 and this time January 2, 2016. Christian was the salesman that worked with me this time and I would recommend him to anyone! He is honest, sincere, and will work for YOU to get the car you want for the price you want. The whole staff were wonderful and fun to work with. It's nice to work with a group of people that are down to earth and enjoyable. My car buying experience at Reliable Hyundai was a wonderful experience all around!.... And I LOVE my new blue sporty Tucson!

Christian in Hyundai

January 26, 2016

We appreciate your positive feedback! We are proud to know that Christian was able to assist you in purchasing your new Tucson. Thank you for being a loyal customer to Reliable Imports!

brdwtchr

"Our New Subaru"

The best new car purchase experience we could imagine. Everyone was courteous and kind to us. We highly recommend Reliable Subaru. Just wish they were closer to our home town.

Zach Davis

January 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are pleased to hear that you had a positive car buying experience at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

happydriver
1/19/2016

"No Pressure, Friendly, Professional"

I had not shopped for a car in over 10 years. I never felt pressured and it took me 2 weeks to decide what I wanted in a car! All of my questions were answered even if I asked the same questions over and over! I will tell Family and Friends what a great experience it was for me.

Blake Williams

January 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are happy knowing that the Reliable Imports team was able to make your car buying experience a positive one. We are thankful for your business!