Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

3190 Satellite Blvd,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place Info
About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

The Rick Case Automotive Group added its latest addition, Rick Case Kia, to the Atlanta market in 2010. The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers. Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides. Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also offers an unheard of 20 year / 200,000 mile nationwide warranty on all new cars, trucks, vans & SUVs as well as a 30 day / 1,000 mile comprehensive warranty on all Rick Case Certified Pre-Owned vehicles and a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case

About Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Friday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Deana
7/25/2016

"Very Good experience from beginning to end!"

As experienced car buyers, it was a refreshing experience from beginning to end at Rick Case Kia in Duluth, Ga. We were looking for a reliable used car for our college daughter. Our sales person, JP, went above and beyond, even pre-screening the cars for us before we came out to ensure they were what we were looking for! Upon arrival, the car of interest was just as promised. JP was very easy to work with, no pressure and professional. We would definitely work with him again. The usually elusive sales manager in a back office was not elusive at all. He was a regular, nice and professional guy that came out to deal face to face with us. Much appreciated after all the years of car buying we have experienced. The included used car warranty was second to none (we loved that too!) Thank you JP and Robert and Rick Case Kia. We will definitely look here first when considering another car in the future!

J.P. Piedrahita

quite satisfied
7/17/2016

"Scheduled servicing"

I have been extremely pleased with my interactions with Rick Case Kia. The service writer was knowledgeable friendly and courteous. It was quite busy when I was there for my routine servicing, but I wasn't rushed and the work to be done along with the charges was well explained to me. I highly recommend this dealership and service department.

July 18, 2016

Hello - Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad your service appointment went smooth. Thank you for your business!

Duluth car shopper
7/14/2016

"My favorite car dealership ... ever"

Since 1989, I have purchased four cars from Rick Case in Duluth, GA. They have great new KIA inventory and can probably find anything you are looking for in used cars also. They have Audi and Mazda nearby, too. Rick Case's service department has also treated me very well when they performed my warranty service and when getting regular maintenance. I have referred a family member who also had a great experience with their sales and service departments. I highly recommend Rick Case Kia to new and used car shoppers if you want to be treated with respect while shopping for a car and when getting service after the sale. They also made the financing process quick and easy.

Rick Gregory

July 14, 2016

Hi - Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad our entire team was able to give you the experience you truly deserved! Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining to your new vehicle. Thank you being our beloved customer for 20+ years and welcome to the Rick Case family once again!

Ricochet0118
7/13/2016

"Great customer service with no hassle"

I cannot recommend Rick Case Kia enough. Their used car prices were way better than I had imagined they could be. Their trade in rates were beyond fair. They had us in and out in record time. They were so sweet to my poor bored and over tired children as well. I look forward to returning for future purchases for my family.

July 14, 2016

Hi - Thank you so much for your feedback. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining to your vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Lisa B
7/10/2016

"WONDERFUL..ROB IS AMAZING"

