Riley Subaru Mazda

4455 Dodge St,
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
Riley Subaru Mazda Info
About Riley Subaru Mazda

Riley Mazda Subaru Mitsubishi sells and services Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru vehicles in the greater Dubuque area.

About Riley Subaru Mazda

Kristy1958
5/28/2016

"Awesome New Toyota RAV4!"

It has been awhile since I had to car shop. I was overwhelmed. John is a good listener and very patient with all my questions. He is knowledgeable and provided excellent suggestions without being pushy. When I went to pick up my car he explained everything to me clearly. I got a terrific deal and everyone at Riley's worked with me to make my experience the best ever!

John Krow

Kiston
5/23/2016

"A great experience"

This was the best car-buying experience ever! John took time to answer all my questions and I had many! I never felt rushed. I was able to take the time I needed to do my research and decide on the car that was best for me. When I picked up my car, he took plenty of time to help me learn all about the vehicle. Thanks!

Greenyfrog72@gmail.com
5/22/2016

"Wonderful experience."

I had a wonderful experience the sales staff and everyone at the dealership or very wonderful and informed and insightful. This is my first Subaru I hope it won't be my last I hope to be a Long Live Subaru owner.

MakeItAgainSam
5/01/2016

"Best Dealership in Town - Best service -Best Customerservice"

I was looking for a new car after my truck was in a bad accident. I wasn't sure I wanted a Subaru, but once I went to Riley's and after talking with them they showed me it was the best car for me. They treated me with respect, dignity and left me feeling like I was really taken care of and not just another sale. I have a lot of respect for Riley's and I would definitely go back again and recommend them to others. Great job Ben!!

shishi
4/30/2016

"About Car"

Great orientation specially about car safety future and all different stuff. He did a good job like helping me how to use those button, Bluetooth and car key how it works thanks to you Mr. John Corfman.

D&J
4/26/2016

"Our first Subaru, looking forward to many enjoyable miles."

We did some research on the internet, and got an immediate reply from John. We were happy to find Riley's, even though it was not the closest Subaru dealer to our home. No nonsense dealing, and they found the exact car we wanted in less than one day. We have driven Hondas previously, and are very excited about how the Subaru handles and rides. We were referred to Riley's by friends, and we will do the same when someone questions us about our Subaru. Way to go John & Riley's. Dave and Judy Wiersema

Luke from Dubuque
4/10/2016

"Very straightforward proces"

Did a decent amount of research online before going to look at Subaru Foresters. The purchase process and pricing was straightforward and transparent. It was a pretty relaxed experience for car buying.

cowdogjojo
4/08/2016

"Our third Suburu since the 1980's and happy with each one."

Salesman, John Corfman was very welcoming, courteous, and friendly. He was able to ascertain through our conversations the type of automobile we needed with the features we wanted. He immediately answered our many questions so that we could understand the various vehicle functions. The sale was completed promptly and professionally. We are confident that we will be just as satisfied with their followup service in the future. Jim and JoAnn Enos

BluRu
4/07/2016

"Love my Subaru!"

We had never even sat in a Subaru before our stop at Riley's! We liked the Outback and after driving it we knew we had found the perfect fit! What a wonderful experience! Happy with every aspect and Denny Weber was great to work with! We will absolutely be back!

Blee and China Doll
4/02/2016

"WE'RE BACK TO RILEYS FOR A LEGACY THIS TIME"

Our family's relationship with the Riley Dealership dates back to Oldsmobile days. We have been driving Riley Subarus since 2000 and have never been disappointed with product durability, value and overall performance. Our recent purchase of a 2016 Legacy Limited was influenced by the outstanding reviews in the April 2016 edition of "Consumer Reports". Thanks to Denny Weber, Jim Riley and Greg Johnson for making it happen.

We thoroughly enjoyed our buying experience with Denny and found him to be courteous, responsive and knowledgeable of the products.

Reviews of John Corfman