Rick Case Hyundai Ohio

Matt Carpenter

Jovahn  Lockhart, Sales Consultant, Rick Case Hyundai Ohio

Jovahn Lockhart

February 25, 2017

"I was well taken care of..."

- just_me

My lease was due and I was in a predicament with a broken leg. Kevin was kind enough to come pick me up and show me vehicles. He drove me in the new car to see if I liked it. He worked out the best deal with the finance manager. Everything was done quickly. It was an easy transaction.

February 10, 2017

"Happy returning customer"

- lashanadowdley Verified Customer

This dealership and employees are very professional and helpful. The service and process was Quick and they had me in a vehicle that was just right for me and my family the same day.

January 28, 2017

"Job well done!"

- monmllr

Shelley was an excellent sales rep. His customer service skills were above par! He was the consummate professional, knowledgeable, and accommodated my needs in a vehicle. He gave great service with a smile too. Hyundai is fortunate to have an employee like him, definitely a class act! Thank you for your great service and finding me a great car!

Used 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe