Renton Honda

Renton Honda

Call
Renton Honda Info
About Renton Honda

About Renton Honda As a family-owned and operated business, we have proudly served the greater Renton, WA- Metro area since 1990. We’re truly thankful for the multitude of repeat and referral customers that have helped us become one of the premier dealers in the area, and we continually work to establish and maintain long-term relationships built on mutual trust and respect. We are proud to be a part of the Honda family and to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our dealership. No matter what you’re in the market for, we’ll do everything it takes to get you in the Honda you want, equipped with all the features you’re after. Thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. We’re here to provide you with an unparalleled experience. We love hearing from our friends and neighbors! Questions, comments or concerns? Don’t hesitate to email or call us directly at (888) 683-0590. We look forward to seeing you!

About Renton Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

JustM3B3ingM3
1/23/2015

"Great Customer Service & Knowledgable"

I live in AZ & found the car I had been searching for at Renton Honda. I was a bit apprehensive purchasing a vehicle that I had only viewed online. Renton Honda's association with USAA & the communications with sales manager Brian Reder quickly put me at ease. When I arrive at the dealership to close the deal, I was very impressed with not only the facility, but the way the car I purchased was initially presented to me. Kevin Nghiem went over all the features. I was impressed with his knowledge of a brand they didn't specialize in selling. Josh Graham was equally very friendly during the paperwork process. The staff at Renton Honda is very impressive & made my internet buying experience a pleasure. I am very happy with my purchase & highly recommended Renton Honda. Thanks to the entire staff.

Brian Reder

January 26, 2015

Congratulations on your car purchase! We sincerely appreciate you coming all the way from Arizona to come to Renton Honda! We also appreciate you taking the time to give individual thanks to Brian Reder and Kevin Nghiem; they are truly assets to Renton Honda; and we appreciate having them on board with us. If you ever have any questions about your vehicle, please do not hesitate to call. Even though we are a few states away, we are always happy to help! Again, congratulations! Best regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

andreagsanders
1/23/2015

"Fantastic Customer Service"

I was referred by my aunt Rita to go see Steve D'Ortona. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left he took great care of me and listened to what I needed. He made sure I got the price range I needed. Steve is very professional and knows what he is doing. I highly recommend doing business with him. Josh was my finance guy and he also knew that family is important and stressed how important it is to Honda of Renton. I loved that he was not pushy and added services but thorough in what I was signing. I will be sending friends and family their way for our future car needs.

January 23, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Honda, and thank you Aunt Rita for the referral! We appreciate the kind words about Steve D'Ortona and Josh Graham, they are both excellent representatives for Renton Honda, and we appreciate their service. We know you will enjoy driving your Honda for many years to come. If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to call on us, we are always happy to help! Best regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

lp
1/12/2015

"Great Experience"

After shopping around at three other dealerships, I landed at Renton Honda. Paolo Lumauig was very kind, patient and attentive. I appreciate the fact that he was very straight forward and had great knowledge of the inventory and options available. After the initial paperwork and financing process, Paolo made the time to speak with me about my car and service that was available afterwards. I will also note that the new facility is absolutely amazing along with the hospitality set up of coffee and tv. You can close on your new car and catch up on the game!

January 13, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Honda! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, and thank you for acknowledging the wonderful customer service provided by Paolo Lumauig. Paolo is an excellent representative for Renton Honda, we truly appreciate having him here. We know you will enjoy driving your new vehicle for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to call on us if you have any questions. Welcome to the Renton Honda family! Best regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

Captin & Tennille
12/21/2014

"Second time around"

Buying a car isn't the first activity on my fun list! However, Paolo Lumauig and the rest of Renton Honda team made this experience enjoyable and their hospitality is second to none. This is the second car we've purchased from Renton Honda and will be the first place we visit to purchase another one. Did I mention new facility is amazing and worth a look see?

December 22, 2014

Good morning! Congratulations on your second vehicle purchase! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business again, and thank you for taking a moment to recognize Paolo Lumauig for his customer service. He is truly an asset to Renton Honda, and we appreciate having him here! Thank you for being a part of the Renton Honda family; we look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

gloriagvi
11/22/2014

"Wonderful experience & service"

We had come here with my granddaughter in intents of finding her, her first car and it was a success. The sales person who had helped us was Paolo and he was super helpful. My granddaughter had wanted a red honda civic and wasn't so sure on what type of civic she had wanted. He had shown us the different types and took us on a test drive. In finance we were helped by Wil and he was supernal helpful and fully explained everything to us. We had purchased a honda civic ex 2014 and my granddaughter loves it! Overall we had a good experience at Renton Honda.

