Rippy Auto World

4949 New Centre Dr,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
michellemutascio
8/27/2015

"amazing service, stress free!"

I am so thankful I found Rippys, after trying almost every dealership in Wilmington rippys was the only place to help me without a problem. Vic Markie went above and beyond to help me. They are very straight forward with you and will go to any extreme to get you in a car you love. They are an amazing staff and they are great at their jobs. Thank you guys! -michelle mutascio

August 27, 2015

We are glad you found us as well. You are very welcome and thank you again for your business.

one_nupe
8/27/2015

"Car Purchase"

We had a excellent sales experience with Steve S. He was very informative and straight to the point. Our whole sales presentation and paperwork took less than an hour and a half!!

August 27, 2015

We do our best to make the process fast and easy. Thank you for choosing Rippy Auto World to do business with and taking the time to write this review.

Eric1234
8/25/2015

"Great sales consultant"

Vic Markie is by far the best sales consultant i have every done business with! Vic was one time with his communication with me and had all my paperwork ready when I arrived at the dealership to purchase my new vehicle. I was able to text and talk to Vic on the phone to work a deal on a vehcile before I even stepped foot on the lot. Rippy auto worlds web site is great and up to date with car faxes on every vehicle they have listed.Great job Rippy!

August 27, 2015

We realize time is valuable and something you can not get back. We do our best to make the buying process as quick and easy as possible. Thanks for this great review and taking the time to write it.

JOSH
8/25/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

Quick and painless, great service and all around good guys. Jake Tucker & Brian Jones are terrific....Val ain't too bad either! LOL LOL LOL

Jake Tucker, Brian Jones, Val

August 27, 2015

This is what we strive for "Excellent Customer Service". Thank you again for your business and for writing this nice review.

KimiAnn
8/18/2015

"FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS"

Absolutely, without a doubt, the BEST experience we've had buying a car. Jake was friendly, knowledgeable & got us in the SUV we wanted without any problems & Brian got us the payment we could afford. Great experience overall!! Frank & Kimberly Rivenbark

August 27, 2015

Congratulations again on your purchase and thanks for the great feed back.

Ken
8/12/2015

"Absolutely enjoyable experience"

My wife and I traveled 95 miles (from Murrells Inlet, SC) because Rippy Auto World had a Corvette that I was extremely interested in. We knew nothing of the dealership, but after meeting with our sales person, Jake Tucker and his Sales Mgr,Val, it was apparent that this dealership would be very friendly and professional. After some time, we agreed on a price that was fair to both parties, and even the paperwork went smoothly - yes, I bought the Corvette. I truly would recommend Rippy Auto World to my friends; the extra distance will be worth it.

August 27, 2015

Glad we made your trip worth while. Hope you are enjoying that 2014 Corvette Stingray! Thank you again for your business and taking the time to write this review.

dave k
7/25/2015

"first time customer"

I had a great experience with Rippy in buying my Cadillac. Jake Tucker and Brian Jones were great to work with. A very positive experience.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for the feedback. We value our customers and want to know how we are doing, I will be sure to pass this along to Jake and the team. Congratulations again and enjoy your new Cadillac.

Bill and Betty Ferencak
7/17/2015

"first time customer"

We went to Rippy for the first time to look at a Dodge Caravan that was advertised on their website. We were greeted by John Hartz who was very attentive and easy to deal with. We felt like we were valued as customers. As we were driving back to the dealer, from the test drive, we saw the exact vehicle we had been looking for; a Chrysler Town and Country. We test drove this car and fell in love with it. The next obstacle was dealing with the trade ins and financing. Rippy made the whole situation extremely pleasant even giving us exactly what we wanted as trade in value with the first offer. We could not have had a more pleasurable experience and we have dealt with lots of car dealers over the years. We will definitely deal with Rippy in the future. Bill and Betty Ferencak

July 21, 2015

It was great working with you and thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We are pleased to hear about your buying experience here at Rippy and thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business. Enjoy your Town and Country and we are here anytime you need us.

Merrick Family
6/29/2015

" Wonderful Experience! "

JAKE IS AMAZING!! Super friendly, down to earth and helpful :) we will be back to get out next vehicle from him as well! We love our 2014 Ford Fusion!! Thank you :)

June 30, 2015

We look forward to helping you with your next purchase. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this nice review.

Tchr2cm
6/29/2015

"Stress free purchase"

My experience at Rippy was a positive one thanks to my salesman, Victor Markie. He was friendly and knowledgeable, making this my best car purchase ever. I didn't feel pressured or rushed, I actually felt like his motivation in assisting me was to ensure I left a happy customer with the right vehicle for me. I will absolutely recommend Rippy, and Vic specifically, to others.

Victor Markie

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback. Vic is a great asset to our team and we are pleased to here you had a good experience. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you again for your business!

Reviews of Jake  Tucker