Rick Hendrick Toyota Scion Sandy Springs

Toyota of Cleveland

Toyota of Union City

Courtney
2/09/2015

"Nicole DeLeigle is the best in the business!"

I had previously owned a Honda Odyssey and then purchased a Toyota Sienna. Not only do I love my car, but the service I receive from Nicole is the VERY BEST! If she is not working, I do not take my car in for service. She is willing to go the extra mile for top-shelf customer service!

None

UncleEd
2/07/2015

"NICOLE DOES IT AGAIN"

Had our second car, a Camry, in for service last week and asst. service manager Nicole DeLaigle again saw that the job was done quickly. I know other service managers are also good but Nicole has been my lady for a decade and she's never let me down. Our Camry is nearing 100,000 miles and still sounds and runs like new. Our 4Runner with more than 125,000 miles also seems just like new. Ed

Nicole De Laigle

Billy
2/05/2015

"Nicole DeLeigle is THE reason I don't go anywhere else"

In my 20 years of taking cars to dealerships to be serviced I have never met anyone that comes close to the level of professionalism and service that Nicole provides. It's hard to find someone I can trust in the car repair industry, but I trust Nicole 100%. I did not know her before taking our Sienna to Rick Hendrick Toyota, but after a couple of visits she quickly earned my trust. Now I don't go anywhere else. And every time I arrive at Rick Hendrick Toyota, I ask for Nicole -- I wouldn't let anyone else manage my service. Bottom line: she's very knowledgeable about the car, she cares about the customer first, she gets the work done well and on time, and she's easy to work with. Couldn't ask for better. I told my wife: "I don't know why everyone here isn't standing in a line outside Nicole's office." Everyone would go to Nicole if they knew the level of service they would receive.

Nicole DeLaigle

nancy
2/04/2015

"The best customer adviser is Nicole DeLaigle"

The 4 runner that I am currently driving was bought at Sandy Springs Toyota, , now Rick Hendricks Toyota, Scion. My reason for insisting I buy from this dealership was the service advisor I had been assigned to on my old 1996 Camry, Nicole DeLaigle. She took such good care of my car and the service I received was outstanding. The service received was only the service she had advised me that my car required and she never tried to sell me "MORE". The day after service, she would call to see if I was satisfied at how the care was driving. She is a dedicated employee and puts her clients first. She always explains why any service is required and gives me a ball park estimate on the cost. I would follow her to any dealer ship if she should ever move to as I trust her totally and we have a great working relationship together.

Nicole DeLlaigle

juliewitt
2/02/2015

"Nicole Delaigle Is a Gem"

My Toyota, purchased new at Hendrick Toyota in 1999, has been fortunate to have all of its service managed by Nicole Delaigle. Through the years she has been a model of efficiency and cooperation. The service she recommended has corrected or prevented many existing and potential problems in my very low-mileage 15-year old vehicle. Her obvious loyalty to the dealership and to her customers serves her well, and I have a great deal of respect for her product knowledge and commitment to excellence. I would wholeheartedly recommend her and the Rick Hendrick service department to any Toyota owner.

hbsilver
1/30/2015

"Nichole DeLaigle - The Best"

I've been Nichole's customer since 1998. She is always informative, fast and patient. She is one of the reasons I bought a 2nd Toyota. Parenthetically, if she were a microcosm of all Rick Hendrick's employees, he would have an easy job. Kudos to Nicole. Howard Silverman

Andy Phillips

mlp0374
1/30/2015

"Ask for Nicole De'Laigle"

We have had our (two) Corollas serviced here since 2010, working with Nicole the entire time. She is fantastic. I never feel pressured and she always explains what needs to be done and why, and gives us any discounts that might be available at the time. There are other Toyota dealers that are closer/more convenient to our house, but we continue to drive to Sandy Springs because of her fantastic customer service and the quality work they do on our cars.

Nicole De'Laigle

Geaux Tigers
1/28/2015

"Nicole Delaigle assistant service manager"

I have been using the service department at Hendrick Toyota since 2009. Nicole has been my service rep. She is always professional and efficient. She has great people skills and can talk to anyone. She knows cars. She explains the services that are needed and goes over the invoice at the end line by line. I always wait for my car and Nicole does not leave me sitting there. She gives me status updates which I really appreciate. I wouldn't go anywhere else for service and this is because of my experience working with Nicole. Geaux Tigers!!! Mary Sadler

Go Blue
1/28/2015

"Nicole Delaigle"

Nicole is awesome! I've been dealing with her for 10 years, she is great to work with! Never had an issue with her, she is honest and fast. Every dealer needs a Nicole. Keep up the excellent work, your great..

roltide24
1/26/2015

"Fantastic Service From Nicole Delagile"

I have been coming to Nicole for the past 6 years. She has been so spectacular with her customer service and helping me with my car. Just today I came in to get my oil changed and tires rotated and she had me in and out in under 30 minutes. I'm not sure how she managed to do that but she did. I can also say that if she ever leaves to go work for a different car company I will be following her there. She really takes care of you and looks out for your best interest. I have never felt like she has tried to rip me off or get me to pay for something that wasn't an absolute emergency (unlike most service people at other dealers who try and get you to pay for everything and look for things that are wrong with you car). Nicole really is the best service adviser you can ask for.