Rick Case Mazda

2493 Pleasant Hill Road,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Rick Case Mazda Info
About Rick Case Mazda

Rick Case Mazda opened in 1987 in the Gwinnett Place Auto Mall and has received the President's Award for superior customer satisfaction and high sales volume. The Rick Case Automotive Group, founded in 1962 in Northeast Ohio and also proudly serving Atlanta and South Florida since 1986, is owned and operated by the wife and husband team of Rita and Rick Case. With 16 dealerships - operating Honda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealerships in Cleveland, Ohio; Audi, Mazda, Kia and two Hyundai dealerships in Atlanta, Georgia; and Honda Cars & Cycles, Acura, Fiat, two Hyundai dealerships, and soon Volkswagen in South Florida - the Rick Case Automotive Group has forged an irrefutable reputation as one of the country’s leading dealers. Rick Case Automotive Group attributes its growth to not just selling quality vehicles and products, but also to its unwavering commitment to customers. All Rick Case dealerships feature customer lounges with Wi-Fi for the customers’ convenience. Additionally, Rick Case himself along with all Rick Case managers, sales and service personnel provide customers with their cell phone numbers and are available 24 hours a day. The personal connection between Rick Case representatives and their customers is one of the many unrivaled services that Rick Case Automotive Group provides. Additionally, Rick Case Dealerships offer an exclusive Rick Case Rewards Program. All customers receive a Rewards Card, which earns Rewards Points with every purchase in sales, service and parts that can be used to save on future purchases. Rick Case also has a 3 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the vehicle within 3 days or 300 miles and we will give you a complete refund. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality

About Rick Case Mazda

Friday 9:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

andre faustin
4/16/2016

"Great Experience "

From the time I pulled up Curtis greeted me and listened to all my needs . At the end of the day I was driving home in a new CX5 2016. Great job Curtis.

PD
4/04/2016

"ripped off service fee"

3/17/16 - I brought my CX90 2013 for an interior lighting was on at all time due to misplace wire between the door light and DVD player. The problem was fixed within 30 minutes; however, I got charged $ 254.38 for 2-hr services ($115.00/ hr) and Misc. fee 23.00 (have no idea what Misc fee is). I totally got ripped off by the service employee - Drexal Daniel Paulk. I was very disappointed the way he explained how the amount was being charge. I will never to return this place and surely spread out the word to make sure people stay out of this dealership. P.D.

Drexal Daniel Paulk

April 05, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our customers are very important to us. Please consider reaching out to general manger Lee Feiden at leefeiden@rickcase.com or his direct line 678-804-2100, as we would like to discuss the situation in more detail with you. Sincerely, Rick Case Mazda.

March 22, 2016

We apologize for the confusion of the charges you received. Service Director Alan Watson is more than happy to help with any questions or issues you have about your last service visit. Please consider reaching out to him at alanwatson@rickcase.com or his direct line 678-804-2100 ext. 1016. Thank you, Rick Case Mazda.

UL
4/04/2016

"Great search experience!"

I went into the dealership to test drive two used Mazda3 sedans (2013 & 2014) that I had found online. None of them left me excited but Marvin heard me mention how much I loved my previous Mazda3 hatchback and brought one out (2013) that was being prepared. I LOVED it and I thank him for being such an attentive listener! He was patient with me as I wanted to test drive another hatchback that was coming in the following day. I test drove the other vehicle, and found that Marvin was spot on with his choice of vehicle for me. Thank you for making a car buying process a good experience!

Rick123
3/19/2016

"Great experience!"

My husband & I purchased our cx-5 Mazda and we couldn't be happier. We had a great experience with Marvin Harvey. He was a great salesman who really wanted to make sure we were happy with our purchase; he wasn't the typical pushy salesman who wants us to buy the most expensive car they have. We definitely recommend that you see Marvin when it comes to purchasing a vehicle! Thank you Marrin & to everyone at Rick Caze Mazda!

slick
3/03/2016

"reliable and knowledgeable"

Greeted promptly and work doing realy quick considering how busy they were. Have always been courteous. I have always had trust in this dealership getting it right.

March 10, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We’re happy to hear that you had a great dealership experience! - Rick Case Mazda

Mark
12/31/2015

"Great experience!"

Marvin was responsive and communicative and the deal was transparent. Marvin went out of his way to find the car that I wanted. The price was fair and the trade-in value was spot on.

January 05, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We’re happy to hear that you had a great dealership experience! - Rick Case Hyundai Roswell

Hosptial Momn
12/16/2015

"Keep up the Great Work!"

Bruce Goughnour treated me as if I was a friend or family member. He attempted no cost options before resorting to the final expensive option. He treated me like I would treat me.

December 22, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Mazda. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Welcome to the Rick Case family! Our Customer, Our Friend. Sincerely, Lee Feiden General Manager Rick Case Mazda

Rhosebard
12/05/2015

"Not just Practical, but a truly fun Car to Drive!"

Brian Weeks has two great traits for his business, persistence and patience. He is also very friendly and listens well. I am so very pleased with the Mazda3 we got just a couple weeks ago. Not only is it practical (hatchback) with great fuel milage, which we needed, but it is also such a fun car to drive. And such a beautiful car, too. It's been a long time since we've gotten a new car - & I think we got ourselves a winner! Thank-you so much, Rick Case Mazda. & thank-you Brian Weeks.

dswofford
11/30/2015

"Great Service!"

They have an excellent service department. I am considering a 3rd Mazda because I don't like thinking about changing service departments!! They are the best!

Wade Chester

March 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide our dealership with feedback from your recent visit. We thrive on helping our customers and are glad that you had a great experience with our team. - Rick Case Mazda

December 03, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Mazda. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. We are glad that you are a part of the Rick Case family! Our Customer, Our Friend. Sincerely, Wade Chester Service Manager Rick Case Mazda

Mama#1
11/27/2015

"Disappointed"

Shopped in the summer. Promised Marvin we would buy in November. I came back in November to purchase a Mazda6. Had a lot of trouble getting pricing information in a timely manner. I had to keep reaching out to Marvin, So, I did not think Rick Case (Marvin) really wanted my business. So I bought the Mazda6 from a salesman at another dealership, 1 hours drive away, Chris, from the other dealership, was very personable and gave me the best customer service. In fact the other salesman personally delivered the car with a bow to my home. The Mazda6 is for my daughter. She couldn't be happier with her new Crystal Matallic Blue, Touring,Mazda6

December 22, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your time and effort in providing feedback. We are sorry that we did not provide the level of service you expected.

Reviews of Marvin Harvey