Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

3190 Satellite Blvd,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place Info
About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

The Rick Case Automotive Group added its latest addition, Rick Case Kia, to the Atlanta market in 2010. The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers. Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides. Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also offers an unheard of 20 year / 200,000 mile nationwide warranty on all new cars, trucks, vans & SUVs as well as a 30 day / 1,000 mile comprehensive warranty on all Rick Case Certified Pre-Owned vehicles and a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case

About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Friday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

LetaAnn
6/27/2016

"Such a pleasant experience "

I was recommended to Rick Case Kia, Robert Baptiste specifically, after my car was totaled. I was having a difficult time just thinking about getting a new car and was having a lot of anxiety from that. Once I got in contact with Robert, I felt extremely comfortable. He listened to my needs and problems with other cars, recommened certain models, and worked extremely hard to get us in the car we wanted. My last car gave me SO many problems and I was always in a dealership. With previous places, I always felt as though I was getting taken advantage of and not taken seriously. With Rick Case Kia, I feel as though I left with friends and will definitely be going back!

Terry from Finance

lylebluefamily
6/26/2016

"Super friendly, wonderful experience"

Drove an hour to this specific dealership because of the amazing 200,000 or 20 year powertrain warranty that they offer. My family was blown away at how friendly, hospitable and caring everyone was. Really enjoyed working with Emanuel Thomas to narrow down the exact car we were interested in. The managers at Rick Case Kia Gwinett were all top notch and thanks to Robert Baptiste we were able to buy exactly what we wanted. Definitely recommend buying from them!

Emanuel Thomas

June 27, 2016

Hi, We are so glad you had a fantastic vehicle purchasing experience with us. Our General Manager Ivy Johnson and our entire staff make sure that our customers are always satisfied with their purchase. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

anne123
6/25/2016

"Excellent Experience "

We were helped by J.P. Piedrahita, who is very friendly and showed excellent customer service and great knowledge of all cars. We ended up buying a car that we are in love with. Thanks to J.P. and we highly recommend him.

J.P. Piedrahita

June 25, 2016

Hi Anne, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad JP was able to answer any and all questions regarding our products. Pleas elet us know should you need anything else. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

ATLKiaOwner
6/23/2016

"Great Experience!"

Chris Graham was incredibly helpful, friendly, and responsive during my car buying experience. I am a very highly involved shopper, and I am admittedly difficult to please. And as the icing on the cake, the price of the vehicle was excellent (I shopped around at different Kia dealerships). Thank you Chris for your help and patience!

Chris Graham

June 24, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased we were able to provide you with the experience you deserve. Please let us know should you need anything else. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Car Guy and Gal
6/14/2016

"Amazing Experience !!"

It's all about the personal touch. Ranata White (our sales rep) as well as Robert Baptiste(Sales Manager) has exceeded our expectations above and beyond. From the overall experience and post sales follow up, all our needs we're handled in a truly professional manner. "The customer comes first"--our needs were taken care of timely and with integrity as promised. You are definitely in good hands should you have any auto needs currently as well as down the road. Both Ivy and Brady helped with some of our questions in regards to this purchase. Chett helped with the finance paperwork efficiently. All in all an amazing team that delivers results. They are all knowledgeable and experienced!! Brian--the shop manager also helped with reprogramming a key fob in the repair shop immediately--no wait, in the service lane. Something that we did not expect. He is hands on with an amazing attitude and results oriented. If you are in the market for an auto you owe it to yourself to experience this team. They are a notch above the rest. Pricing is extremely competitive and without any pressure to buy --what else could you ask for!

June 16, 2016

Thank you for amazing feedback! Ivy, Robert, and our whole team are solely dedicated to taking care of our customers. Please let us know should you need anything else. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

DeAundra Hetherington
6/10/2016

"For a first time buyer, my experience was exceptional. "

The employees that assisted me were very fun to work with. They were courteous, enthusiastic, patient, and reasonable. They made me, my fiancé, and my dog all feel welcome and at home. My car shopping experience was truly amazing. We visited three other dealerships before arriving at Rick Case Kia. None of the other dealerships made my experience as enjoyable and welcoming as my experience at Rick Case. The employees really seemed interested in getting me and my fiancé the best deals and the cars that we wanted. They were not pushy and overbearing as some of the employees at the other dealerships. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to by a car and plan on making my next purchase from here.

June 10, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We know how stressful buying a vehicle is, specially when you purchase your very first. We are glad Andrew, Robert, and our entire staff were able to give you the experience you deserved. Please let us know shoud you need anything else.Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Cspencer1
6/08/2016

"New Car After 18 Years!"

The dealer, salesman and service I received was fantastic! I really appreciate their time and patience in assisting me with getting financed and in a comfortable range for me. The salesman I worked with went above and beyond in finding the right vehicle with the "must have" specifications I was looking for. The experience exceeded my expectations being that I have not looked at or shopped for a car in over 18 years! Awesome group of individuals and a new loyal customer!

Rick Gregory

June 08, 2016

Hi, We are so glad you had an unforgettable experience with us. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Ina71
6/05/2016

"I felt like they were interested in more than just my $$."

This is the second vehicle that I've purchased from the Rick Case chain and I'm sure I will shop there first for my third.

Denise

June 08, 2016

Thank you for business and thank you for always choosing the Rick Case family!

Donna N.
6/04/2016

"Stress free car buying experience!"

I had a very stress free car buying experience at this dealership. No hard sales push, no game playing, no bait and switch. I started the process on a Saturday morning, but had to come back on a Monday to actually make the purchase -- ran out of time before having to get to work. I knew I really would come back on Monday because I was never pressured to close the deal before leaving the dealership, they respected the fact that I had to work and I was able to walk out and not be hassled. I returned promptly at 9am on Monday and wrapped things up. The dealership is crazy busy on the weekend, so if you want a quiter environment get there first thing on a weekday morning. Many thanks to my sales person Alex, Sales Manager Robert, and Finance guy Terry. While buying a car takes a while to complete from start to finish, the hours spent with these guys was great -- enjoyable even. I highly recommend this dealership, and the fellas mentioned above. I'm totally enjoying driving around in my 2013 Alien Green Kial Soul.

Terry in Finance

June 08, 2016

Donna, We are so glad you had a fantastic time with us! Alex, Robert, and the rest of our team truly strive to give our customers the best customer service they have ever received. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

cmmusicjj
6/01/2016

"Great Service! "

i was planning to buy SUV this month and stop by KIA to get some information today, A Dealer name James Holloway gave me an Excellent service explaining every single detail of the car , very friendly and felt so much passion in him that made me purchase my 2017 sorento today. would be lazy to write any comments but the service james gave me , i had to give 5 stars.

james holloway