Rick Hendrick Toyota Scion Sandy Springs

Toyota of Cleveland

Toyota of Union City

Geaux Tigers
1/28/2015

"Nicole Delaigle assistant service manager"

I have been using the service department at Hendrick Toyota since 2009. Nicole has been my service rep. She is always professional and efficient. She has great people skills and can talk to anyone. She knows cars. She explains the services that are needed and goes over the invoice at the end line by line. I always wait for my car and Nicole does not leave me sitting there. She gives me status updates which I really appreciate. I wouldn't go anywhere else for service and this is because of my experience working with Nicole. Geaux Tigers!!! Mary Sadler

Go Blue
1/28/2015

"Nicole Delaigle"

Nicole is awesome! I've been dealing with her for 10 years, she is great to work with! Never had an issue with her, she is honest and fast. Every dealer needs a Nicole. Keep up the excellent work, your great..

roltide24
1/26/2015

"Fantastic Service From Nicole Delagile"

I have been coming to Nicole for the past 6 years. She has been so spectacular with her customer service and helping me with my car. Just today I came in to get my oil changed and tires rotated and she had me in and out in under 30 minutes. I'm not sure how she managed to do that but she did. I can also say that if she ever leaves to go work for a different car company I will be following her there. She really takes care of you and looks out for your best interest. I have never felt like she has tried to rip me off or get me to pay for something that wasn't an absolute emergency (unlike most service people at other dealers who try and get you to pay for everything and look for things that are wrong with you car). Nicole really is the best service adviser you can ask for.

cadogan

"Nicole Delaigle"

Had to take in my Toyota Highlander for brakes,tires and service was on a time crunch since I had a sick pet at home I had to deal with, Nicole made sure that I was on the road with the repairs done quickly . This my second vehicle that I have bought and serviced there I have been very pleased with Nicole . Heather B

Dmi1917
1/26/2015

"Great Service Shop, better than the rest!"

I have been using Sandy Springs Toyota for several years. There service is great, My service advisor Is Nicole, she is first rate and works with me no mater the problem. If Nicole leaves I am going to follow. Thanks David

caemile
1/26/2015

"Nicole Delaigle's Spectacular Customer Service"

Over the last 6 years, Nicole has provided spectacular customer service for the two Toyota Prius vehicles I previously owned and more recently for my 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid. She takes the time to explain to me what service is need for my Avalon and why the service/repair is needed. Rick Hendrick Toyota Scion Sandy Springs is the only service shop that I trust to work and I regularly recommend other Toyota owners to make a service appointment with Nicole.

Tom
1/22/2015

"Nicole is all you need at RHTSSS"

Nicole takes care of our 4 Toyotas like they were her own. She knows the important role she plays in our family in keeping our cars safe and reliable. She has earned our confidence such that we are comfortable with her recommendations for service and repair. All of the Toyotas in our family have over 100k miles on them and they run as good as the day we bought them, mostly because we rely on the expertise of Nicole and her team of mechanics. You can buy a Toyota from any Toyota dealer, but only RHTSSS has Nicole.

Nicole DeLaigle

Carl
1/21/2015

"Awesome Service "

I have a truck that I purchased from the dealership in 1998 which has 240,000 miles on it. In those 16+ years I have had the privilage of working with Nicole DeLaigle for the majority of my service needs. In all that time I have never felt as if I was being taken advantage of and that my serive needs were met at a fair price. I have become so comfortable with the service that I receive from Nicole that I leverage her knowledge on the service related to my wifes car ( a non toyota). Because of Nicole, we will be replacing my truck in the coming years with another toyota from Rick Hendricks and my wifes car as well. She is truly a shining example of how car service center customer serive should be.

janeenb007
1/20/2015

"Nicole Delaigle Excels!!"

Nicole Delaigle is everything a customer could ask for. When she greets you, she is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. You immediately have the feeling that your vehicle is in good hands. She is thorough, and you leave satisfied that everything your vehicle needed was completed.

HBDunn8
1/17/2015

"Service Review"

I've had the pleasure of working with Nicole DeLaigle for several years. She is extremely knowledgable, friendly and very thorough when helping customers. I will continue to ask for Nicole when my 4Runner needs any sort of servicing.

Nicole DeLaigle