Rippy Auto World

4949 New Centre Dr,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
michael J hunter
8/23/2016

"Off the charts!"

If you want to have the most pleasant , comfortable, easy and absolutely no pressure car buying experience then please call or stop by Rippy Auto World and see Joe Covas or Michael Bassano. They both will make you feel right at home and when you remember what you went in for...the quality of pre-owned vehicles is top of the charts! Joe and Michael thank you!

August 23, 2016

Michael, thank you for the review. Providing excellent customer service is our #1 goal and we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience! We understand that buying a vehicle is an important purchase and we want to make our customers feel like family and provide a friendly and honest atmosphere. Thank you again for the review and enjoy your new vehicle!

John G
8/18/2016

"1st class experience from start to finish"

My wife and I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Vic Markie and the experience could not have been better! From the first email to the last handshake we were treated fairly, with honesty and integrity. We felt as though we were talking to a friend and all of a sudden bought a car! Not once did we feel any type of pressure and they made the experience enjoyable. Vic even delivered the car to my wife at my home! With an assist to Brian, who made the paperwork fast and easy to understand with NO hidden surprises, I am now a proud Rippy customer. Visit Vic and the Rippy team and you will not be disappointed!

T
8/11/2016

"Working with Rippy "

Working with Rippy and particularly Ben Howell was the ultimate experience. Knowledgeable, experienced, and totally professional, Ben made the entire experience enjoyable. I would work with Rippy and Ben again without hesitation. Great experience!

Ben Howell

August 11, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with Ben. Providing excellent customer service is our #1 goal here at Rippy's. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Clynn110708
8/08/2016

"Stress free and very honest "

We came in with very little hope looking to buy our vehicle until we met Joe Covas. This is not your average car lot nor was he the average salesman. We walked out 3 hours later with keys in our hands. Joe is very honest and has good sense of humor. Everyone there was very friendly and very knowledgeable. We definitely will make a 3 hour drive to purchase our next vehicle with Rippys again. Joe was amazing!!!!! 5 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠 #yourockatsellingcars

Joe Covas

August 09, 2016

Thank you for the review! At Rippy's we specialize in helping people with all credit backgrounds get into a new car, whether it be good credit, bad credit, or no credit. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and want to make you feel comfortable with whatever choices you make. We understand that purchasing a car can be stressful but that's why we're here for you. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

powellsl
7/30/2016

"Rippy works hard for you"

Everyone at Rippy worked hard to put my husband in the truck he wanted. We have been treated with great respect and professionalism. thank you. This is our 3rd purchase from Rippy.

August 01, 2016

Thank you for this review and for your loyalty to Rippy's! Delivering excellent customer service is our #1 goal and we want to make sure everyone leaves feeling that they were treated like family. We believe this relationship with our customers is one reason people choose to come back time after time for all of their vehicle needs. Enjoy your new truck and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

jim goldston
7/24/2016

"Awesome dealership"

I found Rippy on Craig's list and went there from Raleigh. So glad I did. It was a great experience. Found the perfect Escalade at a good price and they allowed me more for my trade in than I was offered by Carmax a couple of days prior. In and out in about 3 hours with great finance terms I was not even asking for. Paul and John were great to work with. No pressure, just friendly and knowledgeable input for my decision making. Thank you!

Paul Carbonara

July 25, 2016

Jim, thank you for the review. At Rippy's customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and we strive to always provide a friendly, no pressure buying experience. Being a smaller family owner dealership we've found that we can often get our customers the best deal and we are happy to hear we were able to beat Carmax. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to being able to work with you again in the future!

forgigi
7/24/2016

"Great Service and No Pressure with Ben Howell"

I just purchased my second car from Ben Howell and walked away feeling just as I did 4 years ago when purchasing from Ben. It's all about service with no pressure with Ben. I have loved the dealerships service over the past four years and would not even consider buyer from another dealership. Barbara Nolan

Ben Howell

Miche
7/16/2016

"IMPECCABLE SERVICE"

Vic Markie and his team are an impeccable bunch of guys. Vic Markie is knowledgeable and very professional. I was able to get approval even though my credit is really bad for a 2015 car. Folks go check out Rippys.......you will be glad you did. I know I am!!! God bless these guys!!! ?

July 19, 2016

Hi thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled we were able to provide you with an awesome car buying experience. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal at Rippy Auto World. We also have a credit guru on staff who specializes in working with people who have no or bad credit or who have had a bankruptcy. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

janice
7/12/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

My husband and I have purchased several cars over the years- This was the best car buying experience ever. We were on the look out for a very specific used car. Rippy had one that would work but they were 2 hours away and we couldn't get there to check it out. Todd Rogers was awesome - we had more questions than the average person because we didn't get to see and drive the car. Todd and Michael were the most patient sales people and manager. They were not pushy, just offered great information and answered all of our questions so that we could make a decision we were happy with. They were very honest! Todd took a close up video of the car and emailed it to us- showing us everything about the car- since it was used it was much more scary for us. They got us service records car fax, everything they could find to help us. I highly recommend Todd and Rippy Cadillac to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre- owned vehicle!

July 12, 2016

Janice, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Here at Rippy Auto World customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We are thrilled to hear that Todd and Michael provided you with an excellent experience, were able to answer all of your questions, and bridge the gap of you not being able to see the car in person. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

srrhodes89
7/02/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

I went to multiple dealers around town and test drove many cars that I liked. Being a first time car buyer I became annoyed with process and the aggression of the salesman. Lee-Lee and Mike at Rippy made this process much easier compared to all of the other lots. Lee-Lee made me comfortable and did not pressure me into anything. I walked away very satisfied as I bought a great car but also left the lot with the right feeling and not one of stress or anxiety. Mike also was great with working to find the best possible rate and deal even when it had no benefit to him he still did extra work to give me the best deal.

Lee-Lee Williams

July 07, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled you had a great car buying experience here! Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal at Rippy Auto World and we will always go the extra mile for our customers. We hope that you will recommend us to your friends and family and consider us next time you are looking for a vehicle. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Vic Markie