Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

3190 Satellite Blvd,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place Info
About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

The Rick Case Automotive Group added its latest addition, Rick Case Kia, to the Atlanta market in 2010. The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers. Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides. Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also offers an unheard of 20 year / 200,000 mile nationwide warranty on all new cars, trucks, vans & SUVs as well as a 30 day / 1,000 mile comprehensive warranty on all Rick Case Certified Pre-Owned vehicles and a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case

About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Friday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

kaciebeckk
9/27/2016

"AMAZING!! Very helpful and beautiful cars."

This was the last place we looked after driving 4 hours just to get a car. I really wanted an Optima and ended up with a beautiful one! They got the payments down close enough to what we wanted and made sure to help us out as much as possible. Were not pushy and listened to us. Amazing people and place!!!

September 27, 2016

Good afternoon- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so glad our team listened to you and gave you the experience you deserved. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know should you need anything else. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

New Kia owner marietta
9/21/2016

"New Car"

I had the pleasure of working with Marvin and Robert on the purchase of my new car. I had been searching for this exact vehicle for quite some time and found it at Rick Case Kia. I talked to Robert over the phone, agreed on a price and picked up my new car that afternoon. Very easy process.

Marvin Harvey

September 21, 2016

Good afternoon- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a feedback. We are so glad that Marvin and Robert gave you the experience you deserved. We hope you enjoy your new car. Please let us know how else we can help. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Haithcock, L&R
9/17/2016

"sales"

Andy was our sales guy and he is great. The whole team at Rick Case was helpful, and friendly. And in sales , the manager Robert, and Chett the finance man. THANK YOU GUYS!

Andy Nguyen

September 19, 2016

Good afternoon- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so glad that Andy and our entire team gave you the experience you deserved. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your new vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

GeorgiaCyn
9/12/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Rick Case provided us with accurate information when we called in advance to let them know what we were looking for and find out what they currently had on the lot. They listened to what we needed and what we could afford and did not try to push us beyond our limits. They made sure to try to get us into the best buy for our money, which they did. They also did everything they could to not just make the sale happen, but make every step as simple as possible. A nice team approach that makes the customer feel comfortable.

Davon

September 14, 2016

Good afternoon - Thank you so much for your feedback. Please let us know should you need anythin else pertaining your brand new vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

JayKay
9/12/2016

"Great Deal, No Pressure"

Our recent purchase of a new Sedona was a great experience. Overall, I believe we got a great deal. The dealer had multiple people involved, check up every step.

Robert Baptiste, Milton Adams

September 12, 2016

Good afternon Jay- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so glad we provided you with the experience you deserved. We hope you enjoy your brand new Sedona. Please let us know how else we can help. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Peter R Gallo
9/11/2016

"Best car buying experience ever. "

Very knowledge and helpful sales team. Will buy there again. No high pressure, worked to keep us in our budget too. Financing was also flawless and friendly.

Andy Nyugen

September 12, 2016

Good morning Peter- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so glad that Robert, Andy and our entire team provided you with the experience you deserved. Please let us know should you need anything else regarding your new vehicle. Thank you for your buiness and welcome to the Rick Case Family!

Randy Flowers
8/31/2016

"Great Place to Buy"

We were very pleased with the entire experience at Rick Case Kia. We had shopped the previous weekend at another dealer and were treated terribly and with no respect for our time or the sales man we were working with. Del Blackmon and Robert Baptiste worked with us to get the price to where we needed it to be and made the whole process go smoothly. For the money we couldn't beat the deal with low mileage and the great added warranty.

Delmar Blackmon - Sales - 5 Stars for sure

September 02, 2016

Good morning Randy - Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad Robert, Delmar, and our entire team was able to give you the experience you you truly deserved. Please let us know should you need anything else from us. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

elisabeth king
8/31/2016

"The best experience I ever had..."

I would like to Thank all the staff at Rick Cash Kia.. From the beginning this has been one of the-most pleasant experience buying a car.. Finding my car on the Internet and speaking to Andy( which was so kind and understanding), to working with Andreas and driving our new car home.. The management at Rick Case Kia (Jordan) Made buying a car so easy.. I highly recommend Rick Cash Kia. This is a Great place , with great prices.. Thank you for the Best Experience, Alexander king & Elisabeth King

Andy,Andreas,Jordan

September 02, 2016

Hello Mr. and Mrs. King - Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad Andres and our entire team gave you the experience you deserved. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your brand new vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Rebecca Rhodes
8/29/2016

"Service"

As a first time buyer i was extremely pleased with the sales department when it came to how personable they were. They were attentive and addressed my needs and helped be get the best and most affordable rate for a car in my budget. The downside was that, as in any car dealership, it was a long and lengthy process. I also felt railroaded on financing a car when all i wanted was to contract a hold on it so no one would buy from under me. I did end up with the car i wanted and everything though so it was an overall good experience.

August 29, 2016

Hi Rebecca - We are so glad you had a fantastic experience with us. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your new vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

WV Willie
8/28/2016

"Great Experience Purchasing 2013 Kia Soul"

This is my 5th Kia product in 6 years. I think they're GREAT! I drove from West Virginia to purchase my Kia Soul because we are in a small market here and the Atlanta market offers a lot of competition and better prices. I had a great experience from greeting to finance. Jaldrin Rodriguez - Sales, Jason Butler-Sales Management, helped us make the deal work and Chet Rolle made the financing easy. All offered great support. I can not say enough good things about this guys! Since I drove my daily-driver to Atlanta I had to rent a U-Haul dolly to tow the Soul back home the next day. (This was easy as well.) When Jaldrin, who came in on his day off to help me take delivery of the car, helped me load the Soul he handed me a key. I told him that I needed a second key. He got Jason involved and he offered to sell me a key at his cost and I accepted. (Again...very helpful) Long story short; the only person that acted like he was "not at all glad to see us/me" was John Allen in the parts department. Maybe he was having a bad day but he started complaining about selling items at cost and said something like, "come on man, I'm on commission too." Yep, right in front of me. After I paid the invoice I gave him a $20 tip and told him...that's for your commission. Kyle in service, who had his guy program the key, put me back on a positive track with his positive attitude. I would buy from these guys again.

Jason Butler - Sales Management, John Allen - Parts

August 29, 2016

Hi Willie - Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you had a fantastic experience with us. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your brand new vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Reviews of Robert Baptiste