Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Jon Taylor

Barrett Brown, Sales Consultant, Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Barrett Brown

September 02, 2017

"Overall Experience at this dealership"

- Jeep Cherokee

My son and I visited multiple dealerships several weeks ago during my visit to Charleston, SC from Houston, Texas. He had talked about wanting a different vehicle and we had stopped at Lexus, Toyota and finally stopped at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler, Jeep Ram for a Grand Cherokee Jeep Cherokee. The experience was shattered by the sales manager, Ossie Davis. We had a wonderful sales person, Kate who is a rookie and tries very hard to meet our expectations. She even shared with us that she hasn't met her quota and is behind. We wanted to really helped her. Jon Taylor was her sales manager and he was great. During the transaction when knowing that they couldn't meet our monthly payments, they send another sales manager, Oasis Davis. He introduced himself as the sales manager and proceeded to explain the terms and the vehicle. When questioned by me as to why he was there and not Jon Taylor, he says that he is there to make sure I understand the terms and the entirety of the vehicle. I explained to him that this is not my first time buying a vehicle (just bought a Lexus 6 months ago in Houston) and inquired why he is taking over from Jon Taylor. He explained again that he was there to explain to me the contract. I got angry and asked him if he could meet our terms and that if he is not able to do so, that we will end the discussion and walk out. I apologize to Kate. Oasis excused himself and left. Yes, I was mad and angry that the ridiculous sales tactic to bring someone that have not been in our discussion to explain the terms. I will not buy another vehicle and will tell everyone about their sales tactic. Jon later came and apologize for the lack of professionalism. I can be reached at 281-830-8200 if needing more details.

Jon Taylor
Other Employees : Oasis Davis

August 26, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Shaun

Although I was not yet ready to make a purchase, Joey Beasenburg took the time to listen what I needed in a truck, & then he showed me the Ram that would best suit my needs. In my eyes, Joey went above & beyond my expectations, so when I am ready to make the purchase, I will be definitely going to see him. I also will not hesitate to recommend Joey Beasenburg to everyone.

Joey Beasenburg

June 01, 2017

"Sales service all"

- Ritabedell1

We have purchased 5 vehicles in the last three years all from Hendrick Dodge in Charleston on Savannah Highway. From sales, finance manager, general manager, service, all rate far above any dealership we have been to. Friendly, knowledgeable, courteous in every aspect of the word. We will never use another dealership again. Call out to Serena for all of her hard work and also Bobby the GM who have both been over accommodating. So....kudos Hendrick, you have the best and the best work for you. Doug and Rita Bedell, Ravenel, SC.

Todd Salzer