Rick Case Mazda

2493 Pleasant Hill Road,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Rick Case Mazda Info
About Rick Case Mazda

Rick Case Mazda opened in 1987 in the Gwinnett Place Auto Mall and has received the President's Award for superior customer satisfaction and high sales volume. The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers. Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides. Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also has a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality

About Rick Case Mazda

Friday 9:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Mark
12/31/2015

"Great experience!"

Marvin was responsive and communicative and the deal was transparent. Marvin went out of his way to find the car that I wanted. The price was fair and the trade-in value was spot on.

January 05, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We’re happy to hear that you had a great dealership experience! - Rick Case Hyundai Roswell

Hosptial Momn
12/16/2015

"Keep up the Great Work!"

Bruce Goughnour treated me as if I was a friend or family member. He attempted no cost options before resorting to the final expensive option. He treated me like I would treat me.

December 22, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Mazda. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Welcome to the Rick Case family! Our Customer, Our Friend. Sincerely, Lee Feiden General Manager Rick Case Mazda

Rhosebard
12/05/2015

"Not just Practical, but a truly fun Car to Drive!"

Brian Weeks has two great traits for his business, persistence and patience. He is also very friendly and listens well. I am so very pleased with the Mazda3 we got just a couple weeks ago. Not only is it practical (hatchback) with great fuel milage, which we needed, but it is also such a fun car to drive. And such a beautiful car, too. It's been a long time since we've gotten a new car - & I think we got ourselves a winner! Thank-you so much, Rick Case Mazda. & thank-you Brian Weeks.

dswofford
11/30/2015

"Great Service!"

They have an excellent service department. I am considering a 3rd Mazda because I don't like thinking about changing service departments!! They are the best!

December 03, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Mazda. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. We are glad that you are a part of the Rick Case family! Our Customer, Our Friend. Sincerely, Wade Chester Service Manager Rick Case Mazda

Mama#1
11/27/2015

"Disappointed"

Shopped in the summer. Promised Marvin we would buy in November. I came back in November to purchase a Mazda6. Had a lot of trouble getting pricing information in a timely manner. I had to keep reaching out to Marvin, So, I did not think Rick Case (Marvin) really wanted my business. So I bought the Mazda6 from a salesman at another dealership, 1 hours drive away, Chris, from the other dealership, was very personable and gave me the best customer service. In fact the other salesman personally delivered the car with a bow to my home. The Mazda6 is for my daughter. She couldn't be happier with her new Crystal Matallic Blue, Touring,Mazda6

December 22, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your time and effort in providing feedback. We are sorry that we did not provide the level of service you expected.

sshields38
11/23/2015

"Will recommend to others"

My experience at Rick Case was great! From the first evening that I pulled into the lot Curtis was very courteous and attentive. He listened very well to what I was looking for in a vehicle and the things that were important to me. When I returned that next Saturday, he did everything he said he would. Took me to see the other car I was interested in and set up a test drive for me so I could actually compare the two. I think this is what might set Rick Case apart from others, having multiple brands in the company makes it easy for customers to make educated and informed decisions on their auto purchase. Once financing was set, everything went very fast! All the paperwork was signed and I was driving away in my new car! This was a great experience for me seeing as though this is only the 2nd car I have ever owned and i would surely recommend the dealership to others!

DaniC213
11/22/2015

"Excellent experience! Highly recommended!"

I was looking for a particular make & model with strong color preferences and happened to find a car that met my criteria here. Went to check it out and was immediately given a bottle of water and a book about the dealership/founders history with various business cards and info inside. I test drove the car and bought it on the spot. My sales rep Kevin Sims was great. I didn't feel pressured and I didn't feel the need to haggle because I felt like the price they offered was already a steal. The entire process was pretty quick and painless and on top of it all they have a 10 yr/10k mile warranty that begins when I bought the car (not when it was made) despite it being a used vehicle with 41k miles already on it; this is standard for ALL vehicles under 8 years old. My entire experience was great and I highly recommend Rick Case dealerships!!

Kevin Sims

TJ
11/17/2015

"No hassle"

I had a great experience at Rick Case Mazda. Mind you I don't have perfect credit and they got me responsibly financed. No games!!! I was in and out with-in a couple hours with my new car. It was the make model and color that I wanted!

Mark123
11/17/2015

"Did not listen to me!"

The dealer did not listen to me. I told him I had a busy day and didn't have much time to spend at the dealer. I ended up spending over 2 hours at the dealership. I asked for a Mazda 6 Touring. He tried to sell me a Grand Touring. I specifically told him I did not want to haggle and go back in forth on a price. I asked to give me "their best price that they can live with". After I kept rejecting the pricing offer, he kept getting up and walking over to talk to sales manager to drop the price another $500. This happened about 3 times. The absolute last straw was when they asked me what I wanted my payments to be. In this day and age, that is insulting my intelligence. No person with half a brain will ever tell a dealer what they want their payments to be. There are apps that calculate this in seconds.This is why car dealers are becoming extinct. Carmax, Truecar, and Carvana are the future of car buying. You pick what you want and you get the price, plain and simple.

Mary B.
11/10/2015

"Poor After-Sales Support"

While there initially was some confusion about what accessories were included with the purchase of our new CX-9, the overall buying experience went smoothly enough and the people we dealt with were friendly and patient. It was only after taking delivery of the vehicle did my opinion of Rick Case Mazda take a distinct turn for the worse. Four weeks after we purchased the vehicle, I received a letter from Rick Case thanking me for visiting the dealership but stating that they could not do business with me because I’d been turned down for financing. The overall tone of the letter was offensive but it was obviously sent in error since I’d already had the vehicle for a month, had already scheduled my first payment with the finance company they had set me up with, and the fact that my credit score is well over 800. The following day I called David Koegler, the Finance Manager a Rick Case Mazda, to see if I could get some sort of explanation as to why we had received this letter and was told that he was with a customer. I left my name and telephone number with the operator and asked that David please return my call when he had a moment. Regretfully, he did not call me back nor did he return my call on the approximately eight other occasions that I left messages for him over the next 10 or so days. Frustrated, I finally called yesterday morning and asked to speak with the General Manager, Lee Feiden. He was in a meeting so I left a polite message for him asking that he return my call. Nearly two full business days later, I have heard nothing from him as well. Clearly, the philosophy of this dealership is to only pay attention to potential customers and ignore those with whom they’ve already closed a deal. Though I understand that they are very busy people who are primarily focused on making the sale to customers walking into their showroom, I find it inexcusably unprofessional and discourteous to repeatedly not return a customer’s telephone calls when a three-minute conversation could have likely cleared up the issue and left them with a potential repeat customer. A little professionalism and courtesy go a long way. I will not be doing future business with this organization nor will I be referring any of my friends or acquaintances.

Reviews of Marvin Harvey