Renton Honda

West Hills Honda

Jakeulrey01
1/30/2016

"Timing belt pkg."

Very happy about the service we recieved on our honda pilot. Bill Ackerman at the service counter was very friendly and informative. They loaned us a beautiful car for the night and completed the work in a timely manner. So happy we went with Renton Honda Service Center after researching and dreading having our car worked on for service work. Have not purchased a car there but will definitely start there next time we are in need.

Bill Ackerman

ashsmith2291
1/22/2016

"Oil change"

I bought my car here 2 years ago with a maintenance plan so I got like 6 free oil changes. I used them all like three oil changes ago, so yesterday I went in with enough money to pay for routine maintenance and probably a transmission flush(Burien Honda said I needed one asap) I made an appointment online for the same day and dropped my car off with Tim Collins. He was so helpful and nice. He was searching through his computer for something then finally looked at me and said "so there is no charge for you today" I couldn't believe it. He told me the oil changes I prepaid for when I bought the car were all used but I never got my first complimentary oil change you get for just buying the car! He also helped me schedule an appointment for the next day so they could do a system update (whatever recal there was on the civics) When I got there the next day he remembered me and waved when I walked through the door. Just a fantastic employee all around, who probably doesn't get as much recognition as he should. So thank you Tim for all your help. I look forward to seeing you next time I need an oil change!!!

Tim Collins

CRVgoBoom
1/16/2016

"Perhaps they hit a desperate patch"

Unlike many of the reviewers on this site, I had a negative experience at Autonation Renton Honda. The difference may be attributable to the fact that I was looking for a used car and most of the reviews on this site are from people who bought new cars; or, perhaps they just hit a desperate patch. Either way, I was not treated well. I went to Renton Honda to test drive a 2013 CRV that was advertised online. I liked the car and offered them $1,000 less than the online price (which had come down several times, as the car had been on the market for a while). After some back and forth involving both the sales associate and the sales manager, they finally understood that I was not there to negotiate, even though I had made it clear from the beginning that it was a take-it-or-leave-it offer. When they agreed to the price, I let them know that I was pressed for time and that I just wanted to make a down payment, sign a purchase agreement, and finish all the paperwork involved in the transaction the next day. They said that they understood and directed me to the finance area, leading me to believe that the the finance manager would get me the purchase agreement and take my down payment. After about 15 minutes, the sales manager called me into his office and started going through the full set of documents very quickly, keeping up a constant stream of friendly chit chat. I indicated again that I needed to be somewhere soon, but he just offered to let me use his phone and kept going through the documents. To speed things along, I agreed to do the financing through the dealership, as the finance manager assured me that, with my credit rating, I would get a good rate. To make a long story short, they pushed through the full set of documents, I missed my appointment, and the interest rate they gave me to finance the car was a full point higher than I would have gotten anywhere else. The last bit of unpleasantness occurred the next day, when I went to pick up the car. I met the finance manager, who had someone bring the car up, and then he told me to wait while he found the original sales associate I had dealt with so he could fill the gas tank ("Because we always fill the tank for Certified Pre-owned Cars"). Ten minutes later the sales associate arrived, and he seemed irritated at having to deal with us, as he was working with another customer. When I told him that we were waiting for the tank to be filled, he looked in at gas gauge and said that the tank was almost half full, which was good for a used car, and then he walked away. We were left on our own to get in the car a drive away.

Carlos Candelas Silva, Soudchai "JC" Chanthaphone, Josh Graham

Loislee
1/15/2016

"Ossman was great!"

The dealership sold me a used Kia Soul. A month later, the door wouldn't open on the drivers side. It was not covered under the warranty, but, they fixed it for free. They paid for it themselves. That's great service!

Ossman Jibril

Nothappy
12/11/2015

"Service"

I tried to talk to Josh Trisack for service problem. I left my phone number and numerous calls, no call from Josh. What kind of the service was this? When customer asked you to call back, you just ignore them? Very bad service and no customer service at all.

Josh Trisack

IMFuji
12/03/2015

"The #1 Renton Car Dealership!"

This was my first big purchase and I couldn't have asked for a better customer service experience! When I walked into every dealership (I went to 5 other dealerships) the first thing I said to ALL of the sales reps was "I am not here to purchase a car today, I am just looking around and to test drive the cars I am interested in." Honda was the ONLY dealership that didn't pressure me to buy a car that day. They were respectful to my wishes and thats why I came back. James was VERY knowledgable and had a laid back attitude which I loved! I couldn't be happier with my New Honda!!

Wil Sandoval, Brian Reder, James Salinas

December 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased that you came back to Renton Honda to make your purchase! We know you have many options when you are looking to buy a vehicle, and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! Best regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

Jameyt8
12/03/2015

"Love my Honda !"

Couldn't have asked for a better customer service and just an overall great experience ! I love my new car and I loved getting treated like family !

James Salinas, Wil Sandoval, Jim Tucker

December 03, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! We are thrilled that the team here was able to get you into a new car that you love. Your customer service does not end with the purchase of your vehicle; we are here to assist you if you have questions about the operation of any accessories, as well as scheduling your service visits! Don't hesitate to call on us if you need us! Welcome to the family! Best regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

Kelly
12/02/2015

"Great Experience at Honda Renton! "

We've been loyal Honda customers ever since purchasing our 2002 Accord at the old Renton Honda dealership. We went in last week for a recall service on the same Accord and we stumbled upon their new huge showroom. Just looking around the showroom and checking out the new 2016 cars, Nhat Nguyen approached us and asked if we're interested. We informed him that we're just browsing and at the moment not really planning on purchasing a new car. Knowing that, he was still willing to show us around and take his time informing us about the features. After actually talking to him about our 2007 Sienna we decided with all the promotions, we'd take a chance on trading in our car. He wanted to make sure we left the dealership happy whether or not we're going to be leaving with a car. We came in getting service on our old car not planning on purchasing a new car at all, and leave a couple days later trading in our Sienna for a brand new 2016 Accord EXL that we're super satisfied with. He made sure that we're completely 100% happy with our purchase before driving it off the lot. He even took time to show us every little speck in our new car and helped us set it up after receiving it. The whole time Nhat made sure that regardless of what happens we would leave satisfied and didn't pressure us at all. He was very easy to talk to and we highly recommend coming to see Nhat, if you're interested in purchasing a car from here. Josh our Finance guy was a great pleasure to work with! He made the whole process quick and a breeze.

Nhat "Nate" Nguyen, Josh Graham

December 02, 2015

We are so pleased to hear that Nhat was wonderful to work with! He is definitely easygoing, and we are happy to have him on board with us. Thank you so much for your loyalty; we thank you for your business with us for so many years! It's an absolute pleasure to be your dealership of choice! Again, thank you for your business; please do not hesitate to call on us if you need anything. We are always happy to help! Best regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

Toyota75
11/25/2015

"Friendly and professional "

I experienced a fast and accurate information about the vehicle. Even dought my car went in for repair two days after purchased with AC problems.

Rafael Vazquez

November 25, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your Toyota! We are glad Rafael was able to assist you to get the information you needed. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can answer any other questions for you! Best regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

breezy
11/25/2015

"We had a great experience with Duane and Stanley"

We were in search of a reasonably priced used honda that would have a great warranty so we would have little to no worries regarding our purchase. During the drives Duane was really patient with us and answered our questions and both him and Stanley were respectful during the negotiation period.

Duane Stamper, Wil Sandoval, Stanley Johnson

November 25, 2015

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! It's our great pleasure to be able to assist you! If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know - we are more than happy help! Kind regards Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist