Reliable Imports & RV

Springfield, Missouri 65802
Reliable Imports & RV Info

Lynn3488
5/27/2015

"Ethan Henry - 2015 Subaru Legacy"

Excellent: Straight forward negotiations, answered my questions, efficient all the way through. Thank you. Will highly recommend to others. this form keeps asking for more words . out of time

Ethan Henry

Athen
5/10/2015

"New Car"

I had the pleasure of working with Don Logan while purchasing my new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. I explained to him what I was in the market for as well as what I was willing to spend on the Hyundai, and my expectations for my trade in. Don was amazing to work with. He listened and worked hard to get me into my new Hyundai on my terms. I highly recommend Don. He will go the extra mile not only in helping you purchase your vehicle but takes his time making sure you understand your new vehicle. Well done Don! Sincerely, Carla

Don Logan Sales Representative

May 21, 2015

Greetings Carla, and thanks for the awesome review. We're thrilled to hear about your experience working with Don and the rest of our team here at Reliable Imports. You're going to love your Santa Fe Sport! We appreciate you stopping by to see us. Have fun with your new Hyundai!

luvmymazda3
5/08/2015

"above expectations "

I've lived in spfld for over 20 years and have heard about reliable and their poor reputation. I wanted a mazda 3 and thought I would give them a try. All I can say is awesome. Sales dept was amazing. No pressure. Helpful. and hard working. Got me the amount I asked for my trade and then got me into the car I wanted. Darrell , Erin and Aleshia ( in finance ), what an team ! Will definitely recommend 100%.

Darrell Erin, Aleshia

May 21, 2015

Hi! Thank you so much for writing a review. We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide great customer service and get you into the vehicle you were looking for! Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

coolguy 727
5/07/2015

"Friendly Helpful and Most of all fun"

Me and my wife came in about an hour before closing. It was the last car dealership on our list. The sales associate that first helped us was primarily selling Subaru, but we were in the market for Hyundai. He still helped us out as best as he knew and answered all our questions. The experience was professional, but the salesman still knew how to make it fun.

Damon

May 11, 2015

Hello! We appreciate the feedback. It's great to hear that your trip to Reliable Imports was pleasant. Our staff knows that buying a vehicle can be tedious, so we're happy to hear that they made it exciting. Thank you for choosing Reliable Imports!

rhonda214
5/04/2015

"Friendly and Fast"

I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to buy a new vehicle to visit Reliable Imports. I Absolutely LOVE my new Venetian Red Subaru Forester!!!!

Ethan Henry, Courtney Grandt

May 05, 2015

Hi Rhonda, and thank you so much for writing a review! It was our pleasure to help you buy your new car, and we're so glad that you're happy. There's a reason they say, "Love - it's what makes a Subaru a Subaru." We know you'll have many great adventures with your Forester. Thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!

CJ Mom
5/01/2015

"Amazing dealership. Customer satisfaction is their goal!"

This dealership went out of their way to make me feel like a person and NOT a sale. I have never had a purchasing experience like this one. I had been driving a 1996 Honda Accord because I hated going to a car dealership. Reliable Imports totally transformed by idea of what a car buying experience should feel like. They truly live by the motto "The customer is our priority!" Fast and professional during the entire process but with a personal touch you just don't find at other dealerships. I am family now! Wouldn't go anywhere else. Kristin

Ted Worthy

May 04, 2015

We're so happy that we made your purchase experience great, Kristin. We know that buying a car is a big decision, and it's awesome to know that are team was able to put you at ease and get you in a great vehicle. We appreciate your business. Thank you so much for choosing Reliable Imports!

akilah65810
4/14/2015

"Looking for a new car"

When I arrived at the dealership I was very impressed with the atmosphere! Don Logan greeted my husband and I and was very attentive and knowledgeable about what we were looking for. We had at least 100 questions and he was able to answer them all! Having a Sales Representative that is not only patient but knows his cars as well is a definite plus! We purchased a car that same day and will look for Don whenever we're in the market for a new car again and also refer all of our friends to Don as well! He is truly an asset to the company

Don Logan

April 17, 2015

Hello, and thanks for writing a review about your experience with us. We know that buying a car is a big decision that shouldn't be taken lightly, so it's great to know that Don made it as stress-free as possible. We're so happy that you're happy! Thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!

JC
4/06/2015

"4 Star Hundai buying experience"

We started online research on dealerships withing a 200 mile radius of Springfield. Several dealerships called and were "pushy" in selling their product by phone. Jillian was our first contact from Reliable. Jillian was very courteous, polite and willing to work with our schedule. We did not make an initial appointment not knowing what time we could be available but did commit to dropping by over the weekend. Upon arriving at Reliable Imports Saturday afternoon we were greet by Reliable Imports sales manager and introduced to Don Logan. Don is very polite, friendly and informative. He was very patient with our wanting to test drive different vehicles to compare road handling, performance, and comfort. He answered all questions we had pertaining to the Hundai Accent as well as the Hundai Elantra. After considering both vehicles we decided on the Accent due to the hatchback feature, ride comfort, handling and overall features we wanted. The only slightly negative we received at Reliable Hundai was with Dewey Cloud, our business manager. Dewey was somewhat "pushy" in the sale of extended packages of care for our vehicle. However he was very professional and thorough in handling the closing paperwork. We are very happy with our new Hundai Accent and hope to enjoy it for many years to come.

Jillian Waite, Don Logan, & Dewey Cloud

April 13, 2015

Hi, and thank you for writing a review. We're so happy to hear of your great experience here with us. It's great to hear about your positive experience buying your Accent here. We strive to make car buying simple and painless, and it's great to know that our team made the purchase process as easy as possible. Thank you so much for shopping with us! Thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!

ewaterman
4/04/2015

"Best salesman ever!"

Kudos to Zach Cherry, We love our Forrester! Zach did a great job selling the Forester. I can get in and out of it easily. He was very amicable and got us a good deal. Hope he continues to make people happy! Emily Waterman

Zach Cherry

April 10, 2015

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for writing a review. We are so happy to hear that Zach made the shopping experience great and got you a great deal. You're going to love your Subaru! Thank you for shopping with us!

Bluemax
4/02/2015

"New Car "

Don Logan was a truly great salesman and educator. The entire experience was as smooth and nice as buying a new car can be. We plan to buy another car from Don very soon! He went over all the things the new car has, and how to make these things work for us. He explained everything and even offered to help us make the garage door opener work at our home. You can't beat service like that.

Don Logan

April 03, 2015

Hello, and thanks for writing a review. Here at Reliable Imports, we always work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience, so we are thrilled to know that you are very happy with your experience here with us. We look forward to having you back soon! Thanks for shopping with us.