Rippy Auto World

Rippy Auto World
Call
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Sleezeball"

My experience left me feeling like I was shopping at a place called "shady motors". The manager named Val tried to fast talk me and BS me the entire time. Totally not genuine and seemed like an arrogant jerk. Totally turned me off. I left there and bought at a dealership that didn't have that type of cartoon character running the show.

"Ray Deegan"

Ray was so, so user friendly. He is a great asset to this dealership. I could not have been happier with his professional caring attitude. He deserves both a raise and a promotion!!!!! Keep up the good work Ray... may God smile upon you and give you peace. Sharon R. P.S. I love my new red Solstice convertible! ??

August 21, 2014

Thanks Sharon for the nice review....We are glad Ray could meet your expectations and that you chose us to do business with. Congratulations again and enjoy that HOT red Convertible!

"Awesome Purchase"

Miranda and her staff kept searching for the perfect car for us. They did not give up until we were driving exactly what we wanted. It was an unbelieveable deal and looks new although it is a used car. I highly recommend Miranda and Rippy Auto World no matter what type of vehicle you are looking to purchase.

August 21, 2014

Glad we could help you find what you were looking for. We try to go the extr4a mile when it comes to customer service. Thank you again for your business and the positive feed back!

"Highly recommend "

Outstanding,Friendly,extremely professional!! The entire staff was so helpful and represented Rippy auto with pride and professionalism. I will tell every one I see in Southport NC to come here first !

July 24, 2014

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on your purchase and we hope you enjoy your new convertible.

"Thanks Miranda!!!!"

Thank you Miranda and everyone that helped me in getting the 2009 Tahoe!!! I recommend anyone to let them help you.. The best in town.

July 24, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new Tahoe! Thank you for the great review, it's customer like you that make our job rewarding.

"Excellent Service!!"

I looked around at other dealerships & no one offered what Rippy did.. They had by far the best cars & the best deals! They went above & beyond getting me in the car I wanted with the payments I could afford!! I would recommend Miranda, Mike & Brian to anyone!! They are by far the best!!

May 19, 2014

Thank you for the great feed back. Miranda does a great job with her customers, glad we met your needs and found a vehicle that worked for you. Congratulations again and thank you for your business!

"The staf was very friendly and helpful it did not take..."

The staf was very friendly and helpful it did not take long to complete the sale it was a wonderful experience and we would go back to this dealership

brian jones and mark

"Our experience at Rippy was beyond wonderful. Miranda was..."

Our experience at Rippy was beyond wonderful. Miranda was great to work with! Our credit situation was not the best and they got us financed. We highly recommend Rippy AND Miranda!!!

May 19, 2014

We greatly appreciate you as a customer and your feed back. Thanks again and we hope you are enjoying your vehicle from Rippy Auto World.

"I found Brian Bloodworth to be very helpful from the..."

I found Brian Bloodworth to be very helpful from the beginning to the end of my car buying experience. he took his time and was very courteous and answer all our questions. He was very patient and listen to all our concerns and got use the best deal on the car we bought. The service was excellent and and gave good detail work in getting the car ready fr use to drive home with. Irate the over all service a 5 star and I will tell others about the great deal I got. Thank You Very Much. Very Happy Customers :-) Alonzo and Pamela Williams

July 24, 2014

We do our best to provide excellent customer service to every customer regardless of the situation. Thanks for the awesome feed back and if we can help you in the future please contact us.

"Brian Bloodworth made my car purchase one of the..."

Brian Bloodworth made my car purchase one of the smoothest experiences that I have ever had. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Made me feel totally welcome. The experience was totally professional in all aspects. Mike Kearns really knows financing and was able to get a great deal for me! After buying over 20 cars from dealers in my lifetime, this was one of the best due to these two gentlemen. The communication by Kimberley Oliver showed that this dealer was interested in helping me get a vehicle and me personally as a customer. Thanks for a pleasant car purchase!

July 24, 2014

Glad we could make the car buying process as smooth as possible. You had 2 great reps and Kimberly takes pride in assisting our customers prior to the sales process. Thanks for the great review!

Miranda Lewandowski