This is the letter I wrote to Mr, Case... Dear Mr. Case, Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that a negative experience can be turned into a positive. I have rarely seen it happen, especially when it comes to customer service, but from the moment that I walked into your Kia dealership and spoke with Robert and Manny, I knew I was going to walk away happy. My husband and I purchased a vehicle at Kia Carland in February of this year. The dealership is within walking distance to my house so it seemed logical for us to go there. Without going into every detail of the story, we encountered a pushy salesperson who made it seem that we had no choices. My husband was over mileage on his lease, he wanted to stay in an SUV but the salesperson was adamant that he was not able to get the payment he wanted and have an SUV. He pushed us into purchasing a program car, a 2014 Kia Cadenza. Although not exactly what we had wanted, we felt that this was our best choice. As time went on we realized that we were told lie after lie. Whether it had to do with the original in service date, or the fact that the navigation was updated, these lies all came to light in a very short period of time. We tried to get out of this vehicle. We wrote letters, contacted Kia Corporate, spoke to the plethora of General Managers that rolled in and out to no avail. It seemed that we were stuck with this car and the lies for 6 years of payments. We were recently in Florida and rented a Kia Sportage while we were there. My husband loved it and we could not understand why we couldn’t have gone into this to begin with. Like I said, we weren’t given choices and were told that we had to take a sedan. As soon as we got back from Florida I told my husband that we should go to Rick Case Kia in Duluth (which is not around the corner from us since we live in Roswell) and see if maybe another dealership can help us. Mr. Case, there is something you should know. I have worked in the accounting office of dealerships for years. I have worked for the best and the worst. I know what happens behind the scenes and know that dealerships do not make a huge profit on the sales of new cars. I have seen it first-hand. But I do know that as a dealer you can make someone happy or make them feel that they never want to go to your dealership again. I know that surveys mean a lot. As soon as I walked into your dealership and your General Manager Ivy approached me, I knew things would be good. I have never seen a GM on the floor the way his was. He introduced us to Robert and Manny and I cannot tell you enough the kindness, straightforwardness and sympathetic people they were. We told our story, Rob was shocked that we could be treated the way we were. He couldn’t make promises that he could help but told us that he would do everything in his power to try. And try he did. He worked so hard and for so many hours to make sure that we were happy with a vehicle and also, happy with a payment. He gave us advice that was so good. He called us and kept us in the loop, I mean he could not do enough to make this wrong into a right. He succeeded. We walked out with a brand new 2017 Kia Sportage for a comfortable payment and big smiles on our faces. That is how you do business sir. You make sure that you have wonderful people working for you who care about customers and not just another notch on the board. Even Terry, your F&I Manager was just a joy to be around. He asked if we wanted certain additional items, we understood, that is where you all make the money, and we declined but I did not feel pushed or pressured into anything. He was a pleasure to deal with. I have worked with many F&I managers in my career and some are not so pleasant. Manny, well I cannot say enough how patient and sweet he was. He made everything go so seamless. I have never had someone go over a car with us that way he did. Usually we get a piece of paper with checkmarks on everything meanwhile nothing was explained to us. Manny made sure we knew the ins and outs of the vehicle and was very helpful to us. Needless to say, when we left your dealership Mr. Case, we were happy. Robert and his team were amazing and I only wish other dealerships were as much of a pleasure to deal with. I can tell you for sure, you have gained a customer for as long as I live in GA. I will recommend your dealership all over social media and by word of mouth (the old fashioned way ha-ha). I thank you Mr. Case for making me and my husband believe that a negative experience doesn’t have to be the final experience. It was a pleasure.

Robert Baptiste, Manny Thomas

July 13, 2016

We are glad we were able to address your concerns and resolve the issue. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your vehicle. Thank you for your business and your patience!

Eagles01
7/10/2016

"Great service "

Thank you very much for the great service, very friendly staff, again thank you for the great service, would definately recommend these great guys I know

July 13, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Ranata, Robert, and our entire team are dedicated to our customers. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining to your new vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Leslie H.
7/08/2016

"Buying a car should be like these all the time!"

Jon Yi is very kind and a wonderful sales representative, he took the time to listen to what I needed, and took time to share the car facts with me, and no pressure at all! :) Robert Baptiste was so fun to talk to, and a got a great deal! Chet Rolle was very kind and helpful with the paperwork, and he made the process painless. Overall, everybody is very pleasant, and I'd certainly recommend Rick Case Kia to friends and family.

July 13, 2016

Hi Leslie - We are glad Jon was able to take care of any questions you had pertaining to the vehicles. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Stacey Montgomery
7/08/2016

"Unprofessional business"

I went to purchase a car from Rick Case and about a month later of me having it they informed me I needed to bring the car back due to me NOT being financed. I came in with 2000 and a trade in which they paid off. I brought the car back and went to another dealership to get another car which gave me NO problems what so ever. I didn't have my car to trade in because Rick Case had it. I called Rick Case to find out about the money etc but No one ever called me back. Now my old finance company is calling me from the repossession department for a car I don't have. They didn't call me to back to say anything about the car check being refunded or nothing. I would NEVER NEVER go to them ever again.

July 08, 2016

Hi Stacey - We are sorry aboutyour dissapointment. Please know we take your concerns very seriously. E-mail juliacruz@rickcase.com to come to a resolution. Thank you so much!

Dre615
7/07/2016

"GO ELSEWHERE!!!!! "

They took my trade and and deposit, not less than 3 weeks later they told me to bring my new car back. HORRIBLE!!!! Then, its been over a month and I still have not got my old car or deposit back, I called general manager, area manager and his boss...no response.

July 08, 2016

Hi - We are sorry about your disappointment. We take your concerns very seriously. Please send an e-mail to juliacruz@rickcase.com to come to a resolution on this matter. Thank you in advance.

ERIC BEECHAM
7/04/2016

"Excellent Service!!"

Both Robert Baptiste, Chette Rolle, and Irving Reyes provided exceptional service. I would highly recommend Rick Case for your next car purchase. Thank you!!! Very Happy!!!

Irving Reyes

July 05, 2016

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad Robert, Irving, and everyone else had a fantastic experience. Please let us know should you need anything else pertaining your vehicle. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

Reviews of Robert Baptiste