Read Reviews Rick Case Mazda

Betty LewisReceptionist/Cashier1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Rick Case Mazda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Rick Case Mazda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Rick Case Mazda

Rick Case Mazda opened in 1987 in the Gwinnett Place Auto Mall and has received the President's Award for superior customer satisfaction and high sales volume.

The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers.

Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides.

Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also has a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund.

In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality

Our Location

Gail Z
7/20/2014 8:55:32 PM

Michael Ruiz

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

Michael Ruiz was the best! He knows his Mazda product inside out. He told me details about Mazda that I never knew about another car brand that I have driven for 25 years. Besides that, he is just a great guy!! The GM, Mr. Sorrentino, was also very attentive and made sure that everything was right. The paperwork part took a bit long, but in the end, I am a happy customer. Michael made sure I know how to work everything on my new car, introduce me to the service people. He is the best!!

Added: 7/21/2014 9:36:21 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Mazda. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Welcome to the Rick Case family! Our Customer, Our Friend.

Twitter
"Marvin Harvey is not the typical car salesman"

alycia.m.dailey
7/11/2014 12:16:53 AM

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

Marvin was knowledgeable, personable and professional when it came to the sale of our Mazda3.

The finance process took too long for them to push the sales agenda, and requested car fax was not presented to us until after all contracts were signed. That tarnished an otherwise positive experience, but that was outside of Marvin's responsibility to us as our salesman, as it occurred in the finance office. All in all, the experience was better than what I have encountered at other dealerships and I wouldn't hesitate to buy again from Marvin or Rick Case.

I would like to add that 2 days later I noticed my car had a busted speaker-again, not Marvin's fault, but now I have to replace it myself. Would have been nice if the dealership took care of it...

Added: 7/11/2014 10:05:31 AM

Twitter
"Good Experience - New Car"

vickeryfolks@gmail.com
7/8/2014 12:10:34 PM

Michael Ruiz

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

First time at this dealership and have to say it was a very good experience although a bit lengthy. Michael Ruiz was a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable and a fine gentleman. We felt good about our deal and reached our objective in buying our son a new car. If not for Michaels willingness to get us to hang in there, we might have left to pursue elesewhere. We appreciated all the people who helped us sew up the deal, they are very obviously some really dedicated, hard working individuals that this dealership should cherish. We left the dealership just before midnight and never did anyone complain or make us feel uncomfortable. We rarely see this kind of dedication and admire it immensley. Thank you.

Added: 7/9/2014 11:42:00 AM

Twitter
"2015 Mazda CX5 at Rick Case Duluth, GA Top Sales People"

RuthAnn26
6/27/2014 5:56:12 PM

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

Marvin L. Harvey is an A+ Senior Sales Person!! He's very attentive, helpfull, thorough & kind. Adrian Livescu works well with Marvin & is top notch!

Added: 6/30/2014 1:11:49 PM

"Marvin is great!"

sorabh
6/2/2014 11:21:49 AM

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

Marvin does everything he can to break the stereotype of salespeople: he cares. From when I first met with him he was interested in making sure my needs and wants were adhered to exactly as I wanted, and did all he could to care for me. I ended up leaving with a car that I'm completely in love with because of Marvin. Highly recommended!

Added: 6/4/2014 3:22:37 PM

"Very pleased"

warchaser99
5/31/2014 10:17:27 AM

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

Marvin did a great job working with me and I would recommend him the future. The only critic I would have would be that the dealership do a better job at showing the customer a list of every extra charge tacked on before the end. There was one charge that was not explained, however Marvin removed that charge because he did not explain it to us and it would be been unethical to charge us after we had confirmed the price. Very pleased and would do business again. Thanks!

Added: 6/4/2014 3:21:54 PM

"Estatic purchaser"

08CX55
5/22/2014 9:45:59 PM

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

I purchased a 2015 Mazda CX-5 in May 2014. Marvin Harvey was my salesperson he was great. Very helpful and very detailed. Marvin showed me all my available options before I finally decided on what to buy, I think this was brilliant. I came in with the intention to buy that day and left a very happy customer because I got more than I expected.
I was also vey impressed with the Rick Case dealership. Everyone was professional, friendly and very helpful. I will most definitely reccomend and use Rick Case dealership in the future.

Thanks Marvin! Great Job!!!!

Added: 6/4/2014 3:21:39 PM

"Awesomeness"

coryak
5/19/2014 9:06:18 AM

Curtis  TisdaleCurtis Tisdale

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

No hassles. Went there to look and buy a vehicle. He worked with me over emails. Easiest car buying experience I have ever had. He went over everything in the car for my wife

Added: 5/20/2014 10:45:18 AM

"The Best!!!!!"

krtna5
5/11/2014 10:08:21 AM

Jenna

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

Rick Case Mazda is setting themselves apart from the rest of the used car dealerships!!! We found a car on their website and I called to find out if it was still available. We had gotten financing through Capital One Blank Check program but the interest rate was 22.36%!!! When I called I talked to Trey who was super nice and scheduled an appointment for us to come visit. He advised me he would partner me with a sales rep. Within 20 minutes Jenna called and not only was she soooo sweet, she let me know they had just gotten a trade in of the car I was looking for (2011 Mazda CX-7) and it was fully loaded! It was better than the car I called about! They held the car for us till I got off work. When we got there everyone was super friendly and ready to help us. We test drove the car and fell in love!!! Trey recommended to try to get financing through one of their banks. I was skeptical because we had tried at anther dealership and they treated us like we were lower than dirt. Trey assured me they WOULD help us. And he did! He worked with Claude, their main Finance manager who oversees all the dealerships. I was wanting to trade in my 2011 Avenger but was worried about my negative equity. They appraised my car, gave me an offer way more than what Is was worth and I only rolled over $3k into the new loan. They came down on the price of the new car and sold it to me for the actual value to help make up for my negative equity! Claude was able to get me financed with $0 down and a 15.5% interest rate!!!! I couldn't believe it! We left with our car and I was so thankful for them!! Jenna was amazing and saw us a people and not just another sale. She took time to get to know us and made sure we felt welcome. While we were waiting for the financing to come through, Trey hung out with us to try to calm our nerves. Rick Case is truly what customer service is about! They go above and beyond to let you know that they truly value your business! I will always come back to them in the future and will refer everyone to them! If you want to feel like a person and have no judgment about your credit or financial circumstances, go to Rick Case!!!!

Added: 5/20/2014 10:00:52 AM

"Great deal on 2014"

jhar6tp
4/4/2014 8:45:44 PM

Curtis  TisdaleCurtis Tisdale

My Review Of Rick Case Mazda:

I originally came in for service of a used vehicle that needed repairs. After taking in considering the life of the loan, I thought a trade was better for me. I looked at a couple of used cars trying to stay under a price range but I had negative equity on my loan. Curtis Tisdale was very courteous and patient. We test drove 4 vehicles before I was sure of the vehicle I wanted. He and the finance manager explained everything carefully. I love my new Mazda 6 i Touring and I am so glad I decided I came back to Rick Case. (This is the third vehicle I have purchased through this dealer!).

Added: 4/8/2014 10:07:14 AM