Riley's Subaru

Dahl Hyundai Mazda Subaru

McLaughlin Subaru

katherinetoops
7/08/2014

"No problems for us/We like Riley Subaru"

We traded 2 cars and bought one car in 2013. We have had no problems with the dealership. The salespersons were kind, courteous and answered all of our questions. David took the time to let us drive a variety of cars so we could decide what options we wanted. We did not feel pressured to buy our car. We have had regular service and the personnel are always helpful. We highly recommend Riley Subaru.

David Sprank

DillonKieffer
6/02/2014

"Do Not Go Here, they are liars and deceitful. Go elsewhere!"

Spent the last two weeks trying to sell my car and purchase an Audi from here. I showed a lof of interest in the Audi and had talked to these mongrels everyday about it. I had already been pre-approved from my own bank for a loan to cover the cost of the car plus taxes and fees before even stepping foot on their lot. (told several employees: John and Dave). Since they care so much about their customers, they tried to tell me they could get me a better interest rate through a credit union (sarcasm). On a Thursday, I put money down to hold the car from being sold, money to hold the car for myself (didn't want anyone else to purchase it ya know...). Low and behold they couldn't get me approved for a loan and sold the Audi underneath me (even with a deposit). We agreed on a price of $7,400 so if you are the person that purchases the Audi, I hope you know that you are paying about $1,200 more than its worth and they probably sold it to you for more than what they offered me. I would not recommend these people to anyone, they are very pushy sales people, they are complete liars and very deceitful. DO NOT BUY A CAR from them go elsewhere. All they care about is money and their customers are a means to their end. What a bunch of bs!!!

John, Dave and Steve the dishonest salesmen

1bentsucker
2/11/2014

"I highly recommend you avoid this dealer for service. I..."

I highly recommend you avoid this dealer for service. I wouldn’t trust this service department to fill my fuel tank. I took my WRX here for warranty work several times and have had a huge list of problems. Here is what I’m able to remember: - Sensor damaged while performing transmission warranty work, charged me for the sensor since this was not part of the “powertrain” warranty. - A nut was reused during transmission work. Subaru instructs to replace this nut every time. The nut came loose within 50 miles causing terrible noises in the transmission. - Grease left on floormat. - Oil spilled on turbocharger and not cleaned up. This caused extreme smoke once the turbo got hot. Neighbors came running thinking the car was on fire. - Transmission mount bolts seized. Rather than cleaning the threads so that the bolts could be tightened, they left the bolts loose. FOR THE TRANSMISSION MOUNT! - Bolts left out in several places around the transmission. - Harnesses not secured properly and allowed to rub on the driveshaft. - After changing the synchros the first time, the service manager blamed me for using synthetic gear oil in the transmission. Amazingly enough the synchros went out again with the oil they put in. Then they found out there were updated synchros available.

Service Writer, Service Manager