Rippy Auto World

4949 New Centre Dr,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
jim goldston
7/24/2016

"Awesome dealership"

I found Rippy on Craig's list and went there from Raleigh. So glad I did. It was a great experience. Found the perfect Escalade at a good price and they allowed me more for my trade in than I was offered by Carmax a couple of days prior. In and out in about 3 hours with great finance terms I was not even asking for. Paul and John were great to work with. No pressure, just friendly and knowledgeable input for my decision making. Thank you!

Paul Carbonara

July 25, 2016

Jim, thank you for the review. At Rippy's customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and we strive to always provide a friendly, no pressure buying experience. Being a smaller family owner dealership we've found that we can often get our customers the best deal and we are happy to hear we were able to beat Carmax. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to being able to work with you again in the future!

forgigi
7/24/2016

"Great Service and No Pressure with Ben Howell"

I just purchased my second car from Ben Howell and walked away feeling just as I did 4 years ago when purchasing from Ben. It's all about service with no pressure with Ben. I have loved the dealerships service over the past four years and would not even consider buyer from another dealership. Barbara Nolan

Ben Howell

Miche
7/16/2016

"IMPECCABLE SERVICE"

Vic Markie and his team are an impeccable bunch of guys. Vic Markie is knowledgeable and very professional. I was able to get approval even though my credit is really bad for a 2015 car. Folks go check out Rippys.......you will be glad you did. I know I am!!! God bless these guys!!! ?

July 19, 2016

Hi thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled we were able to provide you with an awesome car buying experience. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal at Rippy Auto World. We also have a credit guru on staff who specializes in working with people who have no or bad credit or who have had a bankruptcy. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

janice
7/12/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

My husband and I have purchased several cars over the years- This was the best car buying experience ever. We were on the look out for a very specific used car. Rippy had one that would work but they were 2 hours away and we couldn't get there to check it out. Todd Rogers was awesome - we had more questions than the average person because we didn't get to see and drive the car. Todd and Michael were the most patient sales people and manager. They were not pushy, just offered great information and answered all of our questions so that we could make a decision we were happy with. They were very honest! Todd took a close up video of the car and emailed it to us- showing us everything about the car- since it was used it was much more scary for us. They got us service records car fax, everything they could find to help us. I highly recommend Todd and Rippy Cadillac to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre- owned vehicle!

July 12, 2016

Janice, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Here at Rippy Auto World customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We are thrilled to hear that Todd and Michael provided you with an excellent experience, were able to answer all of your questions, and bridge the gap of you not being able to see the car in person. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

srrhodes89
7/02/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

I went to multiple dealers around town and test drove many cars that I liked. Being a first time car buyer I became annoyed with process and the aggression of the salesman. Lee-Lee and Mike at Rippy made this process much easier compared to all of the other lots. Lee-Lee made me comfortable and did not pressure me into anything. I walked away very satisfied as I bought a great car but also left the lot with the right feeling and not one of stress or anxiety. Mike also was great with working to find the best possible rate and deal even when it had no benefit to him he still did extra work to give me the best deal.

July 07, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled you had a great car buying experience here! Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal at Rippy Auto World and we will always go the extra mile for our customers. We hope that you will recommend us to your friends and family and consider us next time you are looking for a vehicle. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

cstubbs
6/10/2016

"Great Experience!"

I recently purchased a car from Rippy. The employees were fantastic to work with and the overall customer service was exceptional! I will definitely return to Rippy to buy another car in the future.

Allen Rippy and Eric Hartley

July 07, 2016

Thank you for the review! Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal at Rippy Auto World and we are thrilled you had a fantastic car buying experience. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

Truckowner
4/30/2016

"Truck buying"

We came to Rippy Auto World looking to buy a truck. The experience was amazing. Vic Markie was exceptionally helpful and treated us like family that he even brought us some pizza from there employee lunch. Vic did an amazing job giving us options on financing and trucks. We are the new proud owners of a 2015 ford F150 and we will be sure to use him for our next purchase.

Pat
4/14/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience."

By far this was a great car buying experience. I was met in the parking lot by Jake Tucker and he helped me thru the process. Everyone at the dealership was just so kind even offered to let me watch General Hospital while I was waited on the paper work to be finished...Great service.. I will go back & will recommend them to others.

ARTIST
4/02/2016

"Very pleased with our purchase experience at Rippy!"

My wife and I recently purchased two preowned vehicles from Rippy. Jake Tucker and Mike Bassano were superb! They were helpful in every way. Thanks, guys!

Kate
3/30/2016

"Fantastic!"

Jake went above and beyond to help us find the right vehicle for our family! He was patient with our requirements and found almost exactly what we were looking for, all with a smile on his face. We will definitely be loyal Rippy customers!

Reviews of Mike Bassano