River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Kevinkd31
4/01/2015

"If you're not buying today, get out!"

Never felt so insulted by a dealership. Wouldn't let me test drive the car I was interested in because I told him I wasn't buying until next month. Called the Manager and he says "That's a gray area. We had a Taurus stolen from us a couple weeks ago." So I guess now I fit the profile of a criminal. When I do drop 50k on a new car, it definitely won't be with them! Terrible experience!

Jackie N.
3/11/2015

"I dislike car shopping........BUT....."

I dislike car shopping. Period. I do have to say that everyone was very patient with me and my switching cars, but they understood my need to get something that I wanted to spend the money on and not just something to get something, if that makes sense. They didn't call me or try to push me into something I didn't want. Dan, Marilyn, Frank and Corey - Thank you for your patience, honesty and kindness! I recommend this dealership and will be back for service and when I'm ready for another. :)

Dan, Marilyn, Frank, Corey

BenGregor
2/22/2015

"Exceptional purchasing experience"

I went into this situation thinking it would be something like a negotiation battle, but what I got was a truly pleasant experience. Rather than needing to call in reinforcements for further negotiations, Vidal worked from the very beginning to get me the best deal he could on the car that I wanted.

Megank92
1/17/2015

"Found my dream car on the coldest day of winter!"

Vidal was great at helping me my new 2015 Jeep. I love it! We will definitely be back to purchase cars from here. Thank you!

Vidal

erica.pavlik
11/13/2014

"Knowledgeable and no pressure"

My husband struggles to make a decision, especially a big one like buying a car. Fortunately for me Randy was available to sell us our car. My husband had spoke to him about what we wanted prior to our arrival. He had 3 cars that fit our needs. We looked at each one and he could answer all of our questions and give further detail to help us make our decisions. He gave us plenty of time to research while we vacillated on our decision and compared the vehicle prices online. Overall it was an outstanding experience and I would highly recommend it.

Chris Goebel
11/08/2014

"Vidal took care of us with patience and panache"

Vidal exceeded our expectations by patiently taking the time well into the evening to answer our car model and feature questions, allowing us to compare and test drive vehicles and ultimately select the best vehicle and features for us that will benefit us for years to come. Once we selected the model with the features we wanted, Vidal patiently worked with us without pressure during the sale process to to feel satisfied the trade in of our 13 year old vehicle we purchased new and our new purchase. We spent our entire Friday evening with Vidal and did not feel rushed. When we need another vehicle we will return to Vidal and recommend Vidal with a positive experience. Exactly 28 years ago to the day I purchased my first new car in 1986 and have purchased six new vehicles since then and Vidal was the most positive sales experience.

terence.fennell.1
11/06/2014

"Mixed feelings"

Worked with Salesperson Vinnie. He wasn't pushy and very hospitable. Vinnie did tell me I would get free oil changes and I find out they are $80.00. So, I don't know if I was lied to or not.I almost went to Lindsay Honda/Acura in Columbus, Ohio. The largest one in the country. They make it fun to purchase a vehicle from them.(i.e. drinks,popcorn, bend over backwards for you etc) . I went to McGrath Lexus in Westmont, bad attitude and will stereotype individuals. I liked the Chrysler 200 and could have went to Neuwirth Chrysler in Wilmington,NC., 2 weeks prior, but I didn't . I just love southern hospitality and you don't get the vibe when you walk into this dealership. Being respectful goes along way and it could make a business grow. If its not in the people, than it isn't gonna happen. Happy with the car, its great on gas. It was a positive experience, except for the free oil change story I was told. They seem to not car after the car is sold. Some people don't care ,because they act the same way. I would recommend the dealership and to go to see Vinnie and keep him on his toes and honest.

Vinnie

Outlaws
10/29/2014

"Great experience "

My wife and I were in need of a new vehicle. We were not anticipating purchasing a vehicle the day we went to River Front Chrysler Jeep. We had done a lot of research on vehicles within our price range and were surprised this dealership had several vehicles fitting our budget. The salesman Randy Celaya no hassle approach made us very comfortable. It was a very pleasurable experience purchasing a vehicle here.

1stMateMary
10/24/2014

"Positive Experience!"

On Saturday my husband, who loves to car-shop and I, who does not, went looking for a 4-wheel drive vehicle we both would like and could afford. We met Randy Celaya and were immediately impressed with his no pressure salesmanship and sense of humor. He could not have been nicer and made us feel comfortable he was doing his best for us. We went home with a Jeep that we both really liked! This was one of the most positive car buying experiences I've ever had.

JeepTim
10/23/2014

"Chris VerHagen made it easy!"

I went through the Costco Auto Buyer program and was connected directly to Chris VerHagen. He was knowledgeable, friendly, trustworthy, and thorough. He really made the whole process very easy and straight-forward - had a great car buying experience.

Reviews of Chris VerHagen