Rich Morton Mazda

4.3
Bill  Readling, Sales, Rich Morton Mazda

Bill Readling

February 18, 2017

"Great car Buying Experience!"

- mferro43

Who knew buying a car could be this easy! Great job everyone who helped us! In and out in 3 hours. Awesome experience! No hassle, No BS. Thanks Don!

February 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- Badmonkey

For the first time in my life I can actually say that purchasing a car was a pleasure. I had researched the vehicle I wanted online. Mr. Bartlow and Mr, Marfani had it ready when I came in. Mr. Marfani was very helpful without applying high pressure tactics. I got the exact car I wanted at a great price, at a better rate than the pre-approved financing I had when I came to the dealership all in a little over an hour. I would definitely recommend both the dealership and Mr. Marfani.

February 06, 2017

"Purchased a car over the internet and had it delivered."

- camaro

I was shopping for a vehicle on-line and ended up at Rich Mortons Mazda. Neal was able to put together a deal for me and I purchased a vehicle. This dealer does not offer long distance delivery but my salesman Bill Readling located an enclosed delivery service at a good price and I hired them.The purchase process was painless. Neal pointed out a scuff on the car that was not seen in the pictures and he had it repaired. Once I receive the vehicle I will report on the quality of work and the final process.

Used 2014 Ram 1500, $24030