Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Serena Gossett

August 18, 2016

"HORRIBLE TREATMENT"

- Jester3ami

I have never been treated WORSE at any car dealership. Had a deal pending on a car, no return phone calls, they kept telling me a manager was going to call me, then I find out they sold the car out from under me!! Most disrespectful awful treatment ever. When I went in to confront them the sales manager would not come out to speak to me. HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

May 02, 2016

"Barrett Brown did a great job selling me my Jeep"

- Rob Turner

I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the turbo diesel. Barrett fought to get me a really good deal, and he made the process quick and painless. I highly recommend him and the people at Rick Hedrick Dodge.

April 12, 2016

"Great Experience"

- JustinWelch

It was a pleasure working with Rob. He was honest, upfront and I felt like he had my back. He was very well informed about the product. Thanks, Rob!

New 2016 Ram 4500 HD Chassis, $49523