Rippy Auto World

4949 New Centre Dr,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
dave k
7/25/2015

"first time customer"

I had a great experience with Rippy in buying my Cadillac. Jake Tucker and Brian Jones were great to work with. A very positive experience.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for the feedback. We value our customers and want to know how we are doing, I will be sure to pass this along to Jake and the team. Congratulations again and enjoy your new Cadillac.

Bill and Betty Ferencak
7/17/2015

"first time customer"

We went to Rippy for the first time to look at a Dodge Caravan that was advertised on their website. We were greeted by John Hartz who was very attentive and easy to deal with. We felt like we were valued as customers. As we were driving back to the dealer, from the test drive, we saw the exact vehicle we had been looking for; a Chrysler Town and Country. We test drove this car and fell in love with it. The next obstacle was dealing with the trade ins and financing. Rippy made the whole situation extremely pleasant even giving us exactly what we wanted as trade in value with the first offer. We could not have had a more pleasurable experience and we have dealt with lots of car dealers over the years. We will definitely deal with Rippy in the future. Bill and Betty Ferencak

July 21, 2015

It was great working with you and thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We are pleased to hear about your buying experience here at Rippy and thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business. Enjoy your Town and Country and we are here anytime you need us.

Merrick Family
6/29/2015

" Wonderful Experience! "

JAKE IS AMAZING!! Super friendly, down to earth and helpful :) we will be back to get out next vehicle from him as well! We love our 2014 Ford Fusion!! Thank you :)

June 30, 2015

We look forward to helping you with your next purchase. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this nice review.

Tchr2cm
6/29/2015

"Stress free purchase"

My experience at Rippy was a positive one thanks to my salesman, Victor Markie. He was friendly and knowledgeable, making this my best car purchase ever. I didn't feel pressured or rushed, I actually felt like his motivation in assisting me was to ensure I left a happy customer with the right vehicle for me. I will absolutely recommend Rippy, and Vic specifically, to others.

Victor Markie

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback. Vic is a great asset to our team and we are pleased to here you had a good experience. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you again for your business!

1happycamper
6/18/2015

"Enjoyable Buying Experience"

I don't normally do these type of things, but I felt that Jake (our salesman) and Brian (the finance manager) did such a good job, they deserve recognition. We had stopped in a couple months ago to look at a used vehicle we saw advertised online. We met Jake at that time. Unfortunately, the car had sold. Today, out of the blue, we stopped into Rippy's to see Jake, and to see if he had anything. He had just what we wanted. Long story short, Jake earned our business by not applying any pressure and by making us a very good deal (we know because we had been shopping around for this same type of vehicle). He also treated us very well on our trade-in. Brian made the process very easy as well, by getting us financed quickly and easily, with a very good rate. (I also know this because I had checked with my bank when we started shopping) Jake and Brian deserve a big pat on the back. This is how car buying is supposed to be!

June 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the no-pressure, informative car-buying process with Jake and Brain we pride ourselves on delivering, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

SusanS
6/14/2015

"Absolutely wonderful!"

I went to Rippy to look at an inexpensive used car. I was treated as if I was buying the most expensive Cadillac on the lot. Jake is knowledgeable, laid back, and not "pushy" at all. When we started discussing price, Val became involved and we were able to quickly come to an acceptable agreement that suited us both. Quickly being the key word - none of this back & forth crap. I planned to look at several other used cars but after visiting 2 other dealerships - and having horrendous experiences at both - I went running back to Rippy. Jake and Val had all the paperwork done and the sale completed in less than 45 minutes. Jake even offered to return my rental car to the airport! I know you have read this in the other Rippy reviews but it is true: best car buying experience EVER.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking time to write this nice review. We are happy to hear we gave you a great experience here at Rippy, this will be passed along to Jake and the team. Enjoy your new car and thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

tmcampbell179
6/12/2015

"steve was a great help"

i used the website for some information to see if we could work something out Steve contacted me told me to come in and from there i had a new car within a few hours it was awesome Steve is great highly recommended

June 15, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for this review and your business.

midixon19
5/29/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

I own my own business and I needed a larger car to fit my equipment. I don't have great credit and I thought there was no way I could get approved for the type of car I wanted. I searched on the internet and found several positive reviews for Rippy Automotive. I filled out an application online and received a prompt response from Sheca. She was very nice and helpful and got me started in the right direction. Sheca set and appointment for me and made the initial application very simple. Two days later I went to my appointment and spoke to Andy and Dave and I told them my situation. They were honest about what they could do for me, they didn't try to screw me over and they said they would do their best. I didn't have high expectations at all going in but less than an hour later I was approved for a 2014 Jeep Patriot. I NEVER thought I would be approved for a 1 yr old car with very low miles. As I spoke with Andy and Dave they said "This is what we do. We work with people all the time with poor credit and we have relationships with many banks" I cannot recommend Rippy enough!! If you don't think you have good enough credit but you need a new car you MUST visit Rippy. They will put in the time and treat you honestly. I'm sure they can't get 100% of deals done but if they can't get a deal done it's not for lack of trying. Rippy will definitely be receiving ALL of my business in the future. Michael D.

May 30, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase! We value our customers and your feedback, however this is music to our ears. We do our best to deliver a great experience through out the car buying process. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and writing this nice review.

NikkiHoff
5/25/2015

"Amazing service!"

We went in just looking. Ended up leaving with a new to us Terrain. Jake Tucker and Brian Jones were awesome! After going to different car lots and being told that with our credit, 18% apr was as good as we would get. These guys were able to get us financed at 8.9% apr and the payments lower then what we were looking for. We traded in our Jeep, they paid it off (it wasn't worth what was owed but they took care of it and we carried over NO negative equity!) we put no money down and they still were able to take care of us. I can't say enough good about these guys! I would recommend Rippy to anyone looking, new or used! They made the buying process so easy, everything was done in about 3 hours from pulling in the lot just looking to driving away with a car that I am thrilled with and proud to have.

May 26, 2015

This is a review we love to see! Helping our customers and giving them a great experience is what we strive for. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you again for your business and this nice review.

BCMESampson
5/12/2015

"DEDICATED AND STRONG"

I first talked to Simone on the chat through Rippy online. Simone helped answer many questions and understood our situation with my husband and PTSD and not being able to spend much time in one place. I then was contacted by Vic to go through the details of buying a car. They worked around the clock to help get us into a "New to us" car and it was as if they worked miracles for us. Even with not so good credit, they got us into a car and were so very honest on everything. I think by the end of our sale we had met with everyone in the office :). THANK YOU GUYS! YOU ARE AMAZING!

May 12, 2015

We are glad that you and your husband had such a good experience. Helping someone before, during and after the sale is what we are all about. Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review, Vic and the team will be happy to hear that they helped you find the vehicle of your needs. Congratulations again on your purchase and thank you for coming to Rippy Auto World.

Reviews of Jake  Tucker