Rippy Auto World

4949 New Centre Dr,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
Truckowner
4/30/2016

"Truck buying"

We came to Rippy Auto World looking to buy a truck. The experience was amazing. Vic Markie was exceptionally helpful and treated us like family that he even brought us some pizza from there employee lunch. Vic did an amazing job giving us options on financing and trucks. We are the new proud owners of a 2015 ford F150 and we will be sure to use him for our next purchase.

Pat
4/14/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience."

By far this was a great car buying experience. I was met in the parking lot by Jake Tucker and he helped me thru the process. Everyone at the dealership was just so kind even offered to let me watch General Hospital while I was waited on the paper work to be finished...Great service.. I will go back & will recommend them to others.

ARTIST
4/02/2016

"Very pleased with our purchase experience at Rippy!"

My wife and I recently purchased two preowned vehicles from Rippy. Jake Tucker and Mike Bassano were superb! They were helpful in every way. Thanks, guys!

Kate
3/30/2016

"Fantastic!"

Jake went above and beyond to help us find the right vehicle for our family! He was patient with our requirements and found almost exactly what we were looking for, all with a smile on his face. We will definitely be loyal Rippy customers!

chevy12
3/28/2016

"Excellent experience!"

This was probably the best salesman that I have come into contact with. He was down to earth and very realistic with me every step of the way. I told him what my situation was and he was able to help me out tremendously! Never did I expect to walk out with a 2015 car, but because of him I did! I am very grateful!

Cathy S
3/25/2016

"GREAT!"

This was the most pleasant car purchase ever! Vic made the experience very easy and less stressful. He explained everything and was so very patient. He even stayed on his afternoon off to make sure my deal was completed. He offered me options for the future as well. Everyone I met or came in contact with a Rippy Automotive were so friendly and helpful. I would recommend Vic and Rippy to anyone looking for a pretty owned vehicle.

Tspahn52
2/25/2016

"Awesome expeience"

Billie went out of his way to help me get this car at a price I could afford. He did not bug me everyday about it he just sent me email updates upon my request. I told him I don't like to be pressured and he didn't pressure me at all. They filled it up and cleaned the car for me as soon as I purchased it! Great experience

March 03, 2016

This is how car buying should be and glad to hear we delivered a great low pressure experience. Congregations again on your purchase and thank you for sending in this nice review.

duckie
2/18/2016

"Talented staff; sold a cadillac to a Lincoln dude!"

What a great 90 minutes at Rippy with Jake & Mike! Fun & professional fellows. Enjoyed a fine cup of coffee and the company of 3 good guys. Caddy purchase was a belated gift for my wife, she loves it!! These guys can sell cars all day with their knowledge & attitude. Alex Mccambridge

March 03, 2016

We do our best to make the buying process quick and hassle free. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope your wife is enjoying her Caddy.

brittany0307
2/16/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

Jake was really great to work with. He bent over backwards to help any way he could with our purchase. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, but Jake was just outstanding. My husband and I have purchased several cars in the past, and this was by far the easiest and most positive experience we have ever had. I would definitely recommend Rippy Auto World to all of my friends and family. Thank you again!!!

March 03, 2016

Thank you for the great review. It's always good to hear we are giving our customers a great experience. Congratulations again on your purchase and thank you for your business.

Giseles
1/24/2016

"best experience "

They were very professional. We didn't have great credit but they found us a car at a rate we could afford. I would go back for my next car! Great experience!

January 28, 2016

We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Rippy and congratulations again on your purchase.

Reviews of Brian Jones