Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Certified Sales Consultant

December 06, 2016

"Purchase process"

- Daveru

My husband and I bought a 2016 Kia Sorento last evening, the entire process was delightful! We were treated with dignity, courtesy, and humor, making the whole process sooo easy! We are very impressed with this dealership and will continue to do business with them!!

November 22, 2016

"AWESOME DEALERSHIP"

- Disney 2535

I have had nothing but GREAT Experiences with Rick Case Dealership. What can I say ALL of the Employees at Rick Case are Professional, Helpful and they ALL go the extra mile for you. I especially can't say enough about Robert Baptiste the Sales Manager at Rick Case Kia. I have purchased 4 cars from Mr. Baptiste ( All Kia ) beginning in 2012. I just purchased my 5th car on 11/21/2016 and again the level of Knowledge and Professionalism at this Dealership you will not find at any other Kia Dealership. They make you feel at home and they truly are looking for the best deal for you.

November 20, 2016

"Excellent customer service; super friendly"

- AKotula

My son, Sam, and I felt at home as we spent our morning checking out vehicles and waiting for the detailing of our new vehicle. All the staff was playing with my two year old son. He had so much fun and we were welcomed every step of the way. We got a great vehicle, and all of our needs were met. I would specifically like to acknowledge Irving for answering all our questions and his down-to-earth demeanor, Robert who made us feel welcomed and was great with Sam, and Karen who helped us through all the financing paperwork. It was such an easy process, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It was nice that the GM, Brian, also even stopped by and thanked us for the business. After we left, there were many customers there and I noticed that many more cars were sold that day, however we felt like we were known by all and helped constantly throughout our visit. Thanks for a great car buying experience! I'm sure Sam will want to go back just to hang out soon.

New 2016 Kia Forte, $25935