Rick Case Honda

Shaher Husein, New Car Sales, Rick Case Honda

Shaher Husein

New Car Sales

June 04, 2017

"Helpful, amazing and patient "

- emay90

Gonzalo gave my family and I great customer service! He made our car buying experience easy, caring about our wants and needs. Gonzalo made sure my family and I were sure of our purchases and comfortable. All dealerships should have amazing employees such as Gonzalo! My family and I have purchased 5 vehicles alone from Gonazlo! We would not buy our Hondas anywhere else!

June 01, 2017

"Amazing"

- cars08

I have nothing bad to say about the dealership just because of my sales person, Gonzalo Jimenez. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in buying, or just to get information to go talk to Gonzalo. I have been in car dealerships before and no one has ever been so attentive, helpful and caring. That never happens when you go into a car dealership. Rick Case and its employees are lucky to have him.

May 31, 2017

"Great Customer Service "

- nicolem1

Gonzalo was amazing throughout my whole experience. He was very attentive and made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire purchasing process. He also handled another family members purchase and they were beyond ecstatic with the service.

• Discount Gas Station