Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

4.4

April 08, 2017

"Worst Dealership Ever!!!"

- NeverAgain

Worst Dealership I have ever delt with. From being lied to from the Sales guy Chet Rolle (who is now a finance manager) from the amount of GM's and service managers this place has gone through. From the horrible customer service since the day I picked my 2012 Kia Optima EX Gdi Up in May 2015 After purchasing extended warranty from them. After never being told my factory warranty is only up to 60K Miles. Every time I go into service it's always a fight. The Service managers are like a revolving door in this place , by the time you get used to dealing with one person before your interaction is done there's either a new service manager or none at all. The New GM Mike Williams is the worst GM so far they have had. He is arrogant and when you are upset he tells you that you need to leave or he will call the Police to have you removed. He does not live up the promises and products and services sold by his predecessors he clearly tells you he will not be helping you at all. After owning my car for little under 2yrs my motor locked up driving home on US 78. Called service to have the car towed to the dealership they up this day which is almost 2months now have not called me back yet. I had to have my insurance tow the car to them. They tell me my motor has locked up that they need maintenance records. I provide the records they deny my claim because I didn't take it to a big name shop that doesn't hand write their receipts. I decided to go ahead and pay the $4500 for the new motor. Now my Navigation system and head unit which were all working when the car was dropped off to them is not working at all the battery keeps dying and the GM Mike Williams tells us we need to take it the the 3rd party vendor that Rick Case Kia Contracted when I bought my car from Rick Case Kia to have the Navigation system looked at since it's aftermarket and not a Kia factory Navigation which was never told to me when I bought the car. Now I have to deal with a company I had nothing to do with I never took my car to I didn't pay them I had no knowledge of them until after I had already paid Rick Case Kia and signed all the paper work for the car. Rick Case Kia used a contracted vendor and now the New GM Mike Williams is telling me it's not his problem I have to deal with them not Rick Case Kia who in fact took my car to these people and never told me anything until after the work was done. I am so furious about this I have never ever had such a bad experience buying a car. I will never buy a car from Rick Case or in fact I will never buy a Kia ever again. This is the worst dealership with the sleazy car sales people you always hear about. From the GM down to the sales people down to the service people. Rick Case really needs to either close it's doors or they need to step up their hiring criteria when putting people at the front end of your business. I hope someone from corporate sees this and tries to contact me.

March 22, 2017

"I recant my previous review"

- AB1990

Originally, I gave a high rating for Rick Case Kia. I purchased a 2015 Optima. I noticed that the tire pressure sensors were saying that the two rear tires needed air. I brought this to Andrew's attention and he assured me that this would be handled. After getting arriving home, I noticed that this issue was not fixed and emailed Andrew immediately. It turns out that the tires themself were bad. I've reached out multiple times and nothing was done to rectify this issue.

March 10, 2017

"Great sales team. Jason Butler rocks!"

- ggroller

Very professional and pleasant staff. I was especially impressed by General Sales Manager Jason Butler. Their finance manager Andrew Torres was also pleasant, quick and efficient. I was in and out the door with a 39-month lease on my 2016 Kia Soul EV Plus within about an hour and that included a test drive. I've had some follow-up questions after the purchase and Jason promptly answered those over texting and email. In addition to new cars they also had very good prices on used cars and most used cars carried a 10/100k powertrain warranty, which rivals some CPO warranties. My lease paperwork from Kia Finance had also already arrived and everything matches what the dealer had promised to me. So overall I'm very satisfied with Rick Case Kia.

Used 2015 Kia Sedona, $23480