Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

900 Kietzke Lane,
Reno, Nevada 89502
Reno Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

Locally owned and Locally operated, RENO BUICK GMC CADILLAC is your local car dealer with one goal: “To do the Right Thing…and be the Best” This dealership-wide motto stems from our Sales and Service Departments one purpose; to exceed your expectations from the moment you arrive. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our Service Team provides the best in automotive service with our very capable staff, equipped with the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our technicians are highly skilled, factory trained and will deliver efficient and quality vehicle care.

About Reno Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Troy Rasmussen
5/30/2016

"Always a pleasure working with everyone at GMC Cadillac"

On time, clean, friendly. Would not go anywhere else. Leased a new CTS 4 and now looking to purchase a 2015 or 2016 GMC 2500 deisel Denali pickup.

jnadeau
5/28/2016

"Great experience"

Everyone did a great job made me feel comfortable. Knowledgable of product. Assisted in making sure equipment was installed. Nothing more to say at this point.

Dennis Ratto

Carol123
5/27/2016

"Great"

My service was for a recall on an older Buick so the service department kept me informed when the parts had arrived and scheduled the appointment that was the best for me. The courtesy shuttle to get me to work was great too!

caddie
5/27/2016

"Fast and efficent service every time"

Appointment was made for same day service and easily done. Car was serviced on time and I was kept aware of the progress. Everyone at the dealership was most friendly. While waiting for my car I visited the showroom to get information on new cars. Got all the information I needed. This has been the dealer for me for the last 4 years, and I will continue to take my business there for sales and service.

Nick of Fast Lane Service

og0110
5/25/2016

"Service"

My service visit was outstanding, I was treated with respect and was informed of all proceeding, Daylen Sellers has to be one of the best service managers I have ever spoken to.The only issue I have is that this is the third time I've had to bring my truck in for the same problem!

Niall Weatherspoon
5/25/2016

"Easy, straightorward"

Working with this dealership was a very pleasant experience. Harold was quite knowledgeable and quite eager to help. There was no screwing around, trying to up-sell or push other vehicles. We looked at what was available, made our choice and flew thru the paperwork from start to finish @ finance. We have worked with two other local dealers on new vehicle purchases and this, was by far, the easiest, most pleasant purchase we've made. We would highly recommend this dealership and the personnel.

Shaun

Gig2lf
5/24/2016

"Fantasti Expierence"

I was so thankful when I took my truck into GMC Dealership. All the people there were very friendly and helpful they made me feel special. They were able to get my truck in last minute and get it fixed with 24 hrs so I could finish my vacation on a good note.

Juliyanne Sistek

martin11
5/24/2016

"great service friendly staff"

Upon arriving service member was waiting by me before I had a chance to turn off vehicle. Service was done very fast and even washed my vehicle. Thank You for a job well done

Debra Depaoli
5/21/2016

"Service Advisor Steve Doss"

I can't say enough excellent remarks about him. He has been the best advisor that I have encountered., when I take my vehicle in for service. He would be fantastic at training others.

Steve Doss

Parknstein
5/19/2016

"Awesome Service by Steve!!!"

I've seen and dealt with a lot of dealership though out my lifetime even when I was in the Military. Reno Buick GMC is by far one of the Best I've dealt with. They are customer focused and communicate very well. They go over far and beyond to help their customers. They care and want to do what is best for you as the customer. I appreciate Gregg and his team in the service department. Steve Doss is really great and wants to always help and gets quotes for you on everything needed. I will continue to take my car their for service and to even purchase again. Thank you, Park

Steve Doss