Renaldo Honda

Renaldo Honda
Renaldo Honda Info

Vann York Honda

Honda of Columbia

"Great Buy, Honda Civic 2014"

I had a great experience at this dealership. The saleswoman and her Manager both treated me with a lot of respect. I came away knowing that I bought the right car. I had always wanted a Civic, now I own a great one. Thank you Renaldo Honda.

Ali Henderson

"Brought my car in where they had damaged it and She took..."

Brought my car in where they had damaged it and She took a good faith dollar. She never followed up to see if her flight by night guy she got to do work had completed the job and never returned my calls. That was her way of getting out of fixing my car. After all she said her guys were not responsible for damaging or wrecking somebody elses car. When you have not had to work to get your own way in life your customers doesn't count. BEWARE of Rogers Honda in Shelby. My car wasn't the only car they damaged and got away with. Also, I had a bad sensor in it and they let it go but Thank goodness I have found a friendly caring dealership to take care of my pride and joy. Honda in Gastonia is GREAT and work for the customer and make sure they fix the problem. Amy You have lost my business and word of mouth goes a long way. Lying doesn't get you nowhere except it makes you and your company fall, especially when I had a person with me.

Amy Rogers

"had damaged the car while inservice and refused to own..."

had damaged the car while inservice and refused to own the damage with all their skills

barney