Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sales Representative

Joe Szabo, Sales Manager, Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Joe Szabo

February 09, 2017

"Delt a bad hand with some smile."

- Bernel Smith

Recently purchased a car from this site. The I drove it home the tire, check engine and maintenance lights came on. I brought it back a few days to have them fix it. I was told i needed the battery, all the brakes and rotors and tires and the fuel gage to be changed. They wanted to charge me for the repairs. I just brought it a few days. The manager Alfred tells me they took the price down of the car and if I wanted to get it fixed that I should just pay for the difference of the car and they will fix it. NONE that was mentioned to me by the Derrick Bennett the sales representative that I had. Told the Manger Alfred that my safety isn't a concern to you and he told me to pay the difference of the car. Mind I was there from 8:45am and didn't leave until 1:00pm and they did absolutely nothing to my car. Terrible terrible terrible service.

November 22, 2016

"Scammed , Bait and Switch, Sold a Lemon, Cheats "

- haibaaf

This place should be shutdown by the state. I bought a used vehicle and was not told it was in multiple accidents and was put together with faulty un inspected parts even the passenger side mirror had some type of Korean language. The owners are a joke! Please run from these guys they are crooks and should be ashamed to call themselves a car dealership!! Can you say FRAUD??????

October 04, 2016

"Service Center will rip your off in every possible way "

- Emily

I went in to this dealership after an accident where I had been rear-ended to inspect my vehicle. I was informed that this would cost $160 and require a full maintenance inspection, under which they could look at other problems. I had a couple small issues I wanted looked at (aka please check the transmission fluid... which they said would be $160 if I just wanted to check that alone). I need to send the receipt to insurance to have it paid for since the accident was not my fault, so I checked with Guadalupe Munoz 4 separate times to confirm that the receipt would show the charge was for the accident inspection, and to remove everything else if this couldn't be done. She talked me into leaving the other checks on and assured me this would be done. The next day I go to enter the invoice for my insurance claim, and she had charged the inspection under a different complaint than I what I had gone in for. I called both the front desk and the manager several times, leaving messages, and never got a response. I finally drove 20 minutes back to the dealership to ask for her to change the receipt to reflect the accident inspection so I could send it to inspection. She said she couldn't change the receipt. I waited 45 minutes to speak to the manager before being informed he was busy and wouldn't see me. I asked her to just write a statement saying that the $160 charge was specifically for the accident check, but she said "that would be a lie" and refused to help me. On top of them screwing me out of $160, they also tried to convince me that I needed services I know I do not need. They said I need new brakes and rotors and that it would be $460 to replace... I know my brakes are getting low but fine, and at most I need my rotors rotated. In short this dealership does not listen to the customer, will completely mess up your requests, won't help you after the fact, and will try to force you to get overly priced repairs you don't need. Worst experience I've ever had and I will never be going back.

New 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee