Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|GMC|Service Center

Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

Reno Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

Locally owned and Locally operated, RENO BUICK GMC CADILLAC is your local car dealer with one goal: “To do the Right Thing…and be the Best” This dealership-wide motto stems from our Sales and Service Departments one purpose; to exceed your expectations from the moment you arrive. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our Service Team provides the best in automotive service with our very capable staff, equipped with the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our technicians are highly skilled, factory trained and will deliver efficient and quality vehicle care.

About Reno Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Terri Crow
10/01/2014

"Harold takes the pain out of car buying"

What a positive experience I had in purchasing my Yukon Denali. Although car buying is not usually considered a "pleasant experience", I would have to say mine was just that. Harold made the process as pleasant and painless as possible. His level of patience and understanding is refreshing. It is evident that Harold truly understands the needs of the customer and takes his job very seriously leaving no margin for error in the buying process.

dfavero
9/25/2014

"Great Experience. Would recommend them to everyone."

Your "fleet" team of Mike Collins and Mike Smith made my vehicle purchase process and post sale service a truly pleasurable experience. These folks and the team that works with them were always professional, customer friendly, and responsive to my questions, concerns and requests. That speaks volumes for a car dealership. Without hesitation I would urge anyone to talk with them when considering purchase of a new vehicle, either truck or automobile. When issues came up they always did the right thing. You can't ask for anymore! Dennis Favero

Tiphenie
9/22/2014

"Harold is wonderful"

I've bought and leased all of our vehicles at Reno GMC Buick Cadillac since 2007. Harold was a great help in purchasing my Terrain in 2010 and a tremendous help in leasing my SRX most recently. I had brought in my Terrain for some service and had a Cadillac loaner, Harold was patient with me as we went over the information to lease versus buy. I've always had great customer service, follow-through and friendliness each and every time I've come into the show room. Harold was personable and explained everything that I needed to know about my new car. Test drives were easy and thorough. I highly recommend Harold if you are looking for a new vehicle. We'll be back again for our next vehicle. Thank you!!! Also to note that MIke G made the paperwork easy and quick for both my husband and I to sign. Lynnette L in Service was amazing when I came in for the Terrain and helped me get the loaner and authorization for the Terrain. Wonderful, outgoing and always smiling... a GREAT help! She was there for me until the end when I decided to lease the SRX and introduced me to Harold when I mentioned that I was thinking of leasing. GREAT TEAM work and wonderful people; highly recommend as a caring dealership!

Lynette

Queef12
8/11/2014

"I will NEVER buy a car anywhere else!!!"

I purchased my new truck from Harold Solano recently, and I didn't have to lift a finger. He let me know what was going to happen, when it was going to happen, and why it was going to happen. The entire experience restored my faith in humanity as well as Car Salesmen in general. Greg Overby is the best Service Manager in Reno. He is always a phone call away and is ready, willing, and able to answer any question I may have. I will never buy a car from anywhere else but Reno Buick GMC Cadillac. Thank you for your kind, experienced, speedy, professional, and knowledgeable service!

Ronfaust
8/02/2014

"So Bad they made my wife cry"

My wife called and inquired about a yukon on Saturday she was helped by Dario who said he would check on it for her. Dario told her it was at the Reno Tahoe open it will be back on Tuesday and he would call her back. Late in the day on Tuesday no call so my wife calls Dario says it is being detailed Wednesday no call wife calls it is in service department give him a day. FRIDAY WIFE has to call AGIAN sets an appointment at 4pm I show up and I am told might not be able to drive it What? But it works out go on test drive yukon is filthy outside and inside trash inside animal hair bumper cover inside Obviously never was detailed car drives fine still interested ask Dario price he tells me I say too high point out some stuff he tells me he will "work on his boss" as he is walking away inside leaving me hanging I yell if you can get it down call my wife leave shaking my head no negotiating ? SATURDAY wife is confused about why no negotiating calls and ask for manager gets JOE used cars manager she ask about yukon again and why all the bs run around he starts talking numbers wife says talk to me she asks for an appointment he says any time between 11-5pm I show up at 3 pm greeted by salesman ask for Joe he takes me straight to him best part of whole ordeal Joe looks at me like what? I tell him why I am there he says and I quote "yeah the problem with that is the yukon sold but I can tell you what it sold for " now I know everything on the lot is for sale but not a call to say hey car sold don't waste your time coming down here nope not even a sorry should have called salesmen walked me out trying to sell me on future purchases he was nice enough but that won't happen their motto is "Do the right thing be the best " neither applied not even a little bit now text the wife she is furious she calls and asks for a owner gm who ever she can ask if this how they do business they will call her back same person calls back apparently even Joe is to busy my gets off the phone and is so upset that this business and it's employees could treat a customer this way she cries .It is too bad hopefully this finds the right person and they make changes. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! RON FAUST II

Dario and Joe

rrhaw
7/21/2014

"FANTASTIC FOLKS ! GREAT EXPERIENCE !"

Got a great deal on a 2013 CTS. The best part was dealing with the salesman John Amen. We had a great time joking and small talking w/ him, and all the rest of the guys who were hang'n out late w/ us. John was great working out the deal for us and a compromise that I believe favored us quite a bit. We came in late and worked past closing time. The sales mgr. was very polite and absolutely no pressure. Hats off to Vladimir in finance, very cool dude.

reneeinreno
7/15/2014

"THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WE'VE EVER HAD....BY FAR!"

May-2014 We had our GMC truck totaled in an accident. My husband & I knew it was going to be tough to work everything in under our very tight time frame. We knew we wanted to get another really great truck. But, to get everything from inspection of the totataled truck, a properly estimated payout to us & get a check cut & have it all completed by the insurance co. before I had a scheduled surgery 6 days later & then STILL have enough time to find a "really great truck" that my husband & I both would love, would've been difficult enough! But, we also needed to get our new truck, before I went into the hospital in less than a week! Well, considering our GMC truck LITERALLY saved my husband's life in that accident & he was able to walk away with minor bruises....We started our search by looking at the website online under Reno Buick Gmc Cadillac. (That was a great decision!) We saw 3 or 4 trucks online that we really liked & called Mr. Harold Solano at the dealership.Harold arranged to bring us, ANY 1, OR ALL OF THE TRUCKS WE LIKED FOR A TEST DRIVE! We told him which 1 we preferred the most, & he brought it by at a convenient time & we test drove the truck, & we both loved it! Once we explained everything about the situation, Harold took over & said "Don't worry about anything, we'll get it all handled in time! If the insurance company can come through, so can we at Reno Buick GMC Cadillac!" And he was not kidding! We not only had our newly purchased truck in time, Harold even offered to pick my husband up! Harold offered to bring all of the normal "stack of dealership paperwork" to us, so we wouldn't have to drive down to the dealership from the Spanish Springs area! That's just a level of "Customer Service" that cannot be taught! Harold is genuinely a great full service salesperson, but he's an even greater gentleman! He truly cares about you even after the sale! THERE IS A TEAM THAT CAN'T BE BEAT! RENO BUICK GMC CADILLAC & (SENIOR SALESPERSON) MR. HAROLD SOLANO! We recommend them to everyone! Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Mike & Renee C.

renombs
5/15/2014

"The team at Reno GMC was impressive to say the least. "

The team at Reno GMC was impressive to say the least. We were helped from beginning to end. Clinton greeted us in a very professional way and made us feel welcome providing a test drive and answering many questions with out being too pushy. This was further enhanced by Jerry in fleet sales with the detailed ordering of our vechile. The most impressive thing was the employees worked as a team not worrying about their commissions just taking care of the customer. I would recommend both Jerry and Clinton to anyone looking for old down to earth customer service.

Clinton Pheasent

Richard & Carol Martucci
5/15/2014

"Rich & Carol Martucci"

This was our 8th Cadilac and we were completely satasified with our purchase and the level of customer service was excelent! Great team ! We would recommend them to our friends!

Ken Alexander, Doug Kidder, Raphael (great job delivering and explaining all of the features on the SRX)

aworley
4/28/2014

"service"

I was very pleased with the service center. Julie took care of all our concerns. The truck looked great after service was completed. The service was completed in a timely manner.

Julie Vesik