Rick Case Mazda

Natalie Ervin, Cashier, Rick Case Mazda

Natalie Ervin

Cashier

June 24, 2017

"A very pleasant dealership experience"

- DGavora

On recommendation from a coworker, my wife and I decided to make the trek up to Rick Case Mazda. Although other Mazda dealerships were closer, I decided to try out Rick Case based on the positive experience I heard about. Curtis delivered the same great experience that my coworker detailed. Both Curtis and Rick Case REALLY worked with me to close the deal. Even thought I did not find the used car I was hoping for, I still came home with a GREAT new Mazda thanks to the hard work of the whole team. Curtis delivered a "low pressure", yet eager sales approach, which I actually liked. My wife and I have already recommended Curtis to our friends and family, who love the vehicle we brought home. Thank you, Curtis.

April 26, 2017

"Buyer's Remorse"

- Corshe32

Would not recommend any family or friends to Rick Case Mazda.. Love the car. Wish I had purchased it from another dealership!! High-pressure sales; promised a list of items only a few were delivered. Thank goodness my Dad is a mechanic. Do not trust them. I know Curtis and Charlie your still working on it!!

Other Employees : Charlie

March 01, 2017

"Go See Curtis Tisdale at Rick Case Mazda"

- Renaldo

Curtis is the guy you want to see! His time and attention were on target during our dealership visit, test drive and vehicle research. We greatly appreciated his approach and professionalism.

New 2018 Mazda CX-3, $27595