Rippy Auto World

4949 New Centre Dr,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Rippy Auto World Info
About Rippy Auto World

We are located at 4949 New Centre Drive in Wilmington, NC. Here at Rippy Auto World Our Sales Staff strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction through out the car buying process. From auto loan financing to the purchase of a quality pre-owned car, truck, van or suv. Whether it's about buying a car, financing, safety, performance, options or warranties. They know their product, and are more than willing to share their expertise with you. Let us show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of certified pre-owned vehicles. We have a good selection of quality, hand picked used cars for sale at great prices. Our auto loan specialist can get you a good interest rate and we offer special finance programs regardless of your credit. With access to hundreds of vehicles, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price and payment you need. The Service Department, at Rippy Auto World offers a State of The Art automobile repair facility with ASE certified techs on site. From general maintenance to major repairs, we are here for you. Our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Rippy Auto World, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Not to mention a large selection of accessories, to personalize your vehicle. At Rippy Auto World, we want to make your buying experience pleasant before, during, and after the sale. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers offering a great experience, friendly atmosphere and VIP service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for shopping us online. Rippy Auto World proudly serves Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Leland, Carolina Beach, Burgaw, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Oak Island, and other Cape Fear area communities

About Rippy Auto World

• Indoor Customer Parking
Rapture
9/28/2016

"Great experience "

Dealt with Todd Rogers who was fantastic. Everyone from Internet contacts to in person at the dealership was fantastic. Best buying experience I have ever had. Todd was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Great facility clean and spotless.

September 30, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review. Rippy's #1 goal is to deliver excellent customer service and we're happy to hear about your experience. We treat everyone like family and hope to create lasting relationships with our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Dawn Mandola Collins
9/27/2016

"Amazing "

I had one of the best experiences when i went to Rippy's auto.. Everyone there was amazing. They definitely helped me when i needed to get out of my vehicle that was 16 years old. These guys are awesome. Thank you Todd Rogers for everything.. I am really enjoying my new car.Thank you guys so much for making everything work out...

September 28, 2016

Dawn, thank you for leaving a review. We are thrilled to hear about your amazing experience and that you love your new car! Here at Rippy's delivering exemplary customer service is our #1 goal and we will always work as hard as we can to get our customers in the car they want. Enjoy and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Renee the Explorer
9/24/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Let me start off by saying - I am not a car shopper and I do not like going to car dealerships. I have had the same car since 1998. Just wanted to give you a little background so you can appreciate even more of what I am about to say... Recently we started the process of looking for another car and visited some of our local dealerships. I was ready to give up before we barely started. By chance we stopped by Rippy Auto World and we are so glad we did. From the moment Todd Rogers introduced himself I could tell we were in good hands. I was immediately at ease and did not feel pressured. I can actually say we enjoyed our experience and the outcome of our experience is that we bought a car!!!! He and the sales manager Mike Bassano made the process so easy! If you are in the market to buy a new or used vehicle this is your one stop. I would recommend any of my friends or family. We are so excited! Thank you Todd and Mike!! Now I can say "I enjoy car shopping"!

September 26, 2016

Renee thank you for leaving a review. We are thrilled to hear about your car buying experience. Here at Rippy's delivering excellent customer service is our #1 goal and a big part of that is providing a friendly and no pressure buying environment. We want our customers to leave here feeling 100% confident and happy with their purchase. It sounds like Todd and Mike did a great job and we're glad you now enjoy the experience. Car shopping should be a fun and exciting time. Again we appreciate you leaving a review and we look forward to helping anybody you recommend us to.

boxer72
9/01/2016

"2016 Tahoe"

Joe Covas and his TEAMMATES work GREAT together. There was NO PRESSURE!!! in our purchase. We are VERY HAPPY with our experience there. When the time comes to purchase another vehicle, RIPPY will be the 1st place we go and probably the only one......

September 02, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review. At Rippy's customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and part of that is providing our customers with a no pressure and friendly atmosphere. We are thrilled to hear that you received excellent treatment during the buying process and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

michael J hunter
8/23/2016

"Off the charts!"

If you want to have the most pleasant , comfortable, easy and absolutely no pressure car buying experience then please call or stop by Rippy Auto World and see Joe Covas or Michael Bassano. They both will make you feel right at home and when you remember what you went in for...the quality of pre-owned vehicles is top of the charts! Joe and Michael thank you!

August 23, 2016

Michael, thank you for the review. Providing excellent customer service is our #1 goal and we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience! We understand that buying a vehicle is an important purchase and we want to make our customers feel like family and provide a friendly and honest atmosphere. Thank you again for the review and enjoy your new vehicle!

John G
8/18/2016

"1st class experience from start to finish"

My wife and I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Vic Markie and the experience could not have been better! From the first email to the last handshake we were treated fairly, with honesty and integrity. We felt as though we were talking to a friend and all of a sudden bought a car! Not once did we feel any type of pressure and they made the experience enjoyable. Vic even delivered the car to my wife at my home! With an assist to Brian, who made the paperwork fast and easy to understand with NO hidden surprises, I am now a proud Rippy customer. Visit Vic and the Rippy team and you will not be disappointed!

T
8/11/2016

"Working with Rippy "

Working with Rippy and particularly Ben Howell was the ultimate experience. Knowledgeable, experienced, and totally professional, Ben made the entire experience enjoyable. I would work with Rippy and Ben again without hesitation. Great experience!

Ben Howell

August 11, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with Ben. Providing excellent customer service is our #1 goal here at Rippy's. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Clynn110708
8/08/2016

"Stress free and very honest "

We came in with very little hope looking to buy our vehicle until we met Joe Covas. This is not your average car lot nor was he the average salesman. We walked out 3 hours later with keys in our hands. Joe is very honest and has good sense of humor. Everyone there was very friendly and very knowledgeable. We definitely will make a 3 hour drive to purchase our next vehicle with Rippys again. Joe was amazing!!!!! 5 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠 #yourockatsellingcars

Joe Covas

August 09, 2016

Thank you for the review! At Rippy's we specialize in helping people with all credit backgrounds get into a new car, whether it be good credit, bad credit, or no credit. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and want to make you feel comfortable with whatever choices you make. We understand that purchasing a car can be stressful but that's why we're here for you. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

powellsl
7/30/2016

"Rippy works hard for you"

Everyone at Rippy worked hard to put my husband in the truck he wanted. We have been treated with great respect and professionalism. thank you. This is our 3rd purchase from Rippy.

August 01, 2016

Thank you for this review and for your loyalty to Rippy's! Delivering excellent customer service is our #1 goal and we want to make sure everyone leaves feeling that they were treated like family. We believe this relationship with our customers is one reason people choose to come back time after time for all of their vehicle needs. Enjoy your new truck and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

jim goldston
7/24/2016

"Awesome dealership"

I found Rippy on Craig's list and went there from Raleigh. So glad I did. It was a great experience. Found the perfect Escalade at a good price and they allowed me more for my trade in than I was offered by Carmax a couple of days prior. In and out in about 3 hours with great finance terms I was not even asking for. Paul and John were great to work with. No pressure, just friendly and knowledgeable input for my decision making. Thank you!

Paul Carbonara

July 25, 2016

Jim, thank you for the review. At Rippy's customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and we strive to always provide a friendly, no pressure buying experience. Being a smaller family owner dealership we've found that we can often get our customers the best deal and we are happy to hear we were able to beat Carmax. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to being able to work with you again in the future!

Reviews of Mike Bassano