Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

900 Kietzke Lane,
Reno, Nevada 89502
Reno Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

Locally owned and Locally operated, RENO BUICK GMC CADILLAC is your local car dealer with one goal: “To do the Right Thing…and be the Best” This dealership-wide motto stems from our Sales and Service Departments one purpose; to exceed your expectations from the moment you arrive. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our Service Team provides the best in automotive service with our very capable staff, equipped with the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our technicians are highly skilled, factory trained and will deliver efficient and quality vehicle care.

About Reno Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Gmc chris 2776
2/02/2016

"Traded 2015 jeep for new 2016 GMC Terrain slt"

Would like to thank Tucker in sales MIKE Cogliano finance and especially Rysa in service all have been so wonderful to us on are new terrain. They are all a great asset to reno gmc. Thank you so much Chris and Doreen

Tucker in sales and RYSA in service both are super can't do enough for us EXCELLENT

dhernandez5
1/23/2016

"Extraordinary Salesman"

There aren't enough words to describe how lucky we have been over the past 3 years to have Harold as our go-to. He has been extremely helpful on and off the job. His ability to go above and beyond in customer satisfaction, car sales, and car service always has us coming back for trade-in's and/or new vehicle purchases. My mom has bought 4 vehicles with Harold due to his unquestioning measures. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field of work and because he's bilingual, all of our questions are answered with certainty and clarity. As we go in to have any work done with our vehicles he makes sure we have a loaner car ready to go so we can go about our days hassle free. I truly recommend Harold to each and every person looking for a vehicle. His hard work and dedication to our preferences assures us we have made the right choice in choosing Reno Buick GMC Cadillac.

ChefSteve
1/20/2016

"Excellent Sales"

I recently upgraded my Cadillac to a newer model and called Harold Solano for assistance. He had sold me my original vehicle as well. I was amazed he knew exactly what I require in a vehicle and within a few days had me in my new Cadillac. Harold and his staff including Billy went above and beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Harold is extremely personable and friendly and definitely made the car buying experience a pleasure. I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends. Steve

Billy Lee

Kevin
1/12/2016

"Trusted help in a time of need"

I have a 2006 GMC Envoy with 105,000+ miles on it. I was a mechanic for 20+ years. Because of medical problems I chose to take it to the dealer to repair the check engine light being on. I was greeted by Steve Doss and felt I could trust him. They first took care of some neglected service work hoping that would be enough to solve the check engine light problem. Unfortunately the check engine light was an intermittent problem and they had to drive the vehicle 4 or 5 days to make sure the problem was fixed. I'm sure it was very frustrating for them because I have been there My Envoy has never performed this well. In the meantime they gave me a car with under 1000 miles on it to use as a loaner. They were very professional and helpful in my time of need and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Steve Doss, unknown mechanic

Gmc chris 2776
1/10/2016

"Buying experience at dealership"

both harold and tucker are so very honest to deal with as is all employees at dealership they my deal happen for me my score for all 100% PLUS

Also Tucker in sales is a score of 10 plus

doogie
1/10/2016

"Harold made the process easy..."

Harold and Andrew were great. Very knowledgeable, personable, no BS, and easy to work with. Harold knows his product, and is 'no pressure' type of salesman. Andrew went out of his way to get us a great rate. Overall, great experience. I will be back!

Andrew in finance

Mickey L
1/05/2016

"Fun Experience"

I forgot how buying a new car can be a positive experience. Harold Solano simplified my choices after listening to my needs and got me into the right truck on the first try. He carefully explained the vehicle options, trade-in process and 'extras' I should consider during the financing process. Andrew Eddy in finance was a pleasure to speak to while he explained all the various warranty and financing options. Thank you guys for making this easy and enjoyable!

Andrew Eddy

Hoggie
1/04/2016

"Great Experience"

I was looking to trade a my jeep in for a new GMC SLT truck. Garret Green was great to work with. I got better than expected trade in value for my jeep which prompt me to look at truck accessories. Garret introduced me to Adam in the Truck Center an with wheels, tires, 6 inch lift, tinted windows, tonneau cover it listed out below MSRP. WOW!! Couldn't believe it.

LMboughtacar
1/04/2016

"Easiest Car purchasing experience ever"

From start to finish, the staff was responsive and easy to deal with. I got the car I wanted for a better deal than I was expecting. Harold listened to my needs and expectations and made it work! I will definitely be a return customer.

GMCcrewmax11
12/20/2015

"GMC christmas wish come true"

Me and the family where looking for our second GM vehical before the hollidays hit. The sales department and holiday spirit broght together the best slay ride to crews right off the lot with. OOOOOO WHAT FUN IT IS MY FRIEND !!!

Efren aguayo