Rippy Auto World

Brian Jones

May 18, 2017

"Best experience ever!!!"

- Christy Silver

First time ever purchasing a car from a lot and it was quick. The people make you feel like family and all of them welcome you with warm smiles and grattitude. I would recommend this place to anybody who wants a car but thinks they can't get one. These guys will have you in a car the same day!!!!

Brian Jones

May 06, 2017

"Best Experience We've Had Buying a New Vehicle"

- Happy Dawgs!

We just traded our 2008 Nissan Pathfinder for a 2016 Nissan Pathfinder and I have to say this was the best experience we have had buying a new vehicle. Todd Rogers was our salesman and he could not have been better. He listened to what we needed and was not high pressure in any way. He made us a great deal and the entire process was very easy. I would highly recommend to others to visit this dealership when buying a car/truck/SUV. We were also referred word-of-mouth from a friend and they were right. We also found out that Todd is a big Georgia Bulldog fan......so are we!

Todd Rogers

May 03, 2017

"First Class"

- Jiles Hinson Jr

I recently traded my 2004 Ford Escape for a 2012 Toyota Rav4 with your excellent pre-owned department. The level of professionalism and courtesy I received was over the top. Everyone I talked with was top notch. My sales person, Vic Markie went the extra mile in every way to ensure that I was satisfied with my purchase. His knowledge of the product and willingness to assure me that I was getting top value for my trade in and my purchase gave me confidence in my decision. I would like to let management know what a great representative Mr. Markie is for their establishment. Jiles Walker Hinson Jr. Lieutenant Commander (Ret.) U.S. Military Sealift Command

2017 Cadillac XTS