Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

3190 Satellite Blvd,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place Info
About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

The Rick Case Automotive Group added its latest addition, Rick Case Kia, to the Atlanta market in 2010. The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers. Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides. Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also offers an unheard of 20 year / 200,000 mile nationwide warranty on all new cars, trucks, vans & SUVs as well as a 30 day / 1,000 mile comprehensive warranty on all Rick Case Certified Pre-Owned vehicles and a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case

About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Friday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Randy Flowers
8/31/2016

"Great Place to Buy"

We were very pleased with the entire experience at Rick Case Kia. We had shopped the previous weekend at another dealer and were treated terribly and with no respect for our time or the sales man we were working with. Del Blackmon and Robert Baptiste worked with us to get the price to where we needed it to be and made the whole process go smoothly. For the money we couldn't beat the deal with low mileage and the great added warranty.

Delmar Blackmon - Sales - 5 Stars for sure

elisabeth king
8/31/2016

"The best experience I ever had..."

I would like to Thank all the staff at Rick Cash Kia.. From the beginning this has been one of the-most pleasant experience buying a car.. Finding my car on the Internet and speaking to Andy( which was so kind and understanding), to working with Andreas and driving our new car home.. The management at Rick Case Kia (Jordan) Made buying a car so easy.. I highly recommend Rick Cash Kia. This is a Great place , with great prices.. Thank you for the Best Experience, Alexander king & Elisabeth King

Andy,Andreas,Jordan

Rebecca Rhodes
8/29/2016

"Service"

As a first time buyer i was extremely pleased with the sales department when it came to how personable they were. They were attentive and addressed my needs and helped be get the best and most affordable rate for a car in my budget. The downside was that, as in any car dealership, it was a long and lengthy process. I also felt railroaded on financing a car when all i wanted was to contract a hold on it so no one would buy from under me. I did end up with the car i wanted and everything though so it was an overall good experience.

August 29, 2016

Hi Rebecca - We are so glad you had a fantastic experience with us. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your new vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

WV Willie
8/28/2016

"Great Experience Purchasing 2013 Kia Soul"

This is my 5th Kia product in 6 years. I think they're GREAT! I drove from West Virginia to purchase my Kia Soul because we are in a small market here and the Atlanta market offers a lot of competition and better prices. I had a great experience from greeting to finance. Jaldrin Rodriguez - Sales, Jason Butler-Sales Management, helped us make the deal work and Chet Rolle made the financing easy. All offered great support. I can not say enough good things about this guys! Since I drove my daily-driver to Atlanta I had to rent a U-Haul dolly to tow the Soul back home the next day. (This was easy as well.) When Jaldrin, who came in on his day off to help me take delivery of the car, helped me load the Soul he handed me a key. I told him that I needed a second key. He got Jason involved and he offered to sell me a key at his cost and I accepted. (Again...very helpful) Long story short; the only person that acted like he was "not at all glad to see us/me" was John Allen in the parts department. Maybe he was having a bad day but he started complaining about selling items at cost and said something like, "come on man, I'm on commission too." Yep, right in front of me. After I paid the invoice I gave him a $20 tip and told him...that's for your commission. Kyle in service, who had his guy program the key, put me back on a positive track with his positive attitude. I would buy from these guys again.

Jason Butler - Sales Management, John Allen - Parts

August 29, 2016

Hi Willie - Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you had a fantastic experience with us. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your brand new vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

fkermon56
8/27/2016

"Courtious"

The dealers who helped us were courteous. It took a bit longer than we would have liked, but in the end a good experience. Robert Baptiste was very nice to deal with we felt he was extremely knowledgeable and resolving to our needs.

August 29, 2016

Good morning - We are so glad you had a fantastic experience with us. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining with your brand new vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Rayme
8/26/2016

"Best Used Car Experience Ever"

Great service! Rick Case KIA worked very well with me in every aspect of the purchase of my used Sportage. Jon and Robert were very helpful with all my questions and I would not hesitate to work with them in the future..

August 29, 2016

Good morning Rayme - We are so glad Jon, Robert, and our entire team gave you the customer experience you truly deserved. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

gwartis
8/07/2016

"EXCELLENT!!!!!"

I am so pleased with the service I got today. It was great to deal with the great team members there at RICK CASE KIA. Mr. Robert Baptiste was so detailed from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. I was given the assurance that I would get an excellent deal on my trade in and I was given a perfect deal. Loving my 2017 KIA Sorrento!!:)

Emanuel Thomas

Pamela
8/07/2016

"Great Experience!!!!"

I would highly recommend Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett. Jaldin and Robert were so helpful in answering all my question and concerns as this was my first Kia. I love my car and the sales experience this dealership has!!

Deana
7/25/2016

"Very Good experience from beginning to end!"

As experienced car buyers, it was a refreshing experience from beginning to end at Rick Case Kia in Duluth, Ga. We were looking for a reliable used car for our college daughter. Our sales person, JP, went above and beyond, even pre-screening the cars for us before we came out to ensure they were what we were looking for! Upon arrival, the car of interest was just as promised. JP was very easy to work with, no pressure and professional. We would definitely work with him again. The usually elusive sales manager in a back office was not elusive at all. He was a regular, nice and professional guy that came out to deal face to face with us. Much appreciated after all the years of car buying we have experienced. The included used car warranty was second to none (we loved that too!) Thank you JP and Robert and Rick Case Kia. We will definitely look here first when considering another car in the future!

J.P. Piedrahita

August 01, 2016

Hi Deana - Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad JP, Robert, and our whole team gave you the experience you deserve.Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your vehicle. Thank you so much and welcome to our Rick Case family!

quite satisfied
7/17/2016

"Scheduled servicing"

I have been extremely pleased with my interactions with Rick Case Kia. The service writer was knowledgeable friendly and courteous. It was quite busy when I was there for my routine servicing, but I wasn't rushed and the work to be done along with the charges was well explained to me. I highly recommend this dealership and service department.

July 18, 2016

Hello - Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad your service appointment went smooth. Thank you for your business!

Reviews of Robert Baptiste