Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Barrett Brown

Serena Gossett, Finance Manager, Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Serena Gossett

February 23, 2017

"Service Department Failed Trip"

- BradenH123

I went to the service department morning for my appointment arriving 15 minutes early for a 20,000 mile service for my one-year-old Ram 1500 Sport. I also had a notification of a rear passenger brake light out on arrival I discovered it was the third brake light. I was informed that white aren't covered under my warranty anymore even though the truck is only one-year-old. After a couple hours I'll check with the service advisor to figure out when my truck was going to be ready and was told that I was going to be the next one in and it would only be another 2 1/2 hours. The appointment was scheduled for me to wait. The service advisor did not ask or confirm my situation. It ended with me waiting another 15 minutes to get my truck back after I told him I can't wait that long. Also I discovered that 3rd brake light failure is very common in these trucks because of foam gasket failure which would be covered under warranty. Thankfully I found out how the service department there operates before I made the decision on buying a new 2500 series truck. I know what brand I won't be buying.

I cannot recall his name

February 21, 2017

"Dishonest, "

- cres151

Gave all my information on a trade, picked out a vehicle online, had all information necessary to appraise my vechicle. I was told we are very close. Tricked me into coming in only to get the runaround. Wanted to give me wholesale on my vehicle and retail on theirs. Gave me a sale order and was $10,000 higher than discussed on the phone. No wonder there were no other customers in the showroom at 3:00 Friday afternoon. Why do dealerships treat people like that?

Todd Salzer

August 18, 2016

"HORRIBLE TREATMENT"

- Jester3ami

I have never been treated WORSE at any car dealership. Had a deal pending on a car, no return phone calls, they kept telling me a manager was going to call me, then I find out they sold the car out from under me!! Most disrespectful awful treatment ever. When I went in to confront them the sales manager would not come out to speak to me. HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

Cedric Toomer