Riley Subaru Mazda

Ben Oberfoell

Dave Regan, Sales, Riley Subaru Mazda

Dave Regan

February 17, 2017

"Great! Experience !Could not have been better.t"

- Winnie 10

John Coleman met us as we parked in the lot. Very personable and professional. Felt very welcomed.Our daughter always buys a Subaru and I drove hers and was impressed.John answered all our questions and got a good deal on our trade in. I have recommended to friends to visit you when ready for next Subaru.When I picked the car up I was very impressed by John Coleman how he explained the many features etc to me, a lot to learn.Every staff person was friendly, felt right at home! Definitely will buy another Subaru , a fantastic car!

September 14, 2016

""My WRX""

- puppy666

The staff at Riley were all very helpful and Dennis was great in helping me lease a 2017 WRX that I love. He answered all my questions and got me the car, overcoming the odds against me and my lack of funds!Only in America. and only at Rileys!

August 01, 2016

"Great experience"

- Macsca

Denny was at the door to greet us when we arrived on Saturday to get our new car. He was kind throughout our time with him. He made sure we were comfortable with all the special features of our new car before we drove it off the lot. He gave us a much better deal then any other dealer in the Midwest we talked to about getting a CX9. Denny did not pressure. He answered our questions with honesty and knowledge. We were VERY happy with our experience at Riley Subaru Mazda.

2016 Mazda Mazda6