Richmond Toyota

Makes: Service Center|Toyota

Richmond Toyota
Call
Richmond Toyota Info

"I drove in with an appointment to view a used SUV. I was..."

I drove in with an appointment to view a used SUV. I was met quickly and after some review the car was brought up to see. I was impressed that a new car dealership would bring a used car that was not a Toyota to the front of the showroom. Overall I felt like I was buying new. The service and persons I met made me feel like I was not a second class used purchaser. Since I drove and made my purchase they even followed me home in my new vehicle so I could have it that day. It was a drive of 30-45 minutes and there were no complaints. I would be happy to refer others.

Matt Boughner

September 27, 2011

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Richmond Toyota. We're trying hard to provide an excellent vehicle purchasing experience - new or preowned - and I'm glad you had one! If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me hat (765) 966-4569. Best, Ron Whittaker General manager

"i would for sure buy another car from scott baker he was..."

i would for sure buy another car from scott baker he was friendly and fun to work with he got me in what i wanted and need if i have any friends that are looking to buy a new car i will tell them to go to richmond toyota and work with scott baker he will make it a fun experiment thank you so much for all you have done for me sincerely angela story.

scott baker

September 26, 2011

Hi Angela, Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Richmond Toyota. We strive to make the car buying experience a pleasant one - and we're glad you had an excellent experience! If there's anything we can do for you, please contact me directly at (765) 966-4569. Best, Ron Whittaker General Manager Richmond Toyota and Scion

"We began to look for Corollas online several weeks ago...."

We began to look for Corollas online several weeks ago. We found one and began talking online about a nice low mileage Corolla LE Richmond Toyota had in stock. We found the Internet Service person to be great to deal with-knowledgeable, helpful, totally honest. When we narrowed our serach to this car, the sales person who met us at the dealership bent over backwards to be extremely helpful, upfront, no pressure, no gimmics. We would not only buy there again, but will recommend that people check this dealership out! Michael

Matt and Logan [sales]

September 09, 2011

Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We're working hard to make sure you always have a wonderful experience at our dealership. We look forward to serving you in the future! If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to contact me directly at 765-966-4569. Best, Ron Whittaker General Manager

"I purchased a used vehicle from your dealership in..."

I purchased a used vehicle from your dealership in January. I am not happy with the way things are done at your dealership. Not only did the deal change on me while we were in the process of doing paperwork, but six months after I purchased the vehicle, the clear coat started to peel on ONLY the front drivers side and passenger side. After taking it to a body shop, we were told that this is due to shotty worksmanship on a paint job and the clear coat was not done right. I am now having to pay $1000. to get this fixed so that the paint does not chip and the doors do not rust. Out of all of cars my husband and I have bought, this is the worst experience we have ever had.

September 06, 2011

Hi TGross22: Thank you for getting in touch with me personally to handle this issue. I'm we came to an agreement. If you ever need any other assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at 765-966.4569. Best, Ron Whittaker General Manager Richmond Toyota and Scion

"My experience with Richmond Toyota was a joy. I can't..."

My experience with Richmond Toyota was a joy. I can't recommend them enough. The facility was clean and impressive and the staff was friendly and experienced beyond my expectations. I am going to recommend them to my friends and anyone who is looking for a new or used automobile. Marc Pitman

Steve Fogle, Scott, Rachael

May 12, 2011

Hi Marc, Thanks for taking the time to share your positive comments! We're working hard to make sure you always have a wonderful experience at our dealership. We look forward to serving you in the future! If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to contact me directly at 1-888-848-7311. Best, Ron Whittaker General Manager

"Mike Fields and Rachael Yaklich are outstanding and..."

Mike Fields and Rachael Yaklich are outstanding and Toyota of Richmond made a great impression on me. Thanks!!! Everybody went out of their way to smile and be helpful. I would go back the second and third time. They are just really wonderful. They explained everything thoroughly and worked hard to get me the best deal possible. Mike Fields knew exactly what type of vehicle I wanted. The sale was made and i'm enjoying my new red truck very much.

mike fields and rachael yaklich

April 08, 2011

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to send in your comments! It is always great to hear from another happy customer as it is a direct result of our committment to customer satisfaction! As always, if there is anything I can help with in the future, please contact me directly at 1-888-848-7311, Sincerely, Ron Whittaker, General Manager.

"This is one of the best new and used car dealerships in..."

