Riley Subaru Mazda

4455 Dodge St,
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
Riley Subaru Mazda Info
About Riley Subaru Mazda

Riley Mazda Subaru Mitsubishi sells and services Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru vehicles in the greater Dubuque area.

About Riley Subaru Mazda

WT
8/24/2015

"New ride. "

Great deal. Dave even took me to the bank. It was fast and easy and I really like my new vehicle. I would recommend checking out what they have to offer.

satisfied customer
8/10/2015

"considerate, well-informed staff"

We bought a new Subaru today. The experience was excellent with all the information we needed and no pressure. We were also treated fairly on the trade.

Roger Rollinger

Diane
6/22/2015

"Each individual was a pleasure to work with"

Ben was able to answer every question and provide valuable information that enabled me to make a buying decision I am happy with. We explored numerous options in order to get me exactly what I wanted in a vehicle. Each of the individuals I dealt with was personable and helpful. I never felt pressured to make a quick decision. In addition to getting a fair deal, I am confident the service department will take care of my vehicle needs as time goes on. I'm very happy with the entire buying process and want to thank Ben and the others for a pleasant experience.

mar
6/19/2015

"Our 2015 Subaru experience"

Excellent service. Answered our questions. Car shown met all of our wants and needs. Start to finish only took 2- 3 hours. We have had great experience with this dealership.

outback
6/15/2015

"excellent salesman"

Dave Regan was an excellent salesman.he returned my calls promptly.he beat the price of all.super nice guy-check him out!! he even called 2 days later to see how we liked it.offered to run through all the buttons with us again if we have problems.super guy!!!!

LovesherSubaru
6/15/2015

"Professional service with no pressure "

Ben was very helpful, friendly and considerate of my car needs. As I live in another town, he helped me with my additional questions without my having to drive back to the dealership. Everything was handled in a professional manner. I would recommend Ben to anyone looking for a new/used car. As a former Honda driver of over 20 years, I love my Subaru Outback! Thanks to Ben and everyone on his team!

tomcat
6/10/2015

"very good, did what they said they would do"

Very professional group and easy to work with. Every one from Ben in sales, to financing, to Owner personally thanking me, would recommend to anyone

mark47
6/08/2015

"friendly no pressure"

When first talking to Ben he was friendly and courtius .every body at this dealer ship were very easy to deal with from the beginning to the end .I will be a repeat customer.

HayliB
6/07/2015

"Wonderful!"

My fiancé and I received wonderful service from John at Riley's. Very accommodating and informative. I also appreciate that before we left the lot, he scheduled our first servicing appointment and snapped a photo of us with our new Subaru. Without a doubt, five-star service!

RachelMerfeld
6/03/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I had a great experience at Riley's. This is my first car purchase. When compared to my experience at two other dealerships in Dubuque, there was a night and day difference. One dealership asked me a bunch of questions and discussed finances before I could even get into a vehicle. At the second dealership, I walked around their lot for 5-10 minutes looking at multiple cars, salesman walked past me, and never once did anyone even acknowledge I was there. At Riley's, the salesperson, David, was very helpful and knowledgeable. He wasn't pushy. Roger, who helped me with the paperwork, also did a great job. All the staff was very nice and treated me with respect. Overall the experience was excellent. I would definitely recommend Riley's, and will go back in the future.

Reviews of Dave Regan