Renton Honda

West Hills Honda

Honda of Burien

Mcrob
7/05/2016

"Service appointments of no value here"

Scheduled an appointment to have a air bag inflator replaced under a Honda safety recall. After waiting for 2.5 hours what the recall notice said would take 48 minutes to complete, we went walking around and noticed our car hadened even been started. After asking the service rep why nothing had been started he said it would take 4 hours for the passenger airbag inflator to be replaced. We then asked to cancel the appointment. He then told us that the car was in the shop and it would be done in 20 minutes. So the work actually took 20 minutes, but even with an appointment it took 3 hours. This shop is too busy making people wait for 3 hours for a 20 minute job. All appointments will take at least 3 hours even if they only work on your car for 20 minutes.

Josh

Rachelwlam
7/02/2016

"Great customer service "

Wes was incredibly helpful when I came in for service. He was polite and knowledgable and went out of his way to teach me how to change out my headlight. I really appreciated it!

Wes

Billgunnells
6/26/2016

"Great buying experience. "

We needed a new car for our new baby girl and Pablo and the great staff helps us find the right car at a great price.

Pablo Orejuela

Concern consumer
6/24/2016

"Service"

This happened may-june 2016.just recently.Our car has safety problem ..where in the car will suddenly die while driving..my niece and I first talked to Bill Shipley,service advisor..(friendly at first but very poor service advice)...considering our budget and the age of the car if worth having it fix, we asked Bill how much it cost just to fix the problem. Given the $figure and assurance that they will fix the problem and it will be safe to drive after all...we agreed..But sad to say the following day after we took the car home, car died while driving again.. same problem...given the warranty we bring back the car to the service..but still with other charges.Bill assured us they finally found the cause of the problem the car is fixed the 2ND time but never ....the 3rd time the car died while driving in the freeway (thanks God no accident), i was very frustrated/upset when talked to Bill...he says to bring back the car,they will fix it with no cost...so we towed the car to have it check the 3rd time.The following day another service advisor call me...asking if we want to pick up the cost of other services they do that could be related but didn't give us the assurance that will fix the problem.. he wanted us to monitor....to make story short,I didn't want them to do any work anymore,demanding them to refund the labor cost since they didn't fix the problem.. putting my family more in danger... talked to service manager but they won't refund all..since other work done are not related to the problem...that even makes me more mad because the first time we talked to Bill ..we want only the work to fix the main problem and he gave us the assurance. Very bad /worst service and advisor...can't even fix their own brand of car...won't recommend them at all if you happen to have same car problem.Filed complaint to BBB.

Bill Shipley/Brandt Pendleton

mursal
6/17/2016

"great experience "

Mr. Kumar was really friendly and helpful. i had really good experience with Renton Honda. the employees and the managements are great and they want to make sure you don't leave from the lot unhappy and they try soooo hard to find you the prefect car. Mr. Kumar was great sale associate. if i ever want second car i will go back to Mr. Kumar and the Renton Honda dealership. i never had a bad experience with the dealership. thank you so much renton honda and Mr. Kumar for great customer service.

kumar, bhasin

InspektorSproket
5/07/2016

"Buyers Beware"

This dealer attempted to sell us a $26,000 car for $32,000, and severely low-balled the value of our trade-in as well. Negotiations are standard during car purchasing, but the "options" AutoNation demanded we buy bordered on fraudulent. This dealer operates the way all dealers used to in the 70's and 80's, which would be fine if this weren't 2016. They openly used a four square technique, and attempted to force us to buy a theft protection package that looked like something you'd find at a bad-credit used car lot. If you've got challenged credit or other issues with buying a car at a better lot, this place may be OK for you, but if you can do business with any of the many other Honda dealers in the area, you'll have a more transparent, honest, friendly, and enjoyable experience. Give any of them a try before you subject yourself to this flash from the past.

Saif

Nai V.
5/05/2016

"Second car with Auto Nation Renton"

This is our second car with Honda Auto Nation and the process couldnt be easier!! Pablo Orijuela helped us out with good options and went beyond our expectations.. We got the best service and we would defenatelly come back and do business here.

Pablo Orijuela

Patrick Ryan
3/27/2016

"Great Experience"

James Salinas and Brian Reder really care about their customers. I have leased two cars from Brian and James the last four years, and James takes the time to explain my options, answer any questions and do what's best for me, not just the bottom line for his sales. I traded in my lease but the car I wanted was on shipment. James took me home (I didn't plan and only brought one car) and I came back a few days later to pick up my new car. Great experience. I send all of my friends to Renton Honda with confidence.

James Salinas Brian Reder

eh2017
3/01/2016

"Wonderful Saleman Nate Nhat Nguyen"

It was an enjoyable experience at Renton Honda, I'm highly recommended Nate Nhat Nguyen if anyone wants to buy a car, exchange the car or just looking for a car, go see him. I was so lucky to work with him. he is very knowledgeable, not pushy, trustworthy, and he was very attentive and spent a lot of time with me answering my questions, taking test drives and letting me make a decision under no pressure. Walked me through the process, explained things well ( before and after the sale), did an excellent job helping me get the car I wanted for the right fair price. Above and beyond customer service, thank you very much for your great customer service, NATE !

Nate Nhat Nguyen

Jakeulrey01
1/30/2016

"Timing belt pkg."

Very happy about the service we recieved on our honda pilot. Bill Ackerman at the service counter was very friendly and informative. They loaned us a beautiful car for the night and completed the work in a timely manner. So happy we went with Renton Honda Service Center after researching and dreading having our car worked on for service work. Have not purchased a car there but will definitely start there next time we are in need.

Bill Ackerman