Rippy Auto World

4949 New Centre Dr,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
NikkiHoff
5/25/2015

"Amazing service!"

We went in just looking. Ended up leaving with a new to us Terrain. Jake Tucker and Brian Jones were awesome! After going to different car lots and being told that with our credit, 18% apr was as good as we would get. These guys were able to get us financed at 8.9% apr and the payments lower then what we were looking for. We traded in our Jeep, they paid it off (it wasn't worth what was owed but they took care of it and we carried over NO negative equity!) we put no money down and they still were able to take care of us. I can't say enough good about these guys! I would recommend Rippy to anyone looking, new or used! They made the buying process so easy, everything was done in about 3 hours from pulling in the lot just looking to driving away with a car that I am thrilled with and proud to have.

May 26, 2015

This is a review we love to see! Helping our customers and giving them a great experience is what we strive for. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you again for your business and this nice review.

BCMESampson
5/12/2015

"DEDICATED AND STRONG"

I first talked to Simone on the chat through Rippy online. Simone helped answer many questions and understood our situation with my husband and PTSD and not being able to spend much time in one place. I then was contacted by Vic to go through the details of buying a car. They worked around the clock to help get us into a "New to us" car and it was as if they worked miracles for us. Even with not so good credit, they got us into a car and were so very honest on everything. I think by the end of our sale we had met with everyone in the office :). THANK YOU GUYS! YOU ARE AMAZING!

May 12, 2015

We are glad that you and your husband had such a good experience. Helping someone before, during and after the sale is what we are all about. Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review, Vic and the team will be happy to hear that they helped you find the vehicle of your needs. Congratulations again on your purchase and thank you for coming to Rippy Auto World.

Marco L
5/11/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Just bought a used truck from these guys and they did a great and speedy job of getting me in and out the door very quickly. I live an hour and a half away and was able to negotiate the price and secure financing over the phone the day before I went to pick it up. When I arrived at the dealership to pick up the vehicle the next day, everything was ready for me to sign, and I was out the door in 30 minutes. Kudos to Vic, Jake, and the finance manager (can't remember his name). Very happy with my purchase and the level of customer service. -Marco L.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for writing this great review, we are glad that you had such a positive experience. Helping someone find the vehicle they are looking for and giving great customer service is what we are all about. Vic and the team will be happy to hear that they helped you and in a timely manner. Thank you again for coming to Rippy Auto World.

Shagger3
5/05/2015

"Purchase 3rd new vehicle"

Worked with Vic Markie and he was great as were Andy and Val. Good helpful people and great service department helpful to advise on additions to truck

May 05, 2015

Congratulations on your 3rd purchase from Rippy! Thank you for writing this nice review and your repeat business.

Chris M
4/28/2015

"Awesome service. All around great dealership..."

My experience at Rippy Auto World has been amazing. The people there are kind and helpful in all services. It was my first time purchasing a vehicle from any dealership, and I was more than satisfied. They put me in the car I had once dreamed of; making this experience a dream come true. Thanks to Vic Markie, sales consultant, and his fellow staff I left in all smiles!!

April 29, 2015

When we here about an experience like this and you giving us the opportunity to earn your business this is what makes our job rewarding. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and congratulations again on your purchase.

April 29, 2015

We are so excited to hear that Chris. We are glad that your first dealership purchase was with us, and that you had such a positive experience. Helping someone find their dream car is what we are all about, and Vic and the team will be happy to hear that they helped you find yours. Thank you again for coming to Rippy Auto World.

Trisha R
4/14/2015

"Great experience...we highly recommend!"

I first contacted this dealership by phone. Vic answered all my questions and was very pleasant. We visited the site a couple days later...just an hour or so before closing time on Saturday afternoon and again Our intention was only to see a couple of family vehicles. Vic was extremely helpful and showed us every vehicle we wanted to see. We drove away that same evening with a much nicer vehicle than we thought we could get. These guys were friendly, helpful, AND helped us into a great deal. We also received a very fair value on our trade in. No pushy car sales games...just a wonderful experience. I highly recommend them for finding the right vehicle at a price that works for you. We are so happy with our purchase! Thank you, Vic Markie and Rippy Auto World!

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We value our customers and any feedback we can get. This helps us to better serve you and make changes where needed. Vic is great with his customers and we are glad you got to experience that first had. Congratulations on your new van and thank you again for your business!

faulk2010
4/07/2015

"Awesome"

I had an awesome experience at the dealership and not only was my salesperson Jake Tucker awesome everyone else that we came in contact with was nice and helpful to us including Andy. I will be recommending friends and family to Rippy Auto World.

April 08, 2015

We greatly appreciate your business and any referrals you can send. Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review!

spoiledbi*ch1975
4/01/2015

"Extremely Excited"

I have been trying to trade my 2010 Charger since June 2014. I had been lied to by so many other dealerships. I had my doubts this time. Steve Schmitz was amazing. When I left the dealership he said that 3 out of the 5 banks had turned me down. So I knew it was just a matter of time for the other 2 to turn me down. On my way back home, I got a phone call from Steve telling me that they had heard from one more bank and wanted to know when I wanted to come pick up my car. I almost died. I thought he was joking. I was crying and swearing at the same time. I thought I was dreaming. Friday March 27, 2015 was the greatest day of my life. I am proud to say I am the new owner of a 2015 Chrysler 200. Without Steve's help and the help of those who work at Rippy, I wouldn't be driving this beautiful car. I would recommend anyone to go there. Stacie D

April 01, 2015

Stacie, we are very pleased that we could do what other dealers promised. At times we may run into a situation where we just can't make a deal but if that's the case we tried everything. Regardless of the situation we try to go above and beyond to turn a tough deal into a happy customer. Thank you for this great review and giving us the chance to earn your business!

CL0304
3/31/2015

"Very Thankfull"

I would like to thank the team that help make my car experience so professional. Andy,Mrs.Furlow and Justin! Never in all my years of buying a car has it ever been so pleasing as this visit. I will make sure I tell my friends about the service that was given to me. Thank you for such excellent customer service skills........Yours truly CL

Justin Evans

March 31, 2015

You are VERY welcome. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this great review!

rlynn1935
3/23/2015

"Excellent Staff"

We drove two hours to look at a Toyota Highlander. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Even after we drove it home and found a couple of things that need to be fixed, they were very helpful. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

March 31, 2015

Glad we made it worth your trip. At times things happen after the sale and we do apologize for any inconvenience, here at Rippy we do our best to stand behind our vehicles and keep you satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and enjoy your Highlander.

Reviews of Andy Mearns