This is one of the best new and used car dealerships in this area. Knowledgable and friendly sales staff, finance manager and dealership manager. Bob Fasnacht is one of the best salesmen I've ever dealt with. Bought 2 vehicles, 1 new and 1 used within a 7 day period that's how pleased I was with this dealership. Pricing was right on the money, carfaxes readily available, detailed vehicles before delivery and everything completed in a very timely manner. I can't say enough great things about this dealership. Richmond Toyota has always done the service on all our Toyotas and everything was carefully and meticulously taken care of. Warranty work was thoroughly done along with vehicle inspections during servicing. If you're looking for a new or used Toyota or other used vehicle, I strongly recommend Richmond Toyota. Just ask for Bob Fasnacht.

Bob Fasnacht

April 08, 2011

Thank you for your business and taking the time to send in your remarks! It is great to hear of your wonderful experience with our dealership as that is what we strive for. We are known as the "Yes" Dealership and work towards 100% customer satisfaction! If there is anything I can help with in the future, please contact me direct at 1-888-848-7311, Sincerely, Ron Whittaker, General Manager.

"We purchased a new 2011 Toyota Sienna Van... Everyone..."

We purchased a new 2011 Toyota Sienna Van... Everyone was so friendly and helpful.. The purchase and financing went very quickly without any issues.. Our salesman Scott Baker worked with us step by step on several visits to make sure we got all of the extras we were looking for.. Thanks to the entire team at Richmond Toyota..

Scott Baker, Rachael Yaklich, Mike Coyle, Ron Whittaker, & Charity Campbell

April 08, 2011

Thank you for your business and for the kind words! As you know, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are known as the "Yes" Dealership! If there is anything I can help with in the future, please contact me direct at 1-888-848-7311, Sincerely, Ron Whittaker, General Manager.

"As soon as we zerood in on a vehicial Logan was right..."

As soon as we zerood in on a vehicial Logan was right there to assest us . After a brief discription of our special circumstances and needs he made a couple of suggestions that made sense to us and we went with him from there . we were especialy impressed with Logan in that being a young man he knew how to talk and treat us as senior citizens with out upsetting us and believe me that is a rare thing with young people. As the finance man I was very impressed with Steve Fogle , the way he kept us informed of what was happening as he proceeded , did not settle for the first ok that he got he kept going till he felt he got us the best financing possible under our cercumstances , and still maintained a possitive attitude the hole time which in turn made us feel more relaxed through the whole proscess , he did a very good job of explianing the paper work as we went through it as we singed . I was very impressed that the sales manager came over and thanked us for buying , it seems like I can feel sure that if a problem would ocure it would deffinetly be taken care of with no bull about it

Logan Fields , Steve Fogle

March 07, 2011

Thank you again for the business and for taking the time to send in this review. We aim for 100% complete customer satisfaction. And, as you can see, we have are adding to our staff and our newest members Logan & Steve are here to uphold our committments to you, our valued clients. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me direct. Sincerely, Ron Whittaker, General Manager. 1-888-848-7311

"we have dealt with Richmond Toyota twice - once last year..."

we have dealt with Richmond Toyota twice - once last year to buy a 2010 Rav4 and then just this last weekend to trade it in for a used Minivan. the staff is always helpful & courteous. like any dealership their pricing benefits themselves the most... and we did notice that the minivan we purchased was still dirty when it was delivered to us, enough so that we intend to take it back there and get it detailed. overall i would recommend this dealership, if i were to recommend any car dealership.

Logan Fields, Scott Baker, Dennis Pennington

February 26, 2011

I thank you for your time in writing this review, and thank you for your business! I am glad we were able to get your vehicle detailed to your satisfaction. As you know, we strive for 100% complete customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can help with anything in the future. Sincerely, Ron Whittaker, General Manager.

kevinaich responded to this review

February 24, 2011

also worth mentioning that James Balfe, Rachel Yaklich, Robert Polyak, and Charity Campbell all helped to make dealing with Richmond Toyota easy and enjoyable.

kevinaich responded to this review

February 24, 2011

~UPDATE~ i voiced my concern about the cleanliness of the vehicle to Richmond Toyota's staff and they went out of their way to make things right - they detailed the vehicle and also corrected a minor alignment issue. while the vehicle was in the shop they loaned my wife a car for the afternoon. great customer service and i would not hesitate to recommend Richmond Toyota!