River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Internet Sales Manager
Dave Semp, Sales, River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Dave Semp

September 16, 2017

"2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk"

- Raven676

This has to be hands down one of my best car buying experiences I have ever had. I felt like I was being taken care through out the whole experience from sales to financing. Chris was very transparent and answered all my questions and explained everything in full detail. I felt like I was getting a great deal before we even test drove the Jeep. I would fully recommend Chris VerHagen and Riverfront to anyone I know. Thanks Again for a great deal!!!

September 04, 2017

"Great Vehcile Buying Experience"

- mike247

I drove a few hours up to Riverfront to purchase my Chrysler Pacifica, and it was definitely worth it. They beat everyone in my area by a substantial amount on price, but it was also great to deal with my salesman, Chris VerHagen, who was very easy-going and transparent throughout the sales process. I'll definitely recommend Chris and Riverfront to anyone I know that is looking for a vehicle.

September 04, 2017

"Great experience!"

- sandyj9499

Mark Kaye is the guy you want to deal with at the dealership! He didn't even mind coming off his break to assist, so glad he did. The whole process was a breeze, made it the easiest process ever! He comes highly recommended by my family and we will be back only when he's in. Thanks Mark for taking care of us!!

Mark Kaye