Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Andrew  Torres, Finance Manager, Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Andrew Torres

4.3

February 03, 2017

"Very helpful and personable."

- 2017blackkia

My sales consultant and manager was very helpful and personable. I had my set amount that I was willing to pay and they were very helpful in making that happen. They suggested different features that I could have and disregard to meet my needs and pricing therefore I was able to purchase a new car within my budget.

February 01, 2017

"Awesome Customer Service - Twal"

- rick case kia

This is the best service that I have ever received at a dealership. Robert Baptiste and Jaldrin Rodriguez were very professional!!! Listen to my concerns. I am very excited and happy with my Sorento. I will refer friends and family. Thank You for the AWESOME SERVICE.

January 26, 2017

"Super great!"

- Jeremyprimal

This dealer & its people went out of their way to help us out on a gently used van! We were able to reduce some of the fees, thus helping our bottom line. We used to drive a a Honda van, & we were reluctant to give KIA a look, but were are very thankful that we came to Rick Case Kia ! Check them out today!

Used 2016 Kia Optima, $14980