Rippy Auto World

4949 New Centre Dr,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
Giseles
1/24/2016

"best experience "

They were very professional. We didn't have great credit but they found us a car at a rate we could afford. I would go back for my next car! Great experience!

January 28, 2016

We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Rippy and congratulations again on your purchase.

mcnix66
1/18/2016

"Positive experience"

Billie Miller, though new to car sales, was extremely helpful and bent over backwards to assist me in my purchase. He didn't always have all the answers but he didn't try to BS me and went to find the answers which spoke plenty of his integrity. I was his first sale at Rippy and would definitely seek him out if car buying again. The management was open to my request to help make the purchase. I would recommend Rippy in the future.

January 28, 2016

Thank you for this great feed back. Billie is new to our sales team and we appreciate your patience and understanding while he worked to answer all your questions. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Rippy family.

vwGolf
1/17/2016

"First time car buyer, very comfortable experience"

Billie helped me buy my first car here, and he made the experience very comfortable and easy. I'm extremely happy with my decision. He worked with me to come to a price and payment plan that I could work with and took me through everything step-by-step.

January 28, 2016

This is what we strive for, providing great customer service and a excellent experience. Thank you for this review and enjoy your new car.

Ssabin112
1/11/2016

"Awesome experience"

I went in to buy my first car and I was worried that the process would be long and dragged out, however my experience at Rippy automotive was nothing like that. Everything went smooth and fast and the dealer (Vic Markie) went straight to the point and was very friendly and down to earth. I am very satisfied with how everything went and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

January 28, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write this awesome 5 star review. We do our best to make the car buying process as fast and easy as possible.

Krogers
1/07/2016

"Exceptional experience"

For a first time car buyer, they made the process easy and seamless. 2 thumbs up for Vic Markie and the rest of the team! I would definitely recommend them. Thank you for everything.

January 28, 2016

You are very welcome! Thank you for this 5 star review and we greatly appreciate your business.

haptimechase
12/13/2015

"Louis Dearman is my hero"

my experience was more than just the average customer service. they did everything they could so that i could get the car i wanted for the price i wanted. highly recommend going there

Louis Dearman

December 18, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for taking time to send us this review.

Jane2012
12/12/2015

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever"

This was the nicest, easiest car deal I have ever made. Jake Tucker was the best. No pressure. Once I drove the car, I drove up and was in and out in no time with my "pre-owned" car. Super car, super service, super salesman. Thanks Jake.

Jake Tucker

December 18, 2015

Thank you for this great review, glad to hear your best experience ever was at here Rippy Auto World. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for your business.

PJ
12/12/2015

"Tried to rip me off. "

I am a retired Marine of both wars on terror in Afghanistan and Iraq. My wife and I are going through a difficult time at another dealership and decided to try Rippy as an option for our next vehicle. I have negotiated many vehicle purchases in my lifetime. I feel disrespected by the treatment I received by my visit. First, no one who knows anything about car buying pays retail. Second, the internet now makes it easier for consumers to do their homework. Not once did this dealership negotiate with me and treat me like they wanted us as a customer. Shameful. I will continue to share my experience with as many as I can with hopes that someone doesn't get screwed over with a price that is unrealistic and not negotiable. To add insult to injury, no one has reached out to us since.

December 18, 2015

The listed price on the 2015 Chevy Suburban LTZ was $59,488.00 and you offered us $53,000.00 In looking into the situation Val the GSM reduced the price $1200.00 and we were going to replace the 2 rear panels at a cost of over $600.00 that is a total of $1800.00 the price was reduced. From their we had no room to discount as we don't have a huge mark up so we can be price competitive on the internet. The NADA retail was $60,875.00 and trade in value of $57,600.00 The banks use NADA to evaluate values and loan money on cars not KBB, so we don't buy or price our cars based on KBB. We greatly appreciate your service and would like to have earned your business however we just could not sell it for that price. If you would like please call Val the general sales manager 910-799-7678 and he will answer any questions.

Morganbeachamjordan
11/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Jake and his team worked diligently to get us the best deal possible and then really put in time to make sure our financing and service warranty were just as we wanted them. This was a straight forward no haggling situation. I would recommend this to anyone.

StvJeep
11/18/2015

"Quality Customer Service, Quality Car, Trustyworthy"

I have been looking for a car for a while and found just wanted at Rippy Auto World. The car is great but the most amazing part was the purchasing experience. I didn't know that buying a car from a dealer could be such a wonderful experience. The salesman was attentive to my desires, on my schedule, and let me progress at the pace I was comfortable. I feel that they really wanted me to be happy with my purchase and I am more than happy. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviews of Brian Jones