Rick Case Mazda

2493 Pleasant Hill Road,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Rick Case Mazda Info
About Rick Case Mazda

Rick Case Mazda opened in 1987 in the Gwinnett Place Auto Mall and has received the President's Award for superior customer satisfaction and high sales volume. The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers. Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides. Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also has a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality

About Rick Case Mazda

Friday 9:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Wyndee24
5/22/2016

"Amazing experience "

I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking to buy a great and reliable car! If by chance you're able to ask for a specific salesman, ask for Chris Bourlakis! AMAZING salesman. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Also, management there is wonderful! Lee Feiden worked vigorously to make me a great deal and he did exactly that! Charlie Herrera was the sales manager we dealt with today and he explained exactly what everything meant down to a science. Great, great experience!!

Charlie Herrera

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are glad our team gave you the experience you deserve. Lee and his team definitely work hard to provide the best customer experience ever. Welcome to the Rick Case family!!!!

mbristol
5/15/2016

"Amazing experience"

My husband and I had an amazing experience at Rick Case Mazda. We worked with Brian Weeks and then Charlie Herrera for the financial details. Both Brian and Charlie were great representatives of Rick Case Mazda. When we walked in, we didn't feel like we were in a big shark tank, instead, it was a relaxed, informational, and great experience. We purchased a new CX-5, and we couldn't be happier with our decision. I highly recommend Rick Case Mazda!

Charlie Herrera

sonnyhancock
5/09/2016

"Always great service."

I have always had great service since I started bringing my 08 car in to the Rick Case Mazda's Service Center.Very friendly and knowledgable staff.

May 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide Rick Case Mazda and our team with positive feedback from your servide visit! We truly thrive on helping our customers and are glad that you had a great experience with our team. Please let us know should you need anything.

Aurora
5/07/2016

"Excellent service center for my Mazda."

Just moved to Suwanee and am glad to have found Rick Case Mazda. Trustworthy, fast, excellent place for my Mazda. I will definitely return for any service needs with confidence.

May 10, 2016

We appreciate your business Bruce!

ZoomZoom
5/06/2016

"Exceptional service and professionalism "

You cannot go wrong with Rick Case Mazda. You are welcomed and remembered each visit. And your car never drives better than when you visit Truly exceptional Natalie and Alan. Thank you !

Alan

May 06, 2016

Good morning, Thank you! We are glad you had a fantastic experience with Natalie and Alan. Our dealership is pelased to serve you and we thank you for your business!

andre faustin
4/16/2016

"Great Experience "

From the time I pulled up Curtis greeted me and listened to all my needs . At the end of the day I was driving home in a new CX5 2016. Great job Curtis.

PD
4/04/2016

"ripped off service fee"

3/17/16 - I brought my CX90 2013 for an interior lighting was on at all time due to misplace wire between the door light and DVD player. The problem was fixed within 30 minutes; however, I got charged $ 254.38 for 2-hr services ($115.00/ hr) and Misc. fee 23.00 (have no idea what Misc fee is). I totally got ripped off by the service employee - Drexal Daniel Paulk. I was very disappointed the way he explained how the amount was being charge. I will never to return this place and surely spread out the word to make sure people stay out of this dealership. P.D.

Drexal Daniel Paulk

April 05, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our customers are very important to us. Please consider reaching out to general manger Lee Feiden at leefeiden@rickcase.com or his direct line 678-804-2100, as we would like to discuss the situation in more detail with you. Sincerely, Rick Case Mazda.

March 22, 2016

We apologize for the confusion of the charges you received. Service Director Alan Watson is more than happy to help with any questions or issues you have about your last service visit. Please consider reaching out to him at alanwatson@rickcase.com or his direct line 678-804-2100 ext. 1016. Thank you, Rick Case Mazda.

UL
4/04/2016

"Great search experience!"

I went into the dealership to test drive two used Mazda3 sedans (2013 & 2014) that I had found online. None of them left me excited but Marvin heard me mention how much I loved my previous Mazda3 hatchback and brought one out (2013) that was being prepared. I LOVED it and I thank him for being such an attentive listener! He was patient with me as I wanted to test drive another hatchback that was coming in the following day. I test drove the other vehicle, and found that Marvin was spot on with his choice of vehicle for me. Thank you for making a car buying process a good experience!

Rick123
3/19/2016

"Great experience!"

My husband & I purchased our cx-5 Mazda and we couldn't be happier. We had a great experience with Marvin Harvey. He was a great salesman who really wanted to make sure we were happy with our purchase; he wasn't the typical pushy salesman who wants us to buy the most expensive car they have. We definitely recommend that you see Marvin when it comes to purchasing a vehicle! Thank you Marrin & to everyone at Rick Caze Mazda!

slick
3/03/2016

"reliable and knowledgeable"

Greeted promptly and work doing realy quick considering how busy they were. Have always been courteous. I have always had trust in this dealership getting it right.

March 10, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We’re happy to hear that you had a great dealership experience! - Rick Case Mazda

Reviews of Bruce Goughnour