Rippy Auto World

4949 New Centre Dr,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
Trisha R
4/14/2015

"Great experience...we highly recommend!"

I first contacted this dealership by phone. Vic answered all my questions and was very pleasant. We visited the site a couple days later...just an hour or so before closing time on Saturday afternoon and again Our intention was only to see a couple of family vehicles. Vic was extremely helpful and showed us every vehicle we wanted to see. We drove away that same evening with a much nicer vehicle than we thought we could get. These guys were friendly, helpful, AND helped us into a great deal. We also received a very fair value on our trade in. No pushy car sales games...just a wonderful experience. I highly recommend them for finding the right vehicle at a price that works for you. We are so happy with our purchase! Thank you, Vic Markie and Rippy Auto World!

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We value our customers and any feedback we can get. This helps us to better serve you and make changes where needed. Vic is great with his customers and we are glad you got to experience that first had. Congratulations on your new van and thank you again for your business!

faulk2010
4/07/2015

"Awesome"

I had an awesome experience at the dealership and not only was my salesperson Jake Tucker awesome everyone else that we came in contact with was nice and helpful to us including Andy. I will be recommending friends and family to Rippy Auto World.

April 08, 2015

We greatly appreciate your business and any referrals you can send. Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review!

spoiledbi*ch1975
4/01/2015

"Extremely Excited"

I have been trying to trade my 2010 Charger since June 2014. I had been lied to by so many other dealerships. I had my doubts this time. Steve Schmitz was amazing. When I left the dealership he said that 3 out of the 5 banks had turned me down. So I knew it was just a matter of time for the other 2 to turn me down. On my way back home, I got a phone call from Steve telling me that they had heard from one more bank and wanted to know when I wanted to come pick up my car. I almost died. I thought he was joking. I was crying and swearing at the same time. I thought I was dreaming. Friday March 27, 2015 was the greatest day of my life. I am proud to say I am the new owner of a 2015 Chrysler 200. Without Steve's help and the help of those who work at Rippy, I wouldn't be driving this beautiful car. I would recommend anyone to go there. Stacie D

April 01, 2015

Stacie, we are very pleased that we could do what other dealers promised. At times we may run into a situation where we just can't make a deal but if that's the case we tried everything. Regardless of the situation we try to go above and beyond to turn a tough deal into a happy customer. Thank you for this great review and giving us the chance to earn your business!

CL0304
3/31/2015

"Very Thankfull"

I would like to thank the team that help make my car experience so professional. Andy,Mrs.Furlow and Justin! Never in all my years of buying a car has it ever been so pleasing as this visit. I will make sure I tell my friends about the service that was given to me. Thank you for such excellent customer service skills........Yours truly CL

Justin Evans

March 31, 2015

You are VERY welcome. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this great review!

rlynn1935
3/23/2015

"Excellent Staff"

We drove two hours to look at a Toyota Highlander. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Even after we drove it home and found a couple of things that need to be fixed, they were very helpful. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

March 31, 2015

Glad we made it worth your trip. At times things happen after the sale and we do apologize for any inconvenience, here at Rippy we do our best to stand behind our vehicles and keep you satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and enjoy your Highlander.

AnthonyP
3/18/2015

"Overall Satisfied "

To begin, I have to say I was treated great from day one. I initiated contact through the website and Mrs. Sheca Furlow contacted me and gave me all the details about a specific vehicle and introduced me to MIranda Lewandoski. It took us awhile to come to an agreement on a price/vehicle that would work for me. I had given up and received a text from Mrs. Sheca Furlow and she told me about a vehicle and it was on from there. She Put me in contact with Miranda and before I knew it, we had a deal struck and I had a new truck. The only negative thing I have to say is, it looked like the detail shop stopped halfway and didn't pick up where they left off. There were several dirt dobber nest under the hood and they didn't clean under the seats at all. The grab handles were filthy and dust was not cleaned from the rear cargo area. But overall, I as satisfied with my purchase as I got my dream truck, just wish I had paid closer attention to the cleanliness.

Sheca Furlow & Miranda Lewandowski

March 31, 2015

Thank you for this nice review. We value our customers and your feedback. We have notified our detail department and made the sales team aware of your detail issues so we can prevent this from happening going forward. Thanks again and enjoy that new truck!

SW
3/05/2015

"Steve Schmitz"

Our first experience with Rippy.Steve was great to work with, courteous & professional. We would definitely contact him next time we purchase a car. All the employees were 1st rate.

March 07, 2015

Thanks for the nice review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience and hope you come see us for all your automotive needs. Congratulations again on your purchase and thank you for giving Rippy a chance to earn your business.

Cynthia
3/04/2015

"Arrived in a Red Pickup Truck, Left in a MB SL500!!!!"

Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus. Today was just like Christmas. Santa, I mean, Steve Schmidt delivered the Mercedes Benz SL 500 with all the bells and whistles. Although this was not my first rodeo in buying a car, Steve's superlative salesmanship made all the difference. I will not hesitate to recommend Rippy Auto World, in particular Steve Schmidt and Sheca Furlow , for excellent, professional attention to detail and great customer service. See you in Disney World!!!!

March 07, 2015

It was great to read this review to our staff and management. This is what separates us from the competition and knowing we do what it takes to give great customer service. Enjoy your new Mercedes SL500 and have fun in Disney World.

Devin
3/02/2015

"Totally Awesome!!!"

This was by far, hands down the best auto buying experience I've ever had! We phoned in ahead of time to ask about a specific van they had on the floor. They were able to get the van pulled up and ready to test drive before we even got there. Justin met us right as we pulled on to the lot. He was Awesome! We test drove the car, and fell in love. When we got back from the test drive, Justin already had the numbers for the loan pulled up and ready! Rippy was able to provide us with a wonderful car for a wonderful price. Thank you again guys!!!

March 07, 2015

Thank you for the great feed back! It is our pleasure to provide you with excellent customer service before, during and after the sale. We are glad to hear we delivered a great experience and hope you are enjoying that new van.

rgunter62
2/03/2015

"Best car experiencience ever!"

Had been searching for a suburban for a few months. Also needing to trade in 2 vehicles for one. In less than 2 phone calls a deal was made. They gave us more on our trade than any other lot we tried. Dave was super to work with. We drove from Raleigh to Wilmington and were back on the road again within an hour. Currently looking for my mother-in-law's retirement vehicle and this is the first place I'm going. Thanks!

February 04, 2015

You are very welcome. We are happy to hear that we were able to get your vehicles traded in, and get you back on the road quickly. We look forward to seeing you again to help with your mother-in-law's search. Thank you for choosing Rippy Auto World.

Reviews of Andy Mearns