Riley Subaru Mazda

4455 Dodge St,
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
Riley Subaru Mazda Info
About Riley Subaru Mazda

Riley Mazda Subaru Mitsubishi sells and services Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru vehicles in the greater Dubuque area.

About Riley Subaru Mazda

bhanson
7/13/2016

"New Subaru WRX"

John Corfman was great in helping me with my purchase of my wrx. He collected all of my information ahead of time so when I came in to pick up my car it took about an hour and a half from walking in the door to driving off the lot. He spent time with going over EVERY feature of the car and even paired my phone to the car blue tooth and garage door opener. I would recommend working with John and the whole Riley Subaru team. Thanks John, my new Subaru is a blast!

outlanderowner
6/25/2016

"I Got What I Wanted!!"

John C. did a great job making sure this was the one I wanted. He showed me similar styles of other vehicles just to make sure this was the one for me. I love my Mitsubishi Outlander Sport! It has the 4wheel drive and a great warranty to give me piece of mind. They had the best financing available! Great experience and John K. made the paper work go so easy. He walked thru every step with me! Thank You!! Now I can enjoy my new ride!!

Emily Bush
6/24/2016

"Great experience "

John Corfman did an excellent job of taking care of us and answering our questions. The financial paperwork was set up ahead of time and we were in and out in about an hour. We're thrilled with our 2016 Subaru Impreza and would recommend John. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy Daack
6/22/2016

"New SUBARU CROSSTREK"

Denny was GREAT!! Knew I wanted the new Subaru Crosstrek special edition. He found out information for me and keep me updated on the car pricing. Jim Riley, owner, worked with me so I got the right price that he and I could agree to. Thanks Jim! After that Denny finish the transaction .Denny keep me update on where my car was and when he thought it would arrive at the dealership. When my car arrived Denny got everything setup so all we had to do was the paperwork. Denny was very friendly and knowledgeable. John Krow had all the paperwork ready for my husband and me. Husband sign paperwork on his lunch break and I got the car I wanted. I would recommend Denny and the rest of the Riley Staff. Thanks you for all your help!!!

Jim Riley, Co-owner

Katie McFarland
6/21/2016

"Denny Weber was great! Fantastic experience!"

Smooth and comfortable process with Denny Weber. I will definitely recommend Denny and Riley to my friends and family. I am very happy with my 2016 Subaru Crosstrek. Thank you!!!!

adunn89
6/21/2016

"Great experience. Quick and Easy."

Went to Riley's on Thursday, 6/17, to test drive a Subaru Legacy. I was pretty set on the Subaru Legacy before I went to the dealer, but reaffirmed my decision by taking a test drive with Denny. He was very friendly and laid out all of the pricing options along with the features included in the Legacy. I received a quote and went on my way. I let Denny know the next day that I would like to lease a Legacy, but preferred a gray version, instead of the black that I test drove. They found the color I wanted on the lot and we set up an appointment for Monday. We were able to set up some of the financials before my appointment. Once I met with Denny at Riley's we were able to finalize the paperwork with John, the finance manager, and I was out the dealership with the new Legacy within the hour. Great experience overall!

Kristy1958
5/28/2016

"Awesome New Toyota RAV4!"

It has been awhile since I had to car shop. I was overwhelmed. John is a good listener and very patient with all my questions. He is knowledgeable and provided excellent suggestions without being pushy. When I went to pick up my car he explained everything to me clearly. I got a terrific deal and everyone at Riley's worked with me to make my experience the best ever!

John Krow

Kiston
5/23/2016

"A great experience"

This was the best car-buying experience ever! John took time to answer all my questions and I had many! I never felt rushed. I was able to take the time I needed to do my research and decide on the car that was best for me. When I picked up my car, he took plenty of time to help me learn all about the vehicle. Thanks!

Greenyfrog72@gmail.com
5/22/2016

"Wonderful experience."

I had a wonderful experience the sales staff and everyone at the dealership or very wonderful and informed and insightful. This is my first Subaru I hope it won't be my last I hope to be a Long Live Subaru owner.

MakeItAgainSam
5/01/2016

"Best Dealership in Town - Best service -Best Customerservice"

I was looking for a new car after my truck was in a bad accident. I wasn't sure I wanted a Subaru, but once I went to Riley's and after talking with them they showed me it was the best car for me. They treated me with respect, dignity and left me feeling like I was really taken care of and not just another sale. I have a lot of respect for Riley's and I would definitely go back again and recommend them to others. Great job Ben!!

Reviews of Dennis Weber