Reliable Imports & RV

Springfield, Missouri 65802
Reliable Imports & RV Info

Youngster143
7/31/2015

"Helpful staff made a pleasant experience."

The entire staff from initial contact generated by an Internet request to the Representative who handle me the keys made this experience a pleasant one. One hears all sorts of negative stories about buying a used car. None of that was seen during my experience with the Staff here. They were very helpful throughout my whole process, even when I had a small bump in the road of financing. It seemed everyone went out of their way to make me feel like I was the only customer they had to take care of at that time. I would certainly recommend visiting Reliable Imports for your vehicle needs.

Tiffany, Shane (sales manager), Ryan Everts, Courtney Grandt

JESSEB29
7/30/2015

"Excellent"

This is the sixth car I have owned and this was the easiest experience so far. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional. A+

July 30, 2015

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're very happy to hear that you had a great time shopping with us! Thanks for stopping by!

suzanne0123456789
7/23/2015

"We bought a new 2015 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport car."

We were so impressed with the sales staff at Reliable Imports of Springfield,Missouri, namely DON LOGAN! He was knowledgeable about the car we bought as well as other types of cars. He was thorough in explaining to us all the details of the paperwork we needed to sign. He rode in the car with us to make sure we were happy with all the features of the car. He filled up our gas tank to FULL so that we could make the long distance drive home to Kansas. He also ordered floor mats for us and they arrived within 2 weeks. We would highly recommend any potential customer to ask personally for DON LOGAN as their sales person to assist them in determining what vehicle is best suited for them! Kudos to you Don! You are an awesome, outstanding guy! (by David & Suzanne Osborne)

Don Logan

July 27, 2015

Hi David and Suzanne, and thank you so much for writing about your experience here with us. We are so happy to hear that Don went out of his way to make sure that you had a great experience and we're satisfied with everything. We hope you love your new Hyundai for many years to come! Thank you so much for shopping here with us. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Don!

JAIMELEIGH1018
7/23/2015

"Overall great experience"

Great experience with our salesman and the person who went over the vehicle features for us. We love the vehicle we purchased, a 2015 Hyundai Sonata.

Ethan, Christian

July 27, 2015

Hello, and thank you for the review! It's great hearing about your experience with us. Enjoy your new Hyundai! Thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!

joyfree
7/17/2015

"Excellent sales person"

Don Logan helped me through the new car buying experience after having a terrible accident. I will continue using Hyundai for my car service needs.

Don Logan

July 20, 2015

Hello, and thanks for the review! First off, we are so sorry to hear of your accident! We are glad that you came okay. That being said, we're so happy to hear that Don took great care of you and helped you get a great deal on your vehicle. Thanks for shopping with us!

DAWN.KUBINSKI
7/14/2015

"Awesome place to buy a car"

Great customer service excellent prices easy to finish the paperwork and finalize everything. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking to by a new car

Bryon Edgerton

July 17, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review, Dawn! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the entire purchase experience. We always work hard to get customers a fair price that works for their budget, and from the sounds of it, we did just that! Thanks again for stopping by to see us here at Reliable Imports!

BRENDACLARK
7/14/2015

"Purchasing 2016 Hyundai GT"

Christian met us at the door and asked if he could help us.....from that moment until he finished connecting my phone in my newly purchased Hyundai, he was pleasant, helpful, and professional. Enjoyed the experience.....

Christian Wheeler

July 17, 2015

Hi Brenda, and thanks for the review! We're so happy to hear that from the second you walked through our doors, you felt confident in purchasing from us here at Reliable Imports. We're so happy that Christian made your experience with us phenomenal! Thank you so much for choosing to purchase here with us. We hope you enjoy your new Hyundai for years to come.

KNA2011
7/09/2015

"Quick and Easy"

The staff at Reliable Hyundai did a great job meeting all of my needs and expectations for car buying. This is the first new car I have ever bought, and I am glad I bought it at Reliable Hyundai.

Don Logan, Jon H. (at reliable Mazda)

July 13, 2015

Hello! We know that buying a car can be stressful, especially for a first-time new car buyer! We're so happy that we were able to take the stress away and meet all of your expectations in buying your Hyundai. Thank you so much for shopping with us!

CHARLIE_NINER_2
7/02/2015

"Really bad experience"

Make sure you get your research done. Before buying from this dealership. Their job is to make money off of you, not save you money. I was going to walk out with a 10.49% interest rate till I called my bank, they gave me impression they didn't want me to do that by telling me that I had to go into finance. Soon as I called my bank, they offered me 4.09% then they matched that interest rate. Whole experience from beginning to end was really bad.

Christian, Ramona, Kelly

SARAYOUNG1
7/02/2015

"Great experiance"

Great experiance! Love my car. They were very helpful and not pushy. My family was treated very well. Excited to get my service done there in the future.

July 06, 2015

Hello, and thanks for the review! We always want our customers to feel like we treat them with respect and dignity, and we're happy that this is what you encountered here with us. Thank you so much for shopping here at Reliable Imports! Enjoy your new vehicle!