Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Andrew  Torres, Finance Manager, Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Andrew Torres

4.4

March 10, 2017

"Great sales team. Jason Butler rocks!"

- ggroller

Very professional and pleasant staff. I was especially impressed by General Sales Manager Jason Butler. Their finance manager Andrew Torres was also pleasant, quick and efficient. I was in and out the door with a 39-month lease on my 2016 Kia Soul EV Plus within about an hour and that included a test drive. I've had some follow-up questions after the purchase and Jason promptly answered those over texting and email. In addition to new cars they also had very good prices on used cars and most used cars carried a 10/100k powertrain warranty, which rivals some CPO warranties. My lease paperwork from Kia Finance had also already arrived and everything matches what the dealer had promised to me. So overall I'm very satisfied with Rick Case Kia.

March 01, 2017

"Great Sales Team and Good Cars!!"

- babygail312

My BFF and I both got new cars yesterday! Marvin was our salesman and he was grrrrr--eat!!! Drew also helped out since I bought a car from him there a few years earlier. The finance team and sales team are top notch here! I drove out in a 2017 Sportage and I love it! Thanks! <3

February 03, 2017

"Very helpful and personable."

- 2017blackkia

My sales consultant and manager was very helpful and personable. I had my set amount that I was willing to pay and they were very helpful in making that happen. They suggested different features that I could have and disregard to meet my needs and pricing therefore I was able to purchase a new car within my budget.

Used 2016 Kia Sorento, $16480