Richmond BMW/Crown MINI of Richmond

Anton Kulay, Client Advisor, Richmond BMW/Crown MINI of Richmond

Anton Kulay

Client Advisor

April 27, 2017

"Professional, Patient, Practical......and Pleasant! "

- station waggin girl

Shopping for a car that is a pleasant experience? Why ....yes! After being rear-ended by a drunk (in the afternoon, no less), my nerves were shot, my emotions were high.....and I needed to find a good used car. Steve Lerner and Anton Kulay made everything easy, transparent and pleasant. From talking on the phone, to test driving, to buying to orientation of all features in a 2004 car......well, they were every word in the title of this essay.

April 03, 2017

"5 Stars Just Isn't Enough"

- MaryLovesHerM3

I had been looking for my dream car for a couple months, and I had finally found it at Richmond BMW. I live 5.5 hours away in Greenville, SC, so the majority of the deal was conducted over phone and email. Since the first phone call I made to the dealership upon finding the vehicle, I experienced exceptional customer service which made this the most enjoyable car buying experience of my life. Steve Lerner and Joey Harris went above and beyond to make the long distance buying process smooth and easy, I could not have been more pleased! Once I arrived at the dealership to pick up my car I was treated like family and actually had a great time finishing up the paperwork. Anton Kulay in Finance was a pleasure to work with as well. This is just a fantastic dealership, every person I interacted with was amazing! I love my M3!! Thank you Richmond BMW!

March 20, 2017

"Great Learning Experience and Excellent Customer Service"

- imsharpe

I was quite impress with Steve Lerner's efforts to ensure that I was able to immediately see the Lexus RX400H that was advertised online. He was willing to assist me and wait with me until the entire purchase process was completed. Steve is a great example of offering excellent customer service and he shows that he cares and understands the needs of the consumer. Great job Steve, you made me feel comfortable in my decision to purchase the Lexus RX400H. Anton Kulay, thank you for your patience and clear explanations regarding the extended warranty. You were great and willing to answer many of my questions. Thanks again.

New 2016 MINI Cooper, $28938