River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Dave Semp

May 23, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Clay M

I just wanted to make sure that Chris Verhagen and Marilyn in Finance were recognized for their superior service. It was an awesome experience purchasing my new Dodge Durango GT. Chris was an incredible help in putting the deal together, he is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Marilyn did an awesome job and presented several options for Financing. Chris and Marilyn are exactly who you want on the front lines Riverfront. They are a credit to your company. I will be back for our next vehicle and I highly recommend Riverfront.

May 16, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Rhonda***

John Provenzano was great to work with he really went above and beyond to make it come together for us. Thank you John I love my new Jeep Rubicon Recon.

John Provenzano

May 09, 2017

"Most Awesome"

- SandraD1949

I had the best experience purchasing a used vehicle at this location. I was treated with respect AND understanding of what I was wanting and what I could afford. I was not pressured to buy something that would put me into Auto debt. I will most certainly tell everyone I know River Front is an excellent place if they are looking for any kind of vehicle be it new or used.

Chris VerHagen
Other Employees : Oliver - great dude!!!

River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, North Aurora, IL, 60542