Rippy Auto World

Rippy Auto World

Call
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
Monquie Daniels
12/17/2014

"Just wait for it! Monquie Daniels"

My husband and I journey started 5 months ago.(May)we were approved for a car but the car that I really wanted wasn't available at the time so we decided to wait. I call Miranda up and she gave me a list of all the cars that was available and long and behold the car that I wanted was on the list.(October) Miranda is very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Rippy Automotive and Miranda L. Thank you for everything Miranda. Many more sales. God bless you. I'm bringing you lunch soon, be there-lol.

December 18, 2014

We are very happy to hear your buying experience at Rippy was a good one. Miranda is very good with her customers and works at their pace when making this big decision in purchasing a new vehicle. Thank you for this review and enjoy your new car!

thisplacerocks
12/12/2014

"Incredibly fair and honest"

I took my car here for service for many years (and more than 150,000 miles). When it got to the end of its life, I bought a new one here. Every person I've dealt with, on the service side and the sales side, has been incredibly fair and honest. Very honest maintenance side assessments of what is wrong with your car - and what isn't - with fair prices, and a sales team who worked hard to find a car that was a good fit for me as well as my budget, without every trying to sell me things I obviously didn't want or need just to pad a commission. I have family who have driven from out of town to purchase here and would do it again. It's the kind of car place that, once you find it, you keep coming back to, because it is just that much better than anywhere else I've dealt with in Wilmington.

Justin Bass, everyone in service

adelerawley
11/23/2014

"Great Truck and Purchasing Experience"

What a wonderful experience! Thanks to a great staff for outstanding customer service. Rippy's gave us fair pricing for the truck we wanted and the trade we brought in. It wasn't an experience like most dealerships you'll walk into. It was honest and easy and a really great experience. We will be buying from them again!

November 24, 2014

Than you for the great review. We do our best to deliver the best car buying experience to every customer before, during, and after the sale. Enjoy your new truck and thank you again for giving Rippy the opportunity to earn your business.

Robert Caye
11/15/2014

"Best experience at a dealership I ever had!!!"

The buying experience was so much different than any other dealership I've dealt with.Both sales and finance departments made my buying the car easy as it could be. We were walk in customers and Brian Blood worth was the salesman that approached us, what really pleased me is that there was no pressure at any point while we shopped for a vehicle. Ended up with a 2011 Ford Escape and couldn't be happier with it. have used the service department since buying the car and got the same treatment there. I would recommend Rippy to anyone looking for a vehicle, they definitely made us feel like we got the better end of the deal. Thanks Rippy and all the staff.

November 24, 2014

Thank you for your feed back. It is a good to know we delivered a unique car buying experience and made you feel good about buying from Rippy Auto World.

dwat
10/23/2014

" Rippy's Awesome"

Well from the start of us looking Mr. Barrow contacted us and was very helpful. I told him what we were wanting to do and where we wanted to be payment wise. We went in the next morning and from the time we got there til the deal was done was awesome. It's the first time I've ever gone to a dealership that I felt good about the experience we had and felt like they where there to help and not just turn you away or sale you what they wanted to sale you. I would say anyone looking for a vehicle now matter the issue they can help... Thanks, Mr. Barrow and Rippy.

November 24, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and positive feedback. It is our job to listen to our customers and give you the best experience through out the buying process.

BGray
10/08/2014

"Extremely happy customer"

I cannot say enough good things about my first experience with Rippy Auto World. Miranda knew my budget and car preference and went above and beyond to make it happen, even delivering my purchased car to me. I am so impressed with a company that provides genuine customer service with such professional and knowledgeable staff. I have already recommended Miranda to several people who plan to purchase a used car in the near future. She is a gem and I can't begin to thank her for making the process of my recent purchase so enjoyable.

November 24, 2014

Miranda takes pride in what she does and it shows. We are not only here to sell cars but make your car buying experience a good one. We are a low pressure store and strive for customer satisfaction through out the process. Thank you for your business and this awesome review.

jeff.mc.56
10/01/2014

"awesome"

Miranda was patient friendly and knowledgeable. I looked at several cars and she hung in there even in the rain, didn't rush me or try to push me into something I didn't want. I highly recommend Rippy automotive and Miranda L.

November 24, 2014

Thank you for the feed back and this great review. It is our job to give you great customer service and work at your pace.

sharonrr
8/20/2014

"Ray Deegan"

Ray was so, so user friendly. He is a great asset to this dealership. I could not have been happier with his professional caring attitude. He deserves both a raise and a promotion!!!!! Keep up the good work Ray... may God smile upon you and give you peace. Sharon R. P.S. I love my new red Solstice convertible! ??

August 21, 2014

Thanks Sharon for the nice review....We are glad Ray could meet your expectations and that you chose us to do business with. Congratulations again and enjoy that HOT red Convertible!

Janet Nutley
8/06/2014

"Awesome Purchase"

Miranda and her staff kept searching for the perfect car for us. They did not give up until we were driving exactly what we wanted. It was an unbelieveable deal and looks new although it is a used car. I highly recommend Miranda and Rippy Auto World no matter what type of vehicle you are looking to purchase.

August 21, 2014

Glad we could help you find what you were looking for. We try to go the extr4a mile when it comes to customer service. Thank you again for your business and the positive feed back!

Chuck28461
7/12/2014

"Highly recommend "

Outstanding,Friendly,extremely professional!! The entire staff was so helpful and represented Rippy auto with pride and professionalism. I will tell every one I see in Southport NC to come here first !

July 24, 2014

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on your purchase and we hope you enjoy your new convertible.

Reviews of Miranda Lewandowski