Riley Subaru Mazda

4455 Dodge St,
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
Riley Subaru Mazda Info
About Riley Subaru Mazda

Riley Mazda Subaru Mitsubishi sells and services Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru vehicles in the greater Dubuque area.

About Riley Subaru Mazda

D&J
4/26/2016

"Our first Subaru, looking forward to many enjoyable miles."

We did some research on the internet, and got an immediate reply from John. We were happy to find Riley's, even though it was not the closest Subaru dealer to our home. No nonsense dealing, and they found the exact car we wanted in less than one day. We have driven Hondas previously, and are very excited about how the Subaru handles and rides. We were referred to Riley's by friends, and we will do the same when someone questions us about our Subaru. Way to go John & Riley's. Dave and Judy Wiersema

Luke from Dubuque
4/10/2016

"Very straightforward proces"

Did a decent amount of research online before going to look at Subaru Foresters. The purchase process and pricing was straightforward and transparent. It was a pretty relaxed experience for car buying.

cowdogjojo
4/08/2016

"Our third Suburu since the 1980's and happy with each one."

Salesman, John Corfman was very welcoming, courteous, and friendly. He was able to ascertain through our conversations the type of automobile we needed with the features we wanted. He immediately answered our many questions so that we could understand the various vehicle functions. The sale was completed promptly and professionally. We are confident that we will be just as satisfied with their followup service in the future. Jim and JoAnn Enos

BluRu
4/07/2016

"Love my Subaru!"

We had never even sat in a Subaru before our stop at Riley's! We liked the Outback and after driving it we knew we had found the perfect fit! What a wonderful experience! Happy with every aspect and Denny Weber was great to work with! We will absolutely be back!

Blee and China Doll
4/02/2016

"WE'RE BACK TO RILEYS FOR A LEGACY THIS TIME"

Our family's relationship with the Riley Dealership dates back to Oldsmobile days. We have been driving Riley Subarus since 2000 and have never been disappointed with product durability, value and overall performance. Our recent purchase of a 2016 Legacy Limited was influenced by the outstanding reviews in the April 2016 edition of "Consumer Reports". Thanks to Denny Weber, Jim Riley and Greg Johnson for making it happen.

We thoroughly enjoyed our buying experience with Denny and found him to be courteous, responsive and knowledgeable of the products.

MartysSubaru
3/28/2016

"Found Riley and my Subaru on the internet"

We found just the Subaru we wanted to buy on the internet while searching Subaru dealerships. Tim and Roger were excellent to work with and I appreciate the time Tim spent with me explaining all the 'bells and whistles'. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and even had a dog treat for our golden retriever Red!

Tim Seyer

burdsd
3/15/2016

"Thanks Riley!"

This was the third car I bought from Riley Subaru and every time they have been nothing but helpful. I love my new Subaru and Ben Oberfoell did everything he could to get me the best deal possible. Thanks for everything this is hands down the best dealership in the Dubuque area

parpo18
3/07/2016

"Great personable staff make for a pleasant buying experience"

My wife and I tried a couple other dealerships and tested many vehicles before deciding we wanted a to try a Subaru Forester at Riley's. We're glad we bought from this dealership. John was incredibly friendly and genuine right away. He didn't put any pressure on us and treated my wife and I with great respect. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and took time to show us all the features before we left.

Stacie and Diane
3/04/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Ben made leasing our first Subaru a wonderful experience! We would highly recommend Riley and Ben Oberfoell. He was extremely knowledgeable and walked us through the whole process from test driving different models to ordering a car from Subaru. When the car did come in he called right away. We were very impressed how helpful he was! He introduced us to the staff and explained the service department. We were nervous about our first lease but he walked us through how simple it really was. Then, he took 20 minutes with the new car and showed us every button from the engine to the brake lights. We were extremely impressed. Thank you, Ben. We also want to give a shout out to Roger who helped us through the paperwork of leasing and made that very simple as well. We would highly recommend Riley and will be stopping back to lease another car with them in the next few months! Thanks again!

Roger Rollinger

Scott and Sue
2/29/2016

"No pressure!"

We purchased our Honda here and are very happy with the car and the sales person, Tim, who helped us. He was very knowledgeable about the car we were looking at and when we asked him for some history of the vehicle he printed out a vehicle history report for us. A good place to purchase your next car.

Tim Seyer