Reliable Imports & RV

Reliable Imports & RV Info

Kamrahed
3/03/2015

"Excellent swapping experience"

It was time for me to swap vehicles, so I visited several dealerships in Springfield. A young, energetic salesman named, Christian Wheeler greeted me at the door and showed me several Hyundai possibilities. He didn't pressure me in any way, but was knowledgeable about all the models, and pointed out various features of each. I looked at other brands, and then came back to purchase an Elantra GT. It was the perfect vehicle for me. I have thorougly enjoyed driving it for the first three months of ownership. I was introduced to courteous associates throughout the buying process, and accommodated by professional staff.

Christian Wheeler

hhnixa815
2/24/2015

"Excellent Experience!!!"

My brother and I were looking for a car and we were recommended to use Blake Williams. We went up there despite having a car dealer in the family. We were given fantastic service and a great price. Blake was very accommodating and we have now purchased two cars from him. Highly recommend this dealer!!!

Blake Williams

WeheartSubaru
2/22/2015

"Awesome!"

After 11 cars ( 5 Subaru) we never thought we would find a dealer we would like ( more than our old favorite Subi dealer /// not Fayetteville) but wow....Reliable Subaru is awesome...the staff..the deal....go see Subaru Tim.... He and Bob will make you think your buy-in a cat from a witty comedian. Stop reading now and go buy the world's best car from America's bees Subaru team!

Trevor,Tim,Bob

first timer
2/22/2015

"First Time Buyer"

I am a first time car buyer and they never tried to force me into anything I didn't want. They listened to what I was looking for and put me in exactly what I asked for. They were able to get me an excellent interest rate on a loan even though I did not have much credit history.

Ben Bowden, Alicia Shirato

Shelbynicole
2/18/2015

"First car purchase"

I recently purchased a Hyundai Accent Hatchback from Reliable. This was the first car I've ever purchased and when I walked in with my Dad we received excellent service from the time we walked in! Don helped us with my car purchase. He was very friendly and worked very hard to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for. We will definitely purchase from them again!

Don Logan

bhalls
2/16/2015

"Subaru Forester and WRX"

Recently purchased a Subaru Forester and WRX from Reliable. Very easy purchase from knowledgeable sales person. Most importantly they are interested in the cars they sell. Travis Remmich was the best to work with. Very positive experience. Service has also been the best. Derrick always looks out for you to keep things going smoothly.

Travis Remmich

Aarika1

" car purchase "

The people are reliable imports. Are absolutely a joy to work with. They made my first time buying a car very enjoyable and stress free. I would definitely recommend them to any and everyone looking to buy a car.

Zachary Cherry

The Hoggards
2/13/2015

"SUPERIOR SERVICE THAT CAN'T BE BEAT!"

We knew when we began looking for a new car that we wanted a Subaru so we headed to Reliable in Springfield, MO. We were so lucky to hook up with Travis Remmich! We not only purched the safest and most "reliable" vehicle on the market, our 2013 Subaru Outback, we received the most professional and comprehensive service. Travis still calls us to check how we and the car are doing! If we have any problems or questions or if there is anything he can help us with. We love our Subaru Outback and we feel so much like family that when our neighbor decided to buy a new car, naturally, we sent her to Travis. Now she loves her own Subi. Another wonderfully satisfied customer!

Travis Remmich

PW32

"Customer for Life!"

I have used Reliable Imports to buy my last two cars, and have had nothing but positive experiences from the purchase through all scheduled service and maintenance for the life of my vehicles. The facility is very nice and clean, the inventory is extensive, and the sales representatives are knowledgeable and professional. Chris went out of his way to find the best car for me, for a great price. I won't be going anywhere else to buy my cars in the future!

Chris Brammer

Knorman0523
2/11/2015

"Throughly impressed"

I bought my sonata 3 years ago in August, and Travis still calls to make sure everything is going well with the car! Not only that the second he found out I was looking to trade it in he was on it and looking for possible SUVs for me! Will definitely go through him again when I finally make up my mind!

Travis Rimmich