Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

3190 Satellite Blvd,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place Info
About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

The Rick Case Automotive Group added its latest addition, Rick Case Kia, to the Atlanta market in 2010. The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers. Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides. Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also offers an unheard of 20 year / 200,000 mile nationwide warranty on all new cars, trucks, vans & SUVs as well as a 30 day / 1,000 mile comprehensive warranty on all Rick Case Certified Pre-Owned vehicles and a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case

About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Friday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Latte Soul Driver
5/22/2016

"Great place to do business"

Very friendly . Nice people. We came to look and decided to buy. Robert and Andrew were great to work with. I would recommend this dealership.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your business! Welcome to our Rick Case family!

JD Roper
5/20/2016

"Awesome Sales Team of Professionals!"

Mr. Robert Baptiste, the Sales Manager at Rick Case Kia was one of the most helpful, patient, well-informed and highly professional Sales Mangers whom I've ever have had the pleasure of working with. He answered all of my questions with clarity, and was most helpful in pointing out the great aspects of owning a Kia Sportage and the extensive work his service department performed on pre-owned cars so that I would feel confident in my purchase. He showed me where the financial quote that he offered me was well below the Black Book value of this SUV which really helped me in accepting the offer. Mr. Baptiste is a sincere and genuine gentleman who made me feel that he really cared about me and my financial restraints. He was the ultimate professional who called me back when I had additional questions after I purchased the vehicle. His calm, optimistic demeanor and friendly, easy-going approach along with his supreme intelligence about cars made this a fabulous buying experience for me! His great assistant, Mr. Jaldrin Rodriguez, was very patient with me on my test drive and answered all of my questions about operating the vehicle and keeping up with my maintenance schedule in order to get the best performance out of my car! He felt like a good brother who wanted me to be happy and enjoy my buying experience. He, too, was very professional in answering my questions and making me feel that he had all of the time in the world to make my decision. I never felt rushed. Also Chris Graham, another Sales Manager whom I talked with over the phone was quite helpful in getting me another key and very upbeat and easy going! This was the best buying experience that I have ever had! The General Manager, Mr. Ivy Johnson was very sincere, authentic and professional man who knew how to make me feel good about the decisions that I was making. He also made it possible for Mr. Rodriguez to drive my old truck that I arrived in to my cousin's house in order that I might drive home in my new Kia Sportage. And he assured me that he would have a second key made for me!

Chris Graham was great and professional and extremely caring and knowledgable!

May 21, 2016

JD, Thank you for your feedback. Welcome to the Rick Case family and please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Wsentmore
5/18/2016

"Great car buying experience "

I'm very picky about the type of car I want and that didn't matter to them as they only wanted me to be happy with my choice. From the greeting to the contract signing, I knew I had come to the right place. Initially I worked with Emmanuel Thomas and Robert Baptiste. As I tested many different models, they were very patient and made me feel like we had known each other for years. At signing I worked with Andrew Torres. All of them went above and beyond to help me. I can't say enough about how Great their service is. I'm recommending this dealership to all I can.

Emmanuel Thomas

CDeLoach
5/13/2016

"Best car purchasing experience EVER"

I went to Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place with the intent of only test driving a 2014 Sorento as I was weighing my car buying options. I was referred to Andrew "Drew" Frison by Marvin Harvey from Rick Case Mazda. From the moment, we were introduced Drew was very professional and knowledgeable about the used car inventory and he took me to exactly what I described I was looking for. There was no pressure and I felt that he was truly concerned about my satisfaction with the purchase. During the sales process, I was introduced to Robert Bapitiste, the sales manager and his warm personality and professional demeanor met my expectations of excellence. I came with a trade-in and I received a very fair offer for my trade-in for my 2013 Mazda CX-5. We were able to negotiate a purchase price to my satisfaction. The process from driving on the lot to signing the paperwork was done in 2 hours flat. Hands down I highly recommend Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place and will be back when needed in the future.

WMH

"Long Day but satisfied"

Although a long day, the salesman Perry Mallory was very professional and kind. Once we told him what we wanted he went right to work with us. The Sales Manage Robert Baptiste made us feel right home. We left the dealership very happy. I would tell and send my friends and relatives to Rick Case dealership. I left with a Kia Optima for my son, He was never, very happy. I have a Hyundai Sonata now, but because of the experience I may come back.

Awhitlo1

"Great customer service"

Robert Baptiste and Emmanuel Thomas provided me with excellent customer service. They met all my car buying needs and made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. Emmanuel went above and beyond for me. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Emmanuel Thomas

DMT
5/12/2016

"Very Happy with Rick Case"

Warren and Robert were both wonderful to work with. They went to great lengths to ensure that I was well informed and comfortable about my vehicle purchase. Warren took a lot of time to give me personal attention and to make sure I was comfortable with the vehicle and all the features. I would highly recommend Rick Case, Robert and his sales team if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

May 12, 2016

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are glad Warren and the rest of the team provided you with the best care possible. Please let us know should you need anything else in the future!

tk024
5/06/2016

"Rick Case Is The Place"

I worked with with 2 other dealers. Rick Case only one that offered me a new 2016 Kia at a monthly payment lower than what the other dealers offered me for their 2013 used vehicle.

JP

May 06, 2016

Rick Case Kia strives to provide the best service and deals we can possible provide. We are glad you had a fantastic experience with us and we look forward to continue doing business with you, tk024!

Ben Carver
5/05/2016

"Very satisfied"

We drove 3 hours away for a used KIA optima and they helped us find just what we were looking for, and not to mention had the best hospitality out of any dealer ship I've been to. Our trip was definitely worth it!

JP

Paulette Barran
5/04/2016

"Excellent"

Mr Baptiste.Mr Chatt Rolle N Ranata White gave me a great experience..made me feel welcome..answered all my questions n was very pleasant

Reviews of Robert Baptiste