Rick Case Mazda

2493 Pleasant Hill Road,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Rick Case Mazda Info
About Rick Case Mazda

Rick Case Mazda opened in 1987 in the Gwinnett Place Auto Mall and has received the President's Award for superior customer satisfaction and high sales volume. The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers. Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides. Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also has a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality

About Rick Case Mazda

Friday 9:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Alex K
7/17/2016

"Altering the price after reaching a deal"

Visited there to get a new Mazda 3 for my son. After agreeing on the price and well into the financing process--2.5 hours spent in the dealership--we were suddenly told that they somehow miscalculated the price and can only sell us the car for $1,200 more than that they have previously agreed on! This is a dealer altering the agreed price of the vehicle after the fact. Stay away.

July 18, 2016

Hi Alex - We are sorry about your disappointment about your visit with us. We would like to further address this situation with you - please e-mail missburgess@rickcase.com in order to be able to come to a resolution. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

M6 owner
6/09/2016

"Great dealership "

I couldn't be happier with the way I was treated. Marvin Harvey is very knowledgeable, patient, and couldn't have been any more professional. He is a warm and friendly person. Without question, he's one of the very best in the industry. Lee Feiden was a gentleman and worked with me on the pricing in a very fair non-pressure way that other dealers should learn from. Charlie was also a pleasure to work with. GREAT TEAM !!!

June 10, 2016

Hi, We are so glad you had a fantastic experience with us. Marvin, Lee, and our whole entire team are solely dedicated to the satisfaction of our customers. Thank you for your business!

Mihess
6/05/2016

"Fact finding"

This was the best experience I ever received from car salesmen. I would highly recommend Curtis to anyone looking to buy a Mazda very friendly, not pushy very knowledgeable, and listens to you need. I will be back!

June 08, 2016

We are so glad you had a fantastic experience! Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

fatpanda0
6/02/2016

"Great purchase but ...."

I purchased a new Mazda 6. Went in on Memorial day weekend on Friday to discuss. Met with Chris the sales representative and the first thing I asked was the car style I wanted. Chris was very friendly and helped me get the exact car and style I wanted. We walked through the lot and he found me the car I wanted. We drove the car and believe me I wanted this EXACT car for year! Following the drive I spoke of the the car value I wanted. Chris said he will beat anything I can offer if I were ready to commit. That was a bold move I did not expect. He was ready to give me a car on my terms. I needed time and asked for a day. I came back a day after for personal reasons. Chris greeted me in a friendly way but not in the way I expected. He was little "meh" so to speak. We talked and discussed the rates I got from other dealers. He asked me my quote and gave an offer irrespective of my choosing and said what will be the best. It was my turn for "meh" and .... ("let the best negotiator win") But I bought the car! I tried, discussed and sweated to get the deal I thought was good. I got three offers and trust me when I say one was better then this one. Dumb I know, but I was happy with the way they treated me. (It was a few dollars, I cant justify the simplicity of Rick Case compared to the .#$%^&). I am now a happy owner. Something I did not like - 1. Chris was too busy with other customer the moment I was done. I know this is normal but I felt neglected. Get more people please till the end of deal! 2. The manager seemed rather displeased to close the deal. Somethings I did like - 1. The people were happy to see me...... I think.... All in all this is the best deal you MIGHT get. But they should stop selling the 10 year plan and look for long term customer... They already for sure have ONE. But I would like to be pampered. :D Regards, AM

RT
5/26/2016

"They misrepresent their internet services"

What is the use of having an "Internet Sales Specialist" if they will not provide any information to you unless you go to the dealership????

May 26, 2016

RT, We apologize for the inconvenience and we certainly figure out what happened to your inquiry. Is there a phone number you prefer for contact? Our General Manager, Lee Feiden, would love to speak with you and make things right. Rick Case Mazda

Wyndee24
5/22/2016

"Amazing experience "

I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking to buy a great and reliable car! If by chance you're able to ask for a specific salesman, ask for Chris Bourlakis! AMAZING salesman. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Also, management there is wonderful! Lee Feiden worked vigorously to make me a great deal and he did exactly that! Charlie Herrera was the sales manager we dealt with today and he explained exactly what everything meant down to a science. Great, great experience!!

Charlie Herrera

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are glad our team gave you the experience you deserve. Lee and his team definitely work hard to provide the best customer experience ever. Welcome to the Rick Case family!!!!

mbristol
5/15/2016

"Amazing experience"

My husband and I had an amazing experience at Rick Case Mazda. We worked with Brian Weeks and then Charlie Herrera for the financial details. Both Brian and Charlie were great representatives of Rick Case Mazda. When we walked in, we didn't feel like we were in a big shark tank, instead, it was a relaxed, informational, and great experience. We purchased a new CX-5, and we couldn't be happier with our decision. I highly recommend Rick Case Mazda!

Charlie Herrera

sonnyhancock
5/09/2016

"Always great service."

I have always had great service since I started bringing my 08 car in to the Rick Case Mazda's Service Center.Very friendly and knowledgable staff.

May 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide Rick Case Mazda and our team with positive feedback from your servide visit! We truly thrive on helping our customers and are glad that you had a great experience with our team. Please let us know should you need anything.

Aurora
5/07/2016

"Excellent service center for my Mazda."

Just moved to Suwanee and am glad to have found Rick Case Mazda. Trustworthy, fast, excellent place for my Mazda. I will definitely return for any service needs with confidence.

May 10, 2016

We appreciate your business Bruce!

ZoomZoom
5/06/2016

"Exceptional service and professionalism "

You cannot go wrong with Rick Case Mazda. You are welcomed and remembered each visit. And your car never drives better than when you visit Truly exceptional Natalie and Alan. Thank you !

Alan

May 06, 2016

Good morning, Thank you! We are glad you had a fantastic experience with Natalie and Alan. Our dealership is pelased to serve you and we thank you for your business!

Reviews of Marvin Harvey