Richmond BMW/Crown MINI of Richmond

Anton Kulay, Client Advisor, Richmond BMW/Crown MINI of Richmond

Anton Kulay

Client Advisor

July 23, 2017

"Very Thorough and Professional Staff"

- BMW Newbie

Visited this BMW dealership in Richmond without an appointment (my son, who leases a 2015 BMW from the same dealership accompanied me) on July 18. Was greeted by a staff member who directed me to salesman Steven Lerner. Told him I was interested in buying a used 2014 BMW 328i with low miles, etc. He ask a few more questions and then indicated he might have a car I would like on the lot. This red, low mileage, certified pre-owned BMW seemed to fit my criteria. Told him I needed to take it to my house that same afternoon to see if it would fit into my very tight side loading- garage. No problem...but first took me and my son for a short and thorough orientation drive. Took it to my house alone on test drive and indeed able to get into garage. Told Steve I was interested and would think about it. Long story short, able to negotiate agreed to price next day and office sent e-paperwork for me to fill out before appointment next morning. Arrived with wife and Steve and finance officer efficient in closing deal as negotiated. Steve spent several hours going over car functions with me and my wife. Very detailed instruction. I plan to return in a week or so for a more in-depth session with the technology expert at dealership who can assist me with questions on the premium technology computer features. Would recommend Steve and this dealership to others.

Josh Alford
Joey Harris
Anton Kulay

July 23, 2017

"Well run dealership that understands customer service"

- fgwood

Terrific experience with purchasing a car at this dealership. Steve Lerner gave 110% effort throughout the process, and the entire dealership team is clearly focused on customer satisfaction. I appreciate how helpful everyone was and how well the process went.

Josh Alford
Dmitriy Shapovalov

July 19, 2017

"Matt Perry Went Above and Beyond for Me!"

- JenMyers

I had an issue with a part in my car that was no longer under warranty. Matt, without hesitation, offered to fix the problem for me at his expense and gave me a loaner car so I could get back to the office. Problem was fixed in a few hours and I returned to find my car fixed and super clean as well - my floor mats haven't looked that good since I bought the car! Thank you Matt for all of your help today and Nick Iantosca was great too! Thank you so much for helping me today!

Other Employees : Nick Iantosca