Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

4.1

July 01, 2017

"Great sales team"

- mostcool

This review is for the sales team at Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place. In particular, we were well served by Danny Nam and appreciate his friendly and informed assistance as we made our decision over two evenings of meeting with him. I highly recommend that you ask for Danny when you are at Rick Case Kia in Gwinnett! We drove away in our decked out Soul Plus and we are happy we did.

Alex Nestorovic
Other Employees : Danny Nam

April 26, 2017

"Horrible Communication / Nightmare to deal with. "

- JigglyPuff

I recently bought a car through the Rick Case in Duluth, GA. My sister is the co-buyer since the car is for her. A week later Andrew Torres calls her and basically tells her.. that her car note will go up $60 because we don't live together. They wanted her to go back in and fill out a new contract. She said she didn't understand why it would go up just because we didn't live together and asked me to contact him. I tried contacting him for 2 weeks, left voicemails and phone numbers and never heard back. I was never able to get him on the phone. My sister gets into a car accident and notice the paperwork she was given from the towing company still had the previous owner's information. Rick Case basically reported us to the police saying we destroyed one of their cars and we're not picking up their calls. Also they said, we didn't provide proof of insurance.. Don't you have to have proof of insurance before you can even drive the car off the lot? lol? A police officer called me today and I explained what happened, he goes over there and Andrew Torres FINALLY gives me a call.. and tells me they didn't' have my phone number in the system.. umm ok? then how did the police officer get my number? Please go somewhere else if you're looking to purchase a car. This is by far the worst car buying experience I've ever had to dealt with.

Andrew Torres

April 08, 2017

"Worst Dealership Ever!!!"

- NeverAgain

Worst Dealership I have ever delt with. From being lied to from the Sales guy Chet Rolle (who is now a finance manager) from the amount of GM's and service managers this place has gone through. From the horrible customer service since the day I picked my 2012 Kia Optima EX Gdi Up in May 2015 After purchasing extended warranty from them. After never being told my factory warranty is only up to 60K Miles. Every time I go into service it's always a fight. The Service managers are like a revolving door in this place , by the time you get used to dealing with one person before your interaction is done there's either a new service manager or none at all. The New GM Mike Williams is the worst GM so far they have had. He is arrogant and when you are upset he tells you that you need to leave or he will call the Police to have you removed. He does not live up the promises and products and services sold by his predecessors he clearly tells you he will not be helping you at all. After owning my car for little under 2yrs my motor locked up driving home on US 78. Called service to have the car towed to the dealership they up this day which is almost 2months now have not called me back yet. I had to have my insurance tow the car to them. They tell me my motor has locked up that they need maintenance records. I provide the records they deny my claim because I didn't take it to a big name shop that doesn't hand write their receipts. I decided to go ahead and pay the $4500 for the new motor. Now my Navigation system and head unit which were all working when the car was dropped off to them is not working at all the battery keeps dying and the GM Mike Williams tells us we need to take it the the 3rd party vendor that Rick Case Kia Contracted when I bought my car from Rick Case Kia to have the Navigation system looked at since it's aftermarket and not a Kia factory Navigation which was never told to me when I bought the car. Now I have to deal with a company I had nothing to do with I never took my car to I didn't pay them I had no knowledge of them until after I had already paid Rick Case Kia and signed all the paper work for the car. Rick Case Kia used a contracted vendor and now the New GM Mike Williams is telling me it's not his problem I have to deal with them not Rick Case Kia who in fact took my car to these people and never told me anything until after the work was done. I am so furious about this I have never ever had such a bad experience buying a car. I will never buy a car from Rick Case or in fact I will never buy a Kia ever again. This is the worst dealership with the sleazy car sales people you always hear about. From the GM down to the sales people down to the service people. Rick Case really needs to either close it's doors or they need to step up their hiring criteria when putting people at the front end of your business. I hope someone from corporate sees this and tries to contact me.

Other Employees : Service Manager- David Eckhart, General Manager Mike Williams