December 09, 2014

Good afternoon! We are happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us! It is a pleasure to know that your granddaughter was able to pick out a Civic that she loves, and will enjoy owning for many years to come! Thank you for your business; welcome to the family! Best regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

grish
11/22/2014

"buying 2014 honda odyssey"

Renton Honda and Paolo Lumauig helped in all ways in buying our new odyssey. We could not be happier. We were able negotiate the price we wanted to pay. It took some time for them to agree on the price we wanted to pay. Finance was easy and fast. Took less than 20 min for all the paper work to be completed after the price was finalized.

December 09, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased you chose Renton Honda to purchase your new Odyssey, and thank you for taking a moment to recognize Paolo Lumauig for his efforts! Welcome to the Renton Honda family! Kind regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

simon130
10/15/2014

"Terrible experience with Honda Renton dealership"

We've bought a car in this dealership. When we started our interest in the car, we got plenty of phone calls and emails regarding our purchase. They tried too hard to convince us to buy the car and it was very disturbing. Nevertheless, we've decided to buy there. Then we've changed the address and asked to update the new address in all of their systems. They didn't do that, but claimed that they did. Then we double checked with them again about changing the address and they again claimed that the address was changed, but apparently, it wasn't changed again. After discovering that we're not getting the bills, we're checked for the third time and then it turned out that they didn't change in all the systems like we asked... You just can't rely on them! Then we didn't receive our license plates in time. We asked why and they said they will send with Fedex and it will be delivered the next day. Why didn't they say us that the plates are in their office? They had our email and phone and could easily update us. Anyway, the places weren't delivered and we didn't get the plates yet. Somehow, after you buy a car, they stop their interest in you and don't give you any service - even the things they are required to do. They didn't check whether I got the license plates, they didn't send them to me in time, didn't check whether I want to get them by mail or in person in their facility. They just dissapeared. Everything they claimed post purchase didn't happen. I strongly recommend to avoid their dealership because of terrible treatment they give to their customers after completing the purchase of the car.

Dawnnabelle
10/02/2014

"Great experience"

I had a great experience buying my new Accord! Paolo Lumaig was so helpful and helped me find just what I wanted. I was very nervous shopping for a new car by myself but everyone there was so helpful and friendly! Will Sandoval was also great in finance! I would highly recommend going to Renton Honda! It was a very good experience with no one being pushy! I love my new car! Thanks to everyone there!

October 06, 2014

Good afternoon! Thank you so much for letting us know that everyone did such a fabulous job for you! Renton Honda strives to make every purchase a smooth and painless one; we are thrilled to hear that your buying experience was all you hoped for! Congratulations on your new Accord! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns! Kind regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

Kmorrill1983
9/14/2014

"Stressful and difficult"

We got a great price on a car, but not without a very negative and exhausting experience. This dealership made the buying experience stressful and difficult. They did not listen to our requests or wishes and continued to bring us similar (high) offers worded differently, and continued to ask us to come up with more cash, even asking if we could instantly come up with over $10K additional. We felt very disrespected and considered leaving multiple times. We didn't appreciate the coded offers and attempts to up-sell, hoping we would eventually be worn down. Amazingly we were then asked to be sure and score 5s on the review so our salesman could get better bonuses with Honda, not simply asked for honest feedback about our experience. We didn't appreciate the feeling of guilt and responsibility that this request places on the customer- it's bad business. The only highlight to the experience was the finance manager, Josh. He was kind, personable and treated us with respect.

cramiez
9/04/2014

"Wonderful Service"

Our expirience was wonderful, we were assisted by Wil. He was very clear and used understandable words during our process. I would definitly refer people to Renton Honda.

September 05, 2014

Thank you for that wonderful review! We are thrilled that Wil and Thomas did a wonderful job for you, and know you will enjoy your new purchase for many years to come! Congratulations, and welcome to the Honda family! Kind regards, Angela McKenzie Senior Customer Care Specialist

Reviews of Paolo Lumauig