River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Chris Szyd
4/02/2016

"Incredible experience"

One year ago, I had the pleasure of going to Riverfront Dodge and procurring my first new vehicle, a new Grand Caravan for my growing family. The salesman that stepped up to the plate and helped my experience be incredible was Randy Celaya. He took the daunting task of buying a new car and made it as easy going as he possibly could. He waas incredible, knowledageble, and above all patient with my needs. Fast forward one year and one totalled minivan later, I found myself needing a new vehicle yet again. I stop in Riverfront and it was Super Randy to the rescue. I was so depressed about losing a vehicle that meant so much to me and my family and Randy literally saved me. He walked me outside and showed me mulitple vehicles (and on a ridiculously snowy and windy day), took the time to exmplain everything, answer all my questions again, but above all, he made me feel happy and safe once more. He got me into a brand new Dodge Caravan again, worked with my budget, worked with our time, and stayed almost an hour after closing to make sure that I was 100% satisfied and taken care of. The dealership itself is phenomenal, but it's employees like Randy that make it even better, I truly can't speak highly enough about my experience and that guy. Thank you for everything Randy. -Chris

toddsdonald
3/01/2016

"Don't shop at River Front they'll trash your credit score."

Awful finance department and management team. Don't go to River Front Chrysler unless you want to sink your credit score overnight. They'll promise you they will only run your credit once, but its a lie. They shotgun your social security to multiple lenders and the next day your credit score drops. Mine dropped literally 25 points by the next morning after visiting River Front Chrysler.I'm not even upset they undervalued my trade by at least $2k. The fact that they told me they would only run my credit once, and didn't is appalling and reason enough never to trust them or buy a car from them. In the meanwhile, it will take months to bring my credit score back due to all the hard inquiries.

Sergio

kristig1369
1/16/2016

"Great customer service!"

We very recently purchased a beautiful Jeep Cherokee. I feel the pricing was great, but not as great as the customer service we experienced. We have some credit issues and were on a tight budget as we weren't expecting to be purchasing a vehicle for another year. They were so helpful and made it happen! The salesman (Chris) who we worked with was so personable and fun. He never once tried to push us in a direction we weren't completely comfortable with, which I appreciate more than words can say! I was very impressed with the whole experience. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Julie
1/06/2016

"Awesome salesman, Randy Celaya"

While stopping in for a totally different reason, I just asked a question, in passing, and Randy said, "excuse me," he picked up two comfortable chairs to sit down, and proceeded to answer the question. I was with a friend at the time, who bought a car from him the following day. Just taking a moment, certainly made a difference, thanks Randy!

chuxen
12/16/2015

"Vinnie was great!"

My family purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Vinnie and he was knowledgable and very helpful. We were planning on visiting a few other dealerships but decided to make our purchase with him and Riverfront. I am a returning customer and bought my first Jeep here as well. The process was very easy and turned around quickly.

Vinnie Mazany

wolfie75
11/24/2015

"Rich was terrific!"

Had a very enjoyable buying experience with Rich at Riverfront. Bought a 2016 Chrysler Town & Country. This is the second T & C we have purchased from Riverfront and have enjoyed our experience both times.

Rich

P erickson
11/19/2015

"Vinnie is awesome"

I just purchased a Chrylser 200 (used) from Vinnie. He was very helpful and honest. The entire experience was pressure free. I love the car and feel I got a great deal. I would recommend Vinnie to anyone. P. Erickson

VInnie

car,jenny
11/16/2015

"customer service"

I went to several dealer ships in the last few months with a very tough situation being upside down in my car and not great credit. I thought i was going to be stuck with my car for along time and a lll dealer ships were very rude about my situation except yours> Mike the manger was not only great to us he made the impossible possible and Im driving a brand new car and will always recommend everyone to you and can't thank you enough for everything and the all around great experience.

mike B

Cathy
11/14/2015

"great"

Randy Celaya was our salesman...he was very conscientious to what I wanted in a vehicle and found the perfect vehicle for me that he knew I could afford...also has a great sense of humor and made buying a pleasure.

Reed7
11/14/2015

"Excellent service!"

Our dealer, Rob Goldman, was friendly, helpful, to the point and efficient. He told us exactly what to expect from our visit and then delivered as promised! I will be visiting this dealership/dealer for future car purchases.

Rob Goldman