Read Reviews River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

James BrownInternet Sales Manager3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Randy Celaya is the man to see."

garandtam
8/12/2014 7:37:58 PM

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Thank you Randy Celaya for your patience and knowledge. Your 'no pressure' approach was exactly what we were looking for. It made our shopping experience that much easier. We will definitely ask for Randy when we have to replace another vehicle.

"Sales person recommendation"

Boner10
7/20/2014 10:27:37 PM

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Randy was very knowledge , friendly, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives. Great experience buying a used vehicle .

Twitter
"River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Rocks!"

daullrich
7/20/2014 4:13:00 PM

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I stopped by the dealer with my daughter just to see what types of vehicles she was interested in but hadn't planned on buying anything this particular day. Randy Celaya was very patient as we walked through the lot. He was very knowledgeable of all the vehicles we looked at and pointed out some very nice, affordable pre-owned vehicles that might have interested my daughter. Randy was very low pressure, which I personally liked, and we ended up looking at a Chrysler 200. This 2011, 200 was fully loaded, all the bells and whistles, and my daughter was really interested. Randy talked us through the different options for financing and we ended up driving off the lot with my daughter's "new" car in just a couple of hours! My hat is off to Randy for his professionalism, patience, and sales ability! We ended up getting a great deal on the car and I will absolutely come back to this dealer in the future. I would definitely ask for Randy when I come back!

"1st time buyer"

Eeelscar
7/17/2014 10:37:36 PM

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Our experience was very comfortable and things went smoothly. Randy did a wonderful job. Thank you for making it a positive first time buying experience.

"Excellent sales service"

dannyboy10
7/13/2014 8:08:58 PM

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

It was a pleasure to work wth Randy Celaya during the sales process of purchasing a new vehicle. He was kind and courteous and very professional. He took his time with me and showed that he truly cared about his customer. I appreciated this and it made the entire experience a great one. I noticed that he went above and beyond and it meant a lot. I would highly recommend working with Randy anytime. Thanks again.

"What a guy!"

Krisb4
7/11/2014 7:47:03 PM

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I recently purchased a Town & Country van, wasn't thrilled with it, so a month later I traded it for another T&C. I used the same salesman for each sale. I insisted on him for the second sale because he was just so wonderful, even though he was busy and I had to wait for him to finish with another customer. He was concerned about what I needed/wanted, and was very good about getting me the best deal he could. He was also very friendly, he's the kind of guy you wish was your neighbor. My daughter suddenly needed to get a new vehicle, so I took her straight to Randy, and he set her up and she's very happy with her new car. 2 of my other children need to buy new cars too, unfortunately they are n different states or I would send them to Randy, too!
Everyone at Riverfront is wonderful, they treat you like you're old friends. From the service guys to the salesmen to the finance guys, they're truly great. I've dealt with this dealership for at least 3 years now, for sales and service, and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.

"Perfection"

Jbarkei
6/14/2014 3:47:08 PM

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Our experience was so good we bought 2 new cars in 2 weeks. These people make you feel like their number one customer. Highly recommend

Twitter
"Excellent Sales Rep Chris VerHagen - Easy buying experience"

Johnheth
6/12/2014 4:17:34 PM

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Many thanks for the great buying experience this past weekend, I purchase a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport and worked with Chris VerHagen. Went for a long test drive and was told about all the features of the vehicle. Like my previous Jeep it has the great 4 wheel drive - switchable on the fly and excellent ground clearance for off-road. Plus all the latest stereo and connectivity options were installed.
The sale was made very simple and was completed within a short period of time. The staff at the dealership were all very friendly and would definitely recommend you talk with Chris if you are interest in the Jeep or Dodge models.
Thanks
John

Twitter
"I just purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee here. My..."

BrianFilippi
9/27/2013 11:04:11 AM

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I just purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee here. My suggestion if you're looking at purchasing a new vehicle is to deal with Rob Goldman and Chris VerHagan in the internet sales department. I had originally dealt with a salesperson...who was decent. However, I had 2 other dealers that were about $700 less so I emailed Rob who responded right back that he got it approved. I arrived at 3 pm on Saturday afternoon in a limited time frame and they had me out of there with a detailed car, plates transferred and and a quick rundown in just over an hour. Chris would have spent 40 minutes on the demo---however I had to be somewhere at a certain time. They were EXTREMELY friendly, everyone I dealt with introduced themselves to my 11 yr old daughter as well. These guys are fantastic.

Twitter
"My wife and I test drove a used Grand Cherokee. There was..."

Soccer131
7/17/2013 9:20:41 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
The salesman that coaches the highschool football team

2.4

My Review Of River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

My wife and I test drove a used Grand Cherokee. There was some speed related noise so the sales staff suggested the service department look at it.
The service department sent the car on a test drive with a technician. Upon returning from the drive the technician assured us that the noise was just tire/road noise.
Feeling confident that the service department from a JEEP dealer would know their stuff, we purchased the car. I guess I should have known better.
The noise was not tire noise but a bad rear differential.
I called the dealer but they were unwilling to help.

We ended up paying lot of $$$ to repair the differential.

Reviews 11-20 >>