Rick Case Honda

Shaher Husein, New Car Sales, Rick Case Honda

Shaher Husein

New Car Sales

May 20, 2017

"Car buying with a human touch. "

- EFitness17

I have been rebuilding my credit for a while, tried to trade my car twice in the past but the options offered by other dealers were very costly and did not solve my problem. Gonzalo worked with me and got me financing and a decent interest rate. I was refered to him by a friend. No winder they are number one.

Gonzalo Jimenez

April 09, 2017

"Think twice before going here, terrible experience."

- gidra150

Submitted an Internet inquiry and was contacted for an appointment. Went to see the contact and was introduced to the Internet Sales Manager, Alan. He then introduced us to a salesman who then had his brother another salesman show us around. Chose the car we wanted and was shuffled into one of the many little sales cubicles where we were handed a pen and credit form and asked to fill it out. This was before we were given a price for our trade in or a price for the car. Sat their for 15 minutes before the first salesman came back to talk to me. After we discussed trade in and vehicle price, which i was not happy about, he left to talk to someone. Never saw him again, Alan the manager came over to discuss the purchase. After 1.5 hours of waiting, negotiating, waiting some more we were finally given what we were told to be there dealer cost and best price they could do. The price was $1100 higher then both Kelly Blue price and another dealership, he lied right to my face. Rick Case Honda is nothing more then a sales factory and their word means nothing. Buyer Beware!!

Alan Moceo

February 11, 2017

"Cold blood Liars, Do not believe anything they say u offer."

- ROLANDO FUNDORA

Worst experience ever. After I have been discussing a price on emails and promised and confirmed by Barbara Mullings that they will give me a better price than what I showed them I had, Alan Moceo just told me she was not authorized to offer any price, they just lied on my face even when I told them that I would only drive for 3 hours to them if they guarantee the price. they even gave me the worst price even when I had more than 820 credit score. They are cold liars. They won't honor their their offers. I thanks God I didn't buy from them because now I know all the things they offer are pure lies. Barbara Mullings never showed her face and Alan Moceo just playing good police trick with his false smiling. It's a shame they have to make a living lying. Bob Garfinkel was the sales person they assigned to me who was very professional but didn't know about Mullings and Moceo lies.Shame on you Rick Case.

Bob Garfinkel