River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Hallmark12
9/28/2016

"Great car buying experience. "

I would highly recommend this dealership. They have great inventory and John was a pleasure to work with! The employees were very helpful and they were honest.

John Provenzano

Lawla76
9/25/2016

"Worth the travel"

I traveled from the northwest suburbs all the way down here to test drive a white Jeep Grand Cherokee in my price range. Trisha met me at the train station and started the test drive from there. She was personable and made the whole experience smooth and stress free. No pushiness and great customer service. Glad I made the trip. Thanks Trisha!

Trisha

dlucania
9/24/2016

"River Front Dodge goes Above and Beyond!"

River Front Dodge is awesome, they treat you like family! Not only did Chris and Phil go out of their way 2 years ago when I bought my Ram Truck to make sure I got everything I wanted, but they went out of their way today. It was my son's 16th Birthday and all he wanted for his birthday was to ride in a Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Chris talked to Paul & Dave and they made that happen no problem. He sat in the driver's seat and then Dave took him for a spin so he could see what it felt like to ride in a Hellcat. My son was so excited and they were very gracious with their time. They are a fun, hardworking group and we will buy all our future cars here. You should check them out, lots to choose from and if they don't have it they will find it for you. Thanks, Donna Lucania

Angel1
9/14/2016

"A very honest awesome guy!!! "

Dave went above and beyond to meet my needs!!! He has the best personality and always in a great mood!!! I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS AND DAVE!!!! I will be back to buy all my future cars from Dave

John

Joann
9/07/2016

"Awesome!"

Just bought a 2016 Chrysler Pacifica from John Provenzano at North Aurora River Front. Answered all our questions and was a great help! He rocked it! Highly recommend him!

John Provenzano and Marilyn Imparato

Katherine Banik
9/05/2016

"Great buying experience "

I recently purchased a 2016 Dodge Challenger from River Front and had a great experience. From start to finish they were very different than any other dealership I went to. Nothing was "high pressure" or "let me bring over my sales manager". After days of car shopping and getting frustrated with high pressure sales people, cars that didnt have the features the dealerships said they did online, poor financing offers and low ball offers for my trade in I went on line and looked up reviews on dealerships. I decided it would be easier for me to pick a dealership with great reviews/reputation than to drive all over looking for the car I wanted and getting frustrated with the experience when I got there. (I knew if there was a car out there I wanted River Front could get it shipped to them.) I selected River Front because they were local and had great reviews on their sales people, finance office and overall great buying experience. In addition to looking up dealerships I also looked up reviews on the sales people at River Front before going. I worked with Chris VerHagan and Vinnie Mazany but Vinnie was the main person I worked with on this transaction. Vinnie Mazany was easy to work with, listened to what I wanted in a car and the budget I was looking to spend. Vinnie found the car I wanted at another dealership and had it shipped over. Vinnie worked with me on the price and gave me a great deal on my purchase. In addition to the buying a car I was trading in a car. I went to several other dealerships who were trying to low ball my trade in. I had done a lot of research on the value of my trade in and wanted to work with a dealership who was going to give me a fair price. I know the dealership needs to make money off my trade in but I didnt want to get ripped off either. River Front gave me a fair price for my trade in too. I would also like to mention that the finance office at River Front was very easy to work with as well. After the purchase was done Vinnie spent probably an hour going through the car with me and all of the features. If you are in the market for a car I highly recommend going to River Front and working with Vinnie Mazany! Vinnie is a great guy and he is very different than the average "high pressure" sales guys.

Vinnie Mazany

berenwick
8/25/2016

"Awsome Buying Experience"

When I decided what type of vehicle I was going to buy, I spoke directly with Chris V. in their internet sales department. Chris was helpful in finding the exact vehicle I wanted and worked with me to schedule a drive, and make sure that wheat I said I wanted was actually what I wanted. Chris made it clear that every customer was important to him and the business. When there was something Chris had to tend to, his partners Vinnie and Brandon on the internet sales team were able to pick up where he left off. I always felt valued from when I stepped into the dealership to when I drove away. I understand that things may not always be perfect, I'm realistic. When there was an issue with the final delivery, each member of the team recognized the issue and took the appropriate measures to rectify the situation, all the while understanding my frustration. It's clear that the internet sales team has a very good synergy, and are always willing to put the customer first for the good of the business. Thanks Guys. Brad

Vinnie, Brandon

Bdrager
8/15/2016

"Excellent experience"

We found River North through an internet price search. Despite being about an hour away from our home their price and inventory caused us to make the trip. Ended up buying a car there with very little negotiation required, but I feel we got a good deal. The sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly which made this a positive experience. I would recommend them for anyone considering a Jeep purchase.

Brandon Huff

Dgrady625
8/02/2016

"Pleasurable "

My kind of people. All with great personalities. Able to answer all questions and concerns. All departments you need to see when purchasing , were very professional and prompt. Great place to do business.

Maureen Armstrong
7/15/2016

"Outstanding Experience with Chris"

I bought a 2015 Jeep Cherokee last Saturday. I worked with Chris VerHagen. Chris was professional, patient and provided excellent service. He answered all my questions and discussed my options. No pressure at all. He showed me the perfect vehicle. Chris then worked to secure the best trade in value for my car. Buying a car can be stressful. Chris made the whole buying experience less stressful. I will tell my friends and family to go to River Front for their next vehicle. And work with Chris for an outstanding experience.

Reviews of Chris VerHagen