Rick Case Honda

New Car Sales

Rafael Davila, Sales, Rick Case Honda

Rafael Davila

February 11, 2017

"Cold blood Liars, Do not believe anything they say u offer."

- ROLANDO FUNDORA

Worst experience ever. After I have been discussing a price on emails and promised and confirmed by Barbara Mullings that they will give me a better price than what I showed them I had, Alan Moceo just told me she was not authorized to offer any price, they just lied on my face even when I told them that I would only drive for 3 hours to them if they guarantee the price. they even gave me the worst price even when I had more than 820 credit score. They are cold liars. They won't honor their their offers. I thanks God I didn't buy from them because now I know all the things they offer are pure lies. Barbara Mullings never showed her face and Alan Moceo just playing good police trick with his false smiling. It's a shame they have to make a living lying. Bob Garfinkel was the sales person they assigned to me who was very professional but didn't know about Mullings and Moceo lies.Shame on you Rick Case.

December 04, 2016

"Beware 10% surcharge on top of labor and parts."

- Ying-Yuang Chen

I went in for oil change and brake services for my 2013 Accord. No depose of old tires or old battery. But they charge me $43.30 (10%) "CUSTOMER PAY HAZARDOUS WASTE FOR REPAIR ORDER". When I look closer to the bill, it is in the fine print for "SHOP SUPPLY COSTS". BEWARE!! The service manger mentioned nothing or murmur about it over the phone, without making it clear to me. When I called back and ask, The service manager shift blame: "It is the system that put it there automatically."

November 29, 2016

"So far the worst dealership experience:"

- luis0008

RICK CASE HONDA, I75 & GRIFFIN So far the worst dealership experience: We arrived to the dealer with a detailed price-model study based on KBB, Edmunds, Cars.com, Rick Case website and some other Honda dealers. To sum up, the salesperson called Socco(or very similar), a lady around 50-60 years old was there to make real this “POSiTIVE” experience, after 2:30 hours of been there doing nothing and waiting for the a collapsed system to recover… She tried to sell us an used Honda CR-V 2016, with 12 000 miles for $22 900. The same car a different salesperson told us like 45 minutes before, ok that car is valued around $17 000 to $180000. Imagine a used car, starting at $22900 plus taxes, dealer fee, title etc. This is not our first experience buying a car, we know perfectly %, length of loan, fair price, etc. We left your place, and in less than 4 hours we bought our Honda CR-V at Autonation Hollywood. We wouldn’t recommend your place to anyone, you laughed on our faces. Please, this is not a way to handle a business.

• Discount Gas Station