Riley Subaru Mazda

Clarke Butler

June 23, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- wrx2018

My wife and I had the best car buying experience here. All of the people here were wonderful to work with from the internet sales, in person sales, and finance. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy a car.

Trey Hansel
Danny Thumser

June 17, 2017

"Extremely helpful group of people. "

- SDecker923

I have always wanted a Subaru but was never sure if I would be able to get myself into one. My past credit history was a huge concern for me. After recently graduating from college and starting in a new position I thought now would be the time to give it a try. I went in on a Saturday morning and was quickly greeted by Clarke. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. And took me on a test drive. I loved the vehicle, but with my credit score being my biggest concern I was worried I wouldn't get approved for the loan. John in the finance department was able to get me approved not only for my dream vehicle but also at a payment that I was comfortable with with a low interest rate. The guys at Riley went out of their way to make the car buying experience very low stress. I am so excited to be driving in a brand new, safe, and reliable vehicle. Thank you guys for all your help!

Clarke Butler

June 16, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Rubylu

My husband and I went to Dubuque, IA looking at cars based on information given to us as far as fair pricing. We stopped at Riley's Subaru Mazda, as we had looked at a Mazda in Madison, WI and were also intrigued by Subaru. We looked around the lot and were greeted by one of the nicest car salesmen (John Corfman) we had ever met. He was very interested in ensuring we were taken care of. We took the Subaru Outback and the Mazda CX-9 for test drives and had a hard time deciding on which one to get. John was so helpful in ensuring that our needs were being met as far as what we required in a vehicle. There was absolutely NO high pressure sales pitches and he was very knowledgeable about both vehicles we were interested in. We went to lunch to mull over the choices and came back and decided on the Mazda CX-9. John was so helpful in getting us a VERY GOOD deal and he was also helpful getting the paperwork done. He was very helpful in teaching a couple of old folks how to use the modern comforts of a new car. He was so patient and we would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking to get a great car at a great price with wonderful staff. John Krow helped with the financial paperwork and he also made the process of car buying a pleasant experience. We'll tell our friends and family to check out this dealership and to ask for John Corfman. Best pricing of Mazda's in our area! Great experience.

John Corfman