Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

900 Kietzke Lane,
Reno, Nevada 89502
Reno Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

Locally owned and Locally operated, RENO BUICK GMC CADILLAC is your local car dealer with one goal: “To do the Right Thing…and be the Best” This dealership-wide motto stems from our Sales and Service Departments one purpose; to exceed your expectations from the moment you arrive. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our Service Team provides the best in automotive service with our very capable staff, equipped with the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our technicians are highly skilled, factory trained and will deliver efficient and quality vehicle care.

About Reno Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Michael Russell
8/31/2016

"Great Professional Service"

Harold and Michael treated us professionally and extremely well throughout the transaction.Harold professionally guided us through the vehicle selection, trade-in, pricing and learning about the vehicle. Michael walked us through the financing options and options in a concise, efficient and well communicated manner. Michael and Harold have continued to follow-up and communicate with us after the deal was done.

Jer

"Just great !!"

This dealership gets a five star rating from me because there is no bait and switch. There's also no gimmicks or pressure. The sales staff was fantastic with a smile and a no (bull) paperwork. At Reno Buick Gmc Cadillac you'll feel comfortable.

Becky

"Great Service"

We were treated like real people from beginning to end!! Brent was very patient and very helpful. He educated us on our options, but did not push us as all.

JGMatt

"Repair"

Great communication and professionalism. We were always kept upto date on the status of the repair and when we received the vehicle it was repaired as planned.

reaganreno

"Denali 3500HD"

We brought our 2002 GMC Sierra in for repairs and Richard Spera was able to show us a few vehicles that fit our future needs. Richard continue do look and we found a vehicle that met all our expectations. His knowledge of the Denali HD truck series was very helpful in showing us that all our needs would be met. Everything fell into place with financing and the offer from GMC. We are very pleased with our purchase. Richard and everyone at the dealership was excellent to work with.

Richard Spera, Salesman

deborahg
8/29/2016

"Repair of Air Bag Sensor"

Although they were able to repair (replace?) the sensor that had my "service air bag" light come on, it took all day to diagnose the problem and determine if they could fix it. Had I known, I would've accepted a courtesy shuttle home. However, at the end of day 1 they did provide a loaner car so I could get home and get back again once the repair was completed and that was helpful. The loaner car was excellent--I was expecting a junker or beater but, no, they loaned me a really nice vehicle, and i appreciated that. Everyone was very nice and attentive and the waiting room is comfortable and there's free wi-fi so that's a bonus. The only drawback ... the cost of the repair for the sensor was astronomical! I wasn't expecting over $800! Egads, I choked on that one.

Larry RACKLEY
8/28/2016

"We went in for an oil change. "

We had made an appointment to have the oil changed in our 2013 Duramax Diesel. While waiting in the lobby I went into the sales area to find a brochure on GMC Sierra for 2016 and took it back to the area where my wife was reading. Several sales people walked by but Harold Solano walked by and took the time to say hello and noticed I was looking at the brochure. He answered a few questions and at my request we went to look at the new models. We had thoughts of trading in 2017. Long story short, we were very impressed with Harold and the 2016 Sierra 3500HD and went home with an oil change and new tires. We were very impressed with the way we were treated at Reno Buick GMC Cadillac and highly recommend them for vehicle sales and service. We are a new happy customer. Larry Rackley

Ronny Robert's, Brett Riggs, Mike Oade

happypeople2013
8/28/2016

"Service"

The service department checked me in quickly. They were professional and friendly. I have two cars and both will be service here. Everyone was great.

Shuttle driver

T5Ranch
8/27/2016

"Great, thanks again!"

We needed a car, everyone was nice, helpful and professional! Thank you again for everything! Hope to see you all again someday when we need a new vehicle!

Roman Gomez

Spuds62
8/27/2016

"Professional staff, fair price for vehicle."

Got to take vehicle on a decent test drive, most important part of process. Also appreciated Carfax documents, very honest about vehicle's past history.

Reviews of Harold Solano