Rippy Auto World

Brian Jones

December 07, 2016

"Used GMC Envoy"

- Red Sonjia

I was worried about buying as a single woman but there are honest and good car salesmen out there. They just all work at Rippy Autoworld. I spoke with them earlier in my work day and by the time I got off work they had all options worked out for me.

December 04, 2016

"Very relaxing and respectful and I felt as if they all knew "

- john a murray

I drove up to Rippy Auto World to look at a much new truck. I located a 2014 GMC Z-71 that was absolutely beautiful. I thought i just had to have this truck. A salesmen came out in the nice cold chilly weather and introduce himself to me ( Jake Tucker ). He was very knowledgeable about the Truck i was looking at. I then told Jake I would like to drive the truck down the road , So Jake and I took the truck down I-40 for a test drive. As drove back to the Rippy Auto Mall I went inside and spoke further to Jake Tucker about the truck. Jake introduce me to Brian Jones and Mike Bassano, between Jake ,Brian and Mike Bassano I was able to make a deal that made me very happy and satisfied with my trade in with my 2007 GMC. I honestly did not think I would or could ever own a 2014 GMC Z-71 truck that has everything i have wanted in a truck. Thank you to Jake Tucker for putting this great deal together for me. I would most definitely recommend Rippy Auto Mall to anyone that is looking for outstanding service and a new or used car.

November 22, 2016

"Awesome experince from start to finish"

- JASON TAVAREZ

Great people with exceptional customer service. My sales rep Todd.R, was excellent. He catered to my needs and wants in a vehicle. And with the help of his G.M and finance team. I left a happy customer! I highly recommend this Dealership to any who is in the market to buy. Proffesional team of people from start to finish, best part was No pressure!

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $42664