Reliable Imports & RV

Reliable Imports & RV Info

Kathy1121
4/28/2016

"Buying a Forester"

Damon gave us a detailed & informative description of the differences between the SUVs & which one would meet our lifestyle. He was attentive & followed up with us to insure the vehicle was running smoothly. He is a likeable & knowledgeable person.

Damon

jshing1
4/27/2016

"New car purchase."

This was a very good car buying experience. I got the car I was looking for with all the equipment I wanted. Jared and Jamie went out of their way to make sure this transaction would work for us. A very enjoying experience.

Jamie Wright & Jared Crawford

May 02, 2016

Thank you for informing us about your enjoyable experience! Jared and Jamie had a wonderful time assisting you with your car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

mendeshele
4/27/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

I couldn't have asked for better or more professional service. The team made sure I got the exact car that I wanted at the best possible price. I really felt like they listened to my needs and cared that I was happy with my purchase. They did a superb job, because I LOVE my new 2016 Sonata Hybrid! Jared, especially, went above and beyond to help me. Since my car was being brought in from another dealership, Jared kept me updated via text to keep me informed about the status of my car every step of the way. He even sent me a picture of it! Thank you guys, so much. I hate shopping for cars, but you made the process easy.

Don Logan, Jared Crawford, Misty

May 02, 2016

We are thrilled to hear about your great car buying experience! Knowing that Jared kept you informed throughout your car buying process is wonderful. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

John-M
4/25/2016

"Awsume Subaru Crosstrek and Salesman."

Our salesman Jamie Wright was easy going in manner and petsistant in finding the right car for our needs and desires. A+ actually for the entire team involved in our buying experience.

James Wright, Jennifer Brazeale, Wesley Cameron and Trevor Witcom

April 28, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We are proud to hear about the top of the line service you received from Jamie and the rest of our team. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

joseph.marcoux
4/22/2016

"Great experience"

Walked in for a test drive day, ended up buying a car because they took the time to work with me and get me the rates/vehicle I wanted right then instead of making me wait.

Travis

April 26, 2016

Congratulations on your car, Joseph! We are happy to know that our team was able to get you into the vehicle you wanted. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

CountryRod
4/16/2016

"Got a Great Deal on a New-Used Car! Thanks Ryan!"

I went to Reliable to look at a car a found online, It was nice and in my price range, but it was a bit older than the one I was driving. I spoke with Ryan and told him what I was looking for. He brought out a 2012 Hyundai Sonata that fit the bill perfectly. After a test drive, I knew it was the perfect car. After a bit of wheeling and dealing, I drove home in my new-used car. Thanks to Ryan and Reliable for the great service and amazing deal. You have a customer for life! Rod

Ryan Evarts

April 21, 2016

Congratulations on your Sonata! We are happy to know that Ryan was able to get your into exactly what you were searching for. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

Mike Brooks
4/15/2016

"Awesome"

Great customer service. I met with don he did a great job answering all my questions. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I also met with Tim and had a good experience

April 21, 2016

Thank you for the 5 stars, Mike! Knowing that Don and Tim both provided you with great service while at our dealership is wonderful. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

LWhitely
4/15/2016

"Fantastic Service - Great Employees.,"

I went into Reliable Hyundai looking for an SUV with 3rd row seating. We just had our third and final child, and as much as I did not want to give up our GMC Terrain, it knew it was time. It did not take long to find the perfect car that that would not raise my current payments. Richard Herrera , former USMC, helped us pick out a Mazda CX-9. Not only was it a good pick for our family, but he gave us a great price for our trade in, 1500$ over KBB. He was professional a willing to listen to me wine about all the features i wanted. I was in an out in about 3 hours with our new car. He even moved all three car seats to our new car, and put in brand new floor mats ($300 all weather). I will be returning here when I am ready to buy my WRX. See you then Richard.

Richard Herrera

April 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the great experience you had at our dealership! We couldn't be more proud of Richard for the wonderful service he provided you. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports! We look forward to your next visit. Enjoy your CX-9!

Cleuschen
4/14/2016

"Great experience! "

Ryan was a fantastic salesman! I will be sure to return to him when we look for our next vehicle. He was very honest and not pushy at all. Thanks to all the staff at reliable imports but especially Ryan!

Ryan Evarts

April 21, 2016

We appreciate your positive feedback, Cassie! We couldn't be more pleased to hear about the wonderful service you received from Ryan. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports! We look forward to your next visit.

fjp5050
4/14/2016

"2 GREAT CARS!"

My wife and I were driving two 2004 Santa Fe's and it was time to replace one of them. I had done a great deal of research into small and mid-size SUV's on all makes. My heart was with Hyundai but I wanted to make the right choice. My wife and I came into the dealership and started looking around and James (Jamie) politely approached us and started to converse. He asked very good probing questions as to what we were considering in a new car. He showed us the cars they were were running specials on and even ran some numbers for us on several different models. We did not make any decisions that day and Jamie appropriately called me a couple of times to see how our processing was coming. Eventually we came back with the expectation of test driving some cars. I had done a lot of research and was pretty much sold on the Tuscon and Santa Fe Sport. We drove the cars and loved the feel of them. We were thinking about one car but after the finance options were explained to us we decided on 2 cars! We purchased a 2016 Tuscon Sport 1.6T and the 2016 Santa Fe Sport. Jamie and Tim in the Finance office were great! Felt like dealing with family. I told Tim it was the best car buying experience I ever had and I meant that.

April 18, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about the great experience you and your wife had at our dealership! Knowing that our team was able to provide you with two great SUV’s is wonderful